Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 57,331 to 57,345 of 61420
-
03-02-10 15:50 #4090Senior Member

Posts: 149Problemchild
I agree with BC.
Bring her home.
I knew you would find something to keep you warm up in Yankeee Country!
KG
Originally Posted by Problemchild
-
03-02-10 14:31 #4089Regular Member

Posts: 14Kelly
Hey man,
I enjoyed the pics so I used my TruReality approach to make them closer to the real view.
-
03-02-10 13:58 #4088Senior Member

Posts: 160nice
Very nice pickup Rookie, Hopefully this is a sign of good things to come this year since last year wasnt that great. If your feeling nice I would love to get her #.
Originally Posted by Rookiemonger
-
03-02-10 13:14 #4087Banned Member

Posts: 5343Kelly of PP-rare Gem!
Hey there my fellow mongers,
I had the chance to pick up a RARE gem in PP yesterday. This was my 2nd pass around the PP loop & I actually saw Kelly on Fayette & Linwood. I gave her a friendly beep when I saw her walking,thinking she was a civi.
When I get the "look" & a wave back I was like "NO WAY" she's a sw. I swung back around & got her attention & she gets in. She 1st thought I was LE,but after a few rubs here & there she was proven wrong!
She was wearing a very revealing shirt with a jacket half zipped so I asked to check the goods on top. When I reached my hand in there,I was AMAZED to HOW SOFT her tits were. She said they were very sensitive so to be gentle with them. I couldn't stop fondling them as I drove to my spot.
I went farther away this time because I didn't have my regular ride with me & it seemed to be alot more people out & abouts than usual. She was fine with my spot,didn't complain at all. The negotiations were slightly awkward. She had asked for .40 for a pipe cleaning with swallow. I countered with .20 & she came back @ .30. We settled on .30 but I wanted pics. She said ok but no action shots. WTF!!
She had a pleasant attitude the whole time during the negotiations,ride to my spot. When we get to my spot & got comfy,I must have played,fondled sucked on those luscious TITS for a good 10 minutes. She responded very well to that & seemed to enjoy it as well.
When we finally get down to the pipe cleaning skills,it was fantastic. She had me erupting after maybe 5 minutes. The only downer was that she didn't swallow as agreed but I let her slide because she had stated that she was into "backdoor delivery". I got her digits & told her that was what I wanted next time I see her.
I tried her # this afternoon but it went straight to her voice mail. I will keep trying & see if I can make a "backdoor" delivery this week.
She said she was 21 & had a 2 y.o kid,claimed to be clean for 3 months but who knows. She did smell very clean,just got out of the shower. I found out when during the pipe cleaning I tooka good hold of her hair for a good skull f*cking & her hair was still wet.
Overall,it was a good time & would definitely repeat. What do you guys think of the pic of her close-up nipple. I love that shot.
Enjoy the pics & be careful as always! Rook.
-
03-01-10 21:50 #4086Senior Member

Posts: 549Condoms
I might be guilty of getting BBBJ's but, I ALWAYS cover for FS. And since you claim to know a better girl with a phone that actually works, then pass the info over. I trying to round up a few for my work crew and I have to try them out first. A couple of the guys have asked for a cute young black girl, too.
Originally Posted by Happy One
Atleast my Uncle BootyCall liked her!
PC. Back quiet.
-
03-01-10 18:02 #4085Senior Member

Posts: 1533Man she has really fallen a long way since I last saw her years ago. Okay, she always had a skank face, but the body was awesome back then. None of those nasty blemishes like in those pics.
Originally Posted by Happy One
Last edited by Admin; 03-03-10 at 01:30.
-
03-01-10 18:00 #4084Senior Member

Posts: 285I did one with a ruff face once and never did again. You gotta do those doggie.
Originally Posted by Happy One
Last edited by Admin; 03-03-10 at 01:30.
-
03-01-10 17:52 #4083Senior Member

Posts: 978Safe Sex Complaint deleted by Admin
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a complaint about the safe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Safe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Safe Sex thread. Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their Safe Complaints towards individual Forum Members. Thanks!
Last edited by Admin; 03-03-10 at 01:26.
-
03-01-10 17:21 #4082Senior Member

Posts: 2233About Time
Well I've been waiting for some pictures. You finally got the job done. Nics pics. I bet she can lay a good one on you. Bring her home to Mpho. I'd like some of that.
Originally Posted by Problemchild
Uncle Booty
-
03-01-10 12:53 #4081Senior Member

Posts: 918Lot of Renees around these days aren't there?
-
03-01-10 08:29 #4080Senior Member

Posts: 153Rene
She did say something about dancing in past years. I meet a lot that say that. I never pay it any mind.
L T M
-
02-28-10 22:52 #4079Senior Member

Posts: 162Cheyanne
I dated her back in the Summer, about 20 yo, nice body, then lost connection, even forgot her name. Today I found her number, which is no longer working. Does anyone have 411 on her? she lives not far for the Duncan Donuts on Washington.
-
02-28-10 14:07 #4078Senior Member

Posts: 549Renee
Thanks to L.T.M. I got Renee this morning for a few hours and had a blast with her. Yeah, she's a little ruff in the face but that little Russian chic can really go at it! We went at several times in several different positions. I truly enjoyed her and plan to see her again. She says she has a younger girl friend she wants to bring along for a 3some. I'm game for that!
Thanks again, Buddy. If you want to go do some drinking next weekend, the beers on me!
They call me Problemchild.
And i'm back quiet.
-
02-27-10 16:28 #4077Senior Member

Posts: 162Nikki of Brooklyn
Not the thin attractive Nikke, this one Nikke (Nicole) is fat, but acceptable face. Picked her up on Fairheaven, just to fuck another face, almost changed my mind, but it was late and I was running low on gas.
Right when the going gets good, she stops to take a breath, then goes Umh? Umh?!, Umh?!! loud, meaning: are you about to finish. Punished her by driving way to far, and taking a looooooong time. Would not repeat.
As for the questions about Renee, if the talk is about slim, tall, "ruff" face Renee as described by Baltimonger (leaves a ton of lipstick on your underwear), she lives on Cole and Mount, at $15 Darnell's house. Good attitude, but I was advised against utilizing her services by a fellow monger.
Earlier before Nicole at CB, I checked out WW. Two SWs, one older and a much better looking younger one. The younger one would not get in without the older one.
-
02-26-10 23:24 #4076Senior Member

Posts: 246Renee
Originally Posted by Baltimonger
That's the one I posted. I think it's her Grandmothers house. She's the same one that danced at the Pussycat Club 6 years ago.
Happy HOing,
LM









Reply With Quote






