Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 57,286 to 57,300 of 61417
-
03-12-10 01:00 #4132Senior Member

Posts: 62Kelly, Etc.
I never seem so many ugly girls in my life. Its time to take more money out the bank and take people's girl friends.
-
03-11-10 22:19 #4131Senior Member

Posts: 56Looking for Dawn
Hi,
I did search the forum before I post this and could not find anything. I am looking for a WSW named Dawn who lived near the circle on Wilken. She is about 45 years old, a kind of short.
-
03-11-10 14:32 #4130Senior Member

Posts: 62Kelly
Yeah, I picked her up. She's nice, not the best, but the best I've had in a while. Definintly complained about how sensitive her breasts were.
She mentioned to me that her "man" reads the boards and saw her picture and was pretty pissed. I kinda doubt this, but she mentioned that she got the license plate number of the car that picked her up and that posted her picture on the board. She kept going on about how she has some friend that works for the FBI that was going to track the tag down. I was like, ok, just shut your mouth and spread those legs. Like someone mentioned before, she didn't seem mad as much about the picture being posted, as she was that it was done without her permission or for extra money.
I was wondering about that Thumb sucking thing too.
There was this other girl I picked up the other day, sorry I forget her name. But she was short, skinny, perfect sized spinner. However, dang her attitude sucked. Took her to the motel cause all I was thinking was, "I'm going to tare that up! ". She takes an hour, showering (and probably shooting up). Finally did the deed with her, all she kept saying was, are you almost done? However, she had some Italian friend when I dropped her off with black hair that looked really nice. Too bad I didn't get her friend first.
-
03-11-10 08:49 #4129Banned Member

Posts: 5343It's relaxing
She did that when I was dropping her off last Thursday after our encounter-which ended with no action for Rook & no dinero for Kelly. I had picked up Kelly & we had originally agreed on 2 pops, 1 in each hole.
Originally Posted by Drobsdaman
After driving to my spot, she goes the backdoor is closed today. WTF.
Ok, I was still wanting to savior this date, we agreed on 2 pops.
THAN she says she doesn't have time for 2 pops & at this point, I just said FUCK-IT, with her shitty attitudae that day & her changing her mind I gave up.
As I was driving her back, that was when she started with the "THUMB SUCKING", I asked her what that was about & she said it "RELAXES HER". I was lmaf.
Than as we got close to her house, she than told me some "JACKASS" on here told her about seeing her pics on here. Thanks MORON, whoever you are.
Now get this MONGERS-I AM NOT calling everyone a "JACKASS". I am calling the guy who told Kelly he saw her pics on her a "JACKASS", comprender?
Funny thing was she really didn't seem that pissed off that she found out but now she doesn't want her # given out anymore,
So to the mongers who I have given her # to, you are Welcome.
To the mongers that I have not-BLAME your fellow monger for that. Rook.
-
03-11-10 00:07 #4128Senior Member

Posts: 62RookieMonger's "Rare Gem" Kelly
After texting and calling back and forth, I was finally able to catch up with Rook's Kelly that he posted about not too long ago (the infamous 'nipple shot'). I agree, she's worth a second gander or more.
Up until now, Kelly and I were just on opposite schedules. After a long day at work, I decided to see if she was free. On the chance of luck, she was. She told me to meet her at the McDs on the corner Pulawski and Highland. Always weary of what I am walking into, I parked the truck and walked in to use the washroom and grab a coffee. For those who have yet to make it down that way, it's rather easy to pick out a lone white girl walking around outside of this particular area. She was cute, 9 or 10 on the SW scale and an easy 8 on civi scale. With her hair up in a bun, she really looked different from your posted pics Rook, but a Gem nonetheless. Great figure
It was dark and she wore a loose fitting sweatshirt and jeans (it almost appeared to be the same outfit she wore in your photos Rook). She seemed spooked when I approached her, asking if I was a good guy or not. We jump into my ride and before I could say anything, she's asking if it was alright to feel each other up before turning the ignition. Cop check? Oh hell yeah I approve. With a glance of a hand, I could already feel the soft flesh she hid under her tank top, just like Rook mentioned. I ask if she knew of any spots around the area, as I am not too familiar with this part of Baltimore. Without hesitation, she knows a spot (I guess indicative that she's no amateur). So we head North for a bit and pull off to the side in an construction park area, between several 18-wheeler rigs. She wants money up front. It was only due to Rook's great review that I decide to do so; normally I fight with the girls to provide the service first before the tip, reading about so many of you that pay first and the girl slacks on service or gets out of the car before providing anything. She wants $40, I told her I heard the rate was $30 and she quickly accepts.
After being in the car with her for a minutes, you could tell she was high on something. On the ride over she kept asking "so you want the full service? " I never full service any first date, I always test the waters with BBBJ. Even after I gave her $30, she questioned whether or not I was here for full service. She started to take her pants off and mount me, when I reminded her that all I was looking for tonight was BBBJ, she confusingly replied "oh. Just head? Well ok! I charge $40 for full anyways. " Yeah, ok. For $30 you were mounting me and asking about a condom, but whatever.
The action was great! She grabs on to Little-Rob and starts inhaling him. No tooth graze during the whole service, a rare quality now-a-days (I always seem to be coming across girls that several minutes in get tired and start teething the epithelium off my johnson in baltimore/Brooklyn). I grab on to her super soft nipples that I have been dying to try ever since Rook's post; they are better than I was expecting. I use my other hand to grab her ass which was just as soft and supple as her tits. Oh, I'll definitely be back for a FS next time for this. After 5-10 minutes, she starts to complain her jaw was getting tired. I was enjoying myself so much that I didn't want her to stop, so I tell her I WAS getting close (even though I was only MAYBE midway). And off she went again. For that little outburst, I grabbed the back of her head with both hands and started to skull-bang her. She stuck to it like a pro, gagging here and there but never letting up on the suction for even a second. After another 5-10 minutes, I tell her I was 'there' and she tells me in her mouth. Right as I begin to climax, she loosens the tension of her lips around little-Rob. I start to CIM when all of a sudden she sits up slightly and spits on my thigh. Alright, so for this first encounter I only pulled my pants down to mid thigh and slipped little-Rob through my boxers, and what does she do? She spits directly on to the front of my pants/boxers. I am looking at her like she was flipping out of her mind. On my pants?! Out of all places, on the front of my pants? Most of the girls usually take it in the mouth and quickly open the passenger door to spit, or into a napkin (which I had kindly provided several before starting), but Kelly spits the white-staining substance on my dress pants?! Yeah, thanks a mil. She stares back at me and says "I didn't know you had that much in you, I just could not hold it all in my mouth and I gagged last second. " Yeah, ok.
I clean myself up with the provided napkins and she quickly dresses again. I drop her off near her apartment on M******t. She tells me to call her anytime, day or night, no matter what hour.
Overall, my experience rates:
Face 9+
Body 9+
Tits 12 on a scale of 10
Service 8-9
Due to somone's slip up informing her of this site, she would not let me take photos, fearing they would wind up on here again.
Will repeat.
RoB-OuT
PS- Rook, what the hell is up with her sucking her thumb? I pick her up, she puts the digit into her mouth and even tries to talk with her thumb still in her mouth. As soon as she dressed, she's quickly sucking on her thumb again. With her very shy and anxious behavior, it makes you wonder, you know?Last edited by Drobsdaman; 03-11-10 at 06:45. Reason: I swear I can spell.
-
03-10-10 21:47 #4127Senior Member

Posts: 438I posted that from my mobile kind of got my adrenalin going when I saw it happen. I was heading north from SCary saw the Girl with the Ace bandage around her wrist she was heavy set didn't spark much interest. On my way back I saw some commotion and some ULE along with the girl surround this guys car. The Oriental girl was standing at the circle she definitely looked out of place but the ace bandage girl fit in remember guys if they won’t get in and try to talk to you from outside get the hell out of Dodge.
Originally Posted by FromUnder
-
03-09-10 19:44 #4126Regular Member

Posts: 10WW Hot with LE
Drove through the WW loop about 330pm today - saw a few good prospects but say even more LE.
Originally Posted by FromUnder
Seems every couple of blocks was a squad car. Just kept driving.
-
03-09-10 13:45 #4125Senior Member

Posts: 438Sting in progress
Aound the circle on Wilkens cops using decoys 1 girl with ace bandage and an oriental girl be carefull just saw a take down at 1:30 this afternoon.
-
03-08-10 22:29 #4124Senior Member

Posts: 85Patty
I can't wait 2 see her. I'll be down there this week or weekend 2 see her, if you got her number please send it 2 me, thanks
Originally Posted by Robespierre
Cnote
-
03-08-10 19:56 #4123Senior Member

Posts: 162LoriLee -- Sabrina -- Kierra -- Mo -- Amy -- Kelly
If you remember this petite blond cutie standing by Wilkins and Millington, that was Ms. Adams. She used to have a basement apartment off Brunswick and Lehman, sends her black BF to get her morning treat while she does her first customer. She has been located on the 1200 block of Lombard. Actually a minute form where Ms. Everett lives, that is Ashley. As a reminder, LoriLee is pleasant, accommodating, and aside from the tracks ... just be covered.
My trip started at 11 PM:
Drove and met Mo on S.Cary, a little BSW, decided to pass. White Kelly on S. Carey and Ramsey wearing a white jacket, she looked good, but resembles Stephanie, so I passed. Then around 11:30 PM I saw Kierra (BSW), she just got out of jail, 60 days. She lives on Goodyear?. Little past Monrou saw a couple of Standard Issue Street Walkers (SISW), decided to pass.
Went to SA and found one WSW whom I did not like that much. Nothing on Washington either way. Back to Ramsey where I saw a very good looking ...not sure if was a civilian or SW ... no luck.
In the upper Ramsey section I met Sabrina. She acted nice until she got in. I asked her what she was up to, she said an Orgasm. Smelled like a bucket of puke, so I was turned off instantly. Looking at her on the street I thought she was pregnant, but she was only fat, with tattoo around her bellybutton. She wanted to change the radio station, then she wanted to pee (opens the car door and wants to pee behind it on the street). I say NO. She says: no wonder you are single. At this point she started having an attitude, and asked for money upfront. All I wanted to do is get rid of her, so I told her I do not pay upfront. She said I was too fucken miserable, got out and slammed the door. I was very happy.
Took another round, the same SISW and Sabrina waving at me again .... too drunk to recognize it was me
Does anyone remember Amy, early 20s WSW, fresh, drinks a little. She is in rehab. How long do those things last? she offered some great GFE which I would like to repeat.
217.Last edited by Subzero2; 03-09-10 at 00:25. Reason: s
-
03-08-10 16:23 #4122Regular Member

Posts: 23Dawn in BCB
I remember a Dawn in BCB, that lived with her mother on Cypress or Elmtree between Pennington and Curtis, she used to be a truck driver was about 40 years old, was a little smaller than 5'5" 140lbs. so I'm not sure if it was the same one, saw her maybe a year or so ago right before she went into rehab but I used to really enjoy our get togethers!
Originally Posted by Blackdawn
-
03-08-10 12:36 #4121Senior Member

Posts: 307I know exactly where thats at. The bus stop right up against the Court House. Thats where some like to hang out, but its a pain trying to pick them up from that location. You have to turn onto Calvert Street and stop, and you're not supposed to stop on that side of Calvert (reserved spaces along the street at the C.H.), so you have to hope they quickly get in before a cop comes around the corner and buzzes you off or gives you a hard time.
Originally Posted by Bigdog99
-
03-08-10 10:56 #4120Senior Member

Posts: 142Angie on PP
So I went out to meet a friend and decided to have a look around the loops. I defiantly so some SW's on B/CB and on PP/Conk. The couple SW's I saw on B/CB looked pretty good but then stories of Carrie popped into my head so I passed but looking at the pics I now know that is wrong.
Later on B/CB had died down and the only SW I saw got scooped up. So I traveled over to PP/Conk and there were a few out. I met up with a wsw Angie, she wanted .30 but settled on .20 + a lincoln tip for a bbbjcim. Took direction well, had a sloppy tongue. Would be worth the trip to a notel if I had had more time.
-
03-08-10 09:34 #4119Senior Member

Posts: 318Little Patty
After 14 months in the slammer, eating a high carb diet, she looks like she gained about 15-20 lbs. With some makeup, lose about 20 lbs and a trip to the dentist she would look pretty good again. I've known her for about eleven years and unfortunately she is beginning to show her age. She is still a sweetheart though, an atf.
Originally Posted by Cnote
-
03-08-10 00:21 #4118Senior Member

Posts: 85About Patty
How did she look?
Originally Posted by Robespierre
I haven't seen her in over a year. I'm glad to hear that she is out.









Reply With Quote






