Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2213

    Maria - The Scammer

    Cooky, thanks for posting that report on Maria. It reinforces everything I believe and have reported on her. She is an absolute manipulator and scam artist. She does not belong on the Ave. and simply has to GO! I hope fellow mongers take note of this and other negative reviews of her and refuse to patronize her. You will only get grief and disappointment.

    Be Safe and Cautious!

    La Chic

  2. #2212

    Re: On Being a "Daddy" and Unfairness

    Quote Originally Posted by Supereloquent
    …Some gals just get fat around the middle
    … one of the first things I learned is that life is almost always hard, and is very rarely fair.
    Some guys get fat around the middle, too.

    What Kindergarten did you go to? My mom didn’t send me to Kindergarten; she said I didn’t need to learn how to play. Explains a lot, huh!

    Quote Originally Posted by Supereloquent
    Thank you.
    …I still can only post and reply in my own threads, but that probably is just as well. The reasons for this have been fully explained to my satisfaction.

    Why the big secret? Why can’t you comment in other threads?

    Let’s say you wanted to comment on someone’s nice pictures posted in a Florida thread. You’d have to post the comment in one of your threads, right? How would the Florida poster know about your comments?

    No one else (that I know of) has ever been restricted in this manner. I cannot see how it would benefit the forum to restrict members in this manner.

    What’s the skinny, what’s the scoop? Inquiring minds would like to know.

    BTW – Holly is a nice find. Love them tits.

    CookyJar

  3. #2211

    Marie - The Waste

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    I wouldn’t fuck this girl with your dick.

    No one has ever had a good date with this girl and no one ever will. YOU MILEAGE WILL NOT VERY.

    CookyJar
    For those of you who don't RIF. Maria is the HSW in this picture.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ashley & Maria 01.jpg‎  

  4. #2210

    Maria - The Predator

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    Later as I sat in my car, I thought about what had just happened. Maria had rushed a BJ that she wasn’t even given. She had cock-blocked my date with Ashley. And she had gotten me evicted. WTF


    Would I let Maria suck my dick if her life depended on it? Probably not! YMMV (But, don’t count on it.)

    CookyJar
    Maria is a predator, a scammer, there is nothing funny about this girl. She’s getting worst. Soon she is going to get desperate, as more and more guys turn her down. Who knows what she will be capable of doing in order to get money.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ashley & Maria 07.jpg‎   Ashley & Maria 11.jpg‎   Ashley & Maria 12.jpg‎   Ashley & Maria 14.jpg‎   Ashley & Maria 15.jpg‎  

    Ashley & Maria 16.jpg‎   Ashley & Maria 10.jpg‎   Ashley & Maria 97.jpg‎   Ashley & Maria 98.jpg‎   Ashley & Maria 99.jpg‎  


  5. #2209

    Marie - The Scammer

    Quote Originally Posted by La Chic
    Cooky! Freaklikdat! What were you guy's thinking? Chena aka Maria is the worlds worst. She is a scam artist to the nth degree.

    …She pleaded no knowledge of this site, which I find hard to believe. Then she put on her pouty, "Woe is me" face and begged for a date. I reiterated my reasons for not dating her and asked to exit the car. I did have a good laugh reading Freaklikdat's report. Her BBBJ with teeth left a hickey on my dick for a week. Bottom line-she has to go!

    Be Safe!

    La Chic
    What I was thinking.

    I was driving down the avenue, the very next day after my date with Alexis and Ashley. I was hoping to find one or both girls for a nice date at a good hotel. At the very least I was hoping to get together with Alexis and her amazing tongue for a date at the Carlyle.

    About a block pass the seven/eleven I see two girls crossing the street. I half recognized Maria. My real attention was on the other girl, could it be? Darn it! It was! It was Ashley. I pulled over in the middle of the block, in a parking spot. Both Maria and Ashley continued to cross over and walked up to my car. Maria took the lead. I look pass Maria to Ashley for some sigh of recognition. She spoke when I spoke to her, but continued to let Maria do most of the talking. Ashley did not appear to be hi, she just meekly stood back and let Maria do all of the negotiating.

    Maria started off, straight to the point, “I’ve heard you’ve said some bad things about me.” “Yes I did. Others have complained about you, too,” Was my reply. She asked if I wanted to date both of them together. I told her to get in and we’d talk. Maria asked me what I had said about her. I told her the truth. I said that she rushes her dates and didn’t provide good service. I left it at that and started to negotiate with Ashley, who was sitting in the backseat. Maria interrupted, asking what I would pay for both girls. I negotiated with both girls for the same deal that I had negotiated with Ashley and Alexis the day before.

    We went to a $10 room off of the Avenue. This location was way better than the one we had been to the day before and I was looking forward to another go a Ashley. If Maria’s service improved, so be it. I wasn’t counting on that. I had Ashley on my mind and nothing more. I would take some pictures and then offer Ashley a nice upgrade. That was my plan. That did not happen.

    What did happen was:

    After the picture session, I offered Ashley an upgrade which she accepted. She climbs down between my legs and started a nice slow BBBJ. Maria was sitting on the side of the bed. After about 30 seconds, of Ashley blowing me, Maria asked, are you (she was speaking to me) ready to cum. WTF. Then at about one minute Maria goes, “Aren’t you tired Ashley.” Either Ashley hadn’t heard Maria or she was ignoring her because she kept on giving me lots of head action. I told Maria to be quiet and leave us alone. She says to me, “Hurry-up she needs to stop, she can’t keep going like that.” A few seconds more and Maria interrupted us again, “Ashley are you tired.” Finally Ashley answers, “Yes, But I still get paid right.” I set up on the end of the bed, disgusted and out of the mood. I pulled the still naked Ashley up to me and asked, “Do you remember me?” She said ,”No.”

    While I was talking to Ashley, Maria left the room. I got up to lock the door behind Maria and saw her going down the steps. I started getting dressed as I talked to Ashley. She had no idea who I was. I reminded her by asking her if she knew Alexis. She remembered. As we (Ashley and I) were getting dress, Maria returned. Shortly after Maria entered the room there was a knock on the door. The dude that rented us the room was at the door. He said we had to go because his sister was on her way home. (Bull Shit) Ashley and I were getting dressed and about to leave anyway so I didn’t need to reply.

    Ashley was ready to leave with me, when Maria stopped her. She said they didn’t have to go, just me. Ashley still wanted to go with me. She was already to go but Maria talked her into staying, saying something about drugs. Ashley looked at me torn between her desire to leave and her desire for drugs. (I wanted to tell Ashley that she could get drug almost anywhere on the Avenue. And, that if she stayed with Maria, Maria would likely scam her out of her money.) When I left, Maria was seated on the bed sucking on a crack pipe and Ashley was standing in the middle of the room watching me leave. Before I left, I told Maria not to worry, I would be writing a review to go with the pictures. She said, “I don’t care.”

    On my way out I asked the dude who rented us the room to walk me out. He asked me what had happened. I said, “Nothing.” He said, “If there was a problem, I can fix it.” I had no idea what he was talking about. Whatever Maria had told him, I didn’t want to know. I was angry enough.

    Later as I sat in my car, I thought about what had just happened. Maria had rushed a BJ that she wasn’t even given. She had cock-blocked my date with Ashley. And she had gotten me evicted. WTF


    Would I let Maria suck my dick if her life depended on it? Probably not! YMMV (But, don’t count on it.)

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ashley 002.jpg‎   Ashley & Maria 02.jpg‎   Ashley & Maria 08.jpg‎   Ashley & Maria 03.jpg‎   Ashley & Maria 04.jpg‎  

    Ashley & Maria 06.jpg‎   Ashley & Maria 09.jpg‎   Ashley & Maria 17.jpg‎   Ashley & Maria 18.jpg‎   Ashley & Maria 13.jpg‎  


  6. #2208

    Re: Holly

    Quote Originally Posted by Supereloquent
    …Body: above average (she could have received a better score except for some flab around her belly; at least the belly flab was smooth and didn’t have scars or stretch marks); BJ: average; Fucking: average; Attitude: average; Overall Experience; average. Repeatable? In a pinch. I think there are better choices on the Ave for looks, attitude, enthusiasm and responsiveness. YMMV
    She looks a little pregnant to me. You’re not the daddy are you, Supereloquent? LOL

    (Supereloquent; tell me again why you cannot respond in any thread other than your own. It doesn’t seem fair, if you ask me.)

    CookyJar

  7. #2207

    Re: awesome picture

    Quote Originally Posted by YoHimBeBrother
    I like the contrast between the thick girl and the thinner one. CJ, keep up the excellent work.

    Yohimbebrother
    They were amazing. My biggest regret is that it will not likely go down again. Timing Is Ever Thing.

    CookyJar

  8. #2206

    awesome picture

    I like the contrast between the thick girl and the thinner one. CJ, keep up the excellent work.

    Yohimbebrother

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    Ashley’s choice of words were purely her own. She tended to repeat the same phrase. I am certain that this was learned behavior.

    While I do like dirty talk, I never use degrading names. On the other hand, I didn’t tell her to stop either.

    CookyJar

  9. #2205
    Quote Originally Posted by Martinisshy
    Why would anybody want to something like that to a girl?
    Sends a hell of a message. Either to her (if she was just burned) or to everyone if she was murdered.

  10. #2204
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    Was a girl recently killed with a torch, in Kensington? Seems like I vaguely remember reading about an incident on the Avenue were a girl was killed (or burned) with a blow torch.

    CookyJar
    Why would anybody want to something like that to a girl?

  11. #2203

    Life is rough on the streets

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    …The word I got was that little Kate who worked for Bishop is no longer with us. I heard this from another girl, who had no reason to lie. Can anyone vary this.

    Davey, you always have you ear to the ground. Any word on Kate who was/may still be with Bishop. I’d sure like to know whether the girl who passed the information on to me was telling me the truth or lying.

    CookyJar
    Was a girl recently killed with a torch, in Kensington? Seems like I vaguely remember reading about an incident on the Avenue were a girl was killed (or burned) with a blow torch.

    CookyJar

  12. #2202

    CookieJar

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    I don’t like posting pictures out of turn. Ashley is hot and running wild. She is being introduced to drugs by the company she is keeping. Ashley was trying to look out for her; Maria is trying to take advantage of the situation.

    CookyJar
    You are the shisnet dude! I am in KC and I always look forward to your posts. Just dreamin that KC had that much action. Still, I want to come to Philly because of your posts. You always track em out. Keep it up man.

  13. #2201

    Ashley ‘s in bad company

    I don’t like posting pictures out of turn. Ashley is hot and running wild. She is being introduced to drugs by the company she is keeping. Ashley was trying to look out for her; Maria is trying to take advantage of the situation.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ashley 005.jpg‎   Ashley 87.jpg‎   Ashley 88.jpg‎   Ashley 89.jpg‎   Ashley 007.jpg‎  

    Ashley 006.jpg‎  

  14. #2200

    Ashley isn’t Kate

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    ...if they are not the same girl; they are twins. (Wouldn’t that be a hoot?)

    CookyJar
    If Ashley isn’t Kate (and I no longer believe she is), then she is a new and exciting find. Ashley is a worth looking for, and, I would not wait for my next review.

    If you need more information check out my original report - Ashley & Alexis - The Best Threesome To Date.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ashley 003.jpg‎   Ashley 004.jpg‎   Ashley 84.jpg‎   Ashley 85.jpg‎   Ashley 90.jpg‎  

    Ashley 91.jpg‎   Ashley 86.jpg‎   Ashley 008.jpg‎   Ashley 93.jpg‎   Ashley 92.jpg‎  


  15. #2199

    Davey - What's the real scoop???

    Quote Originally Posted by Freaklikdat
    2. Ashley isn't that little b*tch Kate. I Kate a few days ago on looking a hot mess & acting like a little b*tch as usual arguing with some guy on letterly.
    Thanks Freaklikdat, you should have heard the slurping and moaning. Ashley is a serious little freak. I don’t think she is a true dike. She is bi, no doubt about it. She put the same energy in to it while I was trying to face fuck her. This girl was off the hook.

    I am actually happy to hear about Kate. I was just about to post some information for verification. The word I got was that little Kate who worked for Bishop is no longer with us. I heard this from another girl, who had no reason to lie. Can anyone vary this.

    Davey, you always have you ear to the ground. Any word on Kate who was/may still be with Bishop. I’d sure like to know whether the girl who passed the information on to me was telling me the truth or lying.

    CookyJar

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape