Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #931

    Bianca

    Has anyone TOFTT yet on her? Im thinking about it.

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...ing-25/2301221

  2. #930
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseleche
    But she is posting the same days for both cities around the same time. Just trying to alert peeps.

    You have not advertised on BP before? There is an auto repost option for a buck or 2 that reposts the ads every day for a week. It is possible and highly likely that providers use this function. So while not being in an area an ad from a day or two previously can be reposted. Now this not being an ideal situation for a provider, it can and does happen.

  3. #929
    Quote Originally Posted by Baltimonger
    BWI here and Somerville/Cambridge area in MA right near Logan airport. Less than $150 r/t between the 2 airports, she could be easily flying back and forth between the 2 every couple of days.
    But she is posting the same days for both cities around the same time. Just trying to alert peeps.

  4. #928

    Big City Dates

    Quote Originally Posted by Joseleche
    I have seen there ads an some look hot, I have been wondering about them. Thanks for 411
    Yeah the house on Madison is evenually going to get bust soon. They have changed names 4 times and their # 3 times. I know a girl that used to work in that house they video tape you as you enter the house so beware.

  5. #927
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseleche
    Breanna advertising in Baltimore and Boston about the same time

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...-treat/2297056



    http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...ess-20/3472401

    Multiple days and ads in both cities. WTF Using same phone number.
    BWI here and Somerville/Cambridge area in MA right near Logan airport. Less than $150 r/t between the 2 airports, she could be easily flying back and forth between the 2 every couple of days.

  6. #926

    2 places at once?

    Breanna advertising in Baltimore and Boston about the same time

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...-treat/2297056



    http://boston.backpage.com/FemaleEsc...ess-20/3472401

    Multiple days and ads in both cities. WTF Using same phone number.
    Last edited by Joseleche; 04-04-10 at 21:54. Reason: add more info

  7. #925

    I have seen ads

    Quote Originally Posted by Cream
    This operation is a thing of beauty. A bonafide cathouse in the city. Area not great, but tolerable during the daytime. Zoey is pretty enough with decent service. She is kind of dopey. I would go back to check out her cute friends.

    BTW- They were smoking weed in the house when I arrived and the firealarms were going off. They will probably get busted eventually; thank goodness for reincarnation. They already changed their name from lonely pearl to BCD.
    I have seen there ads an some look hot, I have been wondering about them. Thanks for 411
    Last edited by Joseleche; 04-03-10 at 08:38. Reason: typo

  8. #924

    Big City Dates Zooey

    This operation is a thing of beauty. A bonafide cathouse in the city. Area not great, but tolerable during the daytime. Zoey is pretty enough with decent service. She is kind of dopey. I would go back to check out her cute friends.

    BTW- They were smoking weed in the house when I arrived and the firealarms were going off. They will probably get busted eventually; thank goodness for reincarnation. They already changed their name from lonely pearl to BCD.

  9. #923

    Seven

    I've seen her too, a while ago. She is prettier than her pics. However her place was also DISGUSTING and her feminine hygiene STANK. Smells are a strong trigger for memory, one I would like to forget.

  10. #922

    Honey aka Tiffany

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...aiting/2297951

    Pics accurate. Nice enough face, tits, and shaved pussy. Met in a DISGUSTING townhouse in essex which she says is not her usual place. Some tats. Unfortunately she just had a kid and that baby did a number on her belly, lots of flabby stretch marks. Her ass stank too.

    Might try again as I am depraved sex addict, but must be a better venue. Her price can be lowered if you are persistent.

  11. #921

    Thanks!

    Thanks for the few PMs I recieved guys, it is much appreciated. She is next on my list to see. Any additional info is much appreciated :-)


    Quote Originally Posted by Natty Bohner
    Has anyone seen her recently. Her current location isnt too far from me. read a few older reviews, mostly of when she is in DC and Jersey. Would love to here an opinion of someone local. Im assuming in rosedale she is in a shitty motel off of rt.40. Feel free to PM me with details if you dont want to post publicly. Thanks trusted members!

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...y-need/2282440

  12. #920

    AA County Sting

    This from the AA County Police website:

    VICE UNIT DETECTIVES MAKE SEVERAL PROSTITUTION ARRESTS
    On March 18, 2009, members of the Anne Arundel County Police Department’s Special Enforcement Section Vice Unit conducted an undercover operation focusing on male individuals utilizing escort services being advertised on the Internet. Through investigation, it was determined that the escort advertisements were frequently being used as a cover for prostitution. The Vice Unit, utilizing a female detective, posted ads for ‘in call” only escort services on multiple websites known for escort services. Detectives arranged appointments at an undisclosed hotel in the Northern District. Consequently, several subjects solicited the detective for sex and
    were arrested and charged with Engaging in Prostitution by any Means and Soliciting or Procuring for Prostitution or Assignation.

  13. #919
    Senior Member


    Posts: 257

    Bebe

    Quote Originally Posted by Craigslist1987
    Any info on this provider? I search the forum but the only hits I got went back to 2007 - she advertises on CL a bunch but haven't run across a review - thanks in advance for any insight.
    HELLO, I'M bebe A VERY ATTRACTIVE CLASSY LADY PROVIDING A FULL BODY DEEP TISSUE STRONG HAND JAPANESE STYLE (CLOSE TO THE FLOOR) MASSAGE

    I AM AVAILABLE FOR INCALL AND OUTCALL AND I AM AVAILABLE EARLY AM OR LATE PM PLEASE CALL 5712771365 OR EMAIL

    120/hr
    85/half incall rate
    I saw an unfavorable review of Alex/Bebe back a bit, may have been on CL. The Other Review has some unfavorable comments, which she links to in her BP ad.

    Rapid
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails f732c9fa84c8450d9b78b5cdecbafc23--1--bebejpg--large.jpg‎  

  14. #918

    Giavanna

    Has anyone seen her recently. Her current location isnt too far from me. read a few older reviews, mostly of when she is in DC and Jersey. Would love to here an opinion of someone local. Im assuming in rosedale she is in a shitty motel off of rt.40. Feel free to PM me with details if you dont want to post publicly. Thanks trusted members!

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...y-need/2282440

  15. #917

    Bebe

    Any info on this provider? I search the forum but the only hits I got went back to 2007 - she advertises on CL a bunch but haven't run across a review - thanks in advance for any insight.
    HELLO, I'M bebe A VERY ATTRACTIVE CLASSY LADY PROVIDING A FULL BODY DEEP TISSUE STRONG HAND JAPANESE STYLE (CLOSE TO THE FLOOR) MASSAGE

    I AM AVAILABLE FOR INCALL AND OUTCALL AND I AM AVAILABLE EARLY AM OR LATE PM PLEASE CALL 5712771365 OR EMAIL

    120/hr
    85/half incall rate

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape