The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4122

    Condoms

    Quote Originally Posted by Happy One
    Problemchild, I hope your health & life insurance is paid up. You let her do you without a condom, your fuckin crazy. There is a whole lot better in apperance & abilities around to deal with that. Them is some mighty large beer goggles.
    I might be guilty of getting BBBJ's but, I ALWAYS cover for FS. And since you claim to know a better girl with a phone that actually works, then pass the info over. I trying to round up a few for my work crew and I have to try them out first. A couple of the guys have asked for a cute young black girl, too.

    Atleast my Uncle BootyCall liked her!

    PC. Back quiet.

  2. #4121
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy One
    Problemchild, I hope your health & life insurance is paid up. You let her do you without a condom, your fuckin crazy. There is a whole lot better in apperance & abilities around to deal with that. Them is some mighty large beer goggles.
    Man she has really fallen a long way since I last saw her years ago. Okay, she always had a skank face, but the body was awesome back then. None of those nasty blemishes like in those pics.
    Last edited by Admin; 03-03-10 at 01:30.

  3. #4120
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy One
    Actually there is 2 Renees on the west side. bOne has a large nose, long brown hair, about 5,5 filled out girl about 29 or so. She is clean & provides good service at standard rates. The other Renee has a ruff face.
    I did one with a ruff face once and never did again. You gotta do those doggie.
    Last edited by Admin; 03-03-10 at 01:30.

  4. #4119

    Safe Sex Complaint deleted by Admin

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it was a complaint about the safe sex practices of another forum member. Per the Forum's Posting Guidelines, Safe Sex Complaints may only be posted in the Safe Sex thread. Members may also use the Forum's PM system to voice their Safe Complaints towards individual Forum Members. Thanks!
    Last edited by Admin; 03-03-10 at 01:26.

  5. #4118

    About Time

    Quote Originally Posted by Problemchild
    Thanks to L.T.M. I got Renee this morning for a few hours and had a blast with her. Yeah, she's a little ruff in the face but that little Russian chic can really go at it! We went at several times in several different positions. I truly enjoyed her and plan to see her again. She says she has a younger girl friend she wants to bring along for a 3some. I'm game for that!

    Thanks again, Buddy. If you want to go do some drinking next weekend, the beers on me!

    They call me Problemchild.

    And i'm back quiet.
    Well I've been waiting for some pictures. You finally got the job done. Nics pics. I bet she can lay a good one on you. Bring her home to Mpho. I'd like some of that.
    Uncle Booty

  6. #4117
    Lot of Renees around these days aren't there?

  7. #4116

    Rene

    She did say something about dancing in past years. I meet a lot that say that. I never pay it any mind.

    L T M

  8. #4115

    Cheyanne

    I dated her back in the Summer, about 20 yo, nice body, then lost connection, even forgot her name. Today I found her number, which is no longer working. Does anyone have 411 on her? she lives not far for the Duncan Donuts on Washington.

  9. #4114

    Renee

    Thanks to L.T.M. I got Renee this morning for a few hours and had a blast with her. Yeah, she's a little ruff in the face but that little Russian chic can really go at it! We went at several times in several different positions. I truly enjoyed her and plan to see her again. She says she has a younger girl friend she wants to bring along for a 3some. I'm game for that!

    Thanks again, Buddy. If you want to go do some drinking next weekend, the beers on me!

    They call me Problemchild.

    And i'm back quiet.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Renee 001 (Small).jpg‎   Renee 003 (Small).jpg‎   Renee 006 (Small).jpg‎   Renee 007 (Small).jpg‎   Renee 008 (Small).jpg‎  

    Renee 009 (Small).jpg‎   Renee 011 (Small).jpg‎   Renee 012 (Small).jpg‎   Renee 014 (Small).jpg‎   Renee 019 (Small).jpg‎  


  10. #4113

    Nikki of Brooklyn

    Not the thin attractive Nikke, this one Nikke (Nicole) is fat, but acceptable face. Picked her up on Fairheaven, just to fuck another face, almost changed my mind, but it was late and I was running low on gas.

    Right when the going gets good, she stops to take a breath, then goes Umh? Umh?!, Umh?!! loud, meaning: are you about to finish. Punished her by driving way to far, and taking a looooooong time. Would not repeat.

    As for the questions about Renee, if the talk is about slim, tall, "ruff" face Renee as described by Baltimonger (leaves a ton of lipstick on your underwear), she lives on Cole and Mount, at $15 Darnell's house. Good attitude, but I was advised against utilizing her services by a fellow monger.

    Earlier before Nicole at CB, I checked out WW. Two SWs, one older and a much better looking younger one. The younger one would not get in without the older one.

  11. #4112

    Renee

    Quote Originally Posted by Baltimonger
    Ruff face Renee is actually "Ranee" who lived at the house on Fulton by McHenry (next to Sweetwater's) years ago and danced at the Pussycat, if I'm thinking about the same one.

    That's the one I posted. I think it's her Grandmothers house. She's the same one that danced at the Pussycat Club 6 years ago.

    Happy HOing,
    LM

  12. #4111
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy One
    Actually there is 2 Renees on the west side. bOne has a large nose, long
    brown hair, about 5,5 filled out girl about 29 or so. She is clean & provides good service at standard rates. The other Renee has a ruff face.
    Ruff face Renee is actually "Ranee" who lived at the house on Fulton by McHenry (next to Sweetwater's) years ago and danced at the Pussycat, if I'm thinking about the same one.

  13. #4110

    Rene

    Quote Originally Posted by Love To Monger
    My Rene does have a bit of acne wounds. OK, quite a bit. I've seen her in all lights. She covers it up pretty well with the make up. But if your fortunate enough to see her in the dawn's light you really wont give a fuck!

    I've reported on her before and my latest over night was not a disappointment.
    I feel confident in saying Your Mileage Will Be The Same. YMWBTS!
    Have working digits for trusted members.

    L T M

  14. #4109

    Rene pigtown

    Quote Originally Posted by Happy One
    Actually there is 2 Renees on the west side. bOne has a large nose, long
    brown hair, about 5,5 filled out girl about 29 or so. She is clean & provides good service at standard rates. The other Renee has a ruff face.

    My Rene does have a bit of acne wounds. OK, quite a bit. I've seen her in all lights. She covers it up pretty well with the make up. But if your fortunate enough to see her in the dawn's light you really wont give a fuck!

    I've reported on her before and my latest over night was not a disappointment.
    I feel confident in saying Your Mileage Will Be The Same. YMWBTS!

  15. #4108

    Renee

    Actually there is 2 Renees on the west side. bOne has a large nose, long
    brown hair, about 5,5 filled out girl about 29 or so. She is clean & provides good service at standard rates. The other Renee has a ruff face.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape