Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,276 to 10,290 of 13123
-
04-23-10 23:55 #2848Senior Member

Posts: 198
Originally Posted by Sprat
thanks Sprat, that was nice. I do try to post the good stuff. In the 70s those clear and very close up shots were referred to as "monster shots". I always loved them--real rubber meets the road stuff.
WSG of Philadelphia has a reputation of good reports with GREAT PICTURES of totally hot women. That was my first impression, a strong one, 5 years ago. Some of the credit goes to the hot Philadelphia SW's. They are some of the hottest in the US-I am told.
What also needs to be remembered is that some of the credit goes to us, Cooky, the SuperE, and others--you know who you are.
Street
-
04-23-10 19:18 #2847Senior Member

Posts: 2000Oh my !!!!
I bet you SS, you couldn't do anal with here cause these hemorrhoids sticking out of her brown eye are in the way and anything that passes by will cause her extreme pain.
Originally Posted by Street Steve
Nice report though ....The pussy? Hmmm I have seen many of different sizes, shapes colors, etc ...Never seen one this wore out :-)
Cheers
TM
-
04-23-10 13:23 #2846Senior Member

Posts: 259Excellent pic's
Steve great close up snatch pic's about time someone got those most improtant up close shots, instead of 20 pictures of out of focus or can hardley see the snatch,
Man she has some meat, love that fat labia
Keep up the good work
Sprat
-
04-23-10 12:53 #2845Senior Member

Posts: 41Dude! That is just gross. Like throwing a hot dog down a hallway.
Originally Posted by Street Steve
-
04-23-10 12:35 #2844Senior Member

Posts: 198
Originally Posted by Fbtom
you are most welcome, Fbtom
-
04-23-10 11:34 #2843Senior Member

Posts: 626Thanks for the good report and pics. Walk-in closets in a house are fine. I gotta say though, walk-in pussies are not for me. She looks like a good candidate for fisting if she were so inclined.
Originally Posted by Street Steve
-
04-23-10 11:09 #2842Senior Member

Posts: 527I like how she shaved a little above the bush. I guess she didn't want it to get too out of control, lol. I tell you what. If that show Fear Factor ever comes back on, some of you need to sign up for it. Because if you can look at that mess downstairs, take pictures and get all "amorous" with 'em, you definitely could eat some goat rectum for 50 g's. It's a good thing they haven't come up with the technology to have "scratch and sniff" on your computer screen.
-
04-23-10 10:22 #2841Senior Member

Posts: 128Bearded Clam?
I'm just saying that the first and last pic truly explain where that "name" came from, eh? All in all, a nice looking body, especially for her age and life she has lived! Nice report!! I hope the SS check helps her greatly and she doesn't just piss it away?
Originally Posted by Street Steve
-
04-23-10 09:35 #2840Senior Member

Posts: 198more of SuperE's Linda
more of SuperE's Linda-the body shots
-
04-23-10 09:28 #2839Senior Member

Posts: 198SuperE's Linda
SuperE's Linda--the body shots
SuperE’s review of Linda dated 4/19 is suggested reading. These pictures predate SE’s but not my much. Linda is fun --at least the sex was and I think attractive. She only cost me 40.00 and that included a hour in the room and driving time each way. I also bought her dinner at Mcds . Truthfully, I pursued Linda as someone I wanted to know much better.
Here are some facts as related by her
1. She is 42 and has grown children
2. She has never been out of Philly
3. She has been in prison
4. She was forced to take anger management classes
5. She is a “former” Methamphetamine addict and I kind of question the “former” part
6. she is about to receive a Social Security judgment--thus she may not be out on the street for long. However I have know a lot of SW’s that receive SS.
I find Linda attractive. However She has this “tougher then thou expression“--a seriousness if you will- that deducts from her attractiveness.
She goes into this “I don’t take shit from anyone”, “no man is going to tell me what to do” kind of rhetoric. I just kind of wondered , ok why is she going there? I only asked her if she had a boyfriend
I tried to have some anal fun, but this girl is wound tight in every respect. Despite lots of lub, her rectum gripped my forefinger like a vise.
However she has a very large, wonderful, graphic looking pussy which could really use some signage like : “weapons of mass destruction this way” and I just love how juicy it is.
But she lies pathologically. She lied about where she lived, she lied about meeting me for breakfast the next day, she lied about working--first she was working the next day--then stated she can never work again,, she lied about swallowing--she is definitely a “catch and spit” type, she lied about calling me, she broke a promise about using a account of mine---I will tell you guys later about that option which I carry in my little Street Stevie Toolbox
Linda is just one of these SW’s that will, as they say “lie when the truth will do” She had her money; it was not necessary. Lying is fun for her. I can only guess, but to her it just may be a part of her “tough girl” package.
Yet despite the aforementioned, DO HER. She is pretty--at least I think so. The sex was great,
and USASG Pals, that big juicy pussy is something you just don’t want to miss.
and yet again maybe I am wrong, some of you guys don’t really like those Walk- In models
until next time, Street
-
04-19-10 19:37 #2838Senior Member

Posts: 271Kylie
Met up with Kylie last week. Noticed her hair color change from blonde to brown. I'm a sucker for brunettes. Picked her up on a side street and proceeded to our spot. She was timid, very quiet and brief when trying to converse. Once we got to our spot. She went to town and did an amazing job. Would repeat depending on her looks for the day (some days she looks like she's about to zonk out on the ave).
-
04-19-10 19:35 #2837Senior Member

Posts: 271Holly - two dates in two weeks
Met up with Holly twice over the past two weeks for morning sessions. Cruised to our secluded spot. Extremely great pipe cleaning both times. Excellent service. She mentioned to say Hello, to CookyJar and the other fellows on here.
Can't wait to meet up again w/ her. Great service every time.
-
04-19-10 19:33 #2836Senior Member

Posts: 271Kristen - a brief chat
Monday afternoon cruising the K, noticed a familiar face from the boards. Kristen. She was walking north towards the 7-11. I pulled to the side, but she went into a convenience store just before 7-11. I drove away, circled around and saw her in 7-11 parking lot. I pulled thru the lot, gave her the nod, and circled around to the nearest side street. Pulled up next to her, she was w/ another girl (petite, skinny short blonde/brown hair. Very sexy). Kristen leaned in, but couldn't date at the moment but gave digits. Will definitely be calling her in the morning. Hopefully she's still in the area. She put some meat on her bones and booty since I last saw her out there. Hope to see her soon.
As for the spunky looking chick with her. I see her out all the time. Definitely will try her now once I see her out again.
-
04-18-10 17:45 #2835Regular Member

Posts: 20Re: Holly update
Saw Holly today at the 7-11 negotiating with the driver of an SUV. She still has that nice smile. But the red hair looked in need of a good makeover, and the pretty face now has loads of pimples. She's one of my favorites, but as Acro suggests she appears to be on her way down and out.
Originally Posted by Acro782
-
04-18-10 14:04 #2834Senior Member

Posts: 60Gina
Didn't see tattos on her body. Probably not much that's why I didn't notice it. She's 5'6" tall. The body is nice but she has a little bulge in her belly.










Reply With Quote






