Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 1898
-
05-11-10 11:15 #383Senior Member

Posts: 66Street walker locations
Can anybody pm me locations that street walkers be at I only know about hunts point and on bryant ave I know theres alot more where they be at can somebody please give me more locations I would really appreciate it.
-
05-10-10 21:28 #382Regular Member

Posts: 12Action going on at point
I've got a regular that smoking in the point. However there has been some action of great quality on lafayette hsw and WSW. Between tiffany and hunts point.
Hit me up for numbers.
-
05-10-10 13:52 #381Senior Member

Posts: 66Bronx zoo hsw
She was by 186 n southern blvd this was around like 3 am.
-
05-10-10 02:47 #380Senior Member

Posts: 406The Bronx Zooo takes up alot of space! Could you narrow down the area where you picked her up?
Originally Posted by Miguel Cabrera
-
05-09-10 20:11 #379Senior Member

Posts: 66Didnt notice
Ok I was gettin something 2 eat on the late nite and noticed a sexy hsw around the bronx zoo I didn't really see no street action over there before I asked her how much for a BJ she said 20 and 40 for sex after seeing that ass I gave her 40 LOL she really has a phat ass and she looks good got the digits safe mongering.
-
05-09-10 14:45 #378Regular Member

Posts: 24Did not mean to offend nobody when i said darkie .she was black & Spanish mix she is the one who said you like darkie 'so please don't judge me I'm just repeating what she called herself thank you.
-
05-09-10 09:06 #377Senior Member

Posts: 282Typo
I hope he just misspelled "druggie."
Originally Posted by NC Hunter
-- Forth Ryte
-
05-09-10 06:27 #376Senior Member

Posts: 2007Excuse Me??????
What the hell is a darkie? Is that some pre civil war disrespectful term used to describe a specific ethnicity? If it is, you need to check your self......
Originally Posted by Dragon727
NC Hunter
-
05-01-10 04:13 #375Senior Member

Posts: 406Massive Sweep?
I just spent the past two hours cruising thru HP! They must have had a massive police sweep yesterday or today. In two hours, I didn not see a single hoe in HP, not a single one! I drove around between 2-4AM before I got pissed and just decided to drive home.
-
04-27-10 10:11 #374Regular Member

Posts: 24Got a nice BSW on 174 & Jerome ave hanging by the subway, 20 beans for a CBJ she went topless and bottom half way down she even let my hands roam free. Her name is Sasha she comes out between 5 & 6am, stats late 20ts 38d rack a little thick.
Happy huntingLast edited by Admin; 05-10-10 at 13:53.
-
04-23-10 17:21 #373Senior Member

Posts: 678LOLZ u really aint missing nothing having a car. All the ticket prices have gone up seat belts, cell phone, and no turning violations have gone up to $130 since last month. Im pretty sure hydrant, bus stop and double parking tickets are the same. And gas wont go down past $2 anytime soon.
Originally Posted by Pussyhunter78
The one time i went to bada bing the bouncer wouldnt let me in because he said i look like Im drunk. Sub-zero dvd used to film alot of parties there. The couple of times i have driven past Sin-city I see lots of people in front and cars double and triple parked in front of that spot
-
04-22-10 05:12 #372Senior Member

Posts: 99Like 2 years ago
Like 2 years ago when I was driving that spot always had hos in front the 24 hour deli. And I remember checking out the Baddabing strip club. (its closed down now). I used to blow a lot cash in the spot back in the day. But the p*ssy was premium quality. Believe a lot of pretty as hos.
Originally Posted by Bigggga
-
04-20-10 18:25 #371Senior Member

Posts: 678I forgot to say on spofford ave by the 24 hour deli there were 4 hoes there in front. But that corner is hot so I didnt stop to talk to any of them.
I wanna check out the Sin City strip club either this week saturday or next week. So i ll cruise the point after
Originally Posted by Donny Boy
-
04-20-10 10:43 #370Senior Member

Posts: 1471PUSSYHUNTER78:I sure hope so I have not been back since 05.Everything is hit or miss. LE lets the providers work for a few days and then shuts them .That has been the pattern. Will the city ever return to the good ole days. Its a new decade so maybe a new beginning.
-
04-19-10 21:39 #369Senior Member

Posts: 33Thats good to hear there was some action out, I was out the 16th and didnt really see anything. Maybe I will get some luck next time out
Originally Posted by Bigggga











Reply With Quote




