Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4106

    Leo

    Tonight Leo is out in full force in ww tonight. Using marked unmarked and foot army. Mark just sitting at major zones. Already seen two brother caught in the game.

    Take care

  2. #4105

    The elusive DAWN

    Could this be the same DAWN who put on quite a show and performance at the APEX adult theater in Fells Point a few years or so ago that I reported on? I tried to find her myself but never did. She was a cute little girl who liked to play and show in the theater. Her coochie was very clean and responsive. DAWN came into the theater with some gray haired dude who enjoyed her show while she gave out bjs and let you play with her. After DAWN finished me off, she turned in her seat and blew the guy who bought her there. It was a real memorable time. Never did see the movie but could have cared less. BBB

  3. #4104

    First Loop

    I haven't ever picked up an SW, but did the PP loop (around 930 PM), and didn't see much except one chick, I think. Didn't stop or anything, but was just testing the waters to see what was out there. I've driven that area a lot, but have never spotted what I thought was an SW. Going to keep my eyes peeled from now on though.

  4. #4103
    Quote Originally Posted by Drpmd
    Okay so I'm trying again to find Dawn, I looked for her about a year ago on here and no luck but I'm trying again.

    She is about 28 to 32 years old, when I seen her she had dark brown to black hair and it was curly sometimes and sometimes it was straight but the last time I seen her was in 2007 she had curly hair, She was dating a guy named Bruce then.

    Anyone remember her?
    I remember a dawn from BCB she was about 5'5" 140 pounds, really good but a little ill tempered at times! I had some good times with her back in the day!

  5. #4102

    Appreciated

    Quote Originally Posted by Whenwhen
    Nice pics - but be careful. You're showing way too much of your car and the reflection in her sunglasses may reveal more than you want. These pics are here forever you know. Just a little advice - you can take it or leave it.

    Thanks for the headsup WhenWhen,
    I always check before I upload the pics to make sure any reflections do not reveal too much. If you see something that I missed,feel free to pm me. Thanks again,Rook.

  6. #4101

    PickyRicky

    Nice pics - but be careful. You're showing way too much of your car and the reflection in her sunglasses may reveal more than you want. These pics are here forever you know. Just a little advice - you can take it or leave it.





    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger
    Hey there my fellow mongers,
    I had the chance to pick up a RARE gem in PP yesterday. This was my 2nd pass around the PP loop & I actually saw Kelly on Fayette & Linwood. I gave her a friendly beep when I saw her walking,thinking she was a civi.

    When I get the "look" & a wave back I was like "NO WAY" she's a sw. I swung back around & got her attention & she gets in. She 1st thought I was LE,but after a few rubs here & there she was proven wrong!

    She was wearing a very revealing shirt with a jacket half zipped so I asked to check the goods on top. When I reached my hand in there,I was AMAZED to HOW SOFT her tits were. She said they were very sensitive so to be gentle with them. I couldn't stop fondling them as I drove to my spot.

    I went farther away this time because I didn't have my regular ride with me & it seemed to be alot more people out & abouts than usual. She was fine with my spot,didn't complain at all. The negotiations were slightly awkward. She had asked for .40 for a pipe cleaning with swallow. I countered with .20 & she came back @ .30. We settled on .30 but I wanted pics. She said ok but no action shots. WTF!!

    She had a pleasant attitude the whole time during the negotiations,ride to my spot. When we get to my spot & got comfy,I must have played,fondled sucked on those luscious TITS for a good 10 minutes. She responded very well to that & seemed to enjoy it as well.

    When we finally get down to the pipe cleaning skills,it was fantastic. She had me erupting after maybe 5 minutes. The only downer was that she didn't swallow as agreed but I let her slide because she had stated that she was into "backdoor delivery". I got her digits & told her that was what I wanted next time I see her.

    I tried her # this afternoon but it went straight to her voice mail. I will keep trying & see if I can make a "backdoor" delivery this week.


    She said she was 21 & had a 2 y.o kid,claimed to be clean for 3 months but who knows. She did smell very clean,just got out of the shower. I found out when during the pipe cleaning I tooka good hold of her hair for a good skull f*cking & her hair was still wet.

    Overall,it was a good time & would definitely repeat. What do you guys think of the pic of her close-up nipple. I love that shot.

    Enjoy the pics & be careful as always! Rook.

  7. #4100
    Senior Member


    Posts: 160

    Anyone,, Dawn??

    Okay so I'm trying again to find Dawn, I looked for her about a year ago on here and no luck but I'm trying again.

    She is about 28 to 32 years old, when I seen her she had dark brown to black hair and it was curly sometimes and sometimes it was straight but the last time I seen her was in 2007 she had curly hair, She was dating a guy named Bruce then.

    Anyone remember her?

  8. #4099

    Sexy Brooke

    Has anyone seen Brooke lately? I had her digits but lost them.

    Please e-mail them privately if you know them.

  9. #4098

    Kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger
    What do you guys think of the pic of her close-up nipple.
    Nice find. I like the right nip better than the left...love the face most of all.

  10. #4097

    Kelly update

    I am responding here instead of the NUMEROUS PM'S for Kelly's digits. I have tried all day w/o any luck. It doesn't even ring,just goes right to her voicemail. It does state her name on the voicemail but thats it.

    Now yesterday on the way back to drop her off,she was constantly on her phone texting away. So,I am thinking either she is out of minutes or she gave me an old #.

    Before I give out her #(all you DOUCHBAGS with 0 post doesn't count),I want to be able to try & nail her backdoor. Call me greedy if you want! :-)
    Rook.

  11. #4096
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger
    I was reading too much into it!! I didn't ask Kelly what her choice of candy was,but I didn't see any track marks(new or old) on her bod.
    Rook.
    Cool, again, she looks like a gem!!

  12. #4095

    Bingo

    Quote Originally Posted by Eatatmoes
    I think Mr. Leche was asking if you ever were able to figure out what she was getting high on to be able to say that she was "clean" for three months, and that he would be leery of someone who had ever used hypodermic needles.

    That is exactly what I was saying.

  13. #4094

    ~~~Muchas Gracias~~~

    Quote Originally Posted by Eatatmoes
    I think Mr. Leche was asking if you ever were able to figure out what she was getting high on to be able to say that she was "clean" for three months, and that he would be leery of someone who had ever used hypodermic needles.

    I was reading too much into it!! I didn't ask Kelly what her choice of candy was,but I didn't see any track marks(new or old) on her bod.
    Rook.

  14. #4093

    Translation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger
    I read & reread this quote a dozen+ times,not sure what your ?, or comment is,try again amigo! Rook.
    I think Mr. Leche was asking if you ever were able to figure out what she was getting high on to be able to say that she was "clean" for three months, and that he would be leery of someone who had ever used hypodermic needles.

  15. #4092
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseleche
    She looks like quite a gem, but were you able to find what she had issue with to be "clean" for 3 months? I pesonally would leary if needles were involved.

    I read & reread this quote a dozen+ times,not sure what your ?, or comment is,try again amigo! Rook.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape