Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 697 of 875 FirstFirst ... 197 597 647 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 747 797 ... LastLast
Results 10,441 to 10,455 of 13117
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2677
    I was excited and looking forward to report on my second trip to your wonderful city, when all went to hell.

    First, I went to check things out in Camden. 10-15 girls out around 3pm, but all a bit too worn for my taste.

    Over the bridge I go. After about an hour of up-and-down the K, I saw one worth the effort near the AA (?) place. Not wanting to draw too much attention, I went around the block. Yep, she was gone. But much worse than this, within five minutes I got pulled over for a traffic violation, and interrogated as to my reasons for visiting the area. Now,I am a very experienced monger, who knows the usual driving protocol. But I guess the out-of-state plates raised questions. My license didn't help either. The officers were so nice, at one point I thought I got pulled over by the Gestapo! After receiveing the summons I got so freaked out I decided to take another spin on the K and call it quits. Of course, as luck would have it, that's when I saw three other girls right up my alley! I really wanted to score, but just got too freaked out. I don't know much about the Philly PD, and didn't want to chance it. What would you guys have done?

    I guess I'll make sure to post a report from when I have to come back for court! Which only reminds me, can anyone recommend (PM please, not to crowd this board) a relatively inexpensive, but comfortable hotel (NOT a known no-tell) in the K area that would allow guests?

  2. #2676

    Another lovely set

    Not only should the girls thank you for making them look so good, but the Carlyle should pay you for making their dump look like the Hilton!

    You got quite the eye man. Keep it up!

  3. #2675
    Quote Originally Posted by Freaklikdat
    This is gonna be brief: saw Jaime on OYR stroll of all places, she has a pimp now even though she said she does but she had a black eye & dude kept calling every 10 minutes. Damn she was pissed when she found out above her pics posted by resident evil1. I took pics & filmed her but she rushed & complained the entire time two thumbs down for BBBJ & FS. I'm one of those dudes that rarely does repeat dates because i like variety but i did give jaime another try because of the good 1st encounter but never again for me it's on to the next. YMMV.

    P.S. I do have video of Jaime so if ya'll want me to post it comment or PM me cause it don't make no sense in editing & posting if I get 400+ views and a few comments
    She is on the Old York Road stroll now?

  4. #2674
    Quote Originally Posted by Freaklikdat
    This is gonna be brief: saw Jaime on OYR stroll of all places, she has a pimp now even though she said she does but she had a black eye & dude kept calling every 10 minutes. Damn she was pissed when she found out above her pics posted by resident evil1. I took pics & filmed her but she rushed & complained the entire time two thumbs down for BBBJ & FS. I'm one of those dudes that rarely does repeat dates because i like variety but i did give jaime another try because of the good 1st encounter but never again for me it's on to the next. YMMV.

    P.S. I do have video of Jaime so if ya'll want me to post it comment or PM me cause it don't make no sense in editing & posting if I get 400+ views and a few comments

    Sure, post the video. Last ones were good. Nice actually seeing the girls in action vs just a pose. Glad you thought of posting the vid clips for everyone. I guess many cell phones and digital cameras offering video, more should be able to to so as well. For me I'm not a big one on taking pics. Not good for me to have evidence on my computer or phone/camera. Times I have taken pics they have been mostly G-Rated.

  5. #2673

    Jaime

    Freaklikdat,

    What’s taking your Senior Membership so long? I hate waiting for the reviews after seeing the pictures.

    Jaime looks like a sweetie. Another nice find – I hope.

    CookyJar

  6. #2672

    Jaime aka Sweet vanilla:(

    This is gonna be brief: saw Jaime on OYR stroll of all places, she has a pimp now even though she said she does but she had a black eye & dude kept calling every 10 minutes. Damn she was pissed when she found out above her pics posted by resident evil1. I took pics & filmed her but she rushed & complained the entire time two thumbs down for BBBJ & FS. I'm one of those dudes that rarely does repeat dates because i like variety but i did give jaime another try because of the good 1st encounter but never again for me it's on to the next. YMMV.

    P.S. I do have video of Jaime so if ya'll want me to post it comment or PM me cause it don't make no sense in editing & posting if I get 400+ views and a few comments
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SV5.jpg‎   SV6.jpg‎   SV7.jpg‎  

  7. #2671

    RE: School girl(Melissa)

    That school girl is melissa, whose a veteran of the K. She had on the same outfit when I hooked up with her http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...chmentid=91126

    Her BBBJCIM is up there with the best of them on the K but lots of stretchmarks from children & weight loss

  8. #2670

    Videos

    Those videos are bad-ass, good work.

  9. #2669
    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger
    Hey Super,

    The sw wearing the school girl outfit was on K & M street. I saw her the whole time when I was making my loops,with no one picking her up. She is better looking from afar but ok up close. That was why I passed on her. She was standing with a older butch looking sw. She may have been a fine date but I was out looking for a GEM that day.

    Re: Michelle the Ripoff? I guess you are right MM,YMMV. Before I got to the stroll,I had what $ I intended to spend per sw in my pocket. All else was put away. I say per sw becuz in case I was able to do a 2nd pick-up,I would do the same again. I just carry in my pocket around .30ish per sw.

    I also NEVER take a girl to cop,if a girl is too dope sick I will pass. There are MANY other sw on the K. Even if there weren't,I wouldn't take any chances.

    I forgot to mention that Michelle just got out of the "concrete hotel" so that bust that MM mentioned,she may have just gotten out from there.
    Rook, she told me about this hotel stay it was for threatening a Crossing Guard of all poeple. She is a crazy Rock Head

  10. #2668
    95% of them will rip you off if you give them the cash and they get out. Even some of your regular girls who you might have a little trust in will do that. There are a very few trust worthy ones, but not many. Point blank you got the money you got the power always remember that you can always back out and say no get out.

  11. #2667

    Michelle beware !!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Monger
    OMFG! That's the skank SW that ripped me off for a Jack!

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...chmentid=91788

    See my previous report on her:

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...postcount=2355

    She may be cute but watch your wallets fellow mongers, and NEVER EVER let this little biatch cop with your money before you get your service.

    I guess YMMV always applies, but this SW is apparently capable of bein both sweet and sour.
    don't let her in your car. She will steal anything within reach. She fire a stem up in your car with out asking and get totally psychotic with you if you tell her to stop. Beware of Michelle!

    She got me too Mad Monger and for more money. One of the confusing things I have found as this: just because you have a good history with a SW-by that I mean she has copped before and can returned. That in no way means has any bearing on what they will do today.

    Here are photos I took the time she did not burn me. Here is the complete

    Michelle bare ass naked
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 1.jpg‎   2.JPG‎   3.JPG‎   4.jpg‎   5.jpg‎  

    7.jpg‎   8.jpg‎   9.jpg‎  

  12. #2666

    re: School girl sw

    Hey Super,
    The sw wearing the school girl outfit was on K & M street. I saw her the whole time when I was making my loops,with no one picking her up. She is better looking from afar but ok up close. That was why I passed on her. She was standing with a older butch looking sw. She may have been a fine date but I was out looking for a GEM that day.

    Re: Michelle the Ripoff? I guess you are right MM,YMMV. Before I got to the stroll,I had what $ I intended to spend per sw in my pocket. All else was put away. I say per sw becuz in case I was able to do a 2nd pick-up,I would do the same again. I just carry in my pocket around .30ish per sw.

    I also NEVER take a girl to cop,if a girl is too dope sick I will pass. There are MANY other sw on the K. Even if there weren't,I wouldn't take any chances.
    I forgot to mention that Michelle just got out of the "concrete hotel" so that bust that MM mentioned,she may have just gotten out from there.

    She also mentioned that she accepts packages at the "backdoor" so those of you interested in backdoor deliveries-inquire when you are with her. NO DIGITS for Michelle, -(that means all the retards that are pm'ing me with no post or 1 posts requesting # for Michelle) I DO NOT HAVE HER #!
    Until my next visit to Philly-take care & as always,be cautious & alert out there! Rook.

  13. #2665

    Marvelous Michelle?

    OMFG! That's the skank SW that ripped me off for a Jack!

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...chmentid=91788

    See my previous report on her:

    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...postcount=2355

    She may be cute but watch your wallets fellow mongers, and NEVER EVER let this little biatch cop with your money before you get your service.

    I guess YMMV always applies, but this SW is apparently capable of bein both sweet and sour.

  14. #2664

    Re: Marvelous Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by Rookiemonger
    All in all a very good date,...
    All in all; a great report, great pictures and a great job.

    CookyJar

  15. #2663

    RE: Marvelous Michelle

    Great job with the pics & review of Michelle. She is a cutie

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape