Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4869
    Quote Originally Posted by Bud For U
    There is something to say about having a regular provider whether it's a full service place or rub and tug or for that matter just a place for a relaxing massage. I know many of us are inclined to run all over town looking for the latest and greatest as I have done plenty of it myself.

    She cleans me up, covers me with warm clean towel and leaves....I doze off for a few minutes and she returns with water. I get gressed and we chat about her personal life. I tip her well and she appreciates it, but I always tip well if the service is better than expected. If service sucks SO DOES THE TIP.

    $.60 for the hour $.80 for the tip.

    Bud
    Dude is this lady 60 and kinda fat? PLEASE say no....

    Sounds like Ortega Therapy to me.

  2. #4868

    One for three

    Quote Originally Posted by Fe Maiden
    I gave the place a try and had a cute young one do the massage which was only so-so and at the end got the "we dont do that here"
    My last report was written after my second visit. If you had a cute little girl who spoke good english, it could have been my first massage tech who was a no-go.
    Sorry it didn't work for you this time. All "local" MP's have been hit or miss for me heavy on the miss. A lifetime .333 average is hall of fame, but not for MP's.
    Time to move on.

  3. #4867

    Taking a Poll

    Gents,

    What are your thoughts on being asked to provide a photo of yourself prior to an appt for FBSM to an incall provider? I contacted a gal who advertises in multiple places and she seemed cool but the caveat was that I send her a photo of myself for "safety". Anyone been asked that or have a problem providing that, first time for me and it caught me off guard. I want anyone I see to feel safe, but is asking for a photo that can so easily be fake help someone's safety?

  4. #4866
    Quote Originally Posted by Traveler Oa987
    I had some spare time today and visited for a half hour. Paid for a half hour and went into room and waited for susan. Nice enough lady who is short, late 30's wearing jeans and tight fitting top (not one I'd ask for FS) here from China. After the hug I said just a light touch today and she gave me one of the lightest touches I've almost felt. Lots of glute and upper thigh touching on the back with reach around attention to the boys. No towel covering on flip and there was no hesitation on her part. Added oil and after some good two handed rubbing finished, with a decent front rub.
    At end it was .5 plus .4 for the HE. It's close to my office and I'm glad I gave it a chance after my first time.
    I gave the place a try and had a cute young one do the massage which was only so-so and at the end got the "we dont do that here"

  5. #4865

    One of my favorites.

    There is something to say about having a regular provider whether it's a full service place or rub and tug or for that matter just a place for a relaxing massage. I know many of us are inclined to run all over town looking for the latest and greatest as I have done plenty of it myself.

    But having a regular girl creates a relaxed enviroment and after putting in some time you have a better chance of turning a ho-hum expierence into a GFE.

    So a day in advance I make a call to my San Juan location and reserve M for an hour. I show up 10 minutes early, pay my dues and go to my room. The rooms are very clean as is the shower. Soft music, dimmed lights. I return after my shower and my girl arrives, gives me a big hug, tells me she has missed me, takes my towel and helps dry me off.

    I start on my stomach. My girl probably gives as good of a massage as I have ever had. Medium pressure, long sexy strokes, neck, shoulders, back, butt, legs and feet. She next converts to a lighter pressure and little kisses on my ear. I spread my legs to give her some space and she responds. She has expierence with me and knows what I like, I don't have to tell her, she knows what to do.

    30 minutes into massage I roll over and she takes my dick into her mouth. Her mouth is warm and wet, her sucking is slow and easy, she is actually enjoying herself. No rush, no hurry up and cum bullshit. I am having a good time and so is she. Because of our many times together she can tell when I am ready to cum, so she stops and tells me not to cum yet. She lifts her top, unhookes her bra and offers her nipples to me. She also likes to suck on my nipples. Although I am not a huge fan of this she is very erotic about it and it does feel good. Back to the bbbj and once again when I am ready to blow she slows down the action, kind of like a tantra expierence if youv'e had one. They take you to the edge and stop, it gets very intense. Finally after the stop and go process I can't take it any longer and she lets me cum. The sensation is exponential.

    She cleans me up, covers me with warm clean towel and leaves....I doze off for a few minutes and she returns with water. I get gressed and we chat about her personal life. I tip her well and she appreciates it, but I always tip well if the service is better than expected. If service sucks SO DOES THE TIP.

    $.60 for the hour $.80 for the tip.

    Bud

  6. #4864
    Quote Originally Posted by Stugots25
    Hey Gookster,

    Can you give the name out?

    Thanks buddy

    Stu
    Hey Stugots25,

    I don't know the name because the place didn't have a sign out so it's basically hidden but go on google maps and search 'babys world' and the place is like right next to it.

  7. #4863
    Quote Originally Posted by Txson
    Bud 4 U: Reads like he paid $220 including his tip? If so, he over paid,
    Txson,

    He really over paid. LOL

  8. #4862
    Quote Originally Posted by Socalasian
    Well there have been so many lurkers, people with bad info, etc here lately that I just haven't bothered reporting. The last post I specifically put "Senior Members PM me" and I got 22 messages from people with less than 2 posts. What's so hard about this guys?

    Here's an example- read this post and the place was close to a meeting I was going to so I thought I'd try. Reading that- it looked like a 30 door fee and a 80 tip for massage, FS doggie for 110 total. I get there- MMS at door says 60/hour. Ask for half hour "we don't do that". Finally agree on 40 for 30 minutes. Massage with HE but NO FS, NO DOGGIE. Tipped 40 and was on my way.

    People get your facts straight and don't post your "personal specials" or your "fantasy excursions". You're supposed to post information that all of us can use. What the hell happened to the dependable posters here? Guess they're all probably hanging out and stopped sharing like me.

    Happy Hunting!
    Socal. I really believe he made this up just to get post. I think the story was to short with no detail as soon as I read it I knew it wasn't true. Thanks for the update on this place.

    Stu

  9. #4861
    Quote Originally Posted by B Malibu
    Can't believe she took her culo off the menu; I guess I'll have to pay her a visit and straighten her out. Hehe...
    Hey B,

    I have been hearing about this place for so long and been hearing all these great stories. Could you do me a favor and PM me the name...I have been looking for a place that has everything on the menu and since you guys are talking about the culo I had to ask. Thanks bud.

    Stu

  10. #4860
    Quote Originally Posted by Gookster
    So there's this place on gg blvd near dale that I've gone to two times. 40/hh and I think 60/h.

    First time I was there, I got this cute 20 something named kimberly, she even gave me her number afterwards. We made a lot of small talk and even chatted in viet which I'm not so great at but it was still cool. She wanted to get straight to business with the HJ but for the price I was paying, I asked for a massage first. It was good with lots of pressure. So she wanted 60 for the HJ and I even asked about a BJ which she fucking said 120! So I just got the HJ instead and man it was great! This girl knows what she's doing. By the way, she has a boyfriend which I asker her about and she said that the poor sucker doesn't even know she's doing this.

    Second time I went, it was after the DUB show and I saw so many hot sluts there that I couldn't hold it in! So paid the lady at the front the usual 40 for the room. So I took everything off and waited for a girl named britney another cute 20 something viet chick. This girl was not the small talk type so I didn't feel as comfortable as I was with kimberly. HOWEVER this girl only charged me 80 for the BJ and she even said for 1 (uses #1 finger) I could have everything (brings two hands down to show her body). But fuck I was 20 bucks short. Anyways, it was great BJ for that price and she even sat on top of me facing the other way while doing her job. My little guy was being difficult and wouldn't cum so she wanted to finish off manually but I wouldn't let her. After a couple more minutes I let her finish me off with a HJ with some great realistic moans added in! She wouldn't give me her number but said that she works on weekends. By the way, I could hear a guy in the next room with another girl which was totally awkward.
    Hey Gookster,

    Can you give the name out?

    Thanks buddy

    Stu

  11. #4859
    Quote Originally Posted by Txson
    Bud 4 U: Reads like he paid $220 including his tip? If so, he over paid,
    I wouldn't doubt it though if it's a Viet place. A place in Downey quotes one forty for FS. At least they had a couple hotties. United, FS goes for ~ 140 as well, however, the experience seems rushed to some people. That's why I prefer K-girls because it's always been $ for FS (plus door fee).

  12. #4858

    FV Massage

    Bud 4 U: Reads like he paid $220 including his tip? If so, he over paid,

  13. #4857

    Amp

    This place is gone. It was ok while it lasted, but too damn expensive. She has moved to another location but no one seems to know where it is.

    Asian Lover

    Quote Originally Posted by Gookster
    So there's this place on gg blvd near dale that I've gone to two times. 40/hh and I think 60/h.

    First time I was there, I got this cute 20 something named kimberly, she even gave me her number afterwards. We made a lot of small talk and even chatted in viet which I'm not so great at but it was still cool. She wanted to get straight to business with the HJ but for the price I was paying, I asked for a massage first. It was good with lots of pressure. So she wanted 60 for the HJ and I even asked about a BJ which she fucking said 120! So I just got the HJ instead and man it was great! This girl knows what she's doing. By the way, she has a boyfriend which I asker her about and she said that the poor sucker doesn't even know she's doing this.

    Second time I went, it was after the DUB show and I saw so many hot sluts there that I couldn't hold it in! So paid the lady at the front the usual 40 for the room. So I took everything off and waited for a girl named britney another cute 20 something viet chick. This girl was not the small talk type so I didn't feel as comfortable as I was with kimberly. HOWEVER this girl only charged me 80 for the BJ and she even said for 1 (uses #1 finger) I could have everything (brings two hands down to show her body). But fuck I was 20 bucks short. Anyways, it was great BJ for that price and she even sat on top of me facing the other way while doing her job. My little guy was being difficult and wouldn't cum so she wanted to finish off manually but I wouldn't let her. After a couple more minutes I let her finish me off with a HJ with some great realistic moans added in! She wouldn't give me her number but said that she works on weekends. By the way, I could hear a guy in the next room with another girl which was totally awkward.

  14. #4856

    Sorry, but you're confused

    My appologies, I guess in a NUT shell. Everything mentioned in pricelist was what was done. If the order is confusing, I guess I felt like I was all over the place atr the same time?

    Next time I will draw pictures and create a map.

    Sorry,

    MW

  15. #4855
    Quote Originally Posted by Slugfest2
    Ahhh fresh meat for Mondays. I have to go see now.
    I have only seen her once. My Monday is with S$&atH. She is my ATF for right now. Saw another couple on the past Sat. But not as good. Both were new and would see again mayB. Just not as good as my ATF she spoils me when I see her.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape