Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6933

    New AMP

    Saw a new AMP ad up on CL the last two days for a place called Tulip in Brookline. The ad is written identical to Lavenders ad, and is sometimes even posted right after. Is Lavenders expanding? I know the area off Beacon street that the new place is located. It is very busy with foot traffic, and is super close to a very popular restaurant/bar. Brookline has also been known for being a pretty strict town, lets hope this new place can survive.

  2. #6932

    Oxford

    The place has went through a few gals. I have been twice, and both times the service was above average. First one, on sensing I liked the arse area massaged, spent about 15 minutes just doing the gluts, inner thighs and twig and berry reverse tease. The second time, not quite as extreme, but left again very happy. Last week I hit the one in Hadly, near Amhearst and got the twig massaged, but they didn't offer half hour rate, but I ended up playing. 7 plus. 2 tip. Massage was better, ending not quite as good.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jomonde123
    Been away a while and meant to post a few weeks ago but just been too crazy.

    Interestingly enough one reason for craziness is travel and that travel led me through Oxford MA, for which I decided to take a chance at the place that advertises in the CL therapeutic section.

    Easy to find location right off 395, plenty of parking, off street.

    Masseuse was average-to-above average looks and provided a good massage; pretty much no teasing until the flip, for which she indicated she could get in trouble but didn't decline a request for "more massage" (good but there have been better)

    YMMV but if you're in the area or passing through, this is an option. I wouldn't drive that far just to go but would make another appointment should my travel take me back through the area.

  3. #6931
    Quote Originally Posted by Stressed Out
    While we thank-you for giving us a warning of who to avoid........it doesn't tell us who to avoid. There are a few in Weymouth and I don't know of any that adv directly as being on Broad. So a little clue of who I shouldn't see would be helpful. Thanks..
    This really looked more like a streetwalker note than a massage notice.

  4. #6930

    And...

    Quote Originally Posted by Stvblm
    Asian on Broad St, Mid thirties decent body.

    Lackluster performance.
    While we thank-you for giving us a warning of who to avoid........it doesn't tell us who to avoid. There are a few in Weymouth and I don't know of any that adv directly as being on Broad. So a little clue of who I shouldn't see would be helpful. Thanks..

  5. #6929

    Another in Weymouth

    Middle Rd. Chinese, mid twenties, cute, good professional massage and alot of fun. Nice girl to talk to, easy going, good ending. $70+tip. AD - Show You Good Time.

    Will repeat.
    Last edited by Smoke Screen; 05-26-10 at 07:10. Reason: More info

  6. #6928

    Review: Massage in Oxford

    Been away a while and meant to post a few weeks ago but just been too crazy.

    Interestingly enough one reason for craziness is travel and that travel led me through Oxford MA, for which I decided to take a chance at the place that advertises in the CL therapeutic section.

    Easy to find location right off 395, plenty of parking, off street.

    Masseuse was average-to-above average looks and provided a good massage; pretty much no teasing until the flip, for which she indicated she could get in trouble but didn't decline a request for "more massage" (good but there have been better)

    YMMV but if you're in the area or passing through, this is an option. I wouldn't drive that far just to go but would make another appointment should my travel take me back through the area.

  7. #6927

    Near Weymouth

    Asian on Broad St, Mid thirties decent body.

    Lackluster performance.

  8. #6926
    Quote Originally Posted by Existierende
    Thanks for the direct comparison, it was very helpful. I love Leeza and was wondering how Rachael stacked up.
    Glad I was helpful. That was the intent of the review.

    Rachael stacks up quite well against Leeza -- different experiences for sure. By the way, she is also well stacked!

  9. #6925

    Ivy Wellness in Danvers - review

    I visited Ivy Wellness today.

    Pretty much like previous reviews. I called in the morning and was able to easily make an appt with Tina for late morning.

    The place is in the basement of a converted house which now has offices. I was greeted by Tina. She is very nice and speaks better English than most AMPs. She led me to the massage room. It was clean and larger than most, with a sofa in addition to the table.

    She took the house fee and told me to undress. When she returned, we hugged and then she began the massage. I asked for soft and she has a great touch.

    That texas backhander is really something. Despite the fact I was really enjoying it, I finally had to ask to flip as it was getting to be too much. HE was very nice as was the clean up.

    She then continued the massage on my front. Unlike almost all others, she did not cover me with anything. There was a little teasing during the front massage, very pleasant.

    Roaming was over clothing which does nothing for me. She does not have much of a body, tall and very slim, so no big deal. I was there for her touches anyway.

    All in all, a very good session and I plan to return.

    House fee and tip was just as previous reviews indicated.

  10. #6924
    Thanks for the direct comparison, it was very helpful. I love Leeza and was wondering how Rachael stacked up.

    Quote Originally Posted by Olepapa
    I am a big fan of Rachael, but after seeing all the reviews and comments on Leeza, and seeing reference made to the two of them as being tops in the area, I had to give Leeza a try.

    Called in morning and got an appointment for later in the day. Was greeted at the door, she wears a white coat and matching pants, looks like a medical person.

    She showed me to the room and table and asked me to undress. She was in the room conversing with me while this took place, no problem here.

    The massage was quite nice, she does have great hands and a great touch applying the oils. The teasing was also very good.

    She asked me at one point if I wanted to turn over, but I wanted more teasing from the back. We discussed one or two pops, and I indicated if I was able to, I'd love to go twice.

    Finally turned over, got a very nice HE, great clean up, then she started over to go for two.

    This took a lot more effort, we even extended the visit. Unfortunately, despite her best efforts, the second pop was not to be, but it felt great with her trying.

    One draw back is she wears that outfit, although she opened the coat to reveal her bra and allowed for touching. I had no real incentive to go further, her body is not that enticing.

    As for the comparison between Leeza and Rachael, if you are talking sensual, Rachael's sessions have it all over Leeza's. Rachael is a knock out gorgeous woman with a fantastic body. She gets nude during the session and allows pretty free roaming, particularly on her wonderful breasts. There is no roaming to speak of with Leeza, who remains clothed, her breasts appear to be sagging, nothing like Rachael's.

    While Leeza, s touch is great and the teasing is great and there is more of it, Rachael's touch and the sensuous nature of her session are in a class all its own.

    I will, no doubt, return to Leeza, she is a lot more conveniently located, but Rachael is far and away my first choice.

  11. #6923

    Made me curious

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigboy22
    In order to promote best service in the MP, let's vote for the Boston's best. There are several categories for you to nominate, you fellows may add more:

    1. Prettiest face: Lisa (Kneeland St.)
    2. Best tits: Alice (Diva)
    3. Best ass: Lee (S. St., Waltham)
    4. Sexiest legs: Amy (Greendoor)
    5. Best Massage skill: Alice (Diva)
    6. Best overall: Not too sure

    The performance category such as "HE" or "Extra" should not be used to protect our ladies. However, these can certainly be factored into "overall".

    The final result will be announced in 30 days.
    I was in the area so I wanted to see for myself the massage skills and the assets that Alice from Diva brings to the table. Called ahead and made the appointment. Of course by the time I got there (15mins later) she was with someone else. I drew Mae instead. I would normally have waited it out for Alice, but I was in a time crunch and at that point I just wanted to get that poison out of my system. Mae is a little older than the type of girl I am into, but I found her to be very good. Her massage skills were great for what I wanted at that moment, something very soft and sensual. She used no oil and lightly brushed her fingers all over my body for about 50 mins. She offered one hell of a tease, and allowed some roaming. At the 50 min mark she said we were just about done. At that point I removed the cloth that was covering up my shaft and pointed to it. She said that they did not do that there, which I no they do cause I had it done before I said. She said to dangerous, you do. I asked her for a little help with some oil. She applied some oil to her hand and what do ya know, no help needed. Standard price. I suspect more would be offered on next visit as she kept asking if I would come back and see her the entire time she was massaging me.

  12. #6922

    Big Nipples

    Quote Originally Posted by Dan Wesson
    My question about Lee's in Waltham was in response to Bigboys post suggesting that someone there had the best ass. Based on my experiences I had no idea who that could be.

    The woman in many of their CL posts is Nicole. She seems to run the place. She does do an occasional HJ, but is inconsistent about it, even when she knows you. She does like to put her face right up to your junk as if she wants a facial, but points your unit away at the last moment.

    BTW, I would like to add my favorite body part, BIG NIPPLES to the survey!
    As I know, Amy's (Greendoors) nipples will make your mouth full. Would you like to nominate a better (bigger) one?

    As many people asked if HE is available at Lee's. Dan provided the best answer. HE could be provided at any MPs, depending on how you may approach it. Legit is a relative term, not absolute. We have to understand massage is a sexual activity (although not intercourse), it really not far from giving an HE. And the MP ladies, no matter legit or not, always want to make more.

  13. #6921

    OMG- Montvale Ave.

    Checked this place out today, almost had to bail , the place was locked up tight and took me 4 or 5 calls to get in there due to the language barrier (I did call ahead for appointment)......eventually got in, not sure which provider it was but the massage and he were both very good, only problem was 1 hour= 40 minutes. .6 + .4 I would have been happy to pay a bit more if the hour was closer to 55-60 min. I did not go for any roaming, but the lady was nice enough and gave me a nice hug on the way out.

    Not sure if this would be a good place to go as a walk-in, I don't like hanging around the hallway or outside waiting to be let in.

    There was a little sign in the room that said, "Please Tip, It would be appreciated". Never saw that at an MP before.

  14. #6920

    Lee's in Waltham

    My question about Lee's in Waltham was in response to Bigboys post suggesting that someone there had the best ass. Based on my experiences I had no idea who that could be.

    The woman in many of their CL posts is Nicole. She seems to run the place. She does do an occasional HJ, but is inconsistent about it, even when she knows you. She does like to put her face right up to your junk as if she wants a facial, but points your unit away at the last moment.

    BTW, I would like to add my favorite body part, BIG NIPPLES to the survey!

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigboy22
    In order to promote best service in the MP, let's vote for the Boston's best. There are several categories for you to nominate, you fellows may add more:

    1. Prettiest face: Lisa (Kneeland St.)
    2. Best tits: Alice (Diva)
    3. Best ass: Lee (S. St., Waltham)
    4. Sexiest legs: Amy (Greendoor)
    5. Best Massage skill: Alice (Diva)
    6. Best overall: Not too sure

    The performance category such as "HE" or "Extra" should not be used to protect our ladies. However, these can certainly be factored into "overall".

    The final result will be announced in 30 days.

  15. #6919

    Review of Leeza

    I am a big fan of Rachael, but after seeing all the reviews and comments on Leeza, and seeing reference made to the two of them as being tops in the area, I had to give Leeza a try.

    Called in morning and got an appointment for later in the day. Was greeted at the door, she wears a white coat and matching pants, looks like a medical person.

    She showed me to the room and table and asked me to undress. She was in the room conversing with me while this took place, no problem here.

    The massage was quite nice, she does have great hands and a great touch applying the oils. The teasing was also very good.

    She asked me at one point if I wanted to turn over, but I wanted more teasing from the back. We discussed one or two pops, and I indicated if I was able to, I'd love to go twice.

    Finally turned over, got a very nice HE, great clean up, then she started over to go for two.

    This took a lot more effort, we even extended the visit. Unfortunately, despite her best efforts, the second pop was not to be, but it felt great with her trying.

    One draw back is she wears that outfit, although she opened the coat to reveal her bra and allowed for touching. I had no real incentive to go further, her body is not that enticing.

    As for the comparison between Leeza and Rachael, if you are talking sensual, Rachael's sessions have it all over Leeza's. Rachael is a knock out gorgeous woman with a fantastic body. She gets nude during the session and allows pretty free roaming, particularly on her wonderful breasts. There is no roaming to speak of with Leeza, who remains clothed, her breasts appear to be sagging, nothing like Rachael's.

    While Leeza, s touch is great and the teasing is great and there is more of it, Rachael's touch and the sensuous nature of her session are in a class all its own.

    I will, no doubt, return to Leeza, she is a lot more conveniently located, but Rachael is far and away my first choice.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape