PDA

View Full Version : Korean Bar Reports

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 [81] 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91

Hairyolos
07-11-18, 19:55
That's the smart way to go KBs. Be a KBG's regular customer that she can call her own; just no let her think that she can own you. That's what they want and need for command attention from the others and to show their worth in the KB pecking order. Pretty soon Kalihi going be one extension of Kapiolani as the town sharks attack the piranhas.Roger that Mits. Like all the kbgs I c. I tell them up front I'm not a rich man. Sometimes come only to drink if I feel like it I can buy you $20 drink.

TrueTemper
07-11-18, 20:13
Roger that Mits. Like all the kbgs I c. I tell them up front I'm not a rich man. Sometimes come only to drink if I feel like it I can buy you $20 drink.Last Night 904 met Mona Lisa the bartender she was nice at the bar so I told her we go in the booth fast drinking ask for another one I ask to see her nipples she quotes me forty dollar drink. I passed and she left. Went to Starlite someone approached me. Long time no see Lily she table hop as usual but at least stay with me for some time. KB not fun like before Glad for the AMP's. Grace was fake at one of the CC 2200 or 2300's. Have fun guys!!

Hairyolos
07-11-18, 21:30
Yup miss the old days when kbg would sit with you long time. Most of the time they woukd drink full size beer or big glass tea. Then when you ran out of money they still would wait till you finished your drink then tell you bye, and had play at most kbs to.

Pursuer
07-12-18, 00:58
This is my ranking of the KBs at WSC.

1. Green Tee. Lively. Decent service from bartender / backs. But pretty much same crew from last year.

2. Lucky Honu. Lot of singing. Decent service from bartenders.

3. Five-0. Too freaking bright in there. Unplug led icicles.

4. Eclipse. Seem satisfied with house customers.

5. Lilac. Dreadful and pathetic. Everyone just doesn't give a shit.

WarriorForLife
07-12-18, 04:52
It depends how many $20 drinks you are buying.

If It is only one drink, then I would say you will not get much time from her. Time have changed. Girls would like playing with their phone than sitting with you if there is no drink on the table. They are like a parking meter, if you don't feed them, you better leave or you will get a ticket.

Roger that Mits. Like all the kbgs I c. I tell them up front I'm not a rich man. Sometimes come only to drink if I feel like it I can buy you $20 drink..

MitsFunai
07-12-18, 12:42
Last Night 904 met Mona Lisa the bartender she was nice at the bar so I told her we go in the booth fast drinking ask for another one I ask to see her nipples she quotes me forty dollar drink. I passed and she left. Went to Starlite someone approached me. Long time no see Lily she table hop as usual but at least stay with me for some time. KB not fun like before. Have fun guys!!Once the KBGs start pricing their body parts you know you did the right thing by leaving the premises. KBGs make more money selling individual parts rather than the whole thing. The Kapiolani KB scene is dismal; the magic is gone for now.

WarriorForLife
07-13-18, 18:36
The blonde Sooni has been around.

She is doing the same kind of tour like my honey Fox. Hopping from bar to bar. Sat with her a few times at Lucky Huru. She does bring out food, but you end up paying for it buying her nekos. Sometimes it is much cheaper just go to L&L to eat.

Your right warrior kalihi just has same faces that moved from town. At least if you can find the right kb can get food. For me luck to follow Sooni around kalihi. Since I've know her she moved around 8 times in kalihi, but the food she servies no can beat.

WarriorForLife
07-13-18, 18:45
They are all dead, old farts at Ashley, Camelot same old faces.

End up at Secret. Got a few young V girls there. They are pushing and I don' t have much money to spend, so I went arcoss the street to Wal-Mart shopping instead.

Night in town isn't like before. Sometimes I ask myself why I am still wasting my time going there.

Hairyolos
07-13-18, 23:23
Nah Warrior I only take $ to the bar sometimes $$ . All depends on the kbg and how I'm feeling. Been down that road where maxed out the cc. But those were the days you could get some fir that price.

Beer808
07-14-18, 07:50
This is my ranking of the KBs at WSC.

1. Green Tee. Lively. Decent service from bartender / backs. But pretty much same crew from last year.

2. Lucky Honu. Lot of singing. Decent service from bartenders.

3. Five-0. Too freaking bright in there. Unplug led icicles.

4. Eclipse. Seem satisfied with house customers.

5. Lilac. Dreadful and pathetic. Everyone just doesn't give a shit.Green Tea busy! Everyplace in complex is dead! Lucky Honu had 2 customers at 1030 pm. Girls just sitting around playing on their phone.

WarriorForLife
07-14-18, 13:51
Heard the local news last night electricity would be out nitely at 10 in town Sheridan, Makaloa, kapiolani area. It affect businesses and condos. Ashley and Camelot might be spared but businesses and condos around will be affected. Traffic lights will be out, BGs live at near by affected condos will have to go home before 10 or they have to climbs up high floors with their high heels on. Some of the girls already got their electricity outage notice where they live.

Kalihi bars probably be busier since town customers would be going there instead.

I would be staying away from town starting next week, hate to come out of there late at night with half of the town stay in half darkness. No traffic lights, the cops will be out in force.

Green Tea busy! Everyplace in complex is dead! Lucky Honu had 2 customers at 1030 pm. Girls just sitting around playing on their phone.

Hot Pocket
07-14-18, 17:16
They are all dead, old farts at Ashley, Camelot same old faces.

End up at Secret. Got a few young V girls there. They are pushing and I don' t have much money to spend, so I went arcoss the street to Wal-Mart shopping instead.

Night in town isn't like before. Sometimes I ask myself why I am still wasting my time going there.Hit up all the Sheridan street bars last night and would have to agree with your assessment Warrior. Ashely and Camelot was slow and same ladies working. We went around 10 pm so I know was early but I remember in the heyday where place was packed by 7 pm. Spent the most time, about an hour, at Xclusive since they at least get young girls there. Bought one a drink and she was gone within 5 minutes to the back booth playing on her phone. Might as well have gone to strip club instead since you get more conversation there.

WarriorForLife
07-14-18, 21:09
All mamas needs to ban their girls playing with their phone while working. I bought a girl two drinks, 15 minutes later she asked for another one which I refused. She called me cheap Charlie and walked to a booth to play with her phone. I felt like I got robbed and also insulted. The attitude of the BGs these days stinks. You wonder why lots of the people staying away from KBs these days?

Hit up all the Sheridan street bars last night and would have to agree with your assessment Warrior. Ashely and Camelot was slow and same ladies working. We went around 10 pm so I know was early but I remember in the heyday where place was packed by 7 pm. Spent the most time, about an hour, at Xclusive since they at least get young girls there. Bought one a drink and she was gone within 5 minutes to the back booth playing on her phone. Might as well have gone to strip club instead since you get more conversation there..

Captin Crunch
07-15-18, 20:05
I heard that Tammy Mama is at Spotlite now. Anyone know if this is true?

BeerAddict
07-16-18, 02:16
I heard that Tammy Mama is at Spotlite now. Anyone know if this is true?Very true.

Lefty808
07-16-18, 07:30
Yes she is at Spotlite. From what I know, I believe she bought the master lease there. She will be taking over from August 1.

Captin Crunch
07-16-18, 12:33
Yes she is at Spotlite. From what I know, I believe she bought the master lease there. She will be taking over from August 1.What will she do with Lilac?

MitsFunai
07-16-18, 13:29
What will she do with Lilac?Recently spoke to current owner of Spotlite who was promoting the joint as a tremendous money-maker for the past 2-3 years. Friend and I were suspicious about her claims as the place looked like it needed maintenance, renovation, and repair; the employees' faces also revealed disbelief and sarcasm. Anyway, her salesmanship must have convinced someone else to take over the burden of yet another KB cousin of failure (this place used to be the flagship KB of Kalihi until continued disasters (due to ownership) made it into a dungeon). This case is textbook dumping of a business: boost the bottom line by neglecting the inventory, maintenance, repair, and payroll.

Lefty808
07-17-18, 12:54
She was leasing Lilac from Minji (sic? Not to be confused with Miji from Vegas), who will be taking back the bar. Question: anyone knows how Tammy got the Money to buy Spotlite? Not really important to me as Tammy is nice to my friends and I, but I know this is a question on other peoples minds.

MitsFunai
07-17-18, 13:13
She was leasing Lilac from Minji (sic? Not to be confused with Miji from Vegas), who will be taking back the bar. Question: anyone knows how Tammy got the Money to buy Spotlite? Not really important to me as Tammy is nice to my friends and I, but I know this is a question on other peoples minds.If Tammy did buy 100% of the stock in the joint then that's how supposed to be; UCC (Uniform Commercial Code) requires purchase of the business, not renting or leasing. How Tammy did it is another question; possibly something funny kine. Temptation is the greatest of character and desperate people do desperate things. It's all good.

Hairyolos
07-17-18, 18:23
Yes spotlight was the place to go when they first opened. Had a good mix of girls there. The parking before was good. Then some trasportation company took over the warehouse next door and started to tow cars parked in there stalls. No aloha there. Heard most mamas who don't have the money to buy the bar. They get investors to help them out.

WarriorForLife
07-17-18, 19:49
Spotlite was good when Sandy mama and honey Fox was there. Mamas changes when football season approaching is the norm. They like to have a quick short lease until the football season pau to make some bucks. Smart business.

Anyone knows the electricity outage in town affecting any bars businesses? I am trying to avoid the area until after the outage is finish.

Yes spotlight was the place to go when they first opened. Had a good mix of girls there. The parking before was good. Then some trasportation company took over the warehouse next door and started to tow cars parked in there stalls. No aloha there. Heard most mamas who don't have the money to buy the bar. They get investors to help them out.

John Ross
07-18-18, 16:19
Town bars open during the HECO planned power outage. I thought they would be affected by the outage, but it seems the outage was selective? Pacifica had no power, while 2 doors down, 909 Kapiolani had power. HMSA, Ala Moana Center and Ala Moana building had power, but Walmart / Sams was dark.

Gargoyles1
07-18-18, 18:26
If Tammy did buy 100% of the stock in the joint then that's how supposed to be; UCC (Uniform Commercial Code) requires purchase of the business, not renting or leasing. How Tammy did it is another question; possibly something funny kine. Temptation is the greatest of character and desperate people do desperate things. It's all good.Funny bottom line was thinking how all these bar girls can afford. Nice cars and clothes. I just realize. Its us. Who. B6 ught the car. With all the drinks and champagne. Yea. We could be living like that. It we decide to share our hard earn. Oney.

MitsFunai
07-19-18, 22:08
Funny bottom line was thinking how all these bar girls can afford. Nice cars and clothes. I just realize. Its us. Who. B6 ught the car. With all the drinks and champagne. Yea. We could be living like that. It we decide to share our hard earn. Oney.G1, KBGs are hoping for the "right" (no have to be only one) LVB to help them with the rent, clothing, jewelry, shopping, trips, cash, cars, etc. I know of some KBGs who come work in the expensive cars and live in high rent places who have daddies at home who no come KB; they too busy with "business" for come KB. KBGs are especially looking for the right LVB sponsor to buy them a business (KB, boutique, restaurant, etc.) or supply a monthly cash stipend. But usually the LVBs who come KBs and finance the KBGs are sometimes not the "legit" types. Tammy, for instance: her long time ago BF was gambler, local syndicate type, and whatevers Earl XXX who got her started as having ownership in the KBs. He eventually was sentenced to Terminal Island for gambling and other related criminal activities. You no hear about him nowadays.

Anyway the best is to just let everything play itself out and make analysis thereafter; the walls, carpets, and whatevers have ears.

Ichigo808
07-20-18, 18:18
It's been a while since I was on here last time. Been keeping quiet and minding my own business but drinking just the same with Baboozer and pals. AllBust and VietWhisperer where you guys hang in Kalihi. Pm me or I pm you guys. Its Aloha Friday so maybe I'll just go drink some sake and beerus with my barback buddy sake slinging senpai!

Ez808
07-20-18, 20:15
Funny bottom line was thinking how all these bar girls can afford. Nice cars and clothes. I just realize. Its us. Who. B6 ught the car. With all the drinks and champagne. Yea. We could be living like that. It we decide to share our hard earn. Oney.Yeah and it's funny too how every month they ask for help paying their rent cause they never have enough money even though they work every night and are always busy.

WarriorForLife
07-20-18, 21:26
Some of these BGs send their extra money back to Korea since their monthly spending money been taking care by their BFs. I know a BG has 3 BFs help her with rent money and car payment, buy her nice clothing and shoes. High priced jewelry and bags.

So whatever she makes at the bar send directly back home. Don't be fool when BGs tell you they don't have money. And yet they can afford to drive luxury car and live at high end condo.

Yeah and it's funny too how every month they ask for help paying their rent cause they never have enough money even though they work every night and are always busy.

Viet Whisperer
07-21-18, 06:05
It's been a while since I was on here last time. Been keeping quiet and minding my own business but drinking just the same with Baboozer and pals. AllBust and VietWhisperer where you guys hang in Kalihi. Pm me or I pm you guys. Its Aloha Friday so maybe I'll just go drink some sake and beerus with my barback buddy sake slinging senpai!I was hanging in PC tonight. Never made it near Kalihi. I'm usually bouncing around all over Kalihi mostly the 5 plex lately.

John Ross
07-21-18, 06:20
Some of these BGs send their extra money back to Korea since their monthly spending money been taking care by their BFs. I know a BG has 3 BFs help her with rent money and car payment, buy her nice clothing and shoes. High priced jewelry and bags.

So whatever she makes at the bar send directly back home. Don't be fool when BGs tell you they don't have money. And yet they can afford to drive luxury car and live at high end condo.Some do that, but not too many these days. The younger generation are all about Me! Me! Me! My gf used to pull in $5 k a month from customers that wanted to "help" her out. LOL That was along with what she made at the bar. After about a year of getting nowhere, they give up. They did get to take her to lunch at Neiman's, and shopping afterwards. ;)

Word of advice. Mariposa has ok food, but it is a dangerous place to walk into with Van Cleef & Arpels on the 1st floor, along with jewelry, watches and makeup. 2nd floor has Brunello Cuchinelli, other designers and Moncler. 53 by the Sea is better, a private country club is the best. They have no shopping nearby, unless you go to Waialae, and the Kahala Mall stores don't really entice KBGs.

Ichigo808
07-21-18, 14:57
I was hanging in PC tonight. Never made it near Kalihi. I'm usually bouncing around all over Kalihi mostly the 5 plex lately.Rajah. No worries.

Lualualei808
07-21-18, 17:35
G1, KBGs are hoping for the "right" (no have to be only one) LVB to help them with the rent, clothing, jewelry, shopping, trips, cash, cars, etc. I know of some KBGs who come work in the expensive cars and live in high rent places who have daddies at home who no come KB; they too busy with "business" for come KB. KBGs are especially looking for the right LVB sponsor to buy them a business (KB, boutique, restaurant, etc.) or supply a monthly cash stipend. But usually the LVBs who come KBs and finance the KBGs are sometimes not the "legit" types. Tammy, for instance: her long time ago BF was gambler, local syndicate type, and whatevers Earl XXX who got her started as having ownership in the KBs. He eventually was sentenced to Terminal Island for gambling and other related criminal activities. You no hear about him nowadays.

Anyway the best is to just let everything play itself out and make analysis thereafter; the walls, carpets, and whatevers have ears.Thru the KBG wireless, there are many KBG'S who have "sponsors" but are still working. These sponsors have the money but they KBG continue to work. One of them works at EG / Camelot.

BTW last I heard that Earl was living in LV.

WarriorForLife
07-21-18, 18:05
High end BGs easily make 50 k and up a month. Tax free "unreported". The girl I know has business and property back home so she send money to her family back home to manage it for her.

She bought a Kakaako condo in courtesy of down payment from her sugar daddy. Because of her sugar daddy is married so she has no string to tie. Just has to put up with him once in a while.

Not one but she hooking up with 2 other married sugar daddy to help her pay for her mortgage and expanses.

I would say nearly all of the sugar daddies around are wife cheater. Older men, married but looking for fun on the side.

So the BGs are thinking. Why would they be faithful to just one guy when they are cheating on their wife?

Some do that, but not too many these days. The younger generation are all about Me! Me! Me! My gf used to pull in $5 k a month from customers that wanted to "help" her out. LOL That was along with what she made at the bar. After about a year of getting nowhere, they give up. They did get to take her to lunch at Neiman's, and shopping afterwards.

Word of advice. Mariposa has ok food, but it is a dangerous place to walk into with Van Cleef & Arpels on the 1st floor, along with jewelry, watches and makeup. 2nd floor has Brunello Cuchinelli, other designers and Moncler. 53 by the Sea is better, a private country club is the best. They have no shopping nearby, unless you go to Waialae, and the Kahala Mall stores don't really entice KBGs.

WarriorForLife
07-21-18, 22:00
In continue to my post, I meant high end BGs make 5 k and up pet month.

A girl I know love to pick up married sugar daddy cause there is no string to tie. And the married one usually no like to go out in the public together, afraid to be seen.

No go bar often, just meet at a hotel to bang. Some girls have multiple old married sugar daddies. Easy money and they still can hook up with the young stud to have some real fun on the side.

High end BGs easily make 50 k and up a month. Tax free "unreported". The girl I know has business and property back home so she send money to her family back home to manage it for her.

She bought a Kakaako condo in courtesy of down payment from her sugar daddy. Because of her sugar daddy is married so she has no string to tie. Just has to put up with him once in a while.

Not one but she hooking up with 2 other married sugar daddy to help her pay for her mortgage and expanses.

I would say nearly all of the sugar daddies around are wife cheater. Older men, married but looking for fun on the side.

So the BGs are thinking. Why would they be faithful to just one guy when they are cheating on their wife?

John Ross
07-22-18, 02:04
In continue to my post, I meant high end BGs make 5 k and up pet month.

A girl I know love to pick up married sugar daddy cause there is no string to tie. And the married one usually no like to go out in the public together, afraid to be seen.

No go bar often, just meet at a hotel to bang. Some girls have multiple old married sugar daddies. Easy money and they still can hook up with the young stud to have some real fun on the side.$5 k yes, $50 k, no. LOL Smart BGs will go for the retirees. Why? They have time and disposable income. If they are retired and own a home, it is most likely paid off. More disposable income. If the girl is a daytime bartender, even better. The guy has nothing to do so will come to the bar daytime and spend. Don't push too hard and they'll come a few times a week. Get a few of them and nekohana $ add up! Most likely these old guys are lonely, and just want someone to talk to, so no need to put out. They are also generous.

WarriorForLife
07-22-18, 05:04
There is no easier target than going after the rich married sugar daddy. I bet most of these rich married sugar daddy know what is going on after they go home to their wife. The guys definitely not after a relationship, just for a quick bang and go home to their SO.

To pick up retirees is okay too. But it works better if they are married. Single retirees might be a little problem cause they have all the time in the world to hang out at the bar. Buy a drink and expect an hour of company. As you know most retirees have fix income. They just can't compete with the rich married sugar daddy.

The girl I know have 3 married sugar daddy. Still she has time for me. Sometimes It is good to have the youth and single. Free pussy and maybe some girls are looking for a real relationship?

$5 k yes, $50 k, no. LOL Smart BGs will go for the retirees. Why? They have time and disposable income. If they are retired and own a home, it is most likely paid off. More disposable income. If the girl is a daytime bartender, even better. The guy has nothing to do so will come to the bar daytime and spend. Don't push too hard and they'll come a few times a week. Get a few of them and nekohana $ add up! Most likely these old guys are lonely, and just want someone to talk to, so no need to put out. They are also generous.

Viet Whisperer
07-22-18, 13:01
$5 k yes, $50 k, no. LOL Smart BGs will go for the retirees. Why? They have time and disposable income. If they are retired and own a home, it is most likely paid off. More disposable income. If the girl is a daytime bartender, even better. The guy has nothing to do so will come to the bar daytime and spend. Don't push too hard and they'll come a few times a week. Get a few of them and nekohana $ add up! Most likely these old guys are lonely, and just want someone to talk to, so no need to put out. They are also generous.The older retired guys are the best customers if you ask any veteran kbg. A few drinks daily adds up over time. Multiply that by several customers and its steady income. Sugar daddy's run out of money and if they married end up having problems. They also aren't loyal and will go after new girls often. 50 k a month is way off.

Lefty808
07-22-18, 15:58
I know of a couple of kbgs that got married men in trouble. In both instances, they black mailed the men by telling them they will tell their wives about their relationship.

In one the guy got divorced. In the other, she told him if he didn't give her money (which he did), and make a life insurance policy with her being the benefactor she will tell his wife. Yes, the guy was old and sickly and has unfortunately passed away. So if you are seeing a kbg. Be very careful. Don't trust anything they say. I'm sure there have been numerous cases such as this.

(yes, both girls are no longer working in bars and are retired).

WarriorForLife
07-22-18, 18:03
Married guys are playing with fire. They will lose a lot when you are talking about divorce. KBGs have a lot of leverage when dealing with married guys. And will not hesitate to break up a family when shit hit the fan.

A well known lawyer seeing this BG I know. One day they were golfing together bumped into his client is a good friend of his wife. Ever since after that incident at the golf course, I have not see that lawyer come to the bar to see her anymore.

I know of a couple of kbgs that got married men in trouble. In both instances, they black mailed the men by telling them they will tell their wives about their relationship.

In one the guy got divorced. In the other, she told him if he didn't give her money (which he did), and make a life insurance policy with her being the benefactor she will tell his wife. Yes, the guy was old and sickly and has unfortunately passed away. So if you are seeing a kbg. Be very careful. Don't trust anything they say. I'm sure there have been numerous cases such as this.

(yes, both girls are no longer working in bars and are retired).

MitsFunai
07-23-18, 23:35
Married guys are playing with fire. They will lose a lot when you are talking about divorce. KBGs have a lot of leverage when dealing with married guys. And will not hesitate to break up a family when shit hit the fan. A well known lawyer seeing this BG I know. One day they were golfing together bumped into his client is a good friend of his wife. Ever since after that incident at the golf course, I have not see that lawyer come to the bar to see her anymore.Crap usually happens when there is a "falling-out" between those involved; everybody going squeal on everybody else. Knowing that, in most cases, the KBGs have nothing to lose then it only proves that you can be a well-known whatever and still be stupid. Easy to talk, however; been dea, done dat. LOL

WarriorForLife
07-24-18, 01:07
If you are married, don't take a KGB to go golfing. High risk to get busted. 4 hours at the golf course. Soon or later you are going to bump into someone that you know also know your wife. Guys might keep a screct. But Wahine love to spread the news. The poor lawyer has a lot to explaining to his wife. Playing golf with a young pretty Korean. The wife probably can figure that out.

Crap usually happens when there is a "falling-out" between those involved; everybody going squeal on everybody else. Knowing that, in most cases, the KBGs have nothing to lose then it only proves that you can be a well-known whatever and still be stupid. Easy to talk, however; been dea, done dat. LOL

Hairyolos
07-24-18, 02:06
Married guys are playing with fire. They will lose a lot when you are talking about divorce. KBGs have a lot of leverage when dealing with married guys. And will not hesitate to break up a family when shit hit the fan.

A well known lawyer seeing this BG I know. One day they were golfing together bumped into his client is a good friend of his wife. Ever since after that incident at the golf course, I have not see that lawyer come to the bar to see her anymore.Yeah all these years still trying to figure that out. Why married guys go bar. Yes your wife may not love you any more but still living with you. Or just having problems at home. Do you think going bar and hooking up will help? Just what till wifey finds out or she knows already. In for some deep kim che. That is just my thought.

HonoluluFatBoy
07-24-18, 03:12
Anybody knows what happened to her? Haven't seen her behind the bar for awhile. Also, she hasn't been replying to my texts.

WarriorForLife
07-24-18, 05:04
If I was a married man, I definitely will stay away from the KBs. You have more to lose than gain. There is no real love if you were married. BGs would just take you for a ride. Cause they know you have to go home to your wife at the end of the night. Then they just go to the next guy who ever come along after. I don't blame them, it is a business, they are there to make money.

Yeah all these years still trying to figure that out. Why married guys go bar. Yes your wife may not love you any more but still living with you. Or just having problems at home. Do you think going bar and hooking up will help? Just what till wifey finds out or she knows already. In for some deep kim che. That is just my thought.

Lefty808
07-24-18, 07:56
Yes, Mits is right, as usually there is a falling out. In one of them, she claimed she loved him. But because he would not divorce his wife, she threatened and did expose her to their relationship.

The sad part is he got divorced and she wound up marrying someone else.

In the other case, all she wanted was his money.

Lefty808
07-24-18, 08:09
Anyone went to Kalihi Station grand opening? Couldn't make it, but also met a girl named Erica (used to work at Ashley's and camelot) a few weeks ago at Kalihi Station. She got drunk on crown. Seems friendly enough, and seems playful. Anyone have any "fun" with her? Or am I just wasting money (again)?

John Ross
07-24-18, 08:57
Yes, Mits is right, as usually there is a falling out. In one of them, she claimed she loved him. But because he would not divorce his wife, she threatened and did expose her to their relationship.

The sad part is he got divorced and she wound up marrying someone else.

In the other case, all she wanted was his money.There have been quite a few BGs that thought they had the guy under their thumb and demanded to have them leave their wives. The guys would not. Some BGs have even had the audacity to speak to the wife and tell her to leave him. Because they can take care of him better. LOL.

MitsFunai
07-24-18, 11:54
There have been quite a few BGs that thought they had the guy under their thumb and demanded to have them leave their wives. The guys would not. Some BGs have even had the audacity to speak to the wife and tell her to leave him. Because they can take care of him better. LOL.Yeah, they going take care of you all right. All the way to the po or crazy house. I've had KBGs tell me, "You know my numba; you bettah call. " Ha! "I still have feelings for you. " Double Ha!! "I always thinking of you. " Triple Ha, ha, ha! Once they (not you or anybody else) think they control or own you, pau already, as described above by JR. They get big mouth, too, and nothing going stop them from shaming you and yours (even if you tell them it's "only for hapshida, that's all").

WarriorForLife
07-24-18, 21:34
This is funny, " you know I still have feeling for you". That remind of one incident while I was eating this KBG pussy. She was talking to her sugar daddy on the phone and told him " I have much feeling for you, I love you". I wanted to laugh out so hard, but I could not cause her sugar daddy might hear me on his end.

Yeah, they going take care of you all right. All the way to the po or crazy house. I've had KBGs tell me, "You know my numba; you bettah call. " Ha! "I still have feelings for you. " Double Ha!! "I always thinking of you. " Triple Ha, ha, ha! Once they (not you or anybody else) think they control or own you, pau already, as described above by JR. They get big mouth, too, and nothing going stop them from shaming you and yours (even if you tell them it's "only for hapshida, that's all").

WarriorForLife
07-26-18, 23:14
Jae is nice. Saw her bartend there, not pushy. The place seem suck no matter who is the mama there. Locals ran the small bar for a while. Donna and Kelly managed the big bar until their partner ran off with the money. I seldom go back there aftermath. Nothin interested me.

Anybody knows what happened to her? Haven't seen her behind the bar for awhile. Also, she hasn't been replying to my texts.

Beer808
07-28-18, 16:06
Anyone have any info on this sassy looking girl? I don't see her getting cozy with anyone, so is it worth the kala?

WarriorForLife
07-28-18, 22:04
Try Michelle, she is worth your money.

Anyone have any info on this sassy looking girl? I don't see her getting cozy with anyone, so is it worth the kala?.

Viet Whisperer
07-29-18, 03:04
Anyone have any info on this sassy looking girl? I don't see her getting cozy with anyone, so is it worth the kala?I drank with her a few times and enjoyed the company but never felt her warming up to me so abandoned ship but who knows? I could have given it some more time maybe and others might have different knowledge. I was attracted to her classy look. Good luck to you!

MitsFunai
07-29-18, 13:02
In general, whether you're single, engaged, married (or whatever), you take your chances whenever entering the KB; it is a "choices and consequences" experience and anything can happen. Think of any scenario relating to your particular personal situation involving a KB or KBG and it's probably nothing compared to the next guy. If currently having LVB status and pursuing a DKBG then you're more than likely to be unhappy, confused, and stressed-out; if expecting tit-for-tat then probably angry; if going to multiple KBs to see KBGs then probably bottom-fishing; if playing it cool and letting the KBGs make the pursuit then probably in a good place and mood; if daily regular and KBGs no like you then probably unreliable alcoholic. Of course, all IMO and no harm intended. Please add more customer profiles.

SpecialOne8
07-29-18, 13:57
Man, you brothers here in Hi seem to have it rough with these KBGs. The closest thing on the East Coast we have to your KBGs are strippers in clubs getting paid by the bar-managers everytime a customer buys them a 20-coin sprite with cherry juice in it; and all for the purposes of the customer hopefully getting to go with the girl to the private "VIP" room where he gets hosed out of another 25 coin to watch her dance for him in private. On the rare occasion she offers him take-out, he gets a cell number from her that often leads to a non-working number or worse. Her own "private manager" who in turn tells the poor sap to never bother his girl again. I learned my lesson in Key West more than a decade ago to never do anything less than RTFF.

However, what I have read thusfar on this thread is our vaunted Karioke bars here on the East Coast which are little more than high-priced c*ck-teasing and coin-draining establishments at the very least don't interfere with your homelife. Based on what I have read here, I can't see why you boys still waste your time with these girls. We have plenty of AMP girls on the East Coast who come from Korea and "love you long time" with NONE of the drama you boys describe in this thread, so what's the drawing card to these KBs?

I am in the planning stages of heading out to your paradise, but from what little I gather here, KBGs are not where the action's at. Am I wrong?

Jaritsuh2
07-29-18, 14:15
Anybody knows what happened to her? Haven't seen her behind the bar for awhile. Also, she hasn't been replying to my texts.I was told she was going on vacation for 2 months so it will be awhile, you always asking for her if she was inclined to she would have told you her plans. If you know she going away then just ask her next time no big secret.

RoadRally2
07-30-18, 00:09
Man, you brothers here in Hi seem to have it rough with these KBGs. The closest thing on the East Coast we have to your KBGs are strippers in clubs getting paid by the bar-managers everytime a customer buys them a 20-coin sprite with cherry juice in it; and all for the purposes of the customer hopefully getting to go with the girl to the private "VIP" room where he gets hosed out of another 25 coin to watch her dance for him in private. On the rare occasion she offers him take-out, he gets a cell number from her that often leads to a non-working number or worse. Her own "private manager" who in turn tells the poor sap to never bother his girl again. I learned my lesson in Key West more than a decade ago to never do anything less than RTFF.

However, what I have read thusfar on this thread is our vaunted Karioke bars here on the East Coast which are little more than high-priced c*ck-teasing and coin-draining establishments at the very least don't interfere with your homelife. Based on what I have read here, I can't see why you boys still waste your time with these girls. We have plenty of AMP girls on the East Coast who come from Korea and "love you long time" with NONE of the drama you boys describe in this thread, so what's the drawing card to these KBs?

I am in the planning stages of heading out to your paradise, but from what little I gather here, KBGs are not where the action's at. Am I wrong?I think you pretty much summed it up. The quality info seems to be you're money can be much better spend here. Maybe if you really like drinking at the bar with ladies this is the way. Like you've deduced, doesn't make a whole lot of sense.

Secret Agent
07-30-18, 23:45
I drank with her a few times and enjoyed the company but never felt her warming up to me so abandoned ship but who knows? I could have given it some more time maybe and others might have different knowledge. I was attracted to her classy look. Good luck to you!Can you describe sheena please.

Glogauer
07-31-18, 01:33
In general, whether you're single, engaged, married (or whatever), you take your chances whenever entering the KB; it is a "choices and consequences" experience and anything can happen. Think of any scenario relating to your particular personal situation involving a KB or KBG and it's probably nothing compared to the next guy. If currently having LVB status and pursuing a DKBG then you're more than likely to be unhappy, confused, and stressed-out; if expecting tit-for-tat then probably angry; if going to multiple KBs to see KBGs then probably bottom-fishing; if playing it cool and letting the KBGs make the pursuit then probably in a good place and mood; if daily regular and KBGs no like you then probably unreliable alcoholic. Of course, all IMO and no harm intended. Please add more customer profiles."With five dollars in your pocket, you're handsome, you're funny, and you sing good, too!"

Yup. I'm a married guy and I'll try to explain to you single (and apparently younger) guys why most of the customers at KBs are married. If you hadn't noticed, most of us guys are a bit older and have seen better days. But despite what we see in the mirror everyday, deep down inside we still regard ourselves as the young studs we once were. The KBs are an oasis where we are waited on, cuddled, complimented, and pursued. I kinda enjoy just sitting at the bar and receiving the attention. If only for a little bit as far as my $20 neko will take me (usually about 10-15 minutes). It's a nice place to blow off the stress and cortisol that has built up over the day and week. It is massage for the ego. And it is completely fair to compensate the KBGs for their time. Most trades (plumbers, electricians) charge about $120/ hr. The higher priced professionals (engineers, accountants, lawyers) $150 - $300/ hr. So depending on the KBG, that's 4 drinks / hr on the lower end and 10/ hr on the higher end. If you're strictly looking for sex, then yes the KB is the wrong venue. Definitely no value at the KB for the physical sex act.

But here's where it gets interesting: many of us married guys cross over to the next level and go into "hunt" mode. It's the thrill of the chase. Yes, the KBGs will up their hourly rate accordingly and it's fun to bait and stalk. But that's why men fish and hunt. There's no hunt in buying the steak at the supermarket. Yes, it is expensive. But I think no more expensive than hunting or fishing. And as you see on this thread, we compare our catches and often post the trophies for display.

And yes, it is addictive. I now kinda think of KBGs like slot machines. I feed them drinks and see which ones will pay out. Some are looser than others. But it is the anticipation and the discovery that is fun. And oh that dopamine high when you hit a jackpot. There's no thrill of victory if there is no risk of losing. And as the old-timers put it, its about maximizing your earnings while minimizing your loses. So there is that much more joy when the KBG lets you take her home at no additional cost. Of course, there are hidden fees. But that's a whole 'nother topic. Sometimes you chase them 'til they catch you.

But the main thing is that for the most part in my experience KBGs are professionals. As a married man, I don't have to dress up. I can come to the bar when I want to. Usually right after work. They know and I know that this is their profession, and I won't be getting klingy text messages or calls at home. I'm not looking for another wife or girlfriend and am completely willing to share her with others. I'm paying, so I expect good service regardless what mood she is in. As a married man, can't do this thing with civilians at local or tourist bars.

I honestly can't speak for the guys who go into the next tier: long term relationships. I think the most I've slept with a particular KBG is three times. And the thrill is gone already. I hover between tier 1 and 2.

What I don't understand is why SINGLE guys go to KBs. Ok -if you fugly, I understand. But dammit, if you got good looks, game, and guns (or bazookas) - you should be hunting out at the local bars and clubs to chase women who aren't trying to earn a living by spending time with you!

P.S. as for intel - I've found recent happy hunting grounds West of Kalihi in the Aiea/Pearl City area. Got some younger KBGs working in those areas who I think get less attention and perhaps feel more lonely in their personal time.

John Ross
07-31-18, 02:48
I'm single, as in not married. Been that way all my life. I have had many serious and some not so serious girlfriends, both civilians and bgs. I came here in the early 90's and got into the real estate market investing in properties. One time, some of the partners asked me if I wanted to go to a bar to celebrate. That was it! We did a lot of deals and there was lots of celebrating to be done. After a while, it was just to hang out with some of the guys and shoot the breeze. Some of my compatriots stopped coming dues to health reasons, family obligations, and some passed. I would go to the bar as a place to relax. Sit at the bar and chat up some people, some strangers, some bgs, it was just a means of passing the time.

For some reason, my demeanor put people at ease, and they were very comfortable with me. Bgs were happy to have me around, no pressure to buy drinks or anything. Just a comfortable person that wasn't an asshole. LOL Yup, for some of the women, I was in the "friend zone". They could shoot the shit with me, and ask advice. Some asked me about some of their customers and if what they said was true. Some guys were flashing the cash and trying to make a good impression on the girls, talking about all the money they have. My answer was, people that really have money, old money, are not like that. The guys that flash it will be gone as soon as their money runs out. You can chase their money, but it won't last. They talk big, but it is just a facade. Some guys told the girls they owned this business or a partner in that restaurant. I laughed as I knew the real owners. I guess the girls looked up to me as a wise old uncle. The uncle zone!

Viet Whisperer
07-31-18, 17:50
Can you describe sheena please.Round face, nice rack, not very tall. Dresses nicely and has a chill personality. Has a sister who works there too but don't remember her name. Short hair if I remember correctly as its been awhile. Nice lady to relax with and isn't fucking obnoxious or annoying LOL.

MitsFunai
08-01-18, 00:25
Going to the KBs is a matter of what meaning, if any, it has for the individual. Because we are all different in some respect it is difficult for others to completely understand or relate to our actions; a person is a "free and responsible agent determining their development via acts of the will. " Without becoming too existential, we da kine because of what we like and choose for do. I still go to the KBs regardless of the dramas because that's what makes them interesting and fun; sometimes it's so real it's ridiculous, amusing, and fun with all the characters within.

MitsFunai
08-01-18, 02:30
"With five dollars in your pocket, you're handsome, you're funny, and you sing good, too!" What I don't understand is why SINGLE guys go to KBs. Ok -if you fugly, I understand. But dammit, if you got good looks, game, and guns (or bazookas) - you should be hunting out at the local bars and clubs to chase women who aren't trying to earn a living by spending time with you!
P.S. as for intel - I've found recent happy hunting grounds West of Kalihi in the Aiea/Pearl City area. Got some younger KBGs working in those areas who I think get less attention and perhaps feel more lonely in their personal time.I believe you're right about West-side KBs more bettah than Kapiolani KBs at this time. When go to one PC KB to discover they from now defunct Kaimuki Blue Sea; they when bupass Kalihi to follow the owner of the waning days of BSea. Anyway, the hospitality, girls, food, atmosphere, and location were all "7's" (versus 3-4's for Kapiolani). I think the place name was Sunshine or liddat. No get me wrong. I still going stick to Kapiolani-side because rats always return to their birthplace.

BTW, I not one classless buggah but prefer to relax in the KBs and mingle with the denizens therein.

Viet Whisperer
08-01-18, 03:58
I believe you're right about West-side KBs more bettah than Kapiolani KBs at this time. When go to one PC KB to discover they from now defunct Kaimuki Blue Sea; they when bupass Kalihi to follow the owner of the waning days of BSea. Anyway, the hospitality, girls, food, atmosphere, and location were all "7's" (versus 3-4's for Kapiolani). I think the place name was Sunshine or liddat. No get me wrong. I still going stick to Kapiolani-side because rats always return to their birthplace.

BTW, I not one classless buggah but prefer to relax in the KBs and mingle with the denizens therein.It's called Sunflower and Janet is the Mama who has run several places. Well run kbar in my opinion.

Captin Crunch
08-01-18, 04:31
It's called Sunflower and Janet is the Mama who has run several places. Well run kbar in my opinion.In my opinion, mama Janet is a classy lady. I think she's still sexy.

Beer808
08-01-18, 05:13
Round face, nice rack, not very tall. Dresses nicely and has a chill personality. Has a sister who works there too but don't remember her name. Short hair if I remember correctly as its been awhile. Nice lady to relax with and isn't fucking obnoxious or annoying LOL.To add. She has a nice looking a $$.

MitsFunai
08-01-18, 12:47
Thanks for the opinion (s) and info regarding the PC KB, Sunflower. I saw the owner (Janet) briefly and would probably not identify her from the other KBGs if I ever returned. The other KB owners would be wise to provide a similar KB model in the Kapiolani area; but then again, it's all about the management and their relationships with customers, personnel, vendors, etc. Not too many smart ones out there (just "clever").

Hairyolos
08-01-18, 21:41
Where in pc is it located?

Ulchiro
08-02-18, 03:44
Where in pc is it located?Pearl City Business Plaza ground level. Area is a little sketchy. Gotten worse the low income rental bldg were built around the area.

Asstro
08-02-18, 13:40
"With five dollars in your pocket, you're handsome, you're funny, and you sing good, too!"

Yup. I'm a married guy and I'll try to explain to you single (and apparently younger) guys why most of the customers at KBs are married. If you hadn't noticed, most of us guys are a bit older and have seen better days. But despite what we see in the mirror everyday, deep down inside we still regard ourselves as the young studs we once were. The KBs are an oasis where we are waited on, cuddled, complimented, and pursued. I kinda enjoy just sitting at the bar and receiving the attention. If only for a little bit as far as my $20 neko will take me (usually about 10-15 minutes). It's a nice place to blow off the stress and cortisol that has built up over the day and week. It is massage for the ego. And it is completely fair to compensate the KBGs for their time. Most trades (plumbers, electricians) charge about $120/ hr. The higher priced professionals (engineers, accountants, lawyers) $150 - $300/ hr. So depending on the KBG, that's 4 drinks / hr on the lower end and 10/ hr on the higher end. If you're strictly looking for sex, then yes the KB is the wrong venue. Definitely no value at the KB for the physical sex act.

But here's where it gets interesting: many of us married guys cross over to the next level and go into "hunt" mode. It's the thrill of the chase. Yes, the KBGs will up their hourly rate accordingly and it's fun to bait and stalk. But that's why men fish and hunt. There's no hunt in buying the steak at the supermarket. Yes, it is expensive. But I think no more expensive than hunting or fishing. And as you see on this thread, we compare our catches and often post the trophies for display.

And yes, it is addictive. I now kinda think of KBGs like slot machines. I feed them drinks and see which ones will pay out. Some are looser than others. But it is the anticipation and the discovery that is fun. And oh that dopamine high when you hit a jackpot. There's no thrill of victory if there is no risk of losing. And as the old-timers put it, its about maximizing your earnings while minimizing your loses. So there is that much more joy when the KBG lets you take her home at no additional cost. Of course, there are hidden fees. But that's a whole 'nother topic. Sometimes you chase them 'til they catch you.

But the main thing is that for the most part in my experience KBGs are professionals. As a married man, pI don't have to dress up. I can come to the bar when I want to. Usually right after work. They know and I know that this is their profession, and I won't be getting klingy text messages or calls at home. I'm not looking for another wife or girlfriend and am completely willing to share her with others. I'm paying, so I expect good service regardless what mood she is in. As a married man, can't do this thing with civilians at local or tourist bars.

I honestly can't speak for the guys who go into the next tier: long term relationships. I thExcellent ink the most I've slept with a particular KBG is three times. And the thrill is gone already. I hover between tier 1 and 2.

What I don't understand is why SINGLE guys go to KBs. Ok -if you fugly, I understand. But dammit, if you got good looks, game, and guns (or bazookas) - you should be hunting out at the local bars and clubs to chase women who aren't trying to earn a living by spending time with you!

P.S. as for intel - I've found recent happy hunting grounds West of Kalihi in the Aiea/Pearl City area. Got some younger KBGs working in those areas who I think get less attention and perhaps feel more lonely in their personal time.Excellent analysis. Korean bar is a playground where you can get instant interaction with a pretty girl, for a neko fee of course. Try that with civilians is extremely hard, time consuming, and not possible if married. Like slot machines, deposit money, and hit not so often, but accept the dds. Not easy like AMP, but challenging. I play the naive loverboy, not so successful, but opposite from my grabbing friends. They grab rigt away and give her the heave ho if no can, save money. The danger is falling in love, but that is living life to its fullest, excitng to live on the edge. Monger on.

WarriorForLife
08-03-18, 00:23
The thing is you need to be gentle if you like to score. To grab right of way only good for Waterfall girls. Princesses like honey Fox needs to be treated nicely. Buy her plenty of nekos.

Girls expect you to buy them drinks, not one neko and expect much time. KBs is expansive hobby. I usually spend 5 nekos on a girl or they just walk away to play with their phone. No freebie these days.

Excellent analysis. Korean bar is a playground where you can get instant interaction with a pretty girl, for a neko fee of course. Try that with civilians is extremely hard, time consuming, and not possible if married. Like slot machines, deposit money, and hit not so often, but accept the dds. Not easy like AMP, but challenging. I play the naive loverboy, not so successful, but opposite from my grabbing friends. They grab rigt away and give her the heave ho if no can, save money. The danger is falling in love, but that is living life to its fullest, excitng to live on the edge. Monger on.

MitsFunai
08-03-18, 01:36
Where in pc is it located?Flamingo restaurant used to be on the second floor of this PC Business Plaza; the PCBP does appear to be "sketchy" as mentioned with referenced KB and (guessing) approximately 2-3 other KBs. Sunflower is karaoke-ready with friendly regulars, and easy ingress / egress for parking and KB; but be careful nevertheless as it is secluded enough for monkey business to easily occur. The front (Kam Hwy) door and parking would be your best bet for Sunflower as can see outside from the inside via glass door.

LocalGuy808
08-03-18, 02:08
Was the grand opening this week? Looks like Kimberly is back running the place. I wonder what girls migrated there.

Hairyolos
08-03-18, 12:08
Flamingo restaurant used to be on the second floor of this PC Business Plaza; the PCBP does appear to be "sketchy" as mentioned with referenced KB and (guessing) approximately 2-3 other KBs. Sunflower is karaoke-ready with friendly regulars, and easy ingress / egress for parking and KB; but be careful nevertheless as it is secluded enough for monkey business to easily occur. The front (Kam Hwy) door and parking would be your best bet for Sunflower as can see outside from the inside via glass door.Thanks ulchiro and mits!! Looking for someplace close to home for football season.

JusYoung
08-03-18, 23:44
Waz up monger, new to this site but not the bar scene,* recent experience with a bar girl been seeing for a month, it only about the money and what they can get from you. Case in point this kbg wanted to be my gf, but very skeptical,* cause been there done that, anyway I play along being her bf, bang few times in her shared* condo, then she ask me to pay her share of the rent I agree but didn't give money yet, glad I didn't cause one night I guess she forgot she told me to pick her up after work, so I waited outside few cars from the entrance saw her coming out making out with a other customer, boy she was surprised I was there watching them, ops. Caught you. Took her home anyway told her you promise it was only me. Heard that line before. LOL. She was speakless, so I ended that one, so guys watch out. LOL, the other kbg I had caught her banging with other customer, her mistake was giving me the keys to her condo, her excuse was she had too because to make money.

Moral of this is watch out, and don't believe them it's just about the money, no matter how sincere they may sound, just have fun hooking up, no LTR.

Be safe.

This is funny, " you know I still have feeling for you". That remind of one incident while I was eating this KBG pussy. She was talking to her sugar daddy on the phone and told him " I have much feeling for you, I love you". I wanted to laugh out so hard, but I could not cause her sugar daddy might hear me on his end.

Ez808
08-04-18, 00:41
Waz up monger, new to this site but not the bar scene,* recent experience with a bar girl been seeing for a month, it only about the money and what they can get from you. Case in point this kbg wanted to be my gf, but very skeptical,* cause been there done that, anyway I play along being her bf, bang few times in her shared* condo, then she ask me to pay her share of the rent I agree but didn't give money yet, glad I didn't cause one night I guess she forgot she told me to pick her up after work, so I waited outside few cars from the entrance saw her coming out making out with a other customer, boy she was surprised I was there watching them, ops. Caught you. Took her home anyway told her you promise it was only me. Heard that line before. LOL. She was speakless, so I ended that one, so guys watch out. LOL, the other kbg I had caught her banging with other customer, her mistake was giving me the keys to her condo, her excuse was she had too because to make money.

Moral of this is watch out, and don't believe them it's just about the money, no matter how sincere they may sound, just have fun hooking up, no LTR.

Be safe.Same thing happened to me except it lasted about three months and I blew about 20 K on her. I totally regret it and stay away from hostess bars which I should have remembered in the first place but I was drunk and got caught up in the game. They act all in love with you but it's all BS!

DaViper
08-04-18, 00:46
Is Oldee still around? Haven't heard from him a long time.

JusYoung
08-04-18, 01:33
Same thing happened to me except it lasted about three months and I blew about 20 K on her. I totally regret it and stay away from hostess bars which I should have remembered in the first place but I was drunk and got caught up in the game. They act all in love with you but it's all BS!Oh man, you shell out lot of cash on that, what happen on that one, hope you bang her more than a few times at least.

To get some of that money you invested. LOL.

Anyway working on my next catch. Anyone got a scoop on this bartender working night at 904 Monday and Tuesday, think name is Sam or Sammy? Does she play?

WarriorForLife
08-04-18, 02:59
Not all KBGs are con artists, but some of them are. The pros like to pick up old lonely folks and make them believe they are in love with them. Sorry you lost 20 k, lesson learned. Be careful when they tell you are the only one. Chances are they are humming other dicks beside you.

Same thing happened to me except it lasted about three months and I blew about 20 K on her. I totally regret it and stay away from hostess bars which I should have remembered in the first place but I was drunk and got caught up in the game. They act all in love with you but it's all BS!

WarriorForLife
08-04-18, 03:05
Ask for help paying for rent and car payment are old news. And usually you are not the only one they ask. Most of these BGs have multiple sugar daddy and BFs. Why you think they can afford luxury car and live at high end condo?

Be safe.

TrueTemper
08-04-18, 03:49
Same thing happened to me except it lasted about three months and I blew about 20 K on her. I totally regret it and stay away from hostess bars which I should have remembered in the first place but I was drunk and got caught up in the game. They act all in love with you but it's all BS!To back up the KBG's early in the game they might have had some feelings for their LVB's but got burned. Imagine they falling for a guy ands after giving it up they get dump. Or she see someone for a long time then all of a sudden ghost her and find someone else.

TrueTemper
08-04-18, 03:59
To back up the KBG's early in the game they might have had some feelings for their LVB's but got burned. Imagine they falling for a guy ands after giving it up they get dump. Or she see someone for a long time then all of a sudden ghost her and find someone else.I am just viewing the KBG's standpoint. But in order to stay in the business they always got to remember they do it for the money and got to separate their emotions. On the other hand us LVB's are always thinking of them and can't wait to see them again. Most of it is lust versus love. I hear some stories of LVB's that sounds exactly how I think. So most guys are clingy and weak once you become addicted to a KBG.

Kolohe1
08-04-18, 04:25
Thanks ulchiro and mits!! Looking for someplace close to home for football season.Yup. Potentially dangerous area. Police station on Waimano Home Rd, too. I used to see checkpoints under the freeway on Kam Hwy.

John Ross
08-04-18, 06:59
For the most part, the girls are mercenaries. However, sometimes when they let their guard down, you can woo them. This is Darwinism's survival of the fittest, KB style. The fittest guy is the one with the most money, not the nicest or best looking one. Unfortunately, some KBGs have chosen the wrong one. He looks like he has money because he spends a lot on her. Of course he spends money, it is because he wants something! They get together and some of them have married. The marriages usually do not last because the girl finds out he owes lots of money on his credit card. The beautiful Mercedes is leased, his Rolex is a fake. He really has nothing, and in a few instances, the guy spends all the money she worked hard for. Too late! Her money is gone and she has to go back to work in the bar. That is why some of the girls are so hardened.

WarriorForLife
08-04-18, 19:29
To tell you how sneaky these BGs are. I am banging 3 of them in fact knowing they have sugar daddy or.

BFs. On one instance a girl get his sugar daddy drunk, waited for him to go home to his wife and met me at Pagoga after.

For the most part, the girls are mercenaries. However, sometimes when they let their guard down, you can woo them. This is Darwinism's survival of the fittest, KB style. The fittest guy is the one with the most money, not the nicest or best looking one. Unfortunately, some KBGs have chosen the wrong one. He looks like he has money because he spends a lot on her. Of course he spends money, it is because he wants something! They get together and some of them have married. The marriages usually do not last because the girl finds out he owes lots of money on his credit card. The beautiful Mercedes is leased, his Rolex is a fake. He really has nothing, and in a few instances, the guy spends all the money she worked hard for. Too late! Her money is gone and she has to go back to work in the bar. That is why some of the girls are so hardened..

Viet Whisperer
08-05-18, 20:03
Yup. Potentially dangerous area. Police station on Waimano Home Rd, too. I used to see checkpoints under the freeway on Kam Hwy.Actually this area is much safer than it appears as there are a lot of pc cops drinking at the bars there.

WarriorForLife
08-05-18, 20:57
Don't know if the strip bar below PC plazza still there. There was one night trouble started inside the bar escalated into a brawl outside, ended up someone been shot. I used to seen some big spooky mean people hangout around there.

Actually this area is much safer than it appears as there are a lot of pc cops drinking at the bars there.

Gargoyles1
08-06-18, 15:32
Don't know if the strip bar below PC plazza still there. There was one night trouble started inside the bar escalated into a brawl outside, ended up someone been shot. I used to seen some big spooky mean people hangout around there.Yea. It's safe to go day time. Night time is a different story. Sunflower. Has new girls. For now. Until its gets more dangerous then they might leave. The power he has a lot of druggies.

WarriorForLife
08-06-18, 18:12
They have security but hired wrong people. I seen an old man in his 60's trying to his job under poorly lighting area. The thing is they have lots of people hangout by the strip bar and a small gym near the cars. Have not gone there for a while. Hope it changed.

Yea. It's safe to go day time. Night time is a different story. Sunflower. Has new girls. For now. Until its gets more dangerous then they might leave. The power he has a lot of druggies.

WarriorForLife
08-06-18, 18:31
Walked into Ashley one night. The place was so dead. Asked the male bartender where is the people? He laughed and said, they are in Kalihi.

Next stop Camelot, good looking bartender, forgot her name, she hustled me for a drink, bought her one.

Most of the town girls are in Kalihi now. If you can't find your honey there, they probably are at Kalihi.

I have also noticed a few town girls work their way to Pearl Kai.

Saw big boobs Sandy from EG is at old Kstyle. She must have gained 20 pounds.

Kalihi girls is switching bar like they changing underwear. One day you see her there next day you not.

Bars are shrinking so they are jocking position to find the money pot.

Lualualei808
08-06-18, 21:04
Is right around the corner!

CHEEHOO!

Which KB'S has the NFL network?

WarriorForLife
08-06-18, 22:30
I don't go bar watch NFL and college football anymore. My house got the channels. Beside it is free and not on PPV. Monday night football usually on at 2 pm, most people are working. College and NFL games starts early in the morning on the weekend. Most people are still in bed.

I will watch UH games at the bar cause it is on PPV. And it is usually at night.

CHEEHOO!

Which KB'S has the NFL network?

Hairyolos
08-06-18, 22:37

CHEEHOO!

Which KB'S has the NFL network?I think most bars have the football network.

Lualualei808
08-07-18, 11:21
I think most bars have the football network.Much mahalo for the 411.

Lualualei808
08-07-18, 11:30
Oh man, you shell out lot of cash on that, what happen on that one, hope you bang her more than a few times at least.

To get some of that money you invested. LOL.

Anyway working on my next catch. Anyone got a scoop on this bartender working night at 904 Monday and Tuesday, think name is Sam or Sammy? Does she play?If this is the one that was working at Splash and other Kapiolani area KB'S, then watch out she is a hustler and is married to a younger guy.

WarriorForLife
08-07-18, 14:40
She married to a Korean cab driver with 2 kids. Banged her a few times at Pagoda. Nice lady but very pushy for drinks. Since I have the youth and is single, I often run into KBGs looking for satisfaction since their sugar daddy are old and unable to perform.

If this is the one that was working at Splash and other Kapiolani area KB'S, then watch out she is a hustler and is married to a younger guy.

JusYoung
08-07-18, 18:33
She wear a dental braces last two years but recently was remove 2 weeks ago, is this the same kbg.

She married to a Korean cab driver with 2 kids. Banged her a few times at Pagoda. Nice lady but very pushy for drinks. Since I have the youth and is single, I often run into KBGs looking for satisfaction since their sugar daddy are old and unable to perform.

WarriorForLife
08-07-18, 22:00
Never have seen her wearing braces. The lady can drink but I suspected her watering down her drinks. She get wet fast and a lot. I have to cum first cause if she cum first I could have swim in there.

She wear a dental braces last two years but recently was remove 2 weeks ago, is this the same kbg.

MitsFunai
08-09-18, 01:09
A male K taxi driver shot and killed a KBG in the room of a KB (forgot the KB name, but it's the old Yokohama venue, Queen Street); he shot himself thereafter and died a couple days later. I'd like to think that this happened about 20 years ago but have lost track of time. Anyway, we all taking our chances out there with the KBGs, and no can be absolutely sure about safety, but try to be as careful as possible as nobody like be at "the wrong place at the wrong time" and in the news (especially with your pants down). Take care and live to drink another day.

John Ross
08-09-18, 01:31
A male K taxi driver shot and killed a KBG in the room of a KB (forgot the KB name, but it's the old Yokohama venue, Queen Street); he shot himself thereafter and died a couple days later. I'd like to think that this happened about 20 years ago but have lost track of time. Anyway, we all taking our chances out there with the KBGs, and no can be absolutely sure about safety, but try to be as careful as possible as nobody like be at "the wrong place at the wrong time" and in the news (especially with your pants down). Take care and live to drink another day.Wasn't that Black Horse or Crazy Horse or something like that? Black Stallion, the current Kalihi Station, had a KBG that was murdered, too. I think the guy ran his truck into a freeway wall and died.

Redneck 1
08-09-18, 02:37
A male K taxi driver shot and killed a KBG in the room of a KB (forgot the KB name, but it's the old Yokohama venue, Queen Street); he shot himself thereafter and died a couple days later. I'd like to think that this happened about 20 years ago but have lost track of time.It was in 2004 at Club Queen Bee. Previously, the guy had allegedly bit, punched, slapped and kicked her, and allegedly told her that he would kill her "with a sashimi knife" if she was with another man. She obtained a TRO on him, but apparently it didn't help, because ultimately he shot her in the head and neck with a 9 mm handgun, and then shot himself in the mouth.

Sukebe1808
08-09-18, 05:20
"With five dollars in your pocket, you're handsome, you're funny, and you sing good, too!"

But the main thing is that for the most part in my experience KBGs are professionals. As a married man, I don't have to dress up. I can come to the bar when I want to. Usually right after work. They know and I know that this is their profession, and I won't be getting klingy text messages or calls at home. I'm not looking for another wife or girlfriend and am completely willing to share her with others. I'm paying, so I expect good service regardless what mood she is in. As a married man, can't do this thing with civilians at local or tourist bars.

I honestly can't speak for the guys who go into the next tier: long term relationships. I think the most I've slept with a particular KBG is three times. And the thrill is gone already. I hover between tier 1 and 2.

P.S. as for intel - I've found recent happy hunting grounds West of Kalihi in the Aiea/Pearl City area. Got some younger KBGs working in those areas who I think get less attention and perhaps feel more lonely in their personal time.Haha, that's exactly how I explain to my friends who ask about going to the bars. Exact same analogy "slot machine. " I tell them it's like playing a slot machine, most time just feed the machine and enjoy playing but sometimes you get lucky. And like the slot machine. You get teased thinking you going hit something big. Also if you really lucky someone may have left some money in the machine so you just play and win!! Doesn't it fit so well?? The worst is falling in love with a particular machine that you Judy keep feeding money into but it never pays out!

Wn5912
08-09-18, 06:30
A male K taxi driver shot and killed a KBG in the room of a KB (forgot the KB name, but it's the old Yokohama venue, Queen Street); he shot himself thereafter and died a couple days later. I'd like to think that this happened about 20 years ago but have lost track of time. Anyway, we all taking our chances out there with the KBGs, and no can be absolutely sure about safety, but try to be as careful as possible as nobody like be at "the wrong place at the wrong time" and in the news (especially with your pants down). Take care and live to drink another day.I think the name of the bar where KBG was murdered on Queen St was Queen Bee or something like that.

FleshPrince
08-09-18, 07:45
Haha, that's exactly how I explain to my friends who ask about going to the bars. Exact same analogy "slot machine. " I tell them it's like playing a slot machine, most time just feed the machine and enjoy playing but sometimes you get lucky. And like the slot machine. You get teased thinking you going hit something big. Also if you really lucky someone may have left some money in the machine so you just play and win!! Doesn't it fit so well?? The worst is falling in love with a particular machine that you Judy keep feeding money into but it never pays out!Good analogy. The other question you have to decide on is do you place the maximum bet on every spin or do you pick and choose when to place max bet. Problem is the machine may not pay off unless you put in the max. LOL.

Hairyolos
08-09-18, 17:38
It was in 2004 at Club Queen Bee. Previously, the guy had allegedly bit, punched, slapped and kicked her, and allegedly told her that he would kill her "with a sashimi knife" if she was with another man. She obtained a TRO on him, but apparently it didn't help, because ultimately he shot her in the head and neck with a 9 mm handgun, and then shot himself in the mouth.Thought this hapoened in the last days of yokohama. But that happened kind of long ago. All the timez I went queen bees thought it was a local karaoke bar.

WarriorForLife
08-09-18, 18:20
Who fault is that letting your wife work at KBs? I would not if I was married. I would say 90 percent of married KBGs do cheat. The numbers might even be higher. The married ones try to hide the marriage. But their co-workers blow their cover in most cases. The lips not sealed when come to KBs. KBGs got the biggest mouth there is. They often tell who is coming to see so and so, lawyers, doctors, contractors and so on. Throwing their names out there just like nothing. But the thing is when the affair gone sour such as changing partners. That is when the shit hit the fan. The married high profiles clients got a lot to lose. The BGs just hop on to next target. It is fact of life at KBs.

Redneck 1
08-09-18, 18:23
Thought this hapoened in the last days of yokohama. But that happened kind of long ago. All the timez I went queen bees thought it was a local karaoke bar.Both of the Honolulu newspapers at that time reported that this particular incident occurred at Club Queen Bee, with one of them specifically calling Club Queen Bee a "hostess bar" at the time of the incident. However, it later became a local place for food, karaoke, etc.

FleshPrince
08-09-18, 21:05
Who fault is that letting your wife work at KBs? I would not if I was married. I would say 90 percent of married KBGs do cheat. The numbers might even be higher. The married ones try to hide the marriage. But their co-workers blow their cover in most cases. The lips not sealed when come to KBs. KBGs got the biggest mouth there is. They often tell who is coming to see so and so, lawyers, doctors, contractors and so on. Throwing their names out there just like nothing. But the thing is when the affair gone sour such as changing partners. That is when the shit hit the fan. The married high profiles clients got a lot to lose. The BGs just hop on to next target. It is fact of life at KBs.So are you saying that it is a huge mistake to marry a kbg because there is a 90% chance she will cheat? How would you know if the kbg is part of the 10% that would be loyal to you? I guess if you could figure that out you would be way ahead of the game.

Rico80
08-09-18, 22:06
Both of the Honolulu newspapers at that time reported that this particular incident occurred at Club Queen Bee, with one of them specifically calling Club Queen Bee a "hostess bar" at the time of the incident. However, it later became a local place for food, karaoke, etc.Wasn't it also named Yellow Rose around that time? Man, FUN times! LOL.

MitsFunai
08-09-18, 23:18
Queen Bee room, Salt Lake wall, KBG apartment in Makiki. It's all the same: deadly. All it takes is one LVB or KBG to lose control, go mental, and do something unnecessary. It also shows how good KBG actresses are at catching plenty guys suckas. Take care and play it tight because 99% of the time you being played.

John Ross
08-10-18, 00:56
Queen Bee room, Salt Lake wall, KBG apartment in Makiki. It's all the same: deadly. All it takes is one LVB or KBG to lose control, go mental, and do something unnecessary. It also shows how good KBG actresses are at catching plenty guys suckas. Take care and play it tight because 99% of the time you being played.It's a good thing we don't have crazies like that on this board!

Viet Whisperer
08-10-18, 03:18
It's a good thing we don't have crazies like that on this board!No kidding there!

I also have seen some scary jealous lover boys around lately that are very rough and aggressive with their ladies. One in particular always screaming at a girl outside Lucky Honu. He's a dickhead for sure.

MitsFunai
08-10-18, 11:50
It's a good thing we don't have crazies like that on this board!Yeah (?!). Like JR hopes and VW reports, get plenty guys being played and could get dangerous if the LVB is publicly displaying aggression or is emotionally disturbed. I even see this stuff, on the bar counter, inside the KB; verbal exchanges between the LVBs and their DKBGs without any regard for decency or consideration of others. Eh, I'm sure get plenty wahines in whatever forms to surely satisfy anybody; not worth getting your nuts hammered just for one wahine. Cool head and have other game plans just in case some no work. IMO only, of course.

Baboozer
08-10-18, 16:13
Yeah (?!). Like JR hopes and VW reports, get plenty guys being played and could get dangerous if the LVB is publicly displaying aggression or is emotionally disturbed. I even see this stuff, on the bar counter, inside the KB; verbal exchanges between the LVBs and their DKBGs without any regard for decency or consideration of others. Eh, I'm sure get plenty wahines in whatever forms to surely satisfy anybody; not worth getting your nuts hammered just for one wahine. Cool head and have other game plans just in case some no work. IMO only, of course.Some guys like the drama, the humiliation and punishment. This brings back memories when I was with this gal for 1 reason or another she got totally agro at me and told me to leave whilst I was on the bar. Being the calm gent that I am I said as soon as I finish my beer and shot. Ofcourse I took my time which drove her fkn nuts. But being the prick I can be I stayed for a few more and bought a few for the hottest one there and talked story and played touchie touchie. Lmfao. It's rare for a kbg to be apologetic and mean it but the make up sex made up for it. Not too long after that I kicked her to the curb. I hate bar drama. 🤣.

MitsFunai
08-10-18, 22:02
Not too long after that I kicked her to the curb. I hate bar drama.You like drive the KBG nuts? Try dump her for one nodda one who she thinks is worse than her. In odda words, she is now worse than the one she thinks is worse than her; they no like "lose face" for nothing. The KBG going ballistic while the others giggle, laugh and "psst, psst. " Watch what you say to one KBG because all going come out loud and like diarrhea one of these days. I would just pack it up, make ignorant, and never return.

WarriorForLife
08-11-18, 21:11
One night I was sitting at Spotlite. Hear this verbal abuse exchange by a BG and her sugar daddy. It was too obvious this sugar daddy did not like what the BG was doing. Grab her by the arm and pull her away from her customer. He said " I do so much for you and now you fuck me over". The BG said " I don't like to see you anymore, go away" this go on and on until mama came over to silence both of them down.

You like drive the KBG nuts? Try dump her for one nodda one who she thinks is worse than her. In odda words, she is now worse than the one she thinks is worse than her; they no like "lose face" for nothing. The KBG going ballistic while the others giggle, laugh and "psst, psst. " Watch what you say to one KBG because all going come out loud and like diarrhea one of these days. I would just pack it up, make ignorant, and never return.

MitsFunai
08-12-18, 11:54
Was informed by a friend / customer of the above-mentioned KB to park in the back (Makai), not front (Kam Hwy. / Mauka) parking lot due to the gambling / gaming room; so park and enter the KB via the kitchen. Lots of undesirables walking around, checking other vehicles, and in their vehicles doing who knows what. Wherever parked, that lot attracts riff-raff due to its secluded location. The KB is bringing in OKBGs from the mainland; not too bad if you like your fruits ripe. The owner looks tired and worn (but still sexy, imo); the results of KB ownership and drinking for a living, I reckon.

Baboozer
08-12-18, 17:47
Was informed by a friend / customer of the above-mentioned KB to park in the back (Makai), not front (Kam Hwy. / Mauka) parking lot due to the gambling / gaming room; so park and enter the KB via the kitchen. Lots of undesirables walking around, checking other vehicles, and in their vehicles doing who knows what. Wherever parked, that lot attracts riff-raff due to its secluded location. The KB is bringing in OKBGs from the mainland; not too bad if you like your fruits ripe. The owner looks tired and worn (but still sexy, imo); the results of KB ownership and drinking for a living, I reckon.Me I've always parked in the back. Even then get sketchy fakas but never had troubles yet. Yet. Sunflower is a kool place. I've known KC for a long time. That's the kine body type I like. A cups with a little booty and a tight, trim body. The mama and crew are good and accommodating. I used to during the Destiny days and I've always liked that bar. Me and Captain Crunch used to start at 11 am and work out way to Kalihi. Bwahahahaha that was drunk ass days for me.

WarriorForLife
08-12-18, 19:41
Was she the Destiny mama got conned? Her partner ran away with the money like Vegas mama did. Or might have been someone else?

The basement area is super spooky at night. Druggies hangout heaven.

Me I've always parked in the back. Even then get sketchy fakas but never had troubles yet. Yet. Sunflower is a kool place. I've known KC for a long time. That's the kine body type I like. A cups with a little booty and a tight, trim body. The mama and crew are good and accommodating. I used to during the Destiny days and I've always liked that bar. Me and Captain Crunch used to start at 11 am and work out way to Kalihi. Bwahahahaha that was drunk ass days for me.

Captin Crunch
08-12-18, 19:54
Me I've always parked in the back. Even then get sketchy fakas but never had troubles yet. Yet. Sunflower is a kool place. I've known KC for a long time. That's the kine body type I like. A cups with a little booty and a tight, trim body. The mama and crew are good and accommodating. I used to during the Destiny days and I've always liked that bar. Me and Captain Crunch used to start at 11 am and work out way to Kalihi. Bwahahahaha that was drunk ass days for me.Those days was fun starting out in Pc and driving to kalihi to extend the festivities. You getting old so not get drunk anymore? Or you handle like Oldee? LOL 😂.

Hairyolos
08-12-18, 20:16
Was informed by a friend / customer of the above-mentioned KB to park in the back (Makai), not front (Kam Hwy. / Mauka) parking lot due to the gambling / gaming room; so park and enter the KB via the kitchen. Lots of undesirables walking around, checking other vehicles, and in their vehicles doing who knows what. Wherever parked, that lot attracts riff-raff due to its secluded location. The KB is bringing in OKBGs from the mainland; not too bad if you like your fruits ripe. The owner looks tired and worn (but still sexy, imo); the results of KB ownership and drinking for a living, I reckon.Yeah before the strip bar and gambling places it was a safe place to dtink and not worry aboyt your car or self.

Sukebe1808
08-12-18, 22:34
Yeah before the strip bar and gambling places it was a safe place to dtink and not worry aboyt your car or self.There is a strip bar there? Where?

Hairyolos
08-12-18, 23:49
There is a strip bar there? Where?Waiphau side of complex. Not sure how good thought. Heard reports girls not to good and punks by hanging around.

Sukebe1808
08-13-18, 00:35
Waiphau side of complex. Not sure how good thought. Heard reports girls not to good and punks by hanging around.Thanks. Yeah I know what you mean. Been to the bars and get guys all around just staring.

Viet Whisperer
08-13-18, 00:36
Waiphau side of complex. Not sure how good thought. Heard reports girls not to good and punks by hanging around.There's never any dancers from what I can tell. Looks like a ghost town in there. Parking in back is a better idea. Heard a cop is a partner in that bar but not sure. I go to some of the bars there quite often but never had problems but it does look scary at times. Oh and KC does have a nice ass LOL.

Viet Whisperer
08-13-18, 00:39
Was she the Destiny mama got conned? Her partner ran away with the money like Vegas mama did. Or might have been someone else?

The basement area is super spooky at night. Druggies hangout heaven.Destiny was run by Sugi / Susie who hops bars frequently and walks with a limp. Last time I saw her was at Lucky Honu.

Idusixtyning
08-13-18, 00:59
One night I was sitting at Spotlite. Hear this verbal abuse exchange by a BG and her sugar daddy. It was too obvious this sugar daddy did not like what the BG was doing. Grab her by the arm and pull her away from her customer. He said " I do so much for you and now you fuck me over". The BG said " I don't like to see you anymore, go away" this go on and on until mama came over to silence both of them down.LOL. I'd bet that this sugar daddy didn't even get his pole wet from her after dumping a bunch of cash on her.

WarriorForLife
08-13-18, 04:28
It was about 4-5 years back, little more or less. Destiny mama got conned, her partner ran away with the money. After that incident the place was closed for a while. BTW, anyone knows who I talking about? I would not mind to buy her a few drinks. I know the mama only by face, she is short but good looking with good personality in her 40's.

The two mama you mentioning it was not them. I know the limping one, she used to work as manager at Arisu. Then as mama at Lucky Hono.

Destiny was run by Sugi / Susie who hops bars frequently and walks with a limp. Last time I saw her was at Lucky Honu.

Captin Crunch
08-13-18, 10:14
Destiny was run by Sugi / Susie who hops bars frequently and walks with a limp. Last time I saw her was at Lucky Honu.I believe she runs / manages Halona by Au's Garden Chinese restaurant.

Baboozer
08-13-18, 12:26
Those days was fun starting out in Pc and driving to kalihi to extend the festivities. You getting old so not get drunk anymore? Or you handle like Oldee? LOL 😂.Lmao. Age is only a number as I still pound them hence the handle hehehe.

Baboozer
08-13-18, 12:32
Destiny was run by Sugi / Susie who hops bars frequently and walks with a limp. Last time I saw her was at Lucky Honu.The Big Amazonian Cindy was 1 of 2 mama's is what I remember. Suji used to run TeeTime back in the day or am I mistaken? Never liked her back then either.

Baboozer
08-13-18, 12:36

The basement area is super spooky at night. Druggies hangout heaven.KC was mama for a short stint at Join Us. She bartends at Sunflower. Idk which mama got screwed at Destiny's.

Captin Crunch
08-13-18, 14:39
Lmao. Age is only a number as I still pound them hence the handle hehehe.Your handle should be BarBoozer.

LocalGuy808
08-13-18, 15:51
KC was mama for a short stint at Join Us. She bartends at Sunflower. Idk which mama got screwed at Destiny's.I met KC some years ago when she worked briefly in kalihi at 904 location. She is fine. I think the mama at Destiny ran off with money. I can't remember her name.

Mushi
08-13-18, 20:33
The Big Amazonian Cindy was 1 of 2 mama's is what I remember. Suji used to run TeeTime back in the day or am I mistaken? Never liked her back then either.Is Kelly at Silk Lady, daytime bartender.

LocalGuy808
08-14-18, 01:55
The Big Amazonian Cindy was 1 of 2 mama's is what I remember. Suji used to run TeeTime back in the day or am I mistaken? Never liked her back then either.Cindy that's right. I agree about sugi. I soured on her when She made the partner I was drinking with get up and go sit with table of customers just so sugi could also get drinks. She does that often. I won't ever by her a drink. I think I saw kay daytime bartending in silk lady last year.

Viet Whisperer
08-14-18, 04:36
Cindy that's right. I agree about sugi. I soured on her when She made the partner I was drinking with get up and go sit with table of customers just so sugi could also get drinks. She does that often. I won't ever by her a drink. I think I saw kay daytime bartending in silk lady last year.I think Kay is the mama at Silky Lady now. Kelly still bar tending there also.

WarriorForLife
08-14-18, 06:22
One of the Destiny mama got screwed, the other one ran away with all of the money. It was not as much as money the Vegas mama took. But it was enough to make the place closed down for a while.

Anyone knows the status of aka Summit in town? I try to drive into their parking lot one night, see a giant tent set up by the front entrance. All kind of young kids hang around.

KC was mama for a short stint at Join Us. She bartends at Sunflower. Idk which mama got screwed at Destiny's.

LocalGuy808
08-14-18, 22:51
I think Kay is the mama at Silky Lady now. Kelly still bar tending there also.VH you always have solid info. Need to have a beer or two with you sometime.

Beer808
08-15-18, 04:59
Talk about MILF. Suki is hot! Brothers should check her out. As mentioned before, park in the back to be safe.

JusYoung
08-16-18, 03:26
In my opinion, mama Janet is a classy lady. I think she's still sexy.Went to sunflower today wed to check it out in pc, first time there, man it was dead, dead no one there. Went 7 pm stay till* 9 no one was there but me really. Mama Janet sat by me, she so flirtatious,* touchy,* had good time. She told me new two girls from Washington starting on Friday* the 17th and later a girl from korea.

Going check it out Friday.

Be safe. Have fun.

WarriorForLife
08-16-18, 20:30
Guess people are tired of these town girls BS. Drinks are $4 in town and girls with shitty attitude. Kalihi with all of these town girls there now. Same old, same old.

I have been going to the West side as well, as far as Waipahu. Girls there are more mellow, no rush, no table hop.

Went to sunflower today wed to check it out in pc, first time there, man it was dead, dead no one there. Went 7 pm stay till* 9 no one was there but me really. Mama Janet sat by me, she so flirtatious,* touchy,* had good time. She told me new two girls from Washington starting on Friday* the 17th and later a girl from korea.

Be safe. Have fun.

Hairyolos
08-17-18, 01:12
Talk about MILF. Suki is hot! Brothers should check her out. As mentioned before, park in the back to be safe.Is this Suki mid 40's. If so used to c her awhile back in pc. Nice girl but for ne no play. Dose drive I think one white Volvo suv.

Beer808
08-17-18, 12:19
Is this Suki mid 40's. If so used to c her awhile back in pc. Nice girl but for ne no play. Dose drive I think one white Volvo suv.Age seems to be right. Yeah doesn't seem like she plays, but good to look at while drinking with her.

Crapola
08-17-18, 17:27
Guess people are tired of these town girls BS. Drinks are $4 in town and girls with shitty attitude. Kalihi with all of these town girls there now. Same old, same old.

I have been going to the West side as well, as far as Waipahu. Girls there are more mellow, no rush, no table hop.Totally agree with you. Waste of time and money in town KBs, especially Splash. All picking up the same bad habits, the constant table hopping, pushing the $40 drinks, drinks for waiter, drinks for Mama, drinks for "my friend". Not worth it, in my opinion.

WarriorForLife
08-17-18, 20:53
The main 3 town bars, Ashley.

Camelot and Splash, girls are pushing like hell, once you stop buying they will hop on to another table or sit at a corner playing with their phone. That is the norm I have seen. Next time just say no if they bringing drinks for their so called sisters, friends, mama and whoever. They are playing we need them. Fuck that, $40 drinks.

I have seen some kalihi girls pushing too, since some of them are from town.

PC side girls are more friendly on your wallet, but still bar hopping are getting pretty expansive these days. Learn to just say no to money hungry princesses.

Totally agree with you. Waste of time and money in town KBs, especially Splash. All picking up the same bad habits, the constant table hopping, pushing the $40 drinks, drinks for waiter, drinks for Mama, drinks for "my friend". Not worth it, in my opinion.

MitsFunai
08-18-18, 19:12
The main 3 town bars, Ashley, Camelot and Splash, girls are pushing like hell, once you stop buying they will hop on to another table or sit at a corner playing with their phone. That is the norm I have seen. Next time just say no if they bringing drinks for their so called sisters, friends, mama and whoever. They are playing we need them. Fuck that, $40 drinks. I have seen some kalihi girls pushing too, since some of them are from town. PC side girls are more friendly on your wallet, but still bar hopping are getting pretty expansive these days. Learn to just say no to money hungry princesses.The Goose That Lays The Golden Eggs is getting massacred; pretty soon only KBs limited to local knowledge going make it (barely). Surprised to hear that Ashley's, Camelot, and Splash are liddat now since the owners supposed to be on the Akamai-side. WTH, been liddat for long time already this side; Kalihi is deep in the mistakes that Kapiolani makes and last time I went PC Sunflower the fangs came out for some KBGs who live this (town) side. Up to them if they like screw themselves, IMO.

Hot Pocket
08-18-18, 22:40
The main 3 town bars, Ashley.

Camelot and Splash, girls are pushing like hell, once you stop buying they will hop on to another table or sit at a corner playing with their phone. That is the norm I have seen. Next time just say no if they bringing drinks for their so called sisters, friends, mama and whoever. They are playing we need them. Fuck that, $40 drinks.

I have seen some kalihi girls pushing too, since some of them are from town.

PC side girls are more friendly on your wallet, but still bar hopping are getting pretty expansive these days. Learn to just say no to money hungry princesses.I'm surprised you don't have XClusive in the mix as being one of the main KB town bars. We stopped by last Saturday on our bar hopping adventure and it was more crowded than Camelot.

Viet Whisperer
08-18-18, 23:05
The Goose That Lays The Golden Eggs is getting massacred; pretty soon only KBs limited to local knowledge going make it (barely). Surprised to hear that Ashley's, Camelot, and Splash are liddat now since the owners supposed to be on the Akamai-side. WTH, been liddat for long time already this side; Kalihi is deep in the mistakes that Kapiolani makes and last time I went PC Sunflower the fangs came out for some KBGs who live this (town) side. Up to them if they like screw themselves, IMO.Only a few places are doing well right now so many girls changing bars and being more aggressive. The best answer when they ask you to buy their sister a drink is I would but your sister is sitting on her ass playing with her phone and not even trying. If she tries talking to all these guys she will probably get some drinks. Works every time for me and if they start whining I tell them I'm leaving because being pressured ruins the reason I come which is to relax.

Only place I've seen consistently busy for awhile now is Green Tee. Old Kstyle was a ghost town. Back to Vegas back bar side been busy lately also. Join us in PC steady also.

WarriorForLife
08-19-18, 04:19
I stop buying $40 drinks after seeing a girl watering her green bottle in my own eyes at Spotlite. I was wondering how these girls can down a bottle in less than 5 minutes. They have no shame ask for another one after the first one. If you no buy another one they will get up and leave. And there goes your $ 40 down the drain.

Bar hopping is a losing game unless you have Brad looks with a function bazooka.

Only a few places are doing well right now so many girls changing bars and being more aggressive. The best answer when they ask you to buy their sister a drink is I would but your sister is sitting on her ass playing with her phone and not even trying. If she tries talking to all these guys she will probably get some drinks. Works every time for me and if they start whining I tell them I'm leaving because being pressured ruins the reason I come which is to relax.

Only place I've seen consistently busy for awhile now is Green Tee. Old Kstyle was a ghost town. Back to Vegas back bar side been busy lately also. Join us in PC steady also.

WarriorForLife
08-19-18, 06:42
I Always thought that place is a Viet bar. Open around 9 pm?

Seem like that place got a share of troubles? Big bouncer sitting on the stool by the main entrance. I wound why?

I'm surprised you don't have XClusive in the mix as being one of the main KB town bars. We stopped by last Saturday on our bar hopping adventure and it was more crowded than Camelot..

Viet Whisperer
08-19-18, 16:59
I stop buying $40 drinks after seeing a girl watering her green bottle in my own eyes at Spotlite. I was wondering how these girls can down a bottle in less than 5 minutes. They have no shame ask for another one after the first one. If you no buy another one they will get up and leave. And there goes your $ 40 down the drain.

Bar hopping is a losing game unless you have Brad looks with a function bazooka.Only time I'm buying a $40 drink is when I'm in a play booth in a viet bar and am getting a HJ / BJ or more. Even a play booth in a Korean bar I only buy $20 drinks for the same. Just need to say no to those $40 Heineken bullshit girls.

Hot Pocket
08-19-18, 17:13
I Always thought that place is a Viet bar. Open around 9 pm?

Seem like that place got a share of troubles? Big bouncer sitting on the stool by the main entrance. I wound why?.For sure open before 9 pm. There's been times lot is full by 7 pm but when you walk into any of those three places, places are slow.

Idusixtyning
08-19-18, 17:51
Only time I'm buying a $40 drink is when I'm in a play booth in a viet bar and am getting a HJ / BJ or more. Even a play booth in a Korean bar I only buy $20 drinks for the same. Just need to say no to those $40 Heineken bullshit girls.Yes, $40 drinks are ridiculous unless getting guaranteed play that's worth it. Another way to think of it is how much does one earn per hour at work? $40 an hour is equivalent to an $83,000 annual full time salary. Multiply that by how many $40 drinks spent in less than an hour. Who do these bargirls think they are? That's why the hostess bar scene has been slowly declining. I dropped the KBGs after drinks went from $10 up to $20. Found it was a better deal and a sure thing at an AMP. And best of all, no bullshit.

LocalGuy808
08-19-18, 19:40
Back bar mama Sandra is really sexy and seems like she's really cool.

WarriorForLife
08-19-18, 20:03
Is she the same Sandra used to work at EG? She has a huge boobs.

Back bar mama Sandra is really sexy and seems like she's really cool.

WarriorForLife
08-19-18, 20:14
It will cost you more than $40 drink to play at KBs in general. However there is some place out there with grandmas working cost you less than that.

$40 Drink at KBs will only wet the princesses lips. I have seen guys with their wallet emptied go home blue balled.

Yes, $40 drinks are ridiculous unless getting guaranteed play that's worth it. Another way to think of it is how much does one earn per hour at work? $40 an hour is equivalent to an $83,000 annual full time salary. Multiply that by how many $40 drinks spent in less than an hour. Who do these bargirls think they are? That's why the hostess bar scene has been slowly declining. I dropped the KBGs after drinks went from $10 up to $20. Found it was a better deal and a sure thing at an AMP. And best of all, no bullshit.

Viet Whisperer
08-19-18, 22:16
Back bar mama Sandra is really sexy and seems like she's really cool.I agree! One of my favorite people.

Blade82
08-20-18, 14:41
I'm surprised you don't have XClusive in the mix as being one of the main KB town bars. We stopped by last Saturday on our bar hopping adventure and it was more crowded than Camelot.You sure that place is even a hostess bar anymore?

WarriorForLife
08-20-18, 18:05
Don't know what that place is along with the Chill. That is why I categorize Ashley, Camelot and Splash as the main 3 KBs left in town.

You sure that place is even a hostess bar anymore?.

Lualualei808
08-22-18, 02:21
You sure that place is even a hostess bar anymore?Last I heard the former mama At Club Talent is managing that bar. Sushi man Mori-san is also there along with local Betty and tattoo Sarah.

George111
08-22-18, 03:30
Heard from a source Seri and Sunni from S & S will be taking over on September 1.

Hot Pocket
08-22-18, 07:17
Don't know what that place is along with the Chill. That is why I categorize Ashley, Camelot and Splash as the main 3 KBs left in town.

.Do we have a name for something half sports bar and half hostess bar? I remember when Rae was running Back Alley but that was definitely more the hostess vibe. Chill has darts and pool table along with better food selection.

Viet Whisperer
08-22-18, 11:59
Is she the same Sandra used to work at EG? She has a huge boobs.She used to work as daytime bartender at Evergreen and has big boobs. Not to be confused with the Sandra from Evergreen who is now at old k style.

Kainoa
08-22-18, 12:13
Heard from a source Seri and Sunni from S & S will be taking over on September 1.Where is Lilac?

Crapola
08-22-18, 12:37
Where is Lilac?The new ownership change is correct. Lilac is next to Ming's Chinese restaurant in the Waiakamilo Shopping Center on Dillingham.

Viet Whisperer
08-22-18, 12:37
Where is Lilac?Dillingham plaza in Kalihi. To the left of Lucky Honu.

Gungho
08-24-18, 09:27
Last I heard the former mama At Club Talent is managing that bar. Sushi man Mori-san is also there along with local Betty and tattoo Sarah.Which bar are you talking about? Please let me know or PM me. I would gladly go there only. I know them from way back in the day! Thank you in advance!

MitsFunai
08-24-18, 13:10
Dunno if the KBs are still open due to the impending hurricane (I staying inside; vehicle may be damaged driving around) but you guys know they going be extra hungry once conditions get better. Hoping that the weather will not affect the Saturday UH game at CState (UH, +13-14 pts.); many KBGs are seeing the game as an opportunity to make ton since they already no can make too much in a very "competitive KB business climate (thanks, VW). " Nevertheless, KBs better change their business models or "approach to recovery" strategy before it really gets too late to compete (with other KBs or areas previously considered to be "second rate").

JusYoung
08-24-18, 13:11

.About Twilight along Kapiolani still a KB went there weds.

There are about 4 young kbg there and again as usaual sitting by booth playing with there phone and about 7 guys by the bar drinking until mama came in about 9 and told those kbg to go to those customer. LOL. Then they were drinking making money, only if they could put in the effort they could be making money instead of sitting on there ass.

Lifesgood
08-24-18, 16:21
Last I heard the former mama At Club Talent is managing that bar. Sushi man Mori-san is also there along with local Betty and tattoo Sarah.Sushi man left in July.

Not enough Korean girls there.

Lualualei808
08-24-18, 18:03
Which bar are you talking about? Please let me know or PM me. I would gladly go there only. I know them from way back in the day! Thank you in advance!Next to Camelot. I think it is called Xclisive.

WarriorForLife
08-25-18, 03:24
Twilight still there? I don't care to approach that area ever since they put those great wall up at the surrounding area.

About Twilight along Kapiolani still a KB went there weds.

There are about 4 young kbg there and again as usaual sitting by booth playing with there phone and about 7 guys by the bar drinking until mama came in about 9 and told those kbg to go to those customer. LOL. Then they were drinking making money, only if they could put in the effort they could be making money instead of sitting on there ass.

Viet Whisperer
08-25-18, 11:41
They have some new girls that are looking pretty hot. A few sexy natural looking girls. One tall one named Yuri showing off her tall slim figure. Another one is very cute and looks very young. Above average for PC and even Kalihi in my opinion. On par with town looks in the past but not much there anymore. About 7 good ones now and a few older ones that have been around for a long time.

LocalGuy808
08-25-18, 11:59
They have some new girls that are looking pretty hot. A few sexy natural looking girls. One tall one named Yuri showing off her tall slim figure. Another one is very cute and looks very young. Above average for PC and even Kalihi in my opinion. On par with town looks in the past but not much there anymore. About 7 good ones now and a few older ones that have been around for a long time.Is Club Join Us the one close to home depot where the bar has got like less than 10 bar seats?

Viet Whisperer
08-25-18, 15:56
Is Club Join Us the one close to home depot where the bar has got like less than 10 bar seats?Yes that's the one. Near Chubbys's Pantry and Home Depot.

Udakine
08-27-18, 05:08
Saw one not bad looking kbg getting dropped off at Twilight by her sugar daddy in a Tesla. I would say 30-ish.

Must be one of the young ones recently mentioned.

Be safe

Sukebe1808
08-27-18, 07:25
Went to sunflower today wed to check it out in pc, first time there, man it was dead, dead no one there. Went 7 pm stay till* 9 no one was there but me really. Mama Janet sat by me, she so flirtatious,* touchy,* had good time. She told me new two girls from Washington starting on Friday* the 17th and later a girl from korea.

Be safe. Have fun.Have you been back? If you did, have you seen anything interesting? Went there couple weeks ago saw a bartender with long straight black hair. She looked like the youngest one there and looked pretty good from what I could see, but she was busy. Look like get done oldies and a few mingle aged ones.

Captin Crunch
08-27-18, 07:35
Have you been back? If you did, have you seen anything interesting? Went there couple weeks ago saw a bartender with long straight black hair. She looked like the youngest one there and looked pretty good from what I could see, but she was busy. Look like get done oldies and a few mingle aged ones.The one you probably seen was KC (kaycee) the bartender. She was a mama once and bartend partner with Janet at Aqua in kalihi before opening sunflower.

Honolulu Yobo
08-27-18, 18:10
Is Club Chance still open? Busy or slow?

Are Lisa and Judy still working there?

TIA.

HY.

Gargoyles1
08-28-18, 02:48

TIA.

HY.I know. Judy works on Thursday. Saturday only. Lisa. She has her customers always. The mama. There interesting if she is. Usy. It to sure. I know. When Lisa there its busy cause 9 f her customers.

Viet Whisperer
08-28-18, 18:52

TIA.

HY.I believe they are still there. I doubt it's busy but haven't really been since Rae left and got married. She was only one I liked there.

LocalGuy808
08-28-18, 20:03
I believe they are still there. I doubt it's busy but haven't really been since Rae left and got married. She was only one I liked there.Does Rae have really long and wavy hair? Did she also bartend at thai bar Cindy's in kalihi?

Viet Whisperer
08-29-18, 01:42
Does Rae have really long and wavy hair? Did she also bartend at thai bar Cindy's in kalihi?Ya that's her.

StopDaRail2
08-29-18, 02:42
They have some new girls that are looking pretty hot. A few sexy natural looking girls. One tall one named Yuri showing off her tall slim figure. Another one is very cute and looks very young. Above average for PC and even Kalihi in my opinion. On par with town looks in the past but not much there anymore. About 7 good ones now and a few older ones that have been around for a long time.Do these yung uns only work weekends? What time and day did you see them? I've driven past there a lot and never thought about stopping but might have to swing by and check it out. Any play available inside? Take out? I usually do take out unless they have a private room like xclusive or EG.

LocalGuy808
08-29-18, 03:25
Ya that's her.Did she leave the island?

WarriorForLife
08-29-18, 03:31
I usually spend average of $$ per trip to KBs. Still feeling like that is not enough. I have a girl told me once " I have sit with you for 10 minutes, can you buy me another one?" $40 for 10 minutes of companionship, haha, ended up spend $ on her in less than an hour.

Do you guys set a limit of spending?

Viet Whisperer
08-29-18, 07:25
Did she leave the island?I don't think so. Might even be working at Cindys still.

Johnny14
08-29-18, 13:46
I usually spend average of $$ per trip to KBs. Still feeling like that is not enough. I have a girl told me once " I have sit with you for 10 minutes, can you buy me another one?" $40 for 10 minutes of companionship, haha, ended up spend $ on her in less than an hour.

Do you guys set a limit of spending?I usually sit at the bar and don't buy any drinks for the KBG. Usually tell them not interested in company and talk to the bar back instead. But if one KBG gets my interest, I will spend up to 100 and no more. Better go massage parlor if you approaching the 200 mark. Sometimes I tell them straight up, if I not going boom boom you, then better go massage parlor for 200.

They usually start thinking and never argue about that option, because I walk out if that stupid KBG think I'm going dish out 200 plus for bullshit drama. You got to put these sharks in place otherwise they think you are stupid and they do talk behind or in front of you (in Korean). Some are worst than ****** in that sense. So fuck um and leave um, many are looking for that foolish sugar daddy to support their spending habits and got some young stud boy friend who is getting action which the sugar daddy rarely gets if any, but will have to dish out thousands when he could go to the AMP and save allot.

Viet Whisperer
08-29-18, 14:55
Do these yung uns only work weekends? What time and day did you see them? I've driven past there a lot and never thought about stopping but might have to swing by and check it out. Any play available inside? Take out? I usually do take out unless they have a private room like xclusive or EG.They are usually there by 4 or 5 in the afternoon. Not sure what days as they do have days off probably. Friday and Saturday probably there for sure. There is one room but don't see it used much. Probably best to go for take out after you get to know a girl. Doesn't have xclusive type room action. They were all there last Friday.

WarriorForLife
08-29-18, 18:21
Good insights. These KBGs do talk, you will be labeled as.

Cheap Charlie if you don't buy drinks. There is a bar "Ashley" I go to, I refused to buy this BS girl drink. Next thing I know all the BGs there trying to ignore me. But I could care or less cause they have nothing good there anyway.

From a good source. Twlight and Chill would be gone by February 2019.

I usually sit at the bar and don't buy any drinks for the KBG. Usually tell them not interested in company and talk to the bar back instead. But if one KBG gets my interest, I will spend up to 100 and no more. Better go massage parlor if you approaching the 200 mark. Sometimes I tell them straight up, if I not going boom boom you, then better go massage parlor for 200.

They usually start thinking and never argue about that option, because I walk out if that stupid KBG think I'm going dish out 200 plus for bullshit drama. You got to put these sharks in place otherwise they think you are stupid and they do talk behind or in front of you (in Korean). Some are worst than ****** in that sense. So fuck um and leave um, many are looking for that foolish sugar daddy to support their spending habits and got some young stud boy friend who is getting action which the sugar daddy rarely gets if any, but will have to dish out thousands when he could go to the AMP and save allot.

Johnny14
08-29-18, 23:53
Good insights. These KBGs do talk, you will be labeled as.

Cheap Charlie if you don't buy drinks. There is a bar "Ashley" I go to, I refused to buy this BS girl drink. Next thing I know all the BGs there trying to ignore me. But I could care or less cause they have nothing good there anyway.

From a good source. Twlight and Chill would be gone by February 2019.One time after jogging I went to then Cheers Station bar. KBG avoided me because I was not dressed up, had my jogging pants and t-shirt. So had a few than walked out to my sports car which was bright red color and a modified carbon fiber hood that stood out. Those same KBG were out on the bench smoking, as soon as I opened the passenger side door, two came up, each holding my arm and saying come back in for a drink. Hell with that I started my car and went somewhere else.

When they think you got money either by the clothes you wear or the car you drive, they come around like sharks ready for the drinking frenzy.

WarriorForLife
08-30-18, 04:24
There was one day I was sitting at the Cheers early in the afternoon. A smelly homeless camp by Kapalama canal walked in, a well known play girl went straight to him and led him to the corner playground. 10 minutes later he was out the door. Can't reveal her name cause that would make her customers puke. I am sure most senior members here know who I am talking about.

One time after jogging I went to then Cheers Station bar. KBG avoided me because I was not dressed up, had my jogging pants and t-shirt. So had a few than walked out to my sports car which was bright red color and a modified carbon fiber hood that stood out. Those same KBG were out on the bench smoking, as soon as I opened the passenger side door, two came up, each holding my arm and saying come back in for a drink. Hell with that I started my car and went somewhere else.

When they think you got money either by the clothes you wear or the car you drive, they come around like sharks ready for the drinking frenzy.

LocalGuy808
09-01-18, 20:02
Where is Lilac?Just saw new mamas. That Sunni got some curves in her.

WarriorForLife
09-01-18, 20:05
Sunni used to work at Elclise? Big boobs MILF.

Just saw new mamas. That Sunni got some curves in her.

Viet Whisperer
09-02-18, 01:09
Sunni used to work at Elclise? Big boobs MILF.Different Sunny than the one you mention. That Sunny is at Starlite now. I think this Mama was from S&S before.

LocalGuy808
09-02-18, 01:27
Different Sunny than the one you mention. That Sunny is at Starlite now. I think this Mama was from S&S before.Yes. She from s&s so I heard. I never go town so not sure. She's very curvy. They brought some girls from town. Lots of cleavage showing. Not bad. Guess Yuri and yujin going to have competition. The Sunni from eclipse is at honu now. She drinks too fast for my taste.

Viet Whisperer
09-02-18, 07:53
Yes. She from s&s so I heard. I never go town so not sure. She's very curvy. They brought some girls from town. Lots of cleavage showing. Not bad. Guess Yuri and yujin going to have competition. The Sunni from eclipse is at honu now. She drinks too fast for my taste.Ok I'm thinking of a different Sunny fron Eclipse who previously worked at 904. I didn't know Sunni fron Honu worked Eclipse before as well. Stopped in a few days ago to see some friends and really no women of interest to me in there which is why I rarely visit there.

MitsFunai
09-02-18, 12:10
From a good source. Twlight and Chill would be gone by February 2019.Then better go soon to Chill to see the show by bartenders behind the bar counter; not everyday, but getting more crowded. KBGs gots to find borderline ways to make money without violating LC Laws (due to slow business). Additionally, more Kapiolani-side bars offering hanky-panky; this will become the future trend of bars for now until the dust of development, rail, and condemnation settles down, imo.

Kalani69
09-02-18, 13:11
Sunni used to work at Elclise? Big boobs MILF.Isn't Eclipse and Lilac the same bar? What's the current name?

Allbust
09-02-18, 13:54
Dropped by 904 to say hi to some friends. Caught the foxx lip-locking with her old financer boy-toy. I guess Vegas closed early again.

Peace out.

Captin Crunch
09-02-18, 15:15
Isn't Eclipse and Lilac the same bar? What's the current name?Eclipse and Lilac are both in the Waikamilo Shopping Center, but not the same bar.

Kalani69
09-02-18, 23:27
Eclipse and Lilac are both in the Waikamilo Shopping Center, but not the same bar.Oh. Mahalo Cap. My aging memory thought I had been to both places. Guess just Lilac.

Pursuer
09-03-18, 06:45
Eclipse and Lilac are both in the Waikamilo Shopping Center, but not the same bar.Yes, but Eclipse was once where Lilac is. Eclipse is where Excel once was.

Kalani69
09-03-18, 14:19
Yes, but Eclipse was once where Lilac is. Eclipse is where Excel once was.Ah. So that's why I though Eclipse and Lilac were the same. They WERE the same. But now different. Hmmm.

Pursuer
09-03-18, 14:54
Does that K guy still bartend nights? Mahalo.

Tiantain1
09-06-18, 08:21
I haven't been to the bars in years, got tired of the same same. Does anyone know where Nikki and Anna are working? Do they still bartend during the daytime?

Lualualei808
09-06-18, 13:10
I haven't been to the bars in years, got tired of the same same. Does anyone know where Nikki and Anna are working? Do they still bartend during the daytime?Which bar were they working previously?

Lualualei808
09-06-18, 13:13
I haven't been to the bars in years, got tired of the same same. Does anyone know where Nikki and Anna are working? Do they still bartend during the daytime?If these are the two sisters, then I believe Nikki was working at Splash and may have moved to Lilac in Kalihi. Not sure about Anna.

Viet Whisperer
09-06-18, 13:42
Does that K guy still bartend nights? Mahalo.He is still there. Thought his name was Jay and he was Mamas brother but not sure on either.

Pursuer
09-06-18, 14:12
He is still there. Thought his name was Jay and he was Mamas brother but not sure on either.Yes, Jay is purportedly mama's brother. Thanks for jogging my memory. Is he still working there now that Tammy the old Lilac mama took over Starlite? I don't know what she's thinking. She ran Lilac into the ground.

Tiantain1
09-06-18, 23:55
Which bar were they working previously?Two. Three years ago they worked at 74, not sure after that.

Tiantain1
09-06-18, 23:59
If these are the two sisters, then I believe Nikki was working at Splash and may have moved to Lilac in Kalihi. Not sure about Anna.Yes, they are sisters. Thanks for the info.

Is Tammy the mama at Lilac, if so, that would explain why she went to Kalihi.

Alohaoe
09-07-18, 00:47
Yes, Jay is purportedly mama's brother. Thanks for jogging my memory. Is he still working there now that Tammy the old Lilac mama took over Starlite? I don't know what she's thinking. She ran Lilac into the ground.Kay slender and pretty is back bartending on Sun, Mon, Tues, daytime. She works the floor on Friday night.

Alohaoe.

Lualualei808
09-07-18, 02:28
Yes, they are sisters. Thanks for the info.

Is Tammy the mama at Lilac, if so, that would explain why she went to Kalihi.Thru the KBG wireless, Sunny and Seri, formerly of SnS and Splash is at Lilac. I believe Tammy is at K Style.

Amp64
09-07-18, 03:34
Sunny and Seri are the mamas, Nikki bartend, her sister Anna is still at Splash.

Lefty808
09-07-18, 16:38
Tammy took over Spotlite since the beginning of this month.

And yes Jay at Starlite is Kris's real brother. Jay has somewhat changed for the better since he needs to take care of Kris. Have seen him scolding Kris when she gets real belligerent (which is quite often when she is drunk). LOL.

Tiantain1
09-08-18, 01:52
Thru the KBG wireless, Sunny and Seri, formerly of SnS and Splash is at Lilac. I believe Tammy is at K Style.Thanks for the info.

Tiantain1
09-08-18, 01:59
Sunny and Seri are the mamas, Nikki bartend, her sister Anna is still at Splash.Thanks, is she day or night bartender? You don't have to answer, I just don't want to waste a trip going during the daytime if she works at night.

Anna use to cook some tasty pork chops. Might have to pay her a visit too.

Tiantain1
09-08-18, 08:19
Thru the KBG wireless, Sunny and Seri, formerly of SnS and Splash is at Lilac. I believe Tammy is at K Style.Thank you for the info.

Tiantain1
09-08-18, 08:23
Sunny and Seri are the mamas, Nikki bartend, her sister Anna is still at Splash.Thank you for the info. Do you know if she is day or night bartender, you don't have to answer if you don't want to, I just didn't want to waste a trip during the daytime if she works nights.

Anna use to cook some mean pork chops, might have to pay her a visit at Splash.

Tiantain1
09-08-18, 15:59
Sorry for the double post, I didn't think the post went through, hopefully the delay of my post will end soon.

Amp64
09-08-18, 16:29
Thank you for the info. Do you know if she is day or night bartender, you don't have to answer if you don't want to, I just didn't want to waste a trip during the daytime if she works nights.

Anna use to cook some mean pork chops, might have to pay her a visit at Splash.Nikki daytime at Lilac, Anna daytime at Splash, not to sure what days, I would call and ask.

WarriorForLife
09-08-18, 20:56
One BG told me a mama told all her girls to push one drink per 10 minutes. Wow.

Even with the football season. Bars isn't as it used to be, very slow, too many greedy people around.

Honolulu Yobo
09-09-18, 09:31
You will have to wait 6 monthsand a minimum of 25 posts before you can upload your posts immediately. Until then you will just have to wait.

Sorry for the double post, I didn't think the post went through, hopefully the delay of my post will end soon.

Tiantain1
09-09-18, 09:48
You will have to wait 6 monthsand a minimum of 25 posts before you can upload your posts immediately. Until then you will just have to wait.Wow! It takes a long time for my post to upload, I'll make a post at night time and it still doesn't upload the next morning.

TomAssCan9
09-09-18, 15:31
Last night we went check out Splash. Go to see old friends. Den after We went to one nadda karaoke bar on king street forget the name. Go fun!

Pursuer
09-10-18, 07:28
Sunny and Seri are the mamas, Nikki bartend, her sister Anna is still at Splash.I could have sworn Seri told me her name is Sadie, "like S&M". LOL.

Crapola
09-12-18, 05:19
One BG told me a mama told all her girls to push one drink per 10 minutes. Wow.

Even with the football season. Bars isn't as it used to be, very slow, too many greedy people around.I wonder if the $40 drinks last 20 minutes. I doubt it.

WarriorForLife
09-12-18, 20:22
$40 drinks will not get you much more time other than your wallet will emptied out faster.

Anyone heard of Ashley changing mama soon?

I wonder if the $40 drinks last 20 minutes. I doubt it.

Hawaiian007
09-13-18, 14:07
Aloha my fellow mongers.

Just me 2 cents worth but like even in the massage HE world, there is a wide push to just say NO to the increased rates for services. Heck I'm so fricken old that I remember the $3 nikohana drink days. I stopped the bar scene when the liver went out but even back then it was $20 max and that was for a can of beer for the girl, yes I made them drink beer out of a can for $20. None of the liquor on the rim and splash on the top sh*t like they do but at least my $20 lasted longer than 10 minutes. I say push back and tell the NO MORE $40 drinks period.

Seriously as an old fu*ker I can say $40 in 10 minutes sheez that's (after taxes, carry the zero, divide by 4, multiple x 3. 1415.) at least 5 hours of work at the "normal" going rate / hr at a real job ($11-$12/ hr). Is your 10 minutes worth 5 hours of your hard work and for what. Conversation, touchy touchy, rubby rub rub, stink finger. Just chiming in and sorry but I am glad I'm out of this game, cheaper to go get a HE or FS at a AMP or other and yet we still succumb to the almighty lure of possible romance. I live in a larger condo with a lot of KBG and I can tell you, Google some videos on how much make up can change a woman's appearance and you'll learn that $40/10 minutes is waste of time but that again is just MHO.

Enjoy and thanks for all your reports as I do still live vicariously thru them and remember the days of when there was no giant Walmart in Koreamoku and was loaded with side alley bars and other fun sh*t.

Stay safe my friends.

WarriorForLife
09-13-18, 15:56
Sorry to say it is the norm these days.

$20 drink for 10 minutes of their time. They just get up and leave if you don't buy them another one.

I have noticed a lot of these oldtimers aren't coming out like they used to, cause their fixed income isn't enough to subsidize these girls nights after nights. Most of these retirees either drained financially from bar hopping all these years or simply tired of putting up drama and BS by these girls.

Look around at the bar, nearly all drinkers are in their 50's and over. Younger generation are smarter and they will not hangout at KBs. They know it is a ripoff, will not get you anywhere unless you have bus load of money to spend, be one of these so called sugar daddy.

Aloha my fellow mongers.

Just me 2 cents worth but like even in the massage HE world, there is a wide push to just say NO to the increased rates for services. Heck I'm so fricken old that I remember the $3 nikohana drink days. I stopped the bar scene when the liver went out but even back then it was $20 max and that was for a can of beer for the girl, yes I made them drink beer out of a can for $20. None of the liquor on the rim and splash on the top sh*t like they do but at least my $20 lasted longer than 10 minutes. I say push back and tell the NO MORE $40 drinks period.

Seriously as an old fu*ker I can say $40 in 10 minutes sheez that's (after taxes, carry the zero, divide by 4, multiple x 3. 1415.) at least 5 hours of work at the "normal" going rate / hr at a real job ($11-$12/ hr). Is your 10 minutes worth 5 hours of your hard work and for what. Conversation, touchy touchy, rubby rub rub, stink finger. Just chiming in and sorry but I am glad I'm out of this game, cheaper to go get a HE or FS at a AMP or other and yet we still succumb to the almighty lure of possible romance. I live in a larger condo with a lot of KBG and I can tell you, Google some videos on how much make up can change a woman's appearance and you'll learn that $40/10 minutes is waste of time but that again is just MHO.

Enjoy and thanks for all your reports as I do still live vicariously thru them and remember the days of when there was no giant Walmart in Koreamoku and was loaded with side alley bars and other fun sh*t.

Stay safe my friends.

Viet Whisperer
09-13-18, 17:09
Aloha my fellow mongers.

Stay safe my friends.

007.Say no to $40 drinks in Korean bars. They are never worth it. $40 in viet bar equals sex of some sort but sometimes still not worth it LOL.

Cloe Stone
09-13-18, 18:06
Say no to $40 drinks in Korean bars. They are never worth it. $40 in viet bar equals sex of some sort but sometimes still not worth it LOL.It is understandable that bar girls are trying to up the price to $40, since it has been $20 for 30 years. $20 was way to much then and it is still egregious. I just visited SE Asia and $20 will get you a beer and BJ from a young, cutie.

I will buy a $20 drink, but my answer is "No to $40"!

Aloha,

CS.

Crapola
09-13-18, 23:15
It is understandable that bar girls are trying to up the price to $40, since it has been $20 for 30 years. $20 was way to much then and it is still egregious. I just visited SE Asia and $20 will get you a beer and BJ from a young, cutie.

I will buy a $20 drink, but my answer is "No to $40"!

Aloha,

CS.The difference is not in the price of our drinks, which are not much different in SE Asia as KB here, but the price of the girl's drinks, which in most street bars or casual nightclubs, such as in Thailand, are less than $2 more than your own, or about $5-$6. Less than $2 a drink is their take, and they are drinking a full bottle of beer. After 2 of those, you best pay the bar fine (typically $10-15) and negotiate to take the girl to your hotel, dinner, or wherever. If instead you just want to chill and make some new friends, just give the girl the equivalent of one KB nekohana here and buy the bartenders a drink each. A little money goes a long way there. $100 should take care of you all night and into the morning, but spoiling the girls will only drive up their expectations. Same advice as for here. Don't overpay. The membership and elite gentleman's clubs frequented by hi-society locals, Japanese nationals and even by some in Hawaii are the exception, and you will be expected to pay quite exorbiant amounts in comparison for the ambiance and company.

John Ross
09-14-18, 00:53
Say no to $40 drinks in Korean bars. They are never worth it. $40 in viet bar equals sex of some sort but sometimes still not worth it LOL.For $40, no sex, but you are getting fucked.

MitsFunai
09-15-18, 11:35
For $40, no sex, but you are getting fucked.Or your're a hick from Maui. The high prices for nekos emanate from there; the Kahului and Wailuku KBs have their way with the lolo Maui LVBs and the prices transfer to Honolulu KBs. Been $40 long time now; the KBGs no drink the whole bottle beer (just about half of that in a glass). IMO, of course.

TomAssCan9
09-16-18, 02:32
Say no to $40 drinks in Korean bars. They are never worth it. $40 in viet bar equals sex of some sort but sometimes still not worth it LOL.We went to splash and the girl wen charge me $25.

Captin Crunch
09-16-18, 09:43
Kay slender and pretty is back bartending on Sun, Mon, Tues, daytime. She works the floor on Friday night.

Alohaoe.Anyone know if Kay plays?

WarriorForLife
09-16-18, 15:21
Heard it before neko increase to $25. Are they really charge $25 now?

We went to splash and the girl wen charge me $25.

Johnny14
09-16-18, 20:53
Heard it before neko increase to $25. Are they really charge $25 now?Which one charged you $25? Probably to use that extra $5 for the taxi ride home to husband or BF? That's one reason why I don't go there.

John Ross
09-17-18, 00:00
We went to splash and the girl wen charge me $25.She told you $25 or she just took $25? If she took it, she wanted to cover her neko cost, or the cost of your beer.

Crapola
09-17-18, 01:12
She told you $25 or she just took $25? If she took it, she wanted to cover her neko cost, or the cost of your beer.Could be the cost of the customer's beer. No matter, let's not give anyone the idea that $25 is okay to charge routinely for a neko.

WarriorForLife
09-17-18, 05:36
If he was been told. $25 neko is a nail to the coffin for the KBs industrial. How are they going to justify $25 per 10 minutes of companionship?

She told you $25 or she just took $25? If she took it, she wanted to cover her neko cost, or the cost of your beer.

JusYoung
09-18-18, 00:25
Yes I think town side bars are upping.

There price, was at Ashley sat afternoon.

The 55 bottle they are charging* $40, told the bartend no way only Green bottle is $40 she say no, told her kalihi side kbg is still charging $20 for that 55. Maybe in a week or so kalihi going start charging $40.

That's BS. We should all just boycott all these* bars, for a month and see those kbg reaction.

If he was been told. $25 neko is a nail to the coffin for the KBs industrial. How are they going to justify $25 per 10 minutes of companionship?

MitsFunai
09-18-18, 04:36
If he was been told. $25 neko is a nail to the coffin for the KBs industrial. How are they going to justify $25 per 10 minutes of companionship?If it's across the KBG board at Splash, then it's a mgmt. decision; if only for that KBG, then possibly an individual one without permission from the KB. Anyway, everybody knows that people will pay what the market will bear and this increase to $25 tests the waters. I go the $10 neko places but you get for what you pay.

Did I just see a Chill ad on TV?

WarriorForLife
09-18-18, 14:12
Drinkers beware, town side bars are a ripoff if you don't pay attention. I ordered food which I normally ordered for $20 from Ashley one night, now they are charging $25. Down side bars are trying to nickel and dime us. 55 for $40, You got to be kidding me, yes let's boycott these greedy places.

The 55 bottle they are charging* $40, told the bartend no way only Green bottle is $40 she say no, told her kalihi side kbg is still charging $20 for that 55. Maybe in a week or so kalihi going start charging $40.

That's BS. We should all just boycott all these* bars, for a month and see those kbg reaction.

Viet Whisperer
09-18-18, 16:31

That's BS. We should all just boycott all these* bars, for a month and see those kbg reaction.Even the busiest places are not in a position to raise to $40 as the majority of their customers are house customers who don't buy a lot of girl drinks. Most places are struggling and I've seen people stop drinking beer in town already just because of the $4 beers alone versus $3 in other areas. Even $25 is the kiss of death I say. None of these places have girls that are that much hotter to sustain that kind of price increase. Sounds like a few dumb asses trying to rip off customers which always turns out bad for them in the long run. I've seen people fighting over padded drink counts on their tabs and even though it wasn't me I didn't want to drink there anymore.

BeaverLiquor
09-19-18, 00:28
Brothers we all have to be together on this.

If any girl asks for a $40 drink or even a $25 drink, just get up and walk out.

Can't let this take hold and become the standard.

If any girl ever tells me $40, frick bruddahs, I'm going to get up and walk out of that bar.

Even the busiest places are not in a position to raise to $40 as the majority of their customers are house customers who don't buy a lot of girl drinks. Most places are struggling and I've seen people stop drinking beer in town already just because of the $4 beers alone versus $3 in other areas. Even $25 is the kiss of death I say. None of these places have girls that are that much hotter to sustain that kind of price increase. Sounds like a few dumb asses trying to rip off customers which always turns out bad for them in the long run. I've seen people fighting over padded drink counts on their tabs and even though it wasn't me I didn't want to drink there anymore.

TrueTemper
09-19-18, 03:15
If it's across the KBG board at Splash, then it's a mgmt. decision; if only for that KBG, then possibly an individual one without permission from the KB. Anyway, everybody knows that people will pay what the market will bear and this increase to $25 tests the waters. I go the $10 neko places but you get for what you pay.

Did I just see a Chill ad on TV?Yeah saw it on last week UH game. The only real babe is Iori the bartender. The rest could be models. Me Soo Pabo finding out the KBG"s doing take out left and right and I the only one buying Neko's for nothing. The life of a LVB. Have fun guys!! Watch out for the Psycho Lover Boys.