Thread: UTR. Under the Radar Providers
+
Add Report
Results 1 to 15 of 1455
-
Yesterday 21:33 #1455Senior Member

Posts: 959Can't host
For some reason, this chick says she can't find anybody. Couple pictures. If you're interested and OK with at least $$ You can send me away for her to contact you. If you don't want to do that, don't do it. I'm not going to spend a bunch of time messaging guys back-and-forth. If you send me a way for her to contact you, I'll give that to her. If you want to say anything else about you, that's fine. But if you don't send a way for her to contact you don't bother messaging me. I'm not going to spend time messaging back-and-forth. You guys can work out the details.
Originally Posted by Bob0324
[View Original Post]
-
09-30-26 08:02 #1454Senior Member

Posts: 180Inbox full
Bob, try to PM you but your inbox is full.
Originally Posted by Bob0324
[View Original Post]
-
08-27-26 14:39 #1453Regular Member

Posts: 1I'd be interested, I'm usually a lurker. Sent you a PM.
Originally Posted by Bob0324
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-26 18:34 #1452Senior Member

Posts: 959Correction
She does drive and has a vehicle.
Originally Posted by Bob0324
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-26 14:34 #1451Senior Member

Posts: 959Update
Update to this one who can't host, does not drive, nice body and ass substandard tits, and I guess does not like kissing or to be eaten out which I never do that with any of these girls anyways. So anybody interested in hosting an OK with no kissing and DATY and saggy tits?
Originally Posted by ForeingIndy91
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-26 13:52 #1450Senior Member

Posts: 959Post 1444
Did you read my post and it's entirety?
Originally Posted by DStrt46
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-26 08:57 #1449Senior Member

Posts: 84Still interested
I'm still interested in this information.
Originally Posted by Bob0324
[View Original Post]
-
08-23-26 02:39 #1448Senior Member

Posts: 82Contact info still still available
I can host on the NW side and am looking for an occasional friend.
Originally Posted by Bob0324
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-26 17:03 #1447Senior Member

Posts: 84I second that request please?
Originally Posted by ForeingIndy91
[View Original Post]
-
08-22-26 09:12 #1446Regular Member

Posts: 11I can host, please PM details.
Originally Posted by Bob0324
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-26 22:15 #1445Senior Member

Posts: 959Not complaining
Did not intend to sound like I was complaining about the site. This site is one hell of a tool for mongers and the price is definitely right.
Originally Posted by Bob0324
[View Original Post]
-
08-20-26 12:56 #1444Senior Member

Posts: 959Pm 's
For the past several days every time I try to reply to a message somebody sent me I get "could not connect to the server" message. The one guy who sent me a message who is a regular member with zero posting history I have given him her information because he gave me alternate contact method And social media info so she could check him out. I think they're supposed to meet in the next day or so and she's not looking to be super hooker so that may be the end of this.
Originally Posted by Bob0324
[View Original Post]
The host we have had for years stopped supporting enterprise hard drives so we are trying to run the site on the same kind of drives you would have in a desk top and they can't keep up.
We have already paid for a new server that will be a massive upgrade from the last one and are planning on migrating this weekend.
A2
-
08-17-26 16:21 #1443Senior Member

Posts: 57Info on her would be great. Can host.
Originally Posted by Bob0324
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-26 12:29 #1442Senior Member

Posts: 273I can host on the north side and am very interested if you are still sharing. Thank you!
Originally Posted by Bob0324
[View Original Post]
-
08-17-26 08:08 #1441Senior Member

Posts: 56Yeah I can make that work.
Originally Posted by Bob0324
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote




