Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 698 of 875 FirstFirst ... 198 598 648 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 748 798 ... LastLast
Results 10,456 to 10,470 of 13118
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2663

    RE: Marvelous Michelle

    Great job with the pics & review of Michelle. She is a cutie

  2. #2662

    Misc pics

    Here are a few pics of misc sw that was out & about yesteday. Rook.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC09757.JPG‎   DSC09768.JPG‎   DSC09769.JPG‎  

  3. #2661
    Freak you could be in the running for monger of the year. With such true gentleman as Cookiejar, Baldy Cruiser and Bmalibu, and now yourself. I always figured that Cookie or Baldy would put something like that together. Thank you my friend for the fine work.

    Quote Originally Posted by Freaklikdat
    I met Lucy who's Italian, 24 years old, 5'9" & 135 lbs about a month ago and have hooked up with her twice, once at the carlyle & in my car where these vid caps and video clip were done. Lucy isn't a SW'er but she is in recovery for meth addiction. I met her near a well known recovery center and she looked like she was on something(xanax) so I asked if she needed a ride and she declined at first so I just talked to her for a few minutes asking her was she coming from the center and of course she says no. I asked why she's walking and she says she doesn't have money so I asked if she wanted to make some money by posing for a few pics and she agreed and our friendship began(so I thought). I was just gonna take some pics outside but there was a cross country meet going on so I asked if she wanted to go to a indoor spot(carlyle). On the ride to the carlyle I asked if she's shaved and she says yes wanna see and starts unbuttoning & pulls down her jeans to show me she's shaved. I asked can I touch her and she says yes and after i touch her pussy she starts to masterbate as I'm driving on the expressway. We get to the carlyle and The photo shoot turns into a fuck session(BBBJ,Doggy & Mish). The BBBJ was only just ok because her mouth kept getting dry from the xannies. Lucy was very vocal and loves to talk shit(dirty), yelling "fuck me", "yes, right there" & "fuck this pussy". some highlights from our first encounter was while pounding lucy in doggy the damn bed in room 108 broke, and while pound that pussy in mish, the cleaning guy knocks on the door & said it's time to go & Lucy yells out "What the Fuck!!!" then looks at me and says don't stop I'm getting ready to cum so I yell to the guy that we got ten more minutes then I finished fucking lucy. As we were leaving the guy says did you lovebirds have fun & Lucy says "hell yeah". The pics and video I posted are from two weeks ago and it wasn't as exciting as our first encounter but it was fun because I filmed lucy playing with her pussy in the backseat of my car in a parking lot and she did a BBBJCIM. I told her about the site and how I know that a pretty girl like her can make some good money if she was willing But She is one of the most unreliable girls you could ever meet. She says she need money & a job but never calls when she says she will & does call when it's convenient for her, so I haven't heard from her since this video http://www.yourfilehost.com/media.ph..._exclusive.wmv

  4. #2660

    Marvelous Michelle

    Hey there my fellow Philly mongers,
    I had the chance to monger in your fair city this Thursday a.m. I hit the K around 9:30 & no wonder the Philly board is one of the busier boards on WSG. There was plenty of action out from the H station all the way north past the DD. It seems like everytime I come up for a visit,there is always construction. Today-they were working under the train tracks in front of the car dealership by DD.

    I saw about 6 sws that were very do-able but I was on a search for a GEM. On my 3rd loop thru,I spot this very cute brunette just north of the 7-11,I maneuver & caught up with her on a side street & she hops in. Michelle was her name,right off the bat she had a great attitude. We discuss donations as I start to drive off, I wanted a pipe cleaning with swallow & pics.
    She requested .50! I countered with .20 + a tip. She seemed reluctant & I offered to drop her back off. She agreed to my terms. MAN-the art of negotiation!!

    I told her of where I wanted to go,it was a little out of the way but nothing major,she was fine with it. During the drive there,we make small talk. She said she's 25 & has 2 kids,has a habit(of course) & spends all she makes to feed her habit.

    We get to my spot & get comfortable,she asked for the donation up front-I was ok with that since we were farther away from the K & I got a good vibe from her. She starts off with licking up & down my shaft,kissing the boys down under to get me ready. It didn't take long than she proceeded to give me one of the better pipe cleaning,taking her time,good dt skills. She really got into the dirty talking-me calling her my dirty little ****. Her responding "yes I am", "I want to swallow every drop of you", "cum for me Daddy".

    She had a nice rhythm with her mouth & hand action. She had alot of hair & was into her hair being pulled so I was happy to help. Maybe 10 minutes later I erupt & she takes it all in & swallows as promised. I had told her to hold it in her mouth so I could take a pic. Come to find out that she really hates to swallow,I find this true as her reaction after she did-she gagged & I thought she was gonna vomit.

    All in all a very good date,she than pose for a few more pics. She didn't want any pics of her lower half. The damaged was .30 total. She used my phone afterwards to pick up her medicine. I blocked my # before letting her use it,told her I didn't want any dealers calling me & she understood.

    I also noticed that driving north on the K,the side street Schiller-there always seems to be sw hanging out there as well. It was good to visit your fair city again. Enjoy the pics. Rook.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails DSC09758.JPG‎   DSC09759.JPG‎   DSC09760.JPG‎   DSC09761.JPG‎   DSC09762.JPG‎  

    DSC09763.JPG‎   DSC09764.JPG‎   DSC09765.JPG‎   DSC09766.JPG‎  

  5. #2659

    Marie Video

    HSW marie was reviewed months ago by myself & CJ but the pics I posted were taken down for obvious reasons so here's some vid caps & a video. I haven't seen her on the K in months but I sure would love to get with her a few more times. http://www.zshare.net/video/717722238c80062f/
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails spicy 31.jpg‎   spicy 11.jpg‎   spicy 20.jpg‎  

  6. #2658

    Yet another Nikki

    Despite rapidly dropping temperatures, I decided to do a little late (for a work night) trolling around last night @ about midnight. Kensington Ave was deader than dead with a good amount of visible LE. I saw two SWs on the southern end of the stroll who were too bundled up to allow for any determination of whether I'd be interested or not.

    Finally I saw a blond WSW near Clearfield named Nikki (that's original, huh?) emerging from a side street. She had a shock of blond hair that reminded me somewhat of trashy metal 80's chicks, a.k.a. my youth. I pulled over and she readily got in. Built pretty nicely, I'd guess 5'5" and about 115-120 lbs. Not really any boobs to speak of but nicely built. She was an older MILF type and had kind of biggish teeth, sort of like the old veteran Mary but less pronounced. She was very nice and said she only came out right before rent was due since her welfare didn't cover living expenses, and mostly relied on 3 regulars. She touted herself as being good at pleasing a man. So, we found a spot to put that to the test. She agreed to .30 for a BBBJ and said she'd love to earn a tip.

    After a bit of what I would call excessive talking and not getting down to business, Nikki started in on what was a genuinely super-enjoyable and talented BBBJCIM. She knew what she was doing, had great technique (but couldn't quite DT), and gave me a sloppy, nasty hungry blowjob that really let me know she was well versed as she said. She was very accommodating and actually asked if I had any special requests/fantasies, etc. If any of you like role play, dirty talk or just about anything else non-violent, I got the distinct impression it was on the menu. She was focused like a laser on doing what it took to make me happy, and make herself a tip in the process. No rush whatsoever, very nice and very professional in her approach. In a word, refreshing compared to some of the drug shit you run into. If she gets high, she hides it well and maintains an impenetrable veil of normalcy.

    She did give me a # which I plan to use. I said I knew of a site where there were other guys who went to SWs and she said she didn't want to have anything to do with that, prefers to go with her gut on who she goes with. The area I saw her is the place to get her, and I'm sure she'll be out for the next couple days. Worth a repeat.

  7. #2657

    Re: Lucy + Video clip

    I am speechless. You’ve taken the forum to another level.

    CookyJar

  8. #2656

    Lucy looks very juicy

    Freak--you, not Howard Stern are the "king of all media". Film clips, vid clips, you got it all going on. Keep up the great work and stay safe on the K.

  9. #2655

    Lucy

    I met Lucy who's Italian, 24 years old, 5'9" & 135 lbs about a month ago and have hooked up with her twice, once at the carlyle & in my car where these vid caps and video clip were done. Lucy isn't a SW'er but she is in recovery for meth addiction. I met her near a well known recovery center and she looked like she was on something(xanax) so I asked if she needed a ride and she declined at first so I just talked to her for a few minutes asking her was she coming from the center and of course she says no. I asked why she's walking and she says she doesn't have money so I asked if she wanted to make some money by posing for a few pics and she agreed and our friendship began(so I thought). I was just gonna take some pics outside but there was a cross country meet going on so I asked if she wanted to go to a indoor spot(carlyle). On the ride to the carlyle I asked if she's shaved and she says yes wanna see and starts unbuttoning & pulls down her jeans to show me she's shaved. I asked can I touch her and she says yes and after i touch her pussy she starts to masterbate as I'm driving on the expressway. We get to the carlyle and The photo shoot turns into a fuck session(BBBJ,Doggy & Mish). The BBBJ was only just ok because her mouth kept getting dry from the xannies. Lucy was very vocal and loves to talk shit(dirty), yelling "fuck me", "yes, right there" & "fuck this pussy". some highlights from our first encounter was while pounding lucy in doggy the damn bed in room 108 broke, and while pound that pussy in mish, the cleaning guy knocks on the door & said it's time to go & Lucy yells out "What the Fuck!!!" then looks at me and says don't stop I'm getting ready to cum so I yell to the guy that we got ten more minutes then I finished fucking lucy. As we were leaving the guy says did you lovebirds have fun & Lucy says "hell yeah". The pics and video I posted are from two weeks ago and it wasn't as exciting as our first encounter but it was fun because I filmed lucy playing with her pussy in the backseat of my car in a parking lot and she did a BBBJCIM. I told her about the site and how I know that a pretty girl like her can make some good money if she was willing But She is one of the most unreliable girls you could ever meet. She says she need money & a job but never calls when she says she will & does call when it's convenient for her.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails LUCY-caps.jpg‎   LUCY-caps2.jpg‎   LUCY-caps3.jpg‎  
    Last edited by Admin; 02-03-10 at 15:18.

  10. #2654
    Senior Member


    Posts: 626

    No replies and new method

    No replies...
    Monday--Got on the strolls early for me, about 10am. Yes, during the heavy rain storm. Not much out there then. So I placed a few phone calls to some well known sw, but with NO replies! WTF is this about?

    After waiting and cruising for hours, I gave up hope of returned calls.

    So, I tried a new method of choosing today that seemed to work real well. I forced myself to go after the hottest one that I would find. Missing a lot of good possibilities along the way. Seems harsh to bypass so many that might be good dates. Alas, the journey was fruitful.

    It was raining like a *****! One of my wiper blades tore of the arm. So I bought a new one and replaced it under a gas station overhang.

    After almost getting the hot girl that SuperE had found last Friday night, I was determined to try a different approach.
    I was looking for the hottest girls today. Cruel as it may sound, I passed by a few good prospects, and old reliable standby, and narrowly caught a few good ones. As it is on the strolls, until you turn around, they are gone!

    The old reliable that I ran into wanted a date, but I just wasn't in the mood with my new found goal in mind. So I pass, but gave her a tip so that there wouldn't be any hard feelings.

    So I get lunch at the Chinese place. In pops a very good prospect. Since she was also getting food for lunch, so I didn't pursue. In hindsight, I should have at least got her number.

    So Now I'm sitting in DD people watching. I spot the same particular car hanging out at the DD. When I first noticed it, it looked like a couple that was both civvies. Later, I spot it again with only a male driver. Ahh, possibly a fellow monger.
    Just then, I spot another familiar car that picked up someone. I recognized the car and driver from a previous pickup at the same locale on different days. Someday, he is going to get busted as this was in plain sight even doing a u-turn at the intersection!

    Sticking to my new plan, I watch as more good possibilities go by, but none that screams "wow". That is until I spot this very young looking cutie wearing little red boots that matched her red jacket. She was bundled with an outer shirt that covered a red sweater.
    As she is walking in, I look right at her and give her a smile and nod to show that I'm interested. This seemed to surprise her.

