Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,291 to 10,305 of 13127
-
04-06-10 23:19 #2837Regular Member

Posts: 8Report deleted by Admin
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted in accordance with the Forum's policy prohibiting reports claiming that another person afflicted with a Sexually Transmitted Disease, largely because many of these reports are less than genuine.
Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
04-06-10 20:46 #2836Senior Member

Posts: 167Kylie/Rachel
I was on the K this afternoon, did a couple passes and wasn't really interested in the girls that I saw. I was about to leave and spotted Kylie. I dated her once a few months ago, and although the CBJ was good, her attitude and rules about not touching certain places wasn't. I've passed her up several times due to that, although I think she is very pretty. Once I almost rear-ended a stopped car at a red light when I spotted her, she looked so good.
So today I TOFTT and gave her another try. She recognized me when she got in and we had a nice conversation while driving to a good spot. Well, the good spot wasn't good, so we ended up in a nearby home improvement store parking lot. She gave me a very good BBBJ. Not rushed at all, nice and wet but not messy. She surprised me when she didn't open the door and spit, but swallowed. She also didn't object to my wandering hands at all. She was actually fun and playful.
Driving back I gave her a peanut butter cup and a fruit snack cup while we talked. She told me that she was living in the pimp's house for a long time and made him lots of money, then the other girls left him and she was the only one for two months. She said is was so hard to do all the work for that long. Now that he has new girls, he dumped her and kept all of her belongings. She sees his new girls wearing the outfits that she bought for herself with her own money and gifts from her parents. She was most concerned about all the sentimental things that she won't get back. Bummer.
Overall it was a good experience this time, so I'll repeat. But as usual YMMV.
-
04-06-10 17:10 #2835Senior Member

Posts: 232Stacy - WSW
I hooked up with WSW Stacy for FS with pics/vid on Sunday afternoon. She's 25 about 5'7 125lbs. With some pretty blue eyes. Stacy BBBJ was just average but she does have some potential to get better. Her pussy was nice and shaved so I fingered her while she was sucking my dick but her pussy didn't get wet at all so I'm beginning to think this is going to be a lost. I ask her "Damn do your pussy ever get wet" and she says it does when she has sex. Again I'm thinking this date is going to be a dub, but low and behold when I started fucking stacy doggy style her pussy did get wet and she started to get into it more. She had some good pussy straight up and even though she doesn't have a phat ass it still looked very nice while I was pounding her from behind and pulling on her long ponytail. After awhile of fucking her doggy and telling her to back that ass up, her pussy was so good and wet I took the condom off and bust a nut all on her ass I enjoyed fucking stacy and just might do a repeat with her again. YMMV
-
04-06-10 15:34 #2834Senior Member

Posts: 40A Question
I don't drive so I walk the K I feel it's safer been down the way for other thing back in the day so I fit in. I jump of th EL at Somerset never had a problem hooking up with poon. My question is this is it's safer at the Woodshed or a $10. room ? and are there any $10 rooms on Torresdale stroll.
-
04-06-10 12:46 #2833Senior Member

Posts: 91Ashley--rob
Hey guys,
Be on the lookout for this one and run/drive the other way when you see her. She usually hangs out around the 7-11 area, but picked her up closer to Allegheny last night. She's about 20yo, blonde WSW with short hair; very cute; about 5'5", maybe 120lb. I'd seen her before and things went alright. Last night, we got to my spot and started the deed for a few minutes. She then came up and said she felt sick and wanted to be taken back, then started screaming like a banshee. I tried to take a pic of her with my camera phone as I dropped her off, but she bolted before I could get it. Fortunately, damage wasn't too much and was able to find a regular to get over the bad experience. I think I'm going to put a curfew on myself of 11pm on the K from now on, since it seems to generally go downhill after that. Also, Ashley seems to be part of this group that hangs around the house next to 7-11, and they must be getting ideas from one another. There was another one named Crystal that tried to pull the same stunt on me. Be careful out there.
Ac
-
04-05-10 11:07 #2832Senior Member

Posts: 232Shelly WSW
I saw Shelly sitting on the steps across from the huntingdon station as I was doing a run on the K. After a few passes I see that she is still there but with some crazy looking BSW. Since shelly is alot bigger than most of the girls on the K i figured she's probably getting passed up on because of her weigh so I went for it. As I pull over to scoop Shelly up the crazy looking BSW runs up to my car thinking I wanted her...lol. I tell the BSW naw not you her and shelly comes over. She hops in and we do LE check then I told her I want BBBJCIM with pics/vid and she said no until I told her about the mask then she changed her mind
On the ride to the carlyle I tell shelly that i noticed she had been sitting in the same spot for a long time to so I know business can't be that great for her and she agreed with me. I told her I could try to help her out a little by posting a review on a site I know of
if the BBBJ is good and she was all for it. At the carlyle shelly takes of her clothes for the pics and she's built solid for a bigger girl, what I did like the most were her BIG OL' TITS(DD's). Shelly started out slow with the BBBJ so I did have to tell her the way I like to get my dick sucked and she followed direction very well with some tight suction, loud slurping, deepthroating with some gaging until I bust a Good nut right in shelly mouth. Since I was taking to long to cum she did take a break but got right back to sucking with no complaints. So for you mongers who love a good BBBJ I recommend stopping and picking up shelly. Even with the mask on she you'll know who she is when you see her
-
04-05-10 10:01 #2831Senior Member

Posts: 423Megan
Hate to be a gossip hound, but this might be important to some. If you know Megan who was hanging with Carlos but now rents a room on the north end be carefull. I heard from a reliable source that the health department is looking for her. Not sure if it's based on test results or association, they're careful not to put that in writing.
-
04-04-10 08:48 #2830Senior Member

Posts: 46Reply to Zephyr77
I usually hate being in this situation, as well. I try to ignore their request and tell them that I'll drop them where they want afterwards. If I think it will impede the performance, I tell them I am subtracting from my complete donation. If they do not like it, out they go and the troll reconvenes.
Originally Posted by Zephyr77
-
04-04-10 06:21 #2829Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Tracy WSW - Stone Cold Freak
She looks nice for 40. A MILF for sure.
Originally Posted by Freaklikdat
I like the freaky ones.
Another nice one, Freaklikdat.
CookyJar
-
04-04-10 06:12 #2828Senior Member

Posts: 91Holly update
Looks like when it rains, it pours for both good reports and bad ones; unfortunately this follows on the latter. I was strolling a couple nights ago and came across Holly, dressed to the hilt. The first couple of times I saw her were as good as reported. However, subsequently the sessions were hit or miss; one time she just flat out burned me. Unfortunately, I let the little head do the talking this time as she looked smoking hot. I picked her up and caught up on some conversation. We got started and it was fine for a couple minutes. But then. Oh I have cold. You're taking too long. You don't understand what it's like to be sick. Anyways, you know the routine. Finished quickly and dropped her back off. I'm sure when you catch her on a good day it's fine, but it looks like that's becoming fewer and farther in between. For me, never again.
Ac
-
04-04-10 00:51 #2827Senior Member

Posts: 626I'm not too concerned, that is what car insurance is for.
Originally Posted by Johnboy
-
04-04-10 00:23 #2826Senior Member

Posts: 123The worst part is that if you see these girls again and don't stop for them, they will wave their arms and throw shit at you because they thought you had a special relationship.
Originally Posted by Fbtom
-
04-04-10 00:12 #2825Senior Member

Posts: 626
Originally Posted by SpeedRacer29
That is interesting that you turn the tables and get a different response.
With the second girl I mentioned, she even told me, "The next photo session would be free!". I laughed at her saying, "It won't be free, I just prepaid you for it!". Apparently "something special between us" means "now I can walk all over you" to them. Fuck that, I'm done with this bullshit!
I passed a regular, as in several times a week regular, recently and just kept on driving. She was slowly walking to her candy stop. Which means that she had no money, otherwise she would be going there much faster. I knew that I could get another session in on the cheap by finding her there. You'd might be surprised at what I was offered the last time I found her in the same predicament. As it were, my mind and heart just wasn't interested due to the same type of situation with "loans". Even though the little head was screaming for an opportunity.
Found another photo subject that really appreciated the opportunity instead. That's what happens when they "burn the bridges" in the relationship. Too bad they don't see it this way!
Before you ask about my photos, some of the girls specifically asked me not to post pictures anywhere online. As such, I honor their requests; even if the relationship turns sour.
-
04-03-10 23:12 #2824Senior Member

Posts: 232Damn now I don't feel so bad H. A. H. Cause you do have over 400 post. That sh*t really sucks! I had sent admin a email asking why pics post instantly but actual post don't show up til later. Why the f*ck would somebody even bother to read the report after they already saw the pics and the actual post doesn't appear til 8 hrs later? I hate when someone starts a topic and I respond to it and my response finally appears after 3 to 4 new topics have already started. LOL
Originally Posted by Horny As Hell
-
04-03-10 20:27 #2823Senior Member

Posts: 649
Originally Posted by Fbtom
One of my favorites is when the girl asks one of her regulars for a few dollars "just to help me out". Then follows it with "I thought we had something special between us. Now turn it around. You go to her with a stiff cock and an empty wallet and ask her for a freebie "since we are friends". Her attitude suddenly becomes all business and will tell you "sorry sweetie, no pay.....no play".










Reply With Quote




