Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 39,451 to 39,465 of 44219
-
04-08-10 18:47 #4769Senior Member

Posts: 50Dental office on Brkhrst at MSP
So, this place is supposed to be the new place that TLC on Beach moved to. Yesterday I called and asked for Cici but was told that she no longer works there (did she ever? Idk). I asked for someone else with similar service, and mms recommended C***l. So the appointment was set at 6:30.
To my surprise, C herself called me up around 5:30 to make sure that I was coming (using her cell too. I know that 'cause I called and flirted with her just now
) Business must have been slow. So anyways, Mms greeted me at the front desk. She looked professional (I mean that), not the working type. There was a shower, but they didn't ask me to take one, plus I didn't feel like it anyway. In walked C***l. She was quite tall for an Asian girl. I'd say about 5'5-5'6. Nice clothes. Mini black skirt with pink thong and a spaghetti strap. Revealing yet left enough for my imagination. I liked that. After the usual mediocre massage I expected, we finally got down to business. She's hot. At least an 8. Her body was even better. She was pleasant and accommodating. Not a clock watching type. Never asked for $. Not a single complaint while I was roaming, and she even let me play with her a*** (no pirating 
My only dislike about her is that typical JAV "cry." I can't stand that. If you, however, are into JAV (Maria Ozawa in particular) you'll love C***. In the end I paid her the regular $ for hhr on top of .4 at the door. Again, I love the fact that she never haggled with me. That's always a turn-off for me.
-
04-08-10 16:45 #4768Senior Member

Posts: 53Tipping conventions
I completely agree with the comments here on FS rates etc. I have only done .5 hours at house rates of .5 or .6 and fs around 1.0. A different question came to mind - what is the expectation on bells when you take an hour and pay the 1.6-2.0? usually at a asian incall you get multiples in the hour. does that happen at amp for hour deal?
Just curious.
-
04-08-10 11:25 #4767Senior Member

Posts: 35Tried it once
Check my posting on 3/23. Nobody has added their two cents.
Originally Posted by Fe Maiden
-
04-08-10 10:49 #4766Senior Member

Posts: 925New place
Anyone tried here yet:
Satori Spa
http://orangecounty.craigslist.org/thp/1681771625.html
-
04-08-10 10:28 #4765Senior Member

Posts: 925This is odd. I have not been in a while but maybe they dont let you leave happy there any more?
Originally Posted by Greenhornet57
-
04-08-10 10:27 #4764Senior Member

Posts: 925No, wrong place. The Big Lots area where Coral is.
Originally Posted by Traveler Oa987
-
04-08-10 03:09 #4763Senior Member

Posts: 2072You would know better than me my brutha. Haha...
I also think it's one of those things where if the provider(s) have a good rapport with the mms, they can be honest, or at least "close" to being honest about what service and how much tip a customer left. Meaning... if some dude goes to a FS joint and pays for 30 mins and only ends up getting a tug and tips the girl .40, chances are the provider is going to tell mommy that he only got a hj and gave a standard .40 tip. If the mms is cool, she's not going to expect her girl to tip her out based on the FS rate.
As for HJ factories, I know at the popular joint in LF, the girls get 100% of the house fee, but like a hairstylist, they have to rent their space/room. In the end, it has to be profitable for both parties, otherwise the business would fail. Just my 2!
Originally Posted by Lerrena
Last edited by B Malibu; 04-08-10 at 05:16. Reason: Added last two paragraphs.
-
04-08-10 03:06 #4762Senior Member

Posts: 2072Dead Serious!
Love Stoke asked if I was serious about taking up a collection for this unnamed provider so that I/we could go back and at least make an effort to pay her back a portion of what she "should" have had coming to her in the beginning? My answer: Serious as a heart attack! What he did was fucked up! Sure, there are some crummy providers, but in the end, they are people like all of us, not just pieces of meat like RR stated. Everybody has their opinion, but once again, I'll use a restaurant analogy... if you want to go to a restaurant and be serviced, you'd better be prepared to tip at least industry standard, otherwise, go to fucking Wendy's!
Originally Posted by Love Stoke
Last edited by B Malibu; 04-08-10 at 05:22. Reason: Added some more meat to my rebuttal.
-
04-08-10 02:55 #4761Senior Member

Posts: 153Coral Round 2
Well, how is it that the first time around I got a HE, but the 2nd time around, I got a legit massage? If it wasn't for the fact that they actually give good massages there, I'd argue that the inconsistency of the experience isn't worth going back, but I think I'm going to try it again for the 3rd time, just to be sure. I read about Julie here and I went during lunch time, so maybe that was my problem. She seemed pretty cute, a little older, but the massage was a +8 for me. Very deep and relaxing. I generally tip .4 for a HE, but since I didn't expect to not get one, I just tipped .2
-
04-08-10 00:02 #4760Senior Member

Posts: 193This would be all good if they were really that busy. Most places are no where near that busy, especially in these slower times. Try closer to 8 total customers. And almost all owners do not work in their shops, only a small percentage.
Originally Posted by Sanamp
-
04-07-10 23:58 #4759Senior Member

Posts: 193The tip to the MMS is probably closer to .10 per 30 min. If it is a slow day with only 3 or 4 customers, then .2 to .4 to the MMS is norm. At least what I understand, but I maybe way off!
Originally Posted by B Malibu
-
04-07-10 23:53 #4758Senior Member

Posts: 193There are some previous posts about this place that say to not waste your time or dollars.
Originally Posted by Sj Dude
-
04-07-10 22:30 #4757Senior Member

Posts: 169Thanks for the insight. I wasn't sure how much the gals paid the MMS or if she was paid entirely out of the house fee. What are the girls expected to tip the MMS at the larger mostly R&T shops? It does definately reinforce why 3 major types of parlors exist - R&T, FS, Legit.
Originally Posted by B Malibu
Got me thinking that running such a business can be pretty good for the MMS - assuming she is also the owner and gets the base fee as well. Even a small shop can yield pretty good results if most of the income goes unreported as income:
2 girls /day
7 transactions / day / girl
6 days / week
14 * (50 + 20) * 6 * 52 = $305k /year
Assume the MMS under reports her income which for a normal wage earner isn't possible. I would say this jumps her "tax equivalent" income, even after expenses are deducted, to about $400k which is right at the major league minimum salary ($400k in 2009).
The gals do OK as well assuming that each works about 4 days / week.
7 * 80 * 4 * 52 = $116k / year and they also are likely to report even less money to the IRS.
-
04-07-10 20:57 #4756Senior Member

Posts: 114Interesting. I saw Lina (Chinese) too later that evening for a 1 hr. Little bit different experience. I'd say looks were OK, not really my liking. Ok face, flat and a little soft (not fat) around the middle. Friendly enough. Didn't notice any kimchi odor. Haha.
Originally Posted by Bud For U
Gave a pretty good real massage with nice deep pressure. She spent the first 35+ min (a little too long) doing my back with ball/ass teasing.
Didn't take too long after the flip to get to the business. A very nice HJ, with a lot of rubbing of balls/taint/asshole. Good stuff. Felt her ass and her unimpressive tits.
She spent the remainder of the time massaging my head and face. She didn't do the rest of my front, which would have been nice.
Overall: a decent massage, good HJ, from an average looking girl. 60/40. It wasn't bad, but like Bud, I'm not sure I'll go back for her.
-
04-07-10 19:48 #4755Senior Member

Posts: 2072Depends on location, but usually at a fs location the girls usually tip out the mms a percentage. Mms will assume that each 30 minute appt will yield $ tip. This is why under tipping and /or not going for fs is frowned upon. It's like being a waiter and tipping out your bartender. If a girl sees 5 guys and they all tip $, conceivably the girl grossed 500 but prolly walked with 400 after tipping mms 20%. This is why girls like to get 120 for 30 min. Never take an hour at a fs location unless your are planning to tip at least 160 but preferably 200.
Originally Posted by Master Baiter5














Reply With Quote




