PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138

ChineseDragon
07-26-17, 10:47
Went to favorite AMP spa they had a new therapist so I tried her out good massage when the flip came she kept trying to stick the finger in the taint. I didn't like that but she was persistent think their was more but I didn't pursue she's a little thick.

Niceguy99
07-26-17, 12:06
Went to favorite AMP spa they had a new therapist so I tried her out good massage when the flip came she kept trying to stick the finger in the taint. I didn't like that but she was persistent think their was more but I didn't pursue she's a little thick.What AMP is this? PM me with info if you don't mind.

Walker333
07-26-17, 15:41
Went to favorite AMP spa they had a new therapist so I tried her out good massage when the flip came she kept trying to stick the finger in the taint. I didn't like that but she was persistent think their was more but I didn't pursue she's a little thick.Let me guess. Hmmmm. It's J from L spa on B? Correct?

Walker333
07-26-17, 15:47
Long time lurker. Been a while since I've posted. Don't get out much anymore, but looking for anyone willing to share info on good spots that offer full menu. Prefer mid 30's to mid 50's Asian or Latina therapists. Thanks in advance.I looked through your previous posts. We all, at some points ask questions, but we all contribute (provide answers). Since you mostly like questions, let me give you one. Why don't you go, probe some places and report here first?

ChineseDragon
07-26-17, 16:58
Let me guess. Hmmmm. It's J from L spa on B? Correct?No it's not.

BenBeck
07-27-17, 01:26
No it's not.Got to admit it was a solid guess. Was my first thought.

ChineseDragon
07-27-17, 08:46
Got to admit it was a solid guess. Was my first thought.Good try!! Ben.

Walker333
07-27-17, 16:40
Good try!! Ben.Ok, we give up! But we all, (well, may some of us), want to try the new MT, although after you rejected her innocent attempt to reach your soul. She might shot down.

JamesNoper
07-27-17, 16:54
Had an amazing experience last week with the most beautiful therapist I've ever had. 5'0, very thin, D cups. Amazing girl. Full GFE too. Sweet, kind. Massage was so-so but who cares.

I've posted before and gotten literally zero info in return. In fact, I have yet to get one solid lead from this board. And I KNOW you guys know things. So seniors, send me some PMs with some legit info of pretty / younger / dirty girls (rimjobs preferred), and I will give you all the details on this beauty I found so you can visit yourselves.

ChineseDragon
07-27-17, 20:24
Ok, we give up! But we all, (well, may some of us), want to try the new MT, although after you rejected her innocent attempt to reach your soul. She might shot down.I sent you pm. Let me know how it goes.

LazyRon
07-28-17, 18:33
Was in the are and decided to call there were two girls working.

Standard door fee.

4 hands offered but was on budget.

The prettier one was busy with so draw J.

Was there for good massage and her massage was solid 8/10.

Towel goes off quickly so hoping for more try little roaming and.

She gave me weird look nice sensual touch but nothing much on the flip.

Did get ts that was below average.

Went over on time so not a clock watcher.

First visit so she kept it legit.

Will post after second.

Overall good legit massage.

Call Me Slappy
07-30-17, 19:18
Was in the are and decided to call there were two girls working.

Standard door fee.

4 hands offered but was on budget.

The prettier one was busy with so draw J.

Was there for good massage and her massage was solid 8/10.

Towel goes off quickly so hoping for more try little roaming and.

She gave me weird look nice sensual touch but nothing much on the flip.

Did get ts that was below average.

Went over on time so not a clock watcher.

First visit so she kept it legit.

Will post after second.

Overall good legit massage.Unless you're a handy man and like to do it yourself.

Starks
07-31-17, 01:05
Went to favorite AMP spa they had a new therapist so I tried her out good massage when the flip came she kept trying to stick the finger in the taint. I didn't like that but she was persistent think their was more but I didn't pursue she's a little thick.Can you drop me a PM with the spa's name and the therapist?

Walker333
07-31-17, 09:23
Went to Lux some time ago, just wanted a good massage, heard that they changed their approach, but didn't care much about extras. Massage was 7/10, but ts - 10/10. Was surprised when a late thirty or early forty, average looking mt made me happy right during the ts!

Actually I've never had this before. Anybody had such an experience?

DMichaels69
07-31-17, 09:56
Yes, happened to me before.

Went to Lux some time ago, just wanted a good massage, heard that they changed their approach, but didn't care much about extras. Massage was 7/10, but ts - 10/10. Was surprised when a late thirty or early forty, average looking mt made me happy right during the ts!

Actually I've never had this before. Anybody had such an experience?

Head First
07-31-17, 10:29

Actually I've never had this before. Anybody had such an experience?Yep. Used to happen at KM on Division. Mostly with Suzy and sometimes with Julie. I remember the first time it happened I was thinking hmmm, what now. Is the session over? But no, Suzy took me back to the room and gave me a very relaxing massage after.

LazyRon
07-31-17, 15:34
I hate to do self service and don't like to babysit them hey if you are not happy don't do it.

I can buy many thing but attitude by Benjamin LOL.

Lately having some bad experience with AMP.

Had a terrible one at king in Oak Park will never go back there again.

By the way there are two more west of king on north.

One advertise $48 for hour massage the other is Latina massage.

PM me if anybody visited either one of these two on north?

I am planning to visit soon.

Unless you're a handy man and like to do it yourself.

Chicago2342
07-31-17, 15:40
Checked this place out yesterday based on a previous review of a user about 2-3 weeks ago. I think my experience was different than previous user so YMMV.

Massage was 8/10 and I opted for the hour. Was quite busy and was surprised to see them reject customers (half expecting her to rush in and quickly get me out) but instead she proceeded with full hour massage. TS was free as well and thorough.

Only downside was. With all the teasing (and there was a lot), it was self serve. Tried multiple times so maybe it was time of month where LE cracks down or something because it was a no-go. Slightly disappointed in that, however, not the massage.

Again, previous user said he was happy when he left. Damage was 60 plus tip for me.

Walker333
07-31-17, 15:55
Yep. Used to happen at KM on Division. Mostly with Suzy and sometimes with Julie. I remember the first time it happened I was thinking hmmm, what now. Is the session over? But no, Suzy took me back to the room and gave me a very relaxing massage after.As I've said, it had never happened to me before, although I've been around. In fact, it was enjoyable, and sometimes I've considered to ask some mts for that, but never did. She actually caught me by surprise, but now I'm going to request it sometimes.

Roscoe23
07-31-17, 21:01
Yep. Used to happen at KM on Division. Mostly with Suzy and sometimes with Julie. I remember the first time it happened I was thinking hmmm, what now. Is the session over? But no, Suzy took me back to the room and gave me a very relaxing massage after.Thank you for bringing back the memory of Julie & Suzy, I had many a great time with both of them and even sometimes together!! Went out with Julie a number times, diner movie and hotel, what a blast. To bad they got busted and Julie moved back to NY, not sure about Suzy.

Pedorro
07-31-17, 22:00

Actually I've never had this before. Anybody had such an experience?I always push to be happy at the shower that way I can enjoy the massage.

Paleface
07-31-17, 23:42
Went to favorite AMP spa they had a new therapist so I tried her out good massage when the flip came she kept trying to stick the finger in the taint. I didn't like that but she was persistent think their was more but I didn't pursue she's a little thick.If you are referring to Belmont Spa, you are very kind. A "little thick" is an understatement. This one is really a big girl. Face is a 5, body a 1 or 2, depending on how tolerant you are. She might have been a 6 before she got so fat, maybe even a 7.

Someone said here before, you would think that anyone working in the sex industry would make an effort to look good. Apparently the Chicago AMP girls have figured out that we'll put up with just about anything. They really don't care about themselves, or us.

On the plus side, experience does count. She's got some miles on her, but she's a nice girl. Good attitude. Very cooperative. Eager to please. Skilled. And of course I was horny. I didn't know where else to go. I just thought what the hell, I'm in Chicago. I left satisfied.

Paleface
08-01-17, 00:03
Thank you for bringing back the memory of Julie & Suzy, I had many a great time with both of them and even sometimes together!! Went out with Julie a number times, diner movie and hotel, what a blast. To bad they got busted and Julie moved back to NY, not sure about Suzy.I had a similar experience at KM years ago. It's a good way to get a HJ, IMHO. All that soap. Felt good. Julie and Suzy were great.

WhenInRome
08-01-17, 01:10
Who'd you see? Llama down Pulaski isn't shabby.

Recently made a couple visits to the place on Montrose named after the king Greek god.

A place to get your Latina fix. Saw the same girl both times, and left happy both times. Pricey relative.

To my usual Asian AMPs, and it's a long drive from my neck of the woods so it's hard to justify repeating.

City traffic makes me want to kill myself. PM if you want details.

Member #6027
08-01-17, 17:17
I went to Dragon the other night and noticed something strange as I was walking over there. There was a car parked on the street out front. Maybe a quarter of a block from the door (so not directly in front of the window). The driver clearly had his eye on the door.

I figured it was no big deal. Probably just someone who wrapped up their session, or maybe someone waiting their turn. But he just kept sitting their watching the place. At this point I decided that I wasn't going in until I figured out what this guy's deal was (luckily there is that McDonald's). A little bit later another car pulls up right in front of the first car -- at which point the first car drives away. Now the guy in the second car is just sitting there watching the shop. At that point I decided that a HE wasn't worth it.

At first I thought the cars were a gift from everyone's favorite uncle, but I don't think that's right. More likely, I think, the guys were associated with the parlor and just keeping an eye on things.

What do you guys think? I've never seen that before. Personally, I'm not inclined to go back to a place that keeps tabs on customers.

JamesTChicago
08-01-17, 19:46
Good call. I wouldn't go in either. Which dragon? Irving park / elston area or way up north in the burbs?

James.

I went to Dragon the other night and noticed something strange as I was walking over there. There was a car parked on the street out front. Maybe a quarter of a block from the door (so not directly in front of the window). The driver clearly had his eye on the door.

I figured it was no big deal. Probably just someone who wrapped up their session, or maybe someone waiting their turn. But he just kept sitting their watching the place. At this point I decided that I wasn't going in until I figured out what this guy's deal was (luckily there is that McDonald's). A little bit later another car pulls up right in front of the first car -- at which point the first car drives away. Now the guy in the second car is just sitting there watching the shop. At that point I decided that a HE wasn't worth it.

At first I thought the cars were a gift from everyone's favorite uncle, but I don't think that's right. More likely, I think, the guys were associated with the parlor and just keeping an eye on things.

What do you guys think? I've never seen that before. Personally, I'm not inclined to go back to a place that keeps tabs on customers.

JamesTChicago
08-01-17, 19:52
Anything new to report on this place? Haven't seen anything in a long time on it other than Samantha is gone. Or is maybe gone? Anyone worth checking out? Is the rusty trombone girl with the braces still there? Any info is appreciated. Stay safe and PMS are fine.

James.

JamesTChicago
08-01-17, 19:59
Saw the Indian girl recently. Fun girl. Everything available for the right price. It was a couple months ago, so I can't remember pricing. Worst massage ever though and lackluster effort with everything. Just a sweet, fun girl, but sometimes that doesn't cut it. That's place needs to stop cutting the bad massage short and give a little training in massage and if not the massage, the fun. Which I guess is what we are there for. , but some effort would help with the first.

Only girl that's gave a bunch of effort for both is no longer there. I can't remember her name but she was Russian. Anyone else have good experiences? PMS are fine.

DMichaels69
08-01-17, 20:40
I never made it there but Emily has been reported as outstanding in other forums.

Anything new to report on this place? Haven't seen anything in a long time on it other than Samantha is gone. Or is maybe gone? Anyone worth checking out? Is the rusty trombone girl with the braces still there? Any info is appreciated. Stay safe and PMS are fine.

James.

HardDude
08-02-17, 00:16
I've been a lurker in the MP and CL forums since last 1 year. Yet to have a satisfying experience at AMP.

Requesting senior members help to experience a good ending at an AMP. Kindly send me a PM.

Preferably within 10 mile radius of Schaumburg.

Thank you!

PwnLife
08-02-17, 00:22
I never made it there but Emily has been reported as outstanding in other forums.Emily gone, samantha gone. Don't know where. Haven't been back since. Afraid of drawing the pudgy girl without a girl to specifically ask for.

Meijerslp
08-02-17, 06:55
I've been a lurker in the MP and CL forums since last 1 year. Yet to have a satisfying experience at AMP.

Requesting senior members help to experience a good ending at an AMP. Kindly send me a PM.

Preferably within 10 mile radius of Schaumburg.

Thank you!There is a section for Schaumburg and roselle, plenty of info there to answer your question.

Walker333
08-02-17, 09:05
Requesting senior members ...Requesting? To testify or confes?

Member #6027
08-02-17, 10:11
This was the Irving Park spot.

Good call. I wouldn't go in either. Which dragon? Irving park / elston area or way up north in the burbs?

James.

Niceguy99
08-02-17, 12:35
Thank you for bringing back the memory of Julie & Suzy, I had many a great time with both of them and even sometimes together!! Went out with Julie a number times, diner movie and hotel, what a blast. To bad they got busted and Julie moved back to NY, not sure about Suzy.Went to new hope on Lincoln. Very good table shower with lots of teasing, followed by an actually decent massage, standard finish but allowed under the bra roaming, didn't ask for name but there were two girls there, I didn't see the second one until I was on my way out, she was definitely younger and hotter than the provider I had, although she wasn't bad herself (early 40's). Anyhow has anyone ever asked for a 4 hand massage from knew of these places? What was your experience? And was it worth it?

Niceguy99
08-02-17, 12:36
Ok, we give up! But we all, (well, may some of us), want to try the new MT, although after you rejected her innocent attempt to reach your soul. She might shot down.I still want to know too LOL.

Niceguy99
08-02-17, 12:38

Actually I've never had this before. Anybody had such an experience?No, sounds nice though. Can you PM with details and location?

MWiggly2
08-02-17, 14:01

What do you guys think? I've never seen that before. Personally, I'm not inclined to go back to a place that keeps tabs on customers.I recently had an experience where the session at an AMP lasted less than 15 min. Because I didn't want to pay inflated rates for FS. I asked for a refund and got a partial refund. When I left, a car of three asian men followed me for about 7 miles. I think they realized I was driving in circles and new they were there. I pulled through a police station parking lot and that's when they stopped following. Frankly a pretty freaky experience. I can't say they worked with the AMP, but it seemed pretty clear to me.

MWiggly2
08-02-17, 14:05

Actually I've never had this before. Anybody had such an experience?Where is lux? Maybe an ad link?

Paleface
08-02-17, 14:34
I recently had an experience where the session at an AMP lasted less than 15 min. Because I didn't want to pay inflated rates for FS. I asked for a refund and got a partial refund. When I left, a car of three asian men followed me for about 7 miles. I think they realized I was driving in circles and new they were there. I pulled through a police station parking lot and that's when they stopped following. Frankly a pretty freaky experience. I can't say they worked with the AMP, but it seemed pretty clear to me.Which AMP are you talking about? Elegant maybe? Last time I went there, I had a fifteen minute session but I didn't ask for my money back. I just scratched another one off the list.

Member #6027
08-02-17, 15:21
Does anyone have any info on this place:

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/spa-pro-312-631-3998/26509724

I tried it out and got nothing, but other sites suggest things might be better. If anyone has any info I'd appreciate it.

YTruck
08-02-17, 16:36
No, sounds nice though. Can you PM with details and location?Doesn't Lux still advertise on BP?

DMichaels69
08-02-17, 21:45
http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/lux-spa-847-818-1840/56254158

Doesn't Lux still advertise on BP?

ChineseDragon
08-03-17, 01:06
Anyone know where Yuki went to?

Sal Minella
08-04-17, 11:01
Checked out a new AMP on Mannheim just south of 290. Totally legit no sign of extra. Massage was pretty good though. No ts avail and .35 for hh.

Lothar22
08-04-17, 12:57
NW Side of the city, my go to on Harlem and Montrose closed down, 2nd option was Gunnison when my fav is not there I skip the place and she's usually gone for a month at a time. Tried the one at Milwaukee 5600 n and one time was with a granny and a poor HE the other time poor massage no HE.

Want to stay in the area, table shower would be nice seeing neither of the 2 have it.

CougarBait
08-04-17, 15:57
Checked out a new AMP on Mannheim just south of 290. Totally legit no sign of extra. Massage was pretty good though. No ts avail and .35 for hh.Same experience here.

Vern2020
08-04-17, 21:36
I know there have been a lot of posts about AMPs in the Buffalo Grave area, but I don't usually pay attention because I'm rarely in that neck of the woods. Anyway, I was recently up there and tried Lux because the name sounded familiar. Met at the door by a woman in her mid-50's. She asked me if I wanted her or another MT. I said I'd prefer someone else, since she was offering-- thinking I would get someone younger. My MT was even older than the first woman. She must have definitely been in her 60's, no exaggeration. Well, massage was actually very good, but no hint of extras. Now that I read some other reports on this board a little more carefully, I see their web site offers a discount if you mention the ad. And someone else was able to do better than me with the table shower. Probably because I was new. Win some, lose some.

Walker333
08-04-17, 23:54
I know there have been a lot of posts about AMPs in the Buffalo Grave area, but I don't usually pay attention because I'm rarely in that neck of the woods. Anyway, I was recently up there and tried Lux because the name sounded familiar. Met at the door by a woman in her mid-50's. She asked me if I wanted her or another MT. I said I'd prefer someone else, since she was offering-- thinking I would get someone younger. My MT was even older than the first woman. She must have definitely been in her 60's, no exaggeration. Well, massage was actually very good, but no hint of extras. Now that I read some other reports on this board a little more carefully, I see their web site offers a discount if you mention the ad. And someone else was able to do better than me with the table shower. Probably because I was new. Win some, lose some.I've been patronizing Lux, on and off, for a few years. Now, It's hit or miss, but mms definitely knows me, and that makes it ways "hit". I wouldn't try to accumulate appearances to get some extras, but it just had happened I'm using the place only as a last resort because of ittalent.

ChineseDragon
08-05-17, 00:16
Went to out of the way AMP massage. Girl was approx 25 yrs old cute nice medium body. Good medium massage but on the flip. She went topless let me play with them with HJ. She than climbed on table and started BBBJ without me asking. She finished with HJ. My question is what would you have tipped? I applaud her effort without direction. I think more was on the table.

BenBeck
08-05-17, 01:15
Went to out of the way AMP massage. Girl was approx 25 yrs old cute nice medium body. Good medium massage but on the flip. She went topless let me play with them with HJ. She than climbed on table and started BBBJ without me asking. She finished with HJ. My question is what would you have tipped? I applaud her effort without direction. I think more was on the table.My first question is: where is this place and who is this girl!? .

Seriously though, I'd tip $100 for the initiative.

BB, out.

P.S. Seriously, where is this? PM me.

AsiaPhileJake1
08-05-17, 02:00
Went to out of the way AMP massage. Girl was approx 25 yrs old cute nice medium body. Good medium massage but on the flip. She went topless let me play with them with HJ. She than climbed on table and started BBBJ without me asking. She finished with HJ. My question is what would you have tipped? I applaud her effort without direction. I think more was on the table.8-1. 0 is probably good but then I usually go around 1. FS. I too am curious which AMP? PM or link would greatly be appreciated. Thank you.

E6671
08-05-17, 09:03
Went to out of the way AMP massage. Girl was approx 25 yrs old cute nice medium body. Good medium massage but on the flip. She went topless let me play with them with HJ. She than climbed on table and started BBBJ without me asking. She finished with HJ. My question is what would you have tipped? I applaud her effort without direction. I think more was on the table.The structure that has been beaten into my head is HJ 40, topless or excessive roaming 60, BJ of anykind 80 and FS 100 to 120. Now I know lady's are pushing for more and much more in many cases. The fact that she gave a BBBJ and had she finished it I may have tipped her 100. If you feel up to sharing please send me a PM.

Walker333
08-05-17, 10:39
Went to out of the way AMP massage. Girl was approx 25 yrs old cute nice medium body. Good medium massage but on the flip. She went topless let me play with them with HJ. She than climbed on table and started BBBJ without me asking. She finished with HJ. My question is what would you have tipped? I applaud her effort without direction. I think more was on the table.70-80.

He 40, to 10 BJ 20-30.

OPIllini
08-06-17, 10:32

What do you guys think? I've never seen that before. Personally, I'm not inclined to go back to a place that keeps tabs on customers.Wow, I don't like hearing that happened there. Like James said, you made the right call in not going in. I was there last month with no problems and was planning a return visit, but after seeing this l think I'll avoid Dragon for a while too. Because there's no telling who those guys are; they could even be LEO.

Walker333
08-06-17, 12:32
In addition to everything said below, Linda (a taller MT there) will call and text endlessly when time of an appointment is approaching and you are not there yet. And if you are late, she will text and call like a machine gun, non stop!

BenBeck
08-06-17, 18:25
In addition to everything said below, Linda (a taller MT there) will call and text endlessly when time of an appointment is approaching and you are not there yet. And if you are late, she will text and call like a machine gun, non stop!And, sometimes she will txt to tell you to wait when you had an appointment and you're already on your way. Then you bail and she txts over and over to come back, relentlessly. Or, so I dreamed.

I wonder if the dudes parked out front watching the door might be in that holding pattern.

ChineseDragon
08-06-17, 19:00
70-80.

He 40, to 10 BJ 20-30.I ended up giving her 100 and she was surprised and very happy. I'm sure next time will be Interesting.

E6671
08-06-17, 20:29
I ended up giving her 100 and she was surprised and very happy. I'm sure next time will be Interesting.You may have just set your self up for high tip expectations for the future considering she finished with just a HJ. However if you are happy with the service who am I to judge.

BenBeck
08-06-17, 22:01
You may have just set your self up for high tip expectations for the future considering she finished with just a HJ. However if you are happy with the service who am I to judge.Yeah, your call. That's what I would have done, from what you described. It's an investment.

Walker333
08-06-17, 23:37
And, sometimes she will txt to tell you to wait when you had an appointment and you're already on your way. Then you bail and she txts over and over to come back, relentlessly. Or, so I dreamed.

I wonder if the dudes parked out front watching the door might be in that holding pattern.Yep, that texting, postponing a set appointment, and then her calling-texting also happened with me.

Datsurman
08-07-17, 02:07
I made one appt hoping to get Emily. Showed up. They said Emily was busy. Went with another girl who was a bit overweight but gave an awesome HE. So I didn't worry too much about the change. On the next appt, I specifically asked for Emily when I made the appt. Got there and they pulled the same switch again with a different girl. This one was not as skilled as the previous MT. So it was disappointing on two fronts. I haven't been back since.

Damn shame. But can't keep waste time and money when there are more choices out there.

James.

KurtHendrix3
08-07-17, 02:24
Went to out of the way AMP massage. Girl was approx 25 yrs old cute nice medium body. Good medium massage but on the flip. She went topless let me play with them with HJ. She than climbed on table and started BBBJ without me asking. She finished with HJ. My question is what would you have tipped? I applaud her effort without direction. I think more was on the table.Wow this seems wonderful experience. Do you mind PMing me on the name and location? Thanks in advance.

BabyBoy2013
08-07-17, 03:08
Yep, that texting, postponing a set appointment, and then her calling-texting also happened with me.I've dreampt about this place before and never seen anything weird while going in or coming out. I usually show up late close to closing and everything seems cool. I guess I'll just keep an eye out.

Max7463
08-07-17, 07:56
Anyone have experience here? - http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hotel-or-residences-visiting-beautiful-asian-sensual-massage-outcall/63091133.

JamesNoper
08-07-17, 09:18
I ended up giving her 100 and she was surprised and very happy. I'm sure next time will be Interesting.Great. How about a location? PM is fine.

Hobby Lover
08-08-17, 07:53
By all means though, take the plunge and report back as to what happened. Many would like to hear.

Anyone have experience here? - http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/hotel-or-residences-visiting-beautiful-asian-sensual-massage-outcall/63091133.

Ron M
08-08-17, 08:09

By all means though, take the plunge and report back as to what happened. Many would like to hear.Don't go expecting to meet the girl in the ad. Most likely you'll meet her grand ma.

Elpatron
08-08-17, 13:37
Walk in to get a massage did not make an appointment, . 65 for the 1 hour, paid. 10 for the table shower, very attractive therapist, she gave like 15 minutes on the back and legs teasing the boys once in a while, tell me to turn over, five more minutes on the front mainly on my chest, she said that it was it, then I pointed to jr. And ask her can you massage it, she said what you work I told her I was a construction worker, she went ahead with the deed, her name was lily would not come back she cheat me on my time, paid for an hour got like 35 minutes, stay safe out there good day to all.

JtHardy920
08-09-17, 19:20
Slow posting this, but had a fantastic experience at IVY a few months back. In all my travels, which are a ton, it's high on my 'will repeat' list.

CubsWin567
08-10-17, 07:52
I made one appt hoping to get Emily. Showed up. They said Emily was busy. Went with another girl who was a bit overweight but gave an awesome HE. So I didn't worry too much about the change. On the next appt, I specifically asked for Emily when I made the appt. Got there and they pulled the same switch again with a different girl. This one was not as skilled as the previous MT. So it was disappointing on two fronts. I haven't been back since.

Damn shame. But can't keep waste time and money when there are more choices out there.As a FYI, Emily left Oki Doki about a month and a half ago. I started going to Oki Doki a little over a year ago. After my first visit, it became my go to place. I would go every 2-3 weeks. It was on a about my 3rd or 4th visit that I met.

Emily. One of the best. She became the only girl I would see there. After about the 4th massage with her, she offered to start coming to my home. I took her up on the offer and still see her every 2-3 weeks. A much better deal since the middle man was cut out. Never a rush with her.

As far as Oki Doki goes, its still a good and clean place. Massages are actually very good and always a HE at varying degrees.

TheRedStar
08-10-17, 15:25
I wanted to try a new place today tired my usual places like ruby. Can anyone inbox a place that offer FS or BBBJ. We can trade.

Or should I just do a asian apt.

TheRedStar
08-10-17, 15:33
As a FYI, Emily left Oki Doki about a month and a half ago. I started going to Oki Doki a little over a year ago. After my first visit, it became my go to place. I would go every 2-3 weeks. It was on a about my 3rd or 4th visit that I met.

Emily. One of the best. She became the only girl I would see there. After about the 4th massage with her, she offered to start coming to my home. I took her up on the offer and still see her every 2-3 weeks. A much better deal since the middle man was cut out. Never a rush with her.

As far as Oki Doki goes, its still a good and clean place. Massages are actually very good and always a HE at varying degrees.Ask her if you can share the number. And pm to me please.

BenBeck
08-10-17, 18:22
As a FYI, Emily left Oki Doki about a month and a half ago. I started going to Oki Doki a little over a year ago. After my first visit, it became my go to place. I would go every 2-3 weeks. It was on a about my 3rd or 4th visit that I met.

As far as Oki Doki goes, its still a good and clean place. Massages are actually very good and always a HE at varying degrees.So, is Emily working somewhere else now, or just freelancing? PM ok.

BB, out.

BonerLander
08-11-17, 07:49
Heading to Schaumburg tomorrow from the city. Is there anything out there or in the way along 90 that is worth doing for? Just something unique such as fantastic massage, an old Grandma who will get naked or anything different? Pm welcome.

ChineseDragon
08-11-17, 07:59
Got a call from my favorite AMP place. They text me that they got a new young girl and I won't be disappointed. So I decided to go and see her. She gave a good massage but she is new on what she has to do on the flip. I like them a little more experienced.

MickSwagger
08-12-17, 16:07
Best place in chi is dragon for me so far.

Linda is great.

Member #5942
08-12-17, 17:46
Kings on North Ave and Angel Spa on Chicago Ave shut down by law. If you google kings spa north ave oak park bust, it will take you to the article. Keep informed. OakPark.com

Starks
08-12-17, 19:30
Kings on North Ave and Angel Spa on Chicago Ave shut down by law. If you google kings spa north ave oak park bust, it will take you to the article. Keep informed. OakPark.comFrom reading some of those articles it seems that the other business in the area, particularly Felony Franks, ratted then out.

Member #5942
08-12-17, 19:48
From reading some of those articles it seems that the other business in the area, particularly Felony Franks, ratted then out.Comfort Spa is three stores down from felony. The hot dogs at felony stink!

FeedTheBirds
08-13-17, 00:10
Anyone know of any places open late? I've been pulling allot of doubles at work and haven't had time to indulge at my usual spot. I don't want to have to resort to going to a private spot unless I have to. Thanks in advance.

Angai
08-13-17, 14:15
http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/grand-opening-new-young-girls-4-hand-best-asian-massage/70518638

I was thinking of going to this place I was wondering if anyone has already checked it out. If anyone has I'd be interested in hearing your experience thanks.

Walker333
08-14-17, 07:38
Best place in chi is dragon for me so far.

Linda is great.I've noticed that Linda wears a rubber glove on her left hand during her massage sessions, although there is no visible cuts or other visible or noticeable injuries oh her palm. And she doesn't do anything weird, kinky, or otherwise unusual with that hand- just common massage, like everybody else. It's strange, isn't it?

Wenger
08-14-17, 07:44
I've noticed that Linda wears a rubber glove on her left hand during her massage sessions, although there is no visible cuts or other visible or noticeable injuries oh her palm. And she doesn't do anything weird, kinky, or otherwise unusual with that hand- just common massage, like everybody else. It's strange, isn't it?Maybe she had some work done on her nails and didn't want the oil or other fluids to ruin them.

-w.

MickSwagger
08-14-17, 09:03
I've noticed that Linda wears a rubber glove on her left hand during her massage sessions, although there is no visible cuts or other visible or noticeable injuries oh her palm. And she doesn't do anything weird, kinky, or otherwise unusual with that hand- just common massage, like everybody else. It's strange, isn't it?I've had her a few times and don't recall her ever wearing a glove.

Walker333
08-14-17, 15:38
Maybe she had some work done on her nails and didn't want the oil or other fluids to ruin them.

-w.Then she would have two gloves.

Walker333
08-14-17, 15:40
I've had her a few times and don't recall her ever wearing a glove.I'm not sure if she has them all the time, in any case she put it on when I was facing down and removed before the flip.

ChineseDragon
08-14-17, 18:08
I've noticed that Linda wears a rubber glove on her left hand during her massage sessions, although there is no visible cuts or other visible or noticeable injuries oh her palm. And she doesn't do anything weird, kinky, or otherwise unusual with that hand- just common massage, like everybody else. It's strange, isn't it?She wore a pair of plastic gloves. I couldn't feel anything on the flip. Told her to give up. Never went back.

FrankyCando
08-14-17, 18:41
Anyone know of any places open late? I've been pulling allot of doubles at work and haven't had time to indulge at my usual spot. I don't want to have to resort to going to a private spot unless I have to. Thanks in advance.On Western on west side of street near Lawrence near the L track bridge, can't remember name or exact address.
a good massage by older and usually a bizarre handshake. I think they close near midnight

ChicagoCat99
08-14-17, 21:33
Kings on North Ave and Angel Spa on Chicago Ave shut down by law. If you google kings spa north ave oak park bust, it will take you to the article. Keep informed. OakPark.comI can see Cindy's face.

I knew this would happen someday. But, not this early.

I was thinking to visit there, but I am glad I did not.

ChicagoCat99
08-14-17, 21:38
Heading to Schaumburg tomorrow from the city. Is there anything out there or in the way along 90 that is worth doing for? Just something unique such as fantastic massage, an old Grandma who will get naked or anything different? Pm welcome.JJ spa.

Ugly and greedy.

2nd visit. Asked me $80 though the sign says $60.

$20 tip in advance since she said she is special.

(She did not know I was extremely unhappy last time, but I re-visit only since it was near.)

Walked away without having session.

ChicagoCat99
08-14-17, 21:41

As far as Oki Doki goes, its still a good and clean place. Massages are actually very good and always a HE at varying degrees.Three Asian girls.

I did not feel like to have session with Asians for $70.

Walked away.

I liked Koko's restaurant next door, though.

ChicagoCat99
08-14-17, 21:43
I sold my car for personal reason (not really financial reason).

Suddenly I feel $60-70 is big after being on foot.

Ron M
08-15-17, 01:04
I sold my car for personal reason (not really financial reason).

Suddenly I feel $60-70 is big after being on foot.Get a Honda Grom. I ride mine when I have a playtime set up.

Walker333
08-15-17, 18:35
On Western on west side of street near Lawrence near the L track bridge, can't remember name or exact address.
a good massage by older and usually a bizarre handshake. I think they close near midnightI'm wondering what constitutes a "bizarre handshake".

Chidell
08-16-17, 15:36
Had this dream today. I have been trying to dream of hot latinas but none are near my area. I was left speechless today. The fees were the same as above. What a curvy Latina. Just the way I like them. Curvy MILF with a slim waist.Tried this place few weeks ago. If you want a massage keep looking, if you want to check off latina on your list, give it a try. Got to pick my choice from the available ladies.

Jp603
08-16-17, 15:50
I'm visiting for the next two days. Can anyone recommend a good massage nearby E. Wacker or a short can ride away? PM me please!

Niceguy99
08-16-17, 16:13
http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/nuru-turkish-bath-youll-love-it/40211901

Has anyone tried this place? Thinking of TOFTT.

ChineseDragon
08-16-17, 16:50
Went today 2nd visit to out of the way AMP in the city. Brought a cover to try FS. Last time got BBBJ without asking. This time I should have ask for FS. She thought CBJ. I left cover next to oil. My mistake next time I should be more specific. I took it off after a few minutes and she resumed at it.

GMan25
08-16-17, 18:09
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

LazyRon
08-16-17, 18:11
Went today 2nd visit to out of the way AMP in the city. Brought a cover to try FS. Last time got BBBJ without asking. This time I should have ask for FS. She thought CBJ. I left cover next to oil. My mistake next time I should be more specific. I took it off after a few minutes and she resumed at it.I would like to take the plunge LOL.

Please PM location if you don't mind.

Thanks.

Sleeker
08-16-17, 21:11
I'm wondering what constitutes a "bizarre handshake".It's called the Massage and Accupuncture Center. Strange experience.

I believe it's her grandkids who work the front desk. Strange experience. She gives a very hard hour long massage so if that's your bag go for it. Hardest massage I ever got. The finish is totally non sensual and rather rough. I kind of thought it would be kinky and it's in my neighborhood but would never return. Though I guess if you need the job done at 11 pm give it a whirl.

Walker333
08-16-17, 21:36
I'm visiting for the next two days. Can anyone recommend a good massage nearby E. Wacker or a short can ride away? PM me please!Nope, sorry, try understand our concern.

JamesTChicago
08-18-17, 09:12
Are you guys talking about this place? Is this happy latinas? PMS are fine. Thanks guys!

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/come-feel-my-magic-touch/70103278

Tried this place few weeks ago. If you want a massage keep looking, if you want to check off latina on your list, give it a try. Got to pick my choice from the available ladies.

Niceguy99
08-18-17, 14:38
Went today 2nd visit to out of the way AMP in the city. Brought a cover to try FS. Last time got BBBJ without asking. This time I should have ask for FS. She thought CBJ. I left cover next to oil. My mistake next time I should be more specific. I took it off after a few minutes and she resumed at it.Can you pm me what place this is?

ChineseDragon
08-18-17, 18:09
Went today 2nd visit to out of the way AMP in the city. Brought a cover to try FS. Last time got BBBJ without asking. This time I should have ask for FS. She thought CBJ. I left cover next to oil. My mistake next time I should be more specific. I took it off after a few minutes and she resumed at it.I forgot to mention that after the clean up she continued massage but she grab him again and started another HJ. I asked her to stop because I wasn't ready and he was super sensitive.

TallKidd
08-18-17, 22:36
I forgot to mention that after the clean up she continued massage but she grab him again and started another HJ. I asked her to stop because I wasn't ready and he was super sensitive.Any clues where this might be?

Silvio
08-19-17, 07:47
Sharing is caring Chinese Dragon. PMed you. Thanks.

I forgot to mention that after the clean up she continued massage but she grab him again and started another HJ. I asked her to stop because I wasn't ready and he was super sensitive.

JaySkeet
08-19-17, 08:05
First post and new here. Never paid for sex or anything in my life, but why not try for the first time? I'm from the NW suburbs and was wondering which massage parlors gives HE as in BBBJ or just a HJ? Like I said never done these before but just need an Asian to bust one in. So far I know AD spa (carol stream), ivy spa (Lombard) and sun spa (Glen Ellyn) do these. I'm only looking for. 60 an hour which is why I try to stay away from ivy but it maybe worth it excluding the fact they got popped by LE. Any AMP to go to that gives a HE not looking for FS. And also which MT to get at that spa? Thanks.

JaySkeet
08-19-17, 10:14
If anyone knows the levels of this place and the women, please PM me.

DMichaels69
08-19-17, 10:15
Link to this place?

I forgot to mention that after the clean up she continued massage but she grab him again and started another HJ. I asked her to stop because I wasn't ready and he was super sensitive.

AyoHell
08-19-17, 19:58
Always a good time here. There is one mid 40's woman with the most slim slender toned Asian body to die for. She does BBBJ CIM and FS. There is another one with a nicer face and bigger boobs who is a touch thicker, who does CBJ and FS. I call ahead and tell them I'm coming in the rear entrance.

BabyBoy2013
08-19-17, 22:48
Miamiat. Hey trying to Pm you. You inbox is full.

Mandee
08-20-17, 12:28
Will be visiting Chicago in the next few weeks, around the beginning of September, and need some info on where to go for FS, BBBJ service from either Asian or Indian massage providers. Haven't ever mongered in Chicago despite.

Being from there, only in Columbus and up here in the Twin Cities. Any info would be appreciated.

Miamiat
08-20-17, 16:12
Miamiat. Hey trying to Pm you. You inbox is full.Clear now. Thanks!

JamesTChicago
08-21-17, 09:03
I forgot to mention that after the clean up she continued massage but she grab him again and started another HJ. I asked her to stop because I wasn't ready and he was super sensitive.Hey there. Can you share where this place was and who your provider was? Was she attractive and how much? Thanks in advance. Stay safe.

James.

JamesTChicago
08-21-17, 09:11
Saw the Indian girl recently. Fun girl. Everything available for the right price. It was a couple months ago, so I can't remember pricing. Worst massage ever though and lackluster effort with everything. Just a sweet, fun girl, but sometimes that doesn't cut it. That's place needs to stop cutting the bad massage short and give a little training in massage and if not the massage, the fun. Which I guess is what we are there for. , but some effort would help with the first.

Only girl that's gave a bunch of effort for both is no longer there. I can't remember her name but she was Russian. Anyone else have good experiences? PMS are fine.I'm surprised I didn't get any reaction to this. Haven't seen much that has interested me, so I may have to go back. Anyone seen the newer girls karolina or lily? Pms are fine with me. I'll report back. Thanks guys.

James.

JamesTChicago
08-21-17, 09:14
Any info on this place? I may try this week or next and will report back.

Sorry for all the messages at once. When the wife travels is when I have the time.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/indulge-in-a-soft-sexy-sensual-massage-latinas-20-00-massages-2day-new-girl/52121672

Meijerslp
08-21-17, 11:06
First post and new here. Never paid for sex or anything in my life, but why not try for the first time? I'm from the NW suburbs and was wondering which massage parlors gives HE as in BBBJ or just a HJ? Like I said never done these before but just need an Asian to bust one in. So far I know AD spa (carol stream), ivy spa (Lombard) and sun spa (Glen Ellyn) do these. I'm only looking for. 60 an hour which is why I try to stay away from ivy but it maybe worth it excluding the fact they got popped by LE. Any AMP to go to that gives a HE not looking for FS. And also which MT to get at that spa? Thanks.3208n. halsted, I've always had the easiest time there getting a tug job, usually don't even have to ask for it.

Ron M
08-21-17, 11:39
Any info on this place? I may try this week or next and will report back.

Sorry for all the messages at once. When the wife travels is when I have the time.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/indulge-in-a-soft-sexy-sensual-massage-latinas-20-00-massages-2day-new-girl/52121672Well then you better get to playing before she gets back home.

Mandee
08-21-17, 15:37
I'm surprised I didn't get any reaction to this. Haven't seen much that has interested me, so I may have to go back. Anyone seen the newer girls karolina or lily? Pms are fine with me. I'll report back. Thanks guys.

James.Was she that bad or just not very experienced. I would like to try an indian out.

Mandee
08-21-17, 15:39
Hey there. Can you share where this place was and who your provider was? Was she attractive and how much? Thanks in advance. Stay safe.

James.I am kinda guessing he is keeping it under wraps LOL.

Starks
08-21-17, 19:38
Always a good time here. There is one mid 40's woman with the most slim slender toned Asian body to die for. She does BBBJ CIM and FS. There is another one with a nicer face and bigger boobs who is a touch thicker, who does CBJ and FS. I call ahead and tell them I'm coming in the rear entrance.Do they do a decent back walk there?

Mandee
08-21-17, 22:40
Always a good time here. There is one mid 40's woman with the most slim slender toned Asian body to die for. She does BBBJ CIM and FS. There is another one with a nicer face and bigger boobs who is a touch thicker, who does CBJ and FS. I call ahead and tell them I'm coming in the rear entrance.Is this the one by papa johns? How is there massage? And do they offer a TS?

Walker333
08-22-17, 10:58
Visited Acupuncture Massage Health Center at 4616 and Western and left unhappy, disappointed, covered with smelly oil.

The place is very cheap and filthy. There were 2 older MTs, one. Closer to 60, the other, whom I picked, around 50 (She immediately demanded $60, the door fee, which I paid. The massage was rather sporadic and weak during which she constantly applied a lot of oil that smelled like a cheap women perfume. At the end she rubbed me with a wet towel, but it didn't help, the smell followed me until the rest of the day and even a shower at home didn't completely remove it. All my cloth and even car also sucked in that smell.

There were no teasing of any kind and at the final point she categorically said that she performed a full body massage and there is nothing else that could be added although I politely and openly asked for the handshake. The whole process lasted about one hour, but the mt spend at least 10-15 minutes on washing the towel (a little sink is there on the wall in the room, so she did her laundry right after each round of wiping the oil while I was on the table).

Once again, the place is extremely cheap, there is no dimmer in the room, so the MT just dropped a piece of fabric on may face on the flip because the light was right over my eyes. She even did not offer a bottle of water, just a tiny paper cup, that I politely refused. I stopped by the rest room, but there was no paper towel to dry my hands.

Under such circumstances, would you fellows left there any tips?

DO NOT GO THERE.

Coachvan
08-22-17, 18:37
3208n. halsted, I've always had the easiest time there getting a tug job, usually don't even have to ask for it.That's a great place!

Vern2020
08-22-17, 19:30
Do they do a decent back walk there?Just had one of the best balk walk sessions ever. And I've had a few. This one knows what she's doing. Try Heidi at Grand Spa in Chicago. She's pretty new there. In her 40's, cute. Great back walk and deep tissue massage.

Lokkin4
08-23-17, 12:09
I had one of my best massages from a 40 ish /50 ish rather attractive chick at Belmont named CoCo or CiCi. It was during the day as I don't think she works at night. Anybody know where she is? Amy says she works UP NORTH but won't say where. I have yet to see her again at Belmont.

She had Dark Long Hair up in a bun and decent size cans and full figured compared to the skinny chicks with chicken legs I see all the time.

IdiotBoy
08-24-17, 17:37
3208n. halsted, I've always had the easiest time there getting a tug job, usually don't even have to ask for it.Should be a quick trip from his office at Belmont & Western.

BenBeck
08-24-17, 23:06
Should be a quick trip from his office at Belmont & Western.Just sayin.

Both of those places that keep getting recycled here have long been closed.

Belmont and Western has been shut for 3 yrs+.

3208 and Halsted has been vacant a while now too.

I get the references but at some point we need new ways to tell the same old jokes.

Oy!

Greeekman
08-25-17, 17:52
Anybody every visit or have the woman at Chicago Relaxation on Water St. Visit? Her BP ad is at http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/michigan-ave-illinois-st-in-out-blondie-hot-sexy-nude-body-rubs/53444687 . She sure looks tempting. I plan on being in chicago in a couple of weeks and would like to partake.

Head First
08-25-17, 22:07
Anybody every visit or have the woman at Chicago Relaxation on Water St. Visit? Her BP ad is at http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/michigan-ave-illinois-st-in-out-blondie-hot-sexy-nude-body-rubs/53444687 . She sure looks tempting. I plan on being in chicago in a couple of weeks and would like to partake.She's very popular at tineye with 33 results. Anything over 0 is a red flag for me. Good chance it wouldn't be her opening the door when you got there.

It's your time and money but if I were you I'd keep looking. Lately there's been a lot of positive reports about the Norridge Girls out by the airport. Click on Chicago, then Backpage Advertiser Reviews. Rates are probably half what you'd be paying in the Gold Coast.

Pau Ford
08-26-17, 12:32
She's very popular at tineye with 33 results. Anything over 0 is a red flag for me. Good chance it wouldn't be her opening the door when you got there.

It's your time and money but if I were you I'd keep looking. Lately there's been a lot of positive reports about the Norridge Girls out by the airport. Click on Chicago, then Backpage Advertiser Reviews. Rates are probably half what you'd be paying in the Gold Coast.Pics aren't her. She's a 40+ average looking blonde who delivers a lack luster and rushed session.

StanleyStankas
08-26-17, 13:05
Pics aren't her. She's a 40+ average looking blonde who delivers a lack luster and rushed session.The advice on this forum has always been incredibly helpful. This is just another example of how the members help each other. I have been contacted by a few really nice mongers. I won't offer any advice to the new people on board or lurkers, however I have found that the people that post a lot do care. I have fallen for the jack shack routine and have been a victim of robberies, etc. Whenever I have lead with the little head the big head always suffer afterwards. I have never been caught up in a sting and don't ever plan on that. I am single by choice w / no gf and prefer to pay. I look for the girls and ads that know why I called and know what to do! It's a service. A relief for us and money for them w / o really having to listen to an a**hole boss in an office when they can make so much more money this way!

AsiaPhileJake1
08-26-17, 13:51
Any recent visits to Willowbrook since the crackdown? Varied reviews on rubmaps.

ChineseDragon
08-26-17, 19:34
I was recommended to a new AMP spa. I was told young and cute. Went to see for myself never been their. She wasn't bad about 28 yrs old Willing to please good deep massage also walk on back. On the flip kept starring at me with a smile waiting to see what I suggested. I didn't go for the full treatment. I was tired she took it upon herself to take everything off and HJ. I was allowed to suck nipples and fiv. I didn't suggest anything it was offered. I'm sure more was on the table. Ask me to come back and visit was YMMV.

MarkLipper
08-26-17, 20:32
I was recommended to a new AMP spa. I was told young and cute. Went to see for myself never been their. She wasn't bad about 28 yrs old Willing to please good deep massage also walk on back. On the flip kept starring at me with a smile waiting to see what I suggested. I didn't go for the full treatment. I was tired she took it upon herself to take everything off and HJ. I was allowed to suck nipples and fiv. I didn't suggest anything it was offered. I'm sure more was on the table. Ask me to come back and visit was YMMV.Name of the spa is??

Mandee
08-26-17, 22:21
Name of the spa is??He keeps doing this. Hinting and never revealing. Apparently he doesn't want anyone to know.

Starks
08-26-17, 22:26
Always a good time here. There is one mid 40's woman with the most slim slender toned Asian body to die for. She does BBBJ CIM and FS. There is another one with a nicer face and bigger boobs who is a touch thicker, who does CBJ and FS. I call ahead and tell them I'm coming in the rear entrance.I went there. Had YoYo. Slim, B cups, required a cover for head. Very affectionate. The massage wasn't very good. Not sure if this is the same one you are talking about.

Very busy area, bus stop in front.

Jcon51
08-27-17, 08:34
Stopped at the place on Washington on the 7th floor. Old and almost completely round woman came to the front having just finished a massage (I heard her pounding sounds on the prior customer). Zero attraction for me. I turned heel and left.

Unless there is alternate staff, this place is out for me.

Jcon51.

BonerLander
08-27-17, 09:22
Is this the one by papa johns? How is there massage? And do they offer a TS?It is, they do have ts. They charge above scale as an FYI.

BonerLander
08-27-17, 09:42
Went to a satellite that orbits the Earth in Chinatown. Drew a mid 40's Mt with big old lady tits. Did an hour. Bizarre massage, almost never touched my back. Spent almost the time in my legs. A little bit of teasing but nothing to get that excited about. No conversation on the flip, standard for scale. Would repeat but would only do 30 next time as it isn't a real massage or a good tease. Sorry I forgot name of Mt.

DMichaels69
08-27-17, 10:04
I asked the name on an earlier post and got nada.

Name of the spa is??

He keeps doing this. Hinting and never revealing. Apparently he doesn't want anyone to know.

BonerLander
08-27-17, 10:26
Just sayin.

Both of those places that keep getting recycled here have long been closed.

Belmont and Western has been shut for 3 yrs+.

3208 and Halsted has been vacant a while now too.

I get the references but at some point we need new ways to tell the same old jokes.

Oy!What do you update it to? Free FS at 1948 n Halsted. Quick trip from your office at Addison and Fremont.

DMichaels69
08-27-17, 11:48
I just googled that address.

What do you update it to? Free FS at 1948 n Halsted. Quick trip from your office at Addison and Fremont.

BenBeck
08-27-17, 12:17
What do you update it to? Free FS at 1948 n Halsted. Quick trip from your office at Addison and Fremont.Does the trick.

Ron M
08-27-17, 12:27
He keeps doing this. Hinting and never revealing. Apparently he doesn't want anyone to know.Maybe this place doesn't even exist.

TheRedStar
08-27-17, 13:54
Went to a satellite that orbits the Earth in Chinatown. Drew a mid 40's Mt with big old lady tits. Did an hour. Bizarre massage, almost never touched my back. Spent almost the time in my legs. A little bit of teasing but nothing to get that excited about. No conversation on the flip, standard for scale. Would repeat but would only do 30 next time as it isn't a real massage or a good tease. Sorry I forgot name of Mt.Hey can you inbox the name of the place or cross streets.

TheRedStar
08-27-17, 14:08
Always a good time here. There is one mid 40's woman with the most slim slender toned Asian body to die for. She does BBBJ CIM and FS. There is another one with a nicer face and bigger boobs who is a touch thicker, who does CBJ and FS. I call ahead and tell them I'm coming in the rear entrance.I was driving around looking for new mp's. Park on Michigan walked in about 7:30 yoyo? Or yaya (the manager). Took me in a room to the right came back got straight to business! Work $ for CBJ&FS pound away. Overall nice she was a milfy type went back later saw a younger girl she was in the back smoking. Did a whole bunch of teasing on flip wanted $ but I didn't play. I think the scale is. 6 HJ and. 8? (not sure) and $FS.

If you go don't get the hour you never need the hour. Overall the best experience with yaya or yoyo? I forgot her name. Honestly she may have been the one who got me into AMP's.

Shorty58
08-27-17, 14:20
http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sensual-massages-that-will-leave-u-absolutely-breathless-in-call-3129824027/74754638

Basement apartment on Diversey in Logan Square. Nice girl, 80 for the hour rub, give her signals that you are there for fun and she is upfront with the menu - 80 HJ, 130 CBJ, 180 FS. Nice clean curvy girl, great english and skills. (No massage skills but the extras are good).

If you are new to them, girl on phone will give you fake address across the street so she can check you out, then comes outside to get you.

Starks
08-27-17, 19:21
I was driving around looking for new mp's. Park on Michigan walked in about 7:30 yoyo? Or yaya (the manager). Took me in a room to the right came back got straight to business! Work $ for CBJ&FS pound away. Overall nice she was a milfy type went back later saw a younger girl she was in the back smoking. Did a whole bunch of teasing on flip wanted $ but I didn't play. I think the scale is. 6 HJ and. 8? (not sure) and $FS.

If you go don't get the hour you never need the hour. Overall the best experience with yaya or yoyo? I forgot her name. Honestly she may have been the one who got me into AMP's.How long ago was this? Was there the other day and she quoted me $. 6 for the full meal. Took the $ option for CBJ. Popped a second time from a HJ.

OF Charlie
08-27-17, 20:22
Hey can you inbox the name of the place or cross streets.Canal and 23rd Pl.

Mandee
08-28-17, 07:27
It is, they do have ts. They charge above scale as an FYI.Thank you I appreciate the Info.

Walker333
08-28-17, 09:04
Maybe this place doesn't even exist.IMO a good report should answer at least 2 questions: 1. Where and 2 What. "who" and "how much" are also desirable, but 1 and 2 are critical, otherwise the report is USELESS.

Ron M
08-28-17, 10:24
http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/sensual-massages-that-will-leave-u-absolutely-breathless-in-call-3129824027/74754638

Basement apartment on Diversey in Logan Square. Nice girl, 80 for the hour rub, give her signals that you are there for fun and she is upfront with the menu - 80 HJ, 130 CBJ, 180 FS. Nice clean curvy girl, great english and skills. (No massage skills but the extras are good).

If you are new to them, girl on phone will give you fake address across the street so she can check you out, then comes outside to get you.Did you have to pay upfront? Did you find out if the phone girl is available to play?

Mike Yepthatsm
08-28-17, 11:31
Will be downtown later this week and was wondering if anyone knows of any place that offers real nuru. Ideally nuru with BBBJ (never know if you don't ask). These places caught my eye http://bodyrubstudio.wixsite.com/bodywork/untitled

http://bevybeauties.bodyrubsites.com/home

Cost really isn't as important as looks and level of service.

HandsomeDan
08-28-17, 12:26
IMO a good report should answer at least 2 questions: 1. Where and 2 What. "who" and "how much" are also desirable, but 1 and 2 are critical, otherwise the report is USELESS.I couldn't agree with you more. Why bother taking the time to write a report and not give the most crucial info. The only reason I could think of is to keep your number of posts up there to give senior level some credibility.

Al Bundy78
08-28-17, 12:30
Any recent visits to Willowbrook since the crackdown? Varied reviews on rubmaps.There are some reviews in the Lombard section since the bust. Let me know if you have more questions.

Hoagie666
08-28-17, 14:25
Place where poison ivy was located is reopened now she has nothing to do with place now but wondering if anyone has gone there yet.

Shorty58
08-28-17, 16:32
Did you have to pay upfront? Did you find out if the phone girl is available to play?Paid the phone girl 80 upfront. Tip discussed after massage began, paid tip to Leti upfront before BJ.

SmileySam
08-28-17, 17:11
We are $55 / Hour since April. www.sunshinehealthmassage.com. Best to text before you come so you can be sure you can get a time. We honor appointments. I just wish people would come if they say they are going to come. Last week had someone reserve a couples massage and then not show up. Mei and Alice had to turn away walk-ins as we waited for the "no-shows". So call / text ahead, and if your plans change, please tell us. That's just a general comment, not aimed at you, Cat.

Meanwhile thank you for your business. Bob.Just had a nice massage at a reasonable price. Only had 1/2 hour but she really helped my back & neck.

Pau Ford
08-28-17, 18:39
Will be downtown later this week and was wondering if anyone knows of any place that offers real nuru. Ideally nuru with BBBJ (never know if you don't ask). These places caught my eye http://bodyrubstudio.wixsite.com/bodywork/untitled

http://bevybeauties.bodyrubsites.com/home

Cost really isn't as important as looks and level of service.Definitely a no on the bodyrubstudio place. They are light touch sensual stuff, definitely no nuru let alone real nuru. Definitely a no on the BBBJ too, it's standard finish only. Search the board, they've been discussed a number of times. Pics are fake but girls are hot. Don't do an hour, you'll only get 30 min anyway.

I'm curious about Bevy too. Haven't been yet.

GodMann
08-28-17, 19:58
Definitely a no on the bodyrubstudio place. They are light touch sensual stuff, definitely no nuru let alone real nuru. Definitely a no on the BBBJ too, it's standard finish only. Search the board, they've been discussed a number of times. Pics are fake but girls are hot. Don't do an hour, you'll only get 30 min anyway.

I'm curious about Bevy too. Haven't been yet.Looks like I'll pass on this place.

GodMann
08-28-17, 20:15
Definitely a no on the bodyrubstudio place. They are light touch sensual stuff, definitely no nuru let alone real nuru. Definitely a no on the BBBJ too, it's standard finish only. Search the board, they've been discussed a number of times. Pics are fake but girls are hot. Don't do an hour, you'll only get 30 min anyway.

I'm curious about Bevy too. Haven't been yet.Looks like I'll avoid this place.

Mike Yepthatsm
08-28-17, 22:00
Well if nobody else chimes in about Bevy I may give them a try. Thanks for the info regarding bodyrubstudio.

I'm curious about Bevy too. Haven't been yet.

Ron M
08-29-17, 01:24
Paid the phone girl 80 upfront. Tip discussed after massage began, paid tip to Leti upfront before BJ.Thanks. I'm going to take a pass. I'm not a fan of paying upfront.

LazyRon
08-29-17, 11:40
Did you have to pay upfront? Did you find out if the phone girl is available to play?So it was 80 door fee plus 180 for FS or 180 includes tip and hour rub?

CoolPatrick
08-29-17, 11:54
Thanks. I'm going to take a pass. I'm not a fan of paying upfront.With LT, you can pay afterward (I did), but to get FS with those who provides, it adds up to more than $200, usually is $160 (door for standard ending) + up to $100 (for BJ, YMMV on bb), + another $100 or more for FS.

Based on the pricing, I think you would also take a pass on LT too like what you said before about the $200 ceiling.

This Latina parlor has been on the map for a while, paying upfront or not, the point is this is a solid intel saying they are legit and folks can get what they expect (based on service menu). Let's encourage more reports about other girls from this place.

MoneyT
08-29-17, 13:08
With LT, you can pay afterward (I did), but to get FS with those who provides, it adds up to more than $200, usually is $160 (door for standard ending) + up to $100 (for BJ, YMMV on bb), + another $100 or more for FS.

Based on the pricing, I think you would also take a pass on LT too like what you said before about the $200 ceiling.

This Latina parlor has been on the map for a while, paying upfront or not, the point is this is a solid intel saying they are legit and folks can get what they expect (based on service menu). Let's encourage more reports about other girls from this place.Any of the current LT girls offering FS that you know of? Last year I had FS with 3 girls from there (Margot, Marteen and Mandy). Neither of them asked for anything extra upfront. The most I tipped Margot was an additional. 8. And it was actually bb (not planned at all). All in all with Margot I had FS 3 times (each the same way).

CoolPatrick
08-29-17, 14:20
Any of the current LT girls offering FS that you know of? Last year I had FS with 3 girls from there (Margot, Marteen and Mandy). Neither of them asked for anything extra upfront. The most I tipped Margot was an additional. 8. And it was actually bb (not planned at all). All in all with Margot I had FS 3 times (each the same way).

I mentioned LT not because I'm reviewing LT, just my old experience, and thanks for providing info that proves that we CAN PAY after session at LT. :)

Only Nicole (claimed to be from Dallas) catches my eye in their current roster. I was not as smooth as you to get FS without discussion. It's been a while since I visited LT so I cannot speak about the current bullpen. It's not that surprised that the discussion about LT decreased a lot due to the decline in talent's quality and appearance. Sorry cannot be more helpful and I hope we can encourage people who visited LT recently to share.

One Chinese Dragon is too much for me.

Shorty58
08-29-17, 17:32
So it was 80 door fee plus 180 for FS or 180 includes tip and hour rub?80 door fee PLUS 80 HJ or 130 nude CBJ or 180 FS A bit pricy.

CoolPatrick
08-29-17, 17:44
80 door fee PLUS 80 HJ or 130 nude CBJ or 180 FS A bit pricy.Compared to street walker, a lot pricier.

Compared to BP girls generally, should be the same level. The average I can gather from BP providers is about $120-$150 per 30 minutes, $170-$250 per hour. For independent girls to youwannaseeme, euro massage agencies like 262, or the recent buzz-Norridge Girls in the BP Report section. I'm pretty suure the average FS rate is like that. So, $260 for FS from a Latina body rubber seems fair enough to me, assuming $260 get you a full hour in the massage room with the girl. It's on the ceiling, but still within the expected range that you can find in Chi town.

HJ finish at $160 is pretty much on the right scale too. LT asks $160 per hour and HJ is included. The upsales at LT could exceed $260 though. You can find cheaper price at AMPs, but the girls are not as young (at least).

$210 for CBJ is indeed a bit pricy, knowing you can get FS at $200/hr. But many BP girls are non-GFE and still going to charge you $200 for CBJ+FS.

Generally speaking, as long as you do your research and be informed, you normally get what you pay for. I'm happy enough that the ongoing average didn't change much in spite of inflation over the past years.

Personally, I think you had a pretty decent deal, as long as you enjoyed her enough.

HomeSlice
08-29-17, 19:45
This fine looking young lady has breached the Cheddar Curtain and is hosting in MKE this week.

Wondering if anyone from Chicago has visited with her and can provide any information about her sessions.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/expand-passion-and-purpose-w-tantra-yoga-and-massage-goddess-asha/22756418

MWiggly2
08-30-17, 13:19
Any updates on SLX. Please PM me. Curious if FS is available here and the price structure. I was there a few years ago, but that was when FS was offered just about everywhere.

MWiggly2
08-30-17, 13:24
Compared to street walker, a lot pricier.

Compared to BP girls generally, should be the same level. The average I can gather from BP providers is about $120-$150 per 30 minutes, $170-$250 per hour. For independent girls to youwannaseeme, euro massage agencies like 262, or the recent buzz-Norridge Girls in the BP Report section. I'm pretty suure the average FS rate is like that. So, $260 for FS from a Latina body rubber seems fair enough to me, assuming $260 get you a full hour in the massage room with the girl. It's on the ceiling, but still within the expected range that you can find in Chi town.

HJ finish at $160 is pretty much on the right scale too. LT asks $160 per hour and HJ is included. The upsales at LT could exceed $260 though. You can find cheaper price at AMPs, but the girls are not as young (at least).

$210 for CBJ is indeed a bit pricy, knowing you can get FS at $200/hr. But many BP girls are non-GFE and still going to charge you $200 for CBJ+FS.

Generally speaking, as long as you do your research and be informed, you normally get what you pay for. I'm happy enough that the ongoing average didn't change much in spite of inflation over the past years.

Personally, I think you had a pretty decent deal, as long as you enjoyed her enough.These prices all seem high to me, but I don't mind a good HJ from an older asian. Typically, I'm at $100 for massage and finish at most places. FS. Haven't found a AMP currently offering this, but they should be under $$160 to $200. Private apt will go to $220+ Latinas always seem to want more money and have attitudes. But I would love any recommendations for a great attitude FS latina. The only one I had that fit the description was in Orlando.

CoolPatrick
08-30-17, 14:56
These prices all seem high to me, but I don't mind a good HJ from an older asian. Typically, I'm at $100 for massage and finish at most places. FS. Haven't found a AMP currently offering this, but they should be under $$160 to $200. Private apt will go to $220+ Latinas always seem to want more money and have attitudes. But I would love any recommendations for a great attitude FS latina. The only one I had that fit the description was in Orlando.Of course and you are right. These prices are insane if they come from AMPs. my post did say AMPs should be cheaper than these numbers. $80-$100 should be enough to get a massage and happy ending in AMPs and in some places it's even an hour, not 30-min massage.

I certainly wish young Latinas could be equally affordable as older Asian providers. But the reality is just like that, and it should be our fair expectation about the market and pricing. As you know and note here, Latinas always seem to be pricier and the pricing structure of the establishment reviewed in the original post falls in the range of private apt that you indicated too.

Gerkin Jerkin
08-30-17, 18:02

If you are new to them, girl on phone will give you fake address across the street so she can check you out, then comes outside to get you.I have used this service a few times and had good results. I always go with the 30 minutes for $65.

1. First girl I saw was Colombian. Big boobs and a big round ads. I saw her twice. First time, it was an additional $1 for CBJ with fiv and finished with nice hi. I negotuated the service and paid at the end. The second time, there was no negotiation. We ended up doing daty and BBFS. It was pretty amazing and just kind of happened. $2.

2. I saw a Puerto Rican girl that was good, not great. $1 for BJ / hi.

3. I saw a young Mexican girl about 2 weeks ago. Negotiated $2. Did daty which she really seemed to enjoy. Amazing body, amazing smooth skin and really tight. Because. We stood in front of the big mirror and I hit it doggy. She was banging me. Really got into it.

4. I always mess around with the lady who handles the phone. She is older but I would totally love to hit that. I alwys grab her ass when I visit.

TallKidd
08-30-17, 21:30
Is the lady who handles the phone in the room when you arrive?

I have used this service a few times and had good results. I always go with the 30 minutes for $65.

1. First girl I saw was Colombian. Big boobs and a big round ads. I saw her twice. First time, it was an additional $1 for CBJ with fiv and finished with nice hi. I negotuated the service and paid at the end. The second time, there was no negotiation. We ended up doing daty and BBFS. It was pretty amazing and just kind of happened. $2.

2. I saw a Puerto Rican girl that was good, not great. $1 for BJ / hi.

3. I saw a young Mexican girl about 2 weeks ago. Negotiated $2. Did daty which she really seemed to enjoy. Amazing body, amazing smooth skin and really tight. Because. We stood in front of the big mirror and I hit it doggy. She was banging me. Really got into it.

4. I always mess around with the lady who handles the phone. She is older but I would totally love to hit that. I alwys grab her ass when I visit.

VRooomBada
08-30-17, 21:43
Noticed this ad popping up recently:

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/come-try-our-nuru-turkish-bath-100-me-or-its-free/40211901

Anyone try it out yet? Loop locations are always welcome for some of us. I will likely try it out within a month or so. Could it be a reincarnation of healthy spa?

JamesTChicago
08-30-17, 22:42
Bad and no experience I guess? Don't get me wrong she was very nice, but she didn't make an effort or much of one to get me going. Good thing was that she kept saying how it was nice that I was young and had a good a body and was amazed. Was able to get FS for $. Not sure he is even still working there.

Was she that bad or just not very experienced. I would like to try an indian out.

JamesTChicago
08-30-17, 22:49
Went here and drew soffie. Decent body. Maybe late 30's. Standard finish tipped. 4. Asked if I could touch her legs after I already was and she said no. Rushed table shower. Good finish.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/best-massage-in-chicago-grand-opening-spa-on-chicago-ave-and-1-block-e-of-california/53426257

Literally can't remember where the other place was at this point but when I did I will post. Nothing special at all though. Think I drank too much Saturday.

JamesTChicago
08-30-17, 22:58
This place. I was drawn in by the video. Completely false advertising. Drove by a couple times and there was a man sitting in a chair so I call and a friendly woman picks up. I figure what's the worst that can happen so I say I'll be there soon. I go in and drew Linda and let me tell you, the little man won again. I shouldn't have left but feel bad walking in and then leaving when I don't see something interesting. . Horrible table shower, bad massage about half of it. Was over BJ for $100 and not offered FS. Took he in my dream and left $. 4. She was very nice but not in good shape by any means. It also smelled horribly like smoke.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/millipede-massage-come-by-and-get-a-professional-massage-by-our-beautiful-ladies/16637191

Starks
08-31-17, 01:14
This place. I was drawn in by the video. Completely false advertising. Drove by a couple times and there was a man sitting in a chair so I call and a friendly woman picks up. I figure what's the worst that can happen so I say I'll be there soon. I go in and drew Linda and let me tell you, the little man won again. I shouldn't have left but feel bad walking in and then leaving when I don't see something interesting. . Horrible table shower, bad massage about half of it. Was over BJ for $100 and not offered FS. Took he in my dream and left $. 4. She was very nice but not in good shape by any means. It also smelled horribly like smoke.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/millipede-massage-come-by-and-get-a-professional-massage-by-our-beautiful-ladies/16637191That place was called Elegant. It was a little expensive but there were a few there that would do you right. Never remember it smelling, in fact it was always very queen.

Kellster
08-31-17, 01:49
This fine looking young lady has breached the Cheddar Curtain and is hosting in MKE this week.

Wondering if anyone from Chicago has visited with her and can provide any information about her sessions.

http://milwaukee.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/expand-passion-and-purpose-w-tantra-yoga-and-massage-goddess-asha/22756418I haven't seen her, but I was curious too. I saw a review on another site saying she was massage only & it was sensual, energetic, and mystical- so it sounds like tantric or light touch I'm guessing. The reviewer said she is awesome, note that there was only one review so not a lot to go on. If you see her post a report.

Walker333
08-31-17, 09:07

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/millipede-massage-come-by-and-get-a-professional-massage-by-our-beautiful-ladies/16637191COMBINATION: Good massage skills + great menu + attractive provider + nice environment + fair prices DOES NOT EXIST.

EVEN good massages + good menu is very rare occurrence.

PwnLife
08-31-17, 09:46
COMBINATION: Good massage skills + great menu + attractive provider + nice environment + fair prices DOES NOT EXIST.

EVEN good massages + good menu is very rare occurrence.Tina at that place has a good backwalk, attractive in the past, YMMV menu, menu items slightly pricey, but offset by them having a halfhour rate. Yeah skip the $10 extra tableshower.

Claire is supposed to be ok too but a little older.

BenBeck
08-31-17, 10:24
One Chinese Dragon is too much for me.(I posted this the other night but it didn't appear for some reason).

Whether you agree with his style or not, I can tell you that ChineseDragon isn't bullshitting and that his reports are legit, far as I can tell.

I guess he just prefers to share certain details privately behind the scenes. One can make a case for that approach.

BB, out.

Bungholio13
08-31-17, 10:39
Work in Chicago and have to commute out to Elgin. Anyone know of any solid AMP that provide FS along the way? PM with any insight please. Bungholio.

Walker333
08-31-17, 11:13
(I posted this the other night but it didn't appear for some reason).

Whether you agree with his style or not, I can tell you that ChineseDragon isn't bullshitting and that his reports are legit, far as I can tell.

I guess he just prefers to share certain details privately behind the scenes. One can make a case for that approach.

BB, out.Private sharing of information is good, makes sense etc, but that is not what I would call the "REPORT".

DMichaels69
08-31-17, 11:22
Yea. The details can be in PM but basic information, at least the name of the place helps everyone, otherwise the site becomes too much of PM.

Private sharing of information is good, makes sense etc, but that is not what I would call the "REPORT".

BenBeck
08-31-17, 11:45
Tina at that place has a good backwalk, attractive in the past, YMMV menu, menu items slightly pricey, but offset by them having a halfhour rate. Yeah skip the $10 extra tableshower.

Claire is supposed to be ok too but a little older.I had to give it two tries before I could book a time when Tina wasn't busy.

Worth waiting, did repeat. Will again. YMMV.

BB, out.

CoolPatrick
08-31-17, 12:00
(I posted this the other night but it didn't appear for some reason).

BB, out.Ben, I never doubt his experience and what he said in his posts. Heck, I got a surprised BJ in one of these AMPs once without my signals or her asking for tip way back before I started seeing higher end girls. She just went for it. I know anything can happen!

It's his right to brag, not to share, and not to respond PM (including mine). I don't mind his teasing / bragging posts. Just like I don't mind some of Ron's posts (Sorry Ron, I truly am since, I have to provide an example). But this is only to a point where I start to see a surge of same materials without any actionable details. Reading once is good for amusement, reading three times in a week or even in 1-2 days is a bit much. By that, I mean this is very discouraging and I'd call it out in the most polite way that I can. I could just click ignore, but I'd like to be able to post something to counter those posts and try to encourage people to share.

I called them out not out of annoyance or disrespect or disbelief. But I agree with others, his posts, as believable and truthful as it is, do not qualify as a solid report with good intel. I respect his posts and content style 100%, but he and others enjoying doing this also need to respect the fact that, the majority of readers here do not appreciate their style much, or don't consider their posts of value.

Ron M
08-31-17, 12:07
Just like I don't mind some of Ron's posts (Sorry Ron, I truly am since, I have to provide an example).Hi Pat. I just hope some of my info helps others.

Gerkin Jerkin
08-31-17, 13:05
Is the lady who handles the phone in the room when you arrive?When you arrive, she answers the door, introduces the girls and asks what you wan time wise. Older Latina. I just find her sexy as hell. The rest you work out with the Provider.

Angai
08-31-17, 15:38
I haven't seen her, but I was curious too. I saw a review on another site saying she was massage only & it was sensual, energetic, and mystical- so it sounds like tantric or light touch I'm guessing. The reviewer said she is awesome, note that there was only one review so not a lot to go on. If you see her post a report.I had seen some of her earlier post and I was checking out her services. I have never did tantra real tantra anyway not the latin erotic body rub they call tantra. Anyway it has always been interesting I almost setup up an appointment just never really did. For Asha though you can find more info of her services from the site below if you take the plunge I'd be interested in hearing about it.

http://intuitivetantra.com/tantra-chicago-asha/

Walker333
08-31-17, 17:00
Ben, I never doubt his experience and what he said in his posts. Heck, I got a surprised BJ in one of these AMPs once without my signals or her asking for tip way back before I started seeing higher end girls. She just went for it. I know anything can happen!

It's his right to brag, not to share, and not to respond PM (including mine). I don't mind his teasing / bragging posts. Just like I don't mind some of Ron's posts (Sorry Ron, I truly am since, I have to provide an example). But this is only to a point where I start to see a surge of same materials without any actionable details. Reading once is good for amusement, reading three times in a week or even in 1-2 days is a bit much. By that, I mean this is very discouraging and I'd call it out in the most polite way that I can. I could just click ignore, but I'd like to be able to post something to counter those posts and try to encourage people to share.

I called them out not out of annoyance or disrespect or disbelief. But I agree with others, his posts, as believable and truthful as it is, do not qualify as a solid report with good intel. I respect his posts and content style 100%, but he and others enjoying doing this also need to respect the fact that, the majority of readers here do not appreciate their style much, or don't consider their posts of value.Nicely said, agreed with every word. Moreover, the whole purpose of this great site is to provide, to share info that could be useful, that could be utilized.

Walker333
08-31-17, 17:03
Work in Chicago and have to commute out to Elgin. Anyone know of any solid AMP that provide FS along the way? PM with any insight please. Bungholio.RTFF, try, report.

Mike Yepthatsm
08-31-17, 17:24
http://bevybeauties.bodyrubsites.com

Pros:

Easy set up via text then call.

Was met be a cute dark haired girl with a very nice petite body. She was Very friendly.

Real nuru gel. Rubber mattress on the floor.

Felt amazing considering it was HJ only.

Turkish bath afterwards.

Cons:

Called to see a specific person I saw on their website. Was told she was avail and I showed up 30 min later. When I arrived she was no longer there (? Bait and switch).

260 for the hour. Was in and out the door in 50 minutes and I took my time getting dressed.

She wore a bikini the entire time. Was told the top must stay on. Typically nuru is done nude.

All in all it was an ok time. Too expensive considering she stayed clothed the entire time and was HJ only. I've paid more for worse experiences. I don't plan to return.

BonerLander
08-31-17, 18:43
Work in Chicago and have to commute out to Elgin. Anyone know of any solid AMP that provide FS along the way? PM with any insight please. Bungholio.I always left happy at the place at 1948 n halsted.

BenBeck
08-31-17, 18:47
I always left happy at the place at 1948 n halsted.I guess it was just a matter of time.

TallKidd
08-31-17, 21:43
When you arrive, she answers the door, introduces the girls and asks what you wan time wise. Older Latina. I just find her sexy as hell. The rest you work out with the Provider.That's weird to have some people sitting outside while you're smashing ass in the next room, but it's also kind of hot. I want to go see this older Latina now too!

BrutusB74
08-31-17, 22:31
I always left happy at the place at 1948 n halsted.Jesus! I thought that WS Cafe Ba Ba Re Ba was at that address, but now I see! Thanks for the laugh!

Meijerslp
09-01-17, 06:54
I always left happy at the place at 1948 n halsted.Ben gets angry if you tell a bad joke, nice one.

TheRedStar
09-01-17, 19:31
Checked out moon. Overall it was great!

Apple was the lady I had mid to late 40's got the hour really great massage could be a little more firm but on flip hand job was so good I almost took a nap LOL got the FULL hour after the HJ got the rest of the massage and free ts 65 house and 50 for tip not bad but I was looking for FS so any tips inbox me guys or if you want to check some places out inbox me.

Wild Rider 80
09-02-17, 01:55
http://bevybeauties.bodyrubsites.com

Pros:

Easy set up via text then call.

Was met be a cute dark haired girl with a very nice petite body. She was Very friendly.

Real nuru gel. Rubber mattress on the floor.

Felt amazing considering it was HJ only.

Turkish bath afterwards.

Cons:

Called to see a specific person I saw on their website. Was told she was avail and I showed up 30 min later. When I arrived she was no longer there (? Bait and switch).

260 for the hour. Was in and out the door in 50 minutes and I took my time getting dressed.

She wore a bikini the entire time. Was told the top must stay on. Typically nuru is done nude.

All in all it was an ok time. Too expensive considering she stayed clothed the entire time and was HJ only. I've paid more for worse experiences. I don't plan to return.Mike check out my post on Sonni. I think you'll like her!

Mike Yepthatsm
09-02-17, 08:41
Thanks. I'll have to check her out.

Mike check out my post on Sonni. I think you'll like her!

Member #6123
09-02-17, 16:44
Hi guys visiting in the Burr Ridge / Lagrange area any recommendations for this area for good massage with nice ending? If not massage also would consider BP gal to come to my hotel. Only here for one night.

Thanks for any info.

Fire.

Eighty Percent
09-03-17, 11:45
I always left happy at the place at 1948 n halsted.Excellent!

Eighty Percent
09-04-17, 11:25
Checked out moon. Overall it was great!

Apple was the lady I had mid to late 40's got the hour really great massage could be a little more firm but on flip hand job was so good I almost took a nap LOL got the FULL hour after the HJ got the rest of the massage and free ts 65 house and 50 for tip not bad but I was looking for FS so any tips inbox me guys or if you want to check some places out inbox me.Thanks, I'll try this one.

Eighty Percent
09-04-17, 11:29
Has anybody tried her?

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/beautiful-italian-lady-offering-body-rub-80/49278887

TJSterling
09-04-17, 14:12
Thanks. I'll have to check her out.I don't see her listed as one of the "models". Do you think they just don't have the all listed?

Tijuana.

HighHopes312
09-04-17, 16:11
Visited Sunny Spa in Skokie after not being able to walk in to Maria's. On this day, a massage was the primary need, and the ending was secondary, so I went to sunny despite what I've read.

Angela greeted me at the door and brought me back to a room. No roaming allowed at all (she preemptively moved my arms so I couldn't), at least not until the end. Massage was decent, and she was friendly. Some light teasing throughout: she got pretty close to the boys, but never touched.

On the flip, she got even closer until I was at attention, and asked if I wanted extras. I was surprised and said yes. She said no to a BJ (no surprise) as well as to touching her girls, but she let me touch her ass OTC while finishing me off. Decent quality there, too. She wanted 60, I asked for forty, and we agreed on 50.

Cleaned me up and continued the massage for a few more minutes. Got dressed, for water, headed out. Might repeat.

SuckItTrebek
09-05-17, 10:21
Is the lady who handles the phone in the room when you arrive?I checked this place out last week after reading reviews on it. Went there selected a girl well turns out she was brand new so the lady who handles the phone came in to show her how to give a massage the lady who handles the phone is smoking hot little bit older but awesome. Then the older lady left and I finished up with a CBJ which left much to be desired she's a nice girl but she's brand new so still learning. Couple hours later I was still super in the mood called again to see if I can come back and saw the lady that answers the phone this time well worth it rocking body nice tits great ass definitely glad I came back the second time finished with a HJ and DATY.

SuckItTrebek
09-05-17, 10:36
When you arrive, she answers the door, introduces the girls and asks what you wan time wise. Older Latina. I just find her sexy as hell. The rest you work out with the Provider.I check this place out after reading your guys reviews on it. Went in selected a girl turns out she was brand new so the lady who answers the phone came in to teach her how to give a massage the older lady that answered the phone is smoking hot she left and finished with the CBJ with the younger girl which left much to be desired she's a nice girl but brand new so she still learning couple hours later I was definitely still in the mood so called again and came back this time had a session with the older phone lady she has great tits and not smoking ass finished with the HJ and DATY. I will definitely repeat.

Walker333
09-05-17, 15:21
Visited Sunny Spa in Skokie after not being able to walk in to Maria's. On this day, a massage was the primary need, and the ending was secondary, so I went to sunny despite what I've read.

Angela greeted me at the door and brought me back to a room. No roaming allowed at all (she preemptively moved my arms so I couldn't), at least not until the end. Massage was decent, and she was friendly. Some light teasing throughout: she got pretty close to the boys, but never touched.

On the flip, she got even closer until I was at attention, and asked if I wanted extras. I was surprised and said yes. She said no to a BJ (no surprise) as well as to touching her girls, but she let me touch her ass OTC while finishing me off. Decent quality there, too. She wanted 60, I asked for forty, and we agreed on 50.

Cleaned me up and continued the massage for a few more minutes. Got dressed, for water, headed out. Might repeat.Yes, they're very selective and usually don't permit any touching there. Also, I noticed that oil they use there is extremely smelly. Otherwise ok massage and standard ending for $50 minimum.

YMMW.

SteveHoran
09-05-17, 15:46
Has anybody tried her?

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/beautiful-italian-lady-offering-body-rub-80/49278887Saw her over a year ago at a different location. She's 30 lbs heavier than pictures, rushes you to flip. Horrible massage.

Mike Yepthatsm
09-05-17, 16:38
You'll have to read Wild Rider's post like he suggested. Sonni posts on backpage. She's not an employee of Bevsbeauties.

I don't see her listed as one of the "models". Do you think they just don't have the all listed?

Tijuana.

SuckItTrebek
09-05-17, 17:14
I've been to the place about a dozen time I used to always see the old Sofie (there's a new girl same name). Had a good rapport With the old one and always had a good time. Since she left tried a few different girls, they've all been nice but just not the same, for the price I'd go else were. Very nice location tho very clean and in a nice area.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/slow-and-sensual-pampering-by-1-stunning-college-crew/54434362

CallMeTom
09-05-17, 18:01
Hello fellow mongers! From out of town and looking for a good place. I've read up on the forum here and can't seem to find anything walking distance to where I'm staying. My Massage and Dancing Fingers are what I've found that are within walking distance but nothing else. Just looking for decent massage and regular finish. Anything else close that I may be interested in? Also, any updated reports on My Massage or Dancing Fingers. Both appear legit. Do either of these places allow undraped massage even without a finish? Much appreciated and let me know if you're in my neck of the woods. Can give you some good places! Feel free to PM me with any info or questions.

Vern2020
09-05-17, 19:53
Hello fellow mongers! From out of town and looking for a good place. I've read up on the forum here and can't seem to find anything walking distance to where I'm staying. My Massage and Dancing Fingers are what I've found that are within walking distance but nothing else. Just looking for decent massage and regular finish. Anything else close that I may be interested in? Also, any updated reports on My Massage or Dancing Fingers. Both appear legit. Do either of these places allow undraped massage even without a finish? Much appreciated and let me know if you're in my neck of the woods. Can give you some good places! Feel free to PM me with any info or questions.I've been to Dancing Fingers, but not recently. While I have gotten standard finish there, I think it is a rarity, especially for someone new.

Pau Ford
09-06-17, 01:05
Hello fellow mongers! From out of town and looking for a good place. I've read up on the forum here and can't seem to find anything walking distance to where I'm staying. My Massage and Dancing Fingers are what I've found that are within walking distance but nothing else. Just looking for decent massage and regular finish. Anything else close that I may be interested in? Also, any updated reports on My Massage or Dancing Fingers. Both appear legit. Do either of these places allow undraped massage even without a finish? Much appreciated and let me know if you're in my neck of the woods. Can give you some good places! Feel free to PM me with any info or questions.I live in that area, there's nothing within walking distance for HE massage joints. Plenty within a $10 cab ride tho.

There are some BP massage girls that advertise in that area and might be walking distance. Youwannaseeme has a location that is walking distance. Lang Ocean on Chicago Ave is walking distance. Awesome massage but no HE.

TallKidd
09-06-17, 07:49
I've been to the place about a dozen time I used to always see the old Sofie (there's a new girl same name). Had a good rapport With the old one and always had a good time. Since she left tried a few different girls, they've all been nice but just not the same, for the price I'd go else were. Very nice location tho very clean and in a nice area.

http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/slow-and-sensual-pampering-by-1-stunning-college-crew/54434362What's on the mean at this place?

TallKidd
09-06-17, 07:59
I check this place out after reading your guys reviews on it. Went in selected a girl turns out she was brand new so the lady who answers the phone came in to teach her how to give a massage the older lady that answered the phone is smoking hot she left and finished with the CBJ with the younger girl which left much to be desired she's a nice girl but brand new so she still learning couple hours later I was definitely still in the mood so called again and came back this time had a session with the older phone lady she has great tits and not smoking ass finished with the HJ and DATY. I will definitely repeat.Are you serious? I can't tell if you are joking or not. If it did happen, what was the damage?

Eighty Percent
09-06-17, 09:47
Saw her over a year ago at a different location. She's 30 lbs heavier than pictures, rushes you to flip. Horrible massage.Thanks. I think I'll take a pass. The reason I'm looking for something new is, too many want to run their fingers down your back for 30 minutes, flip you over, rush you to completion, and send you out the door.

Eighty Percent
09-06-17, 10:04
There was a report a couple of months ago about a Polish lady in Plainfield that gave a great massage w / HE out of her house. By the time I came across the report, the link had expired. If anyone has the information I need to contact her, I'd appreciate your sharing it. If nothing else, PM me.

Also, as a someone new to this forum, can anyone explain why mongers are afraid to share information that was public on Craigslist or Backpage? It seems to me that if the lady ran an ad, it's out there.

SuckItTrebek
09-06-17, 10:45
Are you serious? I can't tell if you are joking or not. If it did happen, what was the damage?I'm serious I've seen her twice now. $.3 for BJ, and .8 for HJ her name is Nora and she's totally worth it.

SuckItTrebek
09-06-17, 10:52
What's on the mean at this place?It was $$ for full nude body slide and HJ with to touching. It was a bit pricey but with when it was with Sofia it was worth it, now YMMV.

DMichaels69
09-06-17, 19:34
She runs an ad almost every day. Here ya go.

https://chicago.craigslist.org/sox/bts/d/magic-touch-massage/6293696694.html

There was a report a couple of months ago about a Polish lady in Plainfield that gave a great massage w / HE out of her house. By the time I came across the report, the link had expired. If anyone has the information I need to contact her, I'd appreciate your sharing it. If nothing else, PM me.

Also, as a someone new to this forum, can anyone explain why mongers are afraid to share information that was public on Craigslist or Backpage? It seems to me that if the lady ran an ad, it's out there.

TallKidd
09-07-17, 07:32
I'm serious I've seen her twice now. $.3 for BJ, and .8 for HJ her name is Nora and she's totally worth it.That's awesome! Did she need convincing, or was totally down with it? I definitely want to to check her out. But who is handling the phone? Ha Ha!

SuckItTrebek
09-07-17, 09:40
http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/best-massage-new-hope-spa/27503057

I've been here a lot I've seen four different women here most are older, but coco is younger early 20's a little Ditsie but nice good looking body. My favorite there was Lucy who was in her mid 30's great fake tits but she's no longer there. . 5 for half and. 7 for an hour plus 10 for a table shower if you want it, which I always do. I start with the table shower and than go back to room and I like to do the he right away, so then I can relax and enjoy the message. Another reason I do he first cause if I got a HJ and still in the mood at the end coco and Lucy would go again if I tipped a little extra.

Walker333
09-07-17, 10:34
can anyone explain why mongers are afraid to share information that was public on Craigslist or Backpage? EXPLANATION: We are not afraid, actually we are brave, BUT WE ARE VERY SHY!

TR5321
09-07-17, 14:53
I went to Lavender in Buffalo Grove. I had a table shower & a massage.

The table shower was good but she covered the private parts.

The massage was excellent but there were no extras. I am looking for a place close (and this place in Buffalo Grove is) that provides a table shower plus a massage with HE so can make it my weekly treat.

If you like a good massage and no extras, this is a good place. The massage was very good.

https://www.lavenderspachicago.com

BonerLander
09-07-17, 20:34
http://chicago.backpage.com/TherapeuticMassage/best-massage-new-hope-spa/27503057

I've been here a lot I've seen four different women here most are older, but coco is younger early 20's a little Ditsie but nice good looking body. My favorite there was Lucy who was in her mid 30's great fake tits but she's no longer there. . 5 for half and. 7 for an hour plus 10 for a table shower if you want it, which I always do. I start with the table shower and than go back to room and I like to do the he right away, so then I can relax and enjoy the message. Another reason I do he first cause if I got a HJ and still in the mood at the end coco and Lucy would go again if I tipped a little extra.Ad says it's.

$40 for half hour.

$60 for 1 hour.

I assume that is out of date.

Datsurman
09-07-17, 22:10
Sofas got a killer body and friendly accommodating personality. I also recommend. I didn't do the nude body slide. For $$ you are into FS territory.

It was $$ for full nude body slide and HJ with to touching. It was a bit pricey but with when it was with Sofia it was worth it, now YMMV.

Wenger
09-08-17, 06:40
Ad says it's.

$40 for half hour.

$60 for 1 hour.

I assume that is out of date.Always a good idea to check the date of the ad posting before you bring funds, just to make sure you don't end up a little short. Had that happen before and it can get interesting. This one says it was posted in February which might explain the higher pricing now.

-w.

CakeLover13
09-08-17, 08:46

The massage was excellent but there were no extras. I am looking for a place close (and this place in Buffalo Grove is) that provides a table shower plus a massage with HE so can make it my weekly treat.

If you like a good massage and no extras, this is a good place. The massage was very good.

https://www.lavenderspachicago.comHey thanks for the report, been by here a lot of times, but I figured its all legit, seeing how Uncle LEO's place is right across the street, . Unfortunately, nothing in B. G. Or near by that offers much in terms of your requests. Sorry, but keep up the search.

CallMeTom
09-08-17, 14:24
I live in that area, there's nothing within walking distance for HE massage joints. Plenty within a $10 cab ride tho.

There are some BP massage girls that advertise in that area and might be walking distance. Youwannaseeme has a location that is walking distance. Lang Ocean on Chicago Ave is walking distance. Awesome massage but no HE.Thanks for the comments so far. Still looking! Went to My Massage and a great massage but super legit, which I expected. What's the best place within a 5-10 cab ride? Camp and HE with decent looking ladies is what I'm looking for. The younger the better.

BigP345
09-08-17, 15:01
Have any of you had any luck with extras at a massage envy?

BigP345
09-08-17, 15:22
I'm new any of you had any luck at a masage envy?

BonerLander
09-08-17, 15:33
Old and almost completely round woman came to the front having just finished a massage (I heard her pounding sounds on the prior customer). Zero attraction for me. I turned heel and left.

Unless there is alternate staff, this place is out for me.

Jcon51.I saw zero attraction in a review and I know I had to try it out. 3. 5 blocks is too close to not give these MTs a shot. Went there, door was answered by late 30's mt, a pouch, but overall ok. She said she was busy and to come back in an hour. I must have given a look because then she stuck out her tongue and gave an extended licking gesture. I decide I wanted her BJ.

1 hour I come back and she answers the door, shows me her tongue again. Then before I know it I'm with a different girl, the fat late thirty's one op discribed. Her name is sherry and get more attractive coworker is Lily. I go with it and get 30 minutes. Now they're are no doors inside and the ceiling doesn't go all the way up. Decent light rub. However, her and the other girl talk during the massage. Come to flip, do some roaming over get corpulent body. She rubs my crack until I'm hard. Then tried to sell me on hour massage, which was strange. She gives a surprisingly good old fashioned, very nice. Cleaned me up and rubbed feet until my time is up. Left scale tip. She then have another pitch for me to do 60 minute next time. Pros, I left happy at scale from a place so close to work. Cons, dumpy, no shower and not attractive.

Overall, I will repeat. A relaxing HE so close to work at scale, Beggers can't be choosers.

Do Me 2
09-08-17, 16:36

https://www.lavenderspachicago.comThey will help you along if you want to service yourself, the table shower and massage were pretty erotic for me, lots of touching near all my privates, sometimes I don't want to leave with blue balls. Enjoy.

SuckItTrebek
09-08-17, 19:15
Sofas got a killer body and friendly accommodating personality. I also recommend. I didn't do the nude body slide. For $$ you are into FS territory.That Sofia isn't there anymore new girl there now by the same name. I wish I knew where the old one moved onto would love to keep seeing her.

TJSterling
09-08-17, 19:52
I'm new any of you had any luck at a masage envy?I tried them a year or so ago. Not a bad Swedish massage, but no extras. Plus they really try to sell you on buying a package or membership.

AsiaPhileJake1
09-08-17, 22:19
I saw zero attraction in a review and I know I had to try it out. 3. 5 blocks is too close to not give these MTs a shot. Went there, door was answered by late 30's mt, a pouch, but overall ok. She said she was busy and to come back in an hour. I must have given a look because then she stuck out her tongue and gave an extended licking gesture. I decide I wanted her BJ.

1 hour I come back and she answers the door, shows me her tongue again. Then before I know it I'm with a different girl, the fat late thirty's one op discribed. Her name is sherry and get more attractive coworker is Lily. I go with it and get 30 minutes. Now they're are no doors inside and the ceiling doesn't go all the way up. Decent light rub. However, her and the other girl talk during the massage. Come to flip, do some roaming over get corpulent body. She rubs my crack until I'm hard. Then tried to sell me on hour massage, which was strange. She gives a surprisingly good old fashioned, very nice. Cleaned me up and rubbed feet until my time is up. Left scale tip. She then have another pitch for me to do 60 minute next time. Pros, I left happy at scale from a place so close to work. Cons, dumpy, no shower and not attractive.

Overall, I will repeat. A relaxing HE so close to work at scale, Beggers can't be choosers.The girl that gave you the tongue tease didn't give you the massage?

BonerLander
09-09-17, 07:49
The girl that gave you the tongue tease didn't give you the massage?Correct, she was with another guy.

Slow Lee7
09-09-17, 11:01
I tried them a year or so ago. Not a bad Swedish massage, but no extras. Plus they really try to sell you on buying a package or membership.Got a gift card for Massage Envy, enough for 2 massages. Went to 2 different locations and results were the same: very weak (soft) massage, covered at all times, pressure to buy membership package. Extras are not an option here. My favorite AMPs provide massages that are way better, even if extras are not considered.

Pau Ford
09-09-17, 13:53
That Sofia isn't there anymore new girl there now by the same name. I wish I knew where the old one moved onto would love to keep seeing her.She quit the business.

ZzTopSterZz
09-09-17, 22:07
I would love to hear a success story from Massage Envy but I doubt anything remotely sexual will ever happen inside the company stores. I been there many times for legit massage and most of the therapists do a terrific job. I dream about one therapist downtown in particular but her massage is so good that I won't risk offending her with any suggestions. If you want strong deep tissue just ask when booking your appointment and they'll line up a good therapist for you, but don't even think about getting HE there. Of course some AMP's are capable of good deep tissue and that's cool. I was a regular at BD for a while before my favorite girl moved away. But other times I just want a kick ass massage and will save my ammo for later.

Got a gift card for Massage Envy, enough for 2 massages. Went to 2 different locations and results were the same: very weak (soft) massage, covered at all times, pressure to buy membership package. Extras are not an option here. My favorite AMPs provide massages that are way better, even if extras are not considered.

Ron M
09-10-17, 00:07
I just want a kick ass massage and will save my ammo for later.I agree. I have my go to place for a legit no play massage. I save my ammo for my good time girls.

Walker333
09-10-17, 16:32
I agree. I have my go to place for a legit no play massage. I save my ammo for my good time girls.Any, but therapeutic, massage is very erotic in its nature, therefore, to leave a massage table without a some sort of release is unhealthy!