Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #916

    Coming out with a bang

    You may want to book mark this page. Alright, so I've been reviewing this board for a long time, and have received some good information, and have actually saved money by reading a persons review prior to meeting with them. And I will have to agree with the term YMMV. I will be posting several review and information that I find out (I'll have a good one up in the DC board shortly on Entice) to contribute. So hopefully, this all will help.

    Let me begin.

    Brooke - http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...fun-22/2259449

    She and I actully have seen each other several times over the last year. Well from my experience with her, she is cool and you can actually have a good conversation with her. Most of the time, I will hang out with her and just talk beforehand, and I often ask her about other chicks on the boards, and she will always give me the "low down" if she knows the person. Now I have not met this Paris girl that she is now posting with but her pictures doesn't faze me to try her out.

    The last time I hung out with Brooke, she actually had fews girls with her in the room having a pizza party (Layla - Hawaiin girl - ok looking but kind of chubby and wouldn't do, and another girl named Lexis)

    Lexis - http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...ime-18/2062163

    This was about 3 weeks ago, and I was told that the girl Lexis is now dead. That really blew me out of the water, because I just saw her the other day and she was outside of the room when I was banging Brooke. She was actually kind of cute and nothing like the pictures in her ad, but I guess I will never find out how she performs.

    Farrah from NY - http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...ded-21/2276132

    Dated her a fews weeks ago too. She is actually cuter in person. Kind of young and petite. Standard two call system. Went for the half hour special - $. BBBJ, covered FS, a little rushed. The experience was ok, but you can tell that she is inexperienced. She actually sends me a text when she is in town, but I haven't hooked up with her again because there are better ones out there.

    To be continued.........

  2. #915

    In need of business?

    Check this out, Kiwii is advertising trade for laptop, this is a recent ads, previous we $.50 quick, $half and $+ .60 full and/ or Laptop trade. given her reviews, will she take a commadore 64????, Her headers did not match ad prices until today, she bumped them up, I do not see her regular traveling crew here w/her.

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...y8o-20/1877823

  3. #914

    Rtff

    Quote Originally Posted by Joemech44
    I'm going to be in BWI this weekend.

    Any recommendations on hooking up with some girls?

    RTFF

    Just doing my part

    Big Red

  4. #913

    European Gateway

    Quote Originally Posted by Rapid
    I have a liking for European females, so I called this place. A European sounding female answered, and wanted to book me. She gave an address which turned out to be Duke's Motel. Far as I got.
    Rapid
    Hello Rapid:

    I Love eastern Russian and European women, I was in Istanbul for two weeks $$ buys you a 10+ for 24hours all inclusive you know all you can eat. A 1hr encounter .5

    You can fly round trip for $700, go to club Raina on the Asian side of the Bosphorus Bridge.

    I will post on Streetwalkers but, I went to PP/PH and went down Conkling it was all trannies; I have been out of town for a while but WTF.

    Big Red

  5. #912

    duh,,, maybe they are working out of Duke's.

    So did any one go over. We know the rules. No discussion of sex, no money,
    go in the room, go to the bathroom. Maybe they are legit, well you know. Working out of Dukes. We are all looking to crack the east european market.

    Dam if I had time I would stop in. Go in with nothing. Just visit.

    Smiling Fox ;}

  6. #911

    Thinking Big, Not Small

    Quote Originally Posted by Rapid
    I have a liking for European females, so I called this place. A European sounding female answered, and wanted to book me. She gave an address which turned out to be Duke's Motel. Far as I got.

    Rapid
    Glad to see that this board does have an impact on the mongers that take the time to RTFF and capitalize on the mistakes by others, and have their big heads do the thinking instead of being led around solely by the pelvic area.

    On a side note, when I called I too got the European female, however, there was also a low commotion going on in the background that quickly died to silence as soon as the female initiated the greeting. It spooked the crap out of me and I just hung up. I guess we'll have to wait and read the papers in the next week or two to see if some sting went down.

  7. #910
    Quote Originally Posted by Rapid
    I have a liking for European females, so I called this place. A European sounding female answered, and wanted to book me. She gave an address which turned out to be Duke's Motel. Far as I got.

    Rapid
    Yeah same thing with me.

  8. #909

    Go back a few weeks

    Quote Originally Posted by Rapid
    I haven't seen Beautiful. Beautiful's number 410-262-0027 is used by Lady Logan in DC with a different photo. The left photo below (Beautiful) got seven hits on Tineye, the right photo (Lady Logan) got no Tineye hits.

    I may take a shot at it if I'm in the mood for a theme park sized butt.
    I was previously discussed a few weeks ago and we concluded it was most likely LE, if not definatley fake.

  9. #908

    Re: Beautiful

    Quote Originally Posted by Rapid
    I haven't seen Beautiful. Beautiful's number 410-262-0027 is used by Lady Logan in DC with a different photo. The left photo below (Beautiful) got seven hits on Tineye, the right photo (Lady Logan) got no Tineye hits.

    I may take a shot at it if I'm in the mood for a theme park sized butt.
    The pic on the left is a fake in 2 ways. 1) it is used all over the net for various things, and 2) the butt has been photoshopped. I have seen the original.

  10. #907
    Senior Member


    Posts: 257

    Poland, Romania, Latvia

    Quote Originally Posted by Smeagol1
    This is the oddest ad I've yet to see. Not sure how new this outfit is, or even if it is real. But I may have to TOFTT later this month.

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...uro-25/2230637
    "FROM:
    POLAND,ROMANIA,LATVIA
    bring up to $160.00
    serv.you looking for
    11am-till 3am next day
    443-469-8074
    call after 3pm-monday
    free parking"
    I have a liking for European females, so I called this place. A European sounding female answered, and wanted to book me. She gave an address which turned out to be Duke's Motel. Far as I got.
    Rapid

  11. #906
    Quote Originally Posted by Smeagol1
    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...uro-25/2230637
    "FROM:
    POLAND,ROMANIA,LATVIA
    bring up to $160.00
    serv.you looking for
    11am-till 3am next day
    443-469-8074
    call after 3pm-monday
    free parking"
    http://cnj.craigslist.org/fns/1614489613.html

    Tied to the same phone # is this ad, looks mighty shady.

  12. #905
    Senior Member


    Posts: 257

    "Beautiful"

    Quote Originally Posted by Baldconan1
    Gentlemen

    Has anyone had any experience with this lady. I saw her ads in the past, and it appears that she is back now. I'd appreciate any information. Thanks.

    Baldconan1


    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...now-24/2134311
    I haven't seen Beautiful. Beautiful's number 410-262-0027 is used by Lady Logan in DC with a different photo. The left photo below (Beautiful) got seven hits on Tineye, the right photo (Lady Logan) got no Tineye hits.

    I may take a shot at it if I'm in the mood for a theme park sized butt.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails beautiful.jpg‎   Lady Logan.jpg‎  

  13. #904

    Meagan - redhead from backpage (don't bother)

    *Meagan* (407)376-3457 - pics currently on balto BP of redhead with awesome knockers. Ok, I knew this one was way tgtbt, but I took the 30 seconds to check her pics on tineye...one can always dream.

    On the bright side, tineye will link you to some foreign site that has a bunch of free additional large high-def photos of this model showing her best assets.

  14. #903

    New place on Rt 40?

    This is the oddest ad I've yet to see. Not sure how new this outfit is, or even if it is real. But I may have to TOFTT later this month.

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...uro-25/2230637
    "FROM:
    POLAND,ROMANIA,LATVIA
    bring up to $160.00
    serv.you looking for
    11am-till 3am next day
    443-469-8074
    call after 3pm-monday
    free parking"

  15. #902

    WOW did you piss off Mr. Jackson. Sir.

    You know, I didnt read one report between you. LOL,
    But I sure went back to read Mr. Jacksons fine Reveiw.

    As usual, Jackson is on top of this.

    A beer for Jackson.

    And now, a brief update on things.

    I have been working the Civi's and non Pro's
    I am trying like heck to get a little blonde over for some TLC. She comes out of curtis bay, and has been doing car dates. What a beauty.

    A mature lady over by Harford, not a street girl i think, But she is a real lover. Been doing an occasional meet to get extra income. I hope I can help out.

    Met a real civi off one of the dating sites. 1st one. She was just too horny. hadnt been with a guy for too long. Now she is worried that I might be getting free pussy, LOL. Na,, not me.

    As you can figure, its a constant search, they come and go. But oh what a thrill.

    As always, be safe,

    Smiling Fox ;}

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape