Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 57,286 to 57,300 of 61465
-
03-14-10 23:28 #4180Regular Member

Posts: 9If your talking about Zoey from Fairhaven I heard from a very reliable source that she has syphalis and it's in some fairly advanced stages.
Originally Posted by Big Red50
-
03-14-10 21:05 #4179Regular Member

Posts: 7The lovely Sue
I was on my way to work sun morning and stumbled upon Sue a 5'7 Italian beauty a 8 on the civi, be cups, nice ass but a little belly. I don't know if she does the hard stuff but a drinker for sure. Met her near haven place I prefer motels and guess what say has a room around the corner. 40 for both head to room she was a lot fun joking around. Anyway the funs strarts with a amazing BBBJ/DT I almost blew but held off to begin some mish we she was very active nice and tight she was cumming so hard lots of fun switch to doggie she was so into not rushed at all. I think so got so into she tried to kiss me hell no that GFE to far. Give me digits tried to hook later after work no answer the phone the vm is not in her name or voice, stolen I guess. Says so worked at Circus Show bar and now strips sometimes somewhere in dundalk. Anyone had an experience with her to me she is one of the better SW out now even though she says she doesn't be out like that, yea ok.
-
03-14-10 13:39 #4178Senior Member

Posts: 62Report deleted by Admin
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
Last edited by Admin; 03-18-10 at 15:32.
-
03-14-10 13:08 #4177Regular Member

Posts: 1Right place wrong time?
First Im A nubie on the forums not with the SW's. I got out 3 times last week 5:40am-7:45am looped from fred-scary then swung out WB to PA hung left and rolled all the way to fairhaven, didnt see any SW I would stop for so is it just bad luck or bad timing?
-
03-14-10 01:35 #4176Senior Member

Posts: 144I think she's dead or in jail rotting, last I heard was she had syphilis and everyone she lived with had it! Glad I always came strapped!
Originally Posted by Big Red50
-
03-13-10 13:29 #4175Senior Member

Posts: 134That's bad news, the Trannies usually hang out over on Eastern Ave, something must have driven them out. The ones I've seen are pretty obvious and not interested in deceiving anyone.
The last time I was hunting in the area there were plenty of girls. It was just after one of the storms in Feb and they were out in the streets as the sidewalks were impassible.
Originally Posted by Big Red50
-
03-13-10 13:14 #4174Senior Member

Posts: 515To many trannies
Hey Stove:
I went to PP/Conk the other night when I got back in town and it was all trannies like 4 of them WTF. I have not been gone that long. I guess I need to try again. I have never struck out on the east side, is this a sign of the times?
Also has anyone seen CB Zoe digits dead, perhaps she spent her phone money on something else.
Big Red
Originally Posted by Stoves Hot
-
03-13-10 12:05 #4173Senior Member

Posts: 62First rule of mongering
Great example to point out Subzero. For those novice mongers (or those having their first experiences with this activity) that have not taking the advice to RTFF before running out into the city and capitalize on the mistakes made by other mongers before them. Well you are just asking for trouble with the law. Rule #1 has always been and will always be NEVER discuss anything through the window or outside. You can pull up and talk to the SW, ask for directions, offer a ride, even compliment them on their appearance (which sometimes works as a bargaining chip later when you actually do negotiate the fee and service). Most SWs realize what mongers are doing talking code like this; they also want to cover their own asses and will not initiate discussion of terms until you do. Have them hop in and drive off. If the ***** resists getting in, or wants to talk money before upfront, RUN. 50% of the time you will find out it's undercover LE; I found that a significant portion of the remaining 50% are girls that take the money upfront and rob you of your service (or provide the worst service known to man); it has been my experience that very rarely girls that discuss terms through the window or upfront provide an excellent service.
Originally Posted by Subzero2
Remember, in the end this is a service you are requesting and they are providing; where else in this great nation do you pay for a service before obtaining it? No-where!
Be safe. Perform cop checks regularly before discussing any terms of service. And remember, think with the big head and enjoy with the little one!
RoB-OuT
-
03-13-10 09:36 #4172Senior Member

Posts: 162Lee Kam
It appears that the WW Circle bust yielded 4 arrests. Officer Lee (Irene) Kam, the Vietnamese decoy apparently did not meet the quota!
The Sargent in charge of the operation reportedly disciplined her and said:
you b!tch, next time you stand on that corner, start calling: fucki, sucki, one dalla, one dalla ... and when a black guy approaches you say: too big OK, too big OK.
========
The guys busted should have read this forum and understood the first rule: if she wants to negotiate outside, just leave.
-
03-12-10 10:50 #4171Senior Member

Posts: 142Unfortunately no, as I was going through the circle that's when the LEO was coming through. Plus I try my best not to make a pick up with a lot of civi's around. And even though I don't have any family I don't feel like dealing with any zealots.
Originally Posted by Subzero2
-
03-12-10 08:16 #4170Senior Member

Posts: 162SW are in/out of 1707 like a bee hive. I once used a room there. Any insight?
Originally Posted by Stoves Hot
-
03-12-10 01:19 #4169Senior Member

Posts: 142As I came home from the movies I took a ride past the loops, 2/3rds dead.
B/CB and WW were both dead and as I was leaving B/CB there was some police action going on with some smashed up cars, and about 4 LEO came blazing through as I took my ride through WW (where I saw a couple of girls sitting on the stoop near the circle) so I continued on my way.
I went to PP/Conk and saw 2 brunette and 1 blond wsw as well as 3-4 bsw. When I met up with Angie the other night the blond was nearby and I wanted try her out so I was hoping I'd meet her tonight. By the time I realized it was her I had gone to far so I swung back around but she was gone. Hope to give her a try next time I'm out.
-
03-12-10 01:00 #4168Senior Member

Posts: 62Kelly, Etc.
I never seem so many ugly girls in my life. Its time to take more money out the bank and take people's girl friends.
-
03-11-10 22:19 #4167Senior Member

Posts: 56Looking for Dawn
Hi,
I did search the forum before I post this and could not find anything. I am looking for a WSW named Dawn who lived near the circle on Wilken. She is about 45 years old, a kind of short.
-
03-11-10 14:32 #4166Senior Member

Posts: 62Kelly
Yeah, I picked her up. She's nice, not the best, but the best I've had in a while. Definintly complained about how sensitive her breasts were.
She mentioned to me that her "man" reads the boards and saw her picture and was pretty pissed. I kinda doubt this, but she mentioned that she got the license plate number of the car that picked her up and that posted her picture on the board. She kept going on about how she has some friend that works for the FBI that was going to track the tag down. I was like, ok, just shut your mouth and spread those legs. Like someone mentioned before, she didn't seem mad as much about the picture being posted, as she was that it was done without her permission or for extra money.
I was wondering about that Thumb sucking thing too.
There was this other girl I picked up the other day, sorry I forget her name. But she was short, skinny, perfect sized spinner. However, dang her attitude sucked. Took her to the motel cause all I was thinking was, "I'm going to tare that up! ". She takes an hour, showering (and probably shooting up). Finally did the deed with her, all she kept saying was, are you almost done? However, she had some Italian friend when I dropped her off with black hair that looked really nice. Too bad I didn't get her friend first.









Reply With Quote




