Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,261 to 10,275 of 13124
-
05-03-10 07:25 #2864Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: WSW - Missy
I never count out the do-ability of a MILF. In a hobby were satisfaction is mostly related to technique and service, the MILF is often your best bet. I’ll take a good satisfying date with a MILF over a asshole youngin like Maria any day.
Originally Posted by Freaklikdat
CookyJar
-
05-02-10 20:21 #2863Senior Member

Posts: 232WSW - Missy
I just had to use the above quote by SuperE to describe Missy. Boy O Boy, I think I just might be developing a thing for MILF SW'ers similar to the one I have for HSW'ers. So far the older women I've encountered on the K haven't disappointed me and have all been a bit freakier then the younger girls. I met missy early Saturday morning near tioga after unsuccessfully trying to hook up with this evil ass redhead SW name roxanne who didn't want to come to the motel I had over in jersey. Missy waved to me as I was driving past so I turned for her and she hopped in and we drove to the motel. What I liked most about Missy was that she was down for whatever. I asked was she into pics/vids and she said yes but with the mask on. I told her I had a room in jersey and Missy said cool lets go & even gave me better directions to get there. On the ride to the motel she tells me she's been clean for a few years but hits the K for extra cash and I kind of believe her because I saw the money she had in her purse and don't believe any of the girls on the K would have that kind of money and not be high already or on their way to cop something. In the room missy starts undressing and Damn she had a nice ass which I surely didn't notice when I spotted her. She gave me a nice slow but sloppy BBBJ and then she started to suck my balls. She had me horny as hell sucking on my balls that I tried something with her I never did before. Teabagging! I had her lay across the bed on her back with her head hanging off the bed. I stood over top of her while she sucked my balls. DAMN WHAT A FEELING!. We later switched to doggy and I fucked her hard as I could while pulling on her hair and finger fucking her asshole with my thumb. We ending it with missy sucking my dick until I busted a hard nut in her mouth and missy swallowed every drop. On the way back to the K missy was debating should she catch another date or should she just leave, she said she was going to leave so she asked can I drop he off by her car which was park near the K. I'm thinking she's Bullsh*ttin so I drop her off near some car and she tells me we need to hook up again sometime for even more fun. We exchange info and missy gets into her car and drives off. She's one MILF I'm looking forward to hooking up with again.
Originally Posted by Supereloquent
-
05-02-10 14:35 #2862Senior Member

Posts: 1384I believe this is the same girl that also goes by Melony and has been reviewed with some pics in the past. Too lazy to search for them now but has to be her.
Originally Posted by Freaklikdat
-
05-02-10 12:48 #2861Senior Member

Posts: 89Daisy
It was hers - I was actually plesantly suprised when she came out of the toilet with that dress.
Originally Posted by TexasMonger
-
05-02-10 12:45 #2860Senior Member

Posts: 89Daisy
No she's not Daisy. But she did mention that she advertice on craigslist but not on the escort page - casual encounter page.
Originally Posted by Frank6969
-
05-02-10 12:05 #2859Senior Member

Posts: 232Lily Pics
Here are some pics of 4'11" WSW Lily.
I still have to upload the vid onto my computer & I'll post the link when I'm done.
-
05-01-10 01:14 #2858Senior Member

Posts: 626Hell yeah, show us the pics and vid! Good report too!
Originally Posted by Freaklikdat
-
04-30-10 21:46 #2857Senior Member

Posts: 232WSW - Lily
Met a sexy lil MILF type wsw named lily earlier today. The reason I say MILF type is because she's in her 40's but don't have any kids. She's only 4'11" & about 125lbs, italian and has a nice juicy ass. I stopped at a chinese store on cambria for some water and on the way out I spotted Lily and at first I thought she was a civi so i just said hello and mentioned something to her about her pointy nipples sticking out her t-shirt, She laughs and closes her jacket then I introduced myself to her. She came back to talk to me so we set on a step and chatted a bit. She asked me what's my name so I gave her my street name which made her a little curious by askin why they call me that, so I tell her it's because I make videos & take pictures. I asked her has she ever taken any pics before and she says yes but never a video. I then ask would she be interested in modeling for me at a motel and she was with it. We get to the motel and Lily took some very nice pics showing showcasing her pretty blue eyes and that juicy ass of hers. After the pics Lily lays across the bed giving me a BBBJ with some deepthroat as i'm filming her she gets more into it by moaning so i reach over and start smacking that ass of hers then I started playing with her wet pussy. I just wanted to film a BBBJCIM but lilly ass was looking nice and plump and the pussy was dripping wet I couldn't take it any longer and told her I'm gonna hit it Doggy. I made lily play with her pussy in the doggy position right in front of my videocam While I was putting on a rubber & lubing up. Before I fucked her doggy I spread her cheeks for the camera exposing her pretty asshole. I wanted to bury my face in between her cheeks and DATY but it's just not my thang with a SW. Lily's pussy was just right for me Not to tight & Not to Deep, I fucked her good because she really turned me on. She let me pull on her long hair and smack her ass which turned her on also. Hearing her scream out Fuck Me Fuck Me I finally bust a nut all over her ass
Lily is on my todo list again and should be put on yours.
I'll post the pics later and will post some video also if you guys wanna see it
-
04-29-10 21:14 #2856Senior Member

Posts: 103This girl is whack
Originally Posted by Freaklikdat
I've dated this girl before and now you brought back bad memories of a horrible date. She gave an awful bj and I had to think of other things in order to nut. She told me she never does FS and and doesn't do cim. Next time I'm in Philly I'll avoid this lame ass girl.
Stay safe
HH
-
04-29-10 12:09 #2855Senior Member

Posts: 232HSW - Chena/Maria
I know I've been warned about her. I just couldn't help it cause ya'll know i gotta thing for HSW'ers
I hooked up with Chena aka Maria yesterday and it was so so. I was sitting in my car trying to set something up with one of alexis http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...chmentid=98079 friends via text when Chena walks over and asked me what's up. I told her naw I'm good and as she walking away I tell her why. She was pissed because I wasn't the first guy to reject her because of bad reviews. Since I'm waiting for Alexis to text me back I tell chena to hop in and I let her know straight up why she gets bad reviews. Her excuse for her bad reviews was she was depressed and she'll try to change especially since she hooked up with someone who also saw her bad reviews but liked their time together. LOL. I asked chena was she depressed now and she says she's in a good mood so I said fuck it let's hook up for pics and vids. There's no doubt that this girl is pretty but CJ said it awhile back that Chena aka maria just isn't cut out for the profession she chose. Her BBBJ was wack because I love to get my dick sucked not just the head. When she did manage to get past the head her teeth scratched me. I have to give her credit because she didn't rush me & her pussy was very good, nice and wet too. I loved watching her squirm while fucking her doggy. I bust a nut so that was good. I would hook up with her again ONLY TO TALK NUDE PICS OF HER and maybe a quickie. YMMV
Originally Posted by CookyJar
-
04-28-10 18:28 #2854Forum Advertiser

Posts: 18Daisy
There is a post for a girl name star in SJ BP that has the same dress on the hair look the same. I will try to post the link. I call her today ask her if she go by Daisy also she said no.
http://southjersey.backpage.com/Fema...fun-20/5276096
-
04-28-10 18:12 #2853Forum Advertiser

Posts: 18Daisy
I saw a post in South jersry BP ad title is SeXy BrUnEtTe STAR! ReAdY 4 SuM fUn!. 20. The girl has the same dress on the hair looks the same called her today ask her if she go by Daisy also she said no. BooB Luvah please look at the ad to see if Star is the same girl since you saw her face.
Hope this is the link:
http://southjersey.backpage.com/Fema...fun-20/5276096
-
04-28-10 09:59 #2852Senior Member

Posts: 2000Luv it :-)
Nice report Boob Luvah...Did you provide the dress or it was something she carries with her in the pouch
Originally Posted by Boob Luvah
Cheers
TM
-
04-27-10 23:42 #2851Senior Member

Posts: 626Lindsey lastnight, and Kelly today!
Found myself in Philly after dark, which is rare for me up to this point.
About 9:30-10P.M. I noticed at least six sw working near the 7-11 on Torresdale. Didn't partake, but got one number. I was waiting for a specific girl to call me and was just killing time. Finally met up with her, but she was not interested in dating me that night, but wanted to discuss meeting the next day. ***More about her below. So there I am all horned up without a date. So I went cruising to see who might be out. Around 10:30 I spot two good looking girls walking together, but after a few attempts, they did not want to be picked up. Darn, I was hoping for a threesome.
Later, I spot two other good looking girls talking to each other, as if they were just passing by each other. When I returned to the spot, the taller girl was nowhere to be found and the other girl was with a man. After circling around trying to find the taller one, the other is spotted without the man. This was on Lehigh about 10:45. Later I find out that she is Lindsey that was reported on before. She is about 29 yrs old. WSW, strawberry blond shoulder length hair. A-cups that are NOT pancaked looking. Considering that she has one child, she has a very nice overall body tone without any stretchmarks noticed. She was wearing a bandage wrap on her left forearm. The story is that a pickup stabbed her arm as she was leaving his vehicle.
Later I find out that the other girl was her friend Heather and the man is one of Lindsey's best friends. She does have her own place, but does not date there.
She looks real good up close, so I decided to take her for an indoor session. She seemed a little tired, but was very enjoyable nonetheless. We started out with DATY, BBBJ, covered mish and doggie, back to BBBJ for the finish. Nothing anal since she doesn't like that. She seemed to like the mish the best. As always, YMMV! She is pretty flexible holding her legs up in a very inviting manner. She is very clean, full shaved crotch, but needed a shave on the legs.
Since I had been very busy sexually this past week, even with my GF this same morning (which is very rare with her!), I was unable to nut within a reasonable time and ended the date myself to spare her agony of continuing without any result.
She does not have a phone yet, but claimed to be getting one soon. She took my number, so I hope that she will call me sometime. We both laughed as I told her my name was "Long time Tom".
This morning, I arrive in town and stop by the Wawa that is south of the K stroll. I really had to piss bad so I was rushing to get inside. On the way in, I spot a sw standing there outside. On the way out, she was already gone.
***I call my friend letting her know that I'm in town waiting to meet up with her. When she calls, she tells me that since she spotted me cruising the K last night that she doesn't want to see me again. She is girl number two in my "Funny encounter" reports. She mentioned that she does not want to be drinking the same dirty water that I'm drinking from. Referring to her being very clean and not wanting to be mixed up with guys who date off the street.
Damn, I really liked being with her too. It should be obvious that any of us would not be a good match for her, and she does not want to give her number out. So don't ask me for her contact info.
So, I did like any reasonable guy would do and hit the phone.
Hooked up with my very hot friend Kelly again. Had an indoor date that was simply awesome. A good repeat to the last time that we met, virtually identical to previous date, but less rushed. She was able to extract a good volume.
Again, this is a girl that wants to stay UTR, so don't ask me for her contact info.
Be safe!
-
04-27-10 17:12 #2850Senior Member

Posts: 89Daisy
I'm a fan of deatiled report but could not write one as I do not have time for the moment.
Anyway, Daisy is so far one of the best you can have in the ave in my opinion. I will rate her face: 9.5, body: 9.5, attitude: 10, service: 10. She is service oriented and if treated nicely you'll probably get what you are looking for. It's actually suprising for a 20 year old. She normally hang out in the southern part of the ave.
She asked me not to post her face, so, as a man of my word I edited the pics.










Reply With Quote






