Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4134

    Kelly

    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger
    What do you guys think of the pic of her close-up nipple.
    Nice find. I like the right nip better than the left...love the face most of all.

  2. #4133

    Kelly update

    I am responding here instead of the NUMEROUS PM'S for Kelly's digits. I have tried all day w/o any luck. It doesn't even ring,just goes right to her voicemail. It does state her name on the voicemail but thats it.

    Now yesterday on the way back to drop her off,she was constantly on her phone texting away. So,I am thinking either she is out of minutes or she gave me an old #.

    Before I give out her #(all you DOUCHBAGS with 0 post doesn't count),I want to be able to try & nail her backdoor. Call me greedy if you want! :-)
    Rook.

  3. #4132
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger
    I was reading too much into it!! I didn't ask Kelly what her choice of candy was,but I didn't see any track marks(new or old) on her bod.
    Rook.
    Cool, again, she looks like a gem!!

  4. #4131

    Bingo

    Quote Originally Posted by Eatatmoes
    I think Mr. Leche was asking if you ever were able to figure out what she was getting high on to be able to say that she was "clean" for three months, and that he would be leery of someone who had ever used hypodermic needles.

    That is exactly what I was saying.

  5. #4130

    ~~~Muchas Gracias~~~

    Quote Originally Posted by Eatatmoes
    I think Mr. Leche was asking if you ever were able to figure out what she was getting high on to be able to say that she was "clean" for three months, and that he would be leery of someone who had ever used hypodermic needles.

    I was reading too much into it!! I didn't ask Kelly what her choice of candy was,but I didn't see any track marks(new or old) on her bod.
    Rook.

  6. #4129

    Translation

    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger
    I read & reread this quote a dozen+ times,not sure what your ?, or comment is,try again amigo! Rook.
    I think Mr. Leche was asking if you ever were able to figure out what she was getting high on to be able to say that she was "clean" for three months, and that he would be leery of someone who had ever used hypodermic needles.

  7. #4128
    Quote Originally Posted by Joseleche
    She looks like quite a gem, but were you able to find what she had issue with to be "clean" for 3 months? I pesonally would leary if needles were involved.

    I read & reread this quote a dozen+ times,not sure what your ?, or comment is,try again amigo! Rook.

  8. #4127

    Her claim

    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger
    She claimed to be clean for 3 months but who knows.
    She looks like quite a gem, but were you able to find what she had issue with to be "clean" for 3 months? I pesonally would leary if needles were involved.

  9. #4126

    Problemchild

    I agree with BC.

    Bring her home.

    I knew you would find something to keep you warm up in Yankeee Country!

    KG

    Quote Originally Posted by Problemchild
    Thanks to L.T.M. I got Renee this morning for a few hours and had a blast with her. Yeah, she's a little ruff in the face but that little Russian chic can really go at it! We went at several times in several different positions. I truly enjoyed her and plan to see her again. She says she has a younger girl friend she wants to bring along for a 3some. I'm game for that!

    Thanks again, Buddy. If you want to go do some drinking next weekend, the beers on me!

    They call me Problemchild.

    And i'm back quiet.

  10. #4125

    Kelly

    Hey man,

    I enjoyed the pics so I used my TruReality approach to make them closer to the real view.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails kellyextra.jpg‎   kellyextra2.jpg‎   kellyextra3.jpg‎  

  11. #4124
    Senior Member


    Posts: 160

    nice

    Very nice pickup Rookie, Hopefully this is a sign of good things to come this year since last year wasnt that great. If your feeling nice I would love to get her #.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger
    Hey there my fellow mongers,

    I had the chance to pick up a RARE gem in PP yesterday. This was my 2nd pass around the PP loop & I actually saw Kelly on Fayette & Linwood. I gave her a friendly beep when I saw her walking, thinking she was a civi.

    When I get the "look" & a wave back I was like "NO WAY" she's a SW. I swung back around & got her attention & she gets in. She 1st thought I was LE, but after a few rubs here & there she was proven wrong!

    She was wearing a very revealing shirt with a jacket half zipped so I asked to check the goods on top. When I reached my hand in there, I was AMAZED to HOW SOFT her tits were. She said they were very sensitive so to be gentle with them. I couldn't stop fondling them as I drove to my spot.

    I went farther away this time because I didn't have my regular ride with me & it seemed to be alot more people out & abouts than usual. She was fine with my spot, didn't complain at all. The negotiations were slightly awkward. She had asked for. 40 for a pipe cleaning with swallow. I countered with. 20 & she came back at. 30. We settled on. 30 but I wanted pics. She said ok but no action shots. WTF!

    She had a pleasant attitude the whole time during the negotiations, ride to my spot. When we get to my spot & got comfy, I must have played, fondled sucked on those luscious TITS for a good 10 minutes. She responded very well to that & seemed to enjoy it as well.

    When we finally get down to the pipe cleaning skills, it was fantastic. She had me erupting after maybe 5 minutes. The only downer was that she didn't swallow as agreed but I let her slide because she had stated that she was into "backdoor delivery". I got her digits & told her that was what I wanted next time I see her.

    I tried her # this afternoon but it went straight to her voice mail. I will keep trying & see if I can make a "backdoor" delivery this week.

    She said she was 21 & had a 2 y. O kid, claimed to be clean for 3 months but who knows. She did smell very clean, just got out of the shower. I found out when during the pipe cleaning I tooka good hold of her hair for a good skull f*cking & her hair was still wet.

    Overall, it was a good time & would definitely repeat. What do you guys think of the pic of her close-up nipple. I love that shot.

    Enjoy the pics & be careful as always! Rook.

  12. #4123

    Kelly of PP-rare Gem!

    Hey there my fellow mongers,
    I had the chance to pick up a RARE gem in PP yesterday. This was my 2nd pass around the PP loop & I actually saw Kelly on Fayette & Linwood. I gave her a friendly beep when I saw her walking,thinking she was a civi.

    When I get the "look" & a wave back I was like "NO WAY" she's a sw. I swung back around & got her attention & she gets in. She 1st thought I was LE,but after a few rubs here & there she was proven wrong!

    She was wearing a very revealing shirt with a jacket half zipped so I asked to check the goods on top. When I reached my hand in there,I was AMAZED to HOW SOFT her tits were. She said they were very sensitive so to be gentle with them. I couldn't stop fondling them as I drove to my spot.

    I went farther away this time because I didn't have my regular ride with me & it seemed to be alot more people out & abouts than usual. She was fine with my spot,didn't complain at all. The negotiations were slightly awkward. She had asked for .40 for a pipe cleaning with swallow. I countered with .20 & she came back @ .30. We settled on .30 but I wanted pics. She said ok but no action shots. WTF!!

    She had a pleasant attitude the whole time during the negotiations,ride to my spot. When we get to my spot & got comfy,I must have played,fondled sucked on those luscious TITS for a good 10 minutes. She responded very well to that & seemed to enjoy it as well.

    When we finally get down to the pipe cleaning skills,it was fantastic. She had me erupting after maybe 5 minutes. The only downer was that she didn't swallow as agreed but I let her slide because she had stated that she was into "backdoor delivery". I got her digits & told her that was what I wanted next time I see her.

    I tried her # this afternoon but it went straight to her voice mail. I will keep trying & see if I can make a "backdoor" delivery this week.


    She said she was 21 & had a 2 y.o kid,claimed to be clean for 3 months but who knows. She did smell very clean,just got out of the shower. I found out when during the pipe cleaning I tooka good hold of her hair for a good skull f*cking & her hair was still wet.

    Overall,it was a good time & would definitely repeat. What do you guys think of the pic of her close-up nipple. I love that shot.

    Enjoy the pics & be careful as always! Rook.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails kellypic.JPG‎   kellystits.JPG‎   kellystitsagain.JPG‎   kellybirdie.JPG‎   kellycloseupnipple.JPG‎  


  13. #4122

    Condoms

    Quote Originally Posted by Happy One
    Problemchild, I hope your health & life insurance is paid up. You let her do you without a condom, your fuckin crazy. There is a whole lot better in apperance & abilities around to deal with that. Them is some mighty large beer goggles.
    I might be guilty of getting BBBJ's but, I ALWAYS cover for FS. And since you claim to know a better girl with a phone that actually works, then pass the info over. I trying to round up a few for my work crew and I have to try them out first. A couple of the guys have asked for a cute young black girl, too.

    Atleast my Uncle BootyCall liked her!

    PC. Back quiet.

  14. #4121
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy One
    Problemchild, I hope your health & life insurance is paid up. You let her do you without a condom, your fuckin crazy. There is a whole lot better in apperance & abilities around to deal with that. Them is some mighty large beer goggles.
    Man she has really fallen a long way since I last saw her years ago. Okay, she always had a skank face, but the body was awesome back then. None of those nasty blemishes like in those pics.
    Last edited by Admin; 03-03-10 at 01:30.

  15. #4120
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy One
    Actually there is 2 Renees on the west side. bOne has a large nose, long brown hair, about 5,5 filled out girl about 29 or so. She is clean & provides good service at standard rates. The other Renee has a ruff face.
    I did one with a ruff face once and never did again. You gotta do those doggie.
    Last edited by Admin; 03-03-10 at 01:30.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape