PDA

View Full Version : Massage Parlor Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 [63] 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137

WhiteSox2005
08-05-16, 23:24
They moved to a new location.

Got a decent massage from a pregnant Latina. I just love the table Shower setting. I know it's not for everyone.

Had fun with a pretty pregnant young woman. Left Happy!!

Happy Hunting.

Jim154
08-06-16, 06:24
Nice post. I don't know the spa but being fair to therapists seems like the right thing to do. They are workers trying to make some kind of a living. You probably have a sense if you did the right thing or not. Even if you get a response from some guys on here that you should have stiffed her you got to ask yourself do you want to be that kind of guy? Fuck you you didn't touch my dick you get nothing. Some could do that, not me. I think you handled it well.

Longtime AMP hobbyist here. Lurker. Just moved to Chicago. When I was here house hunting I went to Macau based on recs on this board. Great time. 4 hands, good strong massage, left happy. $. 4 to each therapist. It was a good enough experience that I went back today after settling into my new place.

The mamasan, who was one of the two therapists last time, greeted me and asked "4 hands?" I said not today but about it was a good sign that she remembered me. I got Laura for my massage. She was the other one from before. So far so good. Excellent table shower. Good massage (keeping in mind that I'm a snob about the massage part). Strong, lots (and lots) of attention in all the right places.

Still more attention in all the right places after the flip. To the point where I was really, really ready for the next / final stage. At one point I briefly let my hand roam. She didn't say no but I didn't get a welcoming vibe so I stopped after a few seconds. At the end, after long teasing -- including lots of definitely NOT shy attention below and in back -- she grabs my hand. DIY.

REALLY?

My usual practice for DIY is to tip $. 2. This time I gave. 25. As I as leaving she demanded more. I replied that next time if she did more work she would get a better tip. I don't think she was pleased.

I like the place base on my first experience there. And I really try to be fair to therapists. So did I mess up this time?

Thanks gents,

J.

Magooski
08-06-16, 08:05
Longtime AMP hobbyist here. Lurker. Just moved to Chicago. When I was here house hunting I went to Macau based on recs on this board. Great time. 4 hands, good strong massage, left happy. $. 4 to each therapist. It was a good enough experience that I went back today after settling into my new place.

The mamasan, who was one of the two therapists last time, greeted me and asked "4 hands?" I said not today but about it was a good sign that she remembered me. I got Laura for my massage. She was the other one from before. So far so good. Excellent table shower. Good massage (keeping in mind that I'm a snob about the massage part). Strong, lots (and lots) of attention in all the right places.

Still more attention in all the right places after the flip. To the point where I was really, really ready for the next / final stage. At one point I briefly let my hand roam. She didn't say no but I didn't get a welcoming vibe so I stopped after a few seconds. At the end, after long teasing -- including lots of definitely NOT shy attention below and in back -- she grabs my hand. DIY.

REALLY?

My usual practice for DIY is to tip $. 2. This time I gave. 25. As I as leaving she demanded more. I replied that next time if she did more work she would get a better tip. I don't think she was pleased.

I like the place base on my first experience there. And I really try to be fair to therapists. So did I mess up this time?

Thanks gents,

J.Nope, 25 is fair, 30 for a good assist.

CJ1976
08-06-16, 08:40

REALLY?

Thanks gents,

J.I don't think you did. I got exactly the same treatment from Laura. Next time call ahead and make sure you get Vivian.

- CJ.

Pipesargent
08-06-16, 08:48

Got a decent massage from a pregnant Latina. I just love the table Shower setting. I know it's not for everyone.

Happy Hunting.Do you have more info on this place would like to visit.

BrutusB74
08-06-16, 08:59
Nope, 25 is fair, 30 for a good assist.I've seen numbers on the board that are all over. I thought. 2 for was DIY, . 4 was fine for standard HE up to. 6 if great, and various for FS. Guys, please be honest. I'm fine with offering more, but from all the research I hvae done, thought I was doing ok.

Miamiat
08-06-16, 15:37
Oki Spa, Chicago. This place is legendary for me. Emily specifically. Adorable young girl with braces (early 20's). First time there, she started rimming me and gave me a golden trombone. Best experience of my life. Also, at this place, a lot of times there are multiple girls up front sitting on the couch and you can pick one.Emily is a player, no doubt. After a number of year at this, she just keeps getting hornier. I have also seen Jennifer, a thin Korean gal who is expensive, but about as hot a girl as I've seen at a spa in some time - 3 figures all day long.

Magooski
08-08-16, 06:51
I've seen numbers on the board that are all over. I thought. 2 for was DIY, . 4 was fine for standard HE up to. 6 if great, and various for FS. Guys, please be honest. I'm fine with offering more, but from all the research I hvae done, thought I was doing ok.No, you're on the money! I was confirming. 25 was fair what was paid. I'll go as high as. 30 if a gal provides a good assist. So. 20 for SS is fair, . 40 for HR and. 60 if it's really enjoyable.

Heathwood
08-08-16, 16:44
Stopped at Crystal over the weekend. I hadn't been there in months. I remembered the mamasan saying they were expecting younger ladies to be working this summer. Anyway stopped and and was put in a room and in came Genie. I would have to put her on the AMP scale as a solid 9. Pretty, great body.

After about ten minutes of massage, mamasan calls for her. Apparently, someone had called and had a reservation and asked specifically for her. It sounded like the person making the reservation had been in quite a lot to see her. Genie said she would come back after the appointment and in the mean time mamasan would give the massage. Actually, the massage was quite good, might have been better with Genie but who knows.

After massage, I was told it would be only a few minutes. At that time Mya walked in. On the AMP scale, I would say she a 7 or 8. Things went the usual route but asking myself if it worth checking out Genie before she moves on.

JamesTChicago
08-08-16, 19:56
Looks like tantricas has a new phone number. Do you guys think this is worrisome?

JamesTChicago
08-08-16, 20:00
You can PM or post it here. Doesn't matter to me. Anyway, I am trying to get out of the game but it seems like an addiction. I've spent way more money than I could have ever imagined the last 3 years or so since I entered the game and I need to stop. Not because I can't afford it, but ultimately it is a waste I feel like. I have a wonderful fiancé and I don't want to mess it up. Plus, if anyone ever found out I would be extremely embarrassed.

Any advice from someone that has gotten out? Or tips on how to break the habit. She travels often, and I so look forward to it so I can have some fun. Thanks in advance!

BigDog16
08-08-16, 20:37
You can PM or post it here. Doesn't matter to me. Anyway, I am trying to get out of the game but it seems like an addiction. I've spent way more money than I could have ever imagined the last 3 years or so since I entered the game and I need to stop. Not because I can't afford it, but ultimately it is a waste I feel like. I have a wonderful fianc and I don't want to mess it up. Plus, if anyone ever found out I would be extremely embarrassed.

Any advice from someone that has gotten out? Or tips on how to break the habit. She travels often, and I so look forward to it so I can have some fun. Thanks in advance!If you are serious, try sexaholics anonymous. There is info online about meetings, etc. I've been to the or meetings and it is helpful. And feeling out of control / paying for sex is a pretty constant theme. I stopped going because I enjoy having physically attractive strange women make me orgasm.

DMichaels69
08-08-16, 20:44
Any tipping issues?

Stopped at Crystal over the weekend. I hadn't been there in months. I remembered the mamasan saying they were expecting younger ladies to be working this summer. Anyway stopped and and was put in a room and in came Genie. I would have to put her on the AMP scale as a solid 9. Pretty, great body.

After about ten minutes of massage, mamasan calls for her. Apparently, someone had called and had a reservation and asked specifically for her. It sounded like the person making the reservation had been in quite a lot to see her. Genie said she would come back after the appointment and in the mean time mamasan would give the massage. Actually, the massage was quite good, might have been better with Genie but who knows.

After massage, I was told it would be only a few minutes. At that time Mya walked in. On the AMP scale, I would say she a 7 or 8. Things went the usual route but asking myself if it worth checking out Genie before she moves on.

DFWdude
08-08-16, 21:13
Hey guys. I have been more active on the international board, but I will be in Chicago this week on business and looking for a nice full service provider in a massage parlor. I will be near Ohare and Downtown. Won't have car so it will be the "L", Uber or cab. So close in to those locations.

I prefer petite providers.

Iamslobbyist
08-09-16, 00:31
Looks like tantricas has a new phone number. Do you guys think this is worrisome?Logan Tantricas recently got all of their reviews on another board banned due to an allegation they were creating fake reviews. I bet they changed numbers so they could get their girls reviewed again.

GMan25
08-09-16, 00:50
If you are serious, try sexaholics anonymous. There is info online about meetings, etc. I've been to the or meetings and it is helpful. And feeling out of control / paying for sex is a pretty constant theme. I stopped going because I enjoy having physically attractive strange women make me orgasm.Another reason to go to one of the meetings is to meet some women that are sex addicts. Nice play to get some strange, just sayin'.

ChiBoy2
08-09-16, 02:40

REALLY?

Thanks gents,

J.I don't think it's a mess up. DIY is usually going. 2 or. 3 at most.

If I'm happened t be returning customer and DIY then it might be even. 1.

This whole situation happened to me once in Wichita. KS and it's depressing. LOL.

Stay safe team.

ImSorryDave
08-09-16, 17:53
Stopped in on a Sunday afternoon. The storefront was dark, but someone came out to meet me. Like another review said, the front smelled bad like old onions or something. Paid for 30 minutes and got taken down a hall to the massage room, which didn't smell so bad. She left the room and I got naked and laid on the massage table with just a towel. I heard her come back in and the therapist and someone else (sounded older but I never saw her) started talking to each other in Chinese and they did a four hand massage. This was unexpected and unexpectedly great. Not going to lie, I was pretty worked up and I actually came once just from this. Very unexpected, especially since I don't even get hard during a legit massage. The massage felt nice with a lot of fast flowing movements, but it wasn't the type to really work out any muscles. After a while the mamasan or whoever left the room. On the flip I was standing at full attention again. After some massage on the front the offer was. 6 for topless standard finish. She let her tits out of her halter top and let me roam. They were nice firm handfuls and I truthfully told her they looked beautiful. My therapist looked pretty good in short jean shorts and the halter, probably mid-30's. I didn't try roaming anywhere else. A nice body but only OK face, and her expression was all business throughout. A good finish, then cleanup and we were done. I left the tip and was on my way. A couple questions for those in the know: I hate negotiating with a language barrier, but is more available here? From the reviews I thought this was strictly standard finish, but there was a bed in the massage room, and I got the impression I could have asked for more. Is CBJ or CFS an option here?

Castlerae
08-09-16, 20:08
Hey guys. I have been more active on the international board, but I will be in Chicago this week on business and looking for a nice full service provider in a massage parlor. I will be near Ohare and Downtown. Won't have car so it will be the "L", Uber or cab. So close in to those locations.

I prefer petite providers.If you're a member of RS2 K, or you're willing to get 'verified', there are several Asian apartments operating in the O'Hare area. Some do massages before / after FS, but they're mainly there for FS. Check the "Asian Apartments" thread further down the list for more info.

Member #5929
08-10-16, 00:10
http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/5606654041.html Looks interesting. Might have to take the plunge but wondering if anyone has tested the waters yet.I tried this place over the weekend. I love good table showers so this peaked my interest. They have late night appointments the last one at 11 pm. I got a latina named Maria. She was decent looking. When I went into the room the floor was all wet and got my socks all wet. The room consists of a massage table with a couple towels laid down the middle. I laid face down and it seemed like she got me all wet with a water hose no shower head at the end of it. She soaped me up and barely scrubbed me with a sponge and I think a glove that had scrub texture on it. I have been to sunkiss where their body scrub is much much better. Hers was half ass IMHO. Also did some half ass massaging too. Told me to turn over and the towels moved under me so it was uncomfortable because they were sort of bunched up under me. Same thing when I turned over. Half ass technique and barely any scrubbing. But then she started to soap me around my private areas. Then she gave a HE without even asking. Ok job. I did touch her over her clothes without any resistance. After finishing she cleaned me up with the hose and soap. The floor is all wet with no dry spots for you to put clothes back on. Didn't know what to give her as tip. Gave $. 4. Would not repeat. Anyone have any recommendations they can pm me on a place where the massage technique is very very good and the therapist is really good looking? I prefer 20's and face is the most important. Thanks for any help.

BlueUc
08-10-16, 13:55
I've seen numbers on the board that are all over. I thought. 2 for was DIY, . 4 was fine for standard HE up to. 6 if great, and various for FS. Guys, please be honest. I'm fine with offering more, but from all the research I hvae done, thought I was doing ok.The way I see it if I am paying say 70 for the door fee, a 20% tip would be 15.00. Thats the max I would pay for a basic massage no extra's. To me that is a fair tip especially if I am being told that I have to take matters into my own hands so to speak.

Rons1980
08-10-16, 16:38
Is Sun massage in Chicago? I can't find it in google maps.

Rons1980
08-10-16, 16:39
Is Sun massage in Chicago? I couldn't find it in Google maps.

Head First
08-10-16, 18:20
Anyway, I am trying to get out of the game but it seems like an addiction. I've spent way more money than I could have ever imagined the last 3 years or so since I entered the game and I need to stop. Not because I can't afford it, but ultimately it is a waste I feel like. I have a wonderful fianc and I don't want to mess it up. Plus, if anyone ever found out I would be extremely embarrassed.

Any advice from someone that has gotten out? Or tips on how to break the habit. Thanks in advance!Years ago when I was wondering if I had a drinking problem some one told me that if I've ever wondered if I had a drinking problem, I probably had a drinking problem.

Same applies here.

Want some (free) advice? Admit you have a problem. Seek out some help, either professional, anonymous group, or both.

You're young with a bright future ahead. Get out before you hit your bottom. Don't fuck it up with this style of life. Life Is God's Gift To Us. What We Do With It Is Our Gift To Him.

Find a new acceptable hobby because this one is nothing but quick sand. Believe me. I know. I've been sinking in it for 25+ yrs and now I'm up to my neck. Haha.

Best of Luck.

BrutusB74
08-10-16, 19:30
All. We all know I am no fan of Trinity, but 2 days in a row this week and a few times last week, LEO was parked across the street in the entrance to the municipal building. Maybe coincidence since I haven't gotten anywhere there, but another reason to be cautious.

TequilaSundae
08-10-16, 22:58
Will be in town in two weeks, looking for recommendations of my evening goes sour.

AMP preferably.

Wenger
08-11-16, 19:42
Is Sun massage in Chicago? I couldn't find it in Google maps.I don't know, what's the address?

-w.

ApplePiePussy
08-11-16, 23:27
Anyone know if she is still there or went somewhere else? I haven't see her in a while.

MWiggly2
08-12-16, 11:33
You can PM or post it here. Doesn't matter to me. Anyway, I am trying to get out of the game but it seems like an addiction. I've spent way more money than I could have ever imagined the last 3 years or so since I entered the game and I need to stop. Not because I can't afford it, but ultimately it is a waste I feel like. I have a wonderful fianc and I don't want to mess it up. Plus, if anyone ever found out I would be extremely embarrassed.

Any advice from someone that has gotten out? Or tips on how to break the habit. She travels often, and I so look forward to it so I can have some fun. Thanks in advance!I struggle with this too. It is a slow process that you have to take day by day. When you fail, and you will, you have to get up the next day and start fresh. My opinion is that every hobbyist on this board is an addict. http://www.sexualcontrol.com/.

Riina
08-12-16, 11:54
I struggle with this too. It is a slow process that you have to take day by day. When you fail, and you will, you have to get up the next day and start fresh. My opinion is that every hobbyist on this board is an addict. http://www.sexualcontrol.com/.If I marry a VS model with millions in the bank and our relationship is completely loving and respectful, I would still never ever give up mongering. What fun in the world could possibly be better then dropping some cash and having your dick in some beauties mouth within minutes of meeting? I ask myself everyday why I did not start sooner in life.

Rocket Dork
08-12-16, 12:29
I struggle with this too. It is a slow process that you have to take day by day. When you fail, and you will, you have to get up the next day and start fresh. My opinion is that every hobbyist on this board is an addict. http://www.sexualcontrol.com/.This is a hobby of mine. People have all different hobbies, collecting stamps, square dancing, bridge etc. I enjoy looking for and being with women. This hobby does not rule my life. Rocket Dork.

Lokkin4
08-12-16, 13:11
I tried S&L (Pretty good massage) demanded 60 as a tip (This is what we get here <<< NOT).

Tried Old Faithful AGAIN (HAd to try the NEW MANAGEMENT) demanded 50.

Grand (Demanded 50).

WTF IS GOING ON?

These chicks are not even getting naked and they ain't ALL that.

Anybody want to confirm the therapist TAKE on the door fee? Is she getting half? Time to take it back people. Has the city got their hands in now on the AMP scene? It never stops around here.

My new rule. 65 door fee=35 tip MAX.

70 DOOR FEE =. 30 Tip.

DIY =. 20 Max.

Good Luck.

Bob521
08-12-16, 23:01
Again I wanted to thank everyone who has offered advice, encouragement, and kind words. I think we are ready to have a few friends stop by. PM me if you are interested. Remember, it's just a good massage from a nice person. PM me if interested. If you like the place, write a Yelp or Google reveiew. Thanks again. Bob.

Congratulations and good luck with the new venture Bob. Very nice of you to help her realize her dream of owning a business. I am sure everything will work out well for both of you. And, that's from both of us, you know who.

AJ

DMichaels69
08-12-16, 23:07
Bob, you bought LUX. I hope you revamped it! LOL.

Again I wanted to thank everyone who has offered advice, encouragement, and kind words. I think we are ready to have a few friends stop by. PM me if you are interested. Remember, it's just a good massage from a nice person. PM me if interested. If you like the place, write a Yelp or Google reveiew. Thanks again. Bob.

Bob521
08-12-16, 23:20
Nope. Further north. PM me if you want. The main idea is to provide a good (legit) massage and treat the customer with respect.

In fact, if you come and have to wait for a massage, I will personally buy you lunch at one of the places in the shopping plaza. (No. Not Burger King!) Bob.

Bob, you bought LUX. I hope you revamped it! LOL.

WhiteRookDown
08-12-16, 23:38
I tried S&L (Pretty good massage) demanded 60 as a tip (This is what we get here <<< NOT).

Tried Old Faithful AGAIN (HAd to try the NEW MANAGEMENT) demanded 50.

Grand (Demanded 50).

WTF IS GOING ON?

These chicks are not even getting naked and they ain't ALL that.

Anybody want to confirm the therapist TAKE on the door fee? Is she getting half? Time to take it back people. Has the city got their hands in now on the AMP scene? It never stops around here.

My new rule. 65 door fee=35 tip MAX.

70 DOOR FEE =. 30 Tip.

DIY =. 20 Max.

Good Luck.They can demand an effing Ferrari if they want. They get what I DECIDE to tip. And if I hear anything but "Thank You", I won't return. Screw 'them.

ApplePiePussy
08-13-16, 01:55
My tips very in accordance with the quality of my session, or to put it another way, how raunchy things get. I tip anywhere from 40 to 80, though I like to think that there isn't some fixed limit. Now I know a lot of you are going to say that it's people like me who spoil the industry because receiving higher tips makes them demand them from others. However, I will counter with two points. Firstly, I am not here to subsidize other peoples' fixed rate, line item, value fetish. I am here to have a good time and maximize the exclusiveness and explicitness of my sessions. This isn't to say that I walk into the parlors throwing money around. I simply reward outstanding performances, which almost always guarantee an even better follow up performance. I do not simply cave to providers who demand ridiculous amounts up front. I don't visit places like that and neither should you. Once is enough for me never to go back. Secondly, knowing full well that there isn't a chance for a higher return, what exactly is incentivizing these girls to perform uniquely? Those of you who constantly complain of mechanicalness, ever think that your flat rate tip is the source of the problem and not the solution to it? If you are visiting one girl a week, what's an extra 10 dollars, or 40 dollars a month, for you to stand out against the hoards of penny pinching pocket protectors? I'm not saying automatically give them that, nor am I saying that that is my minimum. I am simply saying that I am willing to give more to those who earn it, like anywhere else in life. Recently I visited a parlor that was deemed legit by several reviews here. On my first visit, over the course of the hour session, I was able to instill enough confidence in my provider to give me an above average finish, while she kept looking towards the door and telling me that no one can ever know about this, please don't tell anybody. Of course I tipped her above average. That was an above average situation. The following session I had her spread eagle on the table with my tongue so far up inside her that it was actually me moaning through her mouth and not her. You do not get that type of service with two crinkled up, mayo stained Andrew Jackson's.

Head First
08-13-16, 02:08
http://www.sexualcontrol.com/.Many nuggets here. I bookmarked it.

DMichaels69
08-13-16, 09:18
Where was this place you went that was reported as legit?

My tips very in accordance with the quality of my session, or to put it another way, how raunchy things get. I tip anywhere from 40 to 80, though I like to think that there isn't some fixed limit. Now I know a lot of you are going to say that it's people like me who spoil the industry because receiving higher tips makes them demand them from others. However, I will counter with two points. Firstly, I am not here to subsidize other peoples' fixed rate, line item, value fetish. I am here to have a good time and maximize the exclusiveness and explicitness of my sessions. This isn't to say that I walk into the parlors throwing money around. I simply reward outstanding performances, which almost always guarantee an even better follow up performance. I do not simply cave to providers who demand ridiculous amounts up front. I don't visit places like that and neither should you. Once is enough for me never to go back. Secondly, knowing full well that there isn't a chance for a higher return, what exactly is incentivizing these girls to perform uniquely? Those of you who constantly complain of mechanicalness, ever think that your flat rate tip is the source of the problem and not the solution to it? If you are visiting one girl a week, what's an extra 10 dollars, or 40 dollars a month, for you to stand out against the hoards of penny pinching pocket protectors? I'm not saying automatically give them that, nor am I saying that that is my minimum. I am simply saying that I am willing to give more to those who earn it, like anywhere else in life. Recently I visited a parlor that was deemed legit by several reviews here. On my first visit, over the course of the hour session, I was able to instill enough confidence in my provider to give me an above average finish, while she kept looking towards the door and telling me that no one can ever know about this, please don't tell anybody. Of course I tipped her above average. That was an above average situation. The following session I had her spread eagle on the table with my tongue so far up inside her that it was actually me moaning through her mouth and not her. You do not get that type of service with two crinkled up, mayo stained Andrew Jackson's.

ChineseDragon
08-13-16, 11:49
AMP place in city 25 yr old full naked cute GFE roaming with HJ finish. Just asking opinion what you would tip?

E6671
08-13-16, 12:32
AMP place in city 25 yr old full naked cute GFE roaming with HJ finish. Just asking opinion what you would tip?JMO but since it is just a HJ I would say no more than. 6. Did roaming include FIV? DATY?

Vern2020
08-13-16, 12:50
AMP place in city 25 yr old full naked cute GFE roaming with HJ finish. Just asking opinion what you would tip?I would say at least 60. Full nude? Wouldn't call you crazy to tip even more. Honestly, I don't come across this scenario very often in the AMPs.

DMichaels69
08-13-16, 14:28
Just got done with one. HJ 69 postion, FIV and DATY and I tipped 60. She appreciated the tip and acted like she hit the lottery.

JMO but since it is just a HJ I would say no more than. 6. Did roaming include FIV? DATY?

GotCraving
08-14-16, 00:00
Just got done with one. HJ 69 postion, FIV and DATY and I tipped 60. She appreciated the tip and acted like she hit the lottery.Please share.

Call Me Slappy
08-14-16, 15:25
I have yet to partake in this.

I will be at / near O'Hare doing the "wait for the arrival" shuffle this week. I figure that would be a good time to partake.

Suggestions? And yes, I've RTFF but as we all know, service levels change.

E6671
08-14-16, 15:47
I have yet to partake in this.

I will be at / near O'Hare doing the "wait for the arrival" shuffle this week. I figure that would be a good time to partake.

Suggestions? And yes, I've RTFF but as we all know, service levels change.Does it have to be a table shower? If you want fun in a regular shower I would definitely try out one of the Asian apartments. None of the Spas around O Hare that I have used in the past, Yun, Sky 1, there is a third but cannot remember the name, have ever had an engaging table shower for me. Just routine. I have however experienced BBBJ in the shower and during the drying off at the apartments. I have always fantasized this as a precursor at an AMP.

Bebop60
08-14-16, 17:30
Does it have to be a table shower? If you want fun in a regular shower I would definitely try out one of the Asian apartments. None of the Spas around O Hare that I have used in the past, Yun, Sky 1, there is a third but cannot remember the name, have ever had an engaging table shower for me. Just routine. I have however experienced BBBJ in the shower and during the drying off at the apartments. I have always fantasized this as a precursor at an AMP.I'm done with the AMPs, now I go to asianxclusive, orientalthai, or prettygirlasian. Can't seem to get an answer at Pam's, haven't tried wisteria yet.

Avg Joe
08-14-16, 18:52
The way I see it if I am paying say 70 for the door fee, a 20% tip would be 15.00. Thats the max I would pay for a basic massage no extra's. To me that is a fair tip especially if I am being told that I have to take matters into my own hands so to speak.When I first glanced at the title I thought you were going to be giving us all tips on how to DIY when no HE is available. So I keep reading down the posts and I'm thinking, why would someone try and give us tips on how to DIY?

Then, I go back and read your post. It's quite good actually.

DUH!

AJ

An349
08-15-16, 07:52
Hello gents, I'm going to be visiting tomorrow and was wondering if there are any AMPs in the downtown area with preferably young gals and oral options available. Feel free to PM me, and if you are going to be in St. Louis let me know and I'll return the favor. Thanks.

BlueUc
08-15-16, 07:55
When I first glanced at the title I thought you were going to be giving us all tips on how to DIY when no HE is available. So I keep reading down the posts and I'm thinking, why would someone try and give us tips on how to DIY?

Then, I go back and read your post. It's quite good actually.

DUH!

AJYeah I can see exactly now what you were saying about the title of my post. Quite funny now that you point it out. Will have to put more thought into them next time.

Call Me Slappy
08-15-16, 08:06
I'm done with the AMPs, now I go to asianxclusive, orientalthai, or prettygirlasian. Can't seem to get an answer at Pam's, haven't tried wisteria yet.I've also been to orientalthai, wisteria, and asianangel club. Prettygirlasian is next on the list.

Just thought I'd try the table shower because I read about it.

Evidently it's not worth the effort in these parts.

Avg Joe
08-15-16, 10:46
Yeah I can see exactly now what you were saying about the title of my post. Quite funny now that you point it out. Will have to put more thought into them next time.It's funny and I was not criticizing it in any way. Some good information to think about as well.

AJ.

Jj0980
08-15-16, 12:03
I'm done with the AMPs, now I go to asianxclusive, orientalthai, or prettygirlasian. Can't seem to get an answer at Pam's, haven't tried wisteria yet.What are these apartments you speak of and where might they be located? I frequented M and H on the SS for a while but things have gone soft there. Looking for a new spot.

Jimmy007
08-15-16, 15:13
B
Oki Spa, Chicago. This place is legendary for me. Emily specifically. Adorable young girl with braces (early 20's). First time there, she started rimming me and gave me a golden trombone. Best experience of my life. Also, at this place, a lot of times there are multiple girls up front sitting on the couch and you can pick one.
Thanks for the tip. Visited Emily and had a great time.

FrankyCando
08-15-16, 17:16
Again I wanted to thank everyone who has offered advice, encouragement, and kind words. I think we are ready to have a few friends stop by. PM me if you are interested. Remember, it's just a good massage from a nice person. PM me if interested. If you like the place, write a Yelp or Google reveiew. Thanks again. Bob.Will be stopping in next week for a clean massage.

FrankyCando
08-15-16, 18:23
Parked in the back while looking around, its so close to where I live or would be in here twice a week LOL, mamason laying on her couch greets me and get a new girl.

I think her name was Sara. Nice pleasant thin maybe 30's great massage with a few maneuvers I have not seen before and the usual ending but unique. Hope they keep her.

CougarBait
08-15-16, 23:11
Went to New Hope for the first time and was very satisfied.

Really cute Asian girl, slim, nice body, small perky tits. . 65 for hour plus. 1 for shower.

Very sexy on the back, hands wandering up her skirt / over panties.

On the flip we talked price. She wanted $ for oral, . 6 for HE. A bit pricy but she was hot. I went for HE. She was reall good, and I was hitting a little FIV, but not all the way.

The. I decided I had to DATY. She said make the tip. 8 and I agreed. It was amazing. Don't normally do this with providers but just had to taste her.

About 15 min of that and she O's.

Then I'm on my back again and she hops on top CG just north of my cock, reaches behind and grabs with her hand. Bounces up and down giving HJ simulating sex. Really really hot. Unload all over her backside.

The whole time in the shower after she giggles and tells me to come back.

I tip $ because it was so hot.

Viriato
08-16-16, 04:20

Happy Hunting.Sounds like fun, I'll definitely have to check it out. Love me some preggos, especially pregnant Latinas!

Layne123
08-16-16, 17:59
Long time lurker. Recent joiner and first post.

I was looking for a place on the north side near my house near Lawrence and Western Ave. I can't easily crack the code for locations from other posts yet I have some luck searching and cross referencing on the web, backpage and Yelp.

I found CLC on Milwaukee on backpage and it wasn't too far so I called and made an appointment. I'm glad I did for a few reasons. First because when I arrived, the lady asked if I called and later during my massage I heard someone get told to come back because they didn't call first.

The woman I got was very thin, mid 40's somewhat milfy with a pretty good bod. I got undressed and laid on the table which was pretty uncomfortable. The massage was ok. Walked on my back which I don't really like and she sat on my waist and back while I was face down with her skirt hiked up. I could feel her warmth on my butt and lower back. That was weird.

On the flip I was excited and she offered to help. When I agreed (no mention of tip) her tanktop came down and she had some impressive yet fake B-Cs and I was allowed to roam. She put her face in my lap as if I she was going BBBJ yet I didn't say or do anything so I got the standard yet quality HE with full roaming access. The massage was. 7 for an hour, and I tipped. 6 because I had a good time yet this recent talk here about tipping makes me think. 3 or. 4 would have been more appropriate. Overall a great experience. She smelled like smoke and was a bit boney yet I would give looks: 5, massage 5, and finish: 7. She told me her name yet I blanked. I would rather have had the same with a bit younger with some minor curves, so I'll keep researching. Thanks to everyone who posts. It helped me have a good time.

Bob521
08-16-16, 22:00
Thanks again to everybody. Mei told me to remind everybody. Anybody who is my friend (say, I'm a friend of Bob's) will always get the $49.95 hour price. She'll make you a nice cup of green tea, offer you some fruit or candy, etc. Listen to some mellow Chinese music. Take care. Bob.

Will be stopping in next week for a clean massage.

An349
08-17-16, 07:18
After trying unsuccessfully to contact multiple BP girls offering massages in the loop area, I settled on Oki as the evening was getting away from me. I called ahead and unfortunately Emily was not working, so I just showed up hoping for the best. My MT was a mid-30's Korean gal named Annie, cute with some extra weight in the stomach area. We discussed what I wanted, and I learned during the massage that she was open to me massaging her on the table, but it would require a 1-hour visit (I had opted for 30 minutes). I think everything might be available for the right tip, but of course YMMV. She did agree to get topless for me and she had good technique for the finish, but no roaming was allowed downstairs. Nice hot towel cleanup, and a second larger towel to cover me while I rested on the table for a few minutes afterward. She was friendly and I enjoyed the session.

SykescorA
08-17-16, 10:31
Hey guys, I'd like to try some new location. I read many reviews and I'm thinking about visiting oki doki or new hope. Can't decide which one tho. Can anybody whos been to both recommend me which one is better? Thanks. Sorry for my english.

Eddinger
08-17-16, 12:37
Oki doki is more fun and cleaner.

Hey guys, I'd like to try some new location. I read many reviews and I'm thinking about visiting oki doki or new hope. Can't decide which one tho. Can anybody whos been to both recommend me which one is better? Thanks. Sorry for my english.

HereToSay84
08-17-16, 14:31
Here guys, new here. Advice on finding a good Asian apartment? Been doing the TOFTT for too many years.

FrankyCando
08-17-16, 18:58

Really cute Asian girl, slim, nice body, small perky tits. . 65 for hour plus. 1 for shower.

On the flip we talked price. She wanted $ for oral, . 6 for HE. A bit pricy but she was hot. I went for HE. She was reall good, and I was hitting a little FIV, but not all the way.

The. I decided I had to DATY. She said make the tip. 8 and I agreed. It was amazing. Don't normally do this with providers but just had to taste her.

Then I'm on my back again and she hops on top CG just north of my cock, reaches behind and grabs with her hand. Bounces up and down giving HJ simulating sex. Really really hot. Unload all over her backside.

I tip $ because it was so hot.Visited last night bcs of your post. On the way home from work as well. Was very satisfied.

Worth revisiting in my book.

Amplify
08-18-16, 02:16
Crystal Spa has always been my ATF AMP, but I haven't been there in about 6 months or so. Are they still in business? Thinking about making the 1. 5 hr trip this weekend if all is usual. I noticed they don't post on BP anymore. Anyone know their status?

Wood Street
08-18-16, 09:13
Crystal Spa has always been my ATF AMP, but I haven't been there in about 6 months or so. Are they still in business? Thinking about making the 1. 5 hr trip this weekend if all is usual. I noticed they don't post on BP anymore. Anyone know their status?Crystal on the far South Side? Don't do it. A 1. 5 hr trip is definitely not worth it. Read my last review on this place and most of the reply comments right after. Check the South Side section.

Call Me Slappy
08-18-16, 10:06
What is the average / accepted tip when the HE includes the MT allowing you to suck on one of her freshly showered brown gumdrops while playing with the other until there's a really sticky mess in right hand?

Asking for a friend.

BrutusB74
08-18-16, 10:50
What is the average / accepted tip when the HE includes the MT allowing you to suck on one of her freshly showered brown gumdrops while playing with the other until there's a really sticky mess in right hand?

Asking for a friend.Hey bud! For me. . 4 standard. 6 with roaming like that. . 8-$ for more. I've tipped some less and some more depending but those are my general rules.

Call Me Slappy
08-18-16, 15:39
Hey bud! For me. . 4 standard. 6 with roaming like that. . 8-$ for more. I've tipped some less and some more depending but those are my general rules.OK, good, had 2 experiences like that, and tipped. 6 . I figured they should get a little somethin' for the effort. I couldn't bestow total consciousness, so another Jackson had to do.

BrutusB74
08-18-16, 15:50
OK, good, had 2 experiences like that, and tipped. 6 . I figured they should get a little somethin' for the effort. I couldn't bestow total consciousness, so another Jackson had to do.All other Seniors, please tell us if we are off base or too much or little. Feedback helps all of us in the long run.

Eddinger
08-18-16, 16:32
Well. Ill give 40-60 for a hand job. I won't go over 60 unless I'm getting blown or can fuck her titties or and cum on her or something. 60-100 for that. And I won't go over 100 unless I'm fucking her. And then it kinda just depends on how how she is and how well I know her and stuff. 100-140 to fuck. Thats my scale.

All other Seniors, please tell us if we are off base or too much or little. Feedback helps all of us in the long run.

BlueUc
08-18-16, 16:35
All other Seniors, please tell us if we are off base or too much or little. Feedback helps all of us in the long run.The way I see it if it was. 4 for the HE and she allows roaming OTC or UTC, that's still part of the. 4. To me. 6 is going to the next level where she is talking into the microphone. I can see how they can get the idea then that. 6 is the pricing for a HE then. My two cents.

Call Me Slappy
08-18-16, 17:27
The way I see it if it was. 4 for the HE and she allows roaming OTC or UTC, that's still part of the. 4. To me. 6 is going to the next level where she is talking into the microphone. I can see how they can get the idea then that. 6 is the pricing for a HE then. My two cents.I guess it comes down to what you're comfortable with.

I've gotten a few PMs telling me 5 or 6 is average / standard.

Wood Street
08-18-16, 18:34
All other Seniors, please tell us if we are off base or too much or little. Feedback helps all of us in the long run.I personally think 6 is too much. I usually start with some hand roaming when its just HE because that gets them comfortable with you. If she allows it but limited then 4 is what they get. If there is sucking / kissing then maybe I go 5. I would want to see her again if I pay the 5. If I'm not interested in returning I try to get away with the 4 if she does not ask for a bit more.

Industrial
08-18-16, 18:54
The way I see it if it was. 4 for the HE and she allows roaming OTC or UTC, that's still part of the. 4. To me. 6 is going to the next level where she is talking into the microphone. I can see how they can get the idea then that. 6 is the pricing for a HE then. My two cents.This is the rule I live by as well. Anything by hand is. 4, unless of course she let you DATY or something first!

Castlerae
08-18-16, 20:23
All other Seniors, please tell us if we are off base or too much or little. Feedback helps all of us in the long run.My standard is if she's giving me a HJ, then I'll usually give her. 4. If things progress to her giving me oral action, then I'm going to up the tip to. 6 beyond that, I try to stay with $ for CFS, but if she's hot, or is extra-'into' the act (yes, I know, it's all an act, but you do have to reward good acting, no?) then I might up that some. Beyond that, well, that's pretty much up to you.

DMichaels69
08-18-16, 23:20
40 for hand, clothes on. 60 for hand with roaming bottoms off, FIV, DATY.

This is the rule I live by as well. Anything by hand is. 4, unless of course she let you DATY or something first!

ChineseDragon
08-19-16, 09:51
Wow you expect a lot for 60 dollars from the girl. I hear a lot of the massage girls complain that the cheap guys who pay 40 are usually old overweight with hygeine issues. They demand to pay 40 and 60 is like a giant pay day. I pay a little more and everyone walks away happy.

40 for hand, clothes on. 60 for hand with roaming bottoms off, FIV, DATY.

DMichaels69
08-19-16, 10:16
Paying 40 for a clothed handy is not being cheap and I would avoid any place where girls bad mouth other clients.

Wow you expect a lot for 60 dollars from the girl. I hear a lot of the massage girls complain that the cheap guys who pay 40 are usually old overweight with hygeine issues. They demand to pay 40 and 60 is like a giant pay day. I pay a little more and everyone walks away happy.

Carpe Dium
08-19-16, 16:16
Paying 40 for a clothed handy is not being cheap and I would avoid any place where girls bad mouth other clients.Absolutley.

40 for a clothed handy.

50 for a exposed melon feast handy.

60 for a fully naked handy.

80 for a BJ.

100-120 for a full course meal.

Jlima
08-19-16, 16:17
Dude $60 for most likely less than an hour for a HE is not cheap! If you averaged that out over a regular 40 hour /5 day work week that's over 100 k a year! Not too bad if you ask me.

Also, if they're bad mouthing other guys for. 40 for a simple handshake they're probably joking about The ones paying out the ass for what others are paying far less for.

All about the green man. Just a thought.

Jlima
08-19-16, 16:21
Follow this and you're good.

Absolutley.

40 for a clothed handy.

80 for a BJ.

100-120 for a full course meal.

ZzTopSterZz
08-19-16, 16:45
Follow this and you're good.I don't go beyond the third option but agree with this suggestion given standard house fees of. 6 or. 65. Once in a while I tip an extra five or ten if we have good rapport (yes I know they fake it but that's a skill unto itself) or if she's more playful with roaming. I tip my legit therapist. 25 but she's also getting paid pretry well by the house. That said I always take a 60 minute session regardless of whether it's legit or not.

I've tried a few BP massage (not escort) hoping the $ house fee would lead to similar service by better looking girls, but these seem to be a rip off comprised of mediocore massage and no finish. Striggling with the success formula there.

ChineseDragon
08-19-16, 16:48
Your math is off most girls work 6 days a week 12 hours a day. You assume they have a customer every hour which is not the case. There is a lot of down time. Plus this is considered manual labor not an office job.

Dude $60 for most likely less than an hour for a HE is not cheap! If you averaged that out over a regular 40 hour /5 day work week that's over 100 k a year! Not too bad if you ask me.

Also, if they're bad mouthing other guys for. 40 for a simple handshake they're probably joking about The ones paying out the ass for what others are paying far less for.

All about the green man. Just a thought.

Jlima
08-19-16, 20:21
You're right it is I was just saying that $60 for less than an hours work isn't horrible. Tip what you feel is deserved. Just keep in mind what you may pay for a shake others may pay far less for the EXACT same service I'm not paying 85 k for a Acura that others are paying 40 K for.

As always, how you tip is how you tip. No judgement here buddy!

Your math is off most girls work 6 days a week 12 hours a day. You assume they have a customer every hour which is not the case. There is a lot of down time. Plus this is considered manual labor not an office job.

WhiteRookDown
08-20-16, 00:13
Wow you expect a lot for 60 dollars from the girl. I hear a lot of the massage girls complain that the cheap guys who pay 40 are usually old overweight with hygeine issues. They demand to pay 40 and 60 is like a giant pay day. I pay a little more and everyone walks away happy.I'm not really overweight, and have no hygiene issues. I can write a personal check for the massage parlor, or for the entire strip mall it's located in. No, their job is not an office job, and it certainly is "manual labor". I call it Professional Cock Stroking. We know the reference points for various services, and those who wish to overpay, such as you, are welcome to do so. The massage girls have a term for the overpayers as well: sucker. It's a universal term.

ChineseDragon
08-20-16, 00:35
You seem to have a lot of strikeouts. Checked your other post seems you leave a lot without tipping. Your choice and who knows if your personal checks are any good.

I'm not really overweight, and have no hygiene issues. I can write a personal check for the massage parlor, or for the entire strip mall it's located in. No, their job is not an office job, and it certainly is "manual labor". I call it Professional Cock Stroking. We know the reference points for various services, and those who wish to overpay, such as you, are welcome to do so. The massage girls have a term for the overpayers as well: sucker. It's a universal term.

RespectAsian
08-20-16, 02:27
You seem to have a lot of strikeouts. Checked your other post seems you leave a lot without tipping. Your choice and who knows if your personal checks are any good.Tipping zero should be extremely rare in my not so humble opinion. Reserved for when girls act like a *****, not for when they won't exceed their comfort zones. That is why this is an adventure. Every girl doesn't just easily agree to do everything every time with us. And especially not for cheap. Flagrant poor tippers is why so many girls break the mood by negotiating first.

MehMedic
08-20-16, 03:27
I kinda agree. Ok. So they don't have someone every hour. If they work only 40 hours a week. All 52 weeks a year. Just on hand shake alone they make $62,000 a year. Tax free. They are not hurting. I am out in the Mchenry / Elgin area. The AMP out here are not top notch. Your look at best 6 on a scale. And most won't let you roam. And shirt stays on. Don't forget. They get a portion of the door fee also. 20 on the 60.

RespectAsian
08-20-16, 03:30
Follow this and you're good.Another important consideration when making a general scale is the age and attractiveness of the girl. A 25 yr old hottie is definitely worth $20 or more than an average 40 year old while granny is definately worth less.

Call Me Slappy
08-20-16, 11:45
Absolutley.

40 for a clothed handy.

80 for a BJ.

100-120 for a full course meal.Wow, my post kicked off quite the discussion!

Anyway, I think I may have overtipped on one occasion.

The other occasion the 6 wasn't just for the ta ta sucking, it was also for the damn great massage I got. For both I thought 6 was fair.

Miamiat
08-20-16, 12:31
I would never tip less than $10 unless: they didn't give a shit about me, and / or they left the room more than once, and / or had a conversation in Chinese for more than 2 seconds with someone outside the room.

I agree with the scales that you guys threw out there, but I think all of us do whatever we can when it comes to that real ATF. I know that I do.

Sam Singer
08-20-16, 12:33
They get a portion of the door fee also. 20 on the 60.Is that the case everywhere? That is only fair but I have heard someone saying the therapists live off only the tips and they don't get any of the door fee.

Miamiat
08-20-16, 14:14
Is that the case everywhere? That is only fair but I have heard someone saying the therapists live off only the tips and they don't get any of the door fee.Most places that I know of pay $25-$35 to the provider, assuming a license.

E6671
08-20-16, 14:54
Another important consideration when making a general scale is the age and attractiveness of the girl. A 25 yr old hottie is definitely worth $20 or more than an average 40 year old while granny is definately worth less.WOW. Do you tip at a restaurant based on the looks of the waitress? JMO but that is pretty shallow. I think most respectful mongers here tip on quality of service. Just think of it this way. Should the MT give you better or worse service based on your age, looks, weight?

E6671
08-20-16, 14:58
I kinda agree. Ok. So they don't have someone every hour. If they work only 40 hours a week. All 52 weeks a year. Just on hand shake alone they make $62,000 a year. Tax free. They are not hurting. I am out in the Mchenry / Elgin area. The AMP out here are not top notch. Your look at best 6 on a scale. And most won't let you roam. And shirt stays on. Don't forget. They get a portion of the door fee also. 20 on the 60.Only at a legit AMP would the MT get a portion of the door fee. Tips must be shared with the MMS at AMPs where you can get a HE or more. I have heard this from more than a few MTs.

BigDog16
08-20-16, 17:39
WOW. Do you tip at a restaurant based on the looks of the waitress? JMO but that is pretty shallow. I think most respectful mongers here tip on quality of service. Just think of it this way. Should the MT give you better or worse service based on your age, looks, weight?Are you kidding me? In this business, young and hot definitely makes more money than old and ugly. Thats why they charge more hourly. Just the feel of their young, smooth skin is better than old and wrinkly. No offense but you sound like a damn fool.

E6671
08-20-16, 19:49
Are you kidding me? In this business, young and hot definitely makes more money than old and ugly. Thats why they charge more hourly. Just the feel of their young, smooth skin is better than old and wrinkly. No offense but you sound like a damn fool.In this business young and hot usually means higher fees and poor service because they know too many mongers will pay the higher fee regardless of quality. Am I a fool because I prefer quality? If so I am okay with that.

Avg Joe
08-20-16, 19:50
Are you kidding me? In this business, young and hot definitely makes more money than old and ugly. Thats why they charge more hourly. Just the feel of their young, smooth skin is better than old and wrinkly. No offense but you sound like a damn fool.So what if he wants to tip a "granny" the same as other providers for good service? Maybe he is into older providers, you don't know. His money, his choice.

AJ.

Doctor Welby
08-20-16, 19:54
I kinda agree. Ok. So they don't have someone every hour. If they work only 40 hours a week. All 52 weeks a year. Just on hand shake alone they make $62,000 a year. Tax free. They are not hurting. I am out in the Mchenry / Elgin area. The AMP out here are not top notch. Your look at best 6 on a scale. And most won't let you roam. And shirt stays on. Don't forget. They get a portion of the door fee also. 20 on the 60.Dude go to World.

Eddinger
08-20-16, 21:22
This is all pretty funny how worked up some of you dudes are getting over the difference between 40 $ and 60 $.

You're getting your cock stroked by a stranger. If she does a good job and you get to paw her tits and ass and shit. Give her 60 $, WTF.

ThomasT1964
08-20-16, 22:54
New to the Chicago area. Went to Pine Tree earlier today and saw Angel. She is Korean -- about 5'3" and maybe 110. Long dark hair and very attractive. Great time.

RespectAsian
08-20-16, 23:04
In this business young and hot usually means higher fees and poor service because they know too many mongers will pay the higher fee regardless of quality. Am I a fool because I prefer quality? If so I am okay with that.The scale I keep seeing only addresses the service but does not take into account the quality of the girl providing it. Both need to be considered equally. Chicago area has much older therapists than LA or NY because we won't pay enough for it to be worth the younger ones wanting to come here. I'd like to see more like what I see when traveling the coasts but in this area it seems that there is much pride over who can get girls to first do the most (without negotiating first) and then tip them as little as possible after the deed is done. Maybe we will start opening up a bit in the future with tipping and start attracting more of the hotter spa girls here.

Magooski
08-21-16, 08:49
In this business young and hot usually means higher fees and poor service because they know too many mongers will pay the higher fee regardless of quality. Am I a fool because I prefer quality? If so I am okay with that.I actually prefer more mature MT's myself. I'd rather have a great massage and yank from a lady that knows what she is doing, rather than a mediocre body rub from a little hottie. When this old polock takes off his specticals, he can't see worth a shit and enjoy the view.

Ron M
08-21-16, 09:54
I actually prefer more mature MT's myself. I'd rather have a great massage and yank from a lady that knows what she is doing, rather than a mediocre body rub from a little hottie. When this old polock takes off his specticals, he can't see worth a shit and enjoy the view.Magooski, I agree with you 100 percent. With one exception of your hottie statement. I don't wear glasses. So I can still enjoy the view.

Maxamillion101
08-21-16, 10:59
Hey guys. It's been a little bit since I posted but wanted to post a review or two since I've been back at it again.

I went back to logan last week and saw mia. Wow. Her body is unbelievable. She has implants that are huge, but she really knows how to have fun. Does everything for a price, but if you treat her well and are nice I think you will find that price to be reduced a bit. PM me for details, but I for sure recommend her.

I also saw xena at impulse. She's a bodybuilder if you're into that. She gives a good massage but standard finish. I couldn't gauge whether there was more fun to be had, but she is cute and definitely into it so who knows. I want to see more of the girls at impulse to see what it's all about.

