Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2198
    I am not sure about Ashley. Help me! Isn’t Ashley, little Kate with some weight?

    As always I envy your reports CJ, great JOB!

    I think Ashley & Kate are different person, Ashley is taller than kate.

  2. #2197
    Quote Originally Posted by Seva Lurker
    CJ,

    I'll tell you it would be difficult to tell, but I saved a couple of pics from your 06 and current posts, did some cut and paste and I would say no they aren't. Close, very close and I wouldn't want to testify in court one way or the other.
    Thank you, Seva Lurker, yours is always a valued opinion.

    But, first I need to make one minor correction to your report. Kate’s pictures were posted in January of 2010.

    I want to agree with you, it may be to close to call. In appearance, if they are not the same girl; they are twins. (Wouldn’t that be a hoot?) While I don’t have more pictures of Kate, I do have something. Their attitude was different. Maybe the drugs had something to do with that. Also the voices were not the same. That to may have been caused by the drugs. And, she didn’t seem to recognize me at all. Another effect of the drugs?

    I was hoping that someone else, who has dates either girl recently might be able to help. There is a little more to the story of Ashley, Alexis and I, which I will add to my next post.

    CookyJar
    Last edited by Admin; 05-03-10 at 20:15.

  3. #2196

    Re: No Under Aged Photos

    Quote Originally Posted by Cephlapod Love
    Uh, if it were me I would NEVER get near anything that even smelled of under-aged!
    I agree, 100%

    Quote Originally Posted by Cephlapod Love
    § 2257. Record keeping requirements

    (a) Whoever produces any book, magazine, periodical, film, videotape, digital image, digitally- or computer-manipulated image of an actual human being, picture, or other matter which—
    (1) contains one or more visual depictions made after November 1, 1990 of actual sexually explicit conduct
    ...
    (b) Any person to whom subsection (a) applies shall, with respect to every performer portrayed in a visual depiction of actual sexually explicit conduct—
    (1) ascertain, by examination of an identification document containing such information, the performer’s name and date of birth, and require the performer to provide such other indicia of his or her identity as may be prescribed by regulations;
    ...
    (c) Any person to whom subsection (a) applies shall maintain the records required by this section at his business premises, or at such other place as the Attorney General may by regulation prescribe and shall make such records available to the Attorney General for inspection at all reasonable times.


    Again, all FWIW and IMHO.
    Thanks for the link, I will keep it and use it in the future.

    There is no actual sexually explicit conduct being portrayed in the 06 photos.

    Still, I wouldn’t think that they are safe to post – especially on a site where men come to find girls to pick-up. Intent is a valid defense in many Art vs. Porn debates. They (the 06 pictures) might be safe to post on an art site or a site where the setting is different.

    If there is some hard-up cop or agent out there who wants to waste taxpayer money chasing me down for a few questionable pictures taken in 06; while real pedophiles, murders, thieves and loser law breakers run free – so be it. Believe me; I would not put it pass them. It would certainly be easier and a whole lot safer to come after me than to go after the real pedophiles, pimps and drug dealers.

    CookyJar

    PS: I hope I haven't put my foot in it.
    Last edited by Admin; 05-03-10 at 20:15.

  4. #2195
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    There are two facets to this report that go unanswered. I left them unanswered mainly because I am not sure of the answers. I would like some help from the general membership.

    1. Can I safely post Alexis's pictures taken back in 06? I have no real way of knowing exactly how old she is now. She is obviously of age and she did give me permission to post her 06 pictures as well as the newer 2010 pictures.

    2. Is Ashley actually [SIZE=3]Kate. Click on the link and tell me. Are they the same girl or are my eye fooling me.

    CookyJar
    WOW what a report CJ. I love that pic #65 with alexis sitting on ashleys face. To answer your questions, 1. Don't post the 06 photos. Alexis has the potential for more Hot photos and encounters to come in 2010. 2. Ashley isn't that little b*tch Kate. I Kate a few days ago on looking a hot mess & acting like a little b*tch as usual arguing with some guy on letterly.

  5. #2194

    Alexis - Que sera sera

    What will be, will be. But, I will not help.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    I have deleted the worst of the pictures and replaced them with what I hope are less offensive pictures.

    My deleting these pictures probably will make no difference in this girl’s life. Still, I did what I could do. Even if she is 18, she deserves a break. I do not regret posting the original pictures; they caused a nice discussion and may have gotten some of us to think.

