Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,611 to 23,625 of 24541
-
04-05-10 08:24 #931Senior Member

Posts: 630Bianca
Has anyone TOFTT yet on her? Im thinking about it.
http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...ing-25/2301221
-
04-05-10 07:40 #930Senior Member

Posts: 774
Originally Posted by Joseleche
You have not advertised on BP before? There is an auto repost option for a buck or 2 that reposts the ads every day for a week. It is possible and highly likely that providers use this function. So while not being in an area an ad from a day or two previously can be reposted. Now this not being an ideal situation for a provider, it can and does happen.
-
04-05-10 07:20 #929Senior Member

Posts: 697But she is posting the same days for both cities around the same time. Just trying to alert peeps.
Originally Posted by Baltimonger
-
04-05-10 03:58 #928Regular Member

Posts: 9Big City Dates
Yeah the house on Madison is evenually going to get bust soon. They have changed names 4 times and their # 3 times. I know a girl that used to work in that house they video tape you as you enter the house so beware.
Originally Posted by Joseleche
-
04-04-10 22:14 #927Senior Member

Posts: 1533BWI here and Somerville/Cambridge area in MA right near Logan airport. Less than $150 r/t between the 2 airports, she could be easily flying back and forth between the 2 every couple of days.
Originally Posted by Joseleche
-
04-04-10 21:52 #926Senior Member

Posts: 6972 places at once?
Breanna advertising in Baltimore and Boston about the same time
http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...-treat/2297056
http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...ess-20/3472401
Multiple days and ads in both cities. WTF Using same phone number.Last edited by Joseleche; 04-04-10 at 21:54. Reason: add more info
-
04-03-10 08:37 #925Senior Member

Posts: 697I have seen ads
I have seen there ads an some look hot, I have been wondering about them. Thanks for 411
Originally Posted by Cream
Last edited by Joseleche; 04-03-10 at 08:38. Reason: typo
-
04-02-10 23:17 #924Senior Member

Posts: 85Big City Dates Zooey
This operation is a thing of beauty. A bonafide cathouse in the city. Area not great, but tolerable during the daytime. Zoey is pretty enough with decent service. She is kind of dopey. I would go back to check out her cute friends.
BTW- They were smoking weed in the house when I arrived and the firealarms were going off. They will probably get busted eventually; thank goodness for reincarnation. They already changed their name from lonely pearl to BCD.
-
04-02-10 22:31 #923Senior Member

Posts: 85Seven
I've seen her too, a while ago. She is prettier than her pics. However her place was also DISGUSTING and her feminine hygiene STANK. Smells are a strong trigger for memory, one I would like to forget.
-
04-02-10 22:29 #922Senior Member

Posts: 85Honey aka Tiffany
http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...aiting/2297951
Pics accurate. Nice enough face, tits, and shaved pussy. Met in a DISGUSTING townhouse in essex which she says is not her usual place. Some tats. Unfortunately she just had a kid and that baby did a number on her belly, lots of flabby stretch marks. Her ass stank too.
Might try again as I am depraved sex addict, but must be a better venue. Her price can be lowered if you are persistent.
-
04-01-10 11:35 #921Senior Member

Posts: 111Thanks!
Thanks for the few PMs I recieved guys, it is much appreciated. She is next on my list to see. Any additional info is much appreciated :-)
Originally Posted by Natty Bohner
-
03-25-10 16:52 #920Senior Member

Posts: 677AA County Sting
This from the AA County Police website:
VICE UNIT DETECTIVES MAKE SEVERAL PROSTITUTION ARRESTS
On March 18, 2009, members of the Anne Arundel County Police Department’s Special Enforcement Section Vice Unit conducted an undercover operation focusing on male individuals utilizing escort services being advertised on the Internet. Through investigation, it was determined that the escort advertisements were frequently being used as a cover for prostitution. The Vice Unit, utilizing a female detective, posted ads for ‘in call” only escort services on multiple websites known for escort services. Detectives arranged appointments at an undisclosed hotel in the Northern District. Consequently, several subjects solicited the detective for sex and
were arrested and charged with Engaging in Prostitution by any Means and Soliciting or Procuring for Prostitution or Assignation.
-
03-23-10 18:40 #919Senior Member

Posts: 257Bebe
I saw an unfavorable review of Alex/Bebe back a bit, may have been on CL. The Other Review has some unfavorable comments, which she links to in her BP ad.
Originally Posted by Craigslist1987
Rapid
-
03-23-10 16:16 #918Senior Member

Posts: 111Giavanna
Has anyone seen her recently. Her current location isnt too far from me. read a few older reviews, mostly of when she is in DC and Jersey. Would love to here an opinion of someone local. Im assuming in rosedale she is in a shitty motel off of rt.40. Feel free to PM me with details if you dont want to post publicly. Thanks trusted members!
http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...y-need/2282440
-
03-23-10 15:08 #917Senior Member

Posts: 82Bebe
Any info on this provider? I search the forum but the only hits I got went back to 2007 - she advertises on CL a bunch but haven't run across a review - thanks in advance for any insight.
HELLO, I'M bebe A VERY ATTRACTIVE CLASSY LADY PROVIDING A FULL BODY DEEP TISSUE STRONG HAND JAPANESE STYLE (CLOSE TO THE FLOOR) MASSAGE
I AM AVAILABLE FOR INCALL AND OUTCALL AND I AM AVAILABLE EARLY AM OR LATE PM PLEASE CALL 5712771365 OR EMAIL
120/hr
85/half incall rate










Reply With Quote






