Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,626 to 23,640 of 24541
-
03-20-10 09:54 #916Senior Member

Posts: 378Coming out with a bang
You may want to book mark this page. Alright, so I've been reviewing this board for a long time, and have received some good information, and have actually saved money by reading a persons review prior to meeting with them. And I will have to agree with the term YMMV. I will be posting several review and information that I find out (I'll have a good one up in the DC board shortly on Entice) to contribute. So hopefully, this all will help.
Let me begin.
Brooke - http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...fun-22/2259449
She and I actully have seen each other several times over the last year. Well from my experience with her, she is cool and you can actually have a good conversation with her. Most of the time, I will hang out with her and just talk beforehand, and I often ask her about other chicks on the boards, and she will always give me the "low down" if she knows the person. Now I have not met this Paris girl that she is now posting with but her pictures doesn't faze me to try her out.
The last time I hung out with Brooke, she actually had fews girls with her in the room having a pizza party (Layla - Hawaiin girl - ok looking but kind of chubby and wouldn't do, and another girl named Lexis)
Lexis - http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...ime-18/2062163
This was about 3 weeks ago, and I was told that the girl Lexis is now dead. That really blew me out of the water, because I just saw her the other day and she was outside of the room when I was banging Brooke. She was actually kind of cute and nothing like the pictures in her ad, but I guess I will never find out how she performs.
Farrah from NY - http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...ded-21/2276132
Dated her a fews weeks ago too. She is actually cuter in person. Kind of young and petite. Standard two call system. Went for the half hour special - $. BBBJ, covered FS, a little rushed. The experience was ok, but you can tell that she is inexperienced. She actually sends me a text when she is in town, but I haven't hooked up with her again because there are better ones out there.
To be continued.........
-
03-13-10 13:34 #915Senior Member

Posts: 697In need of business?
Check this out, Kiwii is advertising trade for laptop, this is a recent ads, previous we $.50 quick, $half and $+ .60 full and/ or Laptop trade. given her reviews, will she take a commadore 64????, Her headers did not match ad prices until today, she bumped them up, I do not see her regular traveling crew here w/her.
http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...y8o-20/1877823
-
03-13-10 12:44 #914Senior Member

Posts: 515Rtff
Originally Posted by Joemech44
RTFF
Just doing my part
Big Red
-
03-13-10 12:39 #913Senior Member

Posts: 515European Gateway
Hello Rapid:
Originally Posted by Rapid
I Love eastern Russian and European women, I was in Istanbul for two weeks $$ buys you a 10+ for 24hours all inclusive you know all you can eat. A 1hr encounter .5
You can fly round trip for $700, go to club Raina on the Asian side of the Bosphorus Bridge.
I will post on Streetwalkers but, I went to PP/PH and went down Conkling it was all trannies; I have been out of town for a while but WTF.
Big Red
-
03-13-10 12:24 #912Senior Member

Posts: 1146duh,,, maybe they are working out of Duke's.
So did any one go over. We know the rules. No discussion of sex, no money,
go in the room, go to the bathroom. Maybe they are legit, well you know. Working out of Dukes. We are all looking to crack the east european market.
Dam if I had time I would stop in. Go in with nothing. Just visit.
Smiling Fox ;}
-
03-13-10 11:47 #911Senior Member

Posts: 62Thinking Big, Not Small
Glad to see that this board does have an impact on the mongers that take the time to RTFF and capitalize on the mistakes by others, and have their big heads do the thinking instead of being led around solely by the pelvic area.
Originally Posted by Rapid
On a side note, when I called I too got the European female, however, there was also a low commotion going on in the background that quickly died to silence as soon as the female initiated the greeting. It spooked the crap out of me and I just hung up. I guess we'll have to wait and read the papers in the next week or two to see if some sting went down.
-
03-13-10 10:56 #910Senior Member

Posts: 90Yeah same thing with me.
Originally Posted by Rapid
-
03-13-10 07:53 #909Senior Member

Posts: 697Go back a few weeks
I was previously discussed a few weeks ago and we concluded it was most likely LE, if not definatley fake.
Originally Posted by Rapid
-
03-12-10 14:37 #908Senior Member

Posts: 105Re: Beautiful
The pic on the left is a fake in 2 ways. 1) it is used all over the net for various things, and 2) the butt has been photoshopped. I have seen the original.
Originally Posted by Rapid
-
03-12-10 14:30 #907Senior Member

Posts: 257Poland, Romania, Latvia
I have a liking for European females, so I called this place. A European sounding female answered, and wanted to book me. She gave an address which turned out to be Duke's Motel. Far as I got.
Originally Posted by Smeagol1
Rapid
-
03-12-10 09:58 #906Regular Member

Posts: 12http://cnj.craigslist.org/fns/1614489613.html
Originally Posted by Smeagol1
Tied to the same phone # is this ad, looks mighty shady.
-
03-12-10 08:31 #905Senior Member

Posts: 257"Beautiful"
I haven't seen Beautiful. Beautiful's number 410-262-0027 is used by Lady Logan in DC with a different photo. The left photo below (Beautiful) got seven hits on Tineye, the right photo (Lady Logan) got no Tineye hits.
Originally Posted by Baldconan1
I may take a shot at it if I'm in the mood for a theme park sized butt.
-
03-10-10 19:14 #904Senior Member

Posts: 61Meagan - redhead from backpage (don't bother)
*Meagan* (407)376-3457 - pics currently on balto BP of redhead with awesome knockers. Ok, I knew this one was way tgtbt, but I took the 30 seconds to check her pics on tineye...one can always dream.
On the bright side, tineye will link you to some foreign site that has a bunch of free additional large high-def photos of this model showing her best assets.
-
03-10-10 11:30 #903Regular Member

Posts: 12New place on Rt 40?
This is the oddest ad I've yet to see. Not sure how new this outfit is, or even if it is real. But I may have to TOFTT later this month.
http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...uro-25/2230637
"FROM:
POLAND,ROMANIA,LATVIA
bring up to $160.00
serv.you looking for
11am-till 3am next day
443-469-8074
call after 3pm-monday
free parking"
-
03-10-10 08:30 #902Senior Member

Posts: 1146WOW did you piss off Mr. Jackson. Sir.
You know, I didnt read one report between you. LOL,
But I sure went back to read Mr. Jacksons fine Reveiw.
As usual, Jackson is on top of this.
A beer for Jackson.
And now, a brief update on things.
I have been working the Civi's and non Pro's
I am trying like heck to get a little blonde over for some TLC. She comes out of curtis bay, and has been doing car dates. What a beauty.
A mature lady over by Harford, not a street girl i think, But she is a real lover. Been doing an occasional meet to get extra income. I hope I can help out.
Met a real civi off one of the dating sites. 1st one. She was just too horny. hadnt been with a guy for too long. Now she is worried that I might be getting free pussy, LOL. Na,, not me.
As you can figure, its a constant search, they come and go. But oh what a thrill.
As always, be safe,
Smiling Fox ;}










Reply With Quote





