Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 39,421 to 39,435 of 44256
-
04-13-10 15:52 #4836Senior Member

Posts: 718This info for cool people only
Hate to even tell some of you F'ers this but, went to Misty Spa. Its on newport where the old Tropicana or whatever was. Same place, very nice inside. Has a shower. The 3 girls I saw there were 30ish and tiny but cute. Im not saying her name (you can at least try whoever you get) but she was tiny with long hair. Pretty cute, had on some super thin stretch pants kinda like she was wearing nothing. So her massage was lots of oil with her hands all over. The little towel was all over the place but still there. She moved all the time so I could have access to whatever I wanted. She felt good since I mentioned the pants. I will skip some things (she kissed me and I could tell I got her hot from some things I was doing) I flip and get a great tease and she finishes me. Um...her pants were near her feet and she kinda had on a bra but it moved somehow...haha
I would go back unless the regular idiots screw the place up before I can get there again. Oh its 65 an hour.
-
04-13-10 03:31 #4835Senior Member

Posts: 2072Man, I hate how early mp's close in OC, especially over by the planes.
Originally Posted by Cali Kilo
-
04-13-10 03:27 #4834Senior Member

Posts: 2072Word! I always check an inquiring member's previous post content. I shared info with one zero poster once and I'm pretty sure he sold me out at one place. Lesson learned. Best feature on this site is "Find other posts by ______."
Originally Posted by Oc Amper
-
04-13-10 02:34 #4833Regular Member

Posts: 5Place in Brookhurst!
I went to my favorite in Brookhurst called Palace. Met a girl named vivian and she greeted me well.. 3 was collected from the entrance then led me into the room. She had a good skill of massage, then worked on my front. She first gave a soft touch,., then finished off doggie. She looked mid 20's and slim. At the end, I tipped her. 8 and the total was 1. 1. MMS is in process of hiring more girls and I will for sure to be back!
-
04-13-10 02:25 #4832Regular Member

Posts: 5Thanks for the info!
Originally Posted by Oc Amper
-
04-13-10 01:58 #4831Senior Member

Posts: 57Jwa
Had to visit with H*** at JWA. This was my second time visiting her. I asked about the boots this time, but she did not have them. Haha. Down to biz. CBJ, cg, k9, missionary. I asked for hole #2, but she kept saying "no papi, you're too big. " (yeah right) Oh well, she talked dirty and I popped and was out of there in 25mins. Tipped MMS xtra $10 and I was out. I still think MMS is hawt!
BTW, H*** moved her day to Friday and there is going to be a new girl on Mondays, per the MMS. I'm sure BMalibu or Bronsonator will give a full report, if I don't first! 8-)
-
04-12-10 22:21 #4830Senior Member

Posts: 67SPC near Golf store
Stopped in at Herbs/Aroma-therapy place on Saturday 4/10 same one reported by "skew" here (http://usasexguide.info/forum/showpo...postcount=4562.) Just before closing around 7:15pm paid mms .50 for 1/2 hr. Got shown to a large and very clean room. Before I was even undressed in came "Charli" Korean spinnner with 8 body and a 6 face. Straight to negotiations which resulted in cbj. total damage $1 might return.
-
04-12-10 19:42 #4829Senior Member

Posts: 899I'll second that. No one really enjoys the guy with three posts asking questions about the best places, unless those three posts contain good information
Originally Posted by Cash Value

It is really about post quality more than quantity. Unfortunately, after one gets a couple hundred posts, people tend to forget if there was any quality at any time during those posts.
-
04-12-10 18:44 #4828Senior Member

Posts: 718To me it never matters how many posts you may have. But if someone with 0 posts wants 100 questions asked then I only answer one. I dont mind at all giving info out. I just dont give out lots of info about the one Fav I have at the moment. Once I get tired of my fav I let it out. So dont worry about the msgs, they only bother some people. Just dont ask "hey wheres the full service place with the real hot girls?". We all kinda keep some things low profile. There are lots of AMPS to go too and lots of places to get info about them. So there really are no secrets. No hablo espanol.
Originally Posted by Ssai1112
-
04-12-10 13:48 #4827Senior Member

Posts: 161It's not the number of posts that matters, it's the fact that you ask questions for information but haven't contributed any information to assist anybody else before you ask for your personal delight. You read the forum, go enjoy or waste your time and report. It's pretty simple, and once you gain repertoire with the forum and senior members, then you get something more in return. Same with any organization, you only get so much given without helping the entire organization.
Originally Posted by Ssai1112
-
04-12-10 03:27 #4826Regular Member

Posts: 5My bad everyone!
Didn't realize how important the # of Posts were. I sent few of you to share my thoughts but it was my mistake! Well. I am new to the site and Letz see how it rolls! Haha!
-
04-11-10 22:10 #4825Senior Member

Posts: 35I can't tell
I drove by on Saturday afternoon and the place looked dark and closed. I can't figure it out at all. True that it is located in a high concentration of places, especially for this area of town. Plenty of no go's like O very close. I'll evaluate sometime soon, if someone won't beat me to it first.
Originally Posted by Cash Value
-
04-11-10 21:03 #4824Senior Member

Posts: 718I have seen the big banner for this place. Im surprised its so close to coral, nd also surprised another amp on that street. Is it just a foot place that does massage or is it a full on amp?
Originally Posted by Fe Maiden
-
04-11-10 04:38 #4823Senior Member

Posts: 161Visited the Orange County area and tried out three establishments (two I read about here) and as follows:
First visit was of Coral Spa and had a older chunky korean (approx 5'5, 140) which means she had a spare tire, but not horrible, definitely not as cute as the perky korean that originally met me at the door. Went in and laid on the table, she started with a horrible just pressing massage, then put the oil on and it got better but not great. Had her take the towel off and still she would not even come close to the boys. On the flip she placed the towel back on the jewels and finished a lackluster job on the front. She then said finished very shyly and went to leave, but I persuaded her for a HE, finally something worth talking about, very nice technique. Unfortunately this was days ago and my memory is not as good as it was when I was younger, but name was Linda or something similiar. L6/A8/S8 (S improved only by HE). Total Damage $.
Second visit was to Eden Spa, met Chinese girl about 35+, not very attractive, but the massage was much better than Coral, but again kept distance from the jewels. Unfortunately this one could not be persuaded to give HE, and stated no girl does HE at this establishment, which if you ever find the ad for them, I would think otherwise. Anyway left with total damage. 7 with L6/A8/S7.
Third visit was to Go-Karts. Found this website on craigslist by accident. Came in and MS sent in Moon. Not my first pick but she definitely had some age and pounds, but not fat, just a little big boned. Started with crappy massage, but as we all know the Go-Kart place is not for the massage, so she flipped me over and grabbed the lotion. Started with nice HJ, but told her I wanted the entire package. She undressed and slipped the rubber on with a horrible CBJ. Started in DG, and finished in Mish. She continuously complained of discomfort and was very unenjoyable experience overall, but got the deed done. Finished with self shower and total damage was $$. I appologize if this falls below your typical damage, as it was only 30 min service and had to self shower. I really don't know how you guys put up with the service, anytime you boys want to come out to the Hawaiian islands and see how service should be (1hr with table shower and great looking koreans for $$) I will be more than helpful in referencing you to a quality AMP, unless you like the streetwalkers, which downtown (chinatown) can be real cheap while Waikiki SW are $$$ minimum.
Mahalo,
Rastakid
Happy Mongering
-
04-10-10 10:31 #4822Senior Member

Posts: 925Now that sounds more like it!=)
Originally Posted by Traveler Oa987










Reply With Quote





