Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9

  2. #8

    Positive Escort Reviews

    After having my time wasted by several girls, I thought it might be useful to members of this forum if we have a "Real Deal" thread.

    Criteria:
    As pictured or described
    warm personality with no attitude
    professional in appearance, surroundings, cleanliness, etc.
    respect for time

    With the economy what it is, we can hardly afford to waste our time or money. The girls who respect us, deserve our business. Please feel free to contribute contact information about your favorites. Those with firsthand, personal experiences only please.

  3. #7
    Administrator


    Posts: 5312

    Positive Escort Reviews

    Thread Starter.

  4. #6

    Positive Escort Reviews

    Her comms can be a little difficult. In my experience, she won't reply to messages while working, which is a very good thing, plus she gets lots of messages so she can't possibly keep up at times. The pictures are 100% her, they are just older pics. She's gained some weight since those were taken. When she first came on the scene a few years ago, she looked exactly like those pics and even better. I will never forget the time she ate breakfast totally naked standing at the island in my kitchen back in the day. We discussed life in general while she ate. She had the perfect cheerleader's body form. Tattoos don't lie, match them up in the pics.

    Grain 56.

    Quote Originally Posted by Coolguy3244  [View Original Post]
    I laid head down to sleep last Saturday night. I had a dream about Tiffany Pawg. Comms. Were a little more difficult than other providers. But, she made up for it went we met up. To me she is not the girl in the pictures. There are similarities but not the same. She is a cute little thing. Can't be over 5'2. I wouldn't say she is fat. Has nice curves. I was only there for a QV. Was in the mood for FS. Wanted to put her flute skills to the test. I know that I do not have many post on here. But, I have been on a quest to find the best BBBJ in Orlando. I read all the recommendations on this site and several of the others. I have had dreams with the so-called best. I place this provider in the top five. So on to my next provider. Happy hunting guys!!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape