Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 57,301 to 57,315 of 61411
-
03-06-10 06:26 #4111Senior Member

Posts: 307Sounds like you found her Downtown, in which case its probably true that she does do more "escort" like service than street service. Like I said in many reports earlier, the Downtown SWs are not the typical brand. Many of them are younger women who aren't out there trying to support a drug habit. Some may also be found on BP or CL (those that have hotel rooms). Their rates are usually much higher also. Sounds like you had a nice find.
Originally Posted by Bigdog99
-
03-05-10 19:05 #4110Senior Member

Posts: 36Tia
Hi Gents,
It is the BigDog from Philly visiting your fine city again. I actually monger here more than in my own city b/c I am always here traveling for biz. Had a meeting lined up with Kim who works at PC on Wed but she blew me off (guess she had to get her meds). Pissed my off b/c I was very much looking forward to seeing her again. So I had to find an other outlet. Lucky I printed out copies of your loops (very helpful BTW-thanks to whomever thought of that). It was around 11:30 pm and I did the WW loop a few times and nothing except some nasty WSW (crackhead) and a couple knuckheads hanging out on the corner. Passed on the skank. Was getting a little frustrated. Decided to try the PP loop. Nothing. Was about to call off the dogs and was making a left to go try my luck at the Block off of E. Fayette and I looked up one block and I saw a nice set of legs in the on coming car lights. Had to make the left b/c I was blocked in and hurried around the block and hope no one else scooped her. Got around the block and she was still there. Got up there and gave her the look and she hoped right in. Cute little BSW named Tia about 5'2 and 110 pounds. Big smile very talkative. I think she said she was 24 or 25. Said she wasn't a heavy drug user-just smoked a little and drank a little. Had a young son and said she was going to school. Said she didn't go out too much and only does to pay her rent. Said she usually has a steady clientel who calls her instead of walking the streets. Yeah yeah blah blah blah. Heard it all before, but I really think she was being strait up-I am usually very good at calling BS. She was not your typical hardened SW. Guess it has been slow for her and I certainly wasn; t complaining-as I was glad she was out. Guys she was really cute and a tight body. Great attitude and had excellent skills. GREAT NICE juicy ass for how small she was. She only would do coverd BJ's and of course covered FS. I don't usually like CBJ's but she did just fine. I took pics but I messed up with my phone (it is new and I am still tring to figure out how to use it properly). Sorry. Rates were a little higher than standard fare, but she was well worth it IMO. Have digits if anyone is interested.
Be Safe out there. TheBigDog
-
03-05-10 14:43 #4109Senior Member

Posts: 142Finally got back out to the loops.
It's been a while since I've been able to get out but took my first ride out the other day pre-noon. Unfortunately I didn't see any SW's but I did one brunette with a body built for sin/fun but I don't think she was working. I plan to be back out after dark to check the sites.
-
03-05-10 09:42 #4108Regular Member

Posts: 9While we're walking down memory lane of Bruce's ex ho gf roommates. Whatever happened to the shorty from O.C.? Now that chic was smokin, and not just the pipe.
Originally Posted by Drpmd
Tank
-
03-05-10 00:40 #4107Senior Member

Posts: 162Liz
Drove through WW where I saw Liz on Ramsay and Calhoun. Std tuition for BJ which took longer than usual because ..... she is missing teeth. I did not realize that teeth did the stimulation, but mine has been over utilized, now covered with feathers and scales. Would not repeat unless demand-supply curve was messed up.
Originally Posted by Mairj23
-
03-04-10 21:17 #4106Senior Member

Posts: 119Leo
Tonight Leo is out in full force in ww tonight. Using marked unmarked and foot army. Mark just sitting at major zones. Already seen two brother caught in the game.
Take care
-
03-04-10 07:24 #4105Senior Member

Posts: 1045The elusive DAWN
Could this be the same DAWN who put on quite a show and performance at the APEX adult theater in Fells Point a few years or so ago that I reported on? I tried to find her myself but never did. She was a cute little girl who liked to play and show in the theater. Her coochie was very clean and responsive. DAWN came into the theater with some gray haired dude who enjoyed her show while she gave out bjs and let you play with her. After DAWN finished me off, she turned in her seat and blew the guy who bought her there. It was a real memorable time. Never did see the movie but could have cared less. BBB
-
03-04-10 04:34 #4104Regular Member

Posts: 1First Loop
I haven't ever picked up an SW, but did the PP loop (around 930 PM), and didn't see much except one chick, I think. Didn't stop or anything, but was just testing the waters to see what was out there. I've driven that area a lot, but have never spotted what I thought was an SW. Going to keep my eyes peeled from now on though.
-
03-04-10 00:06 #4103Senior Member

Posts: 144I remember a dawn from BCB she was about 5'5" 140 pounds, really good but a little ill tempered at times! I had some good times with her back in the day!
Originally Posted by Drpmd
-
03-03-10 22:46 #4102Banned Member

Posts: 5343Appreciated
Originally Posted by Whenwhen
Thanks for the headsup WhenWhen,
I always check before I upload the pics to make sure any reflections do not reveal too much. If you see something that I missed,feel free to pm me. Thanks again,Rook.
-
03-03-10 22:20 #4101Senior Member

Posts: 1334PickyRicky
Nice pics - but be careful. You're showing way too much of your car and the reflection in her sunglasses may reveal more than you want. These pics are here forever you know. Just a little advice - you can take it or leave it.
Originally Posted by Rookiemonger
-
03-03-10 13:48 #4100Senior Member

Posts: 160Anyone,, Dawn??
Okay so I'm trying again to find Dawn, I looked for her about a year ago on here and no luck but I'm trying again.
She is about 28 to 32 years old, when I seen her she had dark brown to black hair and it was curly sometimes and sometimes it was straight but the last time I seen her was in 2007 she had curly hair, She was dating a guy named Bruce then.
Anyone remember her?
-
03-03-10 12:39 #4099Senior Member

Posts: 45Sexy Brooke
Has anyone seen Brooke lately? I had her digits but lost them.
Please e-mail them privately if you know them.
-
03-03-10 12:29 #4098Regular Member

Posts: 12Kelly
Nice find. I like the right nip better than the left...love the face most of all.
Originally Posted by Rookiemonger
-
03-02-10 21:59 #4097Banned Member

Posts: 5343Kelly update
I am responding here instead of the NUMEROUS PM'S for Kelly's digits. I have tried all day w/o any luck. It doesn't even ring,just goes right to her voicemail. It does state her name on the voicemail but thats it.
Now yesterday on the way back to drop her off,she was constantly on her phone texting away. So,I am thinking either she is out of minutes or she gave me an old #.
Before I give out her #(all you DOUCHBAGS with 0 post doesn't count),I want to be able to try & nail her backdoor. Call me greedy if you want! :-)
Rook.









Reply With Quote






