Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 690 of 876 FirstFirst ... 190 590 640 680 681 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 740 790 ... LastLast
Results 10,336 to 10,350 of 13126
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2791
    Quote Originally Posted by Boob Luvah
    She is very accomodating and in my opinion a great provider
    I dated jessica a few weeks ago but completely forgot her name until seeing your pics Boob. nice job

    Quote Originally Posted by Davey1965
    Too bad the pics don't show how hard and big them nipples of hers get!!
    She does have some perky nipples. I did a video with her too
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails jess-nipples.jpg‎  

  2. #2790
    Quote Originally Posted by Boob Luvah
    Jessica has a photo taken back in 2009, I'll attempt to get them current :-)

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...chmentid=69459

    She is very accomodating and in my opinion a great provider. She's strolling around the car shops.

    I will provide the full report next time. Enjoy the pics for now.

    Jessica spends her time 50/50 between Camden and the K. Was talking to a friend of hers this evening, as Jessica lost her cell a couple of weeks ago and
    although I saw her a week ago, wanted to see how she was doing. From what her friend said, she went back to Camden and mentioned she was going to stay there. So for you Camden mongers, keep your eye open.
    She used to stay in tent city, so that vicinity may be a place to keep your eyes open for her. Too bad the pics don't show how hard and big them nipples of hers get!!

  3. #2789
    Quote Originally Posted by Boob Luvah
    Jessica has a photo taken back in 2009, I'll attempt to get them current :-)

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...chmentid=69459

    She is very accomodating and in my opinion a great provider. She's strolling around the car shops.

    I will provide the full report next time. Enjoy the pics for now.
    nice pictures Mr Boob Luvah !!! How much did she cost you? What did you do with her? One day I ran into her about 4 times and she seemed nice and very normal. That's the great thing about walking the K---you get to know them. Unlike most SW's, she works all the hot spots of the K. What drugs does she do?

    Anyway I am glad you had fun, and I enjoyed the pictures. Street

  4. #2788

    Street Action

    Hello, all,

    I was wondering if any of you mongers out there would happen to have ph digits for any street girls. I'm not particular at all. Just PM me. I may have info about any other cities I've been to around the country in exchange. Much appreciated.

    Kinda doubt if anyone is going to respond but I'm not looking to take anyone's girl away. Just a non-sex proposition.

    Danzig19

  5. #2787

    Sleepy Carol.

    A fellow monger gave me Carol's digits and I called a few times and each time a dude answered. I left my name and never received return call. So Thursday I'm driving south on the K and see her sitting on the steps near hunntington and went for the pick up. She was alert and friendly and talkative. We drove around to find a secluded spot and she was talking shit like she gives the best head on the Ave. I said we will soon find out. Found a nice spot and jumped in the back of my SUV. Dropped my pants asked if I was clean, of course I said, she sniffed just to make sure, LOL. Up sold me for CIMWS. 40 but guys let me tell you this chick is a cock sucking machine when she's into it. She took me deep, used her tongue like an expert on my head and shaft and after 10 or 15 mim of her expert cock sucking I busted a nice load and she took it all as agreed upon. Probably paid. 10 too much but I was impressed with hers skills. Indoor date will be next.

  6. #2786

    Rachel

    Had an amazing dream last night about a girl named Rachel.

    I dreamt that I was near Kensington Av. No idea what road I was crossing though since I don't know the area too well.

    Tall, sexy looking girl walks across the street in front of me. I gave her the eye and made a right hand turn in the tight street and parked. She walked up, a bit cautious and entered in the passenger side. My car is kinda small so its tight quarters and she smelled pretty good too. She was wearing tight pants. Rachel is pretty tall, skinny, Attractive face with sexy lips.

    Now keep in mind this is dream and it all happened quick and in the dark so my observations may not be perfect.

    She really enjoyed taking me inside her mouth. She was able to DT me with no problem at all. We used a condom but it still felt great! I fucked the shit out of her face and she was enjoying it! Heaven! She told me to grab her head and push her down on my cock. Surprised, I realized I had a special girl here so I granted her request. I think the harder I jammed her mouth down on my cock, the more she enjoyed herself.

    When she first got in, she told me $50. I said no and said $20 and if its good I will give you a bonus. Well, she earned her bonus for sure! I facefucked her for at least 5 minutes straight. It was amazing.

    Now back to reality, I am a bit nervous because of my experience with her. Yes, we used a condom but I asked her if she shoots drugs and she said yes. She promised she uses clean, fresh needles only but either way it scares the piss out of me. I got her digits as well.

    So I woke from this dream turned nightmare, with wet pants! I knew I should have gone to bed earlier!

  7. #2785
    Steve,

    Thanks, and good to meet you too!

    That sounds like a premeditated rip-off to me as well - I take back what I wrote before. And for a lousy $10... I hate it, it's happened to me too many times.

    When I've given girls money up front to cop, maybe I thought "the date will go better if they're feeling good" or something, but I wonder how many times that actually has happened to me; twice? three times? More likely I find myself parked in front of some crack house way too long, out of place, out of luck, and just begging to get busted. Meanwhile, the girl gets away with it, which just makes it that much more likely she'll try it on the next guy - it just sucks.

    Mike

  8. #2784
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigg Mike
    Yeah, Steve, that's her.

    My date with her was pretty much GFE - we laughed a lot, and talked about her kids - but that was a long time ago, especially with heroin in the picture. It looks like she's nodding out in the photos - was that the case?

    I don't mean to excuse what she did at all, but she seemed like a genuinely good person to me and it's possible she just wandered off in her dream state and forgot about you. That's what I would do sometimes, when I was into that sh*t a lifetime ago - once with a friend's car keys in my pocket.

    Mike
    thanks Mike. You are a nice guy giving her the benefit of the doubt. This was a hour later, and she was very much awake at the point. She told me "stay here I will be right back” and began to walk away, and then said “oh I forgot my cigarettes” and came back and grabbed them

    I thought at the time; this ***** is going to burn me. Why does she need to take her cigarettes?

    So many SW’s to start as a honest SW only to become corrupt and burn everyone-- even friends and family. I have seen this again and again.

    Nice meeting you, Bigg Mike----Street

  9. #2783
    Quote Originally Posted by Street Steve
    She looks like the same Dawn posted by Bigg Mike on 11/02/08
    Yeah, Steve, that's her.

    My date with her was pretty much GFE - we laughed a lot, and talked about her kids - but that was a long time ago, especially with heroin in the picture. It looks like she's nodding out in the photos - was that the case?

    I don't mean to excuse what she did at all, but she seemed like a genuinely good person to me and it's possible she just wandered off in her dream state and forgot about you. That's what I would do sometimes, when I was into that sh*t a lifetime ago - once with a friend's car keys in my pocket.

    Mike

  10. #2782

    Jessica

    Jessica has a photo taken back in 2009, I'll attempt to get them current :-)

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...chmentid=69459

    She is very accomodating and in my opinion a great provider. She's strolling around the car shops.

    I will provide the full report next time. Enjoy the pics for now.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails P3150841.JPG‎   P3150842.JPG‎   P3150843.JPG‎   P3150844.JPG‎   P3150845.JPG‎  

    P3150846.JPG‎   P3150847.JPG‎   P3150848.JPG‎  

  11. #2781

    Dawn is a Ripoff

    Riff off report
    This Junkie can be found near the 7eleven or DD. Her name is Dawn aka Dizzy--- a nickname which is very apt. She is a Ripoff ---do not let her cop. She only got me for 10.00, but I hate a thief. This is what she doesn’t know: I got her picture.

    She looks like the same Dawn posted by Bigg Mike on 11/02/08

    until next time, Street
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails l 007.jpg‎   l 008.jpg‎  

  12. #2780
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Phoenix
    Yep, see my report on 3/9/10 for more details. If it's the same girl, and I imagine it is since the living arrangements as described by you match up, then she's a really solid provider. Relapsed back into a habit late last year, but clearly an experienced provider who's very accommodating and very willing to please. Her face is showing mileage but she's got a nice body and truly outstanding fake tits for an older SW. Very talented oral, quality of FS can vary with the day. I usually see her out late late nights but occasionally she can be found earlier, and you may want to stop and knock at her door if you know the address.
    Thanks Pal, I read your post and it does sound like her. I did consider knocking at her door. I should have. Having been in a number of drug houses and more precisely, having seen the way these inhabitants react to someone knocking on the door, scares me. I need to get over that.

  13. #2779
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike 80
    We’re not all brain-dead inarticulate cretins.
    There has got to be a place somewhere in this world for us brain-dead inarticulate cretins. Coming down hard on us brain-dead inarticulate cretins, is like coming down on hungry kids because they’re poor. Why do it? It certainly isn’t helpful. I’m an idiot, arguing that I’m a idiot isn’t going to make me any smarter.

    Speaking for the brain-dead inarticulate cretins of the world. Unite! Speak your mind. Come out of the closet. Stop being afraid of these hi fluting know it alls.

    ROFLMBAS

    CookyJar

  14. #2778
    Senior Member


    Posts: 626

    Todays fair weather adventure!

    What's all this chat about Wawa locations? I was thinking in general in my reply, not any specific locale. Regardless, I'd rather talk about getting some real treats, not about slight disagreement of which address is correct.

    I know of at least one SW that started due to being asked repeatedly if she was working or looking for a date while she was a civi. So she tried it, and the rest is history. This is why I think that I'm willing to risk an odd look to see if a slutty dressed hot looking girl is working or not. Not that I'm "hunting" at convenience stores, just keeping an eye out while I'm at one.

    Here is a recent successful example from our peer.

    Looking back, what is funny is over the years I have offered rides to girls walking, before I even knew about or how to do a pickup, and some would get mad with my valid offer to take them to a destination. Seemed that they couldn't leave my car fast enough. I think I found more by accident than on purpose while off of the known strolls mentioned on this forum.

    -----------

    Now onto today's fun...

    Made a few phone calls to hopefully hook up with some new to me girls. No one answered the call, and didn't call me back. After a few attempts, I go onto my known contacts.

    So I met up with a regular, took her to a notel, had a fantastic time! It is amazing how fast time flies when your having fun.

    Afterward I found Jesse, 35yrs old wsw, near the woodshed by accident. I just looked her way and she responded, so I picked her up. Wasn't in the mood just yet for another date so soon. So I bought her some lunch and gave her a small donation to help her day. No cell phone, but she told me where to find her.

    After a little cruising and trying new numbers again with no response, I later picked up Staci and had an interesting "hidden in plain sight" date with her. It was so nice that I tried to upgrade to a fs indoor date, but things just didn't fall into place for this to happen today. Perhaps soon?

    Later, I get a call from a regular. In desperate need of cash for a room. No time for a date and since I trust this one, I just helped her out.

  15. #2777

    Not fair, SuperEloquent

    My self and several other mongers who I believe to have credibility have all made observations regarding said WaWa. I know you may be agitated over the Justine flame war on the other thread (your sarcasm was amusing--the reports on Sparkles and Elektra, etc), but we are only reporting what we have seen.

    I have picked up SW's at the WaWa on Erie Torresdale and at the one on Richmond, as well as both 7-11's. If you don't believe me, then so be it. None of us pick up SW'ers on area bridges or use our library cards.

    The point here is that nobody goes to WaWa specifically to look for SW'ers--we go there for other reasons, and just so happen occasionally to see something of interest.

    As far as the Aramingo location--when you are cruising the K at night and need gas or a bathroom, it is one of the most logical places to stop. I tend to drive up and down the K for longer periods of time, and I sometimes have a frequent need to use the bathroom, so I pretty much always stop there every time I am in Kensington. Their gas prices are the lowest around in the city, FYI.

    Since you primarily monger in day or evening hours and reside north of the city, I can understand why you would not be aware of the many wonders of this particular WaWa.

    The only question that I have about Justine is--where can I find this sweet girl?

    You described her in one of your captions as "looking good enough to eat"--that is the truth. I think I would seriously consider going down on that beautiful and marvelous shaved kitty if it were staring me in the face.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape