Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 448 of 500 FirstFirst ... 348 398 438 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 498 ... LastLast
Results 6,706 to 6,720 of 7496
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #791
    I posted this in the SW thread, but this one seems mor active so I'll post it here. Was approached by a girl named Kelly at Jays. I wasn't looking at the time, but I'll keep an eye out for her. Asian or hispanic mixed. I couldn't tell. She was very pretty either way, she may have had braces. I talked to her for a few minutes, she seemed down to earth, not all bugged out.

    I should have asked for a number, but like I said I wasn't really in the mood then.

  2. #790

    Amber

    Got to know Amber a couple of weeks ago. 5 ft 5 or so, dark brown/blond hair with greenish blues eyes. May be an 8 for SWs. Did BJ for .40. Service was good enough for me. May repeat if I run into her again.

  3. #789

    Before 6pm

    Speaking as a former hotel manager, it actually makes complete sense. Thee motel likely has someone on duty until 6 who can clean up the room and get it re-rented the same day. After 6 there is likely only one staff person on duty, and they can't be away from the desk long enough to clean a room. Therefor renting the room after six, regardless of the length of time, means it's out of service for the night.

    [QUOTE=Skatar018]Was doing a little recon today & connected with Nicole, got the correct digits & asked if it was okay to share them. She seemed a little sketchy with that but said yes.
    Motel 110 is now called Passport Inn, rooms are 70, & asked if they rent by the hour, they said yes but only till 6:00 which didn’t make sense,

  4. #788

    Caswell

    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018
    Was doing a little recon today & connected with Nicole, got the correct digits & asked if it was okay to share them. She seemed a little sketchy with that but said yes.
    Motel 110 is now called Passport Inn, rooms are 70, & asked if they rent by the hour, they said yes but only till 6:00 which didn’t make sense, http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&s...+Inn+&gs_rfai=
    The other hotel I know of is Motel Caswell, don’t know rates or if they rent by the hour.
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&e...ury+ma&spell=1
    Just an fyi, the Caswell has been a very local hot spot for leo for a while now. wouldn't recommend, that's why I didn't mention it, macsys.

  5. #787

    Recon

    Was doing a little recon today & connected with Nicole, got the correct digits & asked if it was okay to share them. She seemed a little sketchy with that but said yes.
    Motel 110 is now called Passport Inn, rooms are 70, & asked if they rent by the hour, they said yes but only till 6:00 which didn’t make sense, http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&s...+Inn+&gs_rfai=
    The other hotel I know of is Motel Caswell, don’t know rates or if they rent by the hour.
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&e...ury+ma&spell=1

  6. #786

    motel 110

    Quote Originally Posted by Cessna Pilot13
    I did reverse lookup on those digits and it listed as Motel 110 in Methuen, right of Rt. 93.
    Must be right on the line, I know I go thru dracut, and I do know it's around the corner from 93, that's probably it, macsys

  7. #785

    Dracut?

    Quote Originally Posted by Macsys
    There was one on 110 in Dracut, heard they changed names haven't used them in about 6 months, the name of the place was Motel 110, the digits were 978 686 6512, macsys
    I did reverse lookup on those digits and it listed as Motel 110 in Methuen, right of Rt. 93.

  8. #784

    Motel 110

    Quote Originally Posted by Joecblow
    Any one know if there are hourly motels in the area?
    There was one on 110 in Dracut, heard they changed names haven't used them in about 6 months, the name of the place was Motel 110, the digits were 978 686 6512, macsys

  9. #783
    Any one know if there are hourly motels in the area?

  10. #782

    Nicole!

    Quote Originally Posted by Skatar018
    Hey VD, that has to be the same Nicole I picked up last week, not only does the description fit, but she told me the same thing about LEO & the Verizon trucks. Did you happen to get digits for her? The number she gave me didn’t work. Macsys, that isn't the Nicole i picked up, the one you have pictured i've not seen in about 8-10 months.
    Thanks Skatar, ya I had heard that she was in a program and was just wondering if she was out, was really looking forward to seeing her again, gave an awesome bbjcim. Not only that she had her 2nd kid right before xmass

  11. #781
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazer5
    Skatar,

    I have not seen it on the streets.
    But, there is one working in Lowell.
    He used to be on Craigslist a lot.
    But was up front about whats between the legs.

    I would not be a happy camper if i was fooled.
    Thanks for the heads up Blazer, I'll keep that in mind & it would seem Michele knows whats up in the area.

  12. #780
    Quote Originally Posted by Virgil Dan
    After a long dry spell in Lowell, finally scored with Nicole. As was said before she's a thin spinner type, with B-ish cups and a nice body. Asked 40, took 30 for BBNJWCIM. Good skills.

    Warned me that LEO likes to hang out in Verizon trucks in the area.

    Take care.
    Hey VD, that has to be the same Nicole I picked up last week, not only does the description fit, but she told me the same thing about LEO & the Verizon trucks. Did you happen to get digits for her? The number she gave me didn’t work. Macsys, that isn't the Nicole i picked up, the one you have pictured i've not seen in about 8-10 months.

  13. #779

    Last Night Cruise

    Hit town later than I wanted to and just missed out on a couple of interesting SW's One was a little blonde spinner that was wearing big sunglasses. Just minutes after I noticed most of the girls moving away from the area LEO was out in force making a big visual presence at Jay's and on Appleton in the Tedechi's parking lot. It appears that you should get your fix by 8PM or just move on.

  14. #778

    Nicole!

    Quote Originally Posted by Virgil Dan
    After a long dry spell in Lowell, finally scored with Nicole. As was said before she's a thin spinner type, with B-ish cups and a nice body. Asked 40, took 30 for BBNJWCIM. Good skills.

    Warned me that LEO likes to hang out in Verizon trucks in the area.

    Take care.
    I haven't heard that name in a while, curious is it the same nicole as pictured or a different one.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails nikki1.jpg‎  

  15. #777

    Any info?

    So over the last few weeks there has been a little spinner, little on the thin side with black glasses hanging around jays, anyone any info?, thanks macsys.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape