PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 [110] 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137

Richard7
07-02-22, 11:30
Guys, you're spending too much on old hags. You can entice any neighborhood broad for the same dough.

Starks
07-02-22, 12:05
Man. This always gives me pause, got to say.

Flashback to some years ago hitting up Singapore Salon (that hotty Momo always gave me BBFS in the big room with the futon); walked out one afternoon and there's a plain wrapper casing the joint.

A few days later there's poor Momo (with her real name) their longtime Mama and a couple other of the girls with their mugshots published in the Herald. My heart sank for them but also for how life changing it could have been for Amplitude.Read: https_ www.dailyherald.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailyherald.com%2Fnews%2F20080712%2Fsix-charged-with-prostitution-in-arlington-heights.

If you use Microsoft Edge, turn on reader mode to get around the paywall.

Which one was MOMO? I used to see Yoko. I would bring my own 3 pack of condoms and use all three on her.

Then there was an older gal. Lots of plastic surgery, she used to suck me off in the dry sauna before the massage began.

Then there was a younger Japanese girl who loved to eat ass. She was funny. She would stand at that stand-up shower watching you shower and directing you were to wash, making sure that you clean your ass. The first time I got her, it kind of weirded me out, but soon I realized why she did it.

Tkow70
07-02-22, 14:12
Hey guys. Don't frequent AMPs often but, have an itch today. Looking a solid performer that provides guaranteed BBBJ and FS. Potential for BBFS would be ideal.

Need name of AMP, name of girl. Also lmk door fee and tip to get what I want. Feel free to dm me. Thanks!

Amplitude
07-02-22, 14:23
Read: https_ www.dailyherald.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.dailyherald.com%2Fnews%2F20080712%2Fsix-charged-with-prostitution-in-arlington-heights.

If you use Microsoft Edge, turn on reader mode to get around the paywall.

Which one was MOMO? I used to see Yoko. I would bring my own 3 pack of condoms and use all three on her.

Then there was an older gal. Lots of plastic surgery, she used to suck me off in the dry sauna before the massage began.

Then there was a younger Japanese girl who loved to eat ass. She was funny. She would stand at that stand-up shower watching you shower and directing you were to wash, making sure that you clean your ass. The first time I got her, it kind of weirded me out, but soon I realized why she did it.Man, you did better in that sauna than I ever did!

I don't think it's proper guideline to identify her real name. But she was 46 in that 2008 article (looked 26); if you search her name the poor girl has another mugshot at 60 years old busted in Tampa this past fall. Local tv website.

And talk about the good 'ole boys on the adjoining video struttin' their stuff about the bust. Trafficking this and that. Assholes. Momo was sweet. Probably killing it at the bank too.

Notice the two craftsmen whose pictures and names are forever searchable in that Singapore bust. Probably got caught in the gap. Poor saps. Could have been me. Easily.

RedPontiacX
07-02-22, 20:49
Nude L1 is not 60 anymore. Maybe 10 years ago. A seasoned provider will ask for $100 at the very least. You're better off getting L2 for $100-120 anyways.I never paid more than $60 for a handy. $100 no fucking way. Better off doing it myself and painting her she will wish she took my final offer.

BigBaby777
07-02-22, 23:02
Visiting from NC next week. Which parlors can I try my luck for BJ of FS (or others).

Reply / DM's open.

Thanks.

GeneralObvious
07-03-22, 06:29
Hey guys. Don't frequent AMPs often but, have an itch today. Looking a solid performer that provides guaranteed BBBJ and FS. Potential for BBFS would be ideal.

Need name of AMP, name of girl. Also lmk door fee and tip to get what I want. Feel free to dm me. Thanks!Judy at OD will oblige you for a BBBJ. She's in her 60's, and not really attractive. As for BBFS, it's rare to get that on a first visit. Judy may do it though.

MongerAlways
07-03-22, 16:05
Nude L1 is not 60 anymore. Maybe 10 years ago. A seasoned provider will ask for $100 at the very least. You're better off getting L2 for $100-120 anyways.Agreed. Some AMP's will still give L1 for $60, but most non-AMP's will ask for $100 or higher for L1.

Tkow70
07-03-22, 16:24
Judy at OD will oblige you for a BBBJ. She's in her 60's, and not really attractive. As for BBFS, it's rare to get that on a first visit. Judy may do it though.Hear a lot about her. Man that's old. What is total damage (house plus her fee). Appreciate the response.

TheRedStar
07-04-22, 02:14
Went over to golden dream earlier. I called to see if the regulars were there right before closing but they weren't. Got Nina or Mina who is thin and on the older since. English is pretty bad but she loosened up a bit teaching me some Chinese. 30 minute massage was ok and she did a fun little tease with her nails. L1 finish without discussing price and gave her the standard tip. I asked for L2 and she asked if any of the other girls did but she wouldn't do it.

Does anyone there do L2? I know that Mandy likes the brown eye on customers but it's not what I'm looking for.Mandy once had an open menu. I'm taking ashland days but if the price is right she might. How is the talent at golden lately.

ZBone54
07-04-22, 09:42
Hear a lot about her. Man that's old. What is total damage (house plus her fee). Appreciate the response.Judy is one of my favorites and have been seeing her for at least a year and always have a great time. Have experienced something new with her lately. After she gives me a table shower she likes for me to give her one in return, She definitely enjoys it.

Hajima
07-04-22, 11:13
Mandy once had an open menu. I'm taking ashland days but if the price is right she might. How is the talent at golden lately.The talent is fine. I like Ivy and she looks young. But this is the first time back there in a few years so that's all I have to report. They appear open later than posted but good to call ahead.

Fit312
07-04-22, 14:52
Got there first thing and met Kelly and NaNa. Typical AAMP women. Petite Kelly opened the door, but I got slim NaNa who was a little sleepy. Wore dress with no panties, shaved pussy with prominent clit and hole. Asked me how much for boom boom, bid $120, counteroffer was $150. Wanted to go straight to CBJ with her clothes still on, but I made her strip and played with her clit and her big soft tits that had some nasty scars at 6 o' clock while she jacked me off and bit my nipples. She sucked dick OK and wanted me to fuck her as soon as it got half-hard. I made her suck it some more and she offered no resistance to DATY. Really lubed it up, so I wasn't getting a lot of friction while she kept telling me to cum. I pinned her knees back and kept at it and finally told her to finish on top. She pounded me pretty well and that was that. Saw Kelly on the way out and she had a short dress on that showed off the large tattoo on her calf. Will try to see her next time.

LoveBoydodo
07-06-22, 03:07
Small con: Mama-san said in text that she knows Thai massage. She is Thai. But she does not know Thai massage.

Pros: Late 20, toned body. Ample boob (not good at telling size). Good ass, nice massage. TS was detailed with lot of washing of junior and butt crack. Massage was OK, but touch was enjoyable. Asked for BBBJ and received. Long, slow and sloppy BBBJ. After 5-7 minutes, cover went on and she rode in ACG. Fast and furious. Loved it. Another 7 mints and got in K9. Had tattoo on her back (waist). That and the round ass, toned skin. Banging from behind was amazing. Banged hard for 5-7 mints and erupted in hat. She cleaned me up and gave scalp massage the rest of the time.

Fun chat: While dressing, I asked about her return time what is her favorite city to go for work. She said Denver, because: 'Customer so strong. Fuck so hard. (imitated banging moves with her hip). " So Chicago lads need to eat their whets and bang hard in BHC. You guys have reputation issue. LOL.

As usual 60+140 for an hour fun.

Satriani
07-06-22, 07:07
When during massage I try to reach utc I get a no sorry" as she pulls away. So when it comes time to tip and she thinks the amount is inadequate I pull away and say "no sorry" and mimic her actions.

DMichaels69
07-06-22, 10:02
BBBJ at no upcharge? Is that always the case here or does it depend on the girl?

Small con: Mama-san said in text that she knows Thai massage. She is Thai. But she does not know Thai massage.

Pros: Late 20, toned body. Ample boob (not good at telling size). Good ass, nice massage. TS was detailed with lot of washing of junior and butt crack. Massage was OK, but touch was enjoyable. Asked for BBBJ and received. Long, slow and sloppy BBBJ. After 5-7 minutes, cover went on and she rode in ACG. Fast and furious. Loved it. Another 7 mints and got in K9. Had tattoo on her back (waist). That and the round ass, toned skin. Banging from behind was amazing. Banged hard for 5-7 mints and erupted in hat. She cleaned me up and gave scalp massage the rest of the time.

Fun chat: While dressing, I asked about her return time what is her favorite city to go for work. She said Denver, because: 'Customer so strong. Fuck so hard. (imitated banging moves with her hip). " So Chicago lads need to eat their whets and bang hard in BHC. You guys have reputation issue. LOL.

As usual 60+140 for an hour fun.

ChiFitCoffee
07-06-22, 12:53
Does anyone know where she went or have her contact? She worked at Ozone around 2019. Thanks! Feel free to PM as well.

Hapenny
07-06-22, 17:53
I made an appointment. I was late (parking in that neighborhood is really tough in early afternoon). I called. It was OK. 20 minutes late and somewhat rushed I was pleased to see a late 40's spinner with a svelte frame and a nice face. She asked if she had seen me before and I told her no but that I had noticed her on a prior visit. I said I couldn't remember the name of the girl I saw. She seemed to accept that.

I asked for nude L1 and we agreed on $.8. I stripped and tried to strip her too. She said no, wait, she would have to get a hot towel and then when she got back I could. After a light massage (my request) and lots of attention to the jewels she did leave and returned with the towel. I then stripped her without resistance. She is clean shaved and has nice A / B's with little sag. She has a nice shape and is quite petite. She let me massage her and spread her legs for me when I reached her pussy. No FIV but everything outside was OK.

I then got on the table and she got on top of me with those lips staring me in the face. Her lips are thin and really pliable (I found out she has a teenage daughter) so that would explain it. I dined happily while she lightly played with my cock. Why didn't I want her to suck me? I said not on the 1st date. Okay. She then gave me a nice slow hand job while I attended her ass and pussy. She had good technique pausing to play with my ass and balls. As I neared cumming she sped up until I unloaded gobs into her hand. She cleaned me up with the same towel. I hope they washed it.

As I was dressing she told me that they do have free parking in the back. Just as I was about to say something she added that the spaces were all taken. I did not see or hear any of our brethren while there.

LoveBoydodo
07-06-22, 20:04
BBBJ at no upcharge? Is that always the case here or does it depend on the girl?I have BBBJ in BHC always with no up charge. The girls always try to put cover, I just say no cover. And that is all.

Tkow70
07-06-22, 20:29
I have BBBJ in BHC always with no up charge. The girls always try to put cover, I just say no cover. And that is all.Good to know. I was just there and saw a girl named Lucky for a nice fuck. Charged me $40 for BBBJ. Wanted more $ for daty. Told her no and did what I wanted. They've do have younger girls. She looked late 20's / early 30's. Great body, very nice natural C cups bordering D. First time I was there. Tried BBFS for big tip. No go. Not sure if I got lucky with looks. LOL. Thought I'd give it a try. I prefer agency girls for $350. When l was in NY for business before covid, most AMP girls would do anythig you want except greek and BBFS for $280 -. $320. Chicago AMPs suck.

BigBaby777
07-06-22, 22:35
Visiting Chicago this weekend. What is BHC?. Any recommendations?

Thanks.

-BBC.

GeneralObvious
07-07-22, 13:18
I made an appointment. I was late (parking in that neighborhood is really tough in early afternoon). I called. It was OK. 20 minutes late and somewhat rushed I was pleased to see a late 40's spinner with a svelte frame and a nice face. She asked if she had seen me before and I told her no but that I had noticed her on a prior visit. I said I couldn't remember the name of the girl I saw. She seemed to accept that.

I asked for nude L1 and we agreed on $.8. I stripped and tried to strip her too. She said no, wait, she would have to get a hot towel and then when she got back I could. After a light massage (my request) and lots of attention to the jewels she did leave and returned with the towel. I then stripped her without resistance. She is clean shaved and has nice A / B's with little sag. She has a nice shape and is quite petite. She let me massage her and spread her legs for me when I reached her pussy. No FIV but everything outside was OK.

I then got on the table and she got on top of me with those lips staring me in the face. Her lips are thin and really pliable (I found out she has a teenage daughter) so that would explain it. I dined happily while she lightly played with my cock. Why didn't I want her to suck me? I said not on the 1st date. Okay. She then gave me a nice slow hand job while I attended her ass and pussy. She had good technique pausing to play with my ass and balls. As I neared cumming she sped up until I unloaded gobs into her hand. She cleaned me up with the same towel. I hope they washed it..She's a gem. I've known her for years. She is fairly selective about L3 though, because she doesn't need money. She pays cash for things most guys wish they could finance. If she offers you L3 at some point, be prepared to spend what she asks. Does she have GPS? No, she just knows her value. She is best friends with Stephanie, the owner. West River is one of the best overall spas in the city.

Moss734
07-07-22, 19:10
Was feeling a little sore from the previous day squats and decided that was good as any to go get a massage. Didn't like my experience at Archer spa a few weeks ago so went down the street to Comfort. I visited this place about a month ago and saw Sally. Wasn't feeling like her and wanted to check out Yuyu. I see why she's so popular. 40's and very well kept. I arrived around noon and Sally answered the door. I asked for Yuyu but another one of you dudes had made an appointment for noon. Sally asked me to wait and I paused than saw her come out for a minute and said yes, I'll be back in 1:15. Her massage was great. Over 30 minutes really getting into it. Strong hands. She was so hospitable and my sore muscles relaxed that I didn't even bargain on the flip. Naked BBBJ and mutual body to body. Chatted for a few minutes afterwards and left happy. As I was leaving another one of you came in for a 2:30 appointment with Yuyu. I'll be seeing her again very soon.

NewCleve
07-07-22, 19:17

I then got on the table and she got on top of me with those lips staring me in the face. Her lips are thin and really pliable (I found out she has a teenage daughter) so that would explain it. I dined happily while she lightly played with my cock. Why didn't I want her to suck me? I said not on the 1st date. Okay. She then gave me a nice slow hand job while I attended her ass and pussy. She had good technique pausing to play with my ass and balls. As I neared cumming she sped up until I unloaded gobs into her hand. She cleaned me up with the same towel. I hope they washed it.

As I was dressing she told me that they do have free parking in the back. Just as I was about to say something she added that the spaces were all taken. I did not see or hear any of our brethren while there.Is River West Kelly same as SXL?

Fit312
07-07-22, 19:18
Is River West Kelly same as SXL?Nein nein nein!

DMichaels69
07-07-22, 19:30
For me the tip is always negotiated and agreed upon by both.

However for what hapenny got I think 80 was a good tip.

She's a gem. I've known her for years. She is fairly selective about L3 though, because she doesn't need money. She pays cash for things most guys wish they could finance. If she offers you L3 at some point, be prepared to spend what she asks. Does she have GPS? No, she just knows her value. She is best friends with Stephanie, the owner. West River is one of the best overall spas in the city.

Young Schmuck
07-08-22, 02:03
Went to 819 again tonight. Had a good time with Nana for an hour. Fit312 was right, she does have some noticeable scarring on her breasts. Okay massage, decent BBBJ, decent FS. 240 when said and done. After we were finished we talked for a short bit and she told me I should stop going to parlors and find a girlfriend LOL. Apparently I'm still too young and handsome to be frequenting these kinds of establishments. Felt quite flattered leaving the place. Probably ought to take her advice and save myself the money.

ChicagoGuySW
07-08-22, 11:03
Anyone visited the Red table girls lately (e. G. Portage park)? I went once maybe 1-2 years ago, saw a provider named Lia and paid way too much for what I got. Given how much talk there is about other places and mums the word here I'm assuming it's still trash but thought I'd ask since I live like a mile away.

https://us-chicago.bedpage.com/bodyrubs/northside-of-chicago/22455628.html

(They advertise everywhere though, so I'm sure you've seen them).I have not visited but very interested. Who wouldn't be with those ads LOL? I've tried to call the number several times but no one picks up and no call back. Is this too good to be true?

Any suggestions on how to reach them? Thanks.

GeorgeMax
07-08-22, 11:33
Went to 819 again tonight. Had a good time with Nana for an hour. Fit312 was right, she does have some noticeable scarring on her breasts. Okay massage, decent BBBJ, decent FS. 240 when said and done. After we were finished we talked for a short bit and she told me I should stop going to parlors and find a girlfriend LOL. Apparently I'm still too young and handsome to be frequenting these kinds of establishments. Felt quite flattered leaving the place. Probably ought to take her advice and save myself the money.There is no girlfriend, wife or friend with benefits that will be lower cost than an AMP or escort. If you think you're going to get regular companionship, horizontal entertainment, sexual relief and be relaxed you really need to ease up on the CBJ gummies because you are eating way too many. Every woman who is not ptp is expensive, time consuming, drama filled and has lots of ideas for things that you need to do.

Play as long as you want and buy all the toys you want before you get into a long term relationship because once you sign the certificate you money is hers!

Don't get me wrong, when you're ready and it's right — go for it and enjoy. Just know going in what's coming and be prepared.

ZzTopSterZz
07-08-22, 13:57
For me the tip is always negotiated and agreed upon by both.

However for what hapenny got I think 80 was a good tip.When hapenny said $. 80 did he mean 80 bucks or 180 bucks? Agree 80 or so is fine. I usually tip a little more than most guys, but 180 would be silly.

DMichaels69
07-08-22, 14:42
The code got me again, damn.

When hapenny said $. 80 did he mean 80 bucks or 180 bucks? Agree 80 or so is fine. I usually tip a little more than most guys, but 180 would be silly.

Jinurso
07-08-22, 15:16
Went to 819 again tonight. Had a good time with Nana for an hour. Fit312 was right, she does have some noticeable scarring on her breasts. Okay massage, decent BBBJ, decent FS. 240 when said and done. After we were finished we talked for a short bit and she told me I should stop going to parlors and find a girlfriend LOL. Apparently I'm still too young and handsome to be frequenting these kinds of establishments. Felt quite flattered leaving the place. Probably ought to take her advice and save myself the money.LOL. They don't seem to understand that a lot of guys frequent those places because they want to, not because they have to. I had a girlfriend AND I frequent those kinds of establishments! Why? Because variety is fun, and escorts are a lot less drama than having multiple girlfriends (usually, I've been soft banned from CLM for a while because of drama).

JCoyote06
07-08-22, 17:25
Can someone please DM me Judy's info or how can I find her contact info. I'm looking for an older MT that does FS.

ElJefe69
07-08-22, 17:53
Can someone please DM me Judy's info or how can I find her contact info. I'm looking for an older MT that does FS.I'd wellness on Belmont dude google it. She's pretty damn old.

Hapenny
07-09-22, 09:13
When hapenny said $. 80 did he mean 80 bucks or 180 bucks? Agree 80 or so is fine. I usually tip a little more than most guys, but 180 would be silly.Sorry to be unclear. It was $80.00 and not $180.00. I'd love it if the old scale pricing was still followed but post pandemic price creep seems like new days.

In any event my use of coded language will cease forthwith.

HappyGardener
07-09-22, 11:59
The code got me again, damn.The code is stupid. All it does is confuse people.

HappyGardener
07-09-22, 12:02
Thoughts on 365 Hot Spa? Been twice. Both times were "meh". Place intrigues me though and both times the girls gave me their numbers "in case the doorbell is unplugged at night". Just curious on others experience.

IMissCutler
07-09-22, 12:56
There is no girlfriend, wife or friend with benefits that will be lower cost than an AMP or escort. If you think you're going to get regular companionship, horizontal entertainment, sexual relief and be relaxed you really need to ease up on the CBJ gummies because you are eating way too many. Every woman who is not ptp is expensive, time consuming, drama filled and has lots of ideas for things that you need to do.

Play as long as you want and buy all the toys you want before you get into a long term relationship because once you sign the certificate you money is hers!

Don't get me wrong, when you're ready and it's right go for it and enjoy. Just know going in what's coming and be prepared.You can get it cheaper now if you're younger. All you got to do is go on tinder or other hook up apps. All this stuff came out after I found someone and I wish they would have came out sooner. I woulda had a lot more fun. Now I can't use those apps and AMP to satisfy the craving of some strange.

Younger people enjoy yourselves or those with no significant others have fun. It's out there.

OrdLover
07-09-22, 13:11
Thoughts on 365 Hot Spa? Been twice. Both times were "meh". Place intrigues me though and both times the girls gave me their numbers "in case the doorbell is unplugged at night". Just curious on others experience.That is part of papa San group of places.

Moss734
07-09-22, 13:27
You can get it cheaper now if you're younger. All you got to do is go on tinder or other hook up apps. All this stuff came out after I found someone and I wish they would have came out sooner. I woulda had a lot more fun. Now I can't use those apps and AMP to satisfy the craving of some strange.

Younger people enjoy yourselves or those with no significant others have fun. It's out there.The data would suggest otherwise. Many studies coming out now indicating that the younger generation (those under 30) are actually getting laid less and higher percentage of those dudes are virgins. Tinder and other hookup apps don't help more guys get laid. They help the guys that could get laid before get laid much easier now. I guess if you are one of those luckier guys than yes, you'd kill it now.

ThanksMan
07-09-22, 14:14
Covered (so far) in my experience, the massage prelude didn't give enough time to gauge if she's multi pop.Saw April recently after a last minute cancel from another agency.

She is built like a brick house. She had some liposuction scars but I think the other parts are real (although might have had some sort of titty lift). She speaks English well and is an OK conversationalist. She is Latina.

As I was not all that attracted, I stuck with L1 (just door fee).

We took turns massaging and she allowed DATY. Not the freshest tasting so didn't get into it.

Russian finish was nice. Extras available but wasn't feeling it so didn't get the menu. I suppose she is similar to the door+200 standard set by Mila and Zara. Much better off going w other agencies unless you love the big titty big ass bigger frame body type IMO.

ElJefe69
07-09-22, 16:47
I'd wellness on Belmont dude google it. She's pretty damn old.OD Wellness.

OrdLover
07-10-22, 09:05
Can someone please DM me Judy's info or how can I find her contact info. I'm looking for an older MT that does FS.Just to let you know. You wouldn't get FS on your first visit. It might take a couple of visits. You guys have to remember this is the massage forum not the escort forum.

MeowMix414
07-10-22, 13:52
Hi everyone,

I am going to be returning to Chicago for a brief time after being away for a couple years. To my disappointment, I found out that Body spa over in Belmont shut down, and Denise who used to do baths no longer lives in Chicago. Does anyone know of a place that does Turkish baths / body scrubs? I am not able to find anything. Help would be much appreciated!

BuffaloBear
07-10-22, 14:01
Just a random shot in the dark: Has anyone been able to get BBJ at Pacifico or any other Latina MPs in the area?

BigFacts Boy
07-10-22, 15:44
Been going to H Wellness on Belmont for a few years now. Never disappoints. I always come in and start with L1 then get a massage and table shower after. All the girls are nice and two hands is usually available which is always fun. May or Mae is my favorite she seems to give the best actual massage and always takes great care. Never rushes and always aims to please, she has some good dirty talk too.

OrdLover
07-10-22, 16:42
Been going to H Wellness on Belmont for a few years now. Never disappoints. I always come in and start with L1 then get a massage and table shower after. All the girls are nice and two hands is usually available which is always fun. May or Mae is my favorite she seems to give the best actual massage and always takes great care. Never rushes and always aims to please, she has some good dirty talk too.This spa is not on Belmont. I don't get why everyone new saids that. It is on Milwaukee.

Walker333
07-10-22, 17:00
Just to let you know. You wouldn't get FS on your first visit. It might take a couple of visits. You guys have to remember this is the massage forum not the escort forum.Although L3 is available, it is not her specialty. Moreover, she isn't extremely active or creative in it. L2 is what she does best.

BigFacts Boy
07-11-22, 02:32
This spa is not on Belmont. I don't get why everyone new saids that. It is on Milwaukee.It's "says" not "saids".

Correction. *Milwaukee*.

FellowMonger
07-11-22, 16:24
Saw Sarah. She's got to be high 30's or low 40's. Tattooed ass was a nice touch and tan lines. Big natural ones also. 300 for CFS I'd say worth it.

BenBeck
07-11-22, 16:26
This spa is not on Belmont. I don't get why everyone new saids that. It is on Milwaukee.Hard to say, but I wonder half the time people whether are meaning OD Wellness when they write H Wellness.

BenBeck
07-11-22, 16:29
Although L3 is available, it is not her specialty. Moreover, she isn't extremely active or creative in it. L2 is what she does best.Agree. L2 is hard to beat. L3 is a sure shot, complete with BBFSCIP if you're into that, but the L2 in the table shower, followed back in the room by BBBJCIM with a side of rim is really the main event.

EyeEatAss
07-11-22, 17:26
Agree. L2 is hard to beat. L3 is a sure shot, complete with BBFSCIP if you're into that, but the L2 in the table shower, followed back in the room by BBBJCIM with a side of rim is really the main event.BBBJ, cim, rim. What wud b the standard tip and 4 how long?

GWheaton
07-11-22, 19:07
Saw Sarah. She's got to be high 30's or low 40's. Tattooed ass was a nice touch and tan lines. Big natural ones also. 300 for CFS I'd say worth it.Is that 300 + house fee?

XCasper0074
07-12-22, 18:31
I can't find anything in the forum on this one. Any experiences?

Jin massage.

8 S Michigan ave.

RichL1234
07-12-22, 20:14

Jin massage.

8 S Michigan ave.Jin Spa.

Located right at michigan and lake. Perfect for the business traveller. In an office building hop right in elevator and up you go. L1 is offered w / nudity. *.

Now the negatives:

1) Busy floor and you will stand out like a sore thumb if during business hours (9-5) they are open on weekends.

2) 75/ hr, 55 / hhr. - for a quick lame massage.

3) Coco the masseuse is probably pushing 60 , ok body, no younger ladies as advertised. Coco only one there on a Sunday when I went.

4) Upsell with no room to haggle, all said and done it was 55 + . 8 for a naked L1 with fiv.

Great for out of towners, but I would not repeat.

This is from August 2021.

XCasper0074
07-12-22, 20:29
Jin Spa.

Located right at michigan and lake. Perfect for the business traveller. In an office building hop right in elevator and up you go. L1 is offered w / nudity. *.

Now the negatives:

1) Busy floor and you will stand out like a sore thumb if during business hours (9-5) they are open on weekends.

3) Coco the masseuse is probably pushing 60 , ok body, no younger ladies as advertised. Coco only one there on a Sunday when I went.

4) Upsell with no room to haggle, all said and done it was 55 + . 8 for a naked L1 with fiv.

This is from August 2021.This is walking distance from my hotel so it may be worth it just for convenience.

FellowMonger
07-12-22, 21:41
Is that 300 + house fee?300 total, so 160 hh and then 140 CFS.

Mgksux
07-13-22, 01:07
Went here this past weekend, 40 for a hhr massage. It was great, she cracked my back om the right spots and teased my balls. Not sure who the provider was but she was definitely 30+ hot viet, on the flip she got to work right away, haggeled FS with her for an additional 50. Would go again.

RichL1234
07-13-22, 09:48
Went here this past weekend, 40 for a hhr massage. It was great, she cracked my back om the right spots and teased my balls. Not sure who the provider was but she was definitely 30+ hot viet, on the flip she got to work right away, haggeled FS with her for an additional 50. Would go again.Where's LV?

Hapenny
07-13-22, 10:17
Jin massage. 8 S Michigan ave.There is an old positive review when the spa was further North. The other reviews, since they moved to South Michigan Ave. Are not positive.

8 something Michigan avenue call to schedule an appointment after seeing their ad on the bad page They advertise nothing but young girls, ad said At the moment, this is your first choice. Went up to the 13th floor was meet by a closed to 200 Lb lady kind of tall old lady, I ask were the young girl she she wave her hand to herself indicating that was her, I ask again you have more therapist she said no only me I'd walk right out of there. Not going to waste my money on grannies.

Not worth the time. 70 / hr 50 / half. Only 1 MT when I visited and it was a granny. Major upsell. Nice Downtown location only good thing. I won't say avoid but there is better.

ChgSpaMan
07-13-22, 10:26
Went here this past weekend, 40 for a hhr massage. It was great, she cracked my back om the right spots and teased my balls. Not sure who the provider was but she was definitely 30+ hot viet, on the flip she got to work right away, haggeled FS with her for an additional 50. Would go again.Drove past LV in Orland yesterday. So you got a hot viet in her 30's for 40 half hr and then FS for only 50. So all this for 90. Puzzling at best?

DMichaels69
07-13-22, 11:23
If its this one:

https://thelvspa.com/

Its expensive, says 55 for 30 minutes swedish, 60 for deep tissue.

Drove past LV in Orland yesterday. So you got a hot viet in her 30's for 40 half hr and then FS for only 50. So all this for 90. Puzzling at best?

IggyD
07-13-22, 14:09
I find your post hard to believe. Sounds like a load. Your amounts are extremely low for the door fee and extra service.

Went here this past weekend, 40 for a hhr massage. It was great, she cracked my back om the right spots and teased my balls. Not sure who the provider was but she was definitely 30+ hot viet, on the flip she got to work right away, haggeled FS with her for an additional 50. Would go again.

Goat Trotter
07-13-22, 23:50
Don't forget to mention the doorman trying to act like a cop and trying to question mongers.

Jin Spa.

Now the negatives:

This is from August 2021.

Jarvis2902
07-14-22, 00:54
Hello everyone, I am new to Chicago area and trying to get a nuru massage. Any info on that will be appreciated.

Thanks!!

JamesTChicago
07-14-22, 19:34
Hey all. Anyone worth seeing at OD that is not Judy? I just can't do the 60+ thing.

Also wondering about Lisa and Eva at Belmont. Pms are fine with me or share the love with all.

Looking for prices, ages, looks, services (heard Eva is kinky). Thanks everyone.

James.

JamesTChicago
07-14-22, 19:36
Recently saw Melissa. Can't report anything new that hasn't already been said. Blonde, very talkative. Real pictures. So talkative to the point that I couldn't even ask for the second pop until it was too late as it was so soon after the first one. That said, I should have just interrupted. She's very nice and late 30's.

Mjfor
07-14-22, 21:47
Went here this past weekend, 40 for a hhr massage. It was great, she cracked my back om the right spots and teased my balls. Not sure who the provider was but she was definitely 30+ hot viet, on the flip she got to work right away, haggeled FS with her for an additional 50. Would go again.It's just HJ or fc, can you share correct pricing please. 30 years sounds good thank you.

Jarvis2902
07-14-22, 21:51
Hello,

I need help to register on WeChat. I tried many times but can't register it.

Zagal
07-14-22, 23:26
Hello,

I need help to register on WeChat. I tried many times but can't register it.Did you already ask a provider to scan the QR Code from their WeChat to sign you in? That's the best way and the way I got in. Just show them and they will know what to do. They get guys very often in there asking them to scan their codes to start up. I'd say about 90% of the providers I've been with have WeChat. Side note: when you chat on there, do Not say anything political, the CCP monitors that and you could get someone in trouble. At least that's what I've heard on here several times from reliable sources. Be safe.

Kreezy03
07-14-22, 23:29
Been pretty sick lately with some stomach virus but still needed a release. Didn't want to travel to far so hit this place up. It was ok. I think there's only 1 lady here and she's probably 30-40 yrs old with a nice little body. Definitely had nice tits though I doubt she gets naked without more money involved, though it didn't even seem like that was on the table either. The massage wasn't shit and I definitely could've used a good massage LOL lots of ball teasing while on my stomach and got right to it on the flip. Took a min for me to cum but she stayed at it like a champ. Blurted out "oh shit!" I guess from the amount of cum she saw LOL. She speaks decent English and had some jokes. Likely won't repeat since there was nothing sexually appealing to see. She never took a piece of clothing off. Not even the face mask. And she seemed like she'd be cute. She also seemed as bored as I was during the HJ. Will likely only check out FS places in the future for sure.

https://chicago.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/asian/supersexyhot773-782-7011/910544506022

Benderedundat
07-15-22, 10:26
For all the talk about how old Judy is and guys can't do a 60 year old, I've tried to see her 4 different times this week and every time I called she said: "BUSY!! You call another time!

Zagal
07-15-22, 10:30
For all the talk about how old Judy is and guys can't do a 60 year old, I've tried to see her 4 different times this week and every time I called she said: "BUSY!! You call another time!I can imagine with her skill level if she was at least In her 30's then she would probably be the most popular provider in town. Guys talk about her age but yet they still just keep going back, over and over and over again LOL!

JustAGuy22
07-15-22, 10:32
Recently saw Melissa. Can't report anything new that hasn't already been said. Blonde, very talkative. Real pictures. So talkative to the point that I couldn't even ask for the second pop until it was too late as it was so soon after the first one. That said, I should have just interrupted. She's very nice and late 30's.I wish CLM would come to some sort of consensus. I've been told fee+200 by some of the older providers and then fee+300 by the younger providers so I don't know who to believe. I haven't taken the upgrade to FS yet because of this discrepancy as I want to make sure the price structure is as mentioned.

JaG22.

Moejoo
07-15-22, 10:38
My first trip to BHC. I drew Cece. Was on the phone the entire time I was face down. Left the room several times for 5 minutes at at a time. No daty or touching kitty. No touching nips. Thick but trimmed Bush. Quick CBJ and then spread on her back for FS but did not take her skirt off. TV monitor in room with security cameras on. Is this the norm there? Is this where you guys usually discuss BHC?

BenBeck
07-15-22, 11:22
Hey all. Anyone worth seeing at OD that is not Judy? I just can't do the 60+ thing.

Also wondering about Lisa and Eva at Belmont. Pms are fine with me or share the love with all.

Looking for prices, ages, looks, services (heard Eva is kinky). Thanks everyone.

James.She's the one and only one there.

Jinurso
07-15-22, 13:39
I wish CLM would come to some sort of consensus. I've been told fee+200 by some of the older providers and then fee+300 by the younger providers so I don't know who to believe. I haven't taken the upgrade to FS yet because of this discrepancy as I want to make sure the price structure is as mentioned.

JaG22.That's just not how they operate, sadly. The only thing standard is the house fee. Anything after that is entirely up to each girl to set. I don't think CLM gets a cut of the tip so they don't care what the girl charges or does or doesn't do once they get their cut.

John Darmody
07-15-22, 16:12
Checked out this hidden gem in WB near I-55.

Drew Juey. Slender with nice tits and a decent ass.

House 80.

Tip 150.

Excellent CBJ, DATY, FS and a plus massage.

I'll return.

SgtPerv
07-15-22, 18:00
Did you already ask a provider to scan the QR Code from their WeChat to sign you in? That's the best way and the way I got in. Just show them and they will know what to do. They get guys very often in there asking them to scan their codes to start up. I'd say about 90% of the providers I've been with have WeChat. .Best part of WeChat is the built in translator. Just hold on message and you get translation option.

OrdLover
07-15-22, 19:40
For all the talk about how old Judy is and guys can't do a 60 year old, I've tried to see her 4 different times this week and every time I called she said: "BUSY!! You call another time!LOL that is right. She is like smoking and alcohol, you know it is bad for you but you still do it. Lucky I am a regular with her. So if I make an appointment with her, I would get seen first.

RyanE36
07-16-22, 07:23
Anyone have any suggestions for a place that'll give a great deep tissue massage and end with a handshake only? Usually places that do more than L1 suck at massage, but sometimes the L1 only places you'll get lucky and find a girl that's actually decent at massage. Visiting town for work, and my hotel bed sucks nuts. Back has been killing me. Have a rental car, and driving all over the place anyways, so location shouldn't matter too much. I know it's the AMP thread, but wouldn't mind an EMP either, though I'd imaging they're more expensive.

Thanks in advance.

GeneralObvious
07-16-22, 07:49
Anyone have any suggestions for a place that'll give a great deep tissue massage and end with a handshake only? Usually places that do more than L1 suck at massage, but sometimes the L1 only places you'll get lucky and find a girl that's actually decent at massage. Visiting town for work, and my hotel bed sucks nuts. Back has been killing me. Have a rental car, and driving all over the place anyways, so location shouldn't matter too much. I know it's the AMP thread, but wouldn't mind an EMP either, though I'd imaging they're more expensive.

Thanks in advance.Ask for Anna at Grand Spa. She is a top 5 masseuse in Chicago.

Fit312
07-16-22, 08:00
Fat girl at J W Rejuvenating Massage should do the trick.

RichL1234
07-16-22, 10:17

Thanks in advance.Try Jenny at A&A on pulaski.

LoveBoydodo
07-16-22, 11:12
My first trip to BHC. I drew Cece. Was on the phone the entire time I was face down. Left the room several times for 5 minutes at at a time. No daty or touching kitty. No touching nips. Thick but trimmed Bush. Quick CBJ and then spread on her back for FS but did not take her skirt off. TV monitor in room with security cameras on. Is this the norm there? Is this where you guys usually discuss BHC?My experience at BHC always been way more enjoyable. All the girls have been attentive. Not sure why you got that bad service. Maybe try again and draw someone else? Tell them on text that you had bad experience with the girl before and to give you someone who is sweet!!

SideTalker
07-16-22, 14:22
Fat girl at J W Rejuvenating Massage should do the trick.Is she back? New crew (that wasnt that great) the last 2 times I went there.

Fit312
07-16-22, 14:39
Is she back? New crew (that wasnt that great) the last 2 times I went there.Probably not, I haven't been there for a while.

CanadianGuy
07-16-22, 16:49
Looking for any reports on:

https://www.adultlook.com/p/3247429
https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/ivy-312-788-7230-370937

Or:

https://tryst.link/escort/m-james
https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/show.asp?id=236411
https://chicago.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/latin/gorgeous-maya-james-262-686-72/386212040467

I might TOFTT but wanted to check here in case someone had tried them.

Thanks!

ElJefe69
07-16-22, 19:26
Looking for any reports on:

https://www.adultlook.com/p/3247429
https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/ivy-312-788-7230-370937

Or:

https://tryst.link/escort/m-james
https://www.theeroticreview.com/reviews/show.asp?id=236411
https://chicago.skipthegames.com/female-escorts/latin/gorgeous-maya-james-262-686-72/386212040467

I might TOFTT but wanted to check here in case someone had tried them.

Thanks!I think I've seen ivy. She had a different number she was in wicker park only l1 offered. I wanted more so passed she was super hot.

RichL1234
07-17-22, 13:32
Visited Health Care Center on west Irving Park (6 XxX west).

Amy was the MT. About 45 , tight spinner body, exotic look, she is thai. Opted for the 45 minute session for 55 (1/2 hr 45,1 hour 65). Great massage lots of teasing, roaming hands OTC, on the flip L1 offered w / top off +60 with a little haggling.

Good time, would repeat.

Also noticed there was a much younger girl who was quite attractive that was there.

Bag115
07-17-22, 16:17
I think I've seen ivy. She had a different number she was in wicker park only l1 offered. I wanted more so passed she was super hot.I second that. She's hot but won't offer much else. Her friend Elana is the one worth seeing. Banging body with tats. Offers BBBJ and CFS for $350 I believe. Now located in Logan square.

Noobie92
07-17-22, 17:05
Hey there.

Been scouting the Chicago Rubmaps reviews before rolling through in a few weeks.

Are any of these 24/7 spots with hot young chicks real? Or is this all made up owner-review bullshit? I. e. Mayflower Spa, Happy Late Night, etc and others like them.

Thanks.

BigFacts Boy
07-17-22, 20:54
Has anyone tried Angel Massage spa on Irving?

Hydrated
07-18-22, 00:53
Decided to check out Apple off 55.

Did not get a name but enjoyed the session. Damage was house fee and 160 for CBJ and FS.

Will definitely repeat sometime next week.

Moss734
07-18-22, 10:45
Hey there.

Been scouting the Chicago Rubmaps reviews before rolling through in a few weeks.

Are any of these 24/7 spots with hot young chicks real? Or is this all made up owner-review bullshit? I. e. Mayflower Spa, Happy Late Night, etc and others like them.

Thanks.All the ads you are referring to are a the same person. They are fake as you will see reviews for a different girl each week by the same group of reviewers. In my experience you will be directed to see Angel at a place near 24th and wentworth. Call or text any of those numbers and you'll get the same response. She's a skinny Chinese girl who I think sees dudes nonstop. I've tried contacting them through many different numbers because I've been told there are other girls there, and I've wanted to see for myself. I never have been able to be directed to anybody but Angel at the same location in Chinatown.

Funny though I was at a restaurant nearby and I kept seeing guys come to the corner, look up at the address in the corner and than walk down the where the place is. Within one hour I even saw three guys like run into each other not knowing. One guy got let in and the other guys were seen calling and waiting calling some more.

If you want to see a girl that sees guys back to back to back go ahead. But definitely don't trust the reviews on that site .95% of them are very fake.

FuckIt216
07-18-22, 14:21
All the ads you are referring to are a the same person. They are fake as you will see reviews for a different girl each week by the same group of reviewers. In my experience you will be directed to see Angel at a place near 24th and wentworth. Call or text any of those numbers and you'll get the same response. She's a skinny Chinese girl who I think sees dudes nonstop. I've tried contacting them through many different numbers because I've been told there are other girls there, and I've wanted to see for myself. I never have been able to be directed to anybody but Angel at the same location in Chinatown.

Funny though I was at a restaurant nearby and I kept seeing guys come to the corner, look up at the address in the corner and than walk down the where the place is. Within one hour I even saw three guys like run into each other not knowing. One guy got let in and the other guys were seen calling and waiting calling some more.

If you want to see a girl that sees guys back to back to back go ahead. But definitely don't trust the reviews on that site .95% of them are very fake.All roads lead to Angel including her 107 W Van Buren spot -.

She takes probably 50+ a day between the locations from 10 am-1 am.

You will know she has taken a beating when she offers anal or will literally put her hand in front of her pussy and jerk you off making you think you are fucking her. Woman is a waste of money to be honest but if you need to get off for $40-$100 then check her out if you can get your dick actually inside her without her trick games she can give you a good piece of ass. Also she has zero tits and I mean zero only nipples. Worst $$ I've probably spent in this trade but from time to time I'll literally throw her a bone 🦴.

Moejoo
07-18-22, 17:44
https://chicago.skipthegames.com/massage/vip-massage-with-the-best/562757989787 https://www.instagram.com/klub_kitty/ https://www.instagram.com/rubartistofmuse/ Also has an ad on Tryst that I have seen. Are the pics of the girls?

SheCantFindOut
07-18-22, 20:40
Going to eat at a local famous restaurant, checked maps and saw this potential AMP around the corner. Anyone been to paradise recently? Found some reports from 2015, nothing recent. Just a simple yay or nay is fine by me. Thanks!

Member #6178
07-18-22, 21:13
Anyone have any LMP they recommend in the city? Been to princess spa about a month ago, was an okay experience the MT was 27 with a banging body but her face was eh. Was 200 for FS and was wondering if any lmps have better FS prices ty.

Benderedundat
07-18-22, 22:07
All roads lead to Angel including her 107 W Van Buren spot -.

You will know she has taken a beating when she offers anal or will literally put her hand in front of her pussy and jerk you off making you think you are fucking her. Woman is a waste of money to be honest but if you need to get off for $40-$100 then check her out if you can get your dick actually inside her without her trick games she can give you a good piece of ass. Also she has zero tits and I mean zero only nipples. Worst $$ I've probably spent in this trade but from time to time I'll literally throw her a bone 🦴.Exactly the same experience I had last spring. Was looking for a good lace on Blue Island I had been too and she told me to come to Chinatown. She wears a bra with enormous padding. ENORMOUS! Reminded me of the scene in "Animal House" where the guy pulls all the toilet paper out of the drunk girls bra. She also did the hand trick with me.

Been there done that. One and done for me.

Benderedundat
07-18-22, 22:20
She's old. (Yeah so am I).

She looks really tired. (Yeah so do I).

She's the only one at OD. (We all knew that).

She's making boatloads of money. (I might marry her just for the money).

But Holy Moly. I haven't had a cat bath on my butt, balls, and dick like that since I was in Shanghai. My GF gives great head and never turns me down, but this was amazing. Lights are down low so you can watch her silhouetted head bob up and down.

I called and she said "Busy"! I went anyway. She let a guy out and held the door open for me. She said 1/2 hour only. I said ok but I need a shower. 30 minutes later I stepped out blinking into the bright sunshine. Midway thru, the doorbell rang. She stopped to answer, stuck him in a room, came back and picked up where she had stopped. I had softened a little so she just stopped teasing and took me in Her mouth and restored me. She took it all and covered my mouth when I let out a moan.

Now I can say I've Been There Done That. Maybe again.

EyeEatAss
07-19-22, 06:16

But Holy Moly. I haven't had a cat bath on my butt, balls, and dick like that since I was in Shanghai. My GF gives great head and never turns me down, but this was amazing. Lights are down low so you can watch her silhouetted head bob up and down.

I called and she said "Busy"! I went anyway. She let a guy out and held the door open for me. She said 1/2 hour only. I said ok but I need a shower.Saw a 45 ish yr old attractive lady at the door. She said Judy was busy. She told me to come back in 20. She was dressed in a sailor outfit with pretty feet in high heels. I came back and same lady let me in. I asked for Judy and she said she was. Threw me for a loop. Dropped the hour donation and led me to the room. Gazed into her eyes and told her how pretty she was (I meant it). Her lips are full and leaned in to kiss those luscious lips. They are soft and pouty. I parted her lips and slid my tongue in. I know you guys have dropped loads in her mouth and she probably swallowed some doo-doo residuals, but she kisses great! I knew this would be a memorable experience! Left for a minute and came back with me wrapped in a towel. Led me to the shower and washed every inch of me. Then I felt her velvety tongue all around my ass then in! Heaven! Flipped and washed my dick thoroughly. Then I got to feel her velvety mouth on my cock. Almost blew right there as she took nearly half my dick (6 inches) in her throat. To the room we went where she massaged me for a good twenty minutes while I caressed her smooth legs. Rubbed her ass and she whisked off her dress and panties. Smooth shaved with 34 B's. Long story short we 69'd. I don't care if you guys have blown loads in her. She tasted great and I even darted into her asshole (I know, gross. But, her head is so good I would've eaten her shit)! Eventually unloaded and she spit into towel.

Great time. No doubt about it. My question here is you guys say she's old and tired. Maybe she is late 50's. Early 60's. But, if you see her on the streets, you'd think she's early. Late 40's with milfy sex appeal. As far as being tired: She jumped on me for 69 like an Olympic athlete! You guys can dump loads all over in her. I will definitely return and eat all you've left behind! LOL!

Jayp80
07-19-22, 06:59
https://chicago.skipthegames.com/massage/vip-massage-with-the-best/562757989787 https://www.instagram.com/klub_kitty/ https://www.instagram.com/rubartistofmuse/ Also has an ad on Tryst that I have seen. Are the pics of the girls?Pictures are real, Kitty used to work with Spa Paris for a while then did her own thing in the western burbs. Last I heard they were in a barber shop type setup where guys are getting their haircut and you're waiting for the girls so kinda awkward. I tried to book but she was kinda bitc hie so I declined. Reports of extras are limited.

RedPontiacX
07-19-22, 13:29
All roads lead to Angel including her 107 W Van Buren spot -.

You will know she has taken a beating when she offers anal or will literally put her hand in front of her pussy and jerk you off making you think you are fucking her. Woman is a waste of money to be honest but if you need to get off for $40-$100 then check her out if you can get your dick actually inside her without her trick games she can give you a good piece of ass. Also she has zero tits and I mean zero only nipples. Worst $$ I've probably spent in this trade but from time to time I'll literally throw her a bone 🦴.
I guess that explains it!

Spame
07-19-22, 14:38
I second that. She's hot but won't offer much else. Her friend Elana is the one worth seeing. Banging body with tats. Offers BBBJ and CFS for $350 I believe. Now located in Logan square.Ivy is hot spinner and provides much more. She didn't when at wicker but now does. Think their prices went up however and they get to the point quickly but it is a good time.

HanginBalls
07-19-22, 19:45
Saw a 45 ish yr old attractive lady at the door. She said Judy was busy. She told me to come back in 20. She was dressed in a sailor outfit with pretty feet in high heels. I came back and same lady let me in. I asked for Judy and she said she was. Threw me for a loop. Dropped the hour donation and led me to the room. Gazed into her eyes and told her how pretty she was (I meant it). Her lips are full and leaned in to kiss those luscious lips. They are soft and pouty. I parted her lips and slid my tongue in. I know you guys have dropped loads in her mouth and she probably swallowed some doo-doo residuals, but she kisses great! I knew this would be a memorable experience! Left for a minute and came back with me wrapped in a towel. Led me to the shower and washed every inch of me. Then I felt her velvety tongue all around my ass then in! Heaven! Flipped and washed my dick thoroughly. Then I got to feel her velvety mouth on my cock. Almost blew right there as she took nearly half my dick (6 inches) in her throat. To the room we went where she massaged me for a good twenty minutes while I caressed her smooth legs. Rubbed her ass and she whisked off her dress and panties. Smooth shaved with 34 B's. Long story short we 69'd. I don't care if you guys have blown loads in her. She tasted great and I even darted into her asshole (I know, gross. But, her head is so good I would've eaten her shit)! Eventually unloaded and she spit into towel.

Great time. No doubt about it. My question here is you guys say she's old and tired. Maybe she is late 50's. Early 60's. But, if you see her on the streets, you'd think she's early. Late 40's with milfy sex appeal. As far as being tired: She jumped on me for 69 like an Olympic athlete! You guys can dump loads all over in her. I will definitely return and eat all you've left behind! LOL!She put on an exceptional performance!

Gopher88
07-20-22, 09:48
Hi Guys.

I'm Looking for a old friend.

Hes a studying Nurse at CC.

Please call me, I got a new phone lost a bunch of numbers. Thanks.

Call me Gopher88

Gopher88
07-20-22, 09:51
Does anyone no about the few spa in Hazel Crest pm me?

SockPuppet6969
07-20-22, 13:02
I've been to a handful of Asian / Latina places like Lemongrass, Princess, Belmont, etc. Does anyone know of any places that have white or black MTs? I want to try something different. CLM doesn't answer when I call for some reason.

SonnyBlack85
07-20-22, 16:37
[Deleted by Admin]

SexWithJesus69
07-20-22, 17:06
Saw a 45 ish yr old attractive lady at the door. She said Judy was busy. She told me to come back in 20. She was dressed in a sailor outfit with pretty feet in high heels. I came back and same lady let me in. I asked for Judy and she said she was. Threw me for a loop. Dropped the hour donation and led me to the room. Gazed into her eyes and told her how pretty she was (I meant it). Her lips are full and leaned in to kiss those luscious lips. They are soft and pouty. I parted her lips and slid my tongue in. I know you guys have dropped loads in her mouth and she probably swallowed some doo-doo residuals, but she kisses great! I knew this would be a memorable experience! Left for a minute and came back with me wrapped in a towel. Led me to the shower and washed every inch of me. Then I felt her velvety tongue all around my ass then in! Heaven! Flipped and washed my dick thoroughly. Then I got to feel her velvety mouth on my cock. Almost blew right there as she took nearly half my dick (6 inches) in her throat. To the room we went where she massaged me for a good twenty minutes while I caressed her smooth legs. Rubbed her ass and she whisked off her dress and panties. Smooth shaved with 34 B's. Long story short we 69'd. I don't care if you guys have blown loads in her. She tasted great and I even darted into her asshole (I know, gross. But, her head is so good I would've eaten her shit)! Eventually unloaded and she spit into towel.I can triple verify that. Judy should be called Hoover with the way she sucks and play with the balls.

CornCobMaker
07-20-22, 18:57
I've been to a handful of Asian / Latina places like Lemongrass, Princess, Belmont, etc. Does anyone know of any places that have white or black MTs? I want to try something different. CLM doesn't answer when I call for some reason.Don't call, text them. You'll get a response.

CornCobMaker
07-20-22, 19:00
Anyone have any LMP they recommend in the city? Been to princess spa about a month ago, was an okay experience the MT was 27 with a banging body but her face was eh. Was 200 for FS and was wondering if any lmps have better FS prices ty.Who did you see at Princess Latina? Besides the smoking receptionist (everyone's favorite who doesn't offer massages), the women I've seen have been slightly to very below average, both in terms of face and body.

OrdLover
07-20-22, 19:16

I called and she said "Busy"! I went anyway. She let a guy out and held the door open for me. She said 1/2 hour only. I said ok but I need a shower. 30 minutes later I stepped out blinking into the bright sunshine. Midway thru, the doorbell rang. She stopped to answer, stuck him in a room, came back and picked up where she had stopped. I had softened a little so she just stopped teasing and took me in Her mouth and restored me. She took it all and covered my mouth when I let out a moan.

Now I can say I've Been There Done That. Maybe again.Like I said before she is like alcohol / smoking. You know it bad for you but you always come back to it.

Fit312
07-20-22, 19:20
I can triple verify that. Judy should be called Hoover with the way she sucks and play with the balls.I might have to check her out when I really hate myself.

BenBeck
07-20-22, 19:36
I might have to check her out when I really hate myself.Then I recommend some self-loathing, you'll be glad you did.

BMan3408
07-20-22, 19:37
Where can I find Judy? NWI guy here and the posting sold me LOL

Now I can say I've Been There Done That. Maybe again..

Devlin
07-20-22, 23:35
Hey,

I recently visited Coco Massage.

The house fees are 50/ hhr and 60/ hr with a free table shower. Cash only.

My Asian MT was Sophia.

She is about 5'6" and an attractive MILF with decent tits. She speaks little to no English and suffers from GPS.

Sophia wanted 120 for CBJ and 160 for CFS with no GFE.

Dash did not pay those ridiculous prices and received a 20 minute half ass body rub with release for 40.

I will not repeat.

SexToyMagic
07-21-22, 00:37
Title says it all. Any Nuru massage options in the area? Ones where touching is allowed?

BuffaloBear
07-21-22, 02:06
Anyone have any LMP they recommend in the city? Been to princess spa about a month ago, was an okay experience the MT was 27 with a banging body but her face was eh. Was 200 for FS and was wondering if any lmps have better FS prices ty.I think my favorite is Pacifico on Belmont, you can negotiate for around 150 FS, Yasmina / Yasmin is good. I have a post about some of my LMP trips. I don't really like AOL pretty hit or miss the other one's I haven't tried out yet are Vida massage on Belmont, Sunrise Day Spa on Diversy, and Aries massage on Pulaski.

Clark2020
07-21-22, 07:34
https://chicago.skipthegames.com/massage/vip-massage-with-the-best/562757989787 https://www.instagram.com/klub_kitty/ https://www.instagram.com/rubartistofmuse/ Also has an ad on Tryst that I have seen. Are the pics of the girls?Looks legit. Let us know if you try it! Sounds fun!

Clark2020
07-21-22, 07:37
Going to eat at a local famous restaurant, checked maps and saw this potential AMP around the corner. Anyone been to paradise recently? Found some reports from 2015, nothing recent. Just a simple yay or nay is fine by me. Thanks!I remember it being above average.

AyoHell
07-21-22, 14:52
Vivian gave them a nice shave followed by ts and then massage with l1.

Worth a try.You got your balls shaved there? Just went and the massage is quite good for my taste. She's a sweetheart.

Walker333
07-21-22, 15:28
You got your balls shaved there? Just went and the massage is quite good for my taste. She's a sweetheart.She gets tired fast and leaves the room every 10 minutes under various excuses. Also, L1, without any touching, is the limit. Finally, once they know your number, they will text you systematically, so be aware.

Walker333
07-21-22, 15:40
Where can I find Judy? NWI guy here and the posting sold me LOLGoogle OD Wellness on Belmont in Chicago. Just don't be shocked because she is old (64 or 63), isn't good looking, sexy or cute, and the whole place and a toilet are very far from being clean or fresh. Shower is covered with mildew. Although her service is as described.

Ron M
07-21-22, 16:03
You got balls to let a girl shave you down there. What if she cuts you? Then what?

SexToyMagic
07-21-22, 17:51
Any Massage parlors with extras in this area?? DM if you want. Only here for 1-2 nights.

Tinley708
07-21-22, 19:53
Going to eat at a local famous restaurant, checked maps and saw this potential AMP around the corner. Anyone been to paradise recently? Found some reports from 2015, nothing recent. Just a simple yay or nay is fine by me. Thanks!I read your post and wondered about the restaurant you were visiting and how the food was. Does this mean I am just getting too damn old?

TJGeek
07-21-22, 20:26
Any Massage parlors with extras in this area?? DM if you want. Only here for 1-2 nights.There are some hotel girls that will do a massage with extras in those areas.

BigLipps145
07-21-22, 23:07
I will be downtown on S Michigan Ave soon. Would love a pm about good AMPs in that area or in Chinatown. Since I don't live there I am not familiar with Chicago.

Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Thanks.

Former Pot1134 senior member.

Changed email so new handle.

ApplePiePussy
07-22-22, 02:49
First time at 819 since the remodel. Hadn't been there in years. Used to see a girl name Jessica there for massage but she's long gone now. Only one girl working for the night. We had the whole place to ourselves. She answered the door in a silky red dress, hair done up, stockings pulled above the knees. Her attitude was imploring. She offered me a water and we sat down on the couch. She said her name was Kiki. Recent defection. Fresh off the boat. Maybe around 27.

In the middle of our conversation, I began to feel her up. It was obvious she hadn't been in country very long. She was far too thin. Her body was like a swimmer's. Firm abs and toned legs. You could take a bite out of her ass and it would spring back up like a pound cake.

We stripped each other down in the room and headed for the shower. On the way there, the doorbell rang and she threw a towel around herself to answer. Some monger came within 3 feet of seeing my schlong. But those are the risks we take. It certainly wouldn't be the first time.

In the shower, she washed my dick with 2 in 1 shampoo from the dollar store. If I wasn't sterile before, I probably am now. She has nipples the size of tootsie rolls on firm b cups that stand at attention. Her snatch is trimmed up top and shaved underneath. Her stomach is one of the tightest I've seen on a communist. Absolutely fantastic body.

Back in the room, she lays me down on the table, ass up. Her massage consisted of rubbing her tits up and down my back, and breathing softly into my ear. Then she gave me a cat bath, licking her way down to my crack. After a brief pause, she darted her tongue on my hole and licked it up and down. Then she had me flip over.

A vigorous BBBJ ensued. She kept one hand on my shaft and the other acted as a support beam. She kept getting tired and having to switch arms. At one point, she turned on the power blast and tried to finish me off, but I wasn't having it. I lifted her up, put her on the table, and began to lick her twat. It's funny how different they look when you stare up at them from eating pussy position. It's like a completely different person. Even the skinniest among them has a double chin.

She took out a condom that looked like it came from a cracker jack box and I said no way. I reached into my pants and pulled out one of my Japanese specials. In a way it's funny to think about. With all the latent animosity between them, you would think she would be offended. But here she is being invaded again. Missionary, a weak attempt at CG, and then doggie which got lazy real quick. I busted on her then back to the showers. On the way out, she handed me a water and told me to come back again before she leaves. I'll be back alright, but only to fuck her Korean co-worker in front of her.

Not bad for two bills.

CakeLover13
07-22-22, 06:39
I've not seen anything in deerfield in a long time, but wheeling, try massage therapy (used to called anna's) dundee and route 83. I've never been turned down here, at least L1 every time.

Any Massage parlors with extras in this area?? DM if you want. Only here for 1-2 nights..

Fit312
07-22-22, 08:18
Went there on Sunday and Nana was the only girl available. Kelly went back to New York, but another girl was coming later in the day. Any news on the current rotation?

GrannyLover
07-22-22, 09:32
Any Massage parlors with extras in this area?? DM if you want. Only here for 1-2 nights.Lux is the go to if you want for sure full menu, but it's not the nicest. There's a whole thread to let you know your options in that area. Mt prospect also has a scene and their own forum and about 20-25 minutes from Deerfield.

http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?30629-Buffalo-Grove-Wheeling-Arlington-heights

BandManWD
07-22-22, 10:39
First time at 819 since the remodel. Hadn't been there in years. Used to see a girl name Jessica there for massage but she's long gone now. Only one girl working for the night. We had the whole place to ourselves. She answered the door in a silky red dress, hair done up, stockings pulled above the knees. Her attitude was imploring. She offered me a water and we sat down on the couch. She said her name was Kiki. Recent defection. Fresh off the boat. Maybe around 27.

In the middle of our conversation, I began to feel her up. It was obvious she hadn't been in country very long. She was far too thin. Her body was like a swimmer's. Firm abs and toned legs. You could take a bite out of her ass and it would spring back up like a pound cake.

We stripped each other down in the room and headed for the shower. On the way there, the doorbell rang and she threw a towel around herself to answer. Some monger came within 3 feet of seeing my schlong. But those are the risks we take. It certainly wouldn't be the first time.

In the shower, she washed my dick with 2 in 1 shampoo from the dollar store. If I wasn't sterile before, I probably am now. She has nipples the size of tootsie rolls on firm b cups that stand at attention. Her snatch is trimmed up top and shaved underneath. Her stomach is one of the tightest I've seen on a communist. Absolutely fantastic body.Was that two bills plus house? Will probably check them out this weekend.

ApplePiePussy
07-22-22, 16:32
Was that two bills plus house? Will probably check them out this weekend.I paid 200 all in.

TommyJun
07-22-22, 16:51
Went there on Sunday and Nana was the only girl available. Kelly went back to New York, but another girl was coming later in the day. Any news on the current rotation?I really want to know how the new girl at 819 will experience it tonight.

JasonKpur
07-22-22, 18:30
Saw a lot of reviews on this page, thanks for posting.

I am new on this channel and I'll be in Chicago Saturday and Sunday.

Can someone please advise a good massage where I can find guaranteed FS.

OF Charlie
07-22-22, 22:12
I really want to know how the new girl at 819 will experience it tonight.Yesterday was the 21st, so new girls. One is Kiki that ApplePiePussy just reviewed below. The other is a Korean girl by the name of Julie. I stopped by yesterday because I was told by the booker that there is a Korean girl. I was highly skeptical, but also didn't want to miss a great opportunity if she is truly a Korean girl. So I stopped by to check her out after my session with Amy at PAC. She is truly a Korean girl. I know a few Korean phases from my monger days in Dallas and I can confirm she is Korean, not a Chinese who has worked in Korea before. If you know how to tell the difference between a Chinese girl and a Korean girl, you can tell right away she is Korean.

I was hoping to keep her a secret until I get a chance to see her first, but since ApplePiePussy mentioned her in his post I guess it's not a secret anymore. The reason that I wanted to keep her a secret is because this girl is hot. Gorgeous face and my ideal body type tall and lean. And legs that go on for miles. I wanted to go first before she gets overwhelmed. Just to make it clear, I have yet to have a session with her so I don't know what her service is like. But if you want a Korean girl because you can't get into KP or don't want to drive all the way out to NW burbs, give Julie a try. And will someone please report back on her service?

HappyGardener
07-22-22, 23:25
You got balls to let a girl shave you down there. What if she cuts you? Then what?I used to see a woman named Ivy for several years. She was at 3 places in and around Ashland and Archer. She shaved my balls and taint for me every time I saw her. Never worried about her cutting me. And she never did. I've cut myself a few times, but after awhile you learn what not to do.

RichL1234
07-23-22, 05:09
Saw a lot of reviews on this page, thanks for posting.

I am new on this channel and I'll be in Chicago Saturday and

Can someone please advise a good massage where I can find guaranteed FS.The only thing in life that is guaranteed is death.

You just got to take the leap and don't forget to report back.

Happy hunting.

Unoamu
07-23-22, 06:02
Was in West Town this week for the first time. Walked into Ozone and met Cindy. Beautiful girl. Slim w / a nice rack. Was very busy and asked me to come back in 30 min. Walked by T-Pro and Golden Dream o check them out a lot of people around (and outside dining setup next to GD) so I kept walking. Eventually met w / Cindy. HHr topless L1 for $1. She straddled me, used her Tits for part of the massage and rode up and down with her hands until the finish. Had to ask her to stop a couple of times to make it last but she didn't rush. Recommend.

Satriani
07-23-22, 07:06
I used to see a woman named Ivy for several years. She was at 3 places in and around Ashland and Archer. She shaved my balls and taint for me every time I saw her. Never worried about her cutting me. And she never did. I've cut myself a few times, but after awhile you learn what not to do.My session at Macau was with an electric razor so not too dangerous plus you get good vibrations. I had a shave at D&D where she used a straight edge which had me more concerned but I survived with all parts intact.

Fit312
07-23-22, 12:33
I really want to know how the new girl at 819 will experience it tonight.Just saw Kiki and it was $150 for CBJ / CFS, $40 extra for BBBJ upgrade. Decent mechanics, tight trimmed pussy, awesome nipples, lots of limits, and almost no English. Scared the shit out of the Korean girl when I was rambling around looking for the shower.

ApplePiePussy
07-23-22, 16:15
Just saw Kiki and it was $150 for CBJ / CFS, $40 extra for BBBJ upgrade. Decent mechanics, tight trimmed pussy, awesome nipples, lots of limits, and almost no English. Scared the shit out of the Korean girl when I was rambling around looking for the shower.How did the Korean girl look? She wasn't there when I went. Kiki told me she went out and left her alone.

JasonKpur
07-24-22, 01:02
Any SPA massage near Term 2 ORD airport that offers FS? Please advise?

Thanks for posting reviews and helping each others guys.

ShuperShtar
07-25-22, 02:15

Thanks for posting reviews and helping each others guys.Check out mount prospect forums. Illinois / Mt. Prospect.

Much much closer to airport than Chinatown especially by car during the day (traffic deep af) 15 minutes or so by car, 3 FS Korean spas.

Fit312
07-25-22, 05:41
How did the Korean girl look? She wasn't there when I went. Kiki told me she went out and left her alone.Looked OK, but I didn't get that close to her as she was laying on the bed in the rear bedroom and started screaming for Kiki as soon as she saw me going in the bathroom across the hall. I've never been offered a shower there before, so I guess it's not usually open to the general public. Kiki was outside the door to escort me back to the front after I took my 30 second shower, so I didn't have a chance to attempt to apologize to Julie and chat her up.

GeneralObvious
07-25-22, 06:34

Thanks for posting reviews and helping each others guys.If you're connecting domestically at ORD, you won't have enough time with all the traffic around the airport.

BadDances
07-25-22, 13:39
Visited Coco at ERM, L1 only it would seem. Wanted $100. Nope.

SomeGuySnoopin
07-25-22, 13:57
Tried to ask this in the general thread a while back but got no response. How can I search for words of less than 3 letters? Whenever I search for 'CLM' or 'Mia' it will say no results when that is obviously not true.

SomeGuySnoopin
07-25-22, 15:54
Stopped by East Rhythm and got the hhr for 50. Didn't catch the name but she's a long stay at the shop. When I walked in I saw a younger girl (note: younger relative to a regular AMP) and asked if she was available. Was offered a 4 hands but I declined and asked if she was available alone. Was told she was busy which didn't make sense but I dropped it. Felt like I slighted her a little bit but the heart wants what it wants. The massage was great and the menu is open there but I passed on any extras. She did mention 2 new girls potentially coming in next week tho.

GeneralObvious
07-25-22, 18:02
Visited Coco at ERM, L1 only it would seem. Wanted $100. Nope.Does that stand for East Rhythm? Did you flat out refuse, or talk her down?

Unoamu
07-25-22, 20:09
Tried to ask this in the general thread a while back but got no response. How can I search for words of less than 3 letters? Whenever I search for 'CLM' or 'Mia' it will say no results when that is obviously not true.Try 'CLM*.

RDarris
07-25-22, 20:48
Just saw Kiki and it was $150 for CBJ / CFS, $40 extra for BBBJ upgrade. Decent mechanics, tight trimmed pussy, awesome nipples, lots of limits, and almost no English. Scared the shit out of the Korean girl when I was rambling around looking for the shower.150 flat or on top of door fee?

Fit312
07-26-22, 07:08
150 flat or on top of door fee?There's always a door fee.

CakeLover13
07-26-22, 07:39
Here is a concept, open a spa downstairs near the baggage carousel. Never have to leave the terminal. LOL.

If you're connecting domestically at ORD, you won't have enough time with all the traffic around the airport.

ApplePiePussy
07-26-22, 16:59
Looked OK, but I didn't get that close to her as she was laying on the bed in the rear bedroom and started screaming for Kiki as soon as she saw me going in the bathroom across the hall. I've never been offered a shower there before, so I guess it's not usually open to the general public. Kiki was outside the door to escort me back to the front after I took my 30 second shower, so I didn't have a chance to attempt to apologize to Julie and chat her up.I showered there before and after the session. Under previous ownership, they had a table shower there but the table has been removed. I won't have a session unless the I see the girl wash her snatch. During my after shower, Kiki came in and washed it in front of me. So that's a good sign for those who don't want to shower but are worried about how clean the girl is.

WagnerHonus21
07-27-22, 11:06
Anyone know where she went or seen her pop up somewhere else? They won't say much when I asked where she went. Lilly was amazing.

Nowhere500
07-27-22, 13:38
https://chicago.skipthegames.com/massage/vip-massage-with-the-best/562757989787 https://www.instagram.com/klub_kitty/ https://www.instagram.com/rubartistofmuse/ Also has an ad on Tryst that I have seen. Are the pics of the girls?Hi. I have been to this place. It was a little while ago. It's in the west suburbs. Most of those pictures are of Kylie Kash and they are legit. She's very sexy. She does everything, from Nuru, to massage, to BDSM, and a combination. If I remember correctly it was $200 for an erotic massage w / HE and extras were available for an extra charge. Not sure about FS, but I would bet it's available, even though I didn't do that. The massage was great, and she's great looking. Awesome butt, huge MM. I would probably repeat if she were in the city. She is definitely about making her money, not in a bad or dishonest way. There was another cute girl working the desk when I was there as well. But Kylie is the owner and she is a smoke show.

BabyBoy2013
07-27-22, 16:18
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

Fit312
07-27-22, 18:26
Anyone know where she went or seen her pop up somewhere else? They won't say much when I asked where she went. Lilly was amazing.If you really want to piss them off, ask them where Emily went. I know that she's out there somewhere since she's still got an active massage license.

DaveSanto2
07-27-22, 22:52
Was in the area and decided to stop into New Hope this afternoon (my regular spot over a decade ago). Happily ended up with a young-looking woman with a tight dress. Asked for "hard" massage and surprisingly she didn't disappoint. First half of the massage was super firm including a good amount of back walking. Flashed a rubber on the flip and after a tiny bit of pushback (pointing at the door making a "shush" motion and saying "I don't want trouble") her dress was off in a minute and WOW this was by far my favorite body on a provider in quite a while. She was probably 5'6", athletic legs / stomach, nice butt, natural C-cups. Started with covered doggy and ended with her letting me toss her around the table a bit. Just stared at her starry-eyed afterwards while she cleaned up naked for a few minutes and then helped her zip her dress back up. Super duper fun. $1.6 plus door fee. I'm terrible with names but I think she said her name was Angela. Her mask did stay on the entire time. Got a vibe that she's new to the country, she said she was just learning English.

When I first arrived, the door was propped open and I accidentally walked in about 30 seconds before another monger, which was awkward of course, but he ended up with a younger looking girl too.

If I didn't work with and know so many people around this stretch of Lincoln I'd be back immediately.

SterlingPNess
07-28-22, 00:09
TOFTT here and decided to visit based on the intel below. Was very underwhelming, would not repeat. Looks were a 7 if I'm being nice. Skills were a 6 with no enthusiasm or general appeal and very robotic. All natural and skinny, but nothing at all to write home about, probably about 40. Damage was 190 all in. FWIW she was Korean.

Yesterday was the 21st, so new girls. One is Kiki that ApplePiePussy just reviewed below. The other is a Korean girl by the name of Julie. I stopped by yesterday because I was told by the booker that there is a Korean girl. I was highly skeptical, but also didn't want to miss a great opportunity if she is truly a Korean girl. So I stopped by to check her out after my session with Amy at PAC. She is truly a Korean girl. I know a few Korean phases from my monger days in Dallas and I can confirm she is Korean, not a Chinese who has worked in Korea before. If you know how to tell the difference between a Chinese girl and a Korean girl, you can tell right away she is Korean.

I was hoping to keep her a secret until I get a chance to see her first, but since ApplePiePussy mentioned her in his post I guess it's not a secret anymore. The reason that I wanted to keep her a secret is because this girl is hot. Gorgeous face and my ideal body type tall and lean. And legs that go on for miles. I wanted to go first before she gets overwhelmed. Just to make it clear, I have yet to have a session with her so I don't know what her service is like. But if you want a Korean girl because you can't get into KP or don't want to drive all the way out to NW burbs, give Julie a try. And will someone please report back on her service?

Biliator
07-28-22, 07:28
If you really want to piss them off, ask them where Emily went. I know that she's out there somewhere since she's still got an active massage license.My understanding is Emily's the reason they got busted 2. 5 years ago. My guess is Emily's not currently in the business. Someone would have come across her by now.

Fit312
07-28-22, 07:41
My understanding is Emily's the reason they got busted 2. 5 years ago. My guess is Emily's not currently in the business. Someone would have come across her by now.I'm not going to dox her and thankfully her arrest report was taken down, but she did go to the trouble of renewing her Illinois massage license through the end of the year. It's quite possible that she's in the burbs and caters to an entirely different clientele.

ChicagoCat99
07-28-22, 14:09
Hey, guys,

I do not know why this matters, but the one in the pink dress is not Korean.

OK looking Chinese.

I know this since I am a Korean.

My parents and brother still live in Korea.

If she knows how to speak Korean, she must be from "연변", where is the area above North Korea.

Yesterday was the 21st, so new girls. One is Kiki that ApplePiePussy just reviewed below. The other is a Korean girl by the name of Julie. I stopped by yesterday because I was told by the booker that there is a Korean girl. I was highly skeptical, but also didn't want to miss a great opportunity if she is truly a Korean girl. So I stopped by to check her out after my session with Amy at PAC. She is truly a Korean girl. I know a few Korean phases from my monger days in Dallas and I can confirm she is Korean, not a Chinese who has worked in Korea before. If you know how to tell the difference between a Chinese girl and a Korean girl, you can tell right away she is Korean.

Trader1973
07-28-22, 14:30
2nd visit with her this week.

She was happy as hell to see me again and gave me GFE for a lot less than normally. Girl was literally all over me and ain't going to like she is the shit.

She is here for 3 more days do yourself a favor and go see here. Well worth the trip from the burbs.

OF Charlie
07-28-22, 16:09
Hey, guys,

I do not know why this matters, but the one in the pink dress is not Korean.

OK looking Chinese.

I know this since I am a Korean.

My parents and brother still live in Korea.

If she knows how to speak Korean, she must be from "연변", where is the area above North Korea.Did you ask for Julie? There is a reason why I specifically put her name. If you did, then the girl lied to you. Julie is not the only girl there. There are always two girls there at all time.

In any case, based on the review three posts down she is not worth seeing anyway.

ChicagoCat99
07-28-22, 19:10
I have seen plenty of Korean girls as I am Korean and have married one.

In general, they are worse than American girls.

Only 1% is pretty, but I assure you that they do not work at a parlor in slum.

Do not waste money.

I was in this 819 parlor yesterday and walked away after seeing a Chinese.

I found the report without knowing it in advance, but this is nonsense in my opinion.

I called them again today and they shout out they have one Korea girl.

Why this is matter?

Chinese to promote business with a Korean speaking Chinese girl.

Koreans girls do not work for poor Chinese.

Did you ask for Julie? There is a reason why I specifically uput her name. If you did, then the girl lied to you. Julie is not the only girl there. There are always two girls there at all time.

In any case, based on the review three posts down she is not worth seeing anyway.

SexWithJesus69
07-28-22, 19:24

She was happy as hell to see me again and gave me GFE for a lot less than normally. Girl was literally all over me and ain't going to like she is the shit.

She is here for 3 more days do yourself a favor and go see here. Well worth the trip from the burbs.What does she look like BTW? Slim body type or is she packing some other stuff?

Lex85
07-28-22, 19:59
I'd like to check this place out in the next few weeks.

Can anyone PM me the current pricing for this place?

Thanks.

OF Charlie
07-28-22, 20:03

Do not waste money.

I found the report without knowing it in advance, but this is nonsense in my opinion.

Why this is matter?

Koreans girls do not work for poor Chinese.I just texted Amy. She said her working outfit is pink. I am telling you you got the wrong girl. Amy is like 5'1" and Julie is like 5'7".

I am also including my text with Julie. Now if you want to question my beauty standard, that is fine. But I don't make up meeting a girl without actually meeting them. You are just mad that you got a bait and switch.

And at a spa, beside the house fee a girl is free to ask what she wants, so if she can gets what she wants for the extras then what is wrong with that.

SexWithJesus69
07-29-22, 07:06
Hey guys.

I've been reading a bunch of the previous reports on some of the massage places in the city and I'd like to give my two cents on a few.

East Rhythm- Not sure of their names but one girl in particular wearing a blue and black dress does great service but it's always covered. House fee and tips 80 for naked HJ, 100 for CBJ and 140 for CFS. She has a really great body.

West river- Emily is a Thai girl, a bit on the heavy side but she does do BBJ for 100 tip and 140 for CFS. There's another girl there too I think her name was Kelly, slim spinner Chinese girl that's a little more expensive for BBJ I think it was 120 but she does give great service. I think she wanted 200 for CFS on top of the house fee. Both girls speak pretty good English and had great convos with them.

OD- What else can I mention that hasn't been said about Judy. I had to check her out a couple weeks back when someone mentioned rimming and she didn't disappoint. She is definitely on the older side (50-60) but BBJ, rimming and ball play was great for 100.

BHC- I've been going there for a few years now. Back when candy was giving service. Man if only she still offered it because her body is in point. Some of the most natural implants I've seen and they felt great. I had also seen cherry back in the day if anyone remembers her or knows if she's doing services somewhere else please LMK ASAP because her GFE was amazing. I remember I had table showers with both cherry and candy, separate times. It's pretty difficult to remember which of the girls I've had from there since I'm pretty particular on the type of girls I like, big tits, slim body and decent ass. But I've seen a couple at BHC and I do go in to scope around to see the talent from time to time but they usually have very slim girls there.

Golden Dream- Mandy Mandy Mandy man is she a dime a dozen. Her massage skills are unmatched, except for a regular massage at Thai Princess (but they don't offer anything more than L1). Not sure what happened with Mandy but she stopped giving prostate massages but I guess I just have to ask.

Happy Late Night- Oh what can I say about angel that hasn't been said before. She is open 24 hours but honestly it doesn't seem like she's into anything she does since she says any and all guys in that time period. I have had one instance where she fell asleep on top of me mid massage. I met her when she was at Blue Island and she's ok if you're only looking for quick HJ from an Asian girl.

Comfort- I've seen yuyu once but my experience was pretty good. She was pretty young and had a great body to match. She was very into 69.

Ozone- I've been there a few times and I've been lucky enough to try one Mixed girl (black and white) with some of the best naturals I've seen in my time. I've had one Thai girl with a small frame and large fake breasts but we connected and drank some wine together but YMMV and she hasn't been back since she moved to Texas sadly. Most of the girls there are attractive but usually CFS is around 200 for every girl. If you're looking for some Thai girls that's a good spot.

Relax in north Ashland- Mimi is a very petite and kind Asian girl but she's very hesitant to do Covered L2. You'll need to see her once or twice before asking about it. Bring your own cover.

Belmont- Eva has been a staple there since I moved into the area last year. Very nice C cups on an older Chinese woman. Only L1 but she lets you play with them and such. I've heard about Lisa / Lina (not sure the name but I heard someone mention she's back) is she any good?

Aries- I stopped by to see if they were open and they are. They are a Latin MP and from the convo I had with one of the girls tips range from 100- 200.

New Hope- Anna is very nice. Older Asian woman offering up to L3 but it felt rushed. Not sure if Jessica is still there or if she changed her name but I had L2 with 69 and she was very into it.

I have quite a few other places and experience with escorts from List Crawler but LC is a toss up because there's so many fake accounts and some of the girls are only there for a suck and fuck And you're out the door. Only a handful of providers have been worthy of multiple visits. I'll add my two cents here and there when I check out some of the apartments that I've heard so much about. Especially since I'll be heading south for this next year.

Thank you all for the great info you've provided and I hope to be a useful addition to the community.

Desparado
07-29-22, 12:29

She is here for 3 more days do yourself a favor and go see here. Well worth the trip from the burbs.Did she have a little pot belly and a C-section scar?

Desparado
07-29-22, 12:38

Do not waste money.

Why this is matter?

Koreans girls do not work for poor Chinese.The thing that gets me is that it continues to be condescending after it has been called out. It said it went there and saw her and then described her to all of us as "hot". LOL. I think we can all just ignore its provider-oriented exaggerations going forward if the mod won't ban or segregate.

HoosierT
07-29-22, 12:39
Yes, this is a stab in the dark, but I thought it was worth asking.

Anybody have a masseuse they REALLY like in the Bahamas. Nassau specifically? The closer to the Atlantis the better.

If not, any suggestion for sites to find one?

Thanks for your consideration.

Jayp80
07-29-22, 14:57
Yes, this is a stab in the dark, but I thought it was worth asking.

Anybody have a masseuse they REALLY like in the Bahamas. Nassau specifically? The closer to the Atlantis the better.

If not, any suggestion for sites to find one?

Thanks for your consideration.http://www.internationalsexguide.nl/forum/showthread.php?533-Bahamas

GeneralObvious
07-29-22, 15:42
Hey guys.

I've been reading a bunch of the previous reports on some of the massage places in the city and I'd like to give my two cents on a few.

East Rhythm- Not sure of their names but one girl in particular wearing a blue and black dress does great service but it's always covered. House fee and tips 80 for naked HJ, 100 for CBJ and 140 for CFS. She has a really great body.

West river- Emily is a Thai girl, a bit on the heavy side but she does do BBJ for 100 tip and 140 for CFS. There's another girl there too I think her name was Kelly, slim spinner Chinese girl that's a little more expensive for BBJ I think it was 120 but she does give great service. I think she wanted 200 for CFS on top of the house fee. Both girls speak pretty good English and had great convos with them.

OD- What else can I mention that hasn't been said about Judy. I had to check her out a couple weeks back when someone mentioned rimming and she didn't disappoint. She is definitely on the older side (50-60) but BBJ, rimming and ball play was great for 100.

BHC- I've been going there for a few years now. Back when candy was giving service. Man if only she still offered it because her body is in point. Some of the most natural implants I've seen and they felt great. I had also seen cherry back in the day if anyone remembers her or knows if she's doing services somewhere else please LMK ASAP because her GFE was amazing. I remember I had table showers with both cherry and candy, separate times. It's pretty difficult to remember which of the girls I've had from there since I'm pretty particular on the type of girls I like, big tits, slim body and decent ass. But I've seen a couple at BHC and I do go in to scope around to see the talent from time to time but they usually have very slim girls there.

Golden Dream- Mandy Mandy Mandy man is she a dime a dozen. Her massage skills are unmatched, except for a regular massage at Thai Princess (but they don't offer anything more than L1). Not sure what happened with Mandy but she stopped giving prostate massages but I guess I just have to ask.

Happy Late Night- Oh what can I say about angel that hasn't been said before. She is open 24 hours but honestly it doesn't seem like she's into anything she does since she says any and all guys in that time period. I have had one instance where she fell asleep on top of me mid massage. I met her when she was at Blue Island and she's ok if you're only looking for quick HJ from an Asian girl..Somewhat well known intel here. There are a few BBFS gals on this list, and some quoted tips, are negotiable. As always, be clean, stay in shape, and don't act like a horny old toad. You will get further than you ever imagined with some of these girls. I won't reply to DM's about specific girls.

Fit312
07-30-22, 07:51
Since I've been getting lousy service for the money at some of my usual places, I've tried going back to O3 a couple of times since they've always had higher quality women. Last time I was there, the cute girl I came to see tried to pawn me off on this dark-skinned tall ugly hairy woman. I balked and the cute girl agreed to take me even though she was supposedly busy and I got slightly inferior service for even more money than I usually pay. I was a little concerned that the ugly girl might be a postop transexual which is not my preference. Girl I saw the first time said that they have a rotation with new girls coming in on a regular basis (Monobrow Mama was one of these new girls), so I was wondering if anyone on here is familiar with their schedule.

Fit312
07-30-22, 07:53
Somewhat well known intel here. There are a few BBFS gals on this list, and some quoted tips, are negotiable. As always, be clean, stay in shape, and don't act like a horny old toad. You will get further than you ever imagined with some of these girls. I won't reply to DM's about specific girls.I've never known Jessica / Coco to be much of a blowjob girl, particularly since won't take her mask off.

GeneralObvious
07-30-22, 08:40
I've never known Jessica / Coco to be much of a blowjob girl, particularly since won't take her mask off.Been fooling around with her on and off for 4-5 years, and she has never offered, suggested, or implied that a BJ is available. I've done DATY on her, as long as I'm the first one of the day. She's never reciprocated.

Starks
07-30-22, 10:27
Time for some real talk fellas.

Ok, so recently I had the chance to visit with OD Judy. She is just as advertised. Which brings me to the point of my post.

Real talk. Who gives the best L2 service in the Chicago area?

I will give you my top 3.

1. Mikey SXL.

2. Judy OD.

3. Anna New Hope.

Note, none of these women are young spinners, but they will have you crawling the walls.

Fit312
07-30-22, 11:04
Been fooling around with her on and off for 4-5 years, and she has never offered, suggested, or implied that a BJ is available. I've done DATY on her, as long as I'm the first one of the day. She's never reciprocated.We tried it a couple of times when she was on the rag and she started gagging almost immediately. After that, she would warn me if she was having her period. I always ate her pussy to warm her up since she doesn't like using lube or getting fingered.

RichardILove69
07-30-22, 14:14
I can triple verify that. Judy should be called Hoover with the way she sucks and play with the balls.Where is this in the loop?

GeneralObvious
07-30-22, 18:52
I met Cici today. She's younger, slender, small B cup, and fun to chat with. Open menu except no FS. She works the weekends. Quite the upgrade from Lucy or Mimi.

ChicagoCat99
07-31-22, 13:26
She did not provided me anything extra, unfortunately.

Still, I decided to keep her for legit massage.

She had been a MT in Thailand for 20 years and got a new separate license in the USA.

Way Better than Ocean Lang: The snobbery unlicensed young Thais.

Hey guys.

Thank you all for the great info you've provided and I hope to be a useful addition to the community.

WindyLuv
07-31-22, 13:41
Just throwing my stamp of approval on Erica. Super cute nice personality and that ball butthole groin rub was really nice.Anyone know where she's at now. Had a great time with her also.

BabyBoy2013
07-31-22, 14:01
She did not provided me anything extra, unfortunately.

Still, I decided to keep her for legit massage.

She had been a MT in Thailand for 20 years and got a new separate license in the USA.

Way Better than Ocean Lang: The snobbery unlicensed young Thais.Was there a couple weeks ago and in my dream I saw Kelly. Older MILF chick. Very friendly. Asked if I've been there before and I said yes sure why not LOL. Massage was decent and we decided on an oral conversation this time. Her skills were pretty good. After we were done she said I should come back because she wanted to sample my member some more. On the next visit she tried her best but couldn't take a pounding and finally finished by hand. She's a nice lady but kinda pricey. Although I didn't pay the full price LOL. Enjoy guys be safe.

Skyline09
07-31-22, 21:43
Went to an AMP for the first time and saw Judy, good L1 experience but, I was hoping for a BBBJ but she wasn't getting the hint and I wasn't sure how to ask her. Maybe she was hesitant because I'm young (20's)? What's the proper way to ask Judy for this? As a first timer I wasn't sure if I should just explicitly straight up ask her for a BBBJ. She did ask me to come back so hopefully I can see what the hype is about then LOL.

Nowhere500
07-31-22, 23:13
Been there twice over the last few weeks. I have seen Candy (the doe eyed Asian cutie with the huge natural rack) and the Thai redhead (can't remember her name) with bolt-ons. Got nude L1 with each for a buck. Massage was amazing from both girls, but for the fun the redhead had much, much better hand technique. She could really work her hands. Candy's hand technique wasn't very good but she was prettier IMO.

The negotiations were very hush hush with a lot of winks which was actually kind of a turn-on. Reminded me of sneaking sex at my mom and dad's as a teen growing up LOL.

Anyone know if they do nude bodyglides? Or is that a CLM only thing? I'd have asked but didn't really feel like I clicked with them yet, it was my first visit with either of them.Candy has an awesome rack but they are definitely not natural. She's very pretty though. Gorgeous face.

GeneralObvious
08-01-22, 07:57
Went to an AMP for the first time and saw Judy, good L1 experience but, I was hoping for a BBBJ but she wasn't getting the hint and I wasn't sure how to ask her. Maybe she was hesitant because I'm young (20's)? What's the proper way to ask Judy for this? As a first timer I wasn't sure if I should just explicitly straight up ask her for a BBBJ. She did ask me to come back so hopefully I can see what the hype is about then LOL.If I was in my 20's again, I would be getting laid left and right. It isn't difficult if you're decent looking.

With Judy, just ask for what you want. Point if you have to. Everything is on the table. She's a nympho for sex and money.

ChicagoCat99
08-01-22, 08:18
The mt disappeared for15 minutes.

She said she finished lunch.

I thought she will extend the session for 15 minutes.

She did not.

Immoral.

Painful L1. No allowing touch.

Dyed hair, a bit fat, Chinese.

I hope she will be gone.

P.S. : no to grand spa near west river.

Lock you inside unless you pay enough tip.

P.s.:

I only like Emily at west river there.

I like her warm personality and feel I have a friend.

I can see why Thailand is the most busy tourism spot.

Legit massage for me as she has the license.

She never pushed me for anything.

$70 + $20 tip.

CreekGuy
08-01-22, 11:24
Any current providers sporting tats?

OldSchoolGuy73
08-01-22, 13:12
Decided to check out Apple off 55.

Did not get a name but enjoyed the session. Damage was house fee and 160 for CBJ and FS.

Will definitely repeat sometime next week.I walked in maybe 2 yrs ago met by old Asian lady who immediately priced 240 walked right out. Never been back wondering if girls are worth it. Have an all time favorite by job.

Walker333
08-01-22, 14:17
Went to an AMP for the first time and saw Judy, good L1 experience but, I was hoping for a BBBJ but she wasn't getting the hint and I wasn't sure how to ask her. Maybe she was hesitant because I'm young (20's)? What's the proper way to ask Judy for this? As a first timer I wasn't sure if I should just explicitly straight up ask her for a BBBJ. She did ask me to come back so hopefully I can see what the hype is about then LOL.When you are ready or just want her to give you a BJ, just point to your lips, or touch her lips and then point to the place where you want them to land. You can manipulate her head, to slow down or to get deeper etc. She has seen and did it all and probably knows and understands your needs even better than you. Be nice to her, have a ts first and smile all the time.

ChernoAlpha97
08-01-22, 18:17
I'm specifically looking for petite Asian providers, can anyone point me towards an AMP with said provider. I'm a large guy and something about handling a much smaller woman drives me nuts.

Robert Gou2
08-01-22, 19:51
I'm specifically looking for petite Asian providers, can anyone point me towards an AMP with said provider. I'm a large guy and something about handling a much smaller woman drives me nuts.Just read back the last 10-20 pages I guarantee you'll find someone describing a girl that would perfectly fit the bill.

SexWithJesus69
08-01-22, 22:13
I'm specifically looking for petite Asian providers, can anyone point me towards an AMP with said provider. I'm a large guy and something about handling a much smaller woman drives me nuts.Check out BHC. They have some petite girls this rotation. Some shy girls too.

Ziroxd91
08-02-22, 10:33
When you are ready or just want her to give you a BJ, just point to your lips, or touch her lips and then point to the place where you want them to land. You can manipulate her head, to slow down or to get deeper etc. She has seen and did it all and probably knows and understands your needs even better than you. Be nice to her, have a ts first and smile all the time.How old is Judy? Is she in granny side?

Jayp80
08-02-22, 11:59
How old is Judy? Is she in granny side?Granny is sort of relative to the monger's age, I’ll just saw I assume she doesn't pay full price at the movies.

ChgSpaMan
08-02-22, 12:03
I walked in maybe 2 yrs ago met by old Asian lady who immediately priced 240 walked right out. Never been back wondering if girls are worth it. Have an all time favorite by job.So new why don't you tell us your all time favorite so we can try her out. This is proving yourself.

ChitownGuy321
08-02-22, 12:44
https://rubmd.com/chicago-il/2a3e94e6-4ba5-4838-9cce-38129f695b27

Trader1973
08-02-22, 13:11
In Asian Apt Forum a Monger Ran into Sunday I believe a white man working the desk at BHC.

Anyone got any intel on this guy?

Seems odd with all the recent bust at PAC, HKPD, RL that a white non-Asian guy would be working the desk at BHC.

I asked at my visit yesterday and got 2 different stories Michelle owner said it was cleaning guy and my girl I had visit with said he was water guy but also heard Michelle (owner) left with him on Monday and Friday of last week.

But anyone got any info on this oddity?

Jayp80
08-02-22, 13:14
https://rubmd.com/chicago-il/2a3e94e6-4ba5-4838-9cce-38129f695b27I've visited a couple times, ok experience better choices out there for the price I would recommend CLM over this group. Latin milfs, been in business a while, safe clean storefront / basement apt setup.

Member #6105
08-02-22, 13:41
I've visited a couple times, ok experience better choices out there for the price I would recommend CLM over this group. Latin milfs, been in business a while, safe clean storefront / basement apt setup.I love Latin MILFs, but I never heard of CLM. Any posting you can share?

Walker333
08-02-22, 15:22
How old is Judy? Is she in granny side?She is 63, might be turned 64 already. Unfortunately she doesn't look younger, it's the other way around.

MilMong
08-02-22, 17:09
Any L2 or L3 available north of the city? Traveling through next week off 94. Or other easy on easy off.

TheCondor7
08-02-22, 19:58
I've visited a couple times, ok experience better choices out there for the price I would recommend CLM over this group. Latin milfs, been in business a while, safe clean storefront / basement apt setup.Is this Chicagoland Massage (Bodyrubs)? And do they do MSOG?

Burton73
08-02-22, 22:31
Is this Chicagoland Massage (Bodyrubs)? And do they do MSOG?CLM I'm pretty sure was just busted a couple weeks ago.

Jinurso
08-02-22, 22:40
Is this Chicagoland Massage (Bodyrubs)? And do they do MSOG?The frustrating answer is it depends on the girl. They all have their own rules and their own prices and their own menu. You basically have to negotiate with each girl.

Jinurso
08-02-22, 22:41
I love Latin MILFs, but I never heard of CLM. Any posting you can share?Chicagolandbodyrubs.com

Amplitude
08-03-22, 00:16
How old is Judy? Is she in granny side?For we septuagenarian craftsmen she's a younger gal. But a couple too many posts about her if ya know what I mean (as the kids say, LOL).

SexWithJesus69
08-03-22, 05:14
I saw Lina again on her last day a couple of days ago. She will be back to BHC soon as soon as Joanna's period comes. I found out she does nuru at the spa that she works at in Manhattan, so I had her do it for me. Even though it was done with soap only it was still wonderful, partly because she knows what she is doing, but most importantly Lina has a spectacular rack which only enhanced the overall experience. And when she was on top doing the stripper slide, it was as good as it gets watching her tits bouncing.

The reason for this post is to gauge interest. Lina will bring the real nuru gel when she returns. She wants to know how much interest is out there so she knows how much nuru gel to bring. There is going to be a tip of 40 for her nuru service. This is mainly because the nuru gel is super expensive. If you don't believe me, you can get on Amazon and see how much they cost. They run anywhere from 1.50 to 2 for a fl oz. I think a tip of 40 is fairly reasonable since it will be done with the real nuru gel and it's hard to find someone here in Chicago who actually knows what she is doing.I'm interested very much so.

RedPontiacX
08-03-22, 09:14
Went to an AMP for the first time and saw Judy, good L1 experience but, I was hoping for a BBBJ but she wasn't getting the hint and I wasn't sure how to ask her. Maybe she was hesitant because I'm young (20's)? What's the proper way to ask Judy for this? As a first timer I wasn't sure if I should just explicitly straight up ask her for a BBBJ. She did ask me to come back so hopefully I can see what the hype is about then LOL.Chinese seem to understand better while you are shuffling through the cash. If that doesn't work try Google translate.

SexWithJesus69
08-03-22, 09:55
For me personally I'm going to disagree about a chubby butter burger. She definitely has a stomach now (not how she looked at Oki doki) but has some strong firm legs and a good sized chest for an Asian. She is fun and has probably the best personality / open to what you want attitude out there. She also is probably one of the younger girls still in the game.I love her attitude as well. Treat her right and she will treat you well back. I swear all that takes with a lot girls is to be kind! Don't be an asshole. You'll catch more flies with honey than vinegar.

RDarris
08-03-22, 13:51
Hello,

Are the phone numbers accurate for the Chinese Korea spa on RM accurate? Would like to try them but haven't gotten a response. Any info would be appreciated.

Jayp80
08-03-22, 15:24
Went to an AMP for the first time and saw Judy, good L1 experience but, I was hoping for a BBBJ but she wasn't getting the hint and I wasn't sure how to ask her. Maybe she was hesitant because I'm young (20's)? What's the proper way to ask Judy for this? As a first timer I wasn't sure if I should just explicitly straight up ask her for a BBBJ. She did ask me to come back so hopefully I can see what the hype is about then LOL.Visited Judy for the 3rd time this weekend, got the TS BBBJ followed by the dry off BBBJ then to the room for a massage rimjob / BBBJ to completion combo. I think she's kinda worried about newcomers, for me the 1st time she wouldn't grab my johnson but was licking my balls like that's not also something that would get her arrested by LEO. I don't like forcing anything and kinda let the girl do whatever she wants, but with her you can feel free to ask for what you want by pointing.

ChitownGuy321
08-03-22, 16:09
I've visited a couple times, ok experience better choices out there for the price I would recommend CLM over this group. Latin milfs, been in business a while, safe clean storefront / basement apt setup.What is CLM. You can DM me.

BenBeck
08-03-22, 16:41
Visited Judy for the 3rd time this weekend, got the TS BBBJ followed by the dry off BBBJ then to the room for a massage rimjob / BBBJ to completion combo. I think she's kinda worried about newcomers, for me the 1st time she wouldn't grab my johnson but was licking my balls like that's not also something that would get her arrested by LEO. I don't like forcing anything and kinda let the girl do whatever she wants, but with her you can feel free to ask for what you want by pointing.A. k. A. the "triple combo". A house favorite, to be sure. Rusty Trombone is also a classic.

Spame
08-03-22, 17:11
CLM I'm pretty sure was just busted a couple weeks ago.Where did you hear they were busted? Was there last week didn't hear anything.

Jayp80
08-03-22, 17:17
What is CLM. You can DM me.https://www.chicagolandbodyrubs.com

OPIllini
08-03-22, 18:54
I haven't posted here in some time as I hadn't been to an AMP for a year or so. But a couple of weeks ago, I went down Archer between Ashland and Halsted and noticed a couple of longtime AMP establishments, Hong Kong and Ruby, closed for good. Apparently they couldn't survive the pandemic.

I apologize if this has already been discussed, but just thought I'd let you guys know just in case.

Fit312
08-03-22, 19:05
I haven't posted here in some time as I hadn't been to an AMP for a year or so. But a couple of weeks ago, I went down Archer between Ashland and Halsted and noticed a couple of longtime AMP establishments, Hong Kong and Ruby, closed for good. Apparently they couldn't survive the pandemic.I think that Hong Kong is still open, but it always looks closed. Ruby is definitely permanently closed, but it apparently was due more to friction between the principals than anything else. No shortage of other establishments west of Ashland Avenue.

Iamslobbyist
08-03-22, 19:43
Where did you hear they were busted? Was there last week didn't hear anything.I think people are confusing Chicagoland massage parlors in the general sense with CLM, which is a specific massage parlor service operating at several locations. Here is a link of Chicagoland massage parlor being busted, but not CLM.

https://www.fox32chicago.com/news/chicagoland-massage-parlor-owners-charged-promoting-prostitution-money-laundering

The website is up and running, which would not be happening if it was recently busted.

TheRedStar
08-03-22, 23:26
I saw Lina again on her last day a couple of days ago. She will be back to BHC soon as soon as Joanna's period comes. I found out she does nuru at the spa that she works at in Manhattan, so I had her do it for me. Even though it was done with soap only it was still wonderful, partly because she knows what she is doing, but most importantly Lina has a spectacular rack which only enhanced the overall experience. And when she was on top doing the stripper slide, it was as good as it gets watching her tits bouncing.

The reason for this post is to gauge interest. Lina will bring the real nuru gel when she returns. She wants to know how much interest is out there so she knows how much nuru gel to bring. There is going to be a tip of 40 for her nuru service. This is mainly because the nuru gel is super expensive. If you don't believe me, you can get on Amazon and see how much they cost. They run anywhere from 1.50 to 2 for a fl oz. I think a tip of 40 is fairly reasonable since it will be done with the real nuru gel and it's hard to find someone here in Chicago who actually knows what she is doing.I'm definitely interested in one of the reasons why I joined this hobby is to get one. Still haven't got it, if she's down I will buy the gel.

Poogs
08-04-22, 02:40
I'm stopping in town for the weekend (staying in the Rosemont area) and I was wondering if anyone could drop my a direction for a good AMP in the area who are susceptible to giving HE. I would appreciate it a lot and will leave my experience here afterwards.

HanginBalls
08-04-22, 07:05
A. k. A. the "triple combo". A house favorite, to be sure. Rusty Trombone is also a classic.Typical beginning then 69'd. Ten minutes and an orgasm later she slides down and spreads her cheeks. I was hesitant at first but she dropped my balls from her mouth and headed south. It felt like I was getting invaded by a mini-cock! She swamped my face with another "O" and shifted her ass on my tongue. Awkward position for her so she stuck her finger up my ass and did a tongue-twister on my cock. I was still just rimming her but, her BBBJ was working me up. Seconds later were both jack-hammering away. I can feel her squeeze my tongue with her ass muscles as she floods my neck with another "O". She pulls her hand out of my ass and combo's (HJ / BJ) till I spewed in her mouth. We rested for a bit with my tongue still partially in her ass. She slowly pulls off and "yes" I was curious what she tasted like. So, "Yep" I swallowed and "Yep" she tasted like poo.

So, I guess I'm the "Doody Monster"! Good times!

Chiguy1983
08-04-22, 12:55
Has anyone been to Orange Spa on Archer. First time seeing it.

Amplitude
08-04-22, 13:51
Typical beginning then 69'd. Ten minutes and an orgasm later she slides down and spreads her cheeks. I was hesitant at first but she dropped my balls from her mouth and headed south. It felt like I was getting invaded by a mini-cock! She swamped my face with another "O" and shifted her ass on my tongue. Awkward position for her so she stuck her finger up my ass and did a tongue-twister on my cock. I was still just rimming her but, her BBBJ was working me up. Seconds later were both jack-hammering away. I can feel her squeeze my tongue with her ass muscles as she floods my neck with another "O". She pulls her hand out of my ass and combo's (HJ / BJ) till I spewed in her mouth. We rested for a bit with my tongue still partially in her ass. She slowly pulls off and "yes" I was curious what she tasted like. So, "Yep" I swallowed and "Yep" she tasted like poo.

So, I guess I'm the "Doody Monster"! Good times!How many accounts do you have, Balls? Fuckin' hilarious.

Chiguy1983
08-04-22, 13:52
Drive by and saw this place for the first time. Has anyone been there?

Sunny3690
08-04-22, 16:33
Hi. I have been to this place. It was a little while ago. It's in the west suburbs. Most of those pictures are of Kylie Kash and they are legit. She's very sexy. She does everything, from Nuru, to massage, to BDSM, and a combination. If I remember correctly it was $200 for an erotic massage w / HE and extras were available for an extra charge. Not sure about FS, but I would bet it's available, even though I didn't do that. The massage was great, and she's great looking. Awesome butt, huge MM. I would probably repeat if she were in the city. She is definitely about making her money, not in a bad or dishonest way. There was another cute girl working the desk when I was there as well. But Kylie is the owner and she is a smoke show.Looking to visit Klub Kitty. How was the erotic massage? And is their nuru for $200 as well? Was touching allowed? How are the extras?

Nowhere500
08-04-22, 20:13
Looking to visit Klub Kitty. How was the erotic massage? And is their nuru for $200 as well? Was touching allowed? How are the extras?I didn't do nuru so can't say for sure. They were definitely eager to upsell. Touching was allowed and it was a good experience. It was a little while ago though. Main thing I can vouch for is that's really her in the pictures. She's very good looking and I had a good time.

SexWithJesus69
08-04-22, 23:56
Drive by and saw this place for the first time. Has anyone been there?It was opened by the same people from BHC. Might have to check it out tomorrow.

Burton73
08-05-22, 00:45
Drive by and saw this place for the first time. Has anyone been there?It's BHC's new location just posted my review.

HanginBalls
08-05-22, 09:05
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.

The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.

Yangasm
08-05-22, 12:15
It's BHC's new location just posted my review.Yeah guys are saying over in the AAG thread that there are two ladyboys over there though LOL.

Fish2049
08-05-22, 15:05
Saw Kelly at SXL last week for L3. Great experience as always, she's a pleaser. $$$ total for 30 minutes.

I know she offers L3 to only select clients, but curious if bare / CIP has ever been on the table.

BabyBoy2013
08-05-22, 20:00
Saw Kelly at SXL last week for L3. Great experience as always, she's a pleaser. $$$ total for 30 minutes.

I know she offers L3 to only select clients, but curious if bare / CIP has ever been on the table.She gives L3 to mostly everyone LOL. And I've never herd of bare with her. She might of in the past though. . But probably no more. Think she got you for an extra 40. She usually takes $. 2 for L3 and half hour is 60 bucks I believe. You could've hit BHC or 1 of the Asian Apartments for less than that.

GeneralObvious
08-05-22, 20:40

I know she offers L3 to only select clients, but curious if bare / CIP has ever been on the table.Sure is. It helps to be snipped, and be able to prove it.

Rizpat
08-06-22, 11:00
Anyone got recommendations for the River North area?

Fit312
08-06-22, 11:04
Anyone got recommendations for the River North area?Avoid the junkie hookers around State and Illinois.

JimKramer
08-06-22, 12:01
This place seems to be a Gold mine full of knowledge & wisdom.

Does anyone know of any AMP L3 providers near Orland, Tinley ss area?

DM me please & thank you.

Any other knowledge is helpful as well.

Rizpat
08-06-22, 14:28
Avoid the junkie hookers around State and Illinois.Thanks LOL. Mostly looking for AMP recommendations anyway.

Fit312
08-06-22, 16:37
Thanks LOL. Mostly looking for AMP recommendations anyway.You really have to get out of River North proper and check out the places on Grand or Chicago.

Burton73
08-06-22, 22:41
Anyone hook up with the Transformer at Orange 🍊 Spa?

Also did anyone see any real girls here or is it only Hims.

Intelasex
08-07-22, 00:37
This place seems to be a Gold mine full of knowledge & wisdom.

Does anyone know of any AMP L3 providers near Orland, Tinley ss area?

DM me please & thank you.

Any other knowledge is helpful as well.So, I'm in a similar situation. Coming from Michigan were you can get everything in a strip club, its been a big change for me. The clubs are way too expensive, so it looks like message parlors are the way to go. But I don't know anything about where thegood ones are. If someone could point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated.

Fit312
08-07-22, 06:36
Anyone hook up with the Transformer at Orange 🍊 Spa?

Also did anyone see any real girls here or is it only Hims.I did a grand tour of various spas yesterday after seeing one of my regulars on Friday to check out the new talent and immediately noped out of Orange. The place was wide open, so I strolled in and was confronted by a desperate ugly dude with lipstick trying to feel me up. Thought that I would steady my nerves with a visit to the park, but turned towards Coco Spa since parking was a little tight. Walked right in and a sexy half-naked older MILF named Sophia emerged and told me with the help of her phone that she was busy. Definitely the hottest lady I've seen there and I liked that she was showing a lot of cleavage.

After picking up my dry cleaning and latest shipment of condoms, I doubled back to Western and stopped by 819. Did see the three girls mentioned on the AAMP forum and I think I recognized the girl laying down on the couch, Mina perhaps? Spoke to the tall Italian girl Julia who was all business and we penciled in a meet for later.

Ogden gave me a direct path to WRS where I saw the friendly and flirty Cici who looked in her 30s. Said that the Thai girl named Lilly was busy, so it might be the girl who worked at Grand. Was tempted to stick around, but I'll be back when I'm well-rested.

RichL1234
08-07-22, 08:22
I did a grand tour of various spas yesterday after seeing one of my regulars on Friday to check out the new talent and immediately noped out of Orange. The place was wide open, so I strolled in and was confronted by a desperate ugly dude with lipstick trying to feel me up. Thought that I would steady my nerves with a visit to the park, but turned towards Coco Spa since parking was a little tight. Walked right in and a sexy half-naked older MILF named Sophia emerged and told me with the help of her phone that she was busy. Definitely the hottest lady I've seen there and I liked that she was showing a lot of cleavage.

After picking up my dry cleaning and latest shipment of condoms, I doubled back to Western and stopped by 819. Did see the three girls mentioned on the AAMP forum and I think I recognized the girl laying down on the couch, Mina perhaps? Spoke to the tall Italian girl Julia who was all business and we penciled in a meet for later.

Ogden gave me a direct path to WRS where I saw the friendly and flirty Cici who looked in her 30s. Said that the Thai girl named Lilly was busy, so it might be the girl who worked at Grand. Was tempted to stick around, but I'll be back when I'm well-rested.Which is the Orange Spa ads or address so I know which to avoid. You can PM me.