Find Your New Baby
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #915

    duh,,, maybe they are working out of Duke's.

    So did any one go over. We know the rules. No discussion of sex, no money,
    go in the room, go to the bathroom. Maybe they are legit, well you know. Working out of Dukes. We are all looking to crack the east european market.

    Dam if I had time I would stop in. Go in with nothing. Just visit.

    Smiling Fox ;}

  2. #914

    Thinking Big, Not Small

    Quote Originally Posted by Rapid
    I have a liking for European females, so I called this place. A European sounding female answered, and wanted to book me. She gave an address which turned out to be Duke's Motel. Far as I got.

    Rapid
    Glad to see that this board does have an impact on the mongers that take the time to RTFF and capitalize on the mistakes by others, and have their big heads do the thinking instead of being led around solely by the pelvic area.

    On a side note, when I called I too got the European female, however, there was also a low commotion going on in the background that quickly died to silence as soon as the female initiated the greeting. It spooked the crap out of me and I just hung up. I guess we'll have to wait and read the papers in the next week or two to see if some sting went down.

  3. #913
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapid
    I have a liking for European females, so I called this place. A European sounding female answered, and wanted to book me. She gave an address which turned out to be Duke's Motel. Far as I got.

    Rapid
    Yeah same thing with me.

  4. #912

    Go back a few weeks

    Quote Originally Posted by Rapid
    I haven't seen Beautiful. Beautiful's number 410-262-0027 is used by Lady Logan in DC with a different photo. The left photo below (Beautiful) got seven hits on Tineye, the right photo (Lady Logan) got no Tineye hits.

    I may take a shot at it if I'm in the mood for a theme park sized butt.
    I was previously discussed a few weeks ago and we concluded it was most likely LE, if not definatley fake.

  5. #911

    Re: Beautiful

    Quote Originally Posted by Rapid
    I haven't seen Beautiful. Beautiful's number 410-262-0027 is used by Lady Logan in DC with a different photo. The left photo below (Beautiful) got seven hits on Tineye, the right photo (Lady Logan) got no Tineye hits.

    I may take a shot at it if I'm in the mood for a theme park sized butt.
    The pic on the left is a fake in 2 ways. 1) it is used all over the net for various things, and 2) the butt has been photoshopped. I have seen the original.

  6. #910
    Senior Member


    Posts: 257

    Poland, Romania, Latvia

    Quote Originally Posted by Smeagol1
    This is the oddest ad I've yet to see. Not sure how new this outfit is, or even if it is real. But I may have to TOFTT later this month.

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...uro-25/2230637
    "FROM:
    POLAND,ROMANIA,LATVIA
    bring up to $160.00
    serv.you looking for
    11am-till 3am next day
    443-469-8074
    call after 3pm-monday
    free parking"
    I have a liking for European females, so I called this place. A European sounding female answered, and wanted to book me. She gave an address which turned out to be Duke's Motel. Far as I got.
    Rapid

  7. #909
    Quote Originally Posted by Smeagol1
    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...uro-25/2230637
    "FROM:
    POLAND,ROMANIA,LATVIA
    bring up to $160.00
    serv.you looking for
    11am-till 3am next day
    443-469-8074
    call after 3pm-monday
    free parking"
    http://cnj.craigslist.org/fns/1614489613.html

    Tied to the same phone # is this ad, looks mighty shady.

  8. #908
    Senior Member


    Posts: 257

    "Beautiful"

    Quote Originally Posted by Baldconan1
    Gentlemen

    Has anyone had any experience with this lady. I saw her ads in the past, and it appears that she is back now. I'd appreciate any information. Thanks.

    Baldconan1


    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...now-24/2134311
    I haven't seen Beautiful. Beautiful's number 410-262-0027 is used by Lady Logan in DC with a different photo. The left photo below (Beautiful) got seven hits on Tineye, the right photo (Lady Logan) got no Tineye hits.

    I may take a shot at it if I'm in the mood for a theme park sized butt.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails beautiful.jpg‎   Lady Logan.jpg‎  

  9. #907

    Meagan - redhead from backpage (don't bother)

    *Meagan* (407)376-3457 - pics currently on balto BP of redhead with awesome knockers. Ok, I knew this one was way tgtbt, but I took the 30 seconds to check her pics on tineye...one can always dream.

    On the bright side, tineye will link you to some foreign site that has a bunch of free additional large high-def photos of this model showing her best assets.

  10. #906

    New place on Rt 40?

    This is the oddest ad I've yet to see. Not sure how new this outfit is, or even if it is real. But I may have to TOFTT later this month.

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...uro-25/2230637
    "FROM:
    POLAND,ROMANIA,LATVIA
    bring up to $160.00
    serv.you looking for
    11am-till 3am next day
    443-469-8074
    call after 3pm-monday
    free parking"

  11. #905

    WOW did you piss off Mr. Jackson. Sir.

    You know, I didnt read one report between you. LOL,
    But I sure went back to read Mr. Jacksons fine Reveiw.

    As usual, Jackson is on top of this.

    A beer for Jackson.

    And now, a brief update on things.

    I have been working the Civi's and non Pro's
    I am trying like heck to get a little blonde over for some TLC. She comes out of curtis bay, and has been doing car dates. What a beauty.

    A mature lady over by Harford, not a street girl i think, But she is a real lover. Been doing an occasional meet to get extra income. I hope I can help out.

    Met a real civi off one of the dating sites. 1st one. She was just too horny. hadnt been with a guy for too long. Now she is worried that I might be getting free pussy, LOL. Na,, not me.

    As you can figure, its a constant search, they come and go. But oh what a thrill.

    As always, be safe,

    Smiling Fox ;}

  12. #904

    Traveling to BWi

    I'm going to be in BWI this weekend.

    Any recommendations on hooking up with some girls?

  13. #903

    Report deleted by Admin

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  14. #902

    Thank you

    Jackson, thank you for rescuing us from this unproductive drivel.

  15. #901
    Administrator


    Posts: 5312

    The Bullshit Stops Now!

    To: Drobsdaman and Brahmabull,

    Apparently you are both incapable of getting the message that all the rest of us are tired of watching all of you behave like a bunch of women, so here's my last message to you and your aliases:

    I don't know anything about whatever problem you have with each other and I don't care. However...

    Effective immediately, you are prohibited from referring to each other in any of your reports.

    This means that...

    - You may not address each other in any report.
    - You may not quote each other in any report.
    - You may not mention, either directly or by reference, each other or any activities that they may be involved in.
    - You man not post your opinions regarding each other or any activities that they may be involved in.

    Violate this restriction one time, and I'll ban the perpetrator (and all of his aliases) without comment.

    Whatever the BS is, it stops now.

    Thank You,

    Jackson

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape