Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 39,376 to 39,390 of 44244
-
04-17-10 20:53 #4869Senior Member

Posts: 718Dude is this lady 60 and kinda fat? PLEASE say no....
Originally Posted by Bud For U
Sounds like Ortega Therapy to me.
-
04-17-10 20:04 #4868Senior Member

Posts: 35One for three
My last report was written after my second visit. If you had a cute little girl who spoke good english, it could have been my first massage tech who was a no-go.
Originally Posted by Fe Maiden
Sorry it didn't work for you this time. All "local" MP's have been hit or miss for me heavy on the miss. A lifetime .333 average is hall of fame, but not for MP's.
Time to move on.
-
04-17-10 18:34 #4867Senior Member

Posts: 325Taking a Poll
Gents,
What are your thoughts on being asked to provide a photo of yourself prior to an appt for FBSM to an incall provider? I contacted a gal who advertises in multiple places and she seemed cool but the caveat was that I send her a photo of myself for "safety". Anyone been asked that or have a problem providing that, first time for me and it caught me off guard. I want anyone I see to feel safe, but is asking for a photo that can so easily be fake help someone's safety?
-
04-17-10 14:11 #4866Senior Member

Posts: 925I gave the place a try and had a cute young one do the massage which was only so-so and at the end got the "we dont do that here"
Originally Posted by Traveler Oa987
-
04-17-10 13:23 #4865Senior Member

Posts: 103One of my favorites.
There is something to say about having a regular provider whether it's a full service place or rub and tug or for that matter just a place for a relaxing massage. I know many of us are inclined to run all over town looking for the latest and greatest as I have done plenty of it myself.
But having a regular girl creates a relaxed enviroment and after putting in some time you have a better chance of turning a ho-hum expierence into a GFE.
So a day in advance I make a call to my San Juan location and reserve M for an hour. I show up 10 minutes early, pay my dues and go to my room. The rooms are very clean as is the shower. Soft music, dimmed lights. I return after my shower and my girl arrives, gives me a big hug, tells me she has missed me, takes my towel and helps dry me off.
I start on my stomach. My girl probably gives as good of a massage as I have ever had. Medium pressure, long sexy strokes, neck, shoulders, back, butt, legs and feet. She next converts to a lighter pressure and little kisses on my ear. I spread my legs to give her some space and she responds. She has expierence with me and knows what I like, I don't have to tell her, she knows what to do.
30 minutes into massage I roll over and she takes my dick into her mouth. Her mouth is warm and wet, her sucking is slow and easy, she is actually enjoying herself. No rush, no hurry up and cum bullshit. I am having a good time and so is she. Because of our many times together she can tell when I am ready to cum, so she stops and tells me not to cum yet. She lifts her top, unhookes her bra and offers her nipples to me. She also likes to suck on my nipples. Although I am not a huge fan of this she is very erotic about it and it does feel good. Back to the bbbj and once again when I am ready to blow she slows down the action, kind of like a tantra expierence if youv'e had one. They take you to the edge and stop, it gets very intense. Finally after the stop and go process I can't take it any longer and she lets me cum. The sensation is exponential.
She cleans me up, covers me with warm clean towel and leaves....I doze off for a few minutes and she returns with water. I get gressed and we chat about her personal life. I tip her well and she appreciates it, but I always tip well if the service is better than expected. If service sucks SO DOES THE TIP.
$.60 for the hour $.80 for the tip.
Bud
-
04-16-10 19:27 #4864Senior Member

Posts: 130Hey Stugots25,
Originally Posted by Stugots25
I don't know the name because the place didn't have a sign out so it's basically hidden but go on google maps and search 'babys world' and the place is like right next to it.
-
04-16-10 14:03 #4863Senior Member

Posts: 49Txson,
Originally Posted by Txson
He really over paid. LOL
-
04-16-10 13:54 #4862Senior Member

Posts: 49Socal. I really believe he made this up just to get post. I think the story was to short with no detail as soon as I read it I knew it wasn't true. Thanks for the update on this place.
Originally Posted by Socalasian
Stu
-
04-16-10 13:51 #4861Senior Member

Posts: 49Hey B,
Originally Posted by B Malibu
I have been hearing about this place for so long and been hearing all these great stories. Could you do me a favor and PM me the name...I have been looking for a place that has everything on the menu and since you guys are talking about the culo I had to ask. Thanks bud.
Stu
-
04-16-10 13:48 #4860Senior Member

Posts: 49Hey Gookster,
Originally Posted by Gookster
Can you give the name out?
Thanks buddy
Stu
-
04-16-10 13:36 #4859Senior Member

Posts: 385I wouldn't doubt it though if it's a Viet place. A place in Downey quotes one forty for FS. At least they had a couple hotties. United, FS goes for ~ 140 as well, however, the experience seems rushed to some people. That's why I prefer K-girls because it's always been $ for FS (plus door fee).
Originally Posted by Txson
-
04-16-10 07:31 #4858Senior Member

Posts: 374FV Massage
Bud 4 U: Reads like he paid $220 including his tip? If so, he over paid,
-
04-16-10 03:02 #4857Senior Member

Posts: 114Amp
This place is gone. It was ok while it lasted, but too damn expensive. She has moved to another location but no one seems to know where it is.
Asian Lover
Originally Posted by Gookster
-
04-16-10 01:50 #4856Regular Member

Posts: 23Sorry, but you're confused
My appologies, I guess in a NUT shell. Everything mentioned in pricelist was what was done. If the order is confusing, I guess I felt like I was all over the place atr the same time?
Next time I will draw pictures and create a map.
Sorry,
MW
-
04-15-10 21:23 #4855Senior Member

Posts: 54I have only seen her once. My Monday is with S$&atH. She is my ATF for right now. Saw another couple on the past Sat. But not as good. Both were new and would see again mayB. Just not as good as my ATF she spoils me when I see her.
Originally Posted by Slugfest2











Reply With Quote




