Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 6,706 to 6,720 of 7496
-
05-23-10 17:14 #791Senior Member

Posts: 208I posted this in the SW thread, but this one seems mor active so I'll post it here. Was approached by a girl named Kelly at Jays. I wasn't looking at the time, but I'll keep an eye out for her. Asian or hispanic mixed. I couldn't tell. She was very pretty either way, she may have had braces. I talked to her for a few minutes, she seemed down to earth, not all bugged out.
I should have asked for a number, but like I said I wasn't really in the mood then.
-
05-22-10 12:38 #790Senior Member

Posts: 138Amber
Got to know Amber a couple of weeks ago. 5 ft 5 or so, dark brown/blond hair with greenish blues eyes. May be an 8 for SWs. Did BJ for .40. Service was good enough for me. May repeat if I run into her again.
-
05-21-10 15:31 #789Senior Member

Posts: 104Before 6pm
Speaking as a former hotel manager, it actually makes complete sense. Thee motel likely has someone on duty until 6 who can clean up the room and get it re-rented the same day. After 6 there is likely only one staff person on duty, and they can't be away from the desk long enough to clean a room. Therefor renting the room after six, regardless of the length of time, means it's out of service for the night.
[QUOTE=Skatar018]Was doing a little recon today & connected with Nicole, got the correct digits & asked if it was okay to share them. She seemed a little sketchy with that but said yes.
Motel 110 is now called Passport Inn, rooms are 70, & asked if they rent by the hour, they said yes but only till 6:00 which didn’t make sense,
-
05-21-10 07:37 #788Senior Member

Posts: 246Caswell
Just an fyi, the Caswell has been a very local hot spot for leo for a while now. wouldn't recommend, that's why I didn't mention it, macsys.
Originally Posted by Skatar018
-
05-20-10 20:55 #787Senior Member

Posts: 2099Recon
Was doing a little recon today & connected with Nicole, got the correct digits & asked if it was okay to share them. She seemed a little sketchy with that but said yes.
Motel 110 is now called Passport Inn, rooms are 70, & asked if they rent by the hour, they said yes but only till 6:00 which didn’t make sense, http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&s...+Inn+&gs_rfai=
The other hotel I know of is Motel Caswell, don’t know rates or if they rent by the hour.
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&e...ury+ma&spell=1
-
05-20-10 14:01 #786Senior Member

Posts: 246motel 110
Must be right on the line, I know I go thru dracut, and I do know it's around the corner from 93, that's probably it, macsys
Originally Posted by Cessna Pilot13
-
05-20-10 09:38 #785Senior Member

Posts: 76Dracut?
I did reverse lookup on those digits and it listed as Motel 110 in Methuen, right of Rt. 93.
Originally Posted by Macsys
-
05-20-10 08:39 #784Senior Member

Posts: 246Motel 110
There was one on 110 in Dracut, heard they changed names haven't used them in about 6 months, the name of the place was Motel 110, the digits were 978 686 6512, macsys
Originally Posted by Joecblow
-
05-19-10 18:59 #783Senior Member

Posts: 208Any one know if there are hourly motels in the area?
-
05-19-10 08:03 #782Senior Member

Posts: 246Nicole!
Thanks Skatar, ya I had heard that she was in a program and was just wondering if she was out, was really looking forward to seeing her again, gave an awesome bbjcim. Not only that she had her 2nd kid right before xmass
Originally Posted by Skatar018
-
05-19-10 00:07 #781Senior Member

Posts: 2099Thanks for the heads up Blazer, I'll keep that in mind & it would seem Michele knows whats up in the area.
Originally Posted by Blazer5
-
05-18-10 23:41 #780Senior Member

Posts: 2099Hey VD, that has to be the same Nicole I picked up last week, not only does the description fit, but she told me the same thing about LEO & the Verizon trucks. Did you happen to get digits for her? The number she gave me didn’t work. Macsys, that isn't the Nicole i picked up, the one you have pictured i've not seen in about 8-10 months.
Originally Posted by Virgil Dan
-
05-18-10 13:35 #779Senior Member

Posts: 70Last Night Cruise
Hit town later than I wanted to and just missed out on a couple of interesting SW's One was a little blonde spinner that was wearing big sunglasses. Just minutes after I noticed most of the girls moving away from the area LEO was out in force making a big visual presence at Jay's and on Appleton in the Tedechi's parking lot. It appears that you should get your fix by 8PM or just move on.
-
05-18-10 11:27 #778Senior Member

Posts: 246Nicole!
I haven't heard that name in a while, curious is it the same nicole as pictured or a different one.
Originally Posted by Virgil Dan
-
05-17-10 12:32 #777Senior Member

Posts: 246Any info?
So over the last few weeks there has been a little spinner, little on the thin side with black glasses hanging around jays, anyone any info?, thanks macsys.











Reply With Quote