Magooski
08-21-16, 23:03
Magooski, I agree with you 100 percent. With one exception of your hottie statement. I don't wear glasses. So I can still enjoy the view.Yes, you're blessed with good vision to enjoy the cuties. Me, I'm blessed that my imagination makes for what I can't see clearly. It's a gift! Haaaa.

Ron M
08-21-16, 23:34
Yes, you're blessed with good vision to enjoy the cuties. Me, I'm blessed that my imagination makes for what I can't see clearly. It's a gift! Haaaa.So far my vision is still pretty good. Not great. Even if the view is ok it's still enjoyable to me.

GMan25
08-22-16, 09:25
Hey guys. It's been a little bit since I posted but wanted to post a review or two since I've been back at it again.

I went back to logan last week and saw mia. Wow. Her body is unbelievable. She has implants that are huge, but she really knows how to have fun. Does everything for a price, but if you treat her well and are nice I think you will find that price to be reduced a bit. PM me for details, but I for sure recommend her.Logan door is $. 6, how much more for the extras on the menu? Thanks a lot.

Colesmithe
08-22-16, 11:59
Hi everyone. Looking for some general feedback on the 773 agency that posts daily. Have been curious but hoping to get more insight into general service:

http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs/1st-day-new-hot-blonde-vicki-european-girl-full-body-mssage-and-more-incall-outcalls/29227226

Thanks in advance!

BigYoyo
08-22-16, 16:11
Long time lurker, first time poster.

Visited Sarah today at near the Irving Park station. She advertises on BP individually, but it's apparently an MP, though she was the only one there today.

I can't state strongly enough how incredible an experience it was. This woman knows what she's doing. Not cheap, but I'll take that sure thing over three hit-or-miss AMP visits any day.

She's probably mid- to late-30's. Now nothing on earth can compete (IMO) with a tight, smooth, petite, fresh 22 year old. But, for her age, this woman is a 10. Not a fan of fakes, but these were perfect. Flat stomach, tight butt, smooth kitty. Absolutely amazing. And she know how to handle things. New ATF, no competition.

HE with b2 b and mutual massage. I'm ruined on other providers now. Total damage was $$. 6. Worth twice that, but don't tell her that.

Visited Oki early last week. Not sure of the girls name. She wasn't fat, but she was bigger. Nothing special. No big complaints, but I won't repeat. . 7 house and. 6 tip. For twice that, could have visited Sarah and had a 10 x better experience.

From now on, I'm replacing quantity with quality.

Datsurman
08-22-16, 19:03
You're both a little bit right.

Yeah. Obviously all things being equal you would prefer a hot MT over one that is not as hot. But in this city, all things are rarely equal. Finding a super hot chick that gives an excellent massage and fantastic release is very, very rare. Most hot chicks think you should give them a million dollar tip just for taking off their top. Nobody is interested in an ugly MT, but I would take an average MT with excellent hands over a stunning MT who gives a half assed massage with an attitude like the sun rises and sets on her tits.

BTW, this rule only applies to MTs. If I am looking for duck, and fuck then I am mainly interested in looks.

Are you kidding me? In this business, young and hot definitely makes more money than old and ugly. Thats why they charge more hourly. Just the feel of their young, smooth skin is better than old and wrinkly. No offense but you sound like a damn fool.

Wirelessone
08-22-16, 20:19
Long time lurker, first time poster.

Visited Sarah today at near the Irving Park station. She advertises on BP individually, but it's apparently an MP, though she was the only one there today.

I can't state strongly enough how incredible an experience it was. This woman knows what she's doing. Not cheap, but I'll take that sure thing over three hit-or-miss AMP visits any day.

She's probably mid- to late-30's. Now nothing on earth can compete (IMO) with a tight, smooth, petite, fresh 22 year old. But, for her age, this woman is a 10. Not a fan of fakes, but these were perfect. Flat stomach, tight butt, smooth kitty. Absolutely amazing. And she know how to handle things. New ATF, no competition.

HE with b2 b and mutual massage. I'm ruined on other providers now. Total damage was $$. 6. Worth twice that, but don't tell her that.

Visited Oki early last week. Not sure of the girls name. She wasn't fat, but she was bigger. Nothing special. No big complaints, but I won't repeat. . 7 house and. 6 tip. For twice that, could have visited Sarah and had a 10 x better experience.

From now on, I'm replacing quantity with quality.You got a lot of us excited to come see you, if you're as hot and as sexy as you say you are.

BigDog16
08-22-16, 21:35
You're both a little bit right.

Yeah. Obviously all things being equal you would prefer a hot MT over one that is not as hot. But in this city, all things are rarely equal. Finding a super hot chick that gives an excellent massage and fantastic release is very, very rare. Most hot chicks think you should give them a million dollar tip just for taking off their top. Nobody is interested in an ugly MT, but I would take an average MT with excellent hands over a stunning MT who gives a half assed massage with an attitude like the sun rises and sets on her tits.

BTW, this rule only applies to MTs. If I am looking for duck, and fuck then I am mainly interested in looks.I think you raise great points.

Layne123
08-23-16, 15:11

I tip $ because it was so hot.I visited New Hope not too long ago and had a bit of a different experience.

I paid $70 + $10 for TS.

The MT I got was older. Maybe late 30's early 40's. A little belly. Not really attractive to me.

She was nice and fun and everything was fine. The table shower and massage were ok.

At the end she asked what I wanted and asked how much money I had. I really just wanted a topless finish, yet she wouldn't take her top off. She lifted her shirt an bra. And she pulled down her shorts and then let me roam. That was a. 6 tip. Her HE technique was the best I've had so far.

I was going to use the advice I got here about asking where the other girl is, yet she and the MS seemed like the only ones there. As my MT left me in my room for a bit while she finished with another client. About 1/2 way through my massage I heard what sounded like 2 or 3 younger women arrive talking and walking around. So maybe I was just too early for the right girl. I got there around 3:30 pm on a weekday.

So another so-so experience. I guess I'll have to keep plugging along until I find my spot. If anyone has any good suggestions for the north side of Chicago, that would be great. I'm leery about going back to places where I wasnt thrilled, yet I may try.

Datsurman
08-24-16, 05:28
Based on mostly favorable reviews here I decided to give this place a go. A cute young woman (mid-20's) opened the door. An older woman who I assume was the MMS took payment. The cute young girl took me to the room. I am much more interested in not wasting my time and not dealing with unnecessary bullsht than the risk of losing a couple bucks, so I dropped tip in advance on the table for what I wanted and got naked. (Note: I only do this with places and providers that have been very well researched tho. The only time I got screwed doing this was about 15 years ago).

Anyway, in the room cute girl asked if I had been there before. I answered honestly that I hadn't. This was mistake #1. The place was busy as hell so my guess is that the MMS reserves the hot girls for repeat customers. I saw one customer on entry and one on exit. Both were very well dressed like they just left a board of directors meeting. I was dressed casually. This might have been mistake #2. I say this because I think ths probably led the MMS to conclude that it wasn't a good investment to put her top talent with me when the place was this busy. I saw two chicks there who were very attractive. Maybe 8 on a 10 scale. I got neither of them. Next time, I am going to dress it up a bit and will see how it goes.

Anyways. Back to the story.

Cute girl left while I got undressed. A very overweight girl came back. She was also young by Chicago AMP standards. My guess is 25. She would be attractive if she lost about 50 pounds. I am a strong believer in walking out if I suspect my money or time is going to be wasted. In this case, I needed a massage, I was interested in a good massage with HR. I was not interested in sex on this visit, My gut was telling me not to walk based on looks alone.

Anyway, table shower was a bit rushed as the place was very busy. But the experience changed back in the room. My instinct was right about not walking out. Half the massage you are face down so hands and skills are more important than looks. Gentlemen, this chick had magic in them there hands. Pure magic.

So overall.

Looks: 6 Attitude: 9 Massage: 10 Finish: 10.

Based on the reviews, this experience, and the hotness of the other girls I saw while I was there, I am going to visit again in a couple weeks see how It goes.

Since I will be a repeat customer, I am going to expect to be assigned one of the hotter girls next time.

Been doing this a while like some of you boys. I usually don't share my info, but I need some advice on finding younger more attractive therapists. I'm sure they're out there, and I'm sure many of you (like me) know where some are and just aren't sharing. So, in that spirit.

Here's some overall AMP rules for you newbies out there:

* Walk in with your chin high looking straight ahead. Smile at the girls and talk a bit, but keep small talk to a minimum.

* When getting a massage, get completely naked and don't put the towel on. She probably will when she gets in, but that's not a deal breaker.

* Take a "wide stance" while laying where your legs and arms are right at. Or beyond. The edges of the table. This is the MOST IMPORTANT detail. When she's doing the massage, if she allows her body to press up against your hands / arms / legs, it's go time buddy. If she avoids them, no touching allowed.

* I FUCKING HATE OIL. The only purpose it serves is to caues me to get backne and have to take 30 showers and feel slimy. I immediately say "no oil" when I lay down. Some I will let use lotion, otherwise they can do it without oil or lotion (called a Beijing Massage).

* Bring cash. Never use a card. Don't be a dumbass. And don't spend more than you intend. Spending only cash and only taking out what you're willing to spend is the best way to do this.

* Feel free to ask for "the other" girl. I know a lot of you are probably not alpha males and are intimidated by the clam for sale here, but if you don't like the look of the therapist they give you. Ask if anyone else is working! If you're uncomfortable doing so, tell them you were there before and had a different girl and ask if she's there. If they ask her name, say "I will know if I see her. ".

Reports:

1 - Oki Spa, Chicago. This place is legendary for me. Emily specifically. Adorable young girl with braces (early 20's). First time there, she started rimming me and gave me a golden trombone. Best experience of my life. Also, at this place, a lot of times there are multiple girls up front sitting on the couch and you can pick one.

2 - Bamboo, Warrenville. Great place. First time there, older chubby lady who did nothing for me. She asked 3 x if I was a cop because I was so not interested in her massage. Second time, I drew Yun. She is probably the most talented I've ever had anywhere and that says a LOT. Great massage, got happy and sad twice. Wonderful time.

3 - Sun Massage, Chicago. Mostly legit, but very pretty providers and honestly the best therapeutic massages in the city IMO. Every once in a while you can get lucky, but largely DIY.

Layne123
08-24-16, 10:46
Based on mostly favorable reviews here I decided to give this place a go. A cute young woman (mid-20's) opened the door. An older woman who I assume was the MMS took payment. The cute young girl took me to the room. I am much more interested in not wasting my time and not dealing with unnecessary bullsht than the risk of losing a couple bucks, so I dropped tip in advance on the table for what I wanted and got naked. (Note: I only do this with places and providers that have been very well researched tho. The only time I got screwed doing this was about 15 years ago).

Anyway, in the room cute girl asked if I had been there before. I answered honestly that I hadn't. This was mistake #1. The place was busy as hell so my guess is that the MMS reserves the hot girls for repeat customers. I saw one customer on entry and one on exit. Both were very well dressed like they just left a board of directors meeting. I was dressed casually. This might have been mistake #2. I say this because I think ths probably led the MMS to conclude that it wasn't a good investment to put her top talent with me when the place was this busy. I saw two chicks there who were very attractive. Maybe 8 on a 10 scale. I got neither of them. Next time, I am going to dress it up a bit and will see how it goes.

Anyways. Back to the story.

Cute girl left while I got undressed. A very overweight girl came back. She was also young by Chicago AMP standards. My guess is 25. She would be attractive if she lost about 50 pounds. I am a strong believer in walking out if I suspect my money or time is going to be wasted. In this case, I needed a massage, I was interested in a good massage with HR. I was not interested in sex on this visit, My gut was telling me not to walk based on looks alone.

Anyway, table shower was a bit rushed as the place was very busy. But the experience changed back in the room. My instinct was right about not walking out. Half the massage you are face down so hands and skills are more important than looks. Gentlemen, this chick had magic in them there hands. Pure magic.

So overall.

Looks: 6 Attitude: 9 Massage: 10 Finish: 10.

Based on the reviews, this experience, and the hotness of the other girls I saw while I was there, I am going to visit again in a couple weeks see how It goes.

Since I will be a repeat customer, I am going to expect to be assigned one of the hotter girls next time.I had basically the same experience recently!

Except the MMS opened the door. Older, thin woman and she was the one who gave me the massage. Maybe 35 with long black hair and very thin and attractive. Didn't get a name.

Massage was all business and rushed; I paid for the hour and didn't get the hour FWIW.

I was there at 4 pm-ish and there were 2 other girls there.

I'm still kind of new and was nervous so I just went with the flow.

I paid. 7 for the massage and. 4 for the tip.

When I was leaving and putting on my shoes. They made me take your shoes off at the front door and made me sign a sheet which I found odd. I saw the girl that you had. She is heavy, yet I also ended up joking around with who I now know is Emily. Next time I plan to ask for Emily as she's really cute and personable and based on the reviews here I should have just asked for her anyway.

Overall.

Looks: 7 Attitude: 5 Massage: 5 Finish: 5.

DMichaels69
08-24-16, 12:14
You would have thought Emily was a supermodel by some reports. LOL.

I had basically the same experience recently!

Except the MMS opened the door. Older, thin woman and she was the one who gave me the massage. Maybe 35 with long black hair and very thin and attractive. Didn't get a name.

Massage was all business and rushed; I paid for the hour and didn't get the hour FWIW.

When I was leaving and putting on my shoes. They made me take your shoes off at the front door and made me sign a sheet which I found odd. I saw the girl that you had. She is heavy, yet I also ended up joking around with who I now know is Emily. Next time I plan to ask for Emily as she's really cute and personable and based on the reviews here I should have just asked for her anyway.

Overall.

Layne123
08-24-16, 13:19
You would have thought Emily was a supermodel by some reports. LOL.Compared to every other experience I've had so far, she could be a supermodel. .

ChineseDragon
08-24-16, 18:01
Sounds like you had the mammasan kiki.

Overall.

Confucius
08-24-16, 20:09
Sounds like you had the mammasan kiki.Take the 35 years old and add 15+ years then he may have met Kiki.

SykescorA
08-25-16, 00:05
While I was there I saw this girl who I don't think was chinesse but looked more like south american. Very attractive in her late 20's. Does anybodt know who I mean and if she does the massage too?

PussyPoker
08-25-16, 00:26
Take the 35 years old and add 15+ years then he may have met Kiki.A Confucius sighting. How you doing buddy?

LongRanger99
08-25-16, 09:20
Does anyone know what happened to our Latina masseuses that had the massage apartment near Bryn Mawr & Kedzie? Have they shut down or did they move to another location?

Beast42
08-25-16, 10:10
While I was there I saw this girl who I don't think was chinesse but looked more like south american. Very attractive in her late 20's. Does anybodt know who I mean and if she does the massage too?Are you say you sighted a Latina in a Chinese Spa? Very interesting.

WretchedBliss
08-25-16, 18:56
While I was there I saw this girl who I don't think was chinesse but looked more like south american. Very attractive in her late 20's. Does anybodt know who I mean and if she does the massage too?Yes, she does massages. Although I've never had her massage me, she is pretty! I'm pretty sure she's worked there a while too.

Casper27
08-25-16, 20:45
Yes, she does massages. Although I've never had her massage me, she is pretty! I'm pretty sure she's worked there a while too.So will anyone be TOFTT? Could I just call and ask for the latina saying I only understand spanish?

SykescorA
08-25-16, 20:53
So will anyone be TOFTT? Could I just call and ask for the latina saying I only understand spanish?Sure, she's very attractive. I would go for it but can't atm.

Confucius
08-25-16, 21:34
A Confucius sighting. How you doing buddy?You know me, I just lay back and read the truths and untruths and sometimes smh and laugh.

I'll meet you soon for lunch. Much to share.

Vern2020
08-26-16, 17:23
Checked out Q-Spa on 75th St. When I was out in the suburbs today. Drew a very pretty, early 20's MT. Above average massage. Just got the SS option. Probably because it was my first time. I get that, and I don't take personal offense when more menu options aren't available. Especially on the first visit. There are worse things than SS with a cute 20-something helping out.

FrankyCando
08-26-16, 18:57
Does anyone know what happened to our Latina masseuses that had the massage apartment near Bryn Mawr & Kedzie? Have they shut down or did they move to another location?Was that Rosa. Colombian?

Casper27
08-26-16, 20:14
Sure, she's very attractive. I would go for it but can't atm.I walked by and 4 of them were sitting on the couch. Looks like a slow day. Does anyone here have rubmaps. Maybe a name to the latina on there.

SykescorA
08-26-16, 21:36
I walked by and 4 of them were sitting on the couch. Looks like a slow day. Does anyone here have rubmaps. Maybe a name to the latina on there.I do have a rubmaps acc but I don't see any provider with ethnicity: latina. Everyone is chinesse / asian.

ChicagoCane
08-27-16, 02:24
I do have a rubmaps acc but I don't see any provider with ethnicity: latina. Everyone is chinesse / asian.Samantha-MEXICAN.

PwnLife
08-27-16, 17:59
I walked by and 4 of them were sitting on the couch. Looks like a slow day. Does anyone here have rubmaps. Maybe a name to the latina on there.No latina out of the 4? I think that's Amanda. Aka samantha.

Casper27
08-28-16, 17:36
No latina out of the 4? I think that's Amanda. Aka samantha.NO latina out of the 4. In fact I've walked by there often on my way home. I look to see if there's anyone that will be peek my interest in making an appointment. It's been some time since I've been there.

ChiGuy09
08-29-16, 10:38
Went to the place on 83 and got Nancy. Very cute, nice legs, ass, and perky sees. I got grabby from the start so she knew what was up. Very attentive shower and good massage. On the flip started kissing and she asked what I wanted. I got FS for 1. 2. She did some nice feather touching down there and slipped the cover on with her mouth. After a few minutes of that she mounted and bounced for a while. We made a nice transition to mish and we kissed while I pounded away til I blew in the cover. Great experience and I will repeat with her.

MWiggly2
08-29-16, 11:16
I heard that PT was involuntarily closed. Did they re-open? Is it the same or new management / talent?

ImSorryDave
08-29-16, 15:53
You mean like you want your junk waxed then a he?That's the idea, but I don't know if anywhere in Chicago does this.

Iamslobbyist
08-29-16, 17:03
I went there a couple of weeks ago and had a great time with Cherry. It was my first time there, but I would return.

I heard that PT was involuntarily closed. Did they re-open? Is it the same or new management / talent?

Layne123
08-29-16, 19:19
Take the 35 years old and add 15+ years then he may have met Kiki.I really don't think she was over 40 yet I really suck with ages. If I go back and see her I'll ask names and report back.

Datsurman
08-29-16, 19:54
I saw it on the news a couple years back. There are legit spas in Chicago that will wax your cock and balls. You got to do your research and not be shy about asking or you'll end up wasting alot of time and money.

Getting the HE after will probably be hard to find. But having a woman wax your junk would be an interesting experience even without the HE. If you're backed up enough and the therapist is generous with the "semi-professional" fondling she can probably get the job done.

That's the idea, but I don't know if anywhere in Chicago does this.

PwnLife
08-29-16, 23:06
I heard that PT was involuntarily closed. Did they re-open? Is it the same or new management / talent?New talent, different mamasans but same owner I think. I think the owner mamasans sometimes.

ChiGuy09
08-30-16, 01:51
Open and ball draining.

HandsomeDan
08-30-16, 10:22
I took a drive to the city last Tuesday and checked out Belmont spa. Since I haven't seen any new reports in a while and I wanted to cross this one off the list. I called ahead and made sure Sarah was working. She answered the phone and I told her I'll be there in an hour. Once I got there she asks you called, I said yes and I made an appointment with Sarah. Unfortunately, I've never been there before so I didn't know what she looked like, only the reviews from the posts. She asked if I've ever been there before and I said it's been over a year and she was the one I had last time. Anyway, she led me to the room and asked me to get ready. She comes in and tells me her cousin Coco is really good and I should give her a try. She said she'll be back in 20 minutes to check up on me and if I want to she'll finish the rest of 40 minutes. I said fine and took the massage from Coco. Coco is in her 20's, about 4'6", 7 on the scale in looks and and just a little on thick side, but a really nice ass. She was wearing a tight T-shirt and really short shorts. Her technique is mostly hard presses instead of rubbing. Any other day I would said no, but she was hitting all the tensions spots. Twenty minutes later Sarah dropped in and asked how Coco was doing and I said she's fine. She asked if Coco walked on my back yet and I said no. So Sarah hops on and gives me a really good back walk while Coco massaged my legs. Five minutes later Sarah leaves and Coco continues the back walk. All in all decent massage from newbie. I asked when did she start working there and she said she just got here last month from Beijing. Finish was nice and slow and she worked it until the very last drop. I would probably go back for sure, but I have try one massage with Sarah, she is a pretty little thing.

Hapenny
08-30-16, 14:51
I noticed all the praise for OD and with a month long assignment nearby at the medical center, I decided to give it a try. I tried to make an appointment with the highly praised Emily but she's off this week. I did not remember the names of others written about here but I remembered the description of the slightly thick one who got a 9/10 on technique compensating for the lack of stunning looks. Anyway I got my pick and selected a thin spinner (later I learned her names was Jessica). I should have picked the lady with the excellent technique.

Jessica not only violated my personal pet peeve. Negotiations mid-stream, she was rather hard nosed and in a less than pleasant way about it. Until the flip all was good. Nice gentle technique mixed with stronger pressure the way I like it. Teasing built up slowly. She does have a nice way of raking her nails on you.

Once on my back the song and dance began. I want. 7 for HE. No way, I only tip. 4 with roaming. Well I'm not like the other girls. We are all different. I am. 7 but for $. 2 I'll go nude with roaming. Anyway this lasted several minutes and like some others have said here ruins it for them, it was a real mood breaker for me too. At this point. The mood was gone. There was no problem using the big head and while I upped the offer to. 5 I refused to budge. She gave in but was not happy about it and the gentle moves with the nail scrapping were just a memory. She became rather mechanical which did prolong things but not in a desirable way.

She did do a nice job with clean up fetching a hot towel and a bottle of cold water. She said good bye and actually suggested that I ask for her the next time. Yeah right.

Well I will try again next week and see Emily so I can learn what a Golden Trombone is.

Datsurman
08-30-16, 15:50
Its hard to tell the age of Asians. I remember when I used to go to pine tree, there was a smoking hot "girl" there who I thought was maybe 30 at most. When pine tree got busted, the news article said she was 47. Maybe it's the genes or the diet. Who knows.

I really don't think she was over 40 yet I really suck with ages. If I go back and see her I'll ask names and report back.

Layne123
08-30-16, 16:08
I asked one of the other girls and she said the woman's name I saw is Michelle. I asked if Michelle was the boss and she seemed to indicate she was.

Overall.

Layne123
08-30-16, 16:54
So I keep hearing great things about Oki Doki and I tried it recently was wasnt that impressed. So of course I had to go back.

I heard great things about Emily yet I called and Emily was on vacation. So I asked for an appointment with Samantha and she was available.

When I arrived there were 3 girls. Samantha (Latina), MMS (Michelle? And the heavier MT people have mentioned. Not sure of her name.

So Samantha told me which room and then came in after a bit. I decided to try table shower after massage (and in the process realized I'd rather have a regular shower.).

Pretty standard light massage with lotion. Nice banter and Samantha is very personable. She's from Mexico and has an adorable accent. Overall a good Swedish massage. She tickled my back and bottom and on the flip asked what she wanted me to do. I asked what was available; she said HJ, BJ and I forget the price as I was all like "shut up and take my money" because she was so great. She is very attractive. I asked about fully nude finish and she said $120. I didn't have $120 so it was $80 for topless. She has great AB's with great nipples. I was able to roam and kiss and cuddle for the short time it took for me to finish happy. The table shower at the end was rushed and she was on to her next client immediately. I'd rather wash and dry myself to get the oil off after the massage.

I'm truly a noob and was getting discouraged by the few massages I have gotten so far, yet Samantha has changed my mind. I'll likely continue to request Samantha and I'm planning to try to see Emily at some point, yet as I mentioned my experience was "shut up and take my money" because of the high quality of the experience.

Out the door: . 7 for massage and $ for tip.

I tried discussing prices for menu items and it got awkward fast. Maybe setting a bad precedent with $ tip, yet in my opinion it was worth my experience.

On my way out there was another, different girl I haven't seen the 2 times I've been in and out of Oki Doki. She was a younger. Maybe early 20's (I suck with ages) - Asian girl. Maybe Chinese? (Not Emily). She was also very attractive.

Casper27
08-30-16, 20:35
So I keep hearing great things about Oki Doki and I tried it recently was wasnt that impressed. So of course I had to go back.

I heard great things about Emily yet I called and Emily was on vacation. So I asked for an appointment with Samantha and she was available.

When I arrived there were 3 girls. Samantha (Latina), MMS (Michelle? And the heavier MT people have mentioned. Not sure of her name.

So Samantha told me which room and then came in after a bit. I decided to try table shower after massage (and in the process realized I'd rather have a regular shower.).

Pretty standard light massage with lotion. Nice banter and Samantha is very personable. She's from Mexico and has an adorable accent. Overall a good Swedish massage. She tickled my back and bottom and on the flip asked what she wanted me to do. I asked what was available; she said HJ, BJ and I forget the price as I was all like "shut up and take my money" because she was so great. She is very attractive. I asked about fully nude finish and she said $120. I didn't have $120 so it was $80 for topless. She has great AB's with great nipples. I was able to roam and kiss and cuddle for the short time it took for me to finish happy. The table shower at the end was rushed and she was on to her next client immediately. I'd rather wash and dry myself to get the oil off after the massage.

I'm truly a noob and was getting discouraged by the few massages I have gotten so far, yet Samantha has changed my mind. I'll likely continue to request Samantha and I'm planning to try to see Emily at some point, yet as I mentioned my experience was "shut up and take my money" because of the high quality of the experience.

I tried discussing prices for menu items and it got awkward fast. Maybe setting a bad precedent with $ tip, yet in my opinion it was worth my experience.

On my way out there was another, different girl I haven't seen the 2 times I've been in and out of Oki Doki. She was a younger. Maybe early 20's (I suck with ages) - Asian girl. Maybe Chinese? (Not Emily). She was also very attractive.I paid a visit on Monday and got the heavy set woman. I just called and came in having called before asking for Judy or emily and always getting a they not working today. Heavy set wanted 60 then 50 for a HJ. I told her 40 was what I paid before and she responded with it was because it was my first time. LOL 40 is what I have always paid everywhere else and when I frequented this place more often some years ago. I declined because I just wasn't feeling it after her trying to haggle. The massage wasn't bad though I've had better. I saw 2 others when I arrived sitting, none that I thought were Hot. I saw an older woman when I left. Is Samantha really worth going back for? I think one of the girls sitting might have been Emily, looked young. But I've seen better and probably won't be calling to see her now.

PwnLife
08-30-16, 21:15
I noticed all the praise for OD and with a month long assignment nearby at the medical center, I decided to give it a try. I tried to make an appointment with the highly praised Emily but she's off this week. I did not remember the names of others written about here but I remembered the description of the slightly thick one who got a 9/10 on technique compensating for the lack of stunning looks. Anyway I got my pick and selected a thin spinner (later I learned her names was Jessica). I should have picked the lady with the excellent technique.

Jessica not only violated my personal pet peeve. Negotiations mid-stream, she was rather hard nosed and in a less than pleasant way about it. Until the flip all was good. Nice gentle technique mixed with stronger pressure the way I like it. Teasing built up slowly. She does have a nice way of raking her nails on you.

Once on my back the song and dance began. I want. 7 for HE. No way, I only tip. 4 with roaming. Well I'm not like the other girls. We are all different. I am. 7 but for $. 2 I'll go nude with roaming. Anyway this lasted several minutes and like some others have said here ruins it for them, it was a real mood breaker for me too. At this point. The mood was gone. There was no problem using the big head and while I upped the offer to. 5 I refused to budge. She gave in but was not happy about it and the gentle moves with the nail scrapping were just a memory. She became rather mechanical which did prolong things but not in a desirable way.

She did do a nice job with clean up fetching a hot towel and a bottle of cold water. She said good bye and actually suggested that I ask for her the next time. Yeah right.

Well I will try again next week and see Emily so I can learn what a Golden Trombone is.I had jessica and she wouldn't let me even attempt to touch her during the massage. Hardly talked at all. She was really bitchy about negotiations when the time came. After everything was said and done at the end, she came out with this bubbly personality. If she had started with that nice personality, or wasn't so hard about negotiations, she would probably have SOO much of my money down the road. But for now I'll ask for Samantha or Emily or have no one at all. Maybe she's too fully booked up to care, maybe it's just because that was my first time with her, there won't be a second.

Layne123
08-30-16, 22:14
For me Samantha is worth me going back for.

I also want to try Emily. Emily has braces so if the girl you saw had braces then yeah, that was probably Emily. Based on Hapenny's earlier post, the young girl I saw leaving on my recent trip was likely Jessica as she wasnt Emily. Emily's supposedly unavailable / on vacation for a bit.

Samantha in the supermarket would for me be a 6-7 in looks. She has a tight body with small boobs. In the AMP scale. From what I've experienced. She's a 9 or 10.

Just understand I've only had about 6 massages and for the first 2 (before I found this helpful forum) I left my boxers on and refused the HE (yet still tipped. Unsolicited by the MT both times).

So as not to break the bank, I plan to goto places like the one on and Milwaukee where I get solid service for a reasonable price and when I want to splurge, I'll head over to Oki Doki. We'll see how that works.

I paid a visit on Monday and got the heavy set woman. I just called and came in having called before asking for Judy or emily and always getting a they not working today. Heavy set wanted 60 then 50 for a HJ. I told her 40 was what I paid before and she responded with it was because it was my first time. LOL 40 is what I have always paid everywhere else and when I frequented this place more often some years ago. I declined because I just wasn't feeling it after her trying to haggle. The massage wasn't bad though I've had better. I saw 2 others when I arrived sitting, none that I thought were Hot. I saw an older woman when I left. Is Samantha really worth going back for? I think one of the girls sitting might have been Emily, looked young. But I've seen better and probably won't be calling to see her now.

DMichaels69
08-31-16, 14:04
I've never been here but seems on the expensive side for this one.

On my way out there was another, different girl I haven't seen the 2 times I've been in and out of Oki Doki. She was a younger. Maybe early 20's (I suck with ages) - Asian girl. Maybe Chinese? (Not Emily). She was also very attractive.

Explorer8
08-31-16, 14:44
I am typically not into the whole massage parlor thing, but these past few posts have made me curious just what exactly is the MP scale in terms of looks? I am sure it would be pretty near impossible to get pics of said Emily, Samantha, or Jessica huh?

PwnLife
08-31-16, 18:21
I am typically not into the whole massage parlor thing, but these past few posts have made me curious just what exactly is the MP scale in terms of looks? I am sure it would be pretty near impossible to get pics of said Emily, Samantha, or Jessica huh?Theyre above average in looks and not too old like at some AMPs.

Maybe post some pics of random girls and the forum can tell you if they're prettier or not. Probably just vanilla links of girls so as not to violate any posting guidelines. I think samantha sort of looks like the pornstar vanessa leone. I can't think of who the others might look like atm.

Casper27
08-31-16, 18:47
I am typically not into the whole massage parlor thing, but these past few posts have made me curious just what exactly is the MP scale in terms of looks? I am sure it would be pretty near impossible to get pics of said Emily, Samantha, or Jessica huh?I'd like to think so. I wish pics were possible because I've paid some visits based on glowing reviews to other places. Only to arrive and it be some average or nothing to write about looking woman. Is there anyone they can be compared to? Are they better looking than some of the known women of sunkiss? (Example: Christina).

Layne123
08-31-16, 20:22
Maybe a young Vanessa Leone with a bit of Jenna Dewan Tatum? Small tight body with small boobs. I also really liked her voice and accent.

Theyre above average in looks and not too old like at some AMPs.

Maybe post some pics of random girls and the forum can tell you if they're prettier or not. Probably just vanilla links of girls so as not to violate any posting guidelines. I think samantha sort of looks like the pornstar vanessa leone. I can't think of who the others might look like atm.

Layne123
08-31-16, 20:29
To me Emily looks somewhat like teen topanga. The pornstar. Braces and all.

Theyre above average in looks and not too old like at some AMPs.

PussyPoker
08-31-16, 20:30
I'd like to think so. I wish pics were possible because I've paid some visits based on glowing reviews to other places. Only to arrive and it be some average or nothing to write about looking woman. Is there anyone they can be compared to? Are they better looking than some of the known women of sunkiss? (Example: Christina).It is hard to say what is hot to me may not be to another guy. I am heading to Bangkok, Manila and Angeles City at the end of Sept. I have been reading the ISG forums. And checking out the picks. I have noticed that what some of the senior posters have said or pic's they posted of girls are way different than I would say what is hot and not. My fav from sunkiss was Kathy.

PP.

E6671
08-31-16, 21:31
It is hard to say what is hot to me may not be to another guy. I am heading to Bangkok, Manila and Angeles City at the end of Sept. I have been reading the ISG forums. And checking out the picks. I have noticed that what some of the senior posters have said or pic's they posted of girls are way different than I would say what is hot and not. My fav from sunkiss was Kathy.

PP.I am jealous. I was supposed to spend three days in Thailand the beginning of this month with my new lady friend from Bangkok. I even had nights booked at a nice resort on the beach in Hua Hin. Business plans changed and I had to go to Taiwan when I was scheduled to be in Thailand. My lady friend was so disappointed she flew to China to meet me before I returned home. She was so horny taking the subway from the airport to my hotel, I could have had my hand under her skirt. As it was I was rubbing her pussy OTC most of the train ride. When we got to the hotel she wanted to give me a BJ in the elevator. I decided I did not want to risk getting kicked out of the hotel.

Enjoy your trip. I would like to hear about it when you return.

Datsurman
08-31-16, 23:06
Ok. There are some people who need to watch every buck and 20 dollars here or 10 dollars there may make the difference between eating or going hungry. I suspect that is not true for most people on this forum.

70 bucks is high. No question. But in my opinion, a good experience is worth a few extra bucks. You spent an hour of your time and $120 bucks coming out feeling like you had a bad experience. Is that better than spending $140 bucks and having a great experience?

I have been to legit high end spas and dropped $160 on garbage massage with no teasing, no roaming, no HE. Those are the motherfckrs who are getting over paid. The top reviewed AMP girlsin Chicago are providing a highly valued service and. With our bullsht laws and bullsht attorney general and bullsht LEO. They are risking alot.

Don't get cheated but at the same time, keep perspective.

Well I will try again next week and see Emily so I can learn what a Golden Trombone is.

Datsurman
08-31-16, 23:10
Google "rusty trombone videos". Enjoy!

Fwiw, that won't be cheap.

PwnLife
08-31-16, 23:59
Ok. There are some people who need to watch every buck and 20 dollars here or 10 dollars there may make the difference between eating or going hungry. I suspect that is not true for most people on this forum.

70 bucks is high. No question. But in my opinion, a good experience is worth a few extra bucks. You spent an hour of your time and $120 bucks coming out feeling like you had a bad experience. Is that better than spending $140 bucks and having a great experience?

I have been to legit high end spas and dropped $160 on garbage massage with no teasing, no roaming, no HE. Those are the motherfckrs who are getting over paid. The top reviewed AMP girlsin Chicago are providing a highly valued service and. With our bullsht laws and bullsht attorney general and bullsht LEO. They are risking alot.

Don't get cheated but at the same time, keep perspective.Nice post Datsurman. After being in Vegas for a week, I really appreciate the value back here, especially when you actually find a decent girl. I'm on the fence if the vegas $$ experience where you pick out of a lineup of awesome girls compares to going here 3 or 4 times at $$ to find a good girl you like. But then once you found her you can at least book her a couple times.

$$ for 2 outstanding vegas AMPs visits (yes getting milked as a tourist).

Vs.

$$ for 1 bad trip, 2 average trips, and 1 good trip locally.

Miamiat
09-01-16, 12:51
Kathy was cute, but Christina was sexier than hell. But it was always Emily who put it all out there! The good old days of Sunkiss.

It is hard to say what is hot to me may not be to another guy. I am heading to Bangkok, Manila and Angeles City at the end of Sept. I have been reading the ISG forums. And checking out the picks. I have noticed that what some of the senior posters have said or pic's they posted of girls are way different than I would say what is hot and not. My fav from sunkiss was Kathy.

PP.

Layne123
09-01-16, 14:22
So for my final staycation trip to an AMP (getting paid to get massages has been nice yet it's back to work), I decided I needed large, real boobs. From what I read there were some who suggested Michelle from Belmont. It's not too far away so I called and requested Michelle.

Got there and Michelle led me to a room. There were a few other girls there. An older MMS and a younger girl who was maybe a 6-7 yet I didn't get a great look as she was talking to a guy.

I was hot and sweaty so I took a shower in their tiny shower before the massage.

Michelle is prolly a 6. A bit older with long black hair and big boobs (score). She was wearing a tight shiny dress. I would characterize her as a MILF.

Massage was great. On the flip there was zero talk about extras yet she pulled down her top at my request and let me roam. Standard ending with hot towel. Then she proceeded to finish my massage on the front which has never happened. She did legs and then climbed on top fully clothed and did more legs and chest. And in the process she noticed I was happy again. She offered to help and we tried, yet it was taking a while as I'm old and I was getting self conscious yet she pulled down her top AGAIN. This time to her knees and let me roam once more. Without me asking. Alas it wasn't meant to be so I ended it. Best massage for quality and length so far (out of 8-10 massages I've had). I was very happy.

6 for the massage and. 8 for the tip. Again she never brought up extras, and there was no discussion yet she really went above and beyond.

For the record about 1/2 way through the massage some dick was banging on the front door so all the girls including Michelle went into the hall. It sounded like some asshole didn't know how to use the doorbell or pick up a phone. I heard the MMS say "did you try the doorbell?" And then she rang it for him to see and hear. What an ass.

Explorer8
09-01-16, 17:15
Maybe a young Vanessa Leone with a bit of Jenna Dewan Tatum? Small tight body with small boobs. I also really liked her voice and accent.

To me Emily looks somewhat like teen topanga. The pornstar. Braces and all.You guys pulling my leg? Both those reference pics are freakin' hot and if Emily and Samantha look anything like those pornstars then I may just have to go reevaluate my anti MP philosophy and check them out for myself LOL.

Layne123
09-01-16, 18:50
You guys pulling my leg? Both those reference pics are freakin' hot and if Emily and Samantha look anything like those pornstars then I may just have to go reevaluate my anti MP philosophy and check them out for myself LOL.Samantha reminds me of someone yet I can't pinpoint it and in my opinion I'd say she's hotter than Vaneesa Leone yet not as hot as Jenna Dewan Tatum, yet that's my opinion and I also had a great experience with her.

Regarding Emily. She's not as hot as teen Topanga yet she does resemble here in my opinion.

I would definitely say it's worth the time to travel to Oki Doki and see for yourself. If they don't meet your standards then walk away. Just walk away.

I'm just trying to help and pass along the help I was freely given here.

Lurker01
09-01-16, 20:49
So to those who predicted it, you nailed it!

Went to the place where the tipping discussion started early and saw what was likely MMS. I asked if anyone else was there, as she was older and tired looking but she said I was too early. Played the game, and the first 25 minutes were Fantastic. Nice hard massage and just the right amount of tease. She can tell I'm interested, and despite never having seen me before has me flip.

Then she goes Jerry Maguire. Yes, negotiating was not enough. I needed to hand it over. Despite this being a bone killer, little head had it's own negotiation with big head and decided little head would take round one and big head would vote with the feet next time. 2nd level for appropriate amount.

I thought I would get more massage after and definitely started to, but then she cut me to 45 minutes. I knew I had grounds to say something, as she hadn't even been open an hour, but I knew I was never going back. Shame. I really needed on the legs what she did on the back.

PM for more deets or to tell me where I can get a real massage with good level 2.

RaffyTaffy
09-02-16, 05:28
Just wondering if anyone knew anything about her. Either way I like the odds.

RaffyTaffy
09-02-16, 07:20
Just wondering if anyone knew anything about her. Either way I like the odds.

Dave Dewers
09-02-16, 11:44
Any help on which AMPs have a lineup? The few places I've gone seems like one girl, or you get next up.

Casper27
09-02-16, 21:10
Samantha reminds me of someone yet I can't pinpoint it and in my opinion I'd say she's hotter than Vaneesa Leone yet not as hot as Jenna Dewan Tatum, yet that's my opinion and I also had a great experience with her.

Regarding Emily. She's not as hot as teen Topanga yet she does resemble here in my opinion.

I would definitely say it's worth the time to travel to Oki Doki and see for yourself. If they don't meet your standards then walk away. Just walk away.

I'm just trying to help and pass along the help I was freely given here.Thanks for the description and I'll probably be taking a pass. I'll probably call someone from the BP escorts page for the amount some of these ask for a nude massage.

Member #5929
09-03-16, 01:29
Maybe a young Vanessa Leone with a bit of Jenna Dewan Tatum? Small tight body with small boobs. I also really liked her voice and accent.I just saw Samantha today. I can totally see how you said she looks kinda like Jenna Dewan Tatum. I don't know what Vanessa leone looks like. Decent experience.

PwnLife
09-03-16, 01:45
Any help on which AMPs have a lineup? The few places I've gone seems like one girl, or you get next up.Vegas ones. But tip is $ $ $.

Layne123
09-03-16, 11:50
That's what's great about the hobby and specifically this forum. There's a forum for Everyone. I don't want FS and I'm willing to pay for a quality massage that meets my needs. The massage forum is exactly what I need. Good luck. Have fun.

Thanks for the description and I'll probably be taking a pass. I'll probably call someone from the BP escorts page for the amount some of these ask for a nude massage.

Layne123
09-03-16, 11:53
I just saw Samantha today. I can totally see how you said she looks kinda like Jenna Dewan Tatum. I don't know what Vanessa leone looks like. Decent experience.Well now you have to go back and tell me if I'm on target about Emily looking like teen Topanga. .

GotMilf
09-03-16, 13:47
Any help on which AMPs have a lineup? The few places I've gone seems like one girl, or you get next up.In Chicago, there are no AMPs with regular lineups. There's an LMP with a lineup. Logan Tantricas. Also, check out the Belvedere thread for two spots out there that have set lineups and schedules, but they're not Asian.

ChineseDragon
09-04-16, 19:25
Saw her awhile ago and she had a poor attitude paid for hour but 30 min in said she was done. Wanted 80 for topless HJ.

Well now you have to go back and tell me if I'm on target about Emily looking like teen Topanga. .

DMichaels69
09-04-16, 20:28
Seems like OKI is NOT OKI maybe except for Emily. I've seen many reviews for Emily and seems like she is a good time.

Saw her awhile ago and she had a poor attitude paid for hour but 30 min in said she was done. Wanted 80 for topless HJ.

Sam Spade
09-04-16, 21:34
In Chicago, there are no AMPs with regular lineups. There's an LMP with a lineup. Logan Tantricas. Also, check out the Belvedere thread for two spots out there that have set lineups and schedules, but they're not Asian.I've touched on this subject in the past. AMPs will often advertise as having "the best lineup in town". Exercise Spa in Mt. Prospect will do that. But, never, ever are they going to line the girls up to let you pick. Even at AMPs where I've walked in and all the girls were sitting on a couch, I still get pushed into a room very quickly and the Next In Line come in. Different brand of service than you are going to find at Belvedere.

Pot1134
09-04-16, 21:46
I agree with you Sam. Even in ATL, it is the same way, but most are not sitting out front.

I've touched on this subject in the past. AMPs will often advertise as having "the best lineup in town". Exercise Spa in Mt. Prospect will do that. But, never, ever are they going to line the girls up to let you pick. Even at AMPs where I've walked in and all the girls were sitting on a couch, I still get pushed into a room very quickly and the Next In Line come in. Different brand of service than you are going to find at Belvedere.

Self Hi5
09-05-16, 09:36
Seems like OKI is NOT OKI maybe except for Emily. I've seen many reviews for Emily and seems like she is a good time.Visited oki yesterday and saw Samantha. You guys are funny with some of your comparisons. Vanessa Leone, etc. ! While attractive, the comparisons are a stretch! Did the half hour and was not shorted. She is overpriced but the finish was very inspired to say the least! I honestly would go back for the massage, it was pretty solid.

DMichaels69
09-05-16, 09:54
I have never been here as its out of my travel area. I don't need to travel that far to be overcharged, LOL. It sounded like Emily is good based on the reports I've seen here and elsewhere.

Visited oki yesterday and saw Samantha. You guys are funny with some of your comparisons. Vanessa Leone, etc. ! While attractive, the comparisons are a stretch! Did the half hour and was not shorted. She is overpriced but the finish was very inspired to say the least! I honestly would go back for the massage, it was pretty solid.

Jim154
09-05-16, 12:35
Putting this in the massage report because I think this thread gets more hits than the others. Chinese chick has been hitting me up on wechat to go to her place for sex. She gives me her address on west diversely parkway and says I should just go there even though it is an apartment building and she would pick ME out. Persistent she is. Contacting me frequently whenever I am logged on to wechat. Cute picture but I don't care. Sounds too fishy to me being that I am twice her age. Why me. Anyway, I am wondering if anybody else has been solicited by this chick and if so is she real?

DMichaels69
09-05-16, 13:16
I met one off wechat. She was actually a very sweet lady but it was a one and done situation. I was chatting with another one who sent me pictures and the address of the hotel she was at but then she got stupid obnoxious and rude so I dropped it. The first lady had real pictures, second one had a fake one on her profile. Others have reported wechat scams on here so I would just be careful in dealing with the situation.

Putting this in the massage report because I think this thread gets more hits than the others. Chinese chick has been hitting me up on wechat to go to her place for sex. She gives me her address on west diversely parkway and says I should just go there even though it is an apartment building and she would pick ME out. Persistent she is. Contacting me frequently whenever I am logged on to wechat. Cute picture but I don't care. Sounds too fishy to me being that I am twice her age. Why me. Anyway, I am wondering if anybody else has been solicited by this chick and if so is she real?

Wirelessone
09-05-16, 14:00
My favorite in Oak Park now wants $90 door fee to include a table shower (I like women scrubbing me, so I always take the table show) and now wants $140 for her one specialty I see her for but had to tell her damn girl $230 for a shrinking menu no more CIM after she has eaten, no more splooging on her boobs (its messy wired one she says) and no more greek (small hole wired one she says) and she lost her home so for now no incall to avoid the $90 so I set out to explore new worlds on my weekly city visit.

I didn't know to leave my shoes up front, so in the room when she asked had I been there before, I said no but that I had been around to other spa's. She washed around the twig and berries in the table shower, back in the room, decent conversation and a good massage with the usual caressing before the flip. Went for the standard finish after the flip with no negotiations. I was able to unleash a decent pair of full C's with great nips to get me to the finish line.

When she left the room and I was dressing, I put $40 down and I as I walking out, she said 'another $20, okay"? I thought back on the experience and since I don't require my MT's to have been a medalist in the scripps-howard spelling bee, I reached in my pocket and bought out another $20. On the way out, I stopped and introduced myself to the mamasan sitting in the window, told her a had a wonderful masseuse and that I would return. She thanked me and said come again.

Wired.

Jim154
09-05-16, 14:22
I met one off wechat. She was actually a very sweet lady but it was a one and done situation. I was chatting with another one who sent me pictures and the address of the hotel she was at but then she got stupid obnoxious and rude so I dropped it. The first lady had real pictures, second one had a fake one on her profile. Others have reported wechat scams on here so I would just be careful in dealing with the situation.I realize wechat can be dicey but it is fun to try to talk to some of these girls. The real ones at least. A one and done would be fine with me just with this one I have no interest in wasting my time or even worse. Thanks for the reply D.

Atlpersiandood
09-05-16, 16:25
I agree with you Sam. Even in ATL, it is the same way, but most are not sitting out front.So I've lived in ATL, NYC, and now Chicago. Don't know how it is since the last 3 years when I lived in ATL, but you can request a lineup at some places. There are quite a few AMPs within 15 minutes of the downtown area, and some have maybe 1 or 2 girls working, but regardless, I would stop, go in, and sometimes wait for whatever girl they have, and if I didn't like, and they wouldn't let me see other girls, I would just walk out. One place in ATL in particular, has a really good lineup, is a bit pricey for ATL, but at least you get a choice if you ask. Don't be scared to ask. If they give you a hard time, however, don't stay. If they are offended by the question, the service might lack, unless the girl herself has a good demeanor.

Now what I love about NYC, I found that there are a handful places that advertise on BP, and they actually show legit pics of the girls they have. Covered faces, but the places there are for real. The girls are awesome looks-wise, and you can always decide based on what you see online before going in. And, when you go in, most places don't give you a hard time if you ask about other girls. You will however get the best service if you decide on a girl before going in and make an appointment. I usually however tend to go at certain times they are not super busy. Prices are up there, but the service is worth it.

Now I have a question: are there no decent AMPs in or near the Chicago downtown area? In Manhattan, they are all close to the downtown / midtown area. Obviously Chicago is smaller, but in NYC after going out and partying, you can find an AMP pretty quick. I was out at River North area the other night and I definitely saw a hot asian escort walking with some old fat dood to the Marriott Courtyard. No way she was legit with him, unless 1: she was an escort or 2: she's getting her greencard. The fact that they walked into a hotel pretty much tells me its 1. I actually regret not getting her attention and trying to get her info so I could partake. I've got a real itch for an asian girl right now (korean in particular), so if anyone can let me know what my best option is for asians in Chicago downtown area, I'd appreciate it. I really miss the TS Nuru experiences in NYC. One of the biggest things I miss about NYC. In fact, a friend of mine who is in NYC for the US open just texted me asking me about AMPs in NYC. I sadly reminisced my wonderful experiences there while responding.

So if anyone has any questions about NYC or ATL, feel free to PM, but I would love some valuable info about Chitown.

Chi Guy X
09-05-16, 20:46
So I've lived in ATL, NYC, and now Chicago. Don't know how it is since the last 3 years when I lived in ATL, but you can request a lineup at some places. There are quite a few AMPs within 15 minutes of the downtown area, and some have maybe 1 or 2 girls working, but regardless, I would stop, go in, and sometimes wait for whatever girl they have, and if I didn't like, and they wouldn't let me see other girls, I would just walk out. One place in ATL in particular, has a really good lineup, is a bit pricey for ATL, but at least you get a choice if you ask. Don't be scared to ask. If they give you a hard time, however, don't stay. If they are offended by the question, the service might lack, unless the girl herself has a good demeanor.

Now what I love about NYC, I found that there are a handful places that advertise on BP, and they actually show legit pics of the girls they have. Covered faces, but the places there are for real. The girls are awesome looks-wise, and you can always decide based on what you see online before going in. And, when you go in, most places don't give you a hard time if you ask about other girls. You will however get the best service if you decide on a girl before going in and make an appointment. I usually however tend to go at certain times they are not super busy. Prices are up there, but the service is worth it.

Now I have a question: are there no decent AMPs in or near the Chicago downtown area? In Manhattan, they are all close to the downtown / midtown area. Obviously Chicago is smaller, but in NYC after going out and partying, you can find an AMP pretty quick. I was out at River North area the other night and I definitely saw a hot asian escort walking with some old fat dood to the Marriott Courtyard. No way she was legit with him, unless 1: she was an escort or 2: she's getting her greencard. The fact that they walked into a hotel pretty much tells me its 1. I actually regret not getting her attention and trying to get her info so I could partake. I've got a real itch for an asian girl right now (korean in particular), so if anyone can let me know what my best option is for asians in Chicago downtown area, I'd appreciate it. I really miss the TS Nuru experiences in NYC. One of the biggest things I miss about NYC. In fact, a friend of mine who is in NYC for the US open just texted me asking me about AMPs in NYC. I sadly reminisced my wonderful experiences there while responding.

So if anyone has any questions about NYC or ATL, feel free to PM, but I would love some valuable info about Chitown.Well, there's Green on Halsted just south of Randolph. Never been, so you might want to look for reviews.

E6671
09-05-16, 21:09
Putting this in the massage report because I think this thread gets more hits than the others. Chinese chick has been hitting me up on wechat to go to her place for sex. She gives me her address on west diversely parkway and says I should just go there even though it is an apartment building and she would pick ME out. Persistent she is. Contacting me frequently whenever I am logged on to wechat. Cute picture but I don't care. Sounds too fishy to me being that I am twice her age. Why me. Anyway, I am wondering if anybody else has been solicited by this chick and if so is she real?How did she get your contact? Just random search using people nearby or did you use the shake feature? Is she a pro or non pro looking for fun. When I am overseas I use the people nearby function to find P4 P.

Bob521
09-05-16, 21:20
I would echo the other advice and be cautious. Allowing her to set the stage / location puts her in control and you at risk. If you want to check out the opportunitiy, I would suggest you pick a neutral place like a starbucks. The two negative outcomes could be (a) a sting, and (b) a robbery. So plan you outing with those scenarios in mind. Watch any incriminating things you say. Avoice arryong to much extra cash. Bob.

Jim154
09-05-16, 21:31
How did she get your contact? Just random search using people nearby or did you use the shake feature? Is she a pro or non pro looking for fun. When I am overseas I use the people nearby function to find P4 P.I use wechat on my iPad. The shake feature doesn't work. She must have contacted me using people nearby. I live in northern cook county so I get a lot of Chicago people. She must get a lot of northern cook people. Anyway, I am not going to do anything because the scenario stinks. I might suggest meeting somewhere neutral as Bob suggested. Even after I put her off this afternoon saying how I am not going to do what she wants me to do, she still is contacting me with little smiley faces. Weird one.

PussyPoker
09-05-16, 23:01
I have meet two girls here in Chicago on Wechat. 1 was a girl from Thailand here working for an agency. Somewhere up on Catherine ave. Started to chat with her after her 10 am until 12 am shift was over. Talked for a few nights then had a short meeting. Just talk and coffee that I picked up and took to her. Now I have her number for when I go to Bangkok in three weeks. Like E6671 said. I use Wechat in Bangkok, Pattaya and Angeles City. I like it because I can meet girls before their shift or after their shift at the local GoGo or massage parlor. No barfines and every thing is cheaper. I still talk with them when I come home. It is nice to have a girl waiting for you at your hotel when you check in after a long flight to Bangkok. I just tell her what time I should be there and she just shows up and waits.

I have my first day and night set up in Angeles City already. I have one of the girls to book my cab from the airport to my hotel for me. She is coming to the airport with the cab.

PP.

Dave Dewers
09-06-16, 10:24
Thanks to everyone for all the input on lineups. Given my lack of forum input, I wasn't expecting much of a response. My budget is pretty tight, so I've stuck to a couple of the sure thing places and girls. Consequently, nothing new to add. Just thought the lineup thing would be interesting. ERS looks really inviting, but that's a long way to go for a haircut.

Casper27
09-06-16, 14:00
Are there any cheap massage options located in the loop? I just need to use the shower. I'm seeing someone after work and don't want to go smelling all funky.

SlingBoxx312
09-06-16, 14:27
Went to the place on 83 and got Nancy. Very cute, nice legs, ass, and perky sees. I got grabby from the start so she knew what was up. Very attentive shower and good massage. On the flip started kissing and she asked what I wanted. I got FS for 1. 2. She did some nice feather touching down there and slipped the cover on with her mouth. After a few minutes of that she mounted and bounced for a while. We made a nice transition to mish and we kissed while I pounded away til I blew in the cover. Great experience and I will repeat with her.Was it Massage Luxe?

OF Charlie
09-06-16, 14:37
Thanks to everyone for all the input on lineups. Given my lack of forum input, I wasn't expecting much of a response. My budget is pretty tight, so I've stuck to a couple of the sure thing places and girls. Consequently, nothing new to add. Just thought the lineup thing would be interesting. ERS looks really inviting, but that's a long way to go for a haircut.I just came back from Dallas last week. Over there you can get lineups at a lot of spas. I have done it 3 times, but I don't really recommend it.

1) the whole process is demeaning to the girls. It feels like you are picking a piece of meat. Think back to your physical ed class in junior or high school where teams were created by picking. Were you the always the first one to get picked? If so, good for you. But if you were always the last one to get picked, how did you feel about it? I know guys will argue that it's their money and they can decide who they want to pick. But again, those girls are human beings and have feelings too.

2) what if you see 2 or 3 girls who are equally hot and you can't decide? You pick one today and then go back later to try others. Some girls might remember your face and know you did not pick them the first time and hold that against you.

3) girls might be eating or napping when a lineup is requested. If they don't get picked, then you just interrupted them for nothing which could have a negative outcome for the next guy. Again, I get that it's your money and who gives a shit to the next guy, but just something to think about.

If you really want a true lineup experience, save some money and go to Bangkok. They have fishbowl (girls can't see you) with 50+ girls in some places and you can take your time in picking your girl.

Ron M
09-06-16, 14:52
Are there any cheap massage options located in the loop? I just need to use the shower. I'm seeing someone after work and don't want to go smelling all funky.Planet Fitness have those 10 dollar a month memberships to join their place. A friend joined just to have a place to shower after work. I'm not sure if there is a Planet Fitness in the Loop area.

OF Charlie
09-06-16, 15:31

So if anyone has any questions about NYC or ATL, feel free to PM, but I would love some valuable info about Chitown.For K girls, the closest to downtown is Korean Palace. Look for the South Loop or their Lakeview locations. It's not an AMP, but rather it's an apartment setting. And you have to be willing to sign up with RS2K for screening.

http://koreanpalace.us/models.php

DMichaels69
09-06-16, 15:37
Yea, use the big head with these situations. You can delete her so she does not bother you.

I use wechat on my iPad. The shake feature doesn't work. She must have contacted me using people nearby. I live in northern cook county so I get a lot of Chicago people. She must get a lot of northern cook people. Anyway, I am not going to do anything because the scenario stinks. I might suggest meeting somewhere neutral as Bob suggested. Even after I put her off this afternoon saying how I am not going to do what she wants me to do, she still is contacting me with little smiley faces. Weird one.

Jadedone
09-06-16, 15:52
Are there any cheap massage options located in the loop? I just need to use the shower. I'm seeing someone after work and don't want to go smelling all funky.You could try getting a 1-day pass to a fitness center. They are usually free (or $10). You can shower there.

DMichaels69
09-06-16, 16:28
LOL. I was going to say I would think there are not any cheap AMP options in the loop.

You could try getting a 1-day pass to a fitness center. They are usually free (or $10). You can shower there.

Chitownbjg
09-07-16, 01:55
There's one right above the whole foods at columbus and illinois. $10 a month, $20 sign up fee, $45 annual fee in October.

Planet Fitness have those 10 dollar a month memberships to join their place. A friend joined just to have a place to shower after work. I'm not sure if there is a Planet Fitness in the Loop area.

Trailer12
09-07-16, 13:36
I went there a couple of weeks ago and had a great time with Cherry. It was my first time there, but I would return.Went yesterday. Cover during table shower. Cover after flip on table shower. Cover during whole massage. Nada zip.

Never had that there before.

Kellster
09-07-16, 14:26
Thanks to everyone for all the input on lineups. Given my lack of forum input, I wasn't expecting much of a response. My budget is pretty tight, so I've stuck to a couple of the sure thing places and girls. Consequently, nothing new to add. Just thought the lineup thing would be interesting. ERS looks really inviting, but that's a long way to go for a haircut.Yeah CLV and ERS are the only places I know around here. And that's still a healthy ride out to Belvidere. I went a few years ago- it was good. ERS had the better selection for my type thin gals back then- not sure if that's still true. There used to be American spas in the 90's that weren't clip joints. Sadly, those places are long gone.

Kellster
09-07-16, 14:43
I just came back from Dallas last week. Over there you can get lineups at a lot of spas. I have done it 3 times, but I don't really recommend it.

1) the whole process is demeaning to the girls. It feels like you are picking a piece of meat. Think back to your physical ed class in junior or high school where teams were created by picking. Were you the always the first one to get picked? If so, good for you. But if you were always the last one to get picked, how did you feel about it? I know guys will argue that it's their money and they can decide who they want to pick. But again, those girls are human beings and have feelings too.

2) what if you see 2 or 3 girls who are equally hot and you can't decide? You pick one today and then go back later to try others. Some girls might remember your face and know you did not pick them the first time and hold that against you.

3) girls might be eating or napping when a lineup is requested. If they don't get picked, then you just interrupted them for nothing which could have a negative outcome for the next guy. Again, I get that it's your money and who gives a shit to the next guy, but just something to think about.

If you really want a true lineup experience, save some money and go to Bangkok. They have fishbowl (girls can't see you) with 50+ girls in some places and you can take your time in picking your girl.I agree it's a little uncomfortable having all of them looking at you, but remember it's their job and just a massage not a date with a girlfriend. I used to care about that stuff, but on dating sites I've been turned down so much, that stuff like that doesn't affect me anymore. They're extremely picky and shallow. I'm in decent shape exercise, and consider myself decent looking but not with movie star looks. If they can be that way, guess what so can I. And another factor, they might not want to be picked- (for ex. If they're is a big age difference, the guy is overweight, etc.) Not judging anyone on here, but that's life. Women do a lot of acting to get what they want- bigger tips and regulars. Not saying that it's always an act, I'm sure there are exceptions, but most times it is. Variety is the spice of life, try all the gals you want. If one of them objects, next her. I usually say something like well I need a backup in case you win the lottery next week haha! My advice is relax, have fun, and enjoy yourself. Life is too short.

Bangkok sounds like a blast. Too bad it's on the other side of the world.

Jadedone
09-07-16, 23:49
I just came back from Dallas last week. Over there you can get lineups at a lot of spas. I have done it 3 times, but I don't really recommend it.

If you really want a true lineup experience, save some money and go to Bangkok. They have fishbowl (girls can't see you) with 50+ girls in some places and you can take your time in picking your girl.I've done the AMP scene in Dallas a few times. This really didn't bother me at all. Especially your #3. IIRC, the only girls that come out are the ones that are available.

I remember the first time I went. I picked the girl simply because she made eye contact and smiled at me.

I also heard the Dallas LEO shut down that "strip" of AMP's. This was about 4-5 AMP's all in the same strip mall.

OF Charlie
09-08-16, 09:30
I've done the AMP scene in Dallas a few times. This really didn't bother me at all. Especially your #3. IIRC, the only girls that come out are the ones that are available.

I remember the first time I went. I picked the girl simply because she made eye contact and smiled at me.

I also heard the Dallas LEO shut down that "strip" of AMP's. This was about 4-5 AMP's all in the same strip mall.I was in Dallas last Monday through Friday. The raid happened the Friday before my trip. The raid was only at one spa, but most of the spas closed as precaution. I was still able to get in 3 sessions. Thing should be back to normal soon. The demand down there is huge. During one of my sessions, I heard the door bell rang 6 times in that one hour, which is understandble as it was one of few spas that never closed.

As for picking out of lineup, yes I also picked the ones who smiled at me.

http://www.dallasobserver.com/news/feds-arrest-two-women-ages-63-and-67-in-dallas-brothel-raid-8654786

GMan25
09-08-16, 17:32
I was in Dallas last Monday through Friday. The raid happened the Friday before my trip. The raid was only at one spa, but most of the spas closed as precaution. I was still able to get in 3 sessions. Thing should be back to normal soon. The demand down there is huge. During one of my sessions, I heard the door bell rang 6 times in that one hour, which is understandble as it was one of few spas that never closed.

As for picking out of lineup, yes I also picked the ones who smiled at me.

http://www.dallasobserver.com/news/feds-arrest-two-women-ages-63-and-67-in-dallas-brothel-raid-8654786Their ages are 63 and 67. That seems about right.

OF Charlie
09-08-16, 20:31
Their ages are 63 and 67. That seems about right.One is the owner and the other is the mamasan.

Wood Street
09-09-16, 00:43
Was in need for a good massage and decided to try AD in Carol Str. I went with the half as that is all the time I had. Therapist was Sylvia and she was very easy on the eyes. I wish I had the time to spend on the hour because the massage was great. My favorite part was the ending and the mirror they have in the room. Left the standard and will be back when in the area. It was very busy around 1 pm so this must be a popular local place.

MadisonGuy69
09-09-16, 14:18
Coming on from Florida next week, I've never known Chicago to have much of a scene but maybe there's something hidden. I'm staying on Michigan Ave anything downtown Chicago, MP or something that has women under 35 and decent looking? Not wanting to travel to the burbs. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

ZzTopSterZz
09-09-16, 22:15
Coming on from Florida next week, I've never known Chicago to have much of a scene but maybe there's something hidden. I'm staying on Michigan Ave anything downtown Chicago, MP or something that has women under 35 and decent looking? Not wanting to travel to the burbs. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.Sent you a PM with a couple suggesions. Most of the spas are in chinatown or northwest - 15 minite taxi or uber. Check the Backpage forum for escorts.

Pot1134
09-10-16, 13:20
Where exactly is this place? You can m details if you like.

Was in need for a good massage and decided to try AD in Carol Str. I went with the half as that is all the time I had. Therapist was Sylvia and she was very easy on the eyes. I wish I had the time to spend on the hour because the massage was great. My favorite part was the ending and the mirror they have in the room. Left the standard and will be back when in the area. It was very busy around 1 pm so this must be a popular local place.

George W. Bush
09-10-16, 13:23
It's in Carol Stream-look in the Roselle section.

Rxgolf
09-11-16, 00:59
Saw a spa that I had not seen before, read reviews about, or seen advertised before. Looked legit (no neon massage sign) but was interested because they listed Thai Bodywork. Decided I would TOFTT and hopefully at least get a good massage which was what I was hoping for. Walked in and met Cindy and decided on Thai massage given on mat on the floor. She was younger than most AMP therapists and gave one hell of a massage! Great massage with some teasing. On flip, massage continued with some otc roaming. Had to talk her into a helping hand with no mention of tip. Was a very good massage that left me very relaxed and happy. Gave a normal tip and met another therapist Maggie on way out. Went back later in week and Maggie was my MT. She preferred to do table massage and I agreed. Again, received a great massage! This time, more body contact, more roaming, no talking into helping hand. Not sure if because of MT or because it was my second visit and I was getting the preferred customer treatment! LOL. Spa is located about a block east of Belmont Spa. Interesting thing is that they told me of their other location on Milwaukee Ave. When I looked up that location, there were plenty of 5 star Yelp reviews by both men and women. Have enjoyed this location twice so not sure if I'll be visiting other location for a while. I needed to share this since I have received so much good info from others!

Blue Screen
09-11-16, 14:28
Saw a spa that I had not seen before, read reviews about, or seen advertised before. Looked legit...You discovered my secret! I've been going to Princess (both locations) for two years now and have been very happy with the service and price. It's a fully legit looking parlor with a nice stand up shower (no TS) and the women dress in dark pants and polo shirts. It's the sort of place most women would be comfortable walking into.

Pretty much all the women offer happy endings but with different amounts of roaming. Maggie allows almost NO roaming whatsoever but seems to have the best combo of massage, teasing and release. The others offer a bit more over and under the clothes but they never actually undress. You may have to initiate the first time, but after they know you they'll start teasing during the leg massage. I usually pay $70/$70 for door fee and tip.

http://www.princessspachicago.com/

DMichaels69
09-11-16, 16:19
I'm there! 70/70 for OTC roaming. That's got to be the best kept secret around.

You discovered my secret! I've been going to Princess (both locations) for two years now and have been very happy with the service and price. It's a fully legit looking parlor with a nice stand up shower (no TS) and the women dress in dark pants and polo shirts. It's the sort of place most women would be comfortable walking into.

Pretty much all the women offer happy endings but with different amounts of roaming. Maggie allows almost NO roaming whatsoever but seems to have the best combo of massage, teasing and release. The others offer a bit more over and under the clothes but they never actually undress. You may have to initiate the first time, but after they know you they'll start teasing during the leg massage. I usually pay $70/$70 for door fee and tip.

http://www.princessspachicago.com/

Rxgolf
09-11-16, 16:38
Saw a spa that I had not seen before, read reviews about, or seen advertised before. Looked legit (no neon massage sign) but was interested because they listed Thai Bodywork. Decided I would TOFTT and hopefully at least get a good massage which was what I was hoping for. Walked in and met Cindy and decided on Thai massage given on mat on the floor. She was younger than most AMP therapists and gave one hell of a massage! Great massage with some teasing. On flip, massage continued with some otc roaming. Had to talk her into a helping hand with no mention of tip. Was a very good massage that left me very relaxed and happy. Gave a normal tip and met another therapist Maggie on way out. Went back later in week and Maggie was my MT. She preferred to do table massage and I agreed. Again, received a great massage! This time, more body contact, more roaming, no talking into helping hand. Not sure if because of MT or because it was my second visit and I was getting the preferred customer treatment! LOL. Spa is located about a block east of Belmont Spa. Interesting thing is that they told me of their other location on Milwaukee Ave. When I looked up that location, there were plenty of 5 star Yelp reviews by both men and women. Have enjoyed this location twice so not sure if I'll be visiting other location for a while. I needed to share this since I have received so much good info from others!Both times there was no haggling of tip. I gave each 40 and they were happy!

ReadyForRub
09-11-16, 16:45
You discovered my secret! I've been going to Princess (both locations) for two years now and have been very happy with the service and price. It's a fully legit looking parlor with a nice stand up shower (no TS) and the women dress in dark pants and polo shirts. It's the sort of place most women would be comfortable walking into.

http://www.princessspachicago.com/70 as a tip for a HE is a tad out of norm; but, to each his own. It's your money.

Miamiat
09-11-16, 16:46
I've had a fun couple of days, seeing girls at West River Spa (Grand Ave) and Belmont Spa on Belmont near Ashland.

Saw "no-no" at Grand and her name is kind of like the name of that movie "Naked Lunch" - in other words, the name and the meaning are polar opposites! No-no has the body of a 25 year old, but I think she is in her 30's. Nice massage, but no better than average there. But the roaming started from the start and was welcomed. Going slow and being nice, I got her naked down to her panties, and on the table with me. Nice GFE experience and almost had the whole package, but that indeed was a firm no. Normal tip with great service. I'll return soon.

At Belmont, saw Cici. Short gal with a very cute face and thin. More personality than at West River and almost as much fun. Better massage and much better ending, but a bit more hesitant with losing clothes. But the effort paid off. Again, a lot of personality and a lot of fun. I won't return too quick as money was an issue, but definitely in the next few months.

After a slow summer with bad luck, it was a good ending to the week.

Blue Screen
09-11-16, 18:13
70 as a tip for a HE is a tad out of norm; but, to each his own. It's your money.

I'm there! 70/70 for OTC roaming. That's got to be the best kept secret around.This is why I don't post anymore.

Jcon51
09-12-16, 10:15
This place is fun. There were two girls when I went; one was hot and one was less than hot. I got the less than hot one but she made up for it in effort with slow teasing and getting up on the table with me. Was mid-day on a weekday. I would love to try the hot one but she was doing appointments and calling ahead for a reservation is tough for me as SO checked my Verizon records once causing me trouble, I am a walk in only guy now.

Jcon51.

I've had a fun couple of days, seeing girls at West River Spa (Grand Ave) and Belmont Spa on Belmont near Ashland.

Saw "no-no" at Grand and her name is kind of like the name of that movie "Naked Lunch" - in other words, the name and the meaning are polar opposites! No-no has the body of a 25 year old, but I think she is in her 30's. Nice massage, but no better than average there. But the roaming started from the start and was welcomed. Going slow and being nice, I got her naked down to her panties, and on the table with me. Nice GFE experience and almost had the whole package, but that indeed was a firm no. Normal tip with great service. I'll return soon.

At Belmont, saw Cici. Short gal with a very cute face and thin. More personality than at West River and almost as much fun. Better massage and much better ending, but a bit more hesitant with losing clothes. But the effort paid off. Again, a lot of personality and a lot of fun. I won't return too quick as money was an issue, but definitely in the next few months.

Avg Joe
09-12-16, 11:57
This is why I don't post anymore.I wouldn't worry too much about what they say. The important thing is that you were happy, she was happy and both had a nice time.

I have at times paid more than the "standard" rates and probably most of us have at one time or another. Some will not admit it and others will criticize, but what's important is that you didn't get ripped off and that both of you had a nice time.

Nice post's and keep them coming.

DMichaels69
09-12-16, 15:12
Glad to know they appreciated that.

Both times there was no haggling of tip. I gave each 40 and they were happy!

ReadyForRub
09-12-16, 16:42
This is why I don't post anymore.Everyone can pay whatever they want for whatever they are looking for. However, let's try to maintain some sanity in the various pricing structures by keeping people advised regarding going rates. Inflation should be directed by the buyer, not the supplier.

FrankyCando
09-12-16, 17:53
I have visited majority of AMP's in the Chicago land area for many many years,3-4 of them I visit frequently where they know me by name or face . This one was on my list for a while so called up Saturday evening and ask if they were busy around 6 pm, she said "we waiting for you" its on the way home from work for me. Many have had good experiences here but not me and I'm easy going at that .

Walked in greeted by L nice petite, lead to room very soft touch roaming was ok. 15 minutes into massage she tells me to flip and asks what I want.
I just took the he everything else was over priced, she said pay me first this of course turned me off. Got off table and paid. Her mood became from happy girl to frowny girl.
He was ok lasted about 5 minutes liitle on the rough side, she came back with hot towel and roughly wiped me up and left the room. She never came back I had 30 minutes left.
I'm laying there wondering wth. So I stayed put to see what would happen 20 minutes go by and she walks in with a water and ask me why I am not dressed yet and I tell her that.
I paid her for the hour and got less than 30 minute massage including the he, she got even more frowny.she says that's all I do.Regardless It wasn't like they were busy or something I think I was the only one in there I simply got dressed and told her to keep her water and last time they would see me,she said good I laughed while walking through the doors

very rude imo if L is the owner all I can say is good luck bcs she will need it and same if L is simply working there

Avg Joe
09-12-16, 19:45
On my way home from work one day last week I had some time to kill so stopped at Gunnison for a massage.

Parked around back, rang the bell and a cute girl escorted me to a room. Got my suit off laid down and after a minute a different girl comes in and introduces herself as "Young". Says she is from Korea. Cute girl, on the quiet side, 30-35 with a nice but not spinner type figure. Paid for an hour, she left came back a minute later and started the massage.

She did a really good massage with very little un-scented oil, very un-like the place on York Rd in Elmhurst which douses you with way too much oil. Her hands were slippery but I could not feel any oil on my body whatsoever. Massaged my back and legs very well with a lot of attention to my feet. After about 30 minutes flipped over and had an equally great massage for the remainder of the full amount time. Alot of hints but didn't partake. No hurrying and no shortage of time. When I left I got a kiss and left the standard 40 tip on the chair which she never paid attention to. Invited me back to see her again which I will do.

Nice massage with a nice girl, I would repeat.

BigDog16
09-12-16, 20:18
On my way home from work one day last week I had some time to kill so stopped at Gunnison for a massage.

Parked around back, rang the bell and a cute girl escorted me to a room. Got my suit off laid down and after a minute a different girl comes in and introduces herself as "Young". Says she is from Korea. Cute girl, on the quiet side, 30-35 with a nice but not spinner type figure. Paid for an hour, she left came back a minute later and started the massage.

She did a really good massage with very little un-scented oil, very un-like the place on York Rd in Elmhurst which douses you with way too much oil. Her hands were slippery but I could not feel any oil on my body whatsoever. Massaged my back and legs very well with a lot of attention to my feet. After about 30 minutes flipped over and had an equally great massage for the remainder of the full amount time. Alot of hints but didn't partake. No hurrying and no shortage of time. When I left I got a kiss and left the standard 40 tip on the chair which she never paid attention to. Invited me back to see her again which I will do.

Nice massage with a nice girl, I would repeat."Alot of hints but didn't partake. " Does this mean HE on the flip or not? Sorry, just confused.

DMichaels69
09-12-16, 20:49
My most recent excursion, all bottoms off HE, LFK, ample roaming. Very sweet lady, less than 70 tip and very happy with it.

This is why I don't post anymore.

Miamiat
09-12-16, 21:39
My most recent excursion, all bottoms off HE, LFK, ample roaming. Very sweet lady, less than 70 tip and very happy with it.At Gunnison?

Baragz
09-12-16, 22:37
Newbie, just looking for AMP's with Happy-Ending around Aurora-Naperville. Thankz!

WhiteRookDown
09-13-16, 00:18
I'm there! 70/70 for OTC roaming. That's got to be the best kept secret around.LOL you got that right! A $70 tip to feel up a pair of dark pants and a polo shirt? Thanks but no thanks. No wonder the market gets worse by the day.

Layne123
09-13-16, 08:00
I went to see Michele at Belmont and she was unavailable. I was there before 11 am on a Sat. And the MS asked me which of the other young girls I would like. The only young girl was CiCi. She is very petite with an A cup. Maybe in her mid 20's? Very cute.

Her massage was good and I was also able to convince her to remove her top which was nice yet it took a bit of work / explaining. There was no talk of tip and the standard finish. Overall a great experience and I would repeat.

6 to house and. 6 tip.

Layne123
09-13-16, 08:07
I was messaging with another member and he mentioned massaging the MT. I also had Julie from CLC tell me "next time you massage me" after our session (I have yet to return to inquire).

This seems like a great tactic to get the MT naked which is really what I'm looking for. A good naked AMP massage with roaming. So I'm curious about members' tactics to get their AMP MTs naked.

If anyone wants to offer pointers that would be great.

DMichaels69
09-13-16, 12:20
I have done that a very few times but I would have gotten the same result even if I had not. The times I did they seemed to appreciate it but most of the time I don't do it.

I was messaging with another member and he mentioned massaging the MT. I also had Julie from CLC tell me "next time you massage me" after our session (I have yet to return to inquire).

This seems like a great tactic to get the MT naked which is really what I'm looking for. A good naked AMP massage with roaming. So I'm curious about members' tactics to get their AMP MTs naked.

If anyone wants to offer pointers that would be great.

DMichaels69
09-13-16, 12:55
Well you can read Aurora section. There are some recent reports in there. Look forward to your report.

Newbie, just looking for AMP's with Happy-Ending around Aurora-Naperville. Thankz!

FngrBngr
09-13-16, 14:07

If anyone wants to offer pointers that would be great.I pay them!

DMichaels69
09-13-16, 14:47
Exactly! Which is why I rarely do it.

I pay them!

Walker333
09-13-16, 15:50
New MT at Sky (Mimi) collected. 8 fee, then demanded 1. 2 for FS.

TS 3 at best, massage 3, she has no idea how to do it, FS 4.

Very inexperienced.

If I come back, will ask for someone else or walk away.

Layne123
09-13-16, 15:52
My experience has been that almost every time there is a language barrier. I generally get the giggle or the blank stare when asking "what's available" on the flip and then time is wasted explaining what I want with gestures. I usually get close to what I requested, yet sometimes these "discussions" are more awkward for me than necessary. I'm going to try and visit the same MT for a bit and see if that helps, yet I just wondered if others had an easier time somehow. Guess not. Thanks.

Exactly! Which is why I rarely do it.

ReadyForRub
09-13-16, 17:22

If anyone wants to offer pointers that would be great.A few minutes in, ask her if she wants to leave a little time at the end for your to massage her. It works enough times to make it worth the effort.

Head First
09-13-16, 19:30

Very inexperienced.

If I come back, will ask for someone else or walk away.And that's how a newB makes some friends here.

Good info and not one question.

Welcome.

DMichaels69
09-13-16, 22:03
Good summary.

My experience has been that almost every time there is a language barrier. I generally get the giggle or the blank stare when asking "what's available" on the flip and then time is wasted explaining what I want with gestures. I usually get close to what I requested, yet sometimes these "discussions" are more awkward for me than necessary. I'm going to try and visit the same MT for a bit and see if that helps, yet I just wondered if others had an easier time somehow. Guess not. Thanks.

MrSmartyPants
09-13-16, 23:50

Nice massage with a nice girl, I would repeat.-So, she gave lots of hints and you chose not to partake? Or you gave lots of hints, but she chose not to partake?

I'm not sure why we need to know; except your report felt like reading a mystery and finding that the last page was torn out.

HeadFirst80
09-14-16, 06:14

Very inexperienced.

If I come back, will ask for someone else or walk away.Wow out $$ with subpar experience? I used to give total $. 6 and still get excellent service (almost GFE). Things have changed.

Satriani
09-14-16, 09:50
Stopped in on Ashland had a nice ts in a clean spa massage was good and release was good but no top down driving. Convenient off street parking and discrete entrance. . 6, . 3 only. 3 when the sisters stay in the holster.

HandsomeDan
09-14-16, 10:22
Avg Joe,

Many refer to Gunnison and United as old faithful. They've been in business for ever. I go to Gunny all the time, but there's nothing more than a standard HE, and they never ask for tip. It is also the only AMP I've ever been to that never uses oil on me, it's a dry rub, but feels good and never hurts. The only time the oil is used is after the flip with hot towel clean up. Also they have been changing MTs a lot, the last one I was with was very friendly and came from New York, not sure if she's still there, her name was Sara I think.

HD.

Nice massage with a nice girl, I would repeat.

DMichaels69
09-14-16, 13:05
Sounds like she got a huge tip for a massage but hard to tell from the way it was worded. I've also been to cryptic at times trying to be clever. I end up getting some PM's asking WTF I was talking about. LOL.

-So, she gave lots of hints and you chose not to partake? Or you gave lots of hints, but she chose not to partake?

I'm not sure why we need to know; except your report felt like reading a mystery and finding that the last page was torn out.