Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4177

    Right place wrong time?

    First Im A nubie on the forums not with the SW's. I got out 3 times last week 5:40am-7:45am looped from fred-scary then swung out WB to PA hung left and rolled all the way to fairhaven, didnt see any SW I would stop for so is it just bad luck or bad timing?

  2. #4176
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Red50
    Hey Stove:

    I went to PP/Conk the other night when I got back in town and it was all trannies like 4 of them WTF. I have not been gone that long. I guess I need to try again. I have never struck out on the east side, is this a sign of the times?

    Also has anyone seen CB Zoe digits dead, perhaps she spent her phone money on something else.

    Big Red
    I think she's dead or in jail rotting, last I heard was she had syphilis and everyone she lived with had it! Glad I always came strapped!

  3. #4175
    That's bad news, the Trannies usually hang out over on Eastern Ave, something must have driven them out. The ones I've seen are pretty obvious and not interested in deceiving anyone.
    The last time I was hunting in the area there were plenty of girls. It was just after one of the storms in Feb and they were out in the streets as the sidewalks were impassible.

    Quote Originally Posted by Big Red50
    Hey Stove:

    I went to PP/Conk the other night when I got back in town and it was all trannies like 4 of them WTF. I have not been gone that long. I guess I need to try again. I have never struck out on the east side, is this a sign of the times?

    Also has anyone seen CB Zoe digits dead, perhaps she spent her phone money on something else.

    Big Red

  4. #4174

    To many trannies

    Hey Stove:

    I went to PP/Conk the other night when I got back in town and it was all trannies like 4 of them WTF. I have not been gone that long. I guess I need to try again. I have never struck out on the east side, is this a sign of the times?

    Also has anyone seen CB Zoe digits dead, perhaps she spent her phone money on something else.

    Big Red


    Quote Originally Posted by Stoves Hot
    As I came home from the movies I took a ride past the loops, 2/3rds dead.

    B/CB and WW were both dead and as I was leaving B/CB there was some police action going on with some smashed up cars, and about 4 LEO came blazing through as I took my ride through WW (where I saw a couple of girls sitting on the stoop near the circle) so I continued on my way.

    I went to PP/Conk and saw 2 brunette and 1 blond wsw as well as 3-4 bsw. When I met up with Angie the other night the blond was nearby and I wanted try her out so I was hoping I'd meet her tonight. By the time I realized it was her I had gone to far so I swung back around but she was gone. Hope to give her a try next time I'm out.

  5. #4173

    First rule of mongering

    Quote Originally Posted by Subzero2
    It appears that the WW Circle bust yielded 4 arrests. Officer Lee (Irene) Kam, the Vietnamese decoy apparently did not meet the quota!

    The Sargent in charge of the operation reportedly disciplined her and said:

    you b!tch, next time you stand on that corner, start calling: fucki, sucki, one dalla, one dalla ... and when a black guy approaches you say: too big OK, too big OK.

    ========

    The guys busted should have read this forum and understood the first rule: if she wants to negotiate outside, just leave.
    Great example to point out Subzero. For those novice mongers (or those having their first experiences with this activity) that have not taking the advice to RTFF before running out into the city and capitalize on the mistakes made by other mongers before them. Well you are just asking for trouble with the law. Rule #1 has always been and will always be NEVER discuss anything through the window or outside. You can pull up and talk to the SW, ask for directions, offer a ride, even compliment them on their appearance (which sometimes works as a bargaining chip later when you actually do negotiate the fee and service). Most SWs realize what mongers are doing talking code like this; they also want to cover their own asses and will not initiate discussion of terms until you do. Have them hop in and drive off. If the ***** resists getting in, or wants to talk money before upfront, RUN. 50% of the time you will find out it's undercover LE; I found that a significant portion of the remaining 50% are girls that take the money upfront and rob you of your service (or provide the worst service known to man); it has been my experience that very rarely girls that discuss terms through the window or upfront provide an excellent service.

    Remember, in the end this is a service you are requesting and they are providing; where else in this great nation do you pay for a service before obtaining it? No-where!

    Be safe. Perform cop checks regularly before discussing any terms of service. And remember, think with the big head and enjoy with the little one!

    RoB-OuT

  6. #4172

    Lee Kam

    It appears that the WW Circle bust yielded 4 arrests. Officer Lee (Irene) Kam, the Vietnamese decoy apparently did not meet the quota!

    The Sargent in charge of the operation reportedly disciplined her and said:

    you b!tch, next time you stand on that corner, start calling: fucki, sucki, one dalla, one dalla ... and when a black guy approaches you say: too big OK, too big OK.

    ========

    The guys busted should have read this forum and understood the first rule: if she wants to negotiate outside, just leave.

  7. #4171
    Quote Originally Posted by Subzero2
    SW are in/out of 1707 like a bee hive. I once use a room there. Any insight?
    Unfortunately no, as I was going through the circle that's when the LEO was coming through. Plus I try my best not to make a pick up with a lot of civi's around. And even though I don't have any family I don't feel like dealing with any zealots.

  8. #4170
    Quote Originally Posted by Stoves Hot
    .... as I took my ride through WW (where I saw a couple of girls sitting on the stoop near the circle) so I continued on my way.
    SW are in/out of 1707 like a bee hive. I once used a room there. Any insight?

  9. #4169
    As I came home from the movies I took a ride past the loops, 2/3rds dead.

    B/CB and WW were both dead and as I was leaving B/CB there was some police action going on with some smashed up cars, and about 4 LEO came blazing through as I took my ride through WW (where I saw a couple of girls sitting on the stoop near the circle) so I continued on my way.

    I went to PP/Conk and saw 2 brunette and 1 blond wsw as well as 3-4 bsw. When I met up with Angie the other night the blond was nearby and I wanted try her out so I was hoping I'd meet her tonight. By the time I realized it was her I had gone to far so I swung back around but she was gone. Hope to give her a try next time I'm out.

  10. #4168

    Kelly, Etc.

    I never seem so many ugly girls in my life. Its time to take more money out the bank and take people's girl friends.

  11. #4167

    Looking for Dawn

    Hi,

    I did search the forum before I post this and could not find anything. I am looking for a WSW named Dawn who lived near the circle on Wilken. She is about 45 years old, a kind of short.

  12. #4166

    Kelly

    Yeah, I picked her up. She's nice, not the best, but the best I've had in a while. Definintly complained about how sensitive her breasts were.

    She mentioned to me that her "man" reads the boards and saw her picture and was pretty pissed. I kinda doubt this, but she mentioned that she got the license plate number of the car that picked her up and that posted her picture on the board. She kept going on about how she has some friend that works for the FBI that was going to track the tag down. I was like, ok, just shut your mouth and spread those legs. Like someone mentioned before, she didn't seem mad as much about the picture being posted, as she was that it was done without her permission or for extra money.

    I was wondering about that Thumb sucking thing too.

    There was this other girl I picked up the other day, sorry I forget her name. But she was short, skinny, perfect sized spinner. However, dang her attitude sucked. Took her to the motel cause all I was thinking was, "I'm going to tare that up! ". She takes an hour, showering (and probably shooting up). Finally did the deed with her, all she kept saying was, are you almost done? However, she had some Italian friend when I dropped her off with black hair that looked really nice. Too bad I didn't get her friend first.

  13. #4165

    It's relaxing

    Quote Originally Posted by Drobsdaman
    PS- Rook, what the hell is up with her sucking her thumb? I pick her up, she puts the digit into her mouth and even tries to talk with her thumb still in her mouth. As soon as she dressed, she's quickly sucking on her thumb again. With her very shy and anxious behavior, it makes you wonder, you know?
    She did that when I was dropping her off last Thursday after our encounter-which ended with no action for Rook & no dinero for Kelly. I had picked up Kelly & we had originally agreed on 2 pops, 1 in each hole.

    After driving to my spot, she goes the backdoor is closed today. WTF.

    Ok, I was still wanting to savior this date, we agreed on 2 pops.

    THAN she says she doesn't have time for 2 pops & at this point, I just said FUCK-IT, with her shitty attitudae that day & her changing her mind I gave up.

    As I was driving her back, that was when she started with the "THUMB SUCKING", I asked her what that was about & she said it "RELAXES HER". I was lmaf.

    Than as we got close to her house, she than told me some "JACKASS" on here told her about seeing her pics on here. Thanks MORON, whoever you are.

    Now get this MONGERS-I AM NOT calling everyone a "JACKASS". I am calling the guy who told Kelly he saw her pics on her a "JACKASS", comprender?

    Funny thing was she really didn't seem that pissed off that she found out but now she doesn't want her # given out anymore,

    So to the mongers who I have given her # to, you are Welcome.

    To the mongers that I have not-BLAME your fellow monger for that. Rook.

  14. #4164

    RookieMonger's "Rare Gem" Kelly

    After texting and calling back and forth, I was finally able to catch up with Rook's Kelly that he posted about not too long ago (the infamous 'nipple shot'). I agree, she's worth a second gander or more.

    Up until now, Kelly and I were just on opposite schedules. After a long day at work, I decided to see if she was free. On the chance of luck, she was. She told me to meet her at the McDs on the corner Pulawski and Highland. Always weary of what I am walking into, I parked the truck and walked in to use the washroom and grab a coffee. For those who have yet to make it down that way, it's rather easy to pick out a lone white girl walking around outside of this particular area. She was cute, 9 or 10 on the SW scale and an easy 8 on civi scale. With her hair up in a bun, she really looked different from your posted pics Rook, but a Gem nonetheless. Great figure

    It was dark and she wore a loose fitting sweatshirt and jeans (it almost appeared to be the same outfit she wore in your photos Rook). She seemed spooked when I approached her, asking if I was a good guy or not. We jump into my ride and before I could say anything, she's asking if it was alright to feel each other up before turning the ignition. Cop check? Oh hell yeah I approve. With a glance of a hand, I could already feel the soft flesh she hid under her tank top, just like Rook mentioned. I ask if she knew of any spots around the area, as I am not too familiar with this part of Baltimore. Without hesitation, she knows a spot (I guess indicative that she's no amateur). So we head North for a bit and pull off to the side in an construction park area, between several 18-wheeler rigs. She wants money up front. It was only due to Rook's great review that I decide to do so; normally I fight with the girls to provide the service first before the tip, reading about so many of you that pay first and the girl slacks on service or gets out of the car before providing anything. She wants $40, I told her I heard the rate was $30 and she quickly accepts.

    After being in the car with her for a minutes, you could tell she was high on something. On the ride over she kept asking "so you want the full service? " I never full service any first date, I always test the waters with BBBJ. Even after I gave her $30, she questioned whether or not I was here for full service. She started to take her pants off and mount me, when I reminded her that all I was looking for tonight was BBBJ, she confusingly replied "oh. Just head? Well ok! I charge $40 for full anyways. " Yeah, ok. For $30 you were mounting me and asking about a condom, but whatever.

    The action was great! She grabs on to Little-Rob and starts inhaling him. No tooth graze during the whole service, a rare quality now-a-days (I always seem to be coming across girls that several minutes in get tired and start teething the epithelium off my johnson in baltimore/Brooklyn). I grab on to her super soft nipples that I have been dying to try ever since Rook's post; they are better than I was expecting. I use my other hand to grab her ass which was just as soft and supple as her tits. Oh, I'll definitely be back for a FS next time for this. After 5-10 minutes, she starts to complain her jaw was getting tired. I was enjoying myself so much that I didn't want her to stop, so I tell her I WAS getting close (even though I was only MAYBE midway). And off she went again. For that little outburst, I grabbed the back of her head with both hands and started to skull-bang her. She stuck to it like a pro, gagging here and there but never letting up on the suction for even a second. After another 5-10 minutes, I tell her I was 'there' and she tells me in her mouth. Right as I begin to climax, she loosens the tension of her lips around little-Rob. I start to CIM when all of a sudden she sits up slightly and spits on my thigh. Alright, so for this first encounter I only pulled my pants down to mid thigh and slipped little-Rob through my boxers, and what does she do? She spits directly on to the front of my pants/boxers. I am looking at her like she was flipping out of her mind. On my pants?! Out of all places, on the front of my pants? Most of the girls usually take it in the mouth and quickly open the passenger door to spit, or into a napkin (which I had kindly provided several before starting), but Kelly spits the white-staining substance on my dress pants?! Yeah, thanks a mil. She stares back at me and says "I didn't know you had that much in you, I just could not hold it all in my mouth and I gagged last second. " Yeah, ok.

    I clean myself up with the provided napkins and she quickly dresses again. I drop her off near her apartment on M******t. She tells me to call her anytime, day or night, no matter what hour.

    Overall, my experience rates:

    Face 9+

    Body 9+

    Tits 12 on a scale of 10

    Service 8-9

    Due to somone's slip up informing her of this site, she would not let me take photos, fearing they would wind up on here again.

    Will repeat.

    RoB-OuT

    PS- Rook, what the hell is up with her sucking her thumb? I pick her up, she puts the digit into her mouth and even tries to talk with her thumb still in her mouth. As soon as she dressed, she's quickly sucking on her thumb again. With her very shy and anxious behavior, it makes you wonder, you know?
    Last edited by Drobsdaman; 03-11-10 at 06:45. Reason: I swear I can spell.

  15. #4163
    Quote Originally Posted by FromUnder
    Aound the circle on Wilkens cops using decoys 1 girl with ace bandage and an oriental girl be carefull just saw a take down at 1:30 this afternoon.
    I posted that from my mobile kind of got my adrenalin going when I saw it happen. I was heading north from SCary saw the Girl with the Ace bandage around her wrist she was heavy set didn't spark much interest. On my way back I saw some commotion and some ULE along with the girl surround this guys car. The Oriental girl was standing at the circle she definitely looked out of place but the ace bandage girl fit in remember guys if they won’t get in and try to talk to you from outside get the hell out of Dodge.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape