Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4076

    Renee

    Quote Originally Posted by Baltimonger
    Ruff face Renee is actually "Ranee" who lived at the house on Fulton by McHenry (next to Sweetwater's) years ago and danced at the Pussycat, if I'm thinking about the same one.

    That's the one I posted. I think it's her Grandmothers house. She's the same one that danced at the Pussycat Club 6 years ago.

    Happy HOing,
    LM

  2. #4075
    Quote Originally Posted by Happy One
    Actually there is 2 Renees on the west side. bOne has a large nose, long
    brown hair, about 5,5 filled out girl about 29 or so. She is clean & provides good service at standard rates. The other Renee has a ruff face.
    Ruff face Renee is actually "Ranee" who lived at the house on Fulton by McHenry (next to Sweetwater's) years ago and danced at the Pussycat, if I'm thinking about the same one.

  3. #4074

    Rene

    Quote Originally Posted by Love To Monger
    My Rene does have a bit of acne wounds. OK, quite a bit. I've seen her in all lights. She covers it up pretty well with the make up. But if your fortunate enough to see her in the dawn's light you really wont give a fuck!

    I've reported on her before and my latest over night was not a disappointment.
    I feel confident in saying Your Mileage Will Be The Same. YMWBTS!
    Have working digits for trusted members.

    L T M

  4. #4073

    Rene pigtown

    Quote Originally Posted by Happy One
    Actually there is 2 Renees on the west side. bOne has a large nose, long
    brown hair, about 5,5 filled out girl about 29 or so. She is clean & provides good service at standard rates. The other Renee has a ruff face.

    My Rene does have a bit of acne wounds. OK, quite a bit. I've seen her in all lights. She covers it up pretty well with the make up. But if your fortunate enough to see her in the dawn's light you really wont give a fuck!

    I've reported on her before and my latest over night was not a disappointment.
    I feel confident in saying Your Mileage Will Be The Same. YMWBTS!

  5. #4072

    Renee

    Actually there is 2 Renees on the west side. bOne has a large nose, long
    brown hair, about 5,5 filled out girl about 29 or so. She is clean & provides good service at standard rates. The other Renee has a ruff face.

  6. #4071

    Any

    Does anyone know of any girls in the Brookyln md part of md down rt 2.

  7. #4070

    Let me clear things up

    Gentlemen,

    There are two Renee's one from B/CB and the other from the WW loop. Now the Renee from B/CB at the time that her and I hooked up was telling me that she had a court date the next day and that she was looking at 100 days for a vop. Now one of two things happened 1) she did'nt show up and now has a warrant. Or 2) she did show up and the outcome was different I have'nt made contact with her and if she is still out there then that's what happened. Now the other Renee is out on the WW loop she is available as she was just reported on a few days ago. I hope this clears things up.

  8. #4069

    Other Than City

    Anyone know of good SW spots besides the city?

    I'm used to B/CB & W/W but looking to sample other parts of MD.

  9. #4068

    Renee

    She is not in jail and is well.Saw her a couple days ago she moved to a new location and said nothing of going to jail. I don't know where that info came from.

  10. #4067

    Renee

    I thought Renee was in the clinker for 100 days?

    WTF maybe its another Renee and I am confused.

    Could still use her digits if anyone can PM them and she is real.

  11. #4066
    Quote Originally Posted by Littleman P
    Was out during the day rolling through the ww, seen a nice one near carey but I was a liitle afraid to stop because of the fear of getting caught by Sebastian.

    This guy sucks!
    Go away Sebastian.

    You have two posts and both mention Sebastian.

  12. #4065

    Senior mongers?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdawn
    Wrong number dude! you cant fool the senior mongers on this board!
    Your Blocked! Senoir Monger is so old.

  13. #4064

    Renee

    Hooked up with an old friend today, thanks to SirDrDunk. Called Renee and picked her up an hour later for a run to my hotel. She's put on 15 well needed lbs since the last time I saw her and while she was never a beauty queen, even in her dancing days, she provided the same great unrushed service.

    I took her to dine in fine SW style (BK) and talked about who got busted, died or went missing since the last I saw her and then off to the HO tel.

    Good oral skills and energetic FS action for the next 1 1/2 hr when her phone rang. I had been just about to go for the 3rd hole special but she had the opportunity to meet a steady high roller so we wrapped it up. Two pops and $50 lighter, I took her back to ww with a smile on my face.

    Two thumbs up and Happy Hoing to the Bawlmor board,

    LM

  14. #4063

    Greed and Gratitude

    Quote Originally Posted by Gintonicrocks
    You state in your report that her skill were impressive. Was it worth the $.3 or not. If the going rate is $.2 + tip, and you tip for quality, maybe you end up giving her a $.1 = $.3. Now is there a complaint. Ashley has tons of testimonials on this board, and I wouldn't put her out for a flat $.3 quote.
    GTR
    Don't you just hate restaurants which calculate and add the tip to your check. I prefer to offer a tip as an act of gratitude, not to pay one as an act of greed.

    If the $.1 becomes part of the fee, then there will be no incentive.

    I have picked up good SWs which were lousy at times. That is incentive for any SW to become lousy.

  15. #4062
    Can we get the downtown stroll again? What streets to hit.

    I know it was discussed before, but I can't find that report.

    Thanks a ton!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape