Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 683 of 683 FirstFirst ... 183 583 633 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683
Results 10,231 to 10,238 of 10238
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8

    Dyan

    Quote Originally Posted by Jpax13  [View Original Post]
    After reading review that Dyan was doing better decided to give her a text. After texting back and forth and working out the details I travelled to her residence, when I texted that I arrived she asked if she could call. Upon calling the lady on the line sounded scraggly and said the maintenance man was in her apartment so could I wait 10 mins. I figured the woman on the phone was her sister as mentioned before so I said I would wait 5-10 mins but then I was leaving. After 10 mins she text back it was ok and to meet her downstairs and she would bring me up. I went inside the doors and waited 5-10 mins but noone came down so I went back to my car to leave. She text and said she had to put on shoes and was downstairs now. I walked back up and the lady at the door was not Dyan but some sea hag who tells me Dyan is on the couch but out of it because some shot from the hospital and it was that time of the month so they could both just recite poetry. I declined anything after wasting time, gas, and getting bate and switched after the original texts spelled out exactly who and what I was visiting for. So looks like Dyan is not improving her ways and too many games for future attempts.
    Last time I saw her she was really strung out, needles on the table, dope sick. I left in a hurry. Sad to see, she's pretty cool but I think the devil has her hard right now.

  2. #7

    Dyan

    After reading review that Dyan was doing better decided to give her a text. After texting back and forth and working out the details I travelled to her residence, when I texted that I arrived she asked if she could call. Upon calling the lady on the line sounded scraggly and said the maintenance man was in her apartment so could I wait 10 mins. I figured the woman on the phone was her sister as mentioned before so I said I would wait 5-10 mins but then I was leaving. After 10 mins she text back it was ok and to meet her downstairs and she would bring me up. I went inside the doors and waited 5-10 mins but noone came down so I went back to my car to leave. She text and said she had to put on shoes and was downstairs now. I walked back up and the lady at the door was not Dyan but some sea hag who tells me Dyan is on the couch but out of it because some shot from the hospital and it was that time of the month so they could both just recite poetry. I declined anything after wasting time, gas, and getting bate and switched after the original texts spelled out exactly who and what I was visiting for. So looks like Dyan is not improving her ways and too many games for future attempts.

  3. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Beebop  [View Original Post]
    http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...e/234313441596

    Went to see her set up was easy and painless. Called when 10 min out then when arrived and got room number. She is a very nice girl not much on the conversation side but nice. Service was really good bbjcimnqns and that was all that was on the menu as Aunt Flo was in town. Her face is really pretty but you can tell she has had some kids and the body has seen better days but the service makes up for it. I would repeat. Damage was .6o roses for 15min and .80 roses for 30min
    It says she's 5 foot 3, and 229 lbs. Is that accurate?

  4. #5

    Bright / Angel

    http://south-jersey.skipthegames.com...e/234313441596

    Went to see her set up was easy and painless. Called when 10 min out then when arrived and got room number. She is a very nice girl not much on the conversation side but nice. Service was really good bbjcimnqns and that was all that was on the menu as Aunt Flo was in town. Her face is really pretty but you can tell she has had some kids and the body has seen better days but the service makes up for it. I would repeat. Damage was .6o roses for 15min and .80 roses for 30min

  5. #4

    Jenny

    I met up with Jenny in south Jersey yesterday. I had seen her ads before (you can find her at onebackpage) and wanted to give her a shot. We text for a little bit and finally met up at her incall location.

    The good: Room was clean, in a safe area. She is pretty hot. She takes nice care of herself. She was clean and smelled good. Her body slamming.

    The bad: When I got to the room there was another girl leaving. She seemed distracted and rushed. She upcharged (. 2) for BBBJ which was preagreed to via text. When I went to finish she wouldn't let me but on her.

    Started with BBBJ, moved to bed, put on the hat and pounded her. Really admired her body. No kid damage, petite spinner body, nice rack.

    Pulled out and took hat off. She didn't want me to nut on her, so she fingered herself doggie style on the bed while I finished in some toilet paper. I didn't like that.

    At the end I asked if I could use the restroom. Another girl, CJ who some of you know, was in there. Only part that bothered me about this is I would have had her join if I knew she was there.

    Overall damage $1. 0.

    I might repeat and hope for a little less rushed service or for threesome.

  6. #3
    Senior Member


    Posts: 167
    We met again Wednesday had a terrible session and we decided it wasnt going to work. I took the high road and left the door open so we will see if she ever calls me back. I'm thinking she will because they always need green LOL.

  7. #2

    Sasha

    This is a small bbw 190 40 double the. She does everything except Greek and likes to dress like a ****. I met her and we had a nice you rushed session and she was moaning as I ate her out. I fingered her and then I hit it from behind. She will be traveling depending her upon her schedule.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎   image.jpg‎  

  8. #1
    Administrator


    Posts: 5312

    Escort Reports

    Thread Starter

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape