Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4105

    Other Than City

    Anyone know of good SW spots besides the city?

    I'm used to B/CB & W/W but looking to sample other parts of MD.

  2. #4104

    Renee

    She is not in jail and is well.Saw her a couple days ago she moved to a new location and said nothing of going to jail. I don't know where that info came from.

  3. #4103

    Renee

    I thought Renee was in the clinker for 100 days?

    WTF maybe its another Renee and I am confused.

    Could still use her digits if anyone can PM them and she is real.

  4. #4102
    Quote Originally Posted by Littleman P
    Was out during the day rolling through the ww, seen a nice one near carey but I was a liitle afraid to stop because of the fear of getting caught by Sebastian.

    This guy sucks!
    Go away Sebastian.

    You have two posts and both mention Sebastian.

  5. #4101

    Senior mongers?

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdawn
    Wrong number dude! you cant fool the senior mongers on this board!
    Your Blocked! Senoir Monger is so old.

  6. #4100

    Renee

    Hooked up with an old friend today, thanks to SirDrDunk. Called Renee and picked her up an hour later for a run to my hotel. She's put on 15 well needed lbs since the last time I saw her and while she was never a beauty queen, even in her dancing days, she provided the same great unrushed service.

    I took her to dine in fine SW style (BK) and talked about who got busted, died or went missing since the last I saw her and then off to the HO tel.

    Good oral skills and energetic FS action for the next 1 1/2 hr when her phone rang. I had been just about to go for the 3rd hole special but she had the opportunity to meet a steady high roller so we wrapped it up. Two pops and $50 lighter, I took her back to ww with a smile on my face.

    Two thumbs up and Happy Hoing to the Bawlmor board,

    LM

  7. #4099

    Greed and Gratitude

    Quote Originally Posted by Gintonicrocks
    You state in your report that her skill were impressive. Was it worth the $.3 or not. If the going rate is $.2 + tip, and you tip for quality, maybe you end up giving her a $.1 = $.3. Now is there a complaint. Ashley has tons of testimonials on this board, and I wouldn't put her out for a flat $.3 quote.
    GTR
    Don't you just hate restaurants which calculate and add the tip to your check. I prefer to offer a tip as an act of gratitude, not to pay one as an act of greed.

    If the $.1 becomes part of the fee, then there will be no incentive.

    I have picked up good SWs which were lousy at times. That is incentive for any SW to become lousy.

  8. #4098
    Can we get the downtown stroll again? What streets to hit.

    I know it was discussed before, but I can't find that report.

    Thanks a ton!

  9. #4097

    Yea!

    Quote Originally Posted by Baltimonger
    They use their sisters for that out there.
    I'd pay for that!

  10. #4096
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevevain15
    Carroll County needs $love$ too!
    They use their sisters for that out there.

  11. #4095

    Expensive, Dude, it's not a cup of coffee

    Quote Originally Posted by Alphonse Smith
    I pick up Ashley and her skill was impressive. However, she charged me 30 for a BBBJ which I find kind of expensive. I thought the rate for BBBJ is 20 plus tip. I have been burned before so now I only call or pick up SW that got good rating from other mongers. Anyone know any other girls I should try please PM me.
    You state in your report that her skill were impressive. Was it worth the $.3 or not. If the going rate is $.2 + tip, and you tip for quality, maybe you end up giving her a $.1 = $.3. Now is there a complaint. Ashley has tons of testimonials on this board, and I wouldn't put her out for a flat $.3 quote.
    GTR

  12. #4094

    Carroll County

    Carroll County needs $love$ too!

  13. #4093
    Do any of you know a cougar (mid-late 40's) Estella? She's kind of light-medium complexion, and moved down to Atlanta for awhile but I think she's back in Baltimore. Anybody that has hung out with her or has contact info please post here or PM me, it would be much appreciated.

  14. #4092

    OMG is this getting out of control?

    Essex, Towson, Or White marsh.

    Na, Those are terrible areas. No one lives there. Desolate. Economically void.

    I am not sure, Has anyone ever even seen a female in those areas. Aliens mostly.

    Would some one out there save me from this lunacy.

    Tell these clowns to RTFF.

    I am now getting PM for baltimore national pike, and carrol county. Just incredible.

    Smiling Fox

  15. #4091
    Quote Originally Posted by Smiling Fox
    Its the best kept secret ever in BaLtimore. Baltimore national pike, Has more action FOOT 4 FOOT, than any other location in the WORLD<. The quality is all 10's, prices low, and action top flight. OH and no LE. NONE.

    SO don't waste any time out there, go to baltimore nationa pike. Get all you can, and get back to us on your results. Yeah.

    Yours truely

    RTFF
    Does anyone know any good spots in the Essex / Towson / Whitemarsh area?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape