Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 686 of 875 FirstFirst ... 186 586 636 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 736 786 ... LastLast
Results 10,276 to 10,290 of 13123
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2848
    Quote Originally Posted by Sprat
    Steve great close up snatch pic's about time someone got those most improtant up close shots, instead of 20 pictures of out of focus or can hardley see the snatch,

    Man she has some meat, love that fat labia

    Keep up the good work

    Sprat

    thanks Sprat, that was nice. I do try to post the good stuff. In the 70s those clear and very close up shots were referred to as "monster shots". I always loved them--real rubber meets the road stuff.

    WSG of Philadelphia has a reputation of good reports with GREAT PICTURES of totally hot women. That was my first impression, a strong one, 5 years ago. Some of the credit goes to the hot Philadelphia SW's. They are some of the hottest in the US-I am told.

    What also needs to be remembered is that some of the credit goes to us, Cooky, the SuperE, and others--you know who you are.

    Street

  2. #2847

    Oh my !!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Street Steve
    I tried to have some anal fun, but this girl is wound tight in every respect. Despite lots of lub, her rectum gripped my forefinger like a vise.
    I bet you SS, you couldn't do anal with here cause these hemorrhoids sticking out of her brown eye are in the way and anything that passes by will cause her extreme pain.

    Nice report though ....The pussy? Hmmm I have seen many of different sizes, shapes colors, etc ...Never seen one this wore out :-)

    Cheers

    TM

  3. #2846
    Senior Member


    Posts: 259

    Excellent pic's

    Steve great close up snatch pic's about time someone got those most improtant up close shots, instead of 20 pictures of out of focus or can hardley see the snatch,

    Man she has some meat, love that fat labia

    Keep up the good work

    Sprat

  4. #2845
    Dude! That is just gross. Like throwing a hot dog down a hallway.

    Quote Originally Posted by Street Steve
    SuperE's Linda-the body shots

    SuperE's review of Linda dated 4/19 is suggested reading. These pictures predate SE's but not my much. Linda is fun.at least the sex was and I think attractive. She only cost me 40. 00 and that included a hour in the room and driving time each way. I also bought her dinner at Mcds. Truthfully I pursued, Linda as someone I wanted to know much better.

    Here are some facts as related by her

    1. She is 42 and has grown children

    2. She has never been out of Philly

    3. She has been in prison

    4. She was forced to take anger management classes

    5. She is a "former" Methamphetamine addict and I kind of question the "former" part

    6. She is about to receive a Social Security judgment-thus she may not be out on the street for long. However I have know a lot of SW's that receive SS.

    I find Linda attractive. However She has this "tougher then thou expression"-a seriousness if you will- that deducts from her attractiveness.

    She goes into this "I don't take shit from anyone", "no man is going to tell me what to do" kind of rhetoric. I just kind of wondered, ok why is she going there? I only asked her if she had a boyfriend

    I tried to have some anal fun, but this girl is wound tight in every respect. Despite lots of lub, her rectum gripped my forefinger like a vise.

    However she has a very large, wonderful, graphic looking pussy which could really use some signage like: "weapons of mass destruction this way" and I just love how juicy it is.

    But she lies pathologically. She lied about where she lived, she lied about meeting me for breakfast the next day, she lied about working-first she was working the next day-then stated she can never work again, she lied about swallowing-she is definitely a "catch and spit" type, she lied about calling me, she broke a promise about using a account of mine-I will tell you guys later about that option which I carry in my little Street Stevie Toolbox

    Linda is just one of these SW's that will, as they say "lie when the truth will do" She had her money; it was not necessary. Lying is fun for her. I can only guess, but to her it just may be a part of her "tough girl" package.

    Yet despite the aforementioned, DO HER. She is pretty-at least I think so. The sex was great,

    And USASG Pals, that big juicy pussy is something you just don't want to miss.

    And yet again maybe I am wrong, some of you guys don't really like those Walk- In models

    Until next time, Street

  5. #2844
    Quote Originally Posted by Fbtom
    Thanks for the good report and pics. Walk-in closets in a house are fine. I gotta say though, walk-in pussies are not for me. She looks like a good candidate for fisting if she were so inclined.

    you are most welcome, Fbtom

  6. #2843
    Senior Member


    Posts: 626
    Quote Originally Posted by Street Steve
    ...Yet despite the aforementioned, DO HER. She is pretty--at least I think so. The sex was great,

    and USASG Pals, that big juicy pussy is something you just don’t want to miss.

    and yet again maybe I am wrong, some of you guys don’t really like those Walk- In models

    until next time, Street
    Thanks for the good report and pics. Walk-in closets in a house are fine. I gotta say though, walk-in pussies are not for me. She looks like a good candidate for fisting if she were so inclined.

  7. #2842
    I like how she shaved a little above the bush. I guess she didn't want it to get too out of control, lol. I tell you what. If that show Fear Factor ever comes back on, some of you need to sign up for it. Because if you can look at that mess downstairs, take pictures and get all "amorous" with 'em, you definitely could eat some goat rectum for 50 g's. It's a good thing they haven't come up with the technology to have "scratch and sniff" on your computer screen.

  8. #2841

    Bearded Clam?

    Quote Originally Posted by Street Steve
    more of SuperE's Linda-the body shots
    I'm just saying that the first and last pic truly explain where that "name" came from, eh? All in all, a nice looking body, especially for her age and life she has lived! Nice report!! I hope the SS check helps her greatly and she doesn't just piss it away?

  9. #2840

    more of SuperE's Linda

    more of SuperE's Linda-the body shots
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails linda10.jpg‎   linda11.jpg‎   linda12.jpg‎   linda13.jpg‎   linda14.jpg‎  

    linda15.jpg‎   linda16.jpg‎   linda17.jpg‎  

  10. #2839

    SuperE's Linda

    SuperE's Linda--the body shots

    SuperE’s review of Linda dated 4/19 is suggested reading. These pictures predate SE’s but not my much. Linda is fun --at least the sex was and I think attractive. She only cost me 40.00 and that included a hour in the room and driving time each way. I also bought her dinner at Mcds . Truthfully, I pursued Linda as someone I wanted to know much better.


    Here are some facts as related by her

    1. She is 42 and has grown children
    2. She has never been out of Philly
    3. She has been in prison
    4. She was forced to take anger management classes
    5. She is a “former” Methamphetamine addict and I kind of question the “former” part
    6. she is about to receive a Social Security judgment--thus she may not be out on the street for long. However I have know a lot of SW’s that receive SS.


    I find Linda attractive. However She has this “tougher then thou expression“--a seriousness if you will- that deducts from her attractiveness.

    She goes into this “I don’t take shit from anyone”, “no man is going to tell me what to do” kind of rhetoric. I just kind of wondered , ok why is she going there? I only asked her if she had a boyfriend

    I tried to have some anal fun, but this girl is wound tight in every respect. Despite lots of lub, her rectum gripped my forefinger like a vise.

    However she has a very large, wonderful, graphic looking pussy which could really use some signage like : “weapons of mass destruction this way” and I just love how juicy it is.


    But she lies pathologically. She lied about where she lived, she lied about meeting me for breakfast the next day, she lied about working--first she was working the next day--then stated she can never work again,, she lied about swallowing--she is definitely a “catch and spit” type, she lied about calling me, she broke a promise about using a account of mine---I will tell you guys later about that option which I carry in my little Street Stevie Toolbox

    Linda is just one of these SW’s that will, as they say “lie when the truth will do” She had her money; it was not necessary. Lying is fun for her. I can only guess, but to her it just may be a part of her “tough girl” package.

    Yet despite the aforementioned, DO HER. She is pretty--at least I think so. The sex was great,

    and USASG Pals, that big juicy pussy is something you just don’t want to miss.

    and yet again maybe I am wrong, some of you guys don’t really like those Walk- In models

    until next time, Street
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails linda1.jpg‎   linda2.jpg‎   linda3.jpg‎   linda4.jpg‎   linda5.jpg‎  

    linda6.jpg‎   linda7.jpg‎   linda8.jpg‎   linda9.jpg‎  

  11. #2838

    Kylie

    Met up with Kylie last week. Noticed her hair color change from blonde to brown. I'm a sucker for brunettes. Picked her up on a side street and proceeded to our spot. She was timid, very quiet and brief when trying to converse. Once we got to our spot. She went to town and did an amazing job. Would repeat depending on her looks for the day (some days she looks like she's about to zonk out on the ave).

  12. #2837

    Holly - two dates in two weeks

    Met up with Holly twice over the past two weeks for morning sessions. Cruised to our secluded spot. Extremely great pipe cleaning both times. Excellent service. She mentioned to say Hello, to CookyJar and the other fellows on here.

    Can't wait to meet up again w/ her. Great service every time.

  13. #2836

    Kristen - a brief chat

    Monday afternoon cruising the K, noticed a familiar face from the boards. Kristen. She was walking north towards the 7-11. I pulled to the side, but she went into a convenience store just before 7-11. I drove away, circled around and saw her in 7-11 parking lot. I pulled thru the lot, gave her the nod, and circled around to the nearest side street. Pulled up next to her, she was w/ another girl (petite, skinny short blonde/brown hair. Very sexy). Kristen leaned in, but couldn't date at the moment but gave digits. Will definitely be calling her in the morning. Hopefully she's still in the area. She put some meat on her bones and booty since I last saw her out there. Hope to see her soon.

    As for the spunky looking chick with her. I see her out all the time. Definitely will try her now once I see her out again.

  14. #2835

    Re: Holly update

    Quote Originally Posted by Acro782
    Looks like when it rains, it pours for both good reports and bad ones; unfortunately this follows on the latter. I was strolling a couple nights ago and came across Holly, dressed to the hilt...I'm sure when you catch her on a good day it's fine, but it looks like that's becoming fewer and farther in between. For me, never again.
    Saw Holly today at the 7-11 negotiating with the driver of an SUV. She still has that nice smile. But the red hair looked in need of a good makeover, and the pretty face now has loads of pimples. She's one of my favorites, but as Acro suggests she appears to be on her way down and out.

  15. #2834

    Gina

    Didn't see tattos on her body. Probably not much that's why I didn't notice it. She's 5'6" tall. The body is nice but she has a little bulge in her belly.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape