Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4118

    About Time

    Quote Originally Posted by Problemchild
    Thanks to L.T.M. I got Renee this morning for a few hours and had a blast with her. Yeah, she's a little ruff in the face but that little Russian chic can really go at it! We went at several times in several different positions. I truly enjoyed her and plan to see her again. She says she has a younger girl friend she wants to bring along for a 3some. I'm game for that!

    Thanks again, Buddy. If you want to go do some drinking next weekend, the beers on me!

    They call me Problemchild.

    And i'm back quiet.
    Well I've been waiting for some pictures. You finally got the job done. Nics pics. I bet she can lay a good one on you. Bring her home to Mpho. I'd like some of that.
    Uncle Booty

  2. #4117
    Lot of Renees around these days aren't there?

  3. #4116

    Rene

    She did say something about dancing in past years. I meet a lot that say that. I never pay it any mind.

    L T M

  4. #4115

    Cheyanne

    I dated her back in the Summer, about 20 yo, nice body, then lost connection, even forgot her name. Today I found her number, which is no longer working. Does anyone have 411 on her? she lives not far for the Duncan Donuts on Washington.

  5. #4114

    Renee

    Thanks to L.T.M. I got Renee this morning for a few hours and had a blast with her. Yeah, she's a little ruff in the face but that little Russian chic can really go at it! We went at several times in several different positions. I truly enjoyed her and plan to see her again. She says she has a younger girl friend she wants to bring along for a 3some. I'm game for that!

    Thanks again, Buddy. If you want to go do some drinking next weekend, the beers on me!

    They call me Problemchild.

    And i'm back quiet.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Renee 001 (Small).jpg‎   Renee 003 (Small).jpg‎   Renee 006 (Small).jpg‎   Renee 007 (Small).jpg‎   Renee 008 (Small).jpg‎  

    Renee 009 (Small).jpg‎   Renee 011 (Small).jpg‎   Renee 012 (Small).jpg‎   Renee 014 (Small).jpg‎   Renee 019 (Small).jpg‎  


  6. #4113

    Nikki of Brooklyn

    Not the thin attractive Nikke, this one Nikke (Nicole) is fat, but acceptable face. Picked her up on Fairheaven, just to fuck another face, almost changed my mind, but it was late and I was running low on gas.

    Right when the going gets good, she stops to take a breath, then goes Umh? Umh?!, Umh?!! loud, meaning: are you about to finish. Punished her by driving way to far, and taking a looooooong time. Would not repeat.

    As for the questions about Renee, if the talk is about slim, tall, "ruff" face Renee as described by Baltimonger (leaves a ton of lipstick on your underwear), she lives on Cole and Mount, at $15 Darnell's house. Good attitude, but I was advised against utilizing her services by a fellow monger.

    Earlier before Nicole at CB, I checked out WW. Two SWs, one older and a much better looking younger one. The younger one would not get in without the older one.

  7. #4112

    Renee

    Quote Originally Posted by Baltimonger
    Ruff face Renee is actually "Ranee" who lived at the house on Fulton by McHenry (next to Sweetwater's) years ago and danced at the Pussycat, if I'm thinking about the same one.

    That's the one I posted. I think it's her Grandmothers house. She's the same one that danced at the Pussycat Club 6 years ago.

    Happy HOing,
    LM

  8. #4111
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy One
    Actually there is 2 Renees on the west side. bOne has a large nose, long
    brown hair, about 5,5 filled out girl about 29 or so. She is clean & provides good service at standard rates. The other Renee has a ruff face.
    Ruff face Renee is actually "Ranee" who lived at the house on Fulton by McHenry (next to Sweetwater's) years ago and danced at the Pussycat, if I'm thinking about the same one.

  9. #4110

    Rene

    Quote Originally Posted by Love To Monger
    My Rene does have a bit of acne wounds. OK, quite a bit. I've seen her in all lights. She covers it up pretty well with the make up. But if your fortunate enough to see her in the dawn's light you really wont give a fuck!

    I've reported on her before and my latest over night was not a disappointment.
    I feel confident in saying Your Mileage Will Be The Same. YMWBTS!
    Have working digits for trusted members.

    L T M

  10. #4109

    Rene pigtown

    Quote Originally Posted by Happy One
    Actually there is 2 Renees on the west side. bOne has a large nose, long
    brown hair, about 5,5 filled out girl about 29 or so. She is clean & provides good service at standard rates. The other Renee has a ruff face.

    My Rene does have a bit of acne wounds. OK, quite a bit. I've seen her in all lights. She covers it up pretty well with the make up. But if your fortunate enough to see her in the dawn's light you really wont give a fuck!

    I've reported on her before and my latest over night was not a disappointment.
    I feel confident in saying Your Mileage Will Be The Same. YMWBTS!

  11. #4108

    Renee

    Actually there is 2 Renees on the west side. bOne has a large nose, long
    brown hair, about 5,5 filled out girl about 29 or so. She is clean & provides good service at standard rates. The other Renee has a ruff face.

  12. #4107

    Any

    Does anyone know of any girls in the Brookyln md part of md down rt 2.

  13. #4106

    Let me clear things up

    Gentlemen,

    There are two Renee's one from B/CB and the other from the WW loop. Now the Renee from B/CB at the time that her and I hooked up was telling me that she had a court date the next day and that she was looking at 100 days for a vop. Now one of two things happened 1) she did'nt show up and now has a warrant. Or 2) she did show up and the outcome was different I have'nt made contact with her and if she is still out there then that's what happened. Now the other Renee is out on the WW loop she is available as she was just reported on a few days ago. I hope this clears things up.

  14. #4105

    Other Than City

    Anyone know of good SW spots besides the city?

    I'm used to B/CB & W/W but looking to sample other parts of MD.

  15. #4104

    Renee

    She is not in jail and is well.Saw her a couple days ago she moved to a new location and said nothing of going to jail. I don't know where that info came from.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape