PDA

View Full Version : Korean Bar Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 [77] 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91

John Ross
07-22-17, 19:18
What was this Sea Dragon place?

You mean your girl beat the daylights out of that guy? Wow imagine the damage. Korean women are strong as hell especially the ones that did hard work since they were kids.

I think he was referring to the restaurant located at the corner of So King Street and Kaheka. It was also called Noodle House?Yes, that Sea Dragon.

Most of the damage was verbal as he told his friends he was sleeping with her, and they never went out. He really raised her ire and ripped into him verbally. My gf is not a violent person, but gave the guy a few hard cracks when he raised his hand. I'm guessing they must have hurt a bit as she studied taekwondo for many, many years.

Shipshape
07-22-17, 19:19
Hey guys do you guys know when she works or when her days off are? Or what time she starts. I'm on a mission with a friend of mine and would like to see her amongst others in kalihi.Seen her there most days. Not sure exactly what time she starts as I'm sort of a late night prowler and unless she's taking care of Bazooka Boy she'll also show up at Evergreen after 2 am. Kalihi is an early town on most weekdays. I'd guess that many of the girls head home between 11 p and 12 a so you might hit it on weekdays around 7 p or so for best selection.

SS.

Lualualei808
07-22-17, 19:19
Ok so back on island. Went to this bar again. Think its called Summit now. Changed since the last time I was there. Took out some booths and looks like dart boards and a pool table plus a table to play beer pong on? Couldn't really see to good cause we just sat at the bar the whole time. Lots of younger looking guys and girls in there with the loud music and lighting.

Think I saw the same girl I mentioned above. Looked a little different though. At first, I thought her and her friend were just customers cause a lot of the girls there were really dressed up. But low and behold, she works there. Last night (Fri 7/21) she was wearing this brown skin tight dress. Good size on top with typical asian ass. Long legs and long ehu hair, pretty much blonde. Couldn't stop looking at her from time to time cause she looked good. Anybody got info on her? Much appreciated if you do.

Her friend had on a black skirt and a white top and her breasts were pretty much popping out the whole night. Had a tattoo of a small cross on her left shoulder I think.Japanese girl. Hat name is "Yiori". Limited English. Pretty sure she is also night time bartender. Heard she used to work at Camelot. For a Japanese, she is kind of tall and big. The is another Japanese girl working there her name is Yuka.

Seems like they are changing the concept from a KB to a local style bar with DJ, pool tables and dart boards. I guess trying to attract a different younger crowd.

Since I am an old short, bald and fugly, will need to find another place to chill and watch some football.

John Ross
07-22-17, 19:29
Oh that place. There's a Korean bakery in that building that caught fire and was rebuilt not too long ago. I saw young plain but hot Korean girls in there. Would be cool if they worked there then went on back to the AMPs part time.On Dong Restaurant is the one that caught fire. They have good jajangmyeon, but I prefer the jjampong. Lots of KBGs go there to eat with each other and with customers. Honu Bakery has a following with their Korean customers. I go there 3 or 4 times a week and see KBGs and AMPGs there. It gets uncomfortable when my gf is with me and the girl smiles. I get the usual, You know her? Did you date her? Blah, blah, blah, ad nauseum.

John Ross
07-22-17, 19:35
Japanese girl. Hat name is "Yiori". Limited English. Pretty sure she is also night time bartender. Heard she used to work at Camelot. For a Japanese, she is kind of tall and big. The is another Japanese girl working there her name is Yuka.

Seems like they are changing the concept from a KB to a local style bar with DJ, pool tables and dart boards. I guess trying to attract a different younger crowd.

Since I am an old short, bald and fugly, will need to find another place to chill and watch some football.That girl! She's been around for a while, but intermittently. She used to hang around with another Japanese girl with similar looks. I saw them at Business, International and EG. She's a beach bunny and I used to see her riding her cruiser bike around the Kaheka / McCully area. Nice girl and she's a pretty good singer.

MitsFunai
07-22-17, 22:13
Wow imagine the damage. Korean women are strong as hell especially the ones that did hard work since they were kids.I once saw one beef between one local tita wahine and KBG outside one Kalihi KB. Apparently, the local wahine's bf when see the KBG and spent a lot (amongst other things) so she got called-out. The tita was accusing, yelling at, and when eventually scrap with the KBG with both side's friends trying to pull them apart. It was the scariest and hilariously blind windmill sight I'd seen in a while but they went at it like champs. No mess with wahines who pissed off and punch back, especially in Kalihi. But if you bs and make tantaran, you probably deserve it.

Volatile KBG types could be very dangerous as their current choice of weapons is their mouths (I. E. , rumor / gossip spreading), back stabbing, and being loose cannons. And they no shame spread shit until the whole town knows. You can see them in the shadows listening to the bar chatter with their ears flapping and evil looks; they no even have to know who everybody talking about (they going talk anyway like they know). Even customers do the same shit, too. Aigoo cham.

BotoMoco
07-22-17, 23:36
Seen her there most days. Not sure exactly what time she starts as I'm sort of a late night prowler and unless she's taking care of Bazooka Boy she'll also show up at Evergreen after 2 am. Kalihi is an early town on most weekdays. I'd guess that many of the girls head home between 11 p and 12 a so you might hit it on weekdays around 7 p or so for best selection.

SS.Thanks my bruddah. Bazooka boy LOL that's a good one.

Secret Agent
07-23-17, 00:20
Ok so back on island. Went to this bar again. Think its called Summit now. Changed since the last time I was there. Took out some booths and looks like dart boards and a pool table plus a table to play beer pong on? Couldn't really see to good cause we just sat at the bar the whole time. Lots of younger looking guys and girls in there with the loud music and lighting.

Think I saw the same girl I mentioned above. Looked a little different though. At first, I thought her and her friend were just customers cause a lot of the girls there were really dressed up. But low and behold, she works there. Last night (Fri 7/21) she was wearing this brown skin tight dress. Good size on top with typical asian ass. Long legs and long ehu hair, pretty much blonde. Couldn't stop looking at her from time to time cause she looked good. Anybody got info on her? Much appreciated if you do.

Her friend had on a black skirt and a white top and her breasts were pretty much popping out the whole night. Had a tattoo of a small cross on her left shoulder I think.

Japanese girl. Hat name is "Yiori". Limited English. Pretty sure she is also night time bartender. Heard she used to work at Camelot. For a Japanese, she is kind of tall and big. The is another Japanese girl working there her name is Yuka.

Since I am an old short, bald and fugly, will need to find another place to chill and watch some football.Her name is Iori (eee-oh-di). She is cool and can speak a lot of English but has a strong Japanese accent. Her friend with the nice boobs that were popping out is Sachi. She hops around summit, xclusive, saigon, evergreen whereevers. There is play to be had with the latter but not the former.

H Mobius
07-23-17, 02:41
Yes, that Sea Dragon.

Most of the damage was verbal as he told his friends he was sleeping with her, and they never went out. He really raised her ire and ripped into him verbally. My gf is not a violent person, but gave the guy a few hard cracks when he raised his hand. I'm guessing they must have hurt a bit as she studied taekwondo for many, many years.Then she should have the skill and power to break bones and damage internal organs. She must have been holding back if it only hurt a bit and he didn't wind up in an ambulance.

Main thing she doesn't lose a war after doing battle.

John Ross
07-23-17, 04:49
Then she should have the skill and power to break bones and damage internal organs. She must have been holding back if it only hurt a bit and he didn't wind up in an ambulance.

Main thing she doesn't lose a war after doing battle.Nah, she's only 110 lbs, so she doesn't hit with that much force. Repeated hits would have an impact, but she only blocked him and hit him a few times. I was really surprised that she knew martial arts because she never told me about that, I thought yoga was the only thing she did. LOL.

Hawaii Raven
07-23-17, 05:02
Her name is Iori (eee-oh-di). She is cool and can speak a lot of English but has a strong Japanese accent. Her friend with the nice boobs that were popping out is Sachi. She hops around summit, xclusive, saigon, evergreen whereevers. There is play to be had with the latter but not the former.Well she is definitely not the weekend bartender. Both of them there again tonight (Sat). Totally empty though. Actually think they both left. To bad. I'm all alone with a wad full of $100's in my pocket.

WarriorForLife
07-23-17, 05:15
Text her, she will tell you what time she comes in. However, sorry boys she will hold all calls when she is busy with me. Treat her like a princess is a must. Or she will hops on to another table to loom for a fine gentleman.

Princess Fox is the finest entertainer. Just to know you boys know she does not strip. Her dance moves with butts shaking and tits bouncing is very good taste. Lastly, buy her plenty drinks. Don't expect her to stay with you for an hour just for a Neko.

Hey guys do you guys know when she works or when her days off are? Or what time she starts. I'm on a mission with a friend of mine and would like to see her amongst others in kalihi.

WarriorForLife
07-23-17, 05:37
That place is empty most of the time. Lots of older customers have left. They just can't blend in with the younger crowds. Try kalihi side next time.

904 got 2 sexy mama, love both of them. But I think they already have BF. Bartenders Hana and Gia looks good. Anyone tell me which one should I ask to go out with me?

Well she is definitely not the weekend bartender. Both of them there again tonight (Sat). Totally empty though. Actually think they both left. To bad. I'm all alone with a wad full of $100's in my pocket.

BotoMoco
07-23-17, 11:54
Text her, she will tell you what time she comes in. However, sorry boys she will hold all calls when she is busy with me. Treat her like a princess is a must. Or she will hops on to another table to loom for a fine gentleman.

Princess Fox is the finest entertainer. Just to know you boys know she does not strip. Her dance moves with butts shaking and tits bouncing is very good taste. Lastly, buy her plenty drinks. Don't expect her to stay with you for an hour just for a Neko.I've been out of the bar scene for a number of years and lost contact.

H Mobius
07-23-17, 14:55
Nah, she's only 110 lbs, so she doesn't hit with that much force. Repeated hits would have an impact, but she only blocked him and hit him a few times. I was really surprised that she knew martial arts because she never told me about that, I thought yoga was the only thing she did. LOL.Well good for girls who can do self-defense. Kinda dangerous these days.

Like Yoda said, size matters not. I asked a girl less than half my size and maybe 1/4 my strength for a demonstration after she told me she had to fight a guy off. Using her muscles to punch was "nothing, I don't have strength". Then she used her chi and that lightning-fast blow shoved me back. She didn't want to go hard because she knew what her power could do. I was impressed, and glad I didn't have to worry about her.

Eyft23
07-23-17, 16:58
That place is empty most of the time. Lots of older customers have left. They just can't blend in with the younger crowds. Try kalihi side next time.

904 got 2 sexy mama, love both of them. But I think they already have BF. Bartenders Hana and Gia looks good. Anyone tell me which one should I ask to go out with me?Try Gia since every everyone here has said that it is impossible. Report back your adventures.

Lualualei808
07-23-17, 17:34
Well she is definitely not the weekend bartender. Both of them there again tonight (Sat). Totally empty though. Actually think they both left. To bad. I'm all alone with a wad full of $100's in my pocket.She might be the Tuesday -Wednesday bartender.

Hawaii Raven
07-23-17, 20:47
She might be the Tuesday -Wednesday bartender.

904 got 2 sexy mama, love both of them. But I think they already have BF. Bartenders Hana and Gia looks good. Anyone tell me which one should I ask to go out with me?Yea was surprised on Friday was full but a younger crowd. Mostly playing pool or darts in the back. Saturday night was empty. Had the bar to myself once my friends left me except for one other guy drinking with the other Japanese girl Yuka. I remember her. She's a old timer.

Ah if she's the weekday bartender that's that's not going to help us. Not on island. Anybody got some contact info on her? Haha! Yea right. Facebook? Instagram? She would make a killing if she came to my island.

LocalGuy808
07-23-17, 22:28

904 got 2 sexy mama, love both of them. But I think they already have BF. Bartenders Hana and Gia looks good. Anyone tell me which one should I ask to go out with me?Well Damn bugle boy, with your self reported exploits I would have thought you would already had banged both mamas, came in some fashion with both bartenders and licked the asses of half the kbs in the place and then had Kay all in the same night. You must be slipping. Oh wait, that report is forth coming.

WarriorForLife
07-24-17, 01:47
It is tough to score TD on her. You have to have 3 things to be on the same field with her. 1 money, 2 Brad looks, 3 live Bazooka. I have 2 out of the 3. That get me only to 25 yards line. I will keep trying and will let you know of I scored a TD.

Hana is less attractive than Gia. But I think she is not gold digger as Gia is. I will keep trying on both plus the 2 mama too.

Try Gia since every everyone here has said that it is impossible. Report back your adventures.

HappyTug
07-24-17, 04:04
Looking to float back into the bar scene now that I have a little more time and resources. I was wondering if anyone knows or has seen Sumi who used to work at the old Golden Gate at Pearl Kai? Used to hang with her quite a bit several years ago and it would be cool to connect again. I searched and saw some older reports that she went to Kalihi, but no new info. PM is fine and no, I am not a stalker or weirdo. Thanks!

John Ross
07-24-17, 07:04
904 got 2 sexy mama, love both of them. But I think they already have BF. Bartenders Hana and Gia looks good. Anyone tell me which one should I ask to go out with me?Go for Gia, she's worth the effort.

TrueTemper
07-24-17, 08:37
KBG calls tells me she has a slow time to see me but usually Sundays is not a good time to see her. I got stroked Eg slow, SNS the KBG I know don't want to even tell me hi. Met Lexi and her friend.

I did the interview they told me they drink fast and laugh so Babo I not going buy any drinks for them. Sandra saved my night she remember me. The AMP are getting more bang for my bucks. Thanks Jennifer AKA Junko. Have fun guys! I better check out Kalihi.

WarriorForLife
07-24-17, 19:12
Yujin is as pretty as Gia. Maybe I will try both. Julie ex Spotlite is bartender there too.

Go for Gia, she's worth the effort.

Hinode
07-24-17, 22:00
Not a west coast fan, but any KB have MLB channel? 1208? Any yakyu fans out there, that watch games from 1 pm to 4 pm? Am interested in just chilling having a few watching. PM me seniors who know (or do.).

H Mobius
07-24-17, 23:02
KBG calls tells me she has a slow time to see me but usually Sundays is not a good time to see her. I got stroked Eg slow, SNS the KBG I know don't want to even tell me hi. Met Lexi and her friend.

I did the interview they told me they drink fast and laugh so Babo I not going buy any drinks for them. Sandra saved my night she remember me. The AMP are getting more bang for my bucks. Thanks Jennifer AKA Junko. Have fun guys! I better check out Kalihi.Lexi is hot enough to work at Rejuve and would be top tier at places like PT, Nirvana or Roses. Unfortunately she knows she's hot; even as a BG she is not very friendly unless the guy is her type. If she graces you with her presence, enjoy the moment.

Captin Crunch
07-24-17, 23:14
Not a west coast fan, but any KB have MLB channel? 1208? Any yakyu fans out there, that watch games from 1 pm to 4 pm? Am interested in just chilling having a few watching. PM me seniors who know (or do.).I'm sure Green Tee or 5-0 would be able to be the game on for you.

John Ross
07-25-17, 01:25
Yujin is as pretty as Gia. Maybe I will try both. Julie ex Spotlite is bartender there too.Gia is better looking than Yujin, but that is not saying much. I would rate them as Gia 7, Yujin 6. 5. Gia looked better when she worked Kapiolani. Age has taken its toll, as has some bad Botox or something. However, if I were you, I would go for Connie mama. She's younger than Gia, and has way less mileage.

Is the Julie you are talking about, the one with the big tits? If so, she usually has some old guy (70's) picking her up after work in a white Toyota. Perhaps he got a new car because that was a couple years ago.

Lefty808
07-25-17, 07:21
I think the bar would need digital box to catch channel 1208. Or have direct tv.

Lefty808
07-25-17, 07:24
How long has Lexi worked there? Any connection with Kalihi Lexi (green tee, starlite)?

WarriorForLife
07-25-17, 14:11
I would give Yujin and Gia a 9. They both in the early 40's?

As far as Julie goes, heard it from the KBGs gossips, the grandpa that taking Julie home is a married man, guess his wife does not care he is out late at night running around.

KBGs can't keep a secrect. So don't tell them anything if you don't like public to know.

Gia is better looking than Yujin, but that is not saying much. I would rate them as Gia 7, Yujin 6. 5. Gia looked better when she worked Kapiolani. Age has taken its toll, as has some bad Botox or something. However, if I were you, I would go for Connie mama. She's younger than Gia, and has way less mileage.

Is the Julie you are talking about, the one with the big tits? If so, she usually has some old guy (70's) picking her up after work in a white Toyota. Perhaps he got a new car because that was a couple years ago.

Hinode
07-25-17, 19:46
I'm sure Green Tee or 5-0 would be able to be the game on for you.Braddah Captin Crunch, mahalo.

Speaking of which, went to McD in Waiakamilo, I haven't gone to one of those KB's in a long time. Maybe 5+ years. The one called "Green Tee" used to have a pretty sexy one, no, I don't know her name or her stats. She wasn't "older" like 50+ though; took good care of herself, maybe early 40's if that, body of a 30 year old.

Out of that small complex, any recommendations on just going there to watch a MLB game? Catch a BJ during the 7th inning "stretch?" LOL.

H.

Viet Whisperer
07-25-17, 20:16
Braddah Captin Crunch, mahalo.

Speaking of which, went to McD in Waiakamilo, I haven't gone to one of those KB's in a long time. Maybe 5+ years. The one called "Green Tee" used to have a pretty sexy one, no, I don't know her name or her stats. She wasn't "older" like 50+ though; took good care of herself, maybe early 40's if that, body of a 30 year old.

Out of that small complex, any recommendations on just going there to watch a MLB game? Catch a BJ during the 7th inning "stretch?" LOL.

H.For that shopping center I would say Lilac for play is your best bet. Watch out or you might get your face sat on LOL.

Captin Crunch
07-25-17, 22:03

H.If you go on a Friday Saturday or Sunday lmk. I am out those days roaming the bars. Pm me. Probably we crossed paths at one time or another.

MitsFunai
07-26-17, 12:36
Someone who predicted that some KBGs would be heading for the AMP route may be right. Business is so slow now that more KBGs are playing the machines (with some of them losing big time), no peanuts / chips / offers of pupus, 1-3 customers in the bar during dayshift, 2 beers-and-go customers, poor service, etc. Without investing in KB service and hospitality many KBs will surely fail. See you at the AMPs.

WarriorForLife
07-26-17, 16:36
There is reasons why KBs are so slow. But the main reason I would say is " spend a lot and get nothing" A friend of mind is in his 60's, not good looking, is chasing a KBG for a while now. Spending thousands on her already, all he got is a good night kiss from her so far. I have hinted to him one time that he has to be wise up. And not to fall into the KBG trap any deeper. But he is still continue to chase for the star with warnings. I guess it is addiction. When he hears the magic words " I love you honey" he can't resist.

KBGs are getting so desperate these days. They will stab their coworkers in the back by talking thashes. "So and so have sugar daddy and so and so is banging a married man" etc. So if you are smart, do not tell KBGs things you do not like public to know, or it will spread like a wild fire.

Highly unlikely a massive KBGS will turn into AMP girls. Because they have pride. Most of them are thinking themselves as princesses. Driving luxury car and dinning at the fancy restaurant, golfing at the most beautiful country clubs. All of these things are paid for by us as their customers.

Finally, grandpas are out of money. Their wallet has been squeezed dry by KBGs. Now they just have couple of drink and heading home.

KBs is dying. New generation will not go there when the older folks passing on. It is just history!

Someone who predicted that some KBGs would be heading for the AMP route may be right. Business is so slow now that more KBGs are playing the machines (with some of them losing big time), no peanuts / chips / offers of pupus, 1-3 customers in the bar during dayshift, 2 beers-and-go customers, poor service, etc. Without investing in KB service and hospitality many KBs will surely fail. See you at the AMPs.

John Ross
07-27-17, 07:46
There is reasons why KBs are so slow. But the main reason I would say is " spend a lot and get nothing" A friend of mind is in his 60's, not good looking, is chasing a KBG for a while now. Spending thousands on her already, all he got is a good night kiss from her so far. I have hinted to him one time that he has to be wise up. And not to fall into the KBG trap any deeper. But he is still continue to chase for the star with warnings. I guess it is addiction. When he hears the magic words " I love you honey" he can't resist.

KBGs are getting so desperate these days. They will stab their coworkers in the back by talking thashes. "So and so have sugar daddy and so and so is banging a married man" etc. So if you are smart, do not tell KBGs things you do not like public to know, or it will spread like a wild fire.

Highly unlikely a massive KBGS will turn into AMP girls. Because they have pride. Most of them are thinking themselves as princesses. Driving luxury car and dinning at the fancy restaurant, golfing at the most beautiful country clubs. All of these things are paid for by us as their customers.

Finally, grandpas are out of money. Their wallet has been squeezed dry by KBGs. Now they just have couple of drink and heading home.

KBs is dying. New generation will not go there when the older folks passing on. It is just history!Isn't that what many here have been saying for years? Hopefully, some heed that advice, but as PT Barnum said, "There's a sucker born every minute."

Pursuer
07-27-17, 08:35

H."Sunny" ring a bell? She has reappeared in GT. ROB in IMO.

WarriorForLife
07-27-17, 15:25
Last time I seen her was about 3 weeks ago at next door to GT. Be prepare to shell out some money. She drinks like a fish.

"Sunny" ring a bell? She has reappeared in GT. ROB in IMO.

Lualualei808
07-27-17, 16:37
Too many Grannies working KB'S in the Kapiolani area. E. G. - Sunshine, Angie. Summit. Local Betty, Sylvia. Ashley's. LeeAnn. Camelot. Jeannie. And the list goes on. No wonder the KB'S are slow. IMHO.

WarriorForLife
07-27-17, 19:50
LOL. "EG. - Sunshine, Angie. Summit. Local Betty, Sylvia. Ashley's. LeeAnn. Camelot. Jeannie. " Those legendaries belong to 55 and over club. Leeann has been boucing around and have worked at least 4 different town bars. She is close to retirement and probably going to settle down with her BF soon. Jeannie is another old timer close to retirement. Sylvia is the old master of all. Local Betty is younger but not by much. Sunshine and Angie look good but don't let them fool you, they are old!

And who said Kapiolani has most top tier? Those names you mentioned are definetely belong to top tier in senior division.

Too many Grannies working KB'S in the Kapiolani area. E. G. - Sunshine, Angie. Summit. Local Betty, Sylvia. Ashley's. LeeAnn. Camelot. Jeannie. And the list goes on. No wonder the KB'S are slow. IMHO.

Hinode
07-27-17, 23:15
"Sunny" ring a bell? She has reappeared in GT. ROB in IMO.I am absolutely terrible with names and numbers. Faces I might not forget. But now in my old age, I'm starting to slip.

The only "Sunny" I remember (huh?) was either one of the 5 star golden providers at the old London Hub, Or Green Tea? Damn like I said about 5+ years ago too had one solid beaut in the face one at Pisces too. She didn't *look* Korean per se, but exotic none the less with big, round Asian eyes. I forget my braddah, sorry. Terrible memory.

Pursuer
07-27-17, 23:38
I am absolutely terrible with names and numbers. Faces I might not forget. But now in my old age, I'm starting to slip.

The only "Sunny" I remember (huh?) was either one of the 5 star golden providers at the old London Hub, Or Green Tea? Damn like I said about 5+ years ago too had one solid beaut in the face one at Pisces too. She didn't *look* Korean per se, but exotic none the less with big, round Asian eyes. I forget my braddah, sorry. Terrible memory.I used to sit with a JBG at Pisces, went by the name of Ai (I think). Your description sounds like her. Bazooka boy says there's another Sunny working next door at Eclipse.

Viet Whisperer
07-28-17, 01:02
Last time I seen her was about 3 weeks ago at next door to GT. Be prepare to shell out some money. She drinks like a fish.The Sunny at Green Tee is over 50 at least and screams the fake orgasm sounds when drunk. Worked at Vegas before I think. She gets plastered and will pop a tit out now and then.

The Sunny at Eclipse used to work at 904 and is younger. She's curvy in the right places but drinks fast as stated.

Neither fit Hinode's description. Have fun!

Captin Crunch
07-28-17, 20:23
Anyone going to be out today / tonight in kalihi? Kapiolani?

WarriorForLife
07-29-17, 05:17
Never have met GT Sunny. Don't know how she looks like. Yes there was a Sunny as bartender a while back. Her tits was as flat as the pancake.

Eclipse Sunny boobs is manmade.

The Sunny at Green Tee is over 50 at least and screams the fake orgasm sounds when drunk. Worked at Vegas before I think. She gets plastered and will pop a tit out now and then.

The Sunny at Eclipse used to work at 904 and is younger. She's curvy in the right places but drinks fast as stated.

Neither fit Hinode's description. Have fun!

WarriorForLife
07-29-17, 05:42
Tiffany at Spotlite. Thick build, cute face, mid 30's, very friendly.

Angee at Vegas. Super sexy build. Nice face, golfer body.

Lisa at Starlite. Tall and thick build. Early 30"s. Talkative.

904, Yujin, Gia, top tier.

MitsFunai
07-29-17, 16:50
The only "Sunny" I remember (huh?) was either one of the 5 star golden providers at the old London Hub, Or Green Tea? Damn like I said about 5+ years ago too had one solid beaut in the face one at Pisces too. She didn't *look* Korean per se, but exotic none the less with big, round Asian eyes. I forget my braddah, sorry. Terrible memory.Is she often referred to as "local" Sunny? She doesn't look K as you describe. In her prime she was very popular; is now middle-aged, "healthy," and bartends. Time does not treat everybody kindly. Newest time for UH football at UMass is 12 noon, HST, August 26. Good time; majority of game-subscribing KBs should all be available for the game.

John Ross
07-29-17, 18:53
Is she often referred to as "local" Sunny? She doesn't look K as you describe. In her prime she was very popular; is now middle-aged, "healthy," and bartends. Time does not treat everybody kindly. Newest time for UH football at UMass is 12 noon, HST, August 26. Good time; majority of game-subscribing KBs should all be available for the game.Was this Sunny the one that worked for Patty at Crystal Palace in the 90's, then a few other places? IIRC, she drove a Mustang, and now, she would be in her mid / late 40's. She was a little cocky, but was a really, really mean drunk.

Viet Whisperer
07-29-17, 19:22
Never have met GT Sunny. Don't know how she looks like. Yes there was a Sunny as bartender a while back. Her tits was as flat as the pancake.

Eclipse Sunny boobs is manmade.Green Tee Sunny does tend bar also but isn't flat as a pancake. I've seen them more than a few times LOL. Eclipse Sunny does have man mades and their really nice ones too. I don't think either is referred to as local Sunny that must be someone else.

Pursuer
07-29-17, 20:42
Was this Sunny the one that worked for Patty at Crystal Palace in the 90's, then a few other places? IIRC, she drove a Mustang, and now, she would be in her mid / late 40's. She was a little cocky, but was a really, really mean drunk.Yeah, Sunny GT is in that age range and is a mean, mean drunk. Loud, obnoxious, and out of control. Used to see her slap the shit out of her grandpa LVB. Felt sorry for the guy, but when you play with fire of her ilk, guaranz going get burnt.

John Ross
07-29-17, 20:46
That sounds like the same one. Not flat, but maybe small B cups. Slim about 5'5" and size 2. My gfs have all been size 0, and Sunny was a little bigger than them. My mind might be a little foggy as that descriptor is from 20+ years ago. She wasn't my type back then, and still isn't.

Captin Crunch
07-29-17, 22:30
Green Tee Sunny does tend bar also but isn't flat as a pancake. I've seen them more than a few times LOL. Eclipse Sunny does have man mades and their really nice ones too. I don't think either is referred to as local Sunny that must be someone else.There is a "local" Sunny that bartends at Eclipse.

MitsFunai
07-29-17, 22:53
Was this Sunny the one that worked for Patty at Crystal Palace in the 90's, then a few other places? IIRC, she drove a Mustang, and now, she would be in her mid / late 40's. She was a little cocky, but was a really, really mean drunk.That sounds like 'local' Sunny's KB MO. Don't know about her wheels or drunkenness but she is probably a little over 50 yo and is not slim. Yeah, some of these wahines are mean drunks and usually pay or collect for it down the road. Personal injuries do occur during alcohol / passion-fueled exchanges in the KBs between KBGs and their LVBs (Talent, 6-8 months ago). No be stupid and put yourself in the position of defendant in a PI case; you going down whether guilty or not. Just leave.

Jaritsuh2
07-29-17, 23:04
That sounds like 'local' Sunny's KB MO. Don't know about her wheels or drunkenness but she is probably a little over 50 yo. Yeah, some of these wahines are mean drunks and usually pay or collect for it down the road. Personal injuries do occur during alcohol / passion-fueled exchanges in the KBs between KBGs and their LVBs (Talent, 6-8 months ago). No be stupid and put yourself in the position of defendant in a PI case; you going down whether guilty or not. Just leave.I think you guys are right. She is a mean drunk, and I really don't like wahines who can't hold their liquor. Hey Mits what happened at Talent? PM me. Missed that one. Good the UH game is on at noon most bars with early crowd should be open for the game. Road game, you Mass. At home think you-Mass by 10 points but then what do I know. Hope for the best. Road games.

H Mobius
07-29-17, 23:46
Someone who predicted that some KBGs would be heading for the AMP route may be right.When Pine Tree was downstairs, they had some girls from the KBs. This was 13 years ago and I'm sure they weren't the only ones. They laughed at or felt sorry for guys who blew money in the bar and didn't get anything; it was their intention to trick men into spending, as we all know.

May I ask what the excitement is about these 2 Sunnys? Are they BBBJCIM, or BBFS back at their place, or whip out their tits for breastfeeding in the bar, or something?

WarriorForLife
07-30-17, 05:25
Probably due to bars are dead these days. Nothing much to report.

BTW, all town bars slow on Saturday. Maybe it is end of the month. Grandpas no get their social security check till 1st of the month.

May I ask what the excitement is about these 2 Sunnys? Are they BBBJCIM, or BBFS back at their place, or whip out their tits for breastfeeding in the bar, or something?

Shipshape
07-30-17, 17:24
When Pine Tree was downstairs, they had some girls from the KBs. This was 13 years ago and I'm sure they weren't the only ones. They laughed at or felt sorry for guys who blew money in the bar and didn't get anything; it was their intention to trick men into spending, as we all know.

May I ask what the excitement is about these 2 Sunnys? Are they BBBJCIM, or BBFS back at their place, or whip out their tits for breastfeeding in the bar, or something?Haha Mr. Mobius good points. Both Green Tea Sunny and Eclipse Sunny are north of 50 years old. GT Sunny will flash you her manmades while E Sunny will demonstrate her table hopping skills. Seems like a good deal right? Not!

SS.

MitsFunai
07-30-17, 19:04
I think you guys are right. She is a mean drunk, and I really don't like wahines who can't hold their liquor. Hey Mits what happened at Talent? PM me. Missed that one. Good the UH game is on at noon most bars with early crowd should be open for the game. Road game, you Mass. At home think you-Mass by 10 points but then what do I know. Hope for the best. Road games.Unable to PM you.

H Mobius
07-30-17, 20:05

BTW, all town bars slow on Saturday. Maybe it is end of the month. Grandpas no get their social security check till 1st of the month.Perhaps everyone was partied-out from Friday? SnS and Thai Angel were packed.

Even Summit had a party going on. Famous Yuka looked like she sucked-off one-too-many cocks; unreal.

Johnny14
07-30-17, 20:32

BTW, all town bars slow on Saturday. Maybe it is end of the month. Grandpas no get their social security check till 1st of the month.There are actually four different Social Security Pay schedule, depending on Beneficiaries receiving benefits prior to May 1997, which is the third of each month and now the date of one's birthday. Those born between the first and tenth, receive pay on the second Wednesday, those born between 11th and 20th, receive pay on the 3th Wednesday, those born between the 21st and 31st receive pay on the 4th Wednesday.

Shipshape
07-30-17, 22:43

BTW, all town bars slow on Saturday. Maybe it is end of the month. Grandpas no get their social security check till 1st of the month.Actually social security checks arrive weekly during the entire month and not just the 1st of the month. For those who are still living with mommy, you can verify that if they so happen to be collecting.

SS.

Lualualei808
07-31-17, 01:09
FWIW heard thru the KBG wireless, new Mama taking over E. G. Sometime next month.Thru the KBG wireless, mama name is "Yuri". Taking over next week. Used to be mama at Splash. Had a shoe store at 1481 S KING Street. FWIW.

H Mobius
07-31-17, 02:42
Thru the KBG wireless, mama name is "Yuri". Taking over next week. Used to be mama at Splash. Had a shoe store at 1481 S KING Street. FWIW.Will she be bringing in her own quality troops, or will everything be the sos?

John Ross
07-31-17, 05:50
Thru the KBG wireless, mama name is "Yuri". Taking over next week. Used to be mama at Splash. Had a shoe store at 1481 S KING Street. FWIW.Isn't Yuri mama from 74 taking over? The Yuri with Shoes Spa used to work at EG. Different Yuris. The person you are probably thinking of is Jamie mama from Splash. She is a partner with EG Yuri in the shoe business.

Lualualei808
07-31-17, 08:31
Isn't Yuri mama from 74 taking over? The Yuri with Shoes Spa used to work at EG. Different Yuris. The person you are probably thinking of is Jamie mama from Splash. She is a partner with EG Yuri in the shoe business.Thanks for the clarification. Sometimes it is difficult to understand the KBG's. Probably the E. G. Yuri taking over. From what I understood. The Yuri working at the Shoe spa.

BeaverLiquor
07-31-17, 15:26
Rare sighting these days a KB opening ad in the newspaper.

So it looks like aka p water is reopening as kalihi station.

Nice to see. I miss all the old days ads. Seemed like the KBs had a competition for best sexiest ads.
Remember the one that that said something like 10 pretty girls and one ugly one! Funny!

Pursuer
07-31-17, 15:56

Nice to see. I miss all the old days ads. Seemed like the KBs had a competition for best sexiest ads.
Remember the one that that said something like 10 pretty girls and one ugly one! Funny!I've had a few attractive KBGs tell me that the ugly / plain ones have a surprising number of customers. Figga dey get chance. LOL.

John Ross
07-31-17, 16:53

Remember the one that that said something like 10 pretty girls and one ugly one! Funny!Just saw the ad and the owner is Susan Lee. She used to own Nigori on Ward across the Shell station, and would usually drive a white early 90's S Class or a white Fiat convertible. Nigori was so-so, but once in a while she'd have a nice looking girl or two. I don't think this place will add greatly to the Kalihi mix.

An ad from long ago has some words mixed around by mistake, or possibly on purpose. "BEAUTIFUL PUPUS! DELICIOUS GIRLS!"

Kalani69
08-01-17, 02:36
Just saw the ad and the owner is Susan Lee. She used to own Nigori on Ward across the Shell station, and would usually drive a white early 90's S Class or a white Fiat convertible. Nigori was so-so, but once in a while she'd have a nice looking girl or two. I don't think this place will add greatly to the Kalihi mix.

An ad from long ago has some words mixed around by mistake, or possibly on purpose. "BEAUTIFUL PUPUS! DELICIOUS GIRLS!"Is this the former Cheers Station? Lately, Starlite?

Captin Crunch
08-01-17, 02:55
Is this the former Cheers Station? Lately, Starlite?Susan Lee will open the old Aka P Water.

LocalGuy808
08-01-17, 16:02
Is this the former Cheers Station? Lately, Starlite?No it is on same road but makai at the next intersection before dillingham. Not enough bar seating in that place if you ask me.

Pursuer
08-01-17, 16:44
Is this the former Cheers Station? Lately, Starlite?No, it's the former Black Stallion.

Lefty808
08-01-17, 17:16
Also more recently, Sara's Place, Cozy Club, AKA P. Water. Heard most of the girls going to work at Kalihi Station were AKA P. Water girls.

Alohaoe
08-01-17, 20:35
Also more recently, Sara's Place, Cozy Club, AKA P. Water. Heard most of the girls going to work at Kalihi Station were AKA P. Water girls.Mon Nom old mama taken back the place, about 5 girls moving to Kalihi Station.

Alohaoe.

Hinode
08-02-17, 22:46
So. I went to where the old Pisces was. There were two bars there. One of them was more than nice sized bar. Clean, good food, typical mama san, cook, old / most senior hostess working the "early" shift.

The other bar. Was way more than smaller of the other. Ha! There was nobody there. I could have robbed the joint! Of course I wouldn't. But you know what I mean. Security screen door for club SOO MI. Hmm. Too early? For catch this fox?

Because I tell you what. None of the women I seen sitting outside, inside, passing by, dropping off stuff, looked drop dead gorgeous to me.

The hunt continues. *TBC*.

LocalGuy808
08-02-17, 23:05
So. I went to where the old Pisces was. There were two bars there. One of them was more than nice sized bar. Clean, good food, typical mama san, cook, old / most senior hostess working the "early" shift.

The other bar. Was way more than smaller of the other. Ha! There was nobody there. I could have robbed the joint! Of course I wouldn't. But you know what I mean. Security screen door for club SOO MI. Hmm. Too early? For catch this fox?

Because I tell you what. None of the women I seen sitting outside, inside, passing by, dropping off stuff, looked drop dead gorgeous to me.

The hunt continues. *TBC*.She for sure usually there around 7 pm. I have a couple of candid pics or her but no way I'm posting them up. Please no pm me because you can't attach pic in pm anyway.

WarriorForLife
08-02-17, 23:33
Go there after 6. Bring plenty of money. She will treat you nice.

It also help if you are young with a live bazooka.

Bring something for entertainment in case she hops on to another table.

Lastly. Dress nice and smell good. Fox will not sit with guys smell like they just came out from the sewer.

The hunt continues. *TBC*..

MitsFunai
08-03-17, 12:02
Because I tell you what. None of the women I seen sitting outside, inside, passing by, dropping off stuff, looked drop dead gorgeous to me. The hunt continues. *TBC*.Try go see and observe once enough; you going know what I mean (the hype). As usual, like any kine wahine, she got to be your kine type (not the other way around) for make one impact. Everybody different.

WarriorForLife
08-03-17, 17:08
Princess Fox does have beauty and most importantly personally that most KBGs don't have.

If you treat her right, she will fulfill your evening delight with her energized personally. Furthermore if you play your cards right. She will give you a wonderful nightcap you would never forget.

Try go see and observe once enough; you going know what I mean (the hype). As usual, like any kine wahine, she got to be your kine type (not the other way around) for make one impact. Everybody different..

RockCandy
08-03-17, 18:55
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

ChibiMonger
08-03-17, 19:24

The hunt continues. *TBC*.You probably couldn't find her because I wouldn't be able to find her if you described her as drop dead gorgeous. All of the fox fans either have low standards or only look at her through beer goggles. She does have a good personality but her face is honestly just very plain looking. I have a feeling that once you finally find her you're going to be a tad but disappointed.

Hinode
08-03-17, 23:10
You probably couldn't find her because I wouldn't be able to find her if you described her as drop dead gorgeous. All of the fox fans either have low standards or only look at her through beer goggles. She does have a good personality but her face is honestly just very plain looking. I have a feeling that once you finally find her you're going to be a tad but disappointed.Braddah ChibiMonger,

That's the most honest report / PM I've gotten so far about this elusive fox.

Consensus says that she doesn't arrive at the bar from noon until 6-7 pm.

That is a problem. Next time I go, I'll try and go a bit later but I doubt it. My time is precious and a luxury I do not have, anymore.

Captin Crunch
08-03-17, 23:17
Braddah ChibiMonger,

That's the most honest report / PM I've gotten so far about this elusive fox.

Consensus says that she doesn't arrive at the bar from noon until 6-7 pm.

That is a problem. Next time I go, I'll try and go a bit later but I doubt it. My time is precious and a luxury I do not have, anymore.You today catching a game and having a few brews?

MitsFunai
08-04-17, 00:11
Braddah ChibiMonger,
That's the most honest report / PM I've gotten so far about this elusive fox.It is brutally honest (the post). The fox hype was literally initiated by the chase of the dogs (following the scent), not by the Master of Hounds (Master of Foxhounds; chase masters).

John Ross
08-04-17, 00:31
You probably couldn't find her because I wouldn't be able to find her if you described her as drop dead gorgeous. All of the fox fans either have low standards or only look at her through beer goggles. She does have a good personality but her face is honestly just very plain looking. I have a feeling that once you finally find her you're going to be a tad but disappointed.Hahahahahahaha! You got me rolling with that description. As I said before, her face is plain looking, but she flaunts her other assets to offset her deficiencies. Some don't notice that tactic, and are happy with the grinding and writhing that she calls dancing. Lots of women will tell you "I'm up here" when you are staring at their tits. The Fox is not one of them. LOL.

Viet Whisperer
08-04-17, 00:38
You probably couldn't find her because I wouldn't be able to find her if you described her as drop dead gorgeous. All of the fox fans either have low standards or only look at her through beer goggles. She does have a good personality but her face is honestly just very plain looking. I have a feeling that once you finally find her you're going to be a tad but disappointed.Ya this is brutal but true. I don't get what the big deal is and there are many much better looking women in Kalihi. Anyone tried the new Kalihi Staion place yet?

MitsFunai
08-04-17, 01:29
Ya this is brutal but true. I don't get what the big deal is and there are many much better looking women in Kalihi. Anyone tried the new Kalihi Staion place yet?I going wait until get one reason for go to that 'cozy' place (pupus, service, foxes). Should be good, though, as SLee is longtime denizen of the KBs. But still going wait for the unselfish, unbiased reports. Thanks.

John Ross
08-04-17, 02:17
I going wait until get one reason for go to that 'cozy' place (pupus, service, foxes). Should be good, though, as SLee is longtime denizen of the KBs. But still going wait for the unselfish, unbiased reports. Thanks.Since we are on the topic of pupus, what bar has the best food? I know it is subjective, but football season is coming up and I need some place that has good food. My likes are not unusual; steak, salad (greens with some embellishments), good shrimp tempura, and fresh sashimi and poke. If someplace can make good spicy ahi poke, even better! Good service is tantamount, and do not ask me for drinks until the game is over.

H Mobius
08-04-17, 03:50
Went to Ashley's. There weren't many girls working but the ones they had looked pretty good. Some were tied to older LVBs and some were tied to their phones. One had tatted thighs and looked like Rejuve material. Nothing happening so tried SnS but it was a sausage fest.

Lots of hot girls at Xclusive; sort of reminded me of BP girls. Girls were busy so I didn't stay long. I then went to Sandy's ISO of Kay on a long shot, but she wasn't there. I remember when Sandy's was full of fun girls.

WarriorForLife
08-04-17, 06:36
Agree on Fox looks plain, cause she does not like to wear heavy makeup. None of these false eyelashes, heavy lipstick, a ton of face power. Princess Fox let her natural beauty shine.

Why is all of these top tier princesses sit while Fox is making tons of money? Her good personality is the key to net in big fishes nitely.

You are not going to find too many BGs like Fox. Some of them might look good under heavy makeup. But wait till they remove it at night to reveal their plain looks. Haha.

Viet Whisperer
08-04-17, 08:12
Went to Ashley's. There weren't many girls working but the ones they had looked pretty good. Some were tied to older LVBs and some were tied to their phones. One had tatted thighs and looked like Rejuve material. Nothing happening so tried SnS but it was a sausage fest.

Lots of hot girls at Xclusive; sort of reminded me of BP girls. Girls were busy so I didn't stay long. I then went to Sandy's ISO of Kay on a long shot, but she wasn't there. I remember when Sandy's was full of fun girls.Kay the Thai girl moved to California a very long time ago.

MitsFunai
08-04-17, 09:55
I then went to Sandy's ISO of Kay on a long shot, but she wasn't there. I remember when Sandy's was full of fun girls.Ah, Sandy's. The last bastion of the $2 Happy Hour domestic beers (open late; 4-5 P). Food during the game: Ashley's, Splash, Cheers, 904; basically all KB kitchen ajummas do the same for salad, steak, sashimi, poke, tempura. Definitely miss the K spicy sashimi salad, sashimi muchim; nobody makes it proper or knows about it anymore except for the kitchen old timers.

BotoMoco
08-04-17, 11:19
Agree on Fox looks plain, cause she does not like to wear heavy makeup. None of these false eyelashes, heavy lipstick, a ton of face power. Princess Fox let her natural beauty shine.

Why is all of these top tier princesses sit while Fox is making tons of money? Her good personality is the key to net in big fishes nitely.

You are not going to find too many BGs like Fox. Some of them might look good under heavy makeup. But wait till they remove it at night to reveal their plain looks. Haha.Her body trumps any of those shortcomings and I'm sure you can vouch for that.

WarriorForLife
08-04-17, 13:36
Does the tatted tight girl looked like hapa but speak Korean? I found the prettiest lady there was the partly blind lady. I forgot her name. Grandma Leeann was try to hustle me to buy her drinks. I told her no. The bartender Mini looks pretty good. The place was so so busy.

Lots of hot girls at Xclusive; sort of reminded me of BP girls. Girls were busy so I didn't stay long. I then went to Sandy's ISO of Kay on a long shot, but she wasn't there. I remember when Sandy's was full of fun girls.

Jaritsuh2
08-04-17, 15:13
Her body trumps any of those shortcomings and I'm sure you can vouch for that.Nice Papayas and long legs make an awesome combo in any woman. Well, she also knows how to use them. Quite effectively. LOL. She is not my type but you never say "no". Be safe guys, lots of guys trying to get somewhere like there is a fire under them. Just report them. To 911 with Lic# especially in town cameras all over the place. These people think they the only ones on the road and drive accordingly.

Thanks I have heard titties referred to by many words but never Papayas, thanks for the chuckle.

A2

Viet Whisperer
08-04-17, 21:57
Does the tatted tight girl looked like hapa but speak Korean? I found the prettiest lady there was the partly blind lady. I forgot her name. Grandma Leeann was try to hustle me to buy her drinks. I told her no. The bartender Mini looks pretty good. The place was so so busy.If it's the one who was at Summit she does speak Korean.

H Mobius
08-04-17, 22:03
Kay the Thai girl moved to California a very long time ago.She was about the friendliest and most playful girl I ever sat with. Yes it's been over a year since I've seen her; didn't expect her to still be in that dead bar. Oh well. I wish her luck in her new endeavors.

Thumperforq
08-05-17, 23:37
Kay the Thai girl moved to California a very long time ago.There is a warrant for her arrest. She won't return.

Viet Whisperer
08-06-17, 15:36
There is a warrant for her arrest. She won't return.A bit of advice is that it's always worth the $10 or $20 bucks to tip the waiter or waitress to be a lookout for you if your going to get busy in the bar. The waitresses appreciate tips way more than the bar girls do as often times they don't make much at all. If the waitress likes you she is your best wingman in a Viet bar as I ask her which is a good girl for me to sit with? She often brings me the best play girl and will tell her I'm a nice man and to take care of me. The girls respect the waitresses as as an older sister and like that you treat them good also. Gotten quite a few extras from girls who wanted to make sure their sisters friend was happy LOL. LC walking in on you can end badly.

TomAssCan9
08-06-17, 15:40
A bit of advice is that it's always worth the $10 or $20 bucks to tip the waiter or waitress to be a lookout for you if your going to get busy in the bar. The waitresses appreciate tips way more than the bar girls do as often times they don't make much at all. If the waitress likes you she is your best wingman in a Viet bar as I ask her which is a good girl for me to sit with? She often brings me the best play girl and will tell her I'm a nice man and to take care of me. The girls respect the waitresses as as an older sister and like that you treat them good also. Gotten quite a few extras from girls who wanted to make sure their sisters friend was happy LOL. LC walking in on you can end badly.Wouldn't it end badly for her too?

Viet Whisperer
08-06-17, 21:23
Wouldn't it end badly for her too?Yes, if you read between the lines you might be able to see why I posted the topic and she has a warrant.

Hinode
08-09-17, 20:43

You are not going to find too many BGs like Fox. Some of them might look good under heavy makeup. But wait till they remove it at night to reveal their plain looks. Haha.Tentatively speaking, if the stars align, I might be able to come out on a weekend (hooray!) Does this fox work Saturdays? Open? Or only closing shift starting at 6/7 pm? I just like see what she look like. I would be damned if that's the same one from Pisces from long ago, how is it that none of you sly fakas cannot sneak a pic of her on your smart phone. Hmph. The bartender was super skinny and looked 50 something. Other 2 girls sitting down talking story and playing the video game machine was nothing to shout about. This hunt continues. Would be good if they showed UH games.

Shipshape
08-10-17, 17:46
Tentatively speaking, if the stars align, I might be able to come out on a weekend (hooray!) Does this fox work Saturdays? Open? Or only closing shift starting at 6/7 pm? I just like see what she look like. I would be damned if that's the same one from Pisces from long ago, how is it that none of you sly fakas cannot sneak a pic of her on your smart phone. Hmph. The bartender was super skinny and looked 50 something. Other 2 girls sitting down talking story and playing the video game machine was nothing to shout about. This hunt continues. Would be good if they showed UH games.Yeah Kay will probably be there sometime around 7 ish (maybe a tad earlier because the Saturday Kalihi bar scene can be slow). Better you hit it tonight if possible. You're probably going to want to head to Starlite after you see her wondering what all the hype was about. Don't get me wrong, she has a shapely body, a low makeup face, and I would assume a nice personality. She's just been overhyped is all. I'm guessing maybe 45 give or take.

SS.

Pursuer
08-11-17, 14:52
Was at Starlite earlier this week. Sitting at the bar. KBG to my left, standing, and her LVB on her left. Caught a whiff of what I thought was over ripe punani. Other KBGs eating dried squid, so I thought maybe that's what I smelled. Well, the KBG was a hopper and each time she left, the smell left and every time she returned, so did the smell. After experiencing 3 iterations of her malodorous aura, I bailed. Was one of the younger, taller KBGs; a recent town transplant I believe.

Johnny14
08-11-17, 22:17
Was at Starlite earlier this week. Sitting at the bar. KBG to my left, standing, and her LVB on her left. Caught a whiff of what I thought was over ripe punani. Other KBGs eating dried squid, so I thought maybe that's what I smelled. Well, the KBG was a hopper and each time she left, the smell left and every time she returned, so did the smell. After experiencing 3 iterations of her malodorous aura, I bailed. Was one of the younger, taller KBGs; a recent town transplant I believe.Maybe someone can verify if indeed it's the infamous Yuna the Tuna, by either shoving your finger up her "Ala wai channel" or immediately sniffing the spot where she just sat on. You'll better have some ammonia smelling salts to bring your senses back to normal if you pass out from her rotten pussy!

Lefty808
08-12-17, 11:13
Yuna the tuna is not tall. More like 5'0" without heels. So I doubt she made a comeback. Did the girl wear shorts or a dress? Just to make sure so I don't get sick!! Dam, does that mean there's another fish in Kalihi?

Pursuer
08-12-17, 17:04
Yuna the tuna is not tall. More like 5'0" without heels. So I doubt she made a comeback. Did the girl wear shorts or a dress? Just to make sure so I don't get sick!! Dam, does that mean there's another fish in Kalihi?I don't know what Yuna looks like. In fact, I really can't remember what the Starlite one looks like. Tallish, youngish, slim is all I can remember what she looked like. Wouldn't be able to pick her out of a KBG lineup. I thought I smelled something fishy around Shasha when she was working at 904. It was KBGs eating the dried squid. But the one that was at Starlite was definitely stink pussy. She was wearing a fairly short dress. 2 na #2. Got to wash "down there", girl. LOL.

Alohaoe
08-12-17, 19:25
[Deleted by Admin]

EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because the subject of the report was in direct violation of a posted Admin Restriction on the author, the thread, and/or the subject. This behavior will not be tolerated, and a 2nd violation will result in an automatic banning.

I'm telling you know brother, even though you have been here forever (one of the 500 that's been here longer than me) if you do this again I will indeed ban this user name and there will only be 499.

If you want to continue to be Alohaoe then I suggest you learn to use the fight thread.

A2

WarriorForLife
08-15-17, 05:27
She is a total package. She got it all.

Every where slow. No action.

Viet Whisperer
08-15-17, 15:26

Every where slow. No action.Going to have to disagree on the action comment. I'm seeing more action the slower things get. It's probably better than its been in awhile in my opinion. Kstyle other than Kay seems to have not much going on if that's where you're hanging but lot of places have fun to offer if you look for it.

TrueTemper
08-15-17, 17:19
Going to have to disagree on the action comment. I'm seeing more action the slower things get. It's probably better than its been in awhile in my opinion. Kstyle other than Kay seems to have not much going on if that's where you're hanging but lot of places have fun to offer if you look for it.The stars been align with me also. It changes all the time.

TrueTemper
08-15-17, 17:22

Every where slow. No action.KBG's with the personalities are making a killing.

Jaritsuh2
08-16-17, 16:27
Going to have to disagree on the action comment. I'm seeing more action the slower things get. It's probably better than its been in awhile in my opinion. Kstyle other than Kay seems to have not much going on if that's where you're hanging but lot of places have fun to offer if you look for it.Easier since it is slow, but I have my regulars that I usually take care of when go to their establishments, as I am sure you do. IN that sense we both stuck or then again, just chase another one in the same place. Trouble for sure. LOL. Especially since it is slow.

Guess the troll got some from the "princess" for a price of course. But then again as he stated it is "SLOW".

WarriorForLife
08-17-17, 03:30
When you got the looks of Brad. It is a lot easier to score on princess.

Fox is taking care of me real good. She got a very kind heart. Just have to buy her a few drinks here and there. Nothing big spending. She loves my bazooka and I love her melons. We made for each other.

" Slow, no action" what I meant was business are so slow these days. Girls are playing with their phone more than anything else.

Hinode
08-17-17, 22:15
When you got the looks of Brad. It is a lot easier to score on princess.

Fox is taking care of me real good. She got a very kind heart. Just have to buy her a few drinks here and there. Nothing big spending. She loves my bazooka and I love her melons. We made for each other.

" Slow, no action" what I meant was business are so slow these days. Girls are playing with their phone more than anything else.Braddah W4 L.

Since you _always_ post about the FOX (and I appreciate it) I don't look like Brad, but, hopefully if I ever get to meet her the "score" will be easier if I buy her some drinks?

Mahalo in advance. Football in 10 days braddahs.

H.

WarriorForLife
08-17-17, 23:09
Princess Fox is very selective. Buying her " some drinks " will only get you to mid field. Once you stop buying it she will hop on to another table. You need to work on her. Buy her plenty drinks. Go slow and be nice with her. Treat her like a princess. And of course if you look like Brad. You chance to score is much greater than the average Joe. Hope all that helps.

Braddah W4 L.

Since you _always_ post about the FOX (and I appreciate it) I don't look like Brad, but, hopefully if I ever get to meet her the "score" will be easier if I buy her some drinks?

H..

Lualualei808
08-17-17, 23:14
Braddah W4 L.

H.Can't Wait! GO Bows! CHEE HOOO!

BTW money talks, BS walks. Go get the Fox!!

TomAssCan9
08-18-17, 11:23
Went to Evergreen after work last night and it was dead.

MitsFunai
08-19-17, 04:41
Went to Evergreen after work last night and it was dead.That's the state of current affairs for most KBs except for dayshift at Ashley's. Get one tatted KBG (40 yo, 50% Korean; the rest Italian / Egyptian (so she says)) who is drawing one crowd. Not my kine wahine but the day business is rising a little while regular bartender tends to personal business. Cleoyoja's temporary schedule unknown, but sometime weekdays. BTW, I not recommending this KBG in any way; TEHO and, as always, be cautious out there.

MitsFunai
08-19-17, 04:55
Braddah W4 L. Since you _always_ post about the FOX (and I appreciate it) I don't look like Brad, but, hopefully if I ever get to meet her the "score" will be easier if I buy her some drinks? Mahalo in advance. Football in 10 days braddahs. H.
No worries about fox hunting or being Brad; let the dogs take care before your move. Most Hollywood KBGs get one game price and I hope you are not too disappointed (with the fox, I mean; not Rainbow Rolo football). Go Bows!

WarriorForLife
08-19-17, 05:30
She is a floater. Floating from one place to another. On a scale of 10. She looks like a 6. Saw her at Summit before. Ashley is dead day time. Getting better after 8 . But still don't see anyone worth mention there.

Checked out AK Walter kalihi. Nothing good there.

My daring Fox still as lovely as ever.

First Bows game will be free to your home TV. So no need going to bar to watch it. It is too early anyway.

That's the state of current affairs for most KBs except for dayshift at Ashley's. Get one tatted KBG (40 yo, 50% Korean; the rest Italian / Egyptian (so she says)) who is drawing one crowd. Not my kine wahine but the day business is rising a little while regular bartender tends to personal business. Cleoyoja's temporary schedule unknown, but sometime weekdays. BTW, I not recommending this KBG in any way; TEHO and, as always, be cautious out there.

John Ross
08-19-17, 05:47
Speaking of Rolo, that guy is imaginative with his scholarships. However, those girls from Fantastie weren't that great looking. Lots of KBGs are much better looking, and would have enticed the boys more, but Rolo is no Riley. LOL.

MitsFunai
08-19-17, 10:26
Speaking of Rolo, that guy is imaginative with his scholarships. However, those girls from Fantastie weren't that great looking. Lots of KBGs are much better looking, and would have enticed the boys more, but Rolo is no Riley. LOL.Rolo still one young guy (30's), makes connections (craziness, humor) and forms relationships with his players (IMO). These are powerful tools for a winning team or in any group situation requiring gains and cooperation. So that's how you catch a plain fox. Make a connection and form a relationship; money and looks are secondary if can get inside the head and heart, if any. Costs about $700 in prepaid gratuities for most KBGs to 'open up,' anyways (they keep track). Good luck, take care, and tallyho.

Hinode
08-19-17, 15:37
Rolo still one young guy (30's), makes connections (craziness, humor) and forms relationships with his players (IMO). These are powerful tools for a winning team or in any group situation requiring gains and cooperation. So that's how you catch a plain fox. Make a connection and form a relationship; money and looks are secondary if can get inside the head and heart, if any. Costs about $700 in prepaid gratuities for most KBGs to 'open up,' anyways (they keep track). Good luck, take care, and tallyho.Wow. I respect the OG's. Really? They keep track of your spending?? Does this sub total count towards your next visit? LOL. Unreal.

I rather pay 2 and guaranteed score touchdown plus the 2 point conversion at an AMP- if 7 dollohs is the 'open up' amount. Sheesh. Inflation everywhere ah.

Lualualei808
08-19-17, 17:31
That's the state of current affairs for most KBs except for dayshift at Ashley's. Get one tatted KBG (40 yo, 50% Korean; the rest Italian / Egyptian (so she says)) who is drawing one crowd. Not my kine wahine but the day business is rising a little while regular bartender tends to personal business. Cleoyoja's temporary schedule unknown, but sometime weekdays. BTW, I not recommending this KBG in any way; TEHO and, as always, be cautious out there.I believe you are referring to Sarah. Was at E. G. But currently at Summitt.

WarriorForLife
08-19-17, 17:44
Same person. Different name used. She works at Summit then Ashley and Summit again. Not my type. Would not recommend to anyone.

I believe you are referring to Sarah. Was at E. G. But currently at Summitt.

Blacks
08-20-17, 00:19
Reading several recent posts on this subject one gets the impression that by July or so the entire area except Camelot and Splash will be history. Bear in mind that there are several different unrelated projects in the works each with its own time table and in the Honolulu development game every thing takes longer than initially projected. There have been several detailed articles in the press over the last 6-8 months with fairly good information; some of these have appeared in this forum. My point is I'm sure this transformation will not occur as soon as everyone seems to think. Definitely do not pay any attention to information from the BG's. And lastly the lease management company for the project that will take the place of the Kenrock Bldg. (Twilight, Sandy's etc) is offering 3 year lease extensions to existing tenants. That is to say; nothing gonna happen at Kenrock for at least 3 years.

Kaina.Looks like nothing happened, everything is the same, new bar opens at the old Black Stalion.

MitsFunai
08-20-17, 06:14
Wow. I respect the OG's. Really? They keep track of your spending?? Does this sub total count towards your next visit? LOL. Unreal. I rather pay 2 and guaranteed score touchdown plus the 2 point conversion at an AMP- if 7 dollohs is the 'open up' amount. Sheesh. Inflation everywhere ah.They do keep track, IMO, because it is obvious if you observe and realize that it's a business of baiting (enticing), landing (capture), and flipping. That's why nobody spend like that anymore except for the LVBs who never give up on hoping and obsessions. Eh, whatever floats your boat, right? Anyway, I don't think many KBGs can command that much attention and prepaid expense anymore due to AMPs and many more distractions offered out there. The KBGs know that and are trying to compete in the marketplace with their interpretation of what a ho should look like to get some attention. Not working.

MitsFunai
08-20-17, 06:32
I believe you are referring to Sarah. Was at E. G. But currently at Summitt.Was introduced but forgot her name; was at Ashley's as currently as last week (dayshift bartender). Easy to spot with all the tats, trendy language, and mixed looks. Anyway, not my recommended type of wahine for anybody, so will not drag this out into a fox hunt. Nothing special.

MitsFunai
08-20-17, 06:45
What up with this place? Dayshift weekends and weekdays weak. No hospitality, customers. Nightshift must be busy because it ain't happening otherwise.

WarriorForLife
08-20-17, 08:35
Camelot, Ashley, Summit day shift. Grannies working. Waste time. After 8 not bad. But still suck.

Kalihi side better with Fox there. Best place to go Starlite.

What up with this place? Dayshift weekends and weekdays weak. No hospitality, customers. Nightshift must be busy because it ain't happening otherwise.

Viet Whisperer
08-20-17, 18:04
What up with this place? Dayshift weekends and weekdays weak. No hospitality, customers. Nightshift must be busy because it ain't happening otherwise.Was in there Weds night and seemed moderately busy. I don't know any girls there but Bora looked good. She's built like a brick shithouse but I could tell it would be a long and expensive road to get to know her. Come to think of it I don't think I've ever bought a Neko in Camelot LOL. Not sure why. I saw some other cuties in there as well. Might need to check it out more often. Might be one of my last safe havens where I don't know any girls and can drink in peace. I'm sure I will fuck up and ruin that place soon also.

H Mobius
08-20-17, 18:20
Was in there Weds night and seemed moderately busy. I don't know any girls there but Bora looked good. She's built like a brick shithouse but I could tell it would be a long and expensive road to get to know her.Was wondering about her. I thought perhaps she got married. It seems like years since I last saw her around. Up until then, yes, she was always built like a horse and able to take an entire offensive line, no offense intended.

I remember her as one of the few who never took advantage, or ROB'd, so I'm a little surprised a nice girl like her is in a place where, thinking back over the years, I've never met anything but a shithead.

John Ross
08-20-17, 18:33
Bora is a big girl! Her weight goes up and down, and when it is down, she looks pretty good. If she knows you are into her, she will ROB you.

Viet Whisperer
08-20-17, 21:09
Bora is a big girl! Her weight goes up and down, and when it is down, she looks pretty good. If she knows you are into her, she will ROB you.Not going down that road LOL. Don't need another and working to get rid of a few "partners" that I've lost interest in already. Less is more sometimes.

MitsFunai
08-21-17, 05:05
Was in there Weds night and seemed moderately busy. I don't know any girls there but Bora looked good. She's built like a brick shithouse but I could tell it would be a long and expensive road to get to know her. Come to think of it I don't think I've ever bought a Neko in Camelot LOL. Not sure why. I saw some other cuties in there as well. Might need to check it out more often. Might be one of my last safe havens where I don't know any girls and can drink in peace. I'm sure I will fuck up and ruin that place soon also.If that was the day bartender from D'amour (the now S&S), best to leave it alone; she one mercenary with attitude now, who will wish she wasn't, in a few more quick years. If you don't know why a neko was never bought in a KB, also leave that alone and count your blessings that you've found a safe haven where being anonymous can be a good thing. Ashley's was packed weekend night shift-lots of young girls; unusual, but that's the way it was. Take care and Go Bows.

Old Island Boy
08-21-17, 06:19
Was wondering about her. I thought perhaps she got married. It seems like years since I last saw her around. Up until then, yes, she was always built like a horse and able to take an entire offensive line, no offense intended.

I remember her as one of the few who never took advantage, or ROB'd, so I'm a little surprised a nice girl like her is in a place where, thinking back over the years, I've never met anything but a shithead.Interesting, I thought Bora moved back to Korea for good. Very surprised to hear that she is back. Her weight does go up and down, but I like her no matter what the scale says. She has always been nice to me and not pushed at all. Mutual respect is what saves me I'm sure. She can work your wallet, I've seen her do it to some customers.

I think she was married at one time, but not anymore. Maybe more than once actually.

Hinode
08-23-17, 16:41
Braddahs,

Any of you guys going to hit a KB just to drink and chill today? I get business in Kalihi. Let me know. I'll try check my PM or the site before 12:30 pm, I should be in Kalihi around 1 pm.

Aloha.

Just talk story, football, KBG, whatever. Buy you one drink!

Lualualei808
08-26-17, 04:15
Club Summitt changed name to Chill Bar and Grill. Changing to a local themed bar. Another bar to boycott. For a fat, old, fugly guy like me, I just don't feel comfortable. Younger crowd with loud music. Not my cup of tea. Have to find another place to chill.

WarriorForLife
08-26-17, 05:59
Sounds more like a restaurant. Where is granny Sylvia going? Her fatso granny partner Leeann was long gone to Ashley. Saw couple of other ladies at Spotlite.

Kids and loud music spells trouble. Stay away!

Club Summitt changed name to Chill Bar and Grill. Changing to a local themed bar. Another bar to boycott. For a fat, old, fugly guy like me, I just don't feel comfortable. Younger crowd with loud music. Not my cup of tea. Have to find another place to chill..

BotoMoco
08-26-17, 10:11
Anybody get any play from the bartenders at splash?

Captin Crunch
08-26-17, 14:25
Braddahs,

Any of you guys going to hit a KB just to drink and chill today? I get business in Kalihi. Let me know. I'll try check my PM or the site before 12:30 pm, I should be in Kalihi around 1 pm.

Aloha.

Just talk story, football, KBG, whatever. Buy you one drink!Where you watching the UH game today?

Kbart1
08-26-17, 17:36
Anyone want to join us in pearl city? I hear many chicks working since new mama open.

Give me some info.

Thanks.

Kbart1
08-26-17, 19:07
Anyone been there yet?

Hinode
08-27-17, 01:11
Not like I could have went out today anyway, but I glad I never cough up 100 for the stupid PPV fight.

Opah 2
08-27-17, 02:03
Anyone been there yet?Early only grandma. Maybe later better.

Viet Whisperer
08-27-17, 05:40
Anyone want to join us in pearl city? I hear many chicks working since new mama open.

Give me some info.

Thanks.Mama is Mia who ran Mama Mia in Pearl Kai. Couple girls from Mama Mia followed her there. Above average looking women for PC area.

Jj6969
08-27-17, 11:06

Give me some info.

Thanks.TOFTT and report back.

Jj6969
08-27-17, 11:11
Club Summitt changed name to Chill Bar and Grill. Changing to a local themed bar. Another bar to boycott. For a fat, old, fugly guy like me, I just don't feel comfortable. Younger crowd with loud music. Not my cup of tea. Have to find another place to chill.Not to good to be next door to the shady business next door either. Seen guys doing drugs in the parking lot.

WarriorForLife
08-27-17, 16:05
I was approach by someone on a biciyle selling it. Next door game room draw all kind of people coming in and out. I don't even park my car there anymore. It is kind of scary coming out of a nearby bar with a few drinks to locate your car there late at night. Yes. A new bar sign has been put up. I did not bother to go inside to check it out.

Not to good to be next door to the shady business next door either. Seen guys doing drugs in the parking lot.

Kbart1
08-27-17, 17:25
Went down PC Christy bar. Only saw my mom's age group. Nothing special. Boring.

H Mobius
08-27-17, 18:09
Not to good to be next door to the shady business next door either. Seen guys doing drugs in the parking lot.Yes, the Makaloa area is getting a bit more dangerous, as they are becoming quite brazen with their activities. You don't want to be seen staggering out of a bar by some guy smoking a pipe, and become a target.

Lualualei808
08-27-17, 18:20
Not to good to be next door to the shady business next door either. Seen guys doing drugs in the parking lot.Ever since they added the game room, seen some shady characters hanging around Summitt, shooting pool. Time to move to another bar.

On a side note, mass exodus of daytime bartenders at E. G. Only grannies Sunshine and Angie is there. Thru the KBG wireless, Sandra moved back to SnS, Honey and Yooni moved to Camelot. What is going on at E. G. ? Inquiring minds want to know.

H Mobius
08-27-17, 21:07
What is going on at E. G. ? Inquiring minds want to know.They have a cheesy handwritten sign behind the bar that says they reserve the right to refuse service. I've also seen the lousy customer service.

They probably put that sign in response to bruddas who snap when mistreated, then they probably point to the sign and tell brudda to leave. The sign might as well say that they reserve the right to be dicks to customers.

TrueTemper
08-28-17, 03:30
They have a cheesy handwritten sign behind the bar that says they reserve the right to refuse service. I've also seen the lousy customer service.

They probably put that sign in response to bruddas who snap when mistreated, then they probably point to the sign and tell brudda to leave. The sign might as well say that they reserve the right to be dicks to customers.I asked about the sign. Someone who didn't look legally blind or handicap was and brought his dog with him and acted like a dick without showing them his license to bring in the canine. Not sure if it is true or not. As usual I was intoxicated. Have fun guys!!

MitsFunai
08-28-17, 08:40
Yes, the Makaloa area is getting a bit more dangerous, as they are becoming quite brazen with their activities. You don't want to be seen staggering out of a bar by some guy smoking a pipe, and become a target.The coppers also hang on the cusp of Sheridan / Makaloa Streets at night. Many of the undesirables are mobile (bicycles) and hard to catch when doing their thing.

Maximo808
08-28-17, 13:10
Anyone been there yet?See my rip off report from 2 months ago. Saw her at Join Us and said "shit". Need to get out of that place. PM me for more info, but you need to have at least 5 meaningful posts in this forum.

Alohaoe
08-28-17, 17:34
Former owners will be back September 1.

Alohaoe.

Hinode
08-28-17, 21:48
Which KB shows college FB games in HD ? Who is going where and what time? First games start at noon. Be there, or be square. No say I never offer to come out and meet you fakas. We all getting old. Unfortunately my window is a lot smaller now. More of a day monger (today, present day) due to RL. Let's all work together and fuck our bookies in the arse. Imua to the players, to the regular joes, to the minimum paying workers of Hawaii. Let's go! (No get me wrong, eye candy don't hurt. But I rather sit around drink w / the braddahs & talk shit about the KBG than, yeah, you know.) Throwing out the invite message 3 days before hand. Don't pm me day of, or day after, and ask me where I went. You faka.

H Mobius
08-28-17, 22:26
I asked about the sign. Someone who didn't look legally blind or handicap was and brought his dog with him and acted like a dick without showing them his license to bring in the canine. Not sure if it is true or not. Could be. Several years ago, a homeless lady came in with her dog. The girls were upset. The manager nicely asked her to leave but it took some doing.

Another homeless lady used to come in for a bottle of water and use the bathroom. Yup EG attracts all kinds...

Captin Crunch
08-28-17, 23:17
Which KB shows college FB games in HD ? Who is going where and what time? First games start at noon. Be there, or be square. No say I never offer to come out and meet you fakas. We all getting old. Unfortunately my window is a lot smaller now. More of a day monger (today, present day) due to RL. Let's all work together and fuck our bookies in the arse. Imua to the players, to the regular joes, to the minimum paying workers of Hawaii. Let's go! (No get me wrong, eye candy don't hurt. But I rather sit around drink w / the braddahs & talk shit about the KBG than, yeah, you know.) Throwing out the invite message 3 days before hand. Don't pm me day of, or day after, and ask me where I went. You faka.I like watching games at 5-0. Tv are good, but you got to put up with the house customers. There are a few in particular that are annoying.

WarriorForLife
08-29-17, 05:10
Where is Candy and Lisa going? Is new mama bringing her girls?

Former owners will be back September 1.

Alohaoe..

Pursuer
08-29-17, 14:41
Where is Candy and Lisa going? Is new mama bringing her girls?

.Do you mean to say Connie instead of Candy? If what Alohaoe reports, new mama will be lease owner Jenny. 904 went downhill pretty fast after the two KBGs took over (primarily Connie, from what I've heard).

Pursuer
08-29-17, 14:46
I like watching games at 5-0. Tv are good, but you got to put up with the house customers. There are a few in particular that are annoying.What is more eternally annoying is that place is just too bright, especially on the bar. Went once, never went back.

WarriorForLife
08-29-17, 15:27
Yes I meant Connie. Hoping the new 904 mama keeping the old bartender crew. Getting good service from Gia, Julie and Hana. I am sure some of the floor crew are leaving elsewhere.

There might be another club changing owner real soon. Vegas isn't doing good. The local side is closing on the weekends. Business are poor both sides.

Kalihi Station is picking up the stream. All seats were almost filled on Friday night.

Anyone have checked AKA Summitt? Wonder who is left working at that place? The parking lot is real scary late at night. Groups of people hang out tbere. Guys riding on two wheels with backpack.

Ashley business also have gone down. They are losing many girls to Kalihi side. The ones that are staying are grannies and some 90 days wonder.

Busiest place in town I would say is Splash.

Do you mean to say Connie instead of Candy? If what Alohaoe reports, new mama will be lease owner Jenny. 904 went downhill pretty fast after the two KBGs took over (primarily Connie, from what I've heard).

ForeverBB
08-29-17, 17:42
Miji ran away Mon, Aug 21st with a load of cash! She defrauded all close friends of Tanamoshi, Kiko Pawprint, and Bar money! In all, over $1 mil. During her last weeks of her fraud scheme, she was last seen in Halawa walking her two dogs, Ahyoung and Mongsil. She probably ran away to LA or New York by now. Anyone hear or see of her whereabouts, please PM me!

Aloha!

ForeverBB
08-29-17, 19:03
Miji the con ran away! She defrauded many close friends and businesses partners of over $500 k+!

After months of planning and deceit, She ran away Monday evening, Aug 21st, collecting and pocketing all the tanamoshi, bar money, kiko paw print money! Wonder if she is alive?

H Mobius
08-29-17, 23:48
Miji the con ran away! She defrauded many close friends and businesses partners of over $500 k+!

After months of planning and deceit, She ran away Monday evening, Aug 21st, collecting and pocketing all the tanamoshi, bar money, kiko paw print money! Wonder if she is alive?Over $1M? Nasty. She needs to think about moving to another planet.

WarriorForLife
08-30-17, 01:05
Met her at Back to Vegas. Very low key, she seldom talk. I would never think she would do such horrible thing. Anyway, this would hurt a lot of people involved. LA and NY has a large Korean community. Soon or later she would bump into someone she knows there.

With this large amount of money has been stolen or conned. Law enforcement dept probably already been notified. Unless she flee to North Korea, she will be found one day.

Over $1M? Nasty. She needs to think about moving to another planet.

John Ross
08-30-17, 02:38

After months of planning and deceit, She ran away Monday evening, Aug 21st, collecting and pocketing all the tanamoshi, bar money, kiko paw print money! Wonder if she is alive?Sandy K. , is that you? So what is it? $500 k+ or $1 M+?

John Ross
08-30-17, 02:41
Met her at Back to Vegas. Very low key, she seldom talk. I would never think she would do such horrible thing. Anyway, this would hurt a lot of people involved. LA and NY has a large Korean community. Soon or later she would bump into someone she knows there.

With this large amount of money has been stolen or conned. Law enforcement dept probably already been notified. Unless she flee to North Korea, she will be found one day.She doesn't have to flee to LA or NYC. She can go to other places with large Korean communities like SC, TX, Chicago, Atlanta. And disappear.

MitsFunai
08-30-17, 04:31
Miji the con ran away! She defrauded many close friends and businesses partners of over $500 k+!There were several of these types of tanomoshi frauds (in the past) under similar economic conditions involving various sectors of the local business community. The method of financing amongst mutual friends (tanomoshi) that the immigrant Japanese used was quite different than that of today; stay away from it unless secured by (at least) a promissory note. I knew one KB wahine who pulled the same fraud; she was 'outed' dealing in LV and her story ended there.

Viet Whisperer
08-30-17, 16:29
Sandy K. , is that you? So what is it? $500 k+ or $1 M+?That place has been extremely dead for months other than the local bar in back. I don't see them having this kind of money but with all the angles these places work who knows?

WarriorForLife
08-30-17, 17:41
You are right the bar does not seem to have that much money due to slow in business. However the "investment" from the BGs and friends could come close to that amount as he or she stated.

That place has been extremely dead for months other than the local bar in back. I don't see them having this kind of money but with all the angles these places work who knows?.

Lefty808
08-30-17, 17:47
A lot of bar owners are in multiple tanomoshi. Add Gina former owner of Green Tee and Cheers station to the list of people that ripped off and ran away with tanomoshi money.

Also Connie and Lisa from 904 last day is September 30. Jenny is taking over. Connie and Lisa will still be working at 904. As will most girls.

HonoluluFatBoy
08-31-17, 20:23
Anybody knows where Jae and Joon moved to? They used to work at Lucky Honu but have sinced moved. Mahalo in advance.

Viet Whisperer
09-01-17, 02:35
Changing to new name tomorrow. Sugi from club destiny. Tee time, Club CEO is taking over.

H Mobius
09-03-17, 00:41

With this large amount of money has been stolen or conned. Law enforcement dept probably already been notified. Unless she flee to North Korea, she will be found one day.Yes. People know people who know people, and deep pockets will get involved. She can run, she can hide, she can even disappear, but it will not last. Eventually, she will be found. That much money and the supposed deception cannot simply be ignored.

Hey VW, where is this Mon Mon bar?

Viet Whisperer
09-03-17, 08:36
Yes. People know people who know people, and deep pockets will get involved. She can run, she can hide, she can even disappear, but it will not last. Eventually, she will be found. That much money and the supposed deception cannot simply be ignored.

Hey VW, where is this Mon Mon bar?It's the old islander. Near where Canal bar was and Pleasure Emporium.

H Mobius
09-04-17, 15:33
It's the old islander. Near where Canal bar was and Pleasure Emporium.Thanks boss.

Captin Crunch
09-04-17, 20:13
Anybody knows where Jae and Joon moved to? They used to work at Lucky Honu but have sinced moved. Mahalo in advance.They are at Back to Vegas.

WarriorForLife
09-04-17, 22:02
I believe Joon isn't there anymore. Not too many girls staying before and after the con job.

They are at Back to Vegas..

WarriorForLife
09-04-17, 22:08
I believe it is Mom Lom. The old Islander.

There is a Chinese at Camelot. Don't know if she is Lulu since I never have met her. She is very nice. Go check her out.

Yes. People know people who know people, and deep pockets will get involved. She can run, she can hide, she can even disappear, but it will not last. Eventually, she will be found. That much money and the supposed deception cannot simply be ignored.

Hey VW, where is this Mon Mon bar?

Viet Whisperer
09-04-17, 23:49
I believe it is Mom Lom. The old Islander.

There is a Chinese at Camelot. Don't know if she is Lulu since I never have met her. She is very nice. Go check her out.I typed it wrong it was Mon Nom and is going to be called Arisu.

H Mobius
09-05-17, 00:43
I typed it wrong it was Mon Nom and is going to be called Arisu.Arisu is a much better and enticing name than one that sounds like jibberish.

Anyone go to the mama's B-Day party at Thai Angel last Saturday? Place was packed. Tons of girls for once; lots of T & A, not enough booths :)

MitsFunai
09-05-17, 11:09
One nada hapa (K / Mix, L=5-6)) added to dayshift bartending crew at Ashley's (odda one L=3-4); at least this one is personable and service-oriented. If you like 'them thick, young, chatty, and tatted then these are for you. Camelot trying to improve their dayshift bartending crew as well. They've added one range of attractive ones to suit your tastes; older one (50's) working midweek not bad and the other crews ranging from late 20-30's. Believe Ashley's is the place for attractive, older KBGs with experience and game; IMO only and I not recommending anything; go check for see. About time they realize that the dayshift revenue is one integral part of the bottom line with minimal liabilities. How you like them 'Bows only +23 pts. (open +21).

WarriorForLife
09-05-17, 16:01
The Hapa rating "L5-6" is about right. Watch out for old hag Leeann there. L-5. S-4. Yes she got "game". A game of delusion. She will tell you her sorry ass BS story she does not have any Sugar daddy / BFs. To con you for drinks and she brings watering drinks so she could drinks all night with you. Another old hag there which I forgot her name. She used to work at Casino for long time. An alcoholic, she drinks real shots. L4/5.

Hey. Check out the Chinese lady at Camelot. She is pretty wild when she is drunk.

One nada hapa (K / Mix, L=5-6)) added to dayshift bartending crew at Ashley's (odda one L=3-4); at least this one is personable and service-oriented. If you like 'them thick, young, chatty, and tatted then these are for you. Camelot trying to improve their dayshift bartending crew as well. They've added one range of attractive ones to suit your tastes; older one (50's) working midweek not bad and the other crews ranging from late 20-30's. Believe Ashley's is the place for attractive, older KBGs with experience and game; IMO only and I not recommending anything; go check for see. About time they realize that the dayshift revenue is one integral part of the bottom line with minimal liabilities. How you like them 'Bows only +23 pts. (open +21).

Captin Crunch
09-05-17, 22:16
I believe Joon isn't there anymore. Not too many girls staying before and after the con job.

.Unless there is another jae and joon, I bought a beer for them there recently.

BotoMoco
09-06-17, 02:25
I guess no play from the bartenders at splash? Or is it a secret LOL.

John Ross
09-06-17, 03:19
The Hapa rating "L5-6" is about right. Watch out for old hag Leeann there. L-5. S-4. Yes she got "game". A game of delusion. She will tell you her sorry ass BS story she does not have any Sugar daddy / BFs. To con you for drinks and she brings watering drinks so she could drinks all night with you. Another old hag there which I forgot her name. She used to work at Casino for long time. An alcoholic, she drinks real shots. L4/5.

Hey. Check out the Chinese lady at Camelot. She is pretty wild when she is drunk.You seem to harbor a great deal of animus towards Leeann. She was a ***** to me when she worked at Camelot. I'm guessing she played you pretty bad, but you need to get over it. As for Lulu, she is a lot of fun.

WarriorForLife
09-06-17, 04:12
Yes I was played by her alright. She told me she was 42 when I met her. Come to find out she is at least 55.

Fox still my lady of my life. One day I will marry her.

You seem to harbor a great deal of animus towards Leeann. She was a ***** to me when she worked at Camelot. I'm guessing she played you pretty bad, but you need to get over it. As for Lulu, she is a lot of fun..

WarriorForLife
09-07-17, 06:14
Is Joon and Jae belong to day crew? How do they look like? I go there at night. Only 3 girls working at the Koran side. Angee, Jenny, Grace.

Unless there is another jae and joon, I bought a beer for them there recently..

John Ross
09-07-17, 07:15
Be careful what you wish for.

Opah 2
09-08-17, 01:25
Went to splash today. Not good. Camelot mama working today. Evergreen Angie and sunshine. Terrible day.

MitsFunai
09-09-17, 14:49
Yes I was played by her alright. She told me she was 42 when I met her. Come to find out she is at least 55. Fox still my lady of my life. One day I will marry her.
She one mercenary for sure but is very obvious about her intentions to BS and ROB your arse. Anyway, for me she get that evil look and manner; not too smooth. Waste time and money like the majority of KBGs.
See you gentlemen at Ashley's for the UH game Saturday; they open at 1000 hrs.; only old ladies but might get one surprise or two, haha. Guys going Kalihi, take care and watch out for them cunning foxes. Kalihi Station going open 0600 hrs. from now to compete with Green Tee, I guess.

Jaritsuh2
09-09-17, 16:55
She one mercenary for sure but is very obvious about her intentions to BS and ROB your arse. Anyway, for me she get that evil look and manner; not too smooth. Waste time and money like the majority of KBGs.
See you gentlemen at Ashley's for the UH game Saturday; they open at 1000 hrs.; only old ladies but might get one surprise or two, haha. Guys going Kalihi, take care and watch out for them cunning foxes. Kalihi Station going open 0600 hrs. from now to compete with Green Tee, I guess.Spoke to Lee Mits said will open at 6 and prices will be same as Green Tea, so the guys that need a place just to chill and drink can have it there. Ashley does cook a lot for the game anyway be safe.

WarriorForLife
09-09-17, 22:15
I heard she got bounced out of Camelot twice due to troubles and ended out at Ashley now. She does have an evil look. Saw her fighting with a customer at Summitt once.

She one mercenary for sure but is very obvious about her intentions to BS and ROB your arse. Anyway, for me she get that evil look and manner; not too smooth. Waste time and money like the majority of KBGs..

WarriorForLife
09-10-17, 02:54
The local side is going to be close as of next week.

Lualualei808
09-10-17, 03:23
Heard thru the KBG wireless, Splash was raided by LE on Thursday night. Nobody got caught. What a waste of taxpayer's money. Just to make Kaneshiro look good. Is he running for office? Well if he is I'm surely not voting for him. Another corrupt politician.

Asstro
09-10-17, 14:26
Heard thru the KBG wireless, Splash was raided by LE on Thursday night. Nobody got caught. What a waste of taxpayer's money. Just to make Kaneshiro look good. Is he running for office? Well if he is I'm surely not voting for him. Another corrupt politician.Not a typical stupid raid, as FBI was involved.

Alohaoe
09-10-17, 20:28
Jenny lease holder of 904 will return October 1st.

Alohaoe.

WarriorForLife
09-12-17, 00:58
With the illegally imagration policy implemented. Could it be one of those raid?

Not a typical stupid raid, as FBI was involved..

WarriorForLife
09-12-17, 01:03
My honey Fox is in Korea. No fun without her.

Lualualei808
09-12-17, 02:43
Thru the KBG wireless, SnS will be closing soon. Can anyone confirm?

On a side note, Summitt is really turning into a kiddie bar. Really young bartenders working daytime shift. Need to go
find places to chill and watch football. A fat, bald fugly type of guy like me just don't fit in with these kiddie bars.

John Ross
09-12-17, 03:42
Thru the KBG wireless, SnS will be closing soon. Can anyone confirm?

On a side note, Summitt is really turning into a kiddie bar. Really young bartenders working daytime shift. Need to go
find places to chill and watch football. A fat, bald fugly type of guy like me just don't fit in with these kiddie bars.I heard they were closing, too. Maybe end of October?

MitsFunai
09-12-17, 05:34
Thru the KBG wireless, SnS will be closing soon. Can anyone confirm? On a side note, Summitt is really turning into a kiddie bar. Really young bartenders working daytime shift. Need to go
find places to chill and watch football. A fat, bald fugly type of guy like me just don't fit in with these kiddie bars.A KB closing during the second month of a supposedly lucrative football season? The real reason may be unknown at this time (I thought it was a popular place), but on the surface it appears to be a revealing insight as to the general state of KB business. Young wahine bartenders? No wonder some guys navigating toward Summit during the dayshift; kiddie bars no last anyway. Maybe the $3-4 beers taking its toll?

John Ross
09-12-17, 05:49
I don't think they are closing voluntarily, instead, it is what the landlord offered. I may be wrong about the date. My mind gets fuzzy as I age, and it was either end of October or end of the year. For some reason, I keep thinking October.

Lualualei808
09-12-17, 09:28
I don't think they are closing voluntarily, instead, it is what the landlord offered. I may be wrong about the date. My mind gets fuzzy as I age, and it was either end of October or end of the year. For some reason, I keep thinking October.I also heard it is because of the landlord. Other businesses in the area have also moved out.

MitsFunai
09-12-17, 11:08
I also heard it is because of the landlord. Other businesses in the area have also moved out.No make economic and financial sense to chase the tenants away unless they not paying the rent on time, get criminal activity, or one deal no can turn down; take the money as long as can. Anyway, when and if it happens then we going know why because probably going affect other tenants in the immediate area. In the meantime, stay cool and take care.

WarriorForLife
09-12-17, 12:31
They chase out the tenants probably because of preparation of redevelopment is near.

No make economic and financial sense to chase the tenants away unless they not paying the rent on time, get criminal activity, or one deal no can turn down; take the money as long as can. Anyway, when and if it happens then we going know why because probably going affect other tenants in the immediate area. In the meantime, stay cool and take care.

H Mobius
09-12-17, 22:22
I don't think they are closing voluntarily, instead, it is what the landlord offered. I may be wrong about the date. My mind gets fuzzy as I age, and it was either end of October or end of the year. For some reason, I keep thinking October.Me too, and with a caveman brain at that. I seem to remember October having been mentioned, as well as seeing an article in the paper about the unique architecture of the Kenrock Building (which houses Twilight and other bars) still remaining in this day and age.

Allbust
09-12-17, 23:07
My honey Fox is in Korea. No fun without her.When she coming back? Must be slow at KStyle then these days.

Glogauer
09-13-17, 05:49
Has anyone been there before? My friend told me about this place. 3 Filipino girls and one Thai. There isn't any private rooms but play is available at the booths. And my friend had take out with julie. There are two robs there that you have to watch out for Charlene Filipino girl with bleached hair with a huge rack she drinks real fast and doesn't show the goods. And there is also lani skinny Filipino girl with fakies. She will also rob you. Was just curious if anyone else got action from these girls?Maybe not 7 years ago, but Lani does now. She filled out nicely.

WarriorForLife
09-13-17, 17:47
Honey Fox said is family thing. So could be a while she is back. Kstyle losing half of its busniess I think. No Fox, no honey.

When she coming back? Must be slow at KStyle then these days..

BotoMoco
09-13-17, 18:50
So what's the deal with the raid there anybody know? When they pull something like that does the patrons get questioned too or they are allowed to leave?

John Ross
09-14-17, 01:24
So what's the deal with the raid there anybody know? When they pull something like that does the patrons get questioned too or they are allowed to leave?Patrons are usually free to come and go. I was fucked up one time and told one of the guys to sit down and have a beer. He was not amused.

Lualualei808
09-14-17, 02:39
I don't think they are closing voluntarily, instead, it is what the landlord offered. I may be wrong about the date. My mind gets fuzzy as I age, and it was either end of October or end of the year. For some reason, I keep thinking October.Might be sooner than later. Looks like they already have started to fence off the property. No access to SnS and Evergreen parking from Kapiolani, only from Makaloa.

WarriorForLife
09-15-17, 03:19
Sooner than we think. We are going to lose 7 bars.

www.bizjournals.com/pacific/news/2017/01/06/condominium-boom-shifts-to-ala-moana.html

Might be sooner than later. Looks like they already have started to fence off the property. No access to SnS and Evergreen parking from Kapiolani, only from Makaloa.

WarriorForLife
09-16-17, 06:08
It is at least 25 ft or higher. Only at Kapiolani side.

John Ross
09-16-17, 06:52
Might be sooner than later. Looks like they already have started to fence off the property. No access to SnS and Evergreen parking from Kapiolani, only from Makaloa.I saw that today. They sure are putting the squeeze on the holdout bars.

Johnny14
09-16-17, 19:58
Sooner than we think. We are going to lose 7 bars.

www.bizjournals.com/pacific/news/2017/01/06/condominium-boom-shifts-to-ala-moana.htmlGood, there's allot of room at the massage parlors for these unemployed KBG. Its about time they earn their money the "hard" way with iron clad pipes of all sizes instead of being a tease and rob you of your hard earned cash!

Jaritsuh2
09-17-17, 20:09
It is at least 25 ft or higher. Only at Kapiolani side.A lot of people use that driveway as a drive thru to cut to makaloa street as no left turns one way and limited right turns except block by block the other the owners probably looking at the liability aspect of all those vehicles driving through. To Sam's Club and Walmart. I also believe once the cab company left the access they needed well there really wasn't any need. They also probably want the remaining tenants out asap.

John Ross
09-18-17, 02:25
A lot of people use that driveway as a drive thru to cut to makaloa street as no left turns one way and limited right turns except block by block the other the owners probably looking at the liability aspect of all those vehicles driving through. To Sam's Club and Walmart. Guilty as charged! LOL. Now only get the tight one between Flexa and Summit.

WarriorForLife
09-18-17, 04:34
The EG alley has been there since the building was built. So close to demo date. Why is it all in the sudden they like to block it off to prevent thru traffic? And leaving Summit alley open for traffic to go through.

I think your second observation " they probably want other tenants out asap" is more likely.

A lot of people use that driveway as a drive thru to cut to makaloa street as no left turns one way and limited right turns except block by block the other the owners probably looking at the liability aspect of all those vehicles driving through. To Sam's Club and Walmart. I also believe once the cab company left the access they needed well there really wasn't any need. They also probably want the remaining tenants out asap.

FawkLuvah
09-22-17, 12:08
Honey Fox said is family thing. So could be a while she is back. Kstyle losing half of its busniess I think. No Fox, no honey.

.Going to Korea. Hope to connect with Miss Fox. She was so happy when I told her I will going to Seoul. Only going to be there for a few more weeks. Wish me luck. Hope we don't get missiled by kim jong.

WarriorForLife
09-22-17, 20:37
Please give her my best wishes. Tell her I am waiting to marry her when she is back to the island. Have a nice trip there. Stay away near the North you hear.

Going to Korea. Hope to connect with Miss Fox. She was so happy when I told her I will going to Seoul. Only going to be there for a few more weeks. Wish me luck. Hope we don't get missiled by kim jong..

MitsFunai
09-26-17, 11:36
Seems like it's the only place for guarans if you don't mind MILF average looks (4-6), bodies (4-7), and negotiated prices (whatever it will bear). Nowadays, no more too many places like this anymore and is a safety valve in case "got to go" because they (KBGs) all go. Kalihi and Kapiolani slow, unentertaining unless payment is made beforehand.

Pursuer
09-26-17, 15:51
Seems like it's the only place for guarans if you don't mind MILF average looks (4-6), bodies (4-7), and negotiated prices (whatever it will bear). Nowadays, no more too many places like this anymore and is a safety valve in case "got to go" because they (KBGs) all go. Kalihi and Kapiolani slow, unentertaining unless payment is made beforehand.While I agree with Mits' assessment of looks and bodies, most of them saw their 40's many moons ago. They are all lined up, sitting on a couch. If the door is closed, they are the first thing you see; most times the door is open and it looks like a scene from a Krungthep whorehouse. LOL.

Johnny14
09-26-17, 19:16
Seems like it's the only place for guarans if you don't mind MILF average looks (4-6), bodies (4-7), and negotiated prices (whatever it will bear). Nowadays, no more too many places like this anymore and is a safety valve in case "got to go" because they (KBGs) all go. Kalihi and Kapiolani slow, unentertaining unless payment is made beforehand.Seems like this bar is where the KBG of yesteryear's Blue Sea went for "retirement", but still ready to pounce on the unsuspecting victims who happen to wander in this joint for some happy ending. They asking for $200, but get much better choices at the AMPs, I guess after a couple shots and the lights low, even some 60-70 year old KBG may look good so long as you don't remember the next morning how she looked like!

Hinode
09-26-17, 20:24
Seems like it's the only place for guarans if you don't mind MILF average looks (4-6), bodies (4-7), and negotiated prices (whatever it will bear). Nowadays, no more too many places like this anymore and is a safety valve in case "got to go" because they (KBGs) all go. Kalihi and Kapiolani slow, unentertaining unless payment is made beforehand.Arigato for the 411 braddah Mits. Good to know. Always looking around this area, small kine back in the KBG scene. We'll see. I still like see that WarriorForLife's wife Fox at KStyle.

"Not too many places like this anymore. " Safety valve. Check.

WarriorForLife
09-26-17, 21:41
Honey Fox still in Korea. Miss her very much.

Lualualei808
09-26-17, 22:03
even some 60-70 year old KBG may look good so long as you don't remember the next morning how she looked like!Even in Kapiolani area have KBG in that age group. WTF!!

Yikes!

H Mobius
09-26-17, 22:54
Even in Kapiolani area have KBG in that age group. WTF!!

Yikes!Makaloa near EG is looking like a wasteland now, with trash and tons of cig butts. So weird to see the section that had Suzie's, Ohana and Pony Taxi closed-off. Pony's was there forever, it was fun to see drunk BGs scurrying into cabs.

Nothing happening, except a couple of women at SnS were built like they would be kick-ass providers in Kison or the Wong Building.

John Ross
09-26-17, 23:21
I'm guessing the landlords are putting up those fences to prevent vagrants / homeless from populating their parking lots / buildings. However, with the dust screens, it also makes it hard to monitor. Just find a way through the fence and cover the dust screen and you're good. I haven't been out to the Kapiolani bars in a while, so is the place getting more sketchy with all the building closures?

H Mobius
09-26-17, 23:26
I'm guessing the landlords are putting up those fences to prevent vagrants / homeless from populating their parking lots / buildings. However, with the dust screens, it also makes it hard to monitor. Just find a way through the fence and cover the dust screen and you're good. I haven't been out to the Kapiolani bars in a while, so is the place getting more sketchy with all the building closures?IMHO it is, what with the general lack of business and frequent flow of white collar (guys who don't dress like cavemen) spenders like in the days of yore, and thus total lack of hot girls for men to fall in love with on first sight. All things come to an end, I reckon. Silly as it may sound, seeing Pony Taxi all boarded-up was the saddest part.

TEHO, but really the only place left on that strip IMHO is SnS. Thai Angel can be good (sometimes REALLY good) on weekends but the girls come late and are unreliable. The old Romantei just seems like a drama place now, and Sandy's is a sausage fest. Twilight is spotty at best, and EG is mostly ripoff artists anymore.

Lualualei808
09-27-17, 01:55
Makaloa near EG is looking like a wasteland now, with trash and tons of cig butts. So weird to see the section that had Suzie's, Ohana and Pony Taxi closed-off. Pony's was there forever, it was fun to see drunk BGs scurrying into cabs.

Nothing happening, except a couple of women at SnS were built like they would be kick-ass providers in Kison or the Wong Building.Passed by Makaloa and not a single car was parked in E. G. Parking lot. Is the end near for E. G. Too?

Heard thru the KBG wireless, Seri and Sunny from SnS will be moving to Splash. FWIW.

Hawaii Raven
09-27-17, 02:04
Heading back again soon. Any info on these two girls at Summit? Still there or long gone? Or what's good at the bars now days anyways?

Her name is Iori (eee-oh-di). She is cool and can speak a lot of English but has a strong Japanese accent. Her friend with the nice boobs that were popping out is Sachi. She hops around summit, xclusive, saigon, evergreen whereevers. There is play to be had with the latter but not the former.

WarriorForLife
09-27-17, 04:17
Certainly. Do you know if any of them wear dentures? Never had a BJ given by a grannie with dentures. Heard it feels awesome due to tight seal.

Even in Kapiolani area have KBG in that age group. WTF!!

Yikes!

Secret Agent
09-27-17, 05:12
Heading back again soon. Any info on these two girls at Summit? Still there or long gone? Or what's good at the bars now days anyways?Iori still works there on the weekends and maybe Thursday too. Sachi is hard to find, but if she decides to work before 2 it'll be at Summit or Xclusive. Best thing to do is to find Iori at Summit then ask her to call in Sachi if you have a buddy with you. I have not been there yet but I heard that Melody has some young local hotties. It's by Jazz Minds and Akasaka I believe.

Lualualei808
09-27-17, 14:35
Heading back again soon. Any info on these two girls at Summit? Still there or long gone? Or what's good at the bars now days anyways?Iori works Monday night bartender.

Johnny14
09-27-17, 18:33
Certainly. Do you know if any of them wear dentures? Never had a BJ given by a grannie with dentures. Heard it feels awesome due to tight seal.I think granny who takes off her false teeth then gums your johnston is called "gumming". Some guys swear its better then a regular BJ, never got any action in this category, have too much respect for an old lady.

Hawaii Raven
09-29-17, 06:08
Iori still works there on the weekends and maybe Thursday too. Sachi is hard to find, but if she decides to work before 2 it'll be at Summit or Xclusive. Best thing to do is to find Iori at Summit then ask her to call in Sachi if you have a buddy with you. I have not been there yet but I heard that Melody has some young local hotties. It's by Jazz Minds and Akasaka I believe.

Iori works Monday night bartender.Mahalo for the info everybody. That Monday bartender isn't going to help cause don't think I will be there Monday nights. When you say "weekends" do you mean just Sat and Sun or Fri night too? May only have time on Friday night so we shall see. She will probably ignore me like last time though, haha!

Melody by Jazz Minds and Akasaka? That's by Femme Nu right? Any play or just sit and talk kinda bar?

Secret Agent
09-29-17, 11:58
Mahalo for the info everybody. That Monday bartender isn't going to help cause don't think I will be there Monday nights. When you say "weekends" do you mean just Sat and Sun or Fri night too? May only have time on Friday night so we shall see. She will probably ignore me like last time though, haha!

Melody by Jazz Minds and Akasaka? That's by Femme Nu right? Any play or just sit and talk kinda bar?She should be there Friday and Saturday. As for play at Melody I'm not sure yet cause I've never been there either. But check out their instagram all the chicks are young and local. Yeah it's by Femmes but one building ewa, and on the ewa side of that building in the narrow ass parking lot. Happy mongering \m/

Lualualei808
09-29-17, 20:34
Mahalo for the info everybody. That Monday bartender isn't going to help cause don't think I will be there Monday nights. When you say "weekends" do you mean just Sat and Sun or Fri night too? May only have time on Friday night so we shall see. She will probably ignore me like last time though, haha!

Melody by Jazz Minds and Akasaka? That's by Femme Nu right? Any play or just sit and talk kinda bar?Not working Friday night. Different crew working. Young local types. Trying to draw different crowds on Friday.

Lualualei808
09-30-17, 08:41
Heard thru the KBG wireless E. G. Is also closing end of October. Can anyone confirm?

Hawaii Raven
10-01-17, 01:44
Not working Friday night. Different crew working. Young local types. Trying to draw different crowds on Friday.

She should be there Friday and Saturday. As for play at Melody I'm not sure yet cause I've never been there either. But check out their instagram all the chicks are young and local. Yeah it's by Femmes but one building ewa, and on the ewa side of that building in the narrow ass parking lot. Happy mongering \m/Mahalo guys. Well I guess I'll just show up and we shall see if she there or not. Last time I went, she was there on both Fri and Sat night.

H Mobius
10-01-17, 03:44
Mahalo guys. Well I guess I'll just show up and we shall see if she there or not. Last time I went, she was there on both Fri and Sat night.Melody looked like a beautiful, brand new place that just opened yesterday. I only saw one woman though; she was gorgeous but I do not know if she was working there or a customer with her guy. It just struck me as a place for Koreans to hang-out.

Of course, the bar area is in the same spot but it gave me a flashback of when that place was the strip bar Misty II.

In-between Melody and Jazz Minds is a small no-name bar with young local girls and wannabe gangstas, aka a "kiddie bar". Too bad it didn't become a strip bar once again.

WarriorForLife
10-01-17, 04:33
Only Camelot and Splash are safe. The rest will go down as history. My honey Fox made a good choice hopped to Kalihi.

Vegas has a new mama taking over. Heard she is from 904.

Kalihi side is the place to go. Starlite, Spotlite seem busy. Kstyle slowing down minus honey Fox.

Heard thru the KBG wireless E. G. Is also closing end of October. Can anyone confirm?

H Mobius
10-01-17, 18:24
Only Camelot and Splash are safe. The rest will go down as history. My honey Fox made a good choice hopped to Kalihi.

Vegas has a new mama taking over. Heard she is from 904.

Kalihi side is the place to go. Starlite, Spotlite seem busy. Kstyle slowing down minus honey Fox.How much longer will Ashley and Saigon Palace be there?