Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,321 to 10,335 of 13123
-
03-31-10 13:49 #2803Senior Member

Posts: 232Damn here it is a few hours later and my review is still not posted. Pics been up for hours though.
-
03-31-10 10:11 #2802Regular Member

Posts: 4Videos
Hi,
Originally Posted by Freaklikdat
I'm just wondering if you are able to share your videos?
Thanks,
Cruz22
-
03-31-10 09:49 #2801Senior Member

Posts: 232Thelma - WSW
Thelma is a WSW whose in her late 20's & about 5'4 120lbs. I've hooked up with her twice so far and she never disappoints when it comes to FS. The first time I met Thelma was on front near montgomery with this older blonde WSW who I always see waving to every passing car. I get Thelmas attention and she hops in my car, we do LE check then she tells me her price for BBBJ then I asked her can I get the BBBJ on video and she agreed. I was ready to head to the carlyle when thelma tells me she has a room right near where I picked her up so we went there instead. We get in her room and thelma starts sucking me off in front of this mirror that she had in her room and that was a turn on to me looking down at her giving me a BBBJ. All was well for a few minutes until I felt her teeth alittle and she tells me she has a broken tooth in her mouth so we tried to go a bit longer but that tooth kept scratching my dick so we finish with a some doggie & mish til I bust.
On the second encounter with thelma I had my digital camera with me and I asked to take pics and she was cool with it and as ya'll can see, this girl has a very nice smooth ass. Since I knew about that broken tooth of hers we kept the BBBJ short and simple. Since Thelma smelled so damn good and was fresh out the shower I enjoy some great mish with her and I loved every bit of it because her skin was so soft and she can take a pounding. I keep telling her she needs to get a phone because she will get a lot of regulars if she keeps up with her top notch service. She is one SW that I will keep looking for. YMMV.
-
03-30-10 20:31 #2800Senior Member

Posts: 123Although I agree that most (Not all) SW are on drugs and will do "anything" to get a fix, I don't believe "anything" always results in extortion or violent behavior. Your experiences would appear to be with extremely high and crazed SW which I could fully understand wanting out of my car. I have had a couple of situations with this, including Katie with her "I'm only 16" bull, which was a while ago. Every time we allow a SW into our car we risk this type of behavior. Some people on this board have been luckier than others with whom they pick up but it would seem, and I don't mean this negatively, that you have been picking up the worst of the worst. Did your drug addiction play a role in who you picked up or was that a different point in your life?
Originally Posted by Goofygoon
JB
-
03-30-10 10:19 #2799Senior Member

Posts: 87Most SWs are drug addicts that are so desperate that they are willing to do "anything" to get money for drugs. They don't reason and think like normal people. They are constantly in a desperate need of a fix. That is all they think about, how to get the next fix. They don't think with their head, they think with their crack pipe or syringe. They risk going to jail and getting beaten up every time they go on a date, especially with a stranger. All SWs have been brutally raped. All SWs have gone to jail. All SWs know someone who got raped, tortured, mutilated and killed. Many SWs have narrowly escaped that fate themselves by jumping out of moving cars, sometimes while bound and/or naked.
I learned the above from the many SWs that I have come to know and from my personal experience with drug addiction.
Having said that, some are worse than others but you can't trust any of them. Notwithstanding, some actually enjoy the sex and some fake it quite good. This is what we are looking for. Others don't think past their next fix and do whatever they have to, to get it. Once they think that they are going to get the money for a fix, they are mentally incapable of letting it go.
This happens to me when I pick up a girl and then, after looking at her close up and talking to her, I am no longer interested. They usually won't get out of the car unless I give them money. If I don't they cause quite a commotion. One girl threw a bottle at my car and broke a side window even after I gave her $20 to get out. Once a girl took my car keys and threw them in tall grass. Once a girl broke my rear-view mirror right off of windshield.
I usually keep 5 or 10 dollars in a seperate pocket to give to girls that I want to get rid of. It usually works, but not always, sometimes they demand more. The best way to get rid of them is to take them to a police station or to stop a passing cop car. Usually they will get out when they see that you are serious. However, sometimes they won't and I actually get out and talk to the cop. This is risky because the cop can arrest us both, but sometimes I don't care because I am so mad. Whatever you do, don't go to a cop if you already had sex, they will arrest you. I tell the cop the truth. I say that the girl jumped in my car and propositioned me and when I refused, she wouldn't get out unless I gave her money. The cop asks what I was doing in this neighborhood and I tell him what he already knows. I was looking at the girls. The cop usually gives me a lecture about AIDS and set-ups and then let me and the girl go. If I did not make a deal to exchange money for sex, there is no crime. Then I have to go home or to another track.
Originally Posted by Supereloquent
-
03-29-10 22:57 #2798Senior Member

Posts: 626Katie=bad!
Is this the same Katie?
I had a bad experience with her today. Picked her up at K & Pacific about 9:30 A.M. She immediately wanted to have oral contact. I told her that I was on my way to see another girl, but just wanted to get her number. She then insisted on giving me head before I was to see the other girl saying that she is the best at it. Aggressively going after my pants while I'm driving. I just wanted to talk, but figured, what the hell, why not. She takes me to a parking lot and goes at it with a cbj. Then she asks for some money. Since I don't pay for acts and she volunteered to entertain me, I say, "I'll take you back to where I picked you up". Since I'm a nice guy, I give her a small token anyways. This is where it gets interesting. I go to drop her off and she holds the door open without getting out, demanding cash or she won't get out and will call the cops. At this point, knowing that this was a scam, I called her bluff. I got my phone out to take her picture and say to her sarcastically, "Now I can call the cops and show them the girl I forced to do things with" At first she tries to prevent me from taking her pic, but then says, "I don't care if you get my picture". Then I started to slowly drive away, with her still holding the door open. Seeing that I wasn't giving in, she angrily swipes at my dash damaging an item that I had mounted, finally getting out, sans cash. What a nut job! I agree with SuperE's comment... "She is the only date I ever had to be completely avoided."
So I go onto my previously scheduled date, but ten mins. late. She is just getting out of the shower. WTF, I even called ahead of time! Finally 30 mins. later she meets me. She tells me that she is sick. I ask, "Dope sick or like a cold?". She assured me that she was really sick. I then tell her that we'll meet up again in a few days. Don't want to waste our time if the date would be hindered.
One of my hotties that I met in the past keeps putting me off. Finally tells me to call her today. Called and got no response.
I'm calling around to find another date, but no one answers nor returns the calls. Oh, well, their loss. So I decide to hit Camden. As I'm stopping in at the famous fast food place, I spot a previous good date Jessica. She sees me and remembers me. So we go to a notel for an hour and a half. She is so considerate that she wanted to freshen up beforehand without me even asking her. After a few minutes of good discussion we get down to some good contact with bbbj, cg, mish, doggie finish. Showered together afterward. Not rushed in any manner, and a very pleasant disposition. YMMV I called her to see how my number shows up on her phone, it comes up as "unknown number". So she adds my number to her phone list and now she can see that it is me calling. Perhaps this is why no one ever picks up when I call? I even tried using star 82 thinking that this might be the issue.
When I get home to my girl, she wants to have some fun and asks, "Why is one of your balls red?!". As I'm looking, I recall that Jessica sucked on them.
Guess she gave me a ball sack hickey, LOL! I just told my girl that I must have been too aggressive shaving the last time that I did it.Last edited by Fbtom; 03-29-10 at 23:01. Reason: corrections
-
03-29-10 11:25 #2797Banned Member

Posts: 10Not My Lindsey.
Hey Boob: Your Lindsey is looks pretty hot but she's not my Lindsey. My Lindsey has Long Dark Hair, Nice find thou. Let me know if your open to digit exchange.
Originally Posted by Boob Luvah
-
03-29-10 09:39 #2796Senior Member

Posts: 1384Thanks for the nipple shot !! Wish I could make that pic the background on my desktop, but I need to set an example with my workers.
Originally Posted by Freaklikdat
-
03-29-10 00:18 #2795Senior Member

Posts: 91Different Lindseys
Hey BL,
Originally Posted by Boob Luvah
The Lindsey you posted on is different from Pedey's. I saw your Lindsey today and was going to post a review, but you beat me to the punch. LOL. Anyways, I second your recommendation. She's supposed to be getting digits soon, but we know how that goes.
Ac
-
03-28-10 21:28 #2794Senior Member

Posts: 89[QUOTE=Davey1965]Jessica spends her time 50/50 between Camden and the K.QUOTE]I think you are right Davey, she asked me to drop her to the Bus station in Broad Street for her to go back to Camden.
-
03-28-10 21:24 #2793Senior Member

Posts: 89Lindsey
Lindsey is from PA but I met her first time in Jersey City back in 2008. She haven't had a child back then and she has a supper hot body with great attitude. She's still a gem until now. Treat her well and you'll have a great time as I did again today.
Originally Posted by Pedey
-
03-28-10 14:13 #2792Regular Member

Posts: 13Darlene
I recently returned to Philly from out of state and decided to make a trip to the K. It was early afternoon Saturday. There was a porkpie on every block from LL's down to the Somerset, parked watching both vehicular and foot traffic. Needless to say the SW were sparse, just a few fuglies scattered here and there. On my second run I spotted a pretty young redhead with a donk. She looked familiar but was not making eye contact with any vehicles passing. She was on a mission. I drove ahead and parked strategically. I got out and approached on foot. It was none other than Darlene, fresh out of rehab. She has gained about 30 lbs since I last seen her and 75% of that is in her ass, hips and legs. Very nice indeed. After I little reminiscing we headed to one of the ten spots and proceeded to get reacquainted. A great time was had by all. Afterwards she asked me to drop her off at her original destination. Upon questioning she confessed that she had fallen off the wagon a few days prior. Catch her while you can. She looks great right now.
-
03-28-10 13:18 #2791Senior Member

Posts: 232I dated jessica a few weeks ago but completely forgot her name until seeing your pics Boob. nice job
Originally Posted by Boob Luvah
She does have some perky nipples. I did a video with her too
Originally Posted by Davey1965
-
03-28-10 01:09 #2790Senior Member

Posts: 1384
Originally Posted by Boob Luvah
Jessica spends her time 50/50 between Camden and the K. Was talking to a friend of hers this evening, as Jessica lost her cell a couple of weeks ago and
although I saw her a week ago, wanted to see how she was doing. From what her friend said, she went back to Camden and mentioned she was going to stay there. So for you Camden mongers, keep your eye open.
She used to stay in tent city, so that vicinity may be a place to keep your eyes open for her. Too bad the pics don't show how hard and big them nipples of hers get!!
-
03-27-10 21:43 #2789Senior Member

Posts: 198nice pictures Mr Boob Luvah !!! How much did she cost you? What did you do with her? One day I ran into her about 4 times and she seemed nice and very normal. That's the great thing about walking the K---you get to know them. Unlike most SW's, she works all the hot spots of the K. What drugs does she do?
Originally Posted by Boob Luvah
Anyway I am glad you had fun, and I enjoyed the pictures. Street











Reply With Quote