    CookyJar
    Thanks Davey, Cephlapod Love and the rest who PM’d me. I will stand-by my original decision to not post the nudes.

    However, I must say this; I will keep haunting Alexis until she can provide me with proof of her age back in 06. I will even offer to pay her just for proving proof. Why? Because her pictures have haunted me since the day I first viewed them.

    IMHO, none of her pictures taken in 06 are pornographic. Even the nudes have a pathetic, simplistic nature to them that confirms the difficulties of the runaway on the streets of Kensington. I often wondered whatever had happened to her. I thought maybe my not posting the original pictures had somehow worked in the long scheme of things to help save her. On the one hand I am saddened to know she is still out on the streets, but, on the other hand it is nice to know that she is alive and the streets haven’t claimed her – yet.

    Ainsi va la vie, pour que les gens disent les vieux.

    CookyJar

  6. #2193
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    ...
    2. Is Ashley actually Kate. Click on the link and tell me. Are they the same girl or are my eye fooling me.

    CookyJar
    CJ,

    I'll tell you it would be difficult to tell, but I saved a couple of pics from your 06 and current posts, did some cut and paste and I would say no they aren't. Close, very close and I wouldn't want to testify in court one way or the other.

    In set 1, her back, the photos on the left are from the current set. The two on the right from 06. The main thing I looked at there were the moles on her back, especially in the middle of her back and the one by her right shoulder.

    The shoulder mole may be the same, though I think it is not quite the same location and I don't see the one in the middle of her back.

    The other set, the two on the left are your 06 photos the one on the right from the current post. The one thing I'd like to have seen from 06 is if the mole (or is that not a mole?) on her lower right part of the jaw.

    Even facially I would say no. Again very close, but the hair color is a bit different, the eyebrows are too, even the lips seem different. But the blue eyes and general features again make a tough call.

    Just doing a comparison by the photos I'd say no, but if you have others of Kate from 06 you may want to look for other 'distinguishing marks' (to borrow a line from LE).

    As for the 06 pictures, when in doubt, err on the safe side.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Ashley-Kate2.jpg‎   Ashley-Kate1.jpg‎  

  7. #2192

    Ashley's Dirty Talk

    Ashley’s choice of words were purely her own. She tended to repeat the same phrase. I am certain that this was learned behavior.

    While I do like dirty talk, I never use degrading names. On the other hand, I didn’t tell her to stop either.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Alexis & Ashley 60.jpg‎   Alexis & Ashley 63.jpg‎   Alexis & Ashley 005.jpg‎   Alexis & Ashley.jpg‎   Alexis & Ashley 004.jpg‎  


  8. #2191

    Alexis & Ashley - Two Keepers

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    CookyJar

    Ashley and Alexis were both off the hook. Ashley spoke fluent dirty mouth. Alexis has a tongue that has moved her up to first place on my To Do Again List. Ashley’s service was beyond belief but I have to believe it was drug induced and not likely to be easily repeated. On the other hand, Alexis was a natural, you cannot fake tongue action like hers. In some of the pictures you can see Alexis tongue out and she wasn’t even trying.


    CookyJar
    It is not easy to compare one date with another. My date with Alexus and Aundrea was certainly one of the best. I remember thinking at the time that no one was going to be able to surpass Alexus’s performance. I would have to admit, Ashley came close to if not surpasses Aundrea in freakiness. Without a side by side comparison it seems impossible to decide which threesome was the better.

    Alexis is likely the more consistent between herself and Alexus. And I doubt whether Ashley could perform as well without the aid of drugs. Then again; who knows.

    YMMV

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Alexis & Ashley 71.jpg‎   Alexis & Ashley 72.jpg‎   Alexis & Ashley 006.jpg‎   Alexis & Ashley 009.jpg‎   Alexis & Ashley 007.jpg‎  

    Alexis & Ashley 008.jpg‎   Alexis & Ashley 78.jpg‎   Alexis & Ashley 79.jpg‎   Alexis & Ashley 80.jpg‎   Alexis & Ashley 77.jpg‎  


  9. #2190

    More Ashley & Alexis - I think????

    There are two facets to this report that go unanswered. I left them unanswered mainly because I am not sure of the answers. I would like some help from the general membership.

    1. Can I safely post Alexis’s pictures taken back in 06? I have no real way of knowing exactly how old she is now. She is obviously of age and she did give me permission to post her 06 pictures as well as the newer 2010 pictures.

    2. Is Ashley actually Kate. Click on the link and tell me. Are they the same girl or are my eye fooling me.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Alexis & Ashley 65.jpg‎   Alexis & Ashley 66.jpg‎   Alexis & Ashley 67.jpg‎   Alexis & Ashley 68.jpg‎   Alexis & Ashley 69.jpg‎  

    Alexis & Ashley 70.jpg‎   Alexis & Ashley 74.jpg‎   Alexis & Ashley 75.jpg‎   Alexis & Ashley 82.jpg‎   Alexis & Ashley 81.jpg‎  


  10. #2189

    Ashley & Alexis - The Best Threesome To Date

    Quote Originally Posted by Freaklikdat
    … On the way home I remembered exactly who alexis was from some pics that CJ posted all the way back in 2006. When I asked alexis her age she said she was 25 but in 2006 she told CJ she was 18. So when and IF I hook up with Kells she will have to show her ID. YMMV with Alexis
    CookyJar

    Like Freaklikdat, I didn’t recognize Alexis. The funny things is that I had seen her back in December and I recognized her immediately. I saw her again a week or so ago along with a couple of other girls and I didn’t recognized her on that occasion either. I remember talking to her and her friends and that none of them were willing to have their picture taken so I passed on all four.

    I was driving down the Avenue when I saw two girls huddled on church steps. After doing a huge loop I came up behind the church and noticed the two girls walking down a side street. I pulled over and they both kind of walked to the car. I say kind of, because the bigger of the two girls was holding up the smaller girl as they walked. Alexis acted as if she knew me and at first I thought it was because of our meeting a few weeks ago. As we talked I was looking at the smaller girl who looked very familiar but I couldn’t place her. The smaller girl, who Alexis called Ashley, was cute as shit – but hi as a kite. She wasn’t nodding and her eyes were open and alert – but she could barely stand without Alexis’s help. Every time Alexis let the little girl go and tried to talk with me, the girl would wobble and titter. Alexis would grab the small girl, prop her up and hold on to her as we talked. Alexis apologized for her friend saying the girl was hi and she (Alexis) was trying to look out for her. That’s when Alexis mentioned pictures. I was thinking of our latest previous meeting and said, “I thought you didn’t want to have your picture taking.” She said, “No, I said I wanted to get myself straight first.” I told both girls to get in and we drove away.

    At this point I still hadn’t recognized either girl. I hadn’t remembered Freaklikdat’s report either. For some reason things were not clicking in my head. I was still trying to figure out what was it that I had lucked up on or fallen into. The big girl was very pretty in the face. She was wearing shorts and her thick thighs looked nice as she sat next to me. I knew in my heart, right from the start, her body wasn’t going to be that great after the clothing came off. On the other hand, the cute little thing in the back seat was hot. I tried to keep an eye on her. Sitting in the back she never nodded or closed her eyes. I was putting all of my hopes on this girl. If this date was to turn out for the best, it depended on the drugged-out little spinner in my back seat.

    I didn’t want to take a chance on going to the Carlyle. They want $20 for each girl and at this point I figured I was taking a big chance with both girls and I didn’t want a big money out-lay. We agreed on going to the nearby $10 room with the understanding that if the front room wasn’t available all bets were off. I negotiated for pictures only. The agreement was that I would give both girls a small (very reasonable) fee for pictures. We would discuss any additional gratuities if the need arose. I like this type of arrangement. It leaves me the option of bailing out it I don’t like the direction a date is taking. The proprietor of the room was reasonable and only asked for an additional $5, for the extra member of my party.

    Before entering the room, I took a brief detour. I went to the bathroom for a piss. When I joined the girls, the little spinner was sitting on the bed naked and the bigger girl was still undressing. From that point on, things got really heavy. It was on. This was about to turn into one of the best threesomes I’d ever had, bar-none.

    The pretty little spinner suddenly turned into a little fireball. By picture number three my dick was harder than steel and I was considering putting the camera away and getting right to the fucking. She moved all over the bed, toying with me and literally sucking the big girl out of her mind. My only regret is that my camera doesn’t do sound. The slurping, moaning and dirty talk was way beyond anything I’ve ever heard from two working girls. Whether it was me or Alexis, once Ashley got started sucking or licking, she had to be pulled off in order to get her to stop. The first time this happened was when Alexis was lying flat on her back and Ashley drove her head in-between the big girl’s thighs and started to eat pussy. I took a few pictures and asked Ashley to stop and change positions with Alexis. Ashley didn’t stop. I said, “Okay Ashley, that’s enough.” Ashley didn’t stop. I looked at Alexis’s face and saw an expression of ecstasy. She started to rotate her hips and moan as slurping sounds emerged from between her legs. I paused for a moment and watched. These girls weren’t playing.

    Alexis wiggled free, slowly, pushing Ashley away. The little thing sat up and reached for me. I told her to wait; I wanted a picture of her sitting on Alexis’s face. She looked up at me from the bed and said, “Let this dirty sl*t suck your big dick.” She was reaching for my zipper. Pose after pose, picture after picture; it went the same way; Ashley licking the absolute fuck out of Alexis and talking shit as she did so. My favorite was after Alexis had been sitting on Ashley face and wiggling her big ass, moaning, the smaller girl pushed that big ass up and with a big smile on her face said, “I’m a real nasty pussy licker, I like eating pussy. Let’s do it some more.” I took as many pictures as I could for as long as I could stand it. The true is I was mesmerized. I could feel pre-cum dripping from my dick.

    When I said that this was probably the best threesome bar none, I wasn’t talking about picture taking or girls licking girls. That part was nice. What these two girls did to me, on that nasty blanket, was far beyond anything I have stored in my recent memory. At one point, near the middle of the action, they actually argued over whose turn it was to suck me. Ashley didn’t want to stop and Alexis wanted another turn. They actually pushed each other’s head with their own head, trying to get into position.

    Ashley started off sucking me, bare back. It was nice – real nice. She didn’t deepthroat but she sucked hard and long. Ashley sucked using little hand and lots of sloppy spit. She took her time and licked up and down the shaft. As good as Ashley had been thus far, sucking, licking and dirty talking, it was Alexis who blew my mind. While Ashley was down there giving me one hell of a blow job, Alexis was licking my upper body, kissing my nipples and running her tongue up and down my neck. Alexis whispered into my ear, “Do you like you balls sucked?” How I managed I don’t know, but I said, “Yes, gently.” That’s when Alexis took charge. She moved Ashley aside and took charge of my dick. Ashley was over me, looking at me, staring me in the eyes asking, “You wanna fuck this little sl*t, you wanna fuck my tight little pussy?” I could barely hear her because I was concentrating on what Alexis was doing to my dick. She started off holding my dick in one hand and running her tongue up and down the back of the shaft. Then she started on my balls with her tongue, first one than the other. Then she sucked them and played with them, licking and sucking them, until she eased off and moved underneath. I could feel her running her tongue up and down that area between my asshole and balls. She moved her tongue up right near the rim of my ass, and then she’d slowly licked back to my balls. She used her tongue to cup my balls. Then she licked and sucked her way back up to my dick. By the time she gently sucked my dick into her mouth, I was totally under her control. I rotated my hips up fucking her mouth as I felt her tongue rolling around my dick inside her mouth.

    Ashley took another turn at sucking me. While she was down there I asked Alexis, “What else do you do?” She said, “I am very good with my tongue.” I said, “What?” And without any hesitation she said, “I tongue fuck.” I thought to myself, “What’s tongue fucking?” To my surprise, Alexis was reading my mind, she whispered, “I am very good with my tongue. I can tongue fuck you in the butt.” (As I always do, I had laid down some ground rules from the start. Anything goes as long as no one objects and nothing goes in my ass.)

    Alexis moved down and suddenly decided that she wanted to suck some more dick. This is when the head jousting took place. Ashley didn’t want to move and they bumped heads. Alexis told Ashley to suck my balls, but the small girl could not get her head down under pass Alexis bobbing head. In a meek little voice Ashley said, “I wasn’t finish. I want his cum in my mouth. I want him to shoot his cum in my dirty sl*t mouth.”

    I was having so much fun getting blown by these two that I had been fighting the urge to cum. I knew I wasn’t going to cum from a BJ after holding back so long. Our time in the room was probably over and I did want to fuck one or both girls. I reached for the condom I had laid on the corner of the bed and told Alexis to put it on me. Ashley moved to her knees on my right side, waiting for instructions. I said to her, “You’re next. Watch me fuck your girlfriend.” She came right back with, “Fuck her. Fuck her good. Fuck the street sl*t good. And then fuck me. Fuck my tight little sl*t pussy.” I maneuvered Alexis over to me and rolled her onto her back. I climb in-between her big thighs and had no trouble getting into her juicy wet pussy. Alexis is a big girl with a big pussy. I had no problem fucking her because she worked it. She asked me, as I was grinding down into her pussy, if I could feel her tightening. I slowed a bit and relaxed, and - darn it, I could feel her tightening and relaxing, flexing her pussy. No shit! For a big girl, Alexis can fuck her ass off.

    Ashley was laying right next to us, keeping up the dirty talk. As much as I wanted to nut fucking Alexis, I fought off the urge. I said to Ashley, “Okay! You’re next.” (I half expected her to ask me to change condoms. If she had asked, I would have continued to fuck Alexis until the finish. There was no way I was going to take the time to change condoms.) I got off of Alexis and moved onto the spinner.

    Ashley was tight. I had no problem getting my dick in her because she was wet. I slipped into her open pussy like it was a glove. Once inside I could feel the tightness of her pussy as she continued the dirty talk, “Fuck me. Fuck the dirty street sl*t. Give me your cum.” I looked down at her as she continued to mouth off, “Fuck me good. I am a little street ****. Fuck your little street st*t good.” She had started to repeat herself as I started to cum. I was pounding her as hard as I could. With her eyes wide open staring up at me she continued to murmur. After I was well drained, I was leaning over Ashley exhausted, and she said, “You came in my dirty little street pussy; I wanted you to cum on my dirty street sl*t face?”

    Ashley and Alexis were both off the hook. Ashley spoke fluent dirty mouth. Alexis has a tongue that has moved her up to first place on my To Do Again List. Ashley’s service was beyond belief but I have to believe it was drug induced and not likely to be easily repeated. On the other hand, Alexis was a natural, you cannot fake tongue action like hers. In some of the pictures you can see Alexis tongue out and she wasn’t even trying.

    After all was said and done, I finally realized who both girls were. At least I think I did. I am not sure about Ashley. Help me! Isn’t Ashley, little Kate with some weight?

    YMMV (You’ll have to catch Ashley in just the right drugged-out state.)

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Alexis & Ashley 010.jpg‎   Alexis & Ashley 011.jpg‎   Alexis & Ashley 55.jpg‎   Alexis & Ashley 56.jpg‎   Alexis & Ashley 57.jpg‎  

    Alexis & Ashley 58.jpg‎   Alexis & Ashley 59.jpg‎   Alexis & Ashley 61.jpg‎   Alexis & Ashley 62.jpg‎   Alexis & Ashley 64.jpg‎  


  11. #2188

    Alexis then, Alexis now

    Quote Originally Posted by cookyjar
    i have deleted the worst of the pictures and replaced them with what i hope are less offensive pictures.

    my deleting these pictures probably will make no difference in this girl’s life. still, i did what i could do. even if she is 18, she deserves a break. i do not regret posting the original pictures, they caused a nice discussion and may have gotten some of us to think.

    cookyjar
    after giving it some more thought i have decided not to post the original nudes of alexis. after our last date i told alexis that i had some really cute pictures of her taken when we first met. she said that she could prove that she was 21yo now. unfortunately, after a quick search she was not able to produce a id. she did say that it would be okay for me to post the pictures i took of her back then, because she was 18yo at the time. she said that she has been taking drugs since she was 13yo. even if she is 21yo now, the original nudes may have been taken when she was ****.

    cookyjar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1 Alexis 06.jpg‎   3 Alexis 06.jpg‎   4 Alexis 06.jpg‎   5 Alexis 06.jpg‎   6 Alexis 06.jpg‎  

    7 Alexis 06.jpg‎   Alexis Then.jpg‎  
    Last edited by Admin; 05-03-10 at 11:54.

  12. #2187

    Re: What Were You Guys Thinking? Chena aka Maria!

    Quote Originally Posted by La Chic
    Cooky! Freaklikdat! What were you guy's thinking? Chena aka Maria is the worlds worst. She is a scam artist to the nth degree. Be Safe!

    La Chic
    I totally agree. I wouldn't stop for this girl if they discovered gold in her pussy.

    I did have a good reason for my last stop. I will explain later.

    CookyJar

  13. #2186
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    I wouldn’t fuck this girl with your dick.

    My decision to give Chena aka Maria another try had nothing to do with Freaklikdat’s so so review. I had firmly made up my mind never to date this girl again. Nothing short of an act of god could have gotten me back in bed with Maria. I will explain what happened in my next two reviews.

    Anyone who dates this girl and has a bad time, deserves what they get. You have been warned by myself, Freaklikdat, Hoe Hunter and a number of others. She has taken bad dates to an art form. Chena aka Maria is not a hooker, she is a scam artist. She has come up with the prefect streetwalker rip-off. In my opinion she never intends to provide anything near good service.

    At some point during the date Chena aka Maria will start rushing or providing some other form of bad service in the hope that you will decide that you’ve had enough and end the date. She knows that most of us will give her something just to get out of the date.

    Because I hate giving reviews out of the order that they occurred I am going to delay reporting on the events and reason for my last (absolutely the last) date with Chena aka Maria. My decision had nothing to do with my little head. I decided to date Chena aka Maria because of the prevailing circumstances at the time of our meeting. I would suggest that you wait for my report before chancing a date with Chena aka Maria. Do not be taken end by her looks or anything she may say. No one has ever had a good date with this girl and no one ever will. YOU MILEAGE WILL NOT VERY.

    CookyJar
    I seen Maria out today, but due to her piss poor skills I passed her up. I am glad I did I ran into stef today (cj she says hello and to call her). Great BBBJ, and then to make my day even greater I ran into Lindsey (posted by Boob luvah) I had a great time with her. Her attitude was great, and so was the service. I also seen Holly, but she was being a snob like always and not responding. No big loss on my part she is looking ruff anyways. I was hoping to run into Jackie with no luck, but then I met Kelly at the Hunt station on Kensington. She was another good find. So I got 3 bbbj and cfs in a row for one Benji not a bad days work.

  14. #2185

    What Were You Guys Thinking? Chena aka Maria!

    Cooky! Freaklikdat! What were you guy's thinking? Chena aka Maria is the worlds worst. She is a scam artist to the nth degree. I saw her again this past Tuesday and she flagged me down and I let her in the car. I told her I wasn't going to date her and gave my reasons why. I told her about this site and that other reports concerning her, beside my own, were quite negative. She pleaded no knowledge of this site, which I find hard to believe. Then she put on her pouty, "Woe is me" face and begged for a date. I reiterated my reasons for not dating her and asked to exit the car. I did have a good laugh reading Freaklikdat's report. Her BBBJ with teeth left a hickey on my dick for a week. Bottom line-she has to go!

    Be Safe!

    La Chic

  15. #2184

    Chena aka Maria - The Scammer

    I wouldn’t fuck this girl with your dick.

    My decision to give Chena aka Maria another try had nothing to do with Freaklikdat’s so so review. I had firmly made up my mind never to date this girl again. Nothing short of an act of god could have gotten me back in bed with Maria. I will explain what happened in my next two reviews.

    Quote Originally Posted by Freaklikdat
    I know I've been warned about her. I just couldn't help it cause ya'll know i gotta thing for HSW'ers

    I hooked up with Chena aka Maria yesterday and it was so so.
    …There's no doubt that this girl is pretty but CJ said it awhile back that Chena aka maria just isn't cut out for the profession she chose.
    …I have to give her credit because she didn't rush me & her pussy was very good, nice and wet too. I loved watching her squirm while fucking her doggy. I bust a nut so that was good. I would hook up with her again ONLY TO TALK NUDE PICS OF HER and maybe a quickie. YMMV
    Quote Originally Posted by Hoe Hunter
    I've dated this girl before and now you brought back bad memories of a horrible date. She gave an awful bj and I had to think of other things in order to nut. She told me she never does FS and and doesn't do cim. Next time I'm in Philly I'll avoid this lame ass girl.

    Stay safe

    HH

    Anyone who dates this girl and has a bad time, deserves what they get. You have been warned by myself, Freaklikdat, Hoe Hunter and a number of others. She has taken bad dates to an art form. Chena aka Maria is not a hooker, she is a scam artist. She has come up with the prefect streetwalker rip-off. In my opinion she never intends to provide anything near good service.

    At some point during the date Chena aka Maria will start rushing or providing some other form of bad service in the hope that you will decide that you’ve had enough and end the date. She knows that most of us will give her something just to get out of the date.

    Because I hate giving reviews out of the order that they occurred I am going to delay reporting on the events and reason for my last (absolutely the last) date with Chena aka Maria. My decision had nothing to do with my little head. I decided to date Chena aka Maria because of the prevailing circumstances at the time of our meeting. I would suggest that you wait for my report before chancing a date with Chena aka Maria. Do not be taken end by her looks or anything she may say. No one has ever had a good date with this girl and no one ever will. YOU MILEAGE WILL NOT VERY.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Maria 003.jpg‎   Maria 004.jpg‎   Maria 005.jpg‎   Maria 94.jpg‎   Maria 95.jpg‎  


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape