PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 [76] 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137

SzForLife
03-23-18, 11:42
That used to be the old PineTree before they got shut down a few months ago.I went to Pine before they closed. Nice looking Korean spinner as MT, no massage skills whatsoever. Wanted $. 6 for FS told her I didn't bring that much with me. Asked for my cc and I declined.

On that note. Does anyone use a credit card when that option is available?

Roscoe23
03-23-18, 12:17
That used to be the old PineTree before they got shut down a few months ago.WOW they went from PineTree to PalmTree they didn't even have to change the monogrammed towels. LOL.

Walker333
03-23-18, 16:45
I responded to a CL ad and was redirected to lushchicago.com which I checked out online. Is this a new place? The email I got back from the CL ad said either I can go to them or they come to me. Seems like it may be more than a massage place but the downtown Michigan Ave location has me worried. I'll do more research but thought I share with the board.Initially it was an agency (a euro mt sent out girls when she became old and tired). Later on she, or a new boss, rented a few offices in some office buildings. Since then the number of mts and their ethnicity increased and diversified, but the menu shrunk, although the price went up.

Lothar22
03-23-18, 16:47
When United Spa closed down I was bummed, Gunny suited the needs until recently. Hit up Pink Spa and ran into one of the MTs that used to be a United, she told me that Lucky got married and moved to Korea. Lucky was the best one at United huge bolt ons and decent menu, oh well. At least Pink has TS and sauna so that's nice.

Walker333
03-23-18, 16:51
I went to Pine before they closed. Nice looking Korean spinner as MT, no massage skills whatsoever. Wanted $. 6 for FS told her I didn't bring that much with me. Asked for my cc and I declined.

On that note. Does anyone use a credit card when that option is available?If you are single, and no one can see it, I don't see any danger, because any unauthorized charge can be easily disputed. If you are married and the mp doesn't have a different name (years ago a strip joint appeared on a C. C. Bill as a hamburger place), then you might be grounded.

E2304
03-23-18, 17:05
That used to be the old PineTree before they got shut down a few months ago.Told: no sign in front. Use front or back door. Just like old place.

YTruck
03-23-18, 17:37
Told: no sign in front. Use front or back door. Just like old place.How are the MT's and menu?

DMichaels69
03-23-18, 17:40
I stopped by and the buxom one is running the place until the new girls arrive which is supposedly next week. Unless she has changed you'll be handed a set of porcelain blue balls if you don't know her. The place is also still under construction and I think it has the potential to be good if the paranoia is subdued.

Told: no sign in front. Use front or back door. Just like old place.

Xoskitarx
03-23-18, 18:16
I'm in my mid 20's and I've always wanted to experience a HE or FS from an AMP.

After reading some of the threads, I'm kind of curious and want to do one tonight.

What are some good spots for a FS or HE or BBBJ. ?

BuzzzFile
03-23-18, 21:06
Hello fellow mongers.

I am looking for a Nuru massage service in the west Chicagoland area. Any suggestions or reviews will be helpful.

Thanks.

Meijerslp
03-24-18, 06:03
I'm in my mid 20's and I've always wanted to experience a HE or FS from an AMP.

After reading some of the threads, I'm kind of curious and want to do one tonight.

What are some good spots for a FS or HE or BBBJ. ?Go to one of the areas discussed here, drive down the street and look for a store front that says "massage". Walk in and have at it. Many places have been discussed, and sometimes in pretty great detail.

UBeMyFriend99
03-25-18, 08:37
Stopped by moon yesterday. A couple new faces were there. Nene as it sounded like she said was her name. Not attractive at all, terrible massage and then even a worse finish. Immediately asked for more money as soon as she grabbed on and kept repeating over and over "come on, come on, come on, finish". Holyshit I was about to tell her shut the "F" up and give me money back. Although I let her finish and left. Don't think ill go back to moon again.

SimCookie
03-25-18, 09:09
Any reviews?

https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicago/files/791902.htm?cat=19

https://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/d/out-or-incall-americas-most/6541316538.html

ReadyForRub
03-25-18, 13:33
Any reviews?

https://www.eros.com/illinois/chicago/files/791902.htm?cat=19

https://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/d/out-or-incall-americas-most/6541316538.htmlIf you want to go to the prom, pick the craigslist ad.

ZBolt2184
03-25-18, 15:25
http://chicago.postfastr.com/TherapeuticMassage/professional-massage-therapist-incall-outcall/27588990

Tried this a couple times this past month. Heard from previous reviews that there was extras, but both times left disappointed. Massage was weak even though she said she was certified. Anybody with experience here?

Biliator
03-25-18, 23:08
If you want to go to the prom, pick the craigslist ad.I've seen her. It's been three years or so so can't recall $$ but I do remember her as rather brusque / get down to business type. I didn't repeat.

MrOip
03-25-18, 23:44
I was in NW IN on business the other day. It was a long week and too much work, so stopped by Green & Spa to end the week on a high note. They were busy, only 2 ladies working. After a 30 min wait I had a nice very relaxing massage by a charming masseuse. But, that was it. Self serve was the only option. If you want a nice massage, this place is an option. If you want more, you might want to try some place else.

Mitsom
03-26-18, 07:32
Based on other reports decided to see Julie at the place on western off the expressway. First the cons: The place is kinda dirty and has a funky smell to it which I guess I got used to. Pros are that the entrance is very non descript and easy to slip into. Open door leads to entryway buzzer.

Now the details. I called ahead and requested Julie. I have to say she wasn't as young as described, or as pretty in the face as I imagined, but what she lacked there she more than made up for being fun, sensuous, friendly and downright naughty. Right away she was giving me hugs and calling me baby.

As always, new place or old, I like to let them know what I'm there for by sitting up naked on the table, no towel, so they see my cock first thing when they walk back in the door. Sometimes I'll even stroke it so it's a little hard or be stroking when they come back in. She walked right up smiling and touching jr and I knew we were going to have a good time.

Decent massage while cooing, kissing my back, legs and ass. A couple times she even rubbed her pussy and tits (through clothes) on the back of my head. Reaching under and stroking my cock. Doing that move with the hands where they slide their hands between your thighs and your balls. Lots of stroking the boys. Telling me how much she liked my body. I told her she was naughty and she said yes. That's when I started calling her Naughty Julie and she seemed to like that.

On the flip no negotiating. She just started stroking and went for the oil. I asked her to suck and she flatly said no. Also, while she let me touch her legs and ass during massage she would not let me roam to pussy on the flip and she kept her black tights on. That was a little disappointing but she more than made up for it. A lot of dirty talk. She pulled up her top and bra and started playing with her perky tits and nipples, licking her lips. She's sexy and funny. Commenting over and over on the size of my dick and teasing telling me how tight her pussy is (while as far as I can tell full service is definitely not on the menu). She rubbed her tits all over my face while panting and let me suck her nipples. She sucked my nipples too while playing with jr. Then she got the oil and climbed on the table and did a little move I'll call crabbing where she sat up and wrapped my legs around her facing me and just started stroking my cock all while be playful and talking dirty, occasionally rubbing the tip of my cock on her exposed tits and nipples. Finally I was ready to release and told her to come and suck my nipples some more while she stroked and she happily obliged.

Overall, she's a fun and super sexy girl. As someone else mentioned she did leave the room a couple times to help the other girl out who I guess doesn't speak much English. She doesn't allow much roaming beneath the belt though. And strictly what I would call a glorious HJ. I gave her $60 and she seemed happy with that. I asked afterward would she suck if I brought a condom? She again said flatly, no. She said she can hand release many men for little money or do more with a guy for more money but then- And she made like she was in handcuffs LOL. She also said if she did more men would find out on the internet so she's not dumb. Still, I'd be interested in finding out if anyone gets farther than level one with her as I would absolutely love to mouth or pussy fuck this horny little nymph.

Saw two other girls there. One I would pass on and another I'd take in a pinch.

Walker333
03-26-18, 10:48
Based on other reports decided to see Julie at the place on western off the expressway. First the cons: The place is kinda dirty and has a funky smell to it which I guess I got used to. Pros are that the entrance is very non descript and easy to slip into. Open door leads to entryway buzzer.

Now the details. I called ahead and requested Julie. I have to say she wasn't as young as described, or as pretty in the face as I imagined, but what she lacked there she more than made up for being fun, sensuous, friendly and downright naughty. Right away she was giving me hugs and calling me baby.

As always, new place or old, I like to let them know what I'm there for by sitting up naked on the table, no towel, so they see my cock first thing when they walk back in the door. Sometimes I'll even stroke it so it's a little hard or be stroking when they come back in. She walked right up smiling and touching jr and I knew we were going to have a good time.

Decent massage while cooing, kissing my back, legs and ass. A couple times she even rubbed her pussy and tits (through clothes) on the back of my head. Reaching under and stroking my cock. Doing that move with the hands where they slide their hands between your thighs and your balls. Lots of stroking the boys. Telling me how much she liked my body. I told her she was naughty and she said yes. That's when I started calling her Naughty Julie and she seemed to like that.

On the flip no negotiating. She just started stroking and went for the oil. I asked her to suck and she flatly said no. Also, while she let me touch her legs and ass during massage she would not let me roam to pussy on the flip and she kept her black tights on. That was a little disappointing but she more than made up for it. A lot of dirty talk. She pulled up her top and bra and started playing with her perky tits and nipples, licking her lips. She's sexy and funny. Commenting over and over on the size of my dick and teasing telling me how tight her pussy is (while as far as I can tell full service is definitely not on the menu). She rubbed her tits all over my face while panting and let me suck her nipples. She sucked my nipples too while playing with jr. Then she got the oil and climbed on the table and did a little move I'll call crabbing where she sat up and wrapped my legs around her facing me and just started stroking my cock all while be playful and talking dirty, occasionally rubbing the tip of my cock on her exposed tits and nipples. Finally I was ready to release and told her to come and suck my nipples some more while she stroked and she happily obliged.

Overall, she's a fun and super sexy girl. As someone else mentioned she did leave the room a couple times to help the other girl out who I guess doesn't speak much English. She doesn't allow much roaming beneath the belt though. And strictly what I would call a glorious HJ. I gave her $60 and she seemed happy with that. I asked afterward would she suck if I brought a condom? She again said flatly, no. She said she can hand release many men for little money or do more with a guy for more money but then- And she made like she was in handcuffs LOL. She also said if she did more men would find out on the internet so she's not dumb. Still, I'd be interested in finding out if anyone gets farther than level one with her as I would absolutely love to mouth or pussy fuck this horny little nymph.

Saw two other girls there. One I would pass on and another I'd take in a pinch.I've seen her a couple of times, not because she or the place is very good, just because, sometimes I work in the area, and mts there know me by now. Speaking about Julie, IMHO, she is ok, but nothing really out of ordinary. Moreover, a lot depends on her mood. YMMV if she is tired or on her PMS. I'd assume that L1 (and nothing else, as far as I could tell, is available there, and money is not the issue). The oldest there, as the youngest (I don't know their names) both are good for L1. The oldest gives a better massage and shorts less on time. Once again, Julie isn't a nymph, just an experienced woman. Very similar to the most of mid aged AMTs in Chicago and burbs. Good luck and stay safe.

MWiggly2
03-26-18, 12:36
When United Spa closed down I was bummed, Gunny suited the needs until recently. Hit up Pink Spa and ran into one of the MTs that used to be a United, she told me that Lucky got married and moved to Korea. Lucky was the best one at United huge bolt ons and decent menu, oh well. At least Pink has TS and sauna so that's nice.I went there last week also. It was clean and my girl (can't remember name) was late 30's with an attractive body. Got to see her tits, but nothing else seemed to be on menu. Thought it was a little overpriced with an. 80 door charge.

Lothar22
03-27-18, 16:45
I went there last week also. It was clean and my girl (can't remember name) was late 30's with an attractive body. Got to see her tits, but nothing else seemed to be on menu. Thought it was a little overpriced with an. 80 door charge.Yeah door is expensive so I make sure I get a TS so I feel like I'm getting the most out of it.

Drove past gunny today for rent sign. So much for them coming back. Shame it was a great location close to the highway and they were getting a lot better than before.

Walker333
03-27-18, 18:10
Yeah door is expensive so I make sure I get a TS so I feel like I'm getting the most out of it.

Drove past gunny today for rent sign. So much for them coming back. Shame it was a great location close to the highway and they were getting a lot better than before.Gunny, or at least some main players from the team, will reappear in no time. All that had happened before, for example with Sky One and some others, where there was good business and smart owners.

ANorthwest
03-27-18, 20:37
So I went to pink spa today and FYI, there was no HE. I opted for a four hand massage because I really needed it. My back had been killing me. Both my masseuse were way older than my liking. I was hoping that with two girls, despite there age, they would have done something. It was a great massage however. Definitely jealous of the people who have reported a HE. This was a strike out. Relaxed, but not happy.

Walker333
03-28-18, 10:33
So I went to pink spa today and FYI, there was no HE. I opted for a four hand massage because I really needed it. My back had been killing me. Both my masseuse were way older than my liking. I was hoping that with two girls, despite there age, they would have done something. It was a great massage however. Definitely jealous of the people who have reported a HE. This was a strike out. Relaxed, but not happy.To leave Pink Blue? That's strange. I've never had any problems with them. Maybe you didn't send any signals? Or maybe they are working under some strict new rules and regulations. In any case, I don't think that Pink is worth of going there for the massage purposes only. Good Luck, Man.

OrdLover
03-28-18, 13:18
Found this ad. http://chicago.postfastr.com/TherapeuticMassage/new-girl-abby-here-adorable-petite-latina-411-spinner-sinfully-sweet/91845602.

It sounds like it around six corners at Irving Park. Have anyone heard of this place? Tight on cash so I can't just jump in.

E2304
03-28-18, 22:32
To leave Pink Blue? That's strange. I've never had any problems with them. Maybe you didn't send any signals? Or maybe they are working under some strict new rules and regulations. In any case, I don't think that Pink is worth of going there for the massage purposes only. Good Luck, Man.Second visit. This time with nana. Good massage. Good personality. No extra. YMMV.

E2304
03-28-18, 22:34
Stopped by shop on Kingery. Front and back door locked. New staff were supposed to start yesterday.

AddictedToAmp
03-29-18, 14:51
So I went to pink spa today and FYI, there was no HE. I opted for a four hand massage because I really needed it. My back had been killing me. Both my masseuse were way older than my liking. I was hoping that with two girls, despite there age, they would have done something. It was a great massage however. Definitely jealous of the people who have reported a HE. This was a strike out. Relaxed, but not happy.I've not done 4 hand at Pink, but I've done four hands a number of other places. I've found that I strike out much more often that way. Sometimes the girls won't do HE's in front of each other, even if they both do HE's solo. Not always the case, but I've had it happen a number of times.

AddictedToAmp
03-29-18, 15:07
I hit Chinatown the other day. Took another chance on Jin Ding "You Don't Have to Ask". https://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/d/you-wont-have-to-ask/6545849787.html.

They need a new slogan. Maybe "You won't want to ask". Did a 60 minute $55 massage. Much older MT, which isn't automatically bad, but also very unattractive. I figured then that it would probably be a very good legit massage, no extras. It was actually a so-so massage, not that great. And no extras. It was kind of disappointing. I would have been fine with an excellent quality legit massage, or a happy massage, but it wasn't either of those.

DarkWing10
03-30-18, 18:39
I' m a Chicagoan now living in the in the south. I was back home for a couple of weeks and I took a chance and visited Green Spa. I drew Lisa not bad looking with some curves. Good ts but mediocre massage but she spent a lot of time trying to feel me out. She figured out what I was looking for and she aimed to please. OTC touching was fine but no UTC. She was pleasant and friendly. So I visited again before leaving town. Better massage, left happy but she wouldn't let me get UTC. Enjoyable both times. . 65/. 40 both visits.

SawBoy1740
03-30-18, 19:32
First post here. Figured posting a report as noob is always better than looking for info. At any rate, here goes. DO NOT go to Asian Massage House in Addison in Lake St. Parking in the rear, non descript building, all the shades down and had to ring a bell to get in. Figured I was in the chips. Ring the bell, and Mamasan. Moses's older sister, answers the bell and asks if I want massage. Yes, one hour, . 6, while thinking to myself "that's the oldest Mamasan I've ever seen!" Go in the room and strip down and lay on what had to be a Park bench with a sheet on it, and an MT that was OLDER than the MMS comes in! And 100% not attractive. I couldn't even believe it. Zero doubt in my mind she was over 60 years old. So I'm figuring Junior is off the hook, but I'll get a decent massage. Nope. Crap massage, crap shower, crap MT. The trifecta of crap. You've been warned! LOL.

RupertoPerto
03-31-18, 00:18
I' m a Chicagoan now living in the in the south. I was back home for a couple of weeks and I took a chance and visited Green Spa. I drew Lisa not bad looking with some curves. Good ts but mediocre massage but she spent a lot of time trying to feel me out. She figured out what I was looking for and she aimed to please. OTC touching was fine but no UTC. She was pleasant and friendly. So I visited again before leaving town. Better massage, left happy but she wouldn't let me get UTC. Enjoyable both times. . 65/. 40 both visits.In my case I had a great massage with Lisa. She didn't spend any time trying to feel me out, we just a look at each other and done, she knew. I would totally repeat with Lisa.

AddictedToAmp
03-31-18, 01:34
First post here. Figured posting a report as noob is always better than looking for info. At any rate, here goes. DO NOT go to Asian Massage House in Addison in Lake St. Parking in the rear, non descript building, all the shades down and had to ring a bell to get in. Figured I was in the chips. Ring the bell, and Mamasan. Moses's older sister, answers the bell and asks if I want massage. Yes, one hour, . 6, while thinking to myself "that's the oldest Mamasan I've ever seen!" Go in the room and strip down and lay on what had to be a Park bench with a sheet on it, and an MT that was OLDER than the MMS comes in! And 100% not attractive. I couldn't even believe it. Zero doubt in my mind she was over 60 years old. So I'm figuring Junior is off the hook, but I'll get a decent massage. Nope. Crap massage, crap shower, crap MT. The trifecta of crap. You've been warned! LOL.You really cracked me up with your post! I've been to that place as well, but not recently, it was at least a year ago, which probably means two. At the time I drew an older lady, but her massage was actually really good, and I got an unexpected GE (Granny Ending).

TheRedStar
03-31-18, 02:21
I' m a Chicagoan now living in the in the south. I was back home for a couple of weeks and I took a chance and visited Green Spa. I drew Lisa not bad looking with some curves. Good ts but mediocre massage but she spent a lot of time trying to feel me out. She figured out what I was looking for and she aimed to please. OTC touching was fine but no UTC. She was pleasant and friendly. So I visited again before leaving town. Better massage, left happy but she wouldn't let me get UTC. Enjoyable both times. . 65/. 40 both visits.Lisa is probably my favorite. I'm sure the 2nd time will be better. Green is a L2 place if done right, always come prepared.

TheRedStar
03-31-18, 02:43
Been out the game for a while had an itch. Went to oki doki and sandy left so I drew Anna decent massage on flip she knew what I was therefore told me the menu it's too pricey for me. Let me explain, I'm not cheap I do understand there is a price for everything but sometimes the price does not match the goods. Anna was pretty I'll rate her 6. 5-7 but the menu wasn't Appealing. L1 . 6 / L1 upgrade $ / L2 $. 5 / L3 $$. With those prices is best to go to apartment girls. Maybe it's just me because the girls at the AMP I frequent know me and it's always a good time my standard tip to them is $. And I'm used to paying Altogether $. 65. Now I know I could visit a apartment girl with that and get an hour. But to me it's worth it. And I guess I just have a cap on AMP's at $$. I may go back to test the waters. Sidenote Anna was really nice really good conversation seems to be a really nice girl which is why I will be returning. L1 service was pretty good too.

DarkWing10
03-31-18, 07:01
Lisa is probably my favorite. I'm sure the 2nd time will be better. Green is a L2 place if done right, always come prepared.Forgive me but I'm not familiar with the L1,2,3 rating system. Will you break it down? It's not used on the GA board. Thanks.

Wenger
03-31-18, 08:17
Forgive me but I'm not familiar with the L1,2,3 rating system. Will you break it down? It's not used on the GA board. Thanks.L1=HJ.

L2=BJ.

L3=FS.

-w.

DMichaels69
04-01-18, 10:53
That is way too much. I was on a business trip in Dallas, 100 to 120 gets you L3+++ and they were Korean places. The +++ is BLS, 69, DFK, BBBJ with DT, varying light to deep rimming, CFS.

Been out the game for a while had an itch. Went to oki doki and sandy left so I drew Anna decent massage on flip she knew what I was therefrore told me the menu it's too pricey for me. Let me explain, I'm not cheap I do understand there is a price for everything but sometimes the price does not match the goods. Anna was pretty I'll rate her 6. 5-7 but the menu wasn't Appealing. L1 . 6 / L1 upgrade $ / L2 $. 5 / L3 $$. With those prices is best to go to apartment girls. Maybe it's just me because the girls at the AMP I frequent know me and it's always a good time my standard tip to them is $. And I'm used to paying Altogether $. 65. Now I know I could visit a apartment girl with that and get an hour. But to me it's worth it. And I guess I just have a cap on AMP's at $$. I may go back to test the waters. Sidenote Anna was really nice really good conversation seems to be a really nice girl which is why I will be returning. L1 service was pretty good too.

ArielDude28
04-01-18, 12:46
That is way too much. I was on a business trip in Dallas, 100 to 120 gets you L3+++ and they were Korean places. The +++ is BLS, 69, DFK, BBBJ with DT, varying light to deep rimming, CFS.I just read te Dallas thread and omfg. That is certainly the mecca of AMP. I don; t want to go off topic but is the base shifting from philly? I am going on my first business trip whole week next week to Philly but I am not sure if there is anything left there or may be I am wrong.

Unfortunately Chicago is loosing talent on all fronts.

Walker333
04-01-18, 14:57
I just read te Dallas thread and omfg. That is certainly the mecca of AMP. I don; t want to go off topic but is the base shifting from philly? I am going on my first business trip whole week next week to Philly but I am not sure if there is anything left there or may be I am wrong.

Unfortunately Chicago is loosing talent on all fronts.Summertime is coming along will arrive some new fresh girls. It's always been like this.

Walker333
04-01-18, 15:00
You really cracked me up with your post! I've been to that place as well, but not recently, it was at least a year ago, which probably means two. At the time I drew an older lady, but her massage was actually really good, and I got an unexpected GE (Granny Ending).I had a similar experience approximately 6 month ago, but the GE was actually kinda good, unexpected for sure, and she tried hard to offset for her look and age.

Head First
04-01-18, 16:44
I hit Chinatown the other day. Took another chance on Jin Ding "You Don't Have to Ask". https://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/d/you-wont-have-to-ask/6545849787.html.

They need a new slogan. Maybe "You won't want to ask". Did a 60 minute $55 massage. Much older MT, which isn't automatically bad, but also very unattractive. I figured then that it would probably be a very good legit massage, no extras. It was actually a so-so massage, not that great. And no extras. It was kind of disappointing. I would have been fine with an excellent quality legit massage, or a happy massage, but it wasn't either of those.This is a perfect example of how valuable and important this site is. I must've read / seen this ad a hundred x and been intrigued by it but never pulled the trigger. Now I won't and don't have to and can spend my hobby dollar$ somewhere else.

Stick around and become a Senior.

Head First
04-01-18, 17:25
First post here. Figured posting a report as noob is always better than looking for info. You figured right. You'll go far remembering that one fact.

There's a ton of info in here about the jack shacks on Lake St. and area code 630 so keep reading and clicking around.

We like you already.

ApplePiePussy
04-01-18, 19:17
I just read te Dallas thread and omfg. That is certainly the mecca of AMP. I don; t want to go off topic but is the base shifting from philly? I am going on my first business trip whole week next week to Philly but I am not sure if there is anything left there or may be I am wrong.

Unfortunately Chicago is loosing talent on all fronts.Yeah. It might worth it to fly down there. You could fly down in the morning, go straight to the spa, and then go right back to the airport, and sleep in your own bed. As a matter of fact, I'm looking at google flights right now. Fuck the Chicago AMP scene. It's time to rack up some miles. Giddy up.

Cmd04
04-01-18, 20:28
Yep always been consistent there for me.

Clean and reasonable all things considered in the chi town AMP market.

Cmd.

In my case I had a great massage with Lisa. She didn't spend any time trying to feel me out, we just a look at each other and done, she knew. I would totally repeat with Lisa.

PeterWanger69
04-01-18, 20:36
Yeah. It might worth it to fly down there. You could fly down in the morning, go straight to the spa, and then go right back to the airport, and sleep in your own bed. As a matter of fact, I'm looking at google flights right now. Fuck the Chicago AMP scene. It's time to rack up some miles. Giddy up.It's definitely a sad state of affairs in this fucking country. I remember hitting up the spas in Macau. At least 50 girls in a lineup to choose from. Massages, naps, great food in between sessions. Best 12 straight hours of mongering in my life and definitely didn't break the bank.

SzForLife
04-01-18, 22:35
First post here. Figured posting a report as noob is always better than looking for info. At any rate, here goes. DO NOT go to Asian Massage House in Addison in Lake St. Parking in the rear, non descript building, all the shades down and had to ring a bell to get in. Figured I was in the chips. Ring the bell, and Mamasan. Moses's older sister, answers the bell and asks if I want massage. Yes, one hour, . 6, while thinking to myself "that's the oldest Mamasan I've ever seen!" Go in the room and strip down and lay on what had to be a Park bench with a sheet on it, and an MT that was OLDER than the MMS comes in! And 100% not attractive. I couldn't even believe it. Zero doubt in my mind she was over 60 years old. So I'm figuring Junior is off the hook, but I'll get a decent massage. Nope. Crap massage, crap shower, crap MT. The trifecta of crap. You've been warned! LOL.This place is where I had my first and only 4 hand massage. 60+ year old mamasan and Porky, the 300 lb Chinese sweat-monster. Junior could not stand at attention, not only because of the horror crew working there, but also because this place was filthy.

DMichaels69
04-02-18, 07:56
Saddle up and try Dallas too.

Yeah. It might worth it to fly down there. You could fly down in the morning, go straight to the spa, and then go right back to the airport, and sleep in your own bed. As a matter of fact, I'm looking at google flights right now. Fuck the Chicago AMP scene. It's time to rack up some miles. Giddy up.

SawBoy1740
04-02-18, 10:09
This place is where I had my first and only 4 hand massage. 60+ year old mamasan and Porky, the 300 lb Chinese sweat-monster. Junior could not stand at attention, not only because of the horror crew working there, but also because this place was filthy.LOL. At least I wasn't the only sap that got suckered.

Datsurman
04-02-18, 10:19
That holds true almost everywhere outside this country. True whether you go north to Canada, south to Central and South america, east to Europe or west to Asia. How did we end up with lawmakers that are dumb as shit?

It's definitely a sad state of affairs in this fucking country. I remember hitting up the spas in Macau. At least 50 girls in a lineup to choose from. Massages, naps, great food in between sessions. Best 12 straight hours of mongering in my life and definitely didn't break the bank.

Walker333
04-02-18, 16:51
That holds true almost everywhere outside this country. True whether you go north to Canada, south to Central and South america, east to Europe or west to Asia. How did we end up with lawmakers that are dumb as shit?While our wives went to elect them, We're too busy with the hobby. LOL.

Not Dead Yet
04-02-18, 17:08
While our wives went to elect them, We're too busy with the hobby. LOL.Maybe some wives know a lot more than they let on?

Avg Joe
04-02-18, 17:51
First post here. Figured posting a report as noob is always better than looking for info. At any rate, here goes. DO NOT go to Asian Massage House in Addison in Lake St. Parking in the rear, non descript building, all the shades down and had to ring a bell to get in. Figured I was in the chips. Ring the bell, and Mamasan. Moses's older sister, answers the bell and asks if I want massage. Yes, one hour, . 6, while thinking to myself "that's the oldest Mamasan I've ever seen!" Go in the room and strip down and lay on what had to be a Park bench with a sheet on it, and an MT that was OLDER than the MMS comes in! And 100% not attractive. I couldn't even believe it. Zero doubt in my mind she was over 60 years old. So I'm figuring Junior is off the hook, but I'll get a decent massage. Nope. Crap massage, crap shower, crap MT. The trifecta of crap. You've been warned! LOL.Why didn't you read thru the past reports that I and others have written about Asian House in Addison? You could have saved yourself some time and money to go see the girl I pm'd you about. Got it? Good, now go see her.

Good report and thank-you.

AJ.

PeterWanger69
04-02-18, 18:48
So sad that it is true. On the same trip I also visited Beijing and had an amazing time at a spa in the middle of the capitol of a god damn communist country! And we supposedly live in the "Land of the Free"?

That holds true almost everywhere outside this country. True whether you go north to Canada, south to Central and South america, east to Europe or west to Asia. How did we end up with lawmakers that are dumb as shit?

Sam Singer
04-03-18, 01:12
Yeah. It might worth it to fly down there. You could fly down in the morning, go straight to the spa, and then go right back to the airport, and sleep in your own bed. As a matter of fact, I'm looking at google flights right now. Fuck the Chicago AMP scene. It's time to rack up some miles. Giddy up.If you are flexible with dates and can do it over a weekday, Spirit airlines has Chicago Dallas $99 round trip.

( not sure how practical this is, but https://www.airwaybill.com/ will pay you if you carry some package for them. Has anyone tried this? If it works, then it may partially pay for the trip for not much additional work )

Walker333
04-03-18, 10:59
I've been at the place before, the last time back in November. When they just opened up the place, everything seemed to me as in an average Chicago AMP, including prices, servicse and the menu. However, at one point in time, as a results of unclear to me reasons, the place became popular and busy. This, IMHP, popularity and high demand was undeserved, and did not have anything to do with the quality of the services provided and the menu (L1). Said popularity definitely spoiled the girls. It appears that the demand and fame faded away by now, although their attitude, the GPS is still there. I called ahead to make an appointment with M or whoever would be available. After some unexpected negotiations about the time available she give me ok to come in. When I arrived the place was empty and sleepy, and cold. M was in charge, but very busy with her text books. She jokingly demonstrated some annoyance with my appearance, although she knows me, and I think, she likes me, and always has been friendly. She didn't offer a TS and immediately proceed to her therapy (I'd not call it a massage). She didn't use any oil and just pushed at various points on my back through the towel with her elbows and knees. There was almost no rubbing of any king at all, just some pressing and pushing. Then, with a minimum or teasing, followed the flip and a rushed handshake. It was obvious that she was in a hurry to return to her textbooks, or whatever was it, she was occupied with, when I showed up. Even thought she shorted me at least 15 min, she made sad face when I handed her standard tip and demanded another 20. (The door fee was 65 for one hour plus 40 plus 20.) It didn't worth it, and I probably will not repeat. There is another AMP, on the same side of the street, 100 yards east. I've been there twice, don't know the providers names, but was satisfied with the services (L1) + standard tip. I should have gone to that place instead. In any case, Gentlemen, you've been warned. Stay happy and safe.

ChineseDragon
04-05-18, 20:10
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

MysteryMichael
04-05-18, 20:48
It's all one girl she worked on State, I believe it was called heaven on state, they moved to a place on wabash, the last place shut down or at least she doesn't work there anymore. She was kind of tall and curvy nice tits and ass. Tattoos, angel wings and one of a bow on her thigh, brown hair and eyes, super friendly and gives a great massage. I don't think she's with an agency anymore but I can't seem to find her on backpage anymore. Anyone have any idea? I used to be able to find her by typing Serbian in the search bar of massages but nothing lately. Any info would be appreciated.

Vern2020
04-05-18, 20:57
I've tried a couple of the new girls at Grand Spa in Chicago and have a positive report. Tried Eva and Anna, both give very good massages for those looking for good therapeutic Chinese massage. The mamasan, Lina, is one of the best masseuse in town so it follows that her girls are all pretty good. I have seen Sunny working there but haven't tried her yet. She is the youngest of the bunch, and good looking. On top of the good massage, received good L1 finish, but YMMV.

Cmd04
04-05-18, 21:05
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Funsteve1111
04-06-18, 00:02
Found out on short notice I'm going to be on the north side tomorrow. Any suggestions of good places to go? Please pm. Thanks for the help.

Ron M
04-06-18, 01:09
Found out on short notice I'm going to be on the north side tomorrow. Any suggestions of good places to go? Please pm. Thanks for the help.I've never been here. Everyone seems to rave about this place.

Casper27
04-06-18, 03:46
Walker you said they knew you from coming in their a couple of times. You had a hard time getting scheduled. I think that should have been a hint. They didn't want you to come. I believe that's probably why she didn't want you to touch her and it wasn't very good. She accomplished her point. You said you won't repeat. I viewed some of your old post from 2014 and you were still giving 40 tip. I think cost of living has gone up. I think 60 is new normal. The 20 dollars additional will lead to more services. You said you have been their twice before. So you knew what kind of service and quality girl to expect. I never had her but reports say she's hot. So maybe you should consider moving your standard tip to 60. This is year 2018 and cost of everyday goods has gone up in price. That's my say I'm sure you will have something to say to defend your cheap ways. Just tired of hearing you complain.LOL at raising the standard because of cost of living increase. I stopped by this place once, because I thought it was a new place with new women. It was a new place with the same woman I had seen on Western. Don't get me wrong I enjoyed fucking her at the other AMP but quickly lost interest once there were better options for the amount I was giving her. I guess beauty IS in the eye of the beholder, but I wouldn't necessarily consider her "hot".

E2304
04-06-18, 11:49
Take. 8 door fee plus. 6-. 8 tip and L1 massage is in range of BP pay one price options. If quality is lacking then service is overpriced.

AddictedToAmp
04-06-18, 11:53
This is a perfect example of how valuable and important this site is. I must've read / seen this ad a hundred x and been intrigued by it but never pulled the trigger. Now I won't and don't have to and can spend my hobby dollar$ somewhere else.

Stick around and become a Senior.I'm sure I will, been one before. Once in a while it's good to start things over again fresh.

Walker333
04-06-18, 14:29
I've never been here. Everyone seems to rave about this place.It's OK, a reliable place. A lot depends on a provider, as everywhere else. Their menu sometimes changes, but L1 has always been available, as far as I can remember. Good Luck.

Walker333
04-06-18, 14:44
LOL at raising the standard because of cost of living increase. I stopped by this place once, because I thought it was a new place with new women. It was a new place with the same woman I had seen on Western. Don't get me wrong I enjoyed fucking her at the other AMP but quickly lost interest once there were better options for the amount I was giving her. I guess beauty IS in the eye of the beholder, but I wouldn't necessarily consider her "hot".I didn't know that M used to have L3 on her menu. Actually, when I walked in there first time, a few months ago, initially I was under the impression that the place is legit. As someone reported earlier, the entrance, signs and the overall atmosphere is very similar to the one at any legit mp. It's possible that it was not an idea to make men happy when they just opened up, but all the competition around forced the owner to deviate from the legit plan and include some rushed L1 in the services. Although M looked familiar (she also said that she knew me from her past) I wasn't able to recall the place where I saw her. She gained some weight since then and definitely isn't hot, but just an average, slightly overweight Chinese woman with a hanging belly and oily skin. 4/10.

Ron M
04-06-18, 15:04
It's OK, a reliable place. A lot depends on a provider, as everywhere else. Their menu sometimes changes, but L1 has always been available, as far as I can remember. Good Luck.I was just passing on the information. I have no interest or desire to go to the Belmont Spa. Even though I live very close to this place.

Engine69
04-06-18, 15:21
New member here, decided to post and not just look. I have been to New Life massage in Mt. Prospect three times now. This is your standard AMP, greeted by mamasan at the door then shown to one of three rooms on the left, place is organized and fairly clean. Older therapist came in gave her. 7 for the massage then off to the table shower in a nice shower room, gave me a nice scrub down with her hands roaming all over, she dried me off then to the sauna for about 5 minutes. Back on the table I opted for the "hard" massage, she did some really nice back walking and a so-so hand massage, on the flip it was your usual small talk then a L1 HE for a. 4 tip, pretty standard stuff. I didn't ask if anything else was on the menu due to the age / looks of the girls, but all in all a good time.

Angai
04-06-18, 18:58
Wow seems like backpage was shutdown today and the co-founder's home was raided by the FBI.

https://www.engadget.com/2018/04/06/backpage-seized-by-federal-government/

Pickles13
04-06-18, 19:13
Unreal. Absolutely unreal.

Elpatron
04-06-18, 19:35
Now that all websites are taking down, it won't be long before more providers will hit the streets, and back to old times, wow can't believe this crop is happening in the USA, I want to point something all this friggin politicians, cops, are the most pervert you can think off.

Cmd04
04-06-18, 20:32
Thank god I have some pages cached. A new site will surface soon, LEO just put a baind aid on a broken arm, they can shut down a "site" they can't shut down "the internet".

Cmd.

MysteryMichael
04-06-18, 21:15
Where can I find MT now that BP is shut down? I have one number for a great outcall provider, message for details. But I can't always host need outcall.

Daytime Jay
04-06-18, 23:25
There are still a few sites up. Might be a good time to grab the numbers from providers you ever thought about seeing.

Ron M
04-06-18, 23:40
There are still a few sites up. Might be a good time to grab the numbers from providers you ever thought about seeing.Already did.

Dddubs2
04-07-18, 04:43
I've tried a couple of the new girls at Grand Spa in Chicago and have a positive report. Tried Eva and Anna, both give very good massages for those looking for good therapeutic Chinese massage. The mamasan, Lina, is one of the best masseuse in town so it follows that her girls are all pretty good. I have seen Sunny working there but haven't tried her yet. She is the youngest of the bunch, and good looking. On top of the good massage, received good L1 finish, but YMMV.I was wondering how this place was--have seen ads but haven't heard too much about it. Do you go for swedish or deep? Does it matter? Do you know roughly how old the younger girls are?

Cmd04
04-07-18, 11:04
Looks like onebackpage. C*m is running just fine.

Cmd.

Angai
04-07-18, 13:55
Well for providers that stay consistent here is the last web capture of backpage from 10-03-2017. Get your numbers while you can heh.

Something tells me sites like rubmaps will be happy at least before they're shutdown anyway.

https://web.archive.org/web/20171003043847/http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/

NoahLarson
04-07-18, 14:17
Looks like onebackpage. C*m is running just fine.

Cmd.I was stop by yesterday willowbrook pinetree reopen. Same member. K still looking good and same. Will repeat soon.

Miamiat
04-07-18, 14:42
A few gals who have been gone for a while, but maybe someone knows where they are now?

Amy. Green Spa on Halsted. Small cute girl who could really deliver on a good massage, and was also fun. Left last fall.

Melody. Princess Spa on Milwaukee. Thin happy girl who was the best at legit massage, and was also fun, although somewhat limited. Last last spring.

Emily. Oki Doki. Thai massage and crazy fun girl. Really miss that one! Left sometime last year.

Thanks for any info, or even a common experience story!

Walker333
04-07-18, 15:09
A few gals who have been gone for a while, but maybe someone knows where they are now?

Amy. Green Spa on Halsted. Small cute girl who could really deliver on a good massage, and was also fun. Left last fall.

Melody. Princess Spa on Milwaukee. Thin happy girl who was the best at legit massage, and was also fun, although somewhat limited. Last last spring.

Emily. Oki Doki. Thai massage and crazy fun girl. Really miss that one! Left sometime last year.

Thanks for any info, or even a common experience story!I believe I read somewhere earlier that Emily left for China.

WoodyP
04-08-18, 18:21
I haven't written a review in a long time, but I think because of all the things happening right now, it's best to give info moreso nowadays, it's getting harder to find anything legit.

Here goes!

I found a great massage place right downtown, beautiful apartment, front doorman and great service offered. Usually two girls on hand, absolutely gorgeous girls. And the pics are real. Hhr and hr offered and I always leave happy I will not dive into details about my experience because it is not my place to say what the girls will offer you if you choose to go. Just remember, be a gentleman know they have boundaries and please respect them, these girls are gems and offer a high quality service that is rare these days. I've uploaded some pictures of the ones I saw.

I know I'm going to be bombarded with requests for info about them so please just make an appointment yourself to find out. It's worth the visit.

Biliator
04-08-18, 21:36

Thanks for any info, or even a common experience story!Undoubtedly, some already know this, but any others who wondered what became of Xindy may PM me.

SzForLife
04-08-18, 23:03
I just got a text advertising a spa in Lisle, where I have never been before. I can only think that the owner of the AMP I haunt bought another joint, or the MT I saw almost weekly just switched to a new place in Lisle. The AMPs may be going through their phone records to spam advertisements to people who called to set up appointments in the past.

Peace.

Mitsom
04-09-18, 01:34
After my last visit at the place on western north of the expressway decided to repeat. Called ahead and requested Julie. Got there and this woman with the hottest little petite body greeted me. Decided to try my luck. Asked if she was available. She said yes and I told her I wanted her. Is that wrong after calling ahead for a different girl? I felt bad for about 10 seconds LOL. I'd place this woman Coco at about 40 though she looks younger in the face. But OMG what a body! She wore a short little red zipper skirt that just covered her ass, heels, petite frame and ample tits (though I later found were helped by a fare amount of bra padding).

As far as her massage it was quite skilled but just not hard enough for my taste. She let me rub her legs and ass during massage. A couple times I even stroked her pussy. She would get so close to teasing the boys that I finally just asked her to. Not sure if she didn't understand or ignored me. Started to wonder if there would even be extras on the flip or if she was a big tease. On the flip was not dissipointed. No negotiation. Started L1. Had her suck my nipples. Then I pulled her fitted shirt up to reveal bra. Pulled those tits out. She was hesitant but I insisted and she acquiesced. Played with and pinched her nipples. Pulled that skirt up to her waist to reveal some lacie black panties. Tried to yank those panties down and she pulled away. Told her, ok just keep licking my nipple while jerking me and I'll cum. So sexy seeing her panties half down revealing a bit of that ass with skirt up and nipples peeking out from bra while she finished me. I love pushing these women's limits and seeing how much I can get.

Afterward she told me she had never done that before (she meant sucking my nipples and tits out / ass out). Told her I want to fuck her so bad but she only blushed. My god that tight and petite little body. While I sat up on the table groped her while telling her some naughty things I'd like to do to her. She just blushed and smiled. Something about these somewhat innocent ones drives me crazy thinking how far I can get them to go. I asked her if she would go to Miami with me for a weekend and she just laughed. Has anyone attempted or succeeded in getting any of these girls out of the parlor?

Still, basically L1+ I guess you could say. Gave her $70 because I think $60 is good for a quality L1 and I really think I got her doing more than she has before. Will repeat.

Member #6027
04-09-18, 09:39
I'd been meaning to try this place out for a long time and finally got a chance to pop in the other day. Small, relatively clean, place on a very busy street that is also very residential (keep that in mind as you're standing outside waiting to be buzzed in).

I went for the half hour at $40. The MT was a short, somewhat round, girl in her mid to late 20's. I didn't get her name.

The massage itself was about what you'd expect -- just sort of a random rubbing around on my back and legs. There was a lot of teasing and grabbing from underneath and behind. Very nice. Eventually, I flipped over and let her finish the job. Nothing spectacular, but it was pretty decent. After it was done she finished the massage. Didn't short me any time. There was never any negotiation, and I left the standard tip.

On the way out she told me to come back and mentioned that they have lots of pretty girls working there. I kind of doubt that is true, but I won't find out. Even though the price was right and the service was fine I just didn't really like this place and I don't think I'll go back.

Walker333
04-09-18, 10:52
After my last visit at the place on western north of the expressway decided to repeat. Called ahead and requested Julie. Got there and this woman with the hottest little petite body greeted me. Decided to try my luck. Asked if she was available. She said yes and I told her I wanted her. Is that wrong after calling ahead for a different girl? I felt bad for about 10 seconds LOL. I'd place this woman Coco at about 40 though she looks younger in the face. But OMG what a body! She wore a short little red zipper skirt that just covered her ass, heels, petite frame and ample tits (though I later found were helped by a fare amount of bra padding).

As far as her massage it was quite skilled but just not hard enough for my taste. She let me rub her legs and ass during massage. A couple times I even stroked her pussy. She would get so close to teasing the boys that I finally just asked her to. Not sure if she didn't understand or ignored me. Started to wonder if there would even be extras on the flip or if she was a big tease. On the flip was not dissipointed. No negotiation. Started L1. Had her suck my nipples. Then I pulled her fitted shirt up to reveal bra. Pulled those tits out. She was hesitant but I insisted and she acquiesced. Played with and pinched her nipples. Pulled that skirt up to her waist to reveal some lacie black panties. Tried to yank those panties down and she pulled away. Told her, ok just keep licking my nipple while jerking me and I'll cum. So sexy seeing her panties half down revealing a bit of that ass with skirt up and nipples peeking out from bra while she finished me. I love pushing these women's limits and seeing how much I can get.

Afterward she told me she had never done that before (she meant sucking my nipples and tits out / ass out). Told her I want to fuck her so bad but she only blushed. My god that tight and petite little body. While I sat up on the table groped her while telling her some naughty things I'd like to do to her. She just blushed and smiled. Something about these somewhat innocent ones drives me crazy thinking how far I can get them to go. I asked her if she would go to Miami with me for a weekend and she just laughed. Has anyone attempted or succeeded in getting any of these girls out of the parlor?

Still, basically L1+ I guess you could say. Gave her $70 because I think $60 is good for a quality L1 and I really think I got her doing more than she has before. Will repeat.I've been invited two times by AMT's out (actually one invited me to her apartment), one time I invited EMT out. All these dates should have taken place during their days off. One time I invited a Korean FS Mt to spend a whole weekend. The answer consisted of two parts (1) she agreed to work at the parlor 7 or 6 days a week and cannot leave, and (2), if the arrangement somehow is possible, then I'd have to pay to the parlor for all lost profit plus tips, plus whatever the expenses would be. So, I figured out that it doesn't worth it. Also, besides fucking, what else to do with a barely speaking the language a strange female the rest of the weekend? I also tought that my invitation would give an MT some kind of a wrong, crazzy hopes and expectations. Therefore, feeling happy and exited on the table, some bizarre projects seem interesting and intriguing, but later on, they appeal, although possible, but not as practical and sensible. Thus, if I were you, I'd start with a few massage sessions with her (to take a second look), then, if you still like her, ask her to joint you for a dinner during her day off, or a late drink after work and you might get it. Good luck Man.

DMichaels69
04-09-18, 11:26
I have no interest in that anymore. I went to dinner a couple times with a lady I got many massages from and she paid but I lost interest. I also asked a Korean once and she wanted to get everything paid for outside the spa so that did not happen. In another instance girl wanted to see a movie and I said ok but you pay your way and she declined, LOL.

I've been invited two times by AMT's out (actually one invited me to her apartment), one time I invited EMT out. All these dates should have taken place during their days off. One time I invited a Korean FS Mt to spend a whole weekend. The answer consisted of two parts (1) she agreed to work at the parlor 7 or 6 days a week and cannot leave, and (2), if the arrangement somehow is possible, then I'd have to pay to the parlor for all lost profit plus tips, plus whatever the expenses would be. So, I figured out that it doesn't worth it. Also, besides fucking, what else to do with a barely speaking the language a strange female the rest of the weekend? I also tought that my invitation would give an MT some kind of a wrong, crazzy hopes and expectations. Therefore, feeling happy and exited on the table, some bizarre projects seem interesting and intriguing, but later on, they appeal, although possible, but not as practical and sensible. Thus, if I were you, I'd start with a few massage sessions with her (to take a second look), then, if you still like her, ask her to joint you for a dinner during her day off, or a late drink after work and you might get it. Good luck Man.

Producer79
04-09-18, 11:32
Rub Maps seems to be down right now!! WTF!

Walker333
04-09-18, 12:20
I have no interest in that anymore. I went to dinner a couple times with a lady I got many massages from and she paid but I lost interest. I also asked a Korean once and she wanted to get everything paid for outside the spa so that did not happen. In another instance girl wanted to see a movie and I said ok but you pay your way and she declined, LOL.Long time ago I had those bizzage ideas to turn a MT into a friend with PAID benefits. Later on, after speaker to some MTs, I realized that most of them generally are not interested in any arrangements above or beyond their standard work unless there is a perspective to build up a real relationships, or, if they're paid significantly more for their time (overtime), then at the parlor. Otherwise, they do not want to mix their work with pleasure. And, once again, I personally found it boring and disappointing to socialize with the providers outside of their work settings. Being used to see them at the certain setting, during a limited period of time, my brain's got a completely different, confusing sensation when I saw MYs in the outside world. Having them sitting in front of me striped off all those erotic qualities that I found appealing at the dimly lighted parlor room. Similar to seeing a woman without a make up. It would be interesting to read some others opinions.

Member #1232
04-09-18, 14:05
Rub Maps seems to be down right now!! WTF!Spa hunters is down too. MP Reviews is still up but I don't think it has much useful info.

Producer79
04-09-18, 15:22
Just left Golden Dream Spa. I have been there numerous times for the last 4 months, successfully. I went today and they were completely legit. Did they get busted? My usualgave me the look as if things changed.

Avg Joe
04-09-18, 15:37

Still, basically L1+ I guess you could say. Gave her $70 because I think $60 is good for a quality L1 and I really think I got her doing more than she has before. Will repeat.I have dated a total of 4 of them outside the spa for varying lengths of time from 6 months to 4 years with good results. I paid for everything and they never asked to be paid for lost time or sex. We all had nice times together, took some vacations and still to this day remain very good friends. It's not for everybody and no, it wasn't about the sex but being young and single at the time it was just about being with someone you like being with.

As for being innocent and inexperienced as you say, well that's another story for another time.

AJ.

Walker333
04-09-18, 15:37
Spa hunters is down too. MP Reviews is still up but I don't think it has much useful info.I'd assume that some cite owners just temporarily shot their cites down to stay low, while all the latest developments settle down. In any case, there will be a countless number of new cites on www soon, because any shortage produces supply. We just have to be patient.

Avg Joe
04-09-18, 15:56
I'd assume that some cite owners just temporarily shot their cites down to stay low, while all the latest developments settle down. In any case, there will be a countless number of new cites on www soon, because any shortage produces supply. We just have to be patient.www.onebackpage.com is working.

AJ.

Corncob
04-09-18, 15:57
Just woke from a dream with Lola, damn was she fine! Petite booty cute college looking girl. Found her searching bodyrubs chicago.

Moccdawg
04-10-18, 03:59
Rub Maps seems to be down right now!! WTF!It seems to be up now. Is it worth paying the Annual Fee for more info? Yes or No and why.

Mitsom
04-10-18, 12:30
Long time ago I had those bizzage ideas to turn a MT into a friend with PAID benefits. Later on, after speaker to some MTs, I realized that most of them generally are not interested in any arrangements above or beyond their standard work unless there is a perspective to build up a real relationships, or, if they're paid significantly more for their time (overtime), then at the parlor. Otherwise, they do not want to mix their work with pleasure. And, once again, I personally found it boring and disappointing to socialize with the providers outside of their work settings. Being used to see them at the certain setting, during a limited period of time, my brain's got a completely different, confusing sensation when I saw MYs in the outside world. Having them sitting in front of me striped off all those erotic qualities that I found appealing at the dimly lighted parlor room. Similar to seeing a woman without a make up. It would be interesting to read some others opinions.Every time I've asked these girls, just making conversation, if they have a boyfriend they tell me they work too much for a boyfriend. So it makes sense that they wouldn't want to take a chance on losing a 6 or 7 day a week job for a weekend fling. Recently after a massage and L1 I asked an AMT why no more than L1, because she was very sensuous. She made like wearing handcuffs. But then she said, "Never here. " Which got me thinking that some sort of rendezvous could be on the table in the future.

As for what I would do with a couple hours or a weekend with some of these girls I've got a few ideas in mind and enlightening conversation isn't one of them LOL.

Datsurman
04-10-18, 13:25
I subscribed for a month some time back and did not renew. For massage and strip clubs, the info on this site is current and population is responsive. Subscription to TER and one of the verification sites covers you when you're wanting to go the escort route.

It seems to be up now. Is it worth paying the Annual Fee for more info? Yes or No and why.

Mjj876
04-10-18, 14:47
Been out the game for a while had an itch. Went to oki doki and sandy left so I drew Anna decent massage on flip she knew what I was therefore told me the menu it's too pricey for me. Let me explain, I'm not cheap I do understand there is a price for everything but sometimes the price does not match the goods. Anna was pretty I'll rate her 6. 5-7 but the menu wasn't Appealing. L1 . 6 / L1 upgrade $ / L2 $. 5 / L3 $$. With those prices is best to go to apartment girls. Maybe it's just me because the girls at the AMP I frequent know me and it's always a good time my standard tip to them is $. And I'm used to paying Altogether $. 65. Now I know I could visit a apartment girl with that and get an hour. But to me it's worth it. And I guess I just have a cap on AMP's at $$. I may go back to test the waters. Sidenote Anna was really nice really good conversation seems to be a really nice girl which is why I will be returning. L1 service was pretty good too.Agreed. I've left similar comments here before. They always upcharge the standard services with almost no negotiation. They've had some solid talent over the years but nothing that makes me want to consistently over pay. I got tired of mediocre L1 there for .6.

DMichaels69
04-10-18, 15:12
I was a member there for a year and did not renew. The forums are not moderated so the forum threads get high jacked or insults start and that makes sharing useful information difficult or impossible. Also I found too many of the reviews fake so that also diminishes the usefulness of the site.

It seems to be up now. Is it worth paying the Annual Fee for more info? Yes or No and why.

I subscribed for a month some time back and did not renew. For massage and strip clubs, the info on this site is current and population is responsive. Subscription to TER and one of the verification sites covers you when you're wanting to go the escort route.

TronCat
04-10-18, 19:22
It seems to be up now. Is it worth paying the Annual Fee for more info? Yes or No and why.You can do like me.

I subbed, got the full info on a few places, found ones that had FS, visited to confirm and stopped subbing.

I have 1 go to spot and 1 spot that might go well seeing as I'm not even a little interested in HJs.

Just make it a habit to visit and browse the month you're subbed.

Captain1954
04-10-18, 19:31
Just wanted to see if any other mongers have had the same experience my burner has been blown up with messages from AMPs and apartments I have used some not for at least a year.

DMichaels69
05-19-18, 14:07
Have been here a few times. They MMS will give you the 3rd,4th, and 5th degree about if you have been there before and who you saw. Last visit the massage was outstanding and she played a good tune at level 2. The ladies I've seen are all older and except for the first visit all were good. I'll also add the owners put a lot of money into the place as the decor is top notch.

Devlin
05-19-18, 17:58
It's a newer cleaner Chinese facility with a table shower but no sauna.

I think Ruby is an attractive mt who gives a good table shower and massage.

Standard rates and activities can be had.

ChezBone
05-20-18, 10:26
I have had the same experience. Good Massage with options. The ladies are older and do a good job. Also Pine Tree or now called Palm Tree is open on fully operational again.

Have been here a few times. They MMS will give you the 3rd,4th, and 5th degree about if you have been there before and who you saw. Last visit the massage was outstanding and she played a good tune at level 2. The ladies I've seen are all older and except for the first visit all were good. I'll also add the owners put a lot of money into the place as the decor is top notch.

WretchedBliss
05-20-18, 21:22
Went to this place about a week ago. The therapist there is in her 40's. Nice legs! The massage was all tease so the flip was about half hour into the massage. Very accommodating with a CBJ and FIV. It seems like a place that isn't well known, though. But had a lot of fun but I don't think I would repeat. Even though her legs were nice, just wasn't as attractive as I would like. Happy mongering and stay safe!

Pershing
05-20-18, 22:58
Nice place, different therapist on different days 40's and below. I think they work shifts 3 days a week. Table shower, sauna, massage pretty good, no rush full hr, nice place, clean. Standard rates, never had more than HJ. Massage +HJ $. Suggest to call them before, sometimes they'are busy and may tell you to come back later.

SuckItTrebek
05-22-18, 03:39
Does anyone know if Sophia from hotbodyrubs, she was there about a year ago, she went somewhere else or left the business altogether.

Pau Ford
05-22-18, 03:49
Does anyone know if Sophia from hotbodyrubs, she was there about a year ago, she went somewhere else or left the business altogether.She left the business. Was talking about leaving Chicago and moving elsewhere.

That's what she said at the time she left the body run place. She sent me a text at the time, I tried getting in touch with her over the next couple months but she never replied.

If anyone knows any different let us know!

Member #6027
05-22-18, 11:12
Hey fellas, here are a couple of notes on places I've been to in the last few weeks:

1. Green Spa in the west loop. I know reviews on this place can vary, but I've always had a good time here regardless of who I see. The table shower is always thorough, the massage is always good, and the ending is always happy (without any of the negotiation you get at other places). This is my new go to spot.

2. Spa Pro in the south loop. Excellent massage here, but nothing else. The other review site says there is more to be had here, but I've gotten no hints that that's true. I've mentioned before that I don't really trust the reviews from the other site, so I'm inclined to think that this place is legit only. I'd be very happy if someone on this board told me I was wrong.

3. SXL in the south loop. This place used to be my go to spot, but I can't say I like it any more. Too expensive without the quality that used to be there.

Speaking of SXL, my favorite MT there was Mary but I've heard she's left. Rumor has it she's at Belmont now. Anyone know if that's right?

OrdLover
05-22-18, 23:56
I heard on the other site that golden dream spa had updated menu. I was wondering what was updated and with who? Because last time I went it was still a L1 service.

Lemeduyu
05-23-18, 07:40
Was in the neighborhood yesterday afternoon so I stopped in for the first time in ages. Got a young lady with a great figure whose name is the same as a fancy jewelry store. Took the hour although I knew I only had 45 minutes. Weak massage, no skills. Spoke English well and yapped the whole time but I liked it. On the flip took care of biz without any negotiation. I went to tip, have the standard, and she went in to explain that standard 60 not 40. She was quite adamant about this. I ponied up another 10. Anyway, I would go back but I'm not a fan of the new standard.

Walker333
05-23-18, 12:28
Was in the neighborhood yesterday afternoon so I stopped in for the first time in ages. Got a young lady with a great figure whose name is the same as a fancy jewelry store. Took the hour although I knew I only had 45 minutes. Weak massage, no skills. Spoke English well and yapped the whole time but I liked it. On the flip took care of biz without any negotiation. I went to tip, have the standard, and she went in to explain that standard 60 not 40. She was quite adamant about this. I ponied up another 10. Anyway, I would go back but I'm not a fan of the new standard.They're always ask for more money unless they know you. Next time try to call ahead and make an appointment with Michele (I hope she is still there). Good luck.

Mitsom
05-24-18, 03:33
Was in the neighborhood yesterday afternoon so I stopped in for the first time in ages. Got a young lady with a great figure whose name is the same as a fancy jewelry store. Took the hour although I knew I only had 45 minutes. Weak massage, no skills. Spoke English well and yapped the whole time but I liked it. On the flip took care of biz without any negotiation. I went to tip, have the standard, and she went in to explain that standard 60 not 40. She was quite adamant about this. I ponied up another 10. Anyway, I would go back but I'm not a fan of the new standard.I say there are quality degrees to a HE. I've had HE where there was fiv, tits out, nipple sucking (mine and hers), cock slapping on tits, etc. And I'll go 60-80 for that. But if it's just a shitty mechanical hand job with no enthusiasm and time shorted I've given 40. But that doesn't happen often to me because I tend to tip well. A lot of you guys are just cheap. 40 was the standard 10 years ago.

Mitsom
05-24-18, 03:42
Anyone ever gotten anal from an AMP? Just curious because the last time at a spot I know I ended up banging amt as she lay sideways on massage table. Toward the end I got my thumb in her ass while I pounded her and she didn't object. Got me thinking about what it would take to push for greek.

Walker333
05-24-18, 15:42
I say there are quality degrees to a HE. I've had HE where there was fiv, tits out, nipple sucking (mine and hers), cock slapping on tits, etc. And I'll go 60-80 for that. But if it's just a shitty mechanical hand job with no enthusiasm and time shorted I've given 40. But that doesn't happen often to me because I tend to tip well. A lot of you guys are just cheap. 40 was the standard 10 years ago.If he wants to leave happy, she must stay happy. Moreover, a generous tip might lead to unexpected and very pleasant surprises. Finally, a good, even undeserved tip after first session is similar to an investment into a venture with countries sensual treasures.

Walker333
05-24-18, 15:46
Anyone ever gotten anal from an AMP? Just curious because the last time at a spot I know I ended up banging amt as she lay sideways on massage table. Toward the end I got my thumb in her ass while I pounded her and she didn't object. Got me thinking about what it would take to push for greek.You may ask, and some of them will agree. Or you may do what you did and then try to switch the door. Unless she objects, you are good to go, but be ready to contribute more.

Sam Spade
05-24-18, 17:27
I say there are quality degrees to a HE. I've had HE where there was fiv, tits out, nipple sucking (mine and hers), cock slapping on tits, etc. And I'll go 60-80 for that. But if it's just a shitty mechanical hand job with no enthusiasm and time shorted I've given 40. But that doesn't happen often to me because I tend to tip well. A lot of you guys are just cheap. 40 was the standard 10 years ago.And sometimes, when the MT thinks she knows you well enough, she starts skimping on the massage, moving right to the HE, skimps on access to the fun bags, moves you out before the time you paid for is up, and then still expects your generous tip. And then it's time to move on.

Ron M
05-24-18, 22:20
If he wants to leave happy, she must stay happy. Moreover, a generous tip might lead to unexpected and very pleasant surprises. Finally, a good, even undeserved tip after first session is similar to an investment into a venture with countries sensual treasures.

And sometimes, when the MT thinks she knows you well enough, she starts skimping on the massage, moving right to the HE, skimps on access to the fun bags, moves you out before the time you paid for is up, and then still expects your generous tip. And then it's time to move on.Sounds like you guys have lousy luck with massage therapists.

CafeRaceritali
05-25-18, 06:01
Hi all, I need some help. I recently visited an AMP in northwest sububrs. After the shower, the girl randomly started to give me a BBBJ, about one or two quick sucks. Now I'm freaking out over potentially getting some kind of disease. Anyone here ever get anything from such a quick exposure? Also, any help as to clinics (cheap and discrete) would be much appreciated.

Walker333
05-25-18, 12:29
Sounds like you guys have lousy luck with massage therapists.IMH luck (number of hits) comes with experience and generosity. In any case, I don't recall any mt whose attitude and / quality of the service would deteriorate over short period of time. In my experience it's the opposite direction.

Member #6352
05-25-18, 17:58
I say there are quality degrees to a HE. I've had HE where there was fiv, tits out, nipple sucking (mine and hers), cock slapping on tits, etc. And I'll go 60-80 for that. But if it's just a shitty mechanical hand job with no enthusiasm and time shorted I've given 40. But that doesn't happen often to me because I tend to tip well. A lot of you guys are just cheap. 40 was the standard 10 years ago.Magic on Irving is still 40 (though they have a higher base for half and girls arent the best looking). I will admit though, last time I went I wasnt clicking with my therapist so I said no on the flip but she did help rub out a knot on my hammy that honestly was fantastic, so props there.

Green off of randolph is 40 for reg and 60 for roaming, same as Linda off Western.

Be safe all.

Member #6520
05-25-18, 18:36
Has anyone gone to this?

A few review on rubratings.com suggesting YMMV but none went for higher menu soapy etc. I am going to try next week as I am downtown all week for work.

https://divinedolls1.org/

Just figured I would ask; will report later.

AsiaPhileJake1
05-25-18, 19:08
Has anyone gone to this?

A few review on rubratings.com suggesting YMMV but none went for higher menu soapy etc. I am going to try next week as I am downtown all week for work.

https://divinedolls1.org/

Just figured I would ask; will report later.I stumbled on them in a tweet but haven't indulged as of yet. I don't think you will be disappointed.

JamesTChicago
05-25-18, 19:11
"It feels so good to be back" - Eminem.

Thanks to those that put in the hard work to get this back online.

Had a recent experience with Lola, very fun girl with a beautiful face but no additional fun was to be had beyond what was expected. Looks like Sasha is back this week and I know Bree is working. Anyone experience either of these two what looks like beautiful women? Thanks in advance. Hope everyone has been well.

A direct message is fine with me.

James.

Meijerslp
05-25-18, 22:02
Hi all, I need some help. I recently visited an AMP in northwest sububrs. After the shower, the girl randomly started to give me a BBBJ, about one or two quick sucks. Now I'm freaking out over potentially getting some kind of disease. Anyone here ever get anything from such a quick exposure? Also, any help as to clinics (cheap and discrete) would be much appreciated.I'm not a doctor of any sort, but I would give it a little before you freak out. Unless the girl had something noticeable on her mouth, or maybe she smiled and her gums were bleeding. If it puts you at ease, I would say 95 percent of the AMPs I have been to I have always received a BBBJ, if they were offered. I am by no means saying that it is the safest thing, but I wouldn't freak just yet. And welcome back everyone, there was a sense of emptiness in my life without this site.

FrankyV8
05-26-18, 10:50
I've had consistently good experiences at Princess on Belmont. Anyone have good sessions at Princess on Milwaukee?

Miamiat
05-26-18, 17:15
I've had consistently good experiences at Princess on Belmont. Anyone have good sessions at Princess on Milwaukee?Milwaukee Ave spa seems more legit with some limited opportunities. A lot of women as customers last time I was there. But I sure enjoyed the massage. Kick ass!

Who is good at the Belmont site?

FrankyV8
05-26-18, 21:54
Milwaukee Ave spa seems more legit with some limited opportunities. A lot of women as customers last time I was there. But I sure enjoyed the massage. Kick ass!

Who is good at the Belmont site?So. I can say that my experience at both is the same. All massageurs have given me the exact same service, so can't necessarily say any one is better than another.

WoodWorker9
05-26-18, 21:54
Was looking for a good legit massage and open to a HE if it presented itself. I heard this place was legit and provided good massages so I went. Amanda was my masseuse and she worked me out great. But no extras offered. If you're looking for a great massage definitely check it out but this place seems pretty legit, FYI.

Jadedone
05-28-18, 12:59
I'm not a doctor of any sort, but I would give it a little before you freak out. Unless the girl had something noticeable on her mouth, or maybe she smiled and her gums were bleeding. If it puts you at ease, I would say 95 percent of the AMPs I have been to I have always received a BBBJ, if they were offered. I am by no means saying that it is the safest thing, but I wouldn't freak just yet. And welcome back everyone, there was a sense of emptiness in my life without this site.Just want to second this. Unless you notice sores around her mouth you are probably OK.

And I make it a priority to get tested regularly as well. Since I'm not married I don't have to worry about a spouse finding out. And it's free with my insurance.

Also want to say welcome back everyone! And thanks to Jackson and A2 for getting this site back up and running.

Miamiat
05-28-18, 17:39
Was looking for a good legit massage and open to a HE if it presented itself. I heard this place was legit and provided good massages so I went. Amanda was my masseuse and she worked me out great. But no extras offered. If you're looking for a great massage definitely check it out but this place seems pretty legit, FYI.Is this Amanda a thick Thai woman with large boobs? If it's her, then she is open to a lot more than a legit massage. She just left a place on Belmont where I saw her. Almost anything was on the table for the right money. Very nice gal.

WoodWorker9
05-28-18, 23:02
Is this Amanda a thick Thai woman with large boobs? If it's her, then she is open to a lot more than a legit massage. She just left a place on Belmont where I saw her. Almost anything was on the table for the right money. Very nice gal.Oh really?? She was very nice and polite and she did complement me on my muscles during the session. I couldn't tell if she was thick or had large boobs because she was wearing loose clothing. I might have to make an attempt for more next time. If you happen to stop by Bodywise, please let me know if that's her for sure =).

ComeRapMe
05-29-18, 15:08
Is there such thing as affordable nuru massage? All decent ones seem to be 300+.

Walker333
05-29-18, 15:25
Is there such thing as affordable nuru massage? All decent ones seem to be 300+.It's hard to find, rarely offered, therefore ain't cheap.

Pau Ford
05-29-18, 18:03
Is there such thing as affordable nuru massage? All decent ones seem to be 300+.No, you are chasing a unicorn. Girls advertise nuru but none of them have any idea how it's done. Don't waste your money.

E2304
05-30-18, 11:53
I've had good strong massage at the shop on Ogden. I have had only good experiences there. I contacted the MT I like who told me that she just quit. According to her Another MT hassled a Client over tips who then called uncle. This is unverified information. My radar is terrible. Be safe.

Wood Street
05-30-18, 16:57
Recent visit to Relax on Cermak and was greeted by YoYo. I was hoping Mia was there but not available. YoYo wouldn't budge on FS pricing so ended up with a CBJ for $1. Wouldn't allow any skin contact and kept a kung fu grip to prevent a slip up. In the future YoYo will be a NoNo for me. I was hoping what she lacked in looks she would make up in service but certainly not the case. Good thing we are back here to let each other know who to avoid.

TheRedStar
05-30-18, 19:52
Is this Amanda a thick Thai woman with large boobs? If it's her, then she is open to a lot more than a legit massage. She just left a place on Belmont where I saw her. Almost anything was on the table for the right money. Very nice gal.I just call to make she's working but she's off for two weeks is there anybody else's worth seeing?

ArielDude28
05-30-18, 19:58
I've had good strong massage at the shop on Ogden. I have had only good experiences there. I contacted the MT I like who told me that she just quit. According to her Another MT hassled a Client over tips who then called uncle. This is unverified information. My radar is terrible. Be safe.RIP if this is true. I had some good times here. Its weird that the client was so pissed that he called the uncle. Looks like some junior high stuff. Just walking out without tip should suffice.

NotSoOld
05-30-18, 20:15
Hello, gentlemen! First posting here (after lurking for a while -- tried signing up but couldn't get it to work until now). Thought I would post a review of Evergreen I recently wrote on rm.

The spa is located in a corner L-shaped shopping center at the corner of 75th Street and Lemont road in Darien. There is a Jo-Ann Fabrics, a Sprint mobile phone store, a Ross Dress for Less and and X-Sport Fitness there. The spa in near the angle of the "L". Kind of exposed entrance, but not too bad (found out their website advertises "Evergreen Spa has a free, safe private parking lot in rear, so you can fully enjoy your stay. " Once inside, the mamasan slid open a tiny window in the wall of the waiting room and said, "You been here before?" I said no, but I used to go to Pine Tree. She responded with an "Ah", nodded her head and opened the door, leading me into a nicely laid-out massage room. I asked about a table shower and she nodded "yes" and put her finger to her lips, like it was a secret.

Quick summary: Paid for an hour. Chanel (a jolly, round-ish girl-next-door type) gave me a massage with a HJ (pulled her breasts out of her top), then a table shower, took me to the sauna and rubbed down my thighs while I lay on the shelf, then took me back into the room and did the feather touch, followed by a second HJ and rubbing the pussy OTC. Two pops, a shower and a sauna.

More details: When Chanel came into the room, she was wearing a low-cut dress over calf-length yoga pants. She straightened her dress and plumped her breasts up to emphasize her ample cleavage. I almost laughed. Chanel asked where else I had gone for massages. I told her I used to go to Pine Tree. She asked why I didn't still go there and I said "it closed". She said, "it's back open now. They remodeled. It looks nice now -- you should go there -- pretty young girls. ".

Chanel gave a good, firm rubdown in a business-like manner. She seems like a mamasan-in-training. On the first time in the massage room, she had an interesting way of proceeding on the flip. When I turned over, she first started rubbing on my right thigh and going down my leg, then moved over to the left side of the table and did the same to my left leg. Then (still on the left side of the table) she reached across to the right thigh, dragging her arms across my junk several times as she alternated between my right and left thigh, as if it were incidental contact. The amount of arm contact with my junk increased each time, until she added a quick caress with both her hands as she pulled back across it, again acting as if the two hand caress was incidental. Until it wasn't anymore. She reached into her top and pulled both breasts out for access (not sensually, just business-like) and started stroking the cock and balls with two hands while I sucked on her nipples. It worked.

Then she took me to the table shower. She washed everything up thoroughly, with good soapy rubbing to the undercarraige. Then to the sauna, where I relaxed for a few minutes, laying down on the shelf. She came in and pressed down on my thighs for a few more minutes, then let me relax for a few minutes further before taking back in the massage room.

Back in there, she had me lie face down and immediately started doing the feather touch on my backside. She again whispered to me, "You should go to Pine Tree -- you'll like it there. " I was a little puzzled by the repeated recommendation to go to Pine Tree. Then she told me to turn over and immediately grabbed the oil and started on an aggressive, two-handed rub on my cock with a lot of attention to the head. I started rubbing under her dress over her yoga pants and could feel her pussy under the clothing. She moaned a little while I did that. She moved a little with her legs to let me feel her but I did not attempt to go under the clothes. I came again after a bit of that action and then got dressed, feeling pretty well drained. I left a $70 tip for the good, hard work and the two pops. It was well worth it. She never asked for any tip at any point in the process.

On the way out, I saw a young, attractive girl working in one of the back rooms. She looked no more than early 20's. She looked pretty hot.

I apologize if this should have been posted in another forum -- let me know if that's the case.

Not Dead Yet
05-31-18, 09:44
Hello, gentlemen! First posting here (after lurking for a while -- tried signing up but couldn't get it to work until now). Thought I would post a review of Evergreen I recently wrote on rm.

The spa is located in a corner L-shaped shopping center at the corner of 75th Street and Lemont road in Darien. There is a Jo-Ann Fabrics, a Sprint mobile phone store, a Ross Dress for Less and and X-Sport Fitness there. The spa in near the angle of the "L". Kind of exposed entrance, but not too bad (found out their website advertises "Evergreen Spa has a free, safe private parking lot in rear, so you can fully enjoy your stay. " Once inside, the mamasan slid open a tiny window in the wall of the waiting room and said, "You been here before?" I said no, but I used to go to Pine Tree. She responded with an "Ah", nodded her head and opened the door, leading me into a nicely laid-out massage room. I asked about a table shower and she nodded "yes" and put her finger to her lips, like it was a secret.

Quick summary: Paid for an hour. Chanel (a jolly, round-ish girl-next-door type) gave me a massage with a HJ (pulled her breasts out of her top), then a table shower, took me to the sauna and rubbed down my thighs while I lay on the shelf, then took me back into the room and did the feather touch, followed by a second HJ and rubbing the pussy OTC. Two pops, a shower and a sauna.

More details: When Chanel came into the room, she was wearing a low-cut dress over calf-length yoga pants. She straightened her dress and plumped her breasts up to emphasize her ample cleavage. I almost laughed. Chanel asked where else I had gone for massages. I told her I used to go to Pine Tree. She asked why I didn't still go there and I said "it closed". She said, "it's back open now. They remodeled. It looks nice now -- you should go there -- pretty young girls. ".

Chanel gave a good, firm rubdown in a business-like manner. She seems like a mamasan-in-training. On the first time in the massage room, she had an interesting way of proceeding on the flip. When I turned over, she first started rubbing on my right thigh and going down my leg, then moved over to the left side of the table and did the same to my left leg. Then (still on the left side of the table) she reached across to the right thigh, dragging her arms across my junk several times as she alternated between my right and left thigh, as if it were incidental contact. The amount of arm contact with my junk increased each time, until she added a quick caress with both her hands as she pulled back across it, again acting as if the two hand caress was incidental. Until it wasn't anymore. She reached into her top and pulled both breasts out for access (not sensually, just business-like) and started stroking the cock and balls with two hands while I sucked on her nipples. It worked.

Then she took me to the table shower. She washed everything up thoroughly, with good soapy rubbing to the undercarraige. Then to the sauna, where I relaxed for a few minutes, laying down on the shelf. She came in and pressed down on my thighs for a few more minutes, then let me relax for a few minutes further before taking back in the massage room.

Back in there, she had me lie face down and immediately started doing the feather touch on my backside. She again whispered to me, "You should go to Pine Tree -- you'll like it there. " I was a little puzzled by the repeated recommendation to go to Pine Tree. Then she told me to turn over and immediately grabbed the oil and started on an aggressive, two-handed rub on my cock with a lot of attention to the head. I started rubbing under her dress over her yoga pants and could feel her pussy under the clothing. She moaned a little while I did that. She moved a little with her legs to let me feel her but I did not attempt to go under the clothes. I came again after a bit of that action and then got dressed, feeling pretty well drained. I left a $70 tip for the good, hard work and the two pops. It was well worth it. She never asked for any tip at any point in the process.

On the way out, I saw a young, attractive girl working in one of the back rooms. She looked no more than early 20's. She looked pretty hot.

I apologize if this should have been posted in another forum -- let me know if that's the case.Very informative first post.

DMichaels69
05-31-18, 18:54
The buxom one works here now and I'm guessing this was her. She originally reopened pine tree, now palm tree and is probably trying to drum up business. She is no where near 20, probably early 40's. The other one I had when I was there was also older, I'd say 40's too. I highly doubt we are going to be seeing 20 year old's there, highly doubt it.

I apologize if this should have been posted in another forum -- let me know if that's the case.

GotCraving
05-31-18, 19:28
Great post! Thank you! How much was the damage?

Member #6352
05-31-18, 22:51
"It feels so good to be back" - Eminem.

Thanks to those that put in the hard work to get this back online.

Had a recent experience with Lola, very fun girl with a beautiful face but no additional fun was to be had beyond what was expected. Looks like Sasha is back this week and I know Bree is working. Anyone experience either of these two what looks like beautiful women? Thanks in advance. Hope everyone has been well.

A direct message is fine with me.

James.Its been a hot sec since I've had a good time at logan.

Anyone remember Brooke / Hailey when she went indy? My GOD, still the greatest rack I have ever seen and felt. They had another girl named Brooke there last year who was actually pretty good time but she wasnt there long. I'm a boobs guy so the section over the last year or so has been rather lackluster to me. Especially paying their donations, I'd rather go to youwannaseeme IMO.

SzForLife
05-31-18, 23:09
The buxom one works here now and I'm guessing this was her. She originally reopened pine tree, now palm tree and is probably trying to drum up business. She is no where near 20, probably early 40's. The other one I had when I was there was also older, I'd say 40's too. I highly doubt we are going to be seeing 20 year old's there, highly doubt it.Pine had a Korean hottie working there before they closed. Named Choy or Joy. I wonder if she went to Palm.

DMichaels69
06-01-18, 08:11
I was at palm on a weekend recently and saw an older lady that was pumped on botox. Another lady there was also older average looks. I would not hold your breath about seeing any young hotties at palm.

Pine had a Korean hottie working there before they closed. Named Choy or Joy. I wonder if she went to Palm.

NotSoOld
06-01-18, 09:55
The buxom one works here now and I'm guessing this was her. She originally reopened pine tree, now palm tree and is probably trying to drum up business. She is no where near 20, probably early 40's. The other one I had when I was there was also older, I'd say 40's too. I highly doubt we are going to be seeing 20 year old's there, highly doubt it.DMichaels is correct about Chanel's age being in her 40's. I didn't mention her age because I copied my review on another site where the mt's age gets filled in on the form. The attractive young girl I saw there was working in a back room and didn't look like she was a massage therapist. But she was pretty hot looking.

NotSoOld
06-01-18, 10:04
Great post! Thank you! How much was the damage?Damage was $70 for an hour with a $70 tip. She did not ask for any amount on the tip.

E2304
06-01-18, 10:55
I was at palm on a weekend recently and saw an older lady that was pumped on botox. Another lady there was also older average looks. I would not hold your breath about seeing any young hotties at palm.Palm started by old Gunny manager. Pt became evergreen. Saw add for gunny coming soon.

Jadedone
06-01-18, 11:33
The buxom one works here now and I'm guessing this was her. She originally reopened pine tree, now palm tree and is probably trying to drum up business. She is no where near 20, probably early 40's. The other one I had when I was there was also older, I'd say 40's too. I highly doubt we are going to be seeing 20 year old's there, highly doubt it.Doesn't she post here from time to time as well?

Lets Play 2
06-01-18, 13:14
I stopped by Nick Drive In yesterday and it looked like Serenity Spa is open again. Can anyone confirm? I would have investigated but I had the wife and kids with me. I may try swinging by again when I'm in the area next week.

Walker333
06-01-18, 13:17
Palm started by old Gunny manager. Pt became evergreen. Saw add for gunny coming soon.As I indicated some time earlier, gunny is invincible.

GentleBen1
06-01-18, 13:58
I stopped by Nick Drive In yesterday and it looked like Serenity Spa is open again. Can anyone confirm? I would have investigated but I had the wife and kids with me. I may try swinging by again when I'm in the area next week.Serenity in Harlem is open. Renamed River Spa.

New owner I knew from Technicolor.

Pm for details.

AllBiz1987
06-01-18, 15:53
Its been a hot sec since I've had a good time at logan.

Anyone remember Brooke / Hailey when she went indy? My GOD, still the greatest rack I have ever seen and felt. They had another girl named Brooke there last year who was actually pretty good time but she wasnt there long. I'm a boobs guy so the section over the last year or so has been rather lackluster to me. Especially paying their donations, I'd rather go to youwannaseeme IMO.OMG yes that rack on Brooke / Hailey. Saw her once when she was at "Healthy Spa" in the loop. She's not around anymore correct? I thought she switched cities and I haven't see anything more in a long time.

NoahLarson
06-01-18, 16:37
As I indicated some time earlier, gunny is invincible.Gunnison spa open Monday they start advertise now.

Jcurl80
06-01-18, 18:20
Getting a little burned out on Korean cuisine. Anyone know of any good European joints with a good menu?

Kimbll83
06-01-18, 19:31
OMG yes that rack on Brooke / Hailey. Saw her once when she was at "Healthy Spa" in the loop. She's not around anymore correct? I thought she switched cities and I haven't see anything more in a long time.As far as I know she got out of the biz and got a regular job. Her rack was real, and spectacular.

NoahLarson
06-01-18, 19:36
I digging digging that place. Nobody name chanel. At this time backpage closed so massage spa use review site for advertise. OMG! I miss chanel hahaha.

DynoJr
06-02-18, 00:17
As far as I know she got out of the biz and got a regular job. Her rack was real, and spectacular.If she ever decides to get back, I'll get in line. Her options were limited, but a real sweetheart underneath those naturals.

Mojitousa
06-02-18, 13:22
Recent visit to Relax on Cermak and was greeted by YoYo. I was hoping Mia was there but not available. YoYo wouldn't budge on FS pricing so ended up with a CBJ for $1. Wouldn't allow any skin contact and kept a kung fu grip to prevent a slip up. In the future YoYo will be a NoNo for me. I was hoping what she lacked in looks she would make up in service but certainly not the case. Good thing we are back here to let each other know who to avoid.I headed over to Relax about 2-3 weeks ago and was greeted by Yo-Yo also. However, she was good to go from the start! Yes, she priced high for FS ($160) and I told her it was always $120.00 and we settled on $140.00. Good rubdown and roaming and then off come the clothes. Decent CBJ and enough moaning and so forth ("Oh yes, fuck me") to make it fun. Maybe spent a bit more than usual, but a good time was had by all.

Zeuss
06-02-18, 15:35
Any intel on Dyana?

https://www.holisticanywhere.com/profile/Deana23

DMichaels69
06-02-18, 19:24
This is where you say how about that youngin hiding in the back, LOL.

DMichaels is correct about Chanel's age being in her 40's. I didn't mention her age because I copied my review on another site where the mt's age gets filled in on the form. The attractive young girl I saw there was working in a back room and didn't look like she was a massage therapist. But she was pretty hot looking.

DMichaels69
06-02-18, 19:27
Maybe Nina Buxom is a better name! LOL.

I digging digging that place. Nobody name chanel. At this time backpage closed so massage spa use review site for advertise. OMG! I miss chanel hahaha.

Member #6352
06-03-18, 02:06
OMG yes that rack on Brooke / Hailey. Saw her once when she was at "Healthy Spa" in the loop. She's not around anymore correct? I thought she switched cities and I haven't see anything more in a long time.As in Healthy Zu Spa? I thought tht place was only an AMP? I went Green Spa next door (also an AMP, rather lackluster tbh). Debating trying Zu but I'm kinda done with AMPs.

NoahLarson
06-03-18, 09:46
Maybe Nina Buxom is a better name! LOL.Thank you watermen. Hahaha. Buxom at the Gunnison spa now. LOL.

AllBiz1987
06-03-18, 12:54
As in Healthy Zu Spa? I thought tht place was only an AMP? I went Green Spa next door (also an AMP, rather lackluster tbh). Debating trying Zu but I'm kinda done with AMPs.No this was a place on. Madison? Right in the heart of the loop. They switched floors over time but it was in an office suite. Had to sgn in at the front desk but that didn't stop me. They had some real hotties for 140 hh. Not cheap but quality was good. Its been a good year since I saw them post on BP and I haven't seen evidence of them moving elsewhere.

Re: Green Spa, I visited recently and the mt was a thin 5/10. Took good care of me but negotiated pretty hard. Settled at. 45 tip. Only worth it because overall cost is as cheap as youll find.

ChineseDragon
06-03-18, 13:47
Drove by today and looks closed no sign and abandoned.

Walker333
06-03-18, 16:23
Drove by today and looks closed no sign and abandoned.I used to go there and was satisfied with the service, but overall impression was, that the place is going down.

ChiIowa
06-04-18, 00:22
Lincoln and devon area.

Typical AMP.

Girl was in her 40's. Ok body.

Everything was on offer covered. Surprisingly without much nego either. L3 avl.

She was pleasant but kinda rushed exp.

TheRedStar
06-04-18, 00:58
Have anyone been to golden on Chicago? Its been awhile since I been there. Any new girls working there?

SuckItTrebek
06-04-18, 04:11
Decided to take a stroll over to evergreen over the weekend. Paid for one hour mid 40 year old woman comes in asks if I've ever been there before I said no, but I use to go to pine tree. She said why don't you go there. I replied that it had closed, she said don't you know it's open again. So I'm thinking that I got the same woman that the other guy a few days ago reviewed. Not my luck this was the first time I've ever struck out ever. I've been doing this for years I tried all my tricks nothing worked. She kept putting the towel back after it would accidentally Fall, and everything. Then at the end she said that I should try palm tree that their open again. So obviously her strategy was to tank business there to help out palm tree. Well since I was still in the mood I drove the 10 minutes went over to Palm tree paid for half hour got a 40-year-old average looking. Didn't have any problems there tho got it done no questions asked.

DMichaels69
06-04-18, 08:06
Not a good idea for her to tell you to go somewhere else. I would think the mgt at evergreen would frown on that too.

Decided to take a stroll over to evergreen over the weekend. Paid for one hour mid 40 year old woman comes in asks if I've ever been there before I said no, but I use to go to pine tree. She said why don't you go there. I replied that it had closed, she said don't you know it's open again. So I'm thinking that I got the same woman that the other guy a few days ago reviewed. Not my luck this was the first time I've ever struck out ever. I've been doing this for years I tried all my tricks nothing worked. She kept putting the towel back after it would accidentally Fall, and everything. Then at the end she said that I should try palm tree that their open again. So obviously her strategy was to tank business there to help out palm tree. Well since I was still in the mood I drove the 10 minutes went over to Palm tree paid for half hour got a 40-year-old average looking. Didn't have any problems there tho got it done no questions asked.

ComTech42
06-04-18, 19:23
Just moved here from Atlanta. Seeking no nonsense Latina spa. PM appreciated.

Jcurl80
06-04-18, 21:22
Just moved here from Atlanta. Seeking no nonsense Latina spa. PM appreciated.I personally am not aware of any Latina spa. But check the EMP thread, some recs I've seen there appear to have some latinas. Haven't tried those places out yet myself. Hoping to do so when I get back from Vegas.

RatTattat3
06-04-18, 22:07
Just moved here from Atlanta. Seeking no nonsense Latina spa. PM appreciated.Same here. Any input appreciated. Would be forever grateful.

SamsungBlue
06-04-18, 22:51
Visiting and was wondering if any of the following types of services were available / recommended. I have read the forum somewhat, it's a nice active board, thanks! I can share info on San Fran and Atlanta if anyone is interested. Looking for a young / hot L3 spa, a traditional nuru gal and perhaps a place open 24/7? Most large cities have them, they are just harder to find, hoping regulars / seniors would be willing to help out. PM is fine! And thank you in advance.

FWIW I was thinking of the below so far based on what I've read:

L3-possibly young: Oki Doki Spa, Relax.

NURU: Paramour Body Rub.

24/7: haven't found any yet.

Hot escorts: Jada Tao, Darika Pucci, Maria Nikita, Kinga.

Thanks in advance!

Wood Street
06-05-18, 00:53
I headed over to Relax about 2-3 weeks ago and was greeted by Yo-Yo also. However, she was good to go from the start! Yes, she priced high for FS ($160) and I told her it was always $120.00 and we settled on $140.00. Good rubdown and roaming and then off come the clothes. Decent CBJ and enough moaning and so forth ("Oh yes, fuck me") to make it fun. Maybe spent a bit more than usual, but a good time was had by all.She is not worth the $185 for FS. Here is why. She is older and not in good physical shape. No curves from top to bottom. CBJ was limited as she holds on to the cover to make sure she makes not contact with bare skin. Jenny or Mia are a better option there, but most apt girls are a better deal for the same service at $120. Just giving my opinion and any other members can make their own decision when visiting this place.

DMichaels69
06-05-18, 07:09
No fugly is getting an insane amount of money for FS. Too many desperate mongers.

She is not worth the $185 for FS. Here is why. She is older and not in good physical shape. No curves from top to bottom. CBJ was limited as she holds on to the cover to make sure she makes not contact with bare skin. Jenny or Mia are a better option there, but most apt girls are a better deal for the same service at $120. Just giving my opinion and any other members can make their own decision when visiting this place.

Walker333
06-05-18, 11:15
No fugly is getting an insane amount of money for FS. Too many desperate mongers.We are driving prices up, not them. 120 FS at the AMP with the house fee of 80, totals to 200, for 40-50 min service on a table is enough.

DMichaels69
06-05-18, 11:22
Exactly. Too many mercenaries harassing for tips with too many mongers giving in to the demands from the mini shrek looking ladies out there.

We are driving prices up, not them. 120 FS at the AMP with the house fee of 80, totals to 200, for 40-50 min service on a table is enough.

Dave Dewers
06-05-18, 14:29
Older petite lady Annie worked at AMG on Archer. Wondering if anyone has run into her elsewhere since they closed.

NoahLarson
06-05-18, 14:41
Exactly. Too many mercenaries harassing for tips with too many mongers giving in to the demands from the mini shrek looking ladies out there.I was stop by this morning. Front and back open door. Candy charge me 60 hr the room was private with music I was relax enough I will return soon.

AllBiz1987
06-06-18, 07:21
Anyone have a recent experience to share with a supreme? My searching only turns up a limited review from back in 2014 and I can't verify if it's the same outfit even due to BP / CL links being long gone.

Looks like a pretty similar setup to chicagolandmassage.net and divinedolls. Hoping somebody has a good experience there since it's closer for me than the other two I just mentioned.

PerfectGreg
06-06-18, 23:01
Toftt last week. Bad massage, no extras. Saw a fellow monger entering as I exited. I should have said something but was already too late.

Lothar22
06-06-18, 23:31
I was stop by this morning. Front and back open door. Candy charge me 60 hr the room was private with music I was relax enough I will return soon.Any of the old staff there? I know they mostly relocated but it was way too far for me.

TheRedStar
06-07-18, 09:02
Toftt last week. Bad massage, no extras. Saw a fellow monger entering as I exited. I should have said something but was already too late.Last week I was that way. I have a spot that's guaranteed Inbox me and we can swap places.

TheRedStar
06-07-18, 09:53
We are driving prices up, not them. 120 FS at the AMP with the house fee of 80, totals to 200, for 40-50 min service on a table is enough.It's crazy how prices shot up in the last 6 years. But some circuits are still cheap just not Chicago I heard taxes I was pretty cheap.

NoahLarson
06-07-18, 11:33
Any of the old staff there? I know they mostly relocated but it was way too far for me.Yes old staff back.

NoahLarson
06-07-18, 11:36
Any of the old staff there? I know they mostly relocated but it was way too far for me.Same location. Nice staff they even have table shower.

DrDerrick
06-07-18, 12:13
Its great to have an WTF that's always been consistent and I always have great interactions she had left town for a little while but now she's back. I don't know what to say this time seem like a little extra special and she told me that she needs clients. I wish I had a little more time for her but I work schedule keeps me very busy because I'm traveling a lot.

NotSoOld
06-07-18, 12:33
I did an extensive write-up on an experience with April at Mercy on the RM site. I did search the forum and it didn't look like anyone had posted about it much recently. Here's what I wrote on the other site:

"I saw April (in her 30's) recently. She is a very sexy girl, but I can see why opinions differ on her. She is not a GFE type, at least she wasn't with me. She IS very responsive and I left very satisfied with my experience with her overall. I called ahead of time and talked to April on the phone. She gave me an appointment and an access code to give to the security desk at the front. I checked in at the security desk when I entered the building and gave them the access code. They printed me out a pass and then I took the elevator up to the floor, rang the doorbell outside the door and April let me in. She was dressed in an off the shoulder midriff shirt and a short, flared mini-skirt. Very attractive. She asked for $65 for an hour, which I paid, then she led me to a room where she said she would be back in a few minutes. I undressed and lay on the table face up.

When she came in, she indicated for me to lay face down on the table and stood at the head of the table in front of my head. She put some oil on my back and began to rub my back, bending over and using her hands and her forearms, going from the top of my back all the way down to the buttocks. After a few minutes of this, I lifted my hands and felt up her thighs and under her skirt and discovered she was not wearing underwear. I liked how that felt, so I kept massaging her thighs and bottom under the skirt for a few more minutes while she rubbed my back until she suddenly stopped and walked around to the side of the bed and said, "What you want to do?" I responded, "Everything". She said, "How much you tip me?" I said, "$140". She countered, "$160". I said, "you're so pretty, I'm afraid I may not last very long with you. If I come too quickly, can we do two times?" She said, "no, one time. You funny!" She then said she would be right back.

She returned in a couple of minutes and did the thing where she puts the rubber on with her mouth and does a CBJ. I rubbed her legs and reached up to her pussy and stroked it with my fingers. She moved away quickly and said, "no fingers", then resumed the BJ (note: it was reported by others that she enjoyed FIV. Evidently, not always.) After continuing for a minute or two, she stood up and said, "now my turn. You do me. " Alrighty, then! So she lay on the table and I paid attention to her.

I do have to say, she has the kind of figure that I find just about perfect. Beautiful, well-formed breasts, slender waist and legs, gently rounded hips and a clean shaved pussy with tight little lips. She has great, dark thick nipples that pucker up nicely when I sucked on them and caressed them. I started there, then moved down to her pussy and began pleasuring her orally while stroking the rest of her body with my hands at the same time. We spent a long time doing this and she moved and moaned responsively and not like she was just faking it. When I finally went inside her, she moved and ground against me, participating actively. As I said above, very sexy -- but when I kissed her on her cheek, she moved her face away quickly like she didn't like that. So I didn't do that again.

After we finished, she brought me a hot cloth to clean up and then she started cleaning up the room while I dressed. We chatted casually, then after I finished dressing I handed her the tip and she offered me a cup of water. She led me to the door and let me out -- no hug offered or any other kind of affectionate send-off. Like I said above, not a GFE feeling. So if you really are wanting that kind of experience (and if you really want that kind of thing for an expensive tip), April may not be your girl. It was expensive but, overall, between her sexy body and reponsiveness -- and the overall length of our session, I was satisfied. Thankfully, I didn't "finish up too quickly" and get sent out the door well short of the hour mark. Because I'm fairly certain that's what would have happened if I had "finished too quickly".

She's fun, but she's also all business and she's doing this for the money. No problem with that, but it shows through from time to time in a way that makes it hard to pretend you don't know that. That's my first impression of her, anyway. If that impression of her changes on subsequent visits, I'll be sure to report back. ".

Mojitousa
06-07-18, 12:59
She is not worth the $185 for FS. Here is why. She is older and not in good physical shape. No curves from top to bottom. CBJ was limited as she holds on to the cover to make sure she makes not contact with bare skin. Jenny or Mia are a better option there, but most apt girls are a better deal for the same service at $120. Just giving my opinion and any other members can make their own decision when visiting this place.I'm wondering if we're talking about the same person, as the girl I saw was younger and in good shape. Maybe I misunderstood her name, but sounded like Yu-Yu. I will try other options, though. Thanks for the input.

DMichaels69
06-07-18, 14:11
Excellent report! I've seen a lot of reviews about her and its spot on with yours. Sounds like she has the looks and the attitude that goes with it. I would have been out the door with the tipping nonsense and she'd have gotten nothing. That's the only way to counter that behavior and that behavior should not be rewarded.

I did an extensive write-up on an experience with April at Mercy on the RM site. I did search the forum and it didn't look like anyone had posted about it much recently. Here's what I wrote on the other site:

"I saw April (in her 30's) recently. She is a very sexy girl, but I can see why opinions differ on her. She is not a GFE type, at least she wasn't with me. She IS very responsive and I left very satisfied with my experience with her overall. I called ahead of time and talked to April on the phone. She gave me an appointment and an access code to give to the security desk at the front. I checked in at the security desk when I entered the building and gave them the access code. They printed me out a pass and then I took the elevator up to the floor, rang the doorbell outside the door and April let me in. She was dressed in an off the shoulder midriff shirt and a short, flared mini-skirt. Very attractive. She asked for $65 for an hour, which I paid, then she led me to a room where she said she would be back in a few minutes. I undressed and lay on the table face up.

When she came in, she indicated for me to lay face down on the table and stood at the head of the table in front of my head. She put some oil on my back and began to rub my back, bending over and using her hands and her forearms, going from the top of my back all the way down to the buttocks. After a few minutes of this, I lifted my hands and felt up her thighs and under her skirt and discovered she was not wearing underwear. I liked how that felt, so I kept massaging her thighs and bottom under the skirt for a few more minutes while she rubbed my back until she suddenly stopped and walked around to the side of the bed and said, "What you want to do?" I responded, "Everything". She said, "How much you tip me?" I said, "$140". She countered, "$160". I said, "you're so pretty, I'm afraid I may not last very long with you. If I come too quickly, can we do two times?" She said, "no, one time. You funny!" She then said she would be right back.

She returned in a couple of minutes and did the thing where she puts the rubber on with her mouth and does a CBJ. I rubbed her legs and reached up to her pussy and stroked it with my fingers. She moved away quickly and said, "no fingers", then resumed the BJ (note: it was reported by others that she enjoyed FIV. Evidently, not always.) After continuing for a minute or two, she stood up and said, "now my turn. You do me. " Alrighty, then! So she lay on the table and I paid attention to her.

I do have to say, she has the kind of figure that I find just about perfect. Beautiful, well-formed breasts, slender waist and legs, gently rounded hips and a clean shaved pussy with tight little lips. She has great, dark thick nipples that pucker up nicely when I sucked on them and caressed them. I started there, then moved down to her pussy and began pleasuring her orally while stroking the rest of her body with my hands at the same time. We spent a long time doing this and she moved and moaned responsively and not like she was just faking it. When I finally went inside her, she moved and ground against me, participating actively. As I said above, very sexy -- but when I kissed her on her cheek, she moved her face away quickly like she didn't like that. So I didn't do that again.

After we finished, she brought me a hot cloth to clean up and then she started cleaning up the room while I dressed. We chatted casually, then after I finished dressing I handed her the tip and she offered me a cup of water. She led me to the door and let me out -- no hug offered or any other kind of affectionate send-off. Like I said above, not a GFE feeling. So if you really are wanting that kind of experience (and if you really want that kind of thing for an expensive tip), April may not be your girl. It was expensive but, overall, between her sexy body and reponsiveness -- and the overall length of our session, I was satisfied. Thankfully, I didn't "finish up too quickly" and get sent out the door well short of the hour mark. Because I'm fairly certain that's what would have happened if I had "finished too quickly".

She's fun, but she's also all business and she's doing this for the money. No problem with that, but it shows through from time to time in a way that makes it hard to pretend you don't know that. That's my first impression of her, anyway. If that impression of her changes on subsequent visits, I'll be sure to report back. ".

Layne123
06-07-18, 15:48
Its great to have an WTF that's always been consistent and I always have great interactions she had left town for a little while but now she's back. I don't know what to say this time seem like a little extra special and she told me that she needs clients. I wish I had a little more time for her but I work schedule keeps me very busy because I'm traveling a lot.I think you meant ATF yet who's Myraah? I searched.

Thanks!

ClarkSmith
06-07-18, 15:55
Hey guys, been lurking this site for awhile in anticipation of me trying out my first AMP. Any places you'd recommend that are good for beginners and won't break the bank too much? I'm located in the west loop area but willing to travel within a half hour. Thanks!

ClarkSmith
06-07-18, 16:34
Hey guys, been lurking on this site for awhile before I try out my first AMP. Was wondering if you guys had any suggestions on places that would be good for a first time. I'm located in the west loop and looking for something that won't break the bank too bad, please let me know thanks!

TheRedStar
06-07-18, 16:52
Its great to have an WTF that's always been consistent and I always have great interactions she had left town for a little while but now she's back. I don't know what to say this time seem like a little extra special and she told me that she needs clients. I wish I had a little more time for her but I work schedule keeps me very busy because I'm traveling a lot.Can you inbox me more info on her.

FrankyCando
06-07-18, 17:30
Same location. Nice staff they even have table shower.Its not open...stopped in at 7pm all locked up

Lothar22
06-07-18, 18:41
Its not open...stopped in at 7pm all locked upJust drove by back door was open and the open light was on I. The front window. Will visit this weekend.

DMichaels69
06-07-18, 19:39
You closing early? Don't be lazy now, LOL.

Same location. Nice staff they even have table shower.

Starks
06-07-18, 19:45
Has anybody been to this place lately and want to share notes? Pm if you want, in fact it is almost preferred, I may have a good thing going and just in case the shop or the girl is monitors the site, I don't want to
make easy for them to figure out who I am. That is also the reason for the cryptic title. Sorry guys

NotSoOld
06-07-18, 21:47
Excellent report! I've seen a lot of reviews about her and its spot on with yours. Sounds like she has the looks and the attitude that goes with it. I would have been out the door with the tipping nonsense and she'd have gotten nothing. That's the only way to counter that behavior and that behavior should not be rewarded.Thanks!

This is where a costs / benefits analysis and behavior modification all gets thrown into the same mix. We should get the Chicago local of the Mongers' Guild to negotiate a "union scale" with the United Sisterhood of AMP Workers! Or else just get up off the massage table and walk out the door, as DMichaels69 suggests. If everybody would do it. Shrug .

ChiNorthside
06-08-18, 03:06
Any advice on a MP that will give a good massage and uncovered blowjob near lake view? Please let me know, thanks.

Walker333
06-08-18, 10:47
Any advice on a MP that will give a good massage and uncovered blowjob near lake view? Please let me know, thanks.Nope, nothing like that is available.

Walker333
06-08-18, 10:53

She's fun, but she's also all business and she's doing this for the money. No problem with that, but it shows through from time to time in a way that makes it hard to pretend you don't know that. That's my first impression of her, anyway. If that impression of her changes on subsequent visits, I'll be sure to report back. ".IMHO a tip in excess of 120 is too fucken much! I usually say- that is what I have on me, take it or. Leave it. And I've never seen a MT who would refuse, never.

NoahLarson
06-08-18, 11:10
You closing early? Don't be lazy now, LOL.I was there you was there? LOL. They are hard worker you knew that water men LOL.

HandsomeDan
06-08-18, 12:34
Just drove by back door was open and the open light was on I. The front window. Will visit this weekend.I went there on Tuesday, both the front door and back door were open. I called first, same number and location. Kim (the temporary MMS) was the only one there. She said the old MMS is on vacation in Korea, she's there to clean up the place and they will be opening back up Wednesday. She ended up giving a pretty decent massage, but no HE. She said come back and she'll give me discount on my next massage. She mentioned a couple of girls names -Sophie, Coco. I haven't been there in a year so I did not recognize the new names. I did do some Otc on her, but she didn't complete the job. Regardless, I didn't have to tip either, so it was a bad experience considering the new price is. 6 lower than before of. 7.

If I get a chance in the next couple of weeks, I'll try again.

DMichaels69
06-08-18, 12:40
Unless she knows you, its blue balls so good to wait until the new crew is there.

I went there on Tuesday, both the front door and back door were open. I called first, same number and location. Kim (the temporary MMS) was the only one there. She said the old MMS is on vacation in Korea, she's there to clean up the place and they will be opening back up Wednesday. She ended up giving a pretty decent massage, but no HE. She said come back and she'll give me discount on my next massage. She mentioned a couple of girls names -Sophie, Coco. I haven't been there in a year so I did not recognize the new names. I did do some Otc on her, but she didn't complete the job. Regardless, I didn't have to tip either, so it was a bad experience considering the new price is. 6 lower than before of. 7.

If I get a chance in the next couple of weeks, I'll try again.

NoahLarson
06-08-18, 12:56
Unless she knows you, its blue balls so good to wait until the new crew is there.No blueball city. All green light city. 3 rose there hahaha.

TetonResearch
06-08-18, 12:56
Did the security desk take an I'd or anything? I prefer not to give out actual info to any of these places.

... I called ahead of time and talked to April on the phone. She gave me an appointment and an access code to give to the security desk at the front. I checked in at the security desk when I entered the building and gave them the access code. They printed me out a pass and then I took the elevator up to the floor, rang the doorbell outside the door and April let me in...

NoahLarson
06-08-18, 13:14
I went there on Tuesday, both the front door and back door were open. I called first, same number and location. Kim (the temporary MMS) was the only one there. She said the old MMS is on vacation in Korea, she's there to clean up the place and they will be opening back up Wednesday. She ended up giving a pretty decent massage, but no HE. She said come back and she'll give me discount on my next massage. She mentioned a couple of girls names -Sophie, Coco. I haven't been there in a year so I did not recognize the new names. I did do some Otc on her, but she didn't complete the job. Regardless, I didn't have to tip either, so it was a bad experience considering the new price is. 6 lower than before of. 7.

If I get a chance in the next couple of weeks, I'll try again.Next time ask coco or candy. They are good.

NoahLarson
06-08-18, 13:16

If I get a chance in the next couple of weeks, I'll try again.They are very good I just had 4 hand from them lucky day.

NoahLarson
06-08-18, 15:27
Unless she knows you, its blue balls so good to wait until the new crew is there.No more buleball city. Green light. 3 rose available.

Silvio
06-08-18, 19:14
She's at the Belmont and Harlem location. I'd like to know what happened to the curvy one with short hair at the addison and pulaski location.

Older petite lady Annie worked at AMG on Archer. Wondering if anyone has run into her elsewhere since they closed.

NotSoOld
06-09-18, 00:41
Did the security desk take an I'd or anything? I prefer not to give out actual info to any of these places.Nope! I just called Mercy to make the appointment and asked for an entrance code. Tell the desk the code and they give you a pass. No names revealed at any point in the process.

Lothar22
06-09-18, 15:12
No more buleball city. Green light. 3 rose available.I stopped by at lunch sign was on but the backdoor was wide open and there were workers outside the door with 2 x4's and plywood. Somehow didn't feel like going in and being soothed by the sound of circular saws and hammers. Went to Pink and was greeted by Young good, not so much herself but still was decent, took her time with the l1.

LostLarry
06-09-18, 15:31
Does anyone have info on Brianna / Bella of what was the Breanna & Rachael bath massage?

There seems to be a number of ads with different phone numbers. The last I found was posted in March with a 630 number. Is she / they going by something else now? I tried calling but got no response (on a Saturday).

NoahLarson
06-09-18, 18:41
I stopped by at lunch sign was on but the backdoor was wide open and there were workers outside the door with 2 x4's and plywood. Somehow didn't feel like going in and being soothed by the sound of circular saws and hammers. Went to Pink and was greeted by Young good, not so much herself but still was decent, took her time with the l1.She used be working united now sge working at the Gunnison spa now.

WoodWorker9
06-09-18, 20:07
I stopped by here about 2 weeks ago on a Tuesday around 1 pm. Was greeted by an old lady, asked if I'd been there before. I said yes (I lied) she asked who I saw last time, I told her the name of a chick I saw on rubmaps. She acted confused and took me to the back. A lady about 40+ years old came in to do my massage. Wasn't attractive at all. I asked her if anyone else was in and there was another lady that was also 40+ and not very attractive. So I say fuck it, let's go. We do the TS and then the massage starts after the sauna and it was really a horrible excuse for a massage. And she's giving off no signs of a HE. I feel up her legs and she backs away and laughs and says 'no no'. The massage was honestly just a waste of time so I asked to leave early. Verdict, don't fuck around with this place.

WoodWorker9
06-09-18, 20:31
(sorry for the double post).

Stopped by here after being let down by Evergreen. I got a short young chick who was pretty hot. She had headphones in her ears when she answered the door and wearing some yoga pants. Another chick was sitting down wearing a blue dress who was also hot and worked there. I paid for the half. I laid out the tip on the chair so that she saw it when she'd come in and got naked. When she came in, she saw the cash and laughed and said "you are bad". We both laughed & she proceeded do the massage, which was "meh". I was feeling up her legs while she was massaging and grabbing her butt. She was pretty petite but had a pretty nice ass actually. On the flip, she asked what I wanted. I told her HE. I think she said. 6 with clothes on and. 8 topless and $ for everything off. I asked how much for everything, I think she said $. 50 but she wouldn't do that since it was my first time seeing her. None of the prices were negotiable. At all. And normally I wouldn't pay such high prices but she was really hot and I had blue balls from Evergreen. So she took everything off and stroked me while I fingered her. She moaned and was definitely into it. After she said if I want everything, we can do that next time. The place is definitely overpriced but suited my desperate needs at the moment.

I was thinking of stopping by Tao which is about a block away from this place. Anyone have any recommendations / menu? Haven't seen much info on it.

E2304
06-09-18, 20:38
I stopped by at lunch sign was on but the backdoor was wide open and there were workers outside the door with 2 x4's and plywood. Somehow didn't feel like going in and being soothed by the sound of circular saws and hammers. Went to Pink and was greeted by Young good, not so much herself but still was decent, took her time with the l1.2 visits over early spring. One lovely L1. Another L0. Have not been back.

OleGuy
06-09-18, 22:40
Back in 2009 and again almost exactly a year later I was in Chicago, my wife had a convention to attend so I was on my own. I went to Chinatown and went to a place called Senina, it was a very nice place, the nicest AMP I have ever been in. I met Lisa, she instantly acted like we were old friends. I paid for FS, when the time came she laid on her back and there I was between her legs with no condom, my little head said go for it, it was great. I came back a year later and the same thing happened. It's it common for AMP girls to do bare back?

Sam Spade
06-10-18, 12:04
Back in 2009 and again almost exactly a year later I was in Chicago, my wife had a convention to attend so I was on my own. I went to Chinatown and went to a place called Senina, it was a very nice place, the nicest AMP I have ever been in. I met Lisa, she instantly acted like we were old friends. I paid for FS, when the time came she laid on her back and there I was between her legs with no condom, my little head said go for it, it was great. I came back a year later and the same thing happened. It's it common for AMP girls to do bare back?1. She knows she is clean, and from a quick visual inspection and gut feeling, decides you are as well. Odds are 1 in 200 that you are not clean. Of course, odds are just that, odds.

2. She is stupid, because there is no way she could not know about STDs and not take precautions. You are not her future husband that she is willing to take a chance on. You're a customer.

3. She is already infected and doesn't care about infecting you.

4. She is desperate for the additional money some guys will pay for BBFS.

Do any of these reasons sound good to you?

DMichaels69
06-10-18, 15:30
I think many mongers knew Lisa from Senina and many steered clear.

1. She knows she is clean, and from a quick visual inspection and gut feeling, decides you are as well. Odds are 1 in 200 that you are not clean. Of course, odds are just that, odds.

2. She is stupid, because there is no way she could not know about STDs and not take precautions. You are not her future husband that she is willing to take a chance on. You're a customer.

Do any of these reasons sound good to you?

Walker333
06-10-18, 16:33
1. She knows she is clean, and from a quick visual inspection and gut feeling, decides you are as well. Odds are 1 in 200 that you are not clean. Of course, odds are just that, odds.

Do any of these reasons sound good to you?No, BBFS, GFE etc are not common among AMT. It might happen with very well known regular clients, usually, if there is some chemistry present between the client and mt. In any case, although most of us have some B. B. Experiences, it's risky and the risk of problems is doubled when a man is married.

OleGuy
06-10-18, 16:58
No, BBFS, GFE etc are not common among AMT. It might happen with very well known regular clients, usually, if there is some chemistry present between the client and mt. In any case, although most of us have some B. B. Experiences, it's risky and the risk of problems is doubled when a man is married.Thanks, I've always thought maybe it was a Chicago thing.

OPIllini
06-10-18, 23:12
Decided to go to Mercy in Chinatown tonight. I drew the lady at the front desk, her name was Lucy. Definitely older, around 50. Her 1-hour massage was actually very good as she relieved tightness I was feeling on my shoulders. But when it came to the finish, she asked me to finish myself. I asked her to do so instead, but she said she didn't do that.

So after we finished the massage, I asked Lucy if there was another lady available, she said yes. So, I agreed to another 30 minutes of massage, hoping I could coax a HE from the other lady. Lucy left to get the other lady, and came back with Mimi. She was another older lady and wore medical scrubs. I should've known then that a HE wasn't going to happen. Nevertheless, I went ahead with the second massage. Which BTW was as good as Lucy's. And towards the end I did manage to caress Mimi's legs. She giggled, and I thought I may be able to get something done after all. Unfortunately, time expired, and she left the room immediately.

Total damage was $ for two separate massages plus I tipped Lucy and Mimi. 2 each. I have been to Mercy's Chinatown spot three times now. The first was when the place was located next to the firehouse; I left happy. Since they moved to the new building, three good massages, but no finish. Has this become a completely legit place? Or is it a place where you start leaving happy after several visits?

BenBeck
06-11-18, 00:13

Do any of these reasons sound good to you?#1 and #2 do t seem all that bad, all things considered.

BB, out.

Walker333
06-11-18, 09:35
Decided to go to Mercy in Chinatown tonight. I drew the lady at the front desk, her name was Lucy. Definitely older, around 50. Her 1-hour massage was actually very good as she relieved tightness I was feeling on my shoulders. But when it came to the finish, she asked me to finish myself. I asked her to do so instead, but she said she didn't do that.

So after we finished the massage, I asked Lucy if there was another lady available, she said yes. So, I agreed to another 30 minutes of massage, hoping I could coax a HE from the other lady. Lucy left to get the other lady, and came back with Mimi. She was another older lady and wore medical scrubs. I should've known then that a HE wasn't going to happen. Nevertheless, I went ahead with the second massage. Which BTW was as good as Lucy's. And towards the end I did manage to caress Mimi's legs. She giggled, and I thought I may be able to get something done after all. Unfortunately, time expired, and she left the room immediately.

Total damage was $ for two separate massages plus I tipped Lucy and Mimi. 2 each. I have been to Mercy's Chinatown spot three times now. The first was when the place was located next to the firehouse; I left happy. Since they moved to the new building, three good massages, but no finish. Has this become a completely legit place? Or is it a place where you start leaving happy after several visits?Offering some extra time is an old trick MTs sometimes play to get extra money. Refusing extras and / or offering just the SS is a part of this game. I think the ladies took advantage of you because the first one knew why you were willing to purchase those extra 30 min, and she was perfectly aware that the other one will not provide more than the first MT offered. Under such circumstances I wouldn't leave them any tips. In any case $60-70 per hour is a good fee for the service, and any tip is a gratitude for some extras. That were not part of the original deal. Therefore, if there were not extra services, then there should be no extra payment.

NoahLarson
06-11-18, 10:57
2 visits over early spring. One lovely L1. Another L0. Have not been back.Green at the gunnison spa now I just done wow.

FrankyCando
06-11-18, 15:21
Green at the gunnison spa now I just done wow.I been to Gunnison 4 days in a row. Nothing going on there but some Korean guy cutting up some 2 x4's.

OPIllini
06-11-18, 15:44
Offering some extra time is an old trick MTs sometimes play to get extra money. Refusing extras and / or offering just the SS is a part of this game. I think the ladies took advantage of you because the first one knew why you were willing to purchase those extra 30 min, and she was perfectly aware that the other one will not provide more than the first MT offered. Under such circumstances I wouldn't leave them any tips. In any case $60-70 per hour is a good fee for the service, and any tip is a gratitude for some extras. That were not part of the original deal. Therefore, if there were not extra services, then there should be no extra payment.Now that I think about it, that's a good point you make Walk. I'm an experienced monger and should've known better. I just hadn't been to an AMP in some time and let my little head get in the way of clear thinking. I really wanted a finish and acted desperately. I've just got to chalk it up as a lesson learned and I won't let that happen again. Who knows, I may try Mercy again; the massages were actually good.

OGpimp22
06-11-18, 16:32
Recommendations for a reliable Chinatown locale with a good table shower please. Thanks in advance.

OleGuy
06-11-18, 17:16

So after we finished the massage, I asked Lucy if there was another lady available, she said yes. So, I agreed to another 30 minutes of massage, hoping I could coax a HE from the other lady. Lucy left to get the other lady, and came back with Mimi. She was another older lady and wore medical scrubs. I should've known then that a HE wasn't going to happen. Nevertheless, I went ahead with the second massage. Which BTW was as good as Lucy's. And towards the end I did manage to caress Mimi's legs. She giggled, and I thought I may be able to get something done after all. Unfortunately, time expired, and she left the room immediately.If I don't get a HE, I don't tip, they know why you came in.

Walker333
06-11-18, 17:47
Now that I think about it, that's a good point you make Walk. I'm an experienced monger and should've known better. I just hadn't been to an AMP in some time and let my little head get in the way of clear thinking. I really wanted a finish and acted desperately. I've just got to chalk it up as a lesson learned and I won't let that happen again. Who knows, I may try Mercy again; the massages were actually good.Why would you return to the place where the MTs play shitty games and you left unhappy with B. B. When there are plenty of good places around?

Walker333
06-11-18, 17:57
She's at the Belmont and Harlem location. I'd like to know what happened to the curvy one with short hair at the addison and pulaski location.If she is at 7107, short, slightly overweight, between 40 and 50, with very little communication skills, then I saw her last week. The massage was very bad (worth then provided by some previous operators) the place and room was filthy, especially the face towel. She demanded payment upfront and I had to stand up and give it to her. For 60 she provided very unenthusiastic TL HJ and didn't even use a wet towel to clean up. I'm not going to repeat until she is there.

JamesTChicago
06-11-18, 21:53
What are you guys using to find either new providers or old favorites? I have a couple phone numbers, but when I see a post like April from Michigan and wacker, I want to know where I can see ads. Is there such a place these days? PMs are fine. Thanks everyone.

James.

JamesTChicago
06-11-18, 21:57
Saw Sasha at Logan a few weeks ago. Gents, if you like a petite, tight and sexy body from top to bottom like I do, then she is your girl. I give her body at least a 9. 5. She's just my type.

Anyone similar that you guys would recommend?

Anyway. No extras beyond what was expected are to be had. This seems to be getting more typical with Logan, which is very unfortunate. The same thing has gone for Natalia and Lola for me. Maybe it's a Russian thing? Although, I did hear the same thing about Bree, who seems American from the pictures.

Anything beyond that standard happening there these days? Pms are fine.

Lothar22
06-12-18, 00:20
I been to Gunnison 4 days in a row. Nothing going on there but some Korean guy cutting up some 2 x4's.What time are you going, I was there at noon and saw the guy working there. I wonder what they're upgrading in there, the rooms were pretty decent sized unless they're adding a room for the table shower and sauna.

Dave Dewers
06-12-18, 12:03
She's at the Belmont and Harlem location. I'd like to know what happened to the curvy one with short hair at the addison and pulaski location.Silvio,

Thanks for the update. Went yesterday, and YaYa? Said Annie went back to China. Just wondering when you saw her there.

Mitsom
06-12-18, 13:15
Anyone tried these latina chicas? Thinking of switching it up from AMPs. Might toftt.

https://backpage.com.chicago.listcrawler.com/post/26580011/

TomDoe
06-12-18, 18:35
Have anyone been to golden on Chicago? Its been awhile since I been there. Any new girls working there?I was there recently. Its was the same two girls. I was shorted but they were also pretty busy when I came in.

Walker333
06-12-18, 19:08
I was there recently. Its was the same two girls. I was shorted but they were also pretty busy when I came in.To short clients 15-20 min, provide rushed service, and demand more money is their modus operandi.

ClarkSmith
06-12-18, 23:29
Anyone know of an AMP in the Wicker Park area? Fairly new here and looking for a steady place. Recommendations in my inbox would be much appreciated.

NotSoOld
06-13-18, 00:10
What are you guys using to find either new providers or old favorites? I have a couple phone numbers, but when I see a post like April from Michigan and wacker, I want to know where I can see ads. Is there such a place these days? PMs are fine. Thanks everyone.

James.I saw an ad for Mercy in the Loop on Bedpage a couple of weeks ago but I haven't seen it since. I didn't get my info to see April from their ad -- read some reviews on RM.

E2304
06-13-18, 09:55
https://onebackpage.com/services/massage/be-spoiled-be-pampered-be-pleased_i4635417

MWiggly2
06-13-18, 13:44
Stopped in seems cleaner than it used to be. Old therapist named Yumi. Nice tits. Terrible massage. Wanted $ for HE. No FS offered there anymore. I said. 4 and she agreed. Good hand techniques but not worth the money. I would not recommend.