    I said to her, "Are you looking to date?” She replied, "Umm, O.K., what do you have in mind?" I said that I wanted a hotel visit with the works, which she later explicitly, excluded anal.
    We do the cop check questions, and then asks if I have a car. She says that she isn't a typical dope date, and the rate would have to me more than street prices. She tells me that this date was so high since it was by chance and that she isn’t a druggie. Kelly went further by stating that if I wanted druggie rates to go find a druggie. At this point, I'm so excited with my find that I agree to her rate, high, but not unreasonably so. So I take her to my car and she immediately wanted all of the money. She said that she wouldn't run off with it. I then explained to her that I would give her a portion, and the remainder if the service were good. Once she understood this point, she agreed.

    On the way there, we had small talk. She tells me that she was on her way to her other job. Since she was so young looking, I asked to see her DL to confirm age, which is 21yrs old. I know her real name but goes by Kelly.

    Since weather had affected traffic and many cars were disabled, the trip to and from the hotel was excessively long. This was a concern as she told me that she needed to be at a certain location at a certain time to get a ride to get to work. In the meantime, someone calls and she acts odd during the call. My first suspicion that she lies a lot. She tells me that no one, including her BF knows what she does. Yet the call seems to indicate otherwise.

    She is uncomfortable exposing her breast for some reason. They definitely look like training bra sized. Perky nips! She was firm all over, almost no fat whatsoever! She has quite a nice body. She has a tramp stamp tattoo. I start DATY, and I could tell that she just wanted to get on with my happy ending so we could get out of there. She was completely bald in the pussy area. Very clean! Not affectionate at all. So she goes down on me while I played with her tiny tits. What a nice warm tight mouth! She also did DT, which was awesome. She tells me that her boots are a ***** to remove and put on, so she keeps them on. We do a standing doggie. Then we go onto a doggy with her almost falling off the bed. She was very snug! I noticed that she was getting pretty wet from the action, but I knew I was going to take too long due to the room temp that was quite warm and distracting. The rushing didn’t help at all either. So I tell her to finish BBBJ. When I busted my nut, she tried to hold it all in. Her small mouth struggled to contain and she had to bail before I was finished. Jumping up to spit, I'm laying there still squirting. We quickly get dressed to leave ASAP.
    It was humorous to hear her repeatedly spitting and rinsing her mouth out. I guess she doesn't like the taste.

    She asked to be dropped off at the rite-aid on torrs to meet with her ride.

    Kelly stated that future dates would be at a lower rate and not rushed. She claims to be very new to this and very particular in whom she is with, me being her third guy. The first two were regulars, one of which moved away. I’m sure that this could be a lie, but she did seem to be an amateur with all of the steps. If she were an sw, she would eventually get busted.

    After I drop her off, I get a call from a friend. So as I'm headed to meet this friend, I notice Kelly walking without her coat and outer shirt on. Guess getting to the job in a hurry was a lie also. So we rushed for no reason.
    Even with the BS stories (outright lies) and higher rate, I'd date her again mostly because she has a very hot tight 5'5" 110lbs. body and service that was very decent for her age.
    When I asked about pics, she was ok with it, but no face included. She does not want to be posted online.

    ----------------------

    The friend that called mentioned that she has a new friend that I might be interested in meeting. The claim was that this girl is 22 and very good-looking. Even offered to introduce us. I thought that this was in passing, as in her meaning in the future.
    After a few phone calls, as we are sitting at my friend’s house, there is knocking at the door. I'm upstairs talking with my friend. When I get downstairs, a beautiful young woman greets me. She was bashful, as she didn't have much makeup on.
    I told her that she looked awesome just as she is. Noticed immediately that she is affectionate and confident, as she knows that she is very desirable. Jessica had no problem giving me her last name. A move that took me by surprise.
    Her rate was explained in same manner as Kelly, as in being short notice, but due to a conflict with my friend, she agreed to go less. She assured me that future dates that are planned would be at a lower rate.

    She has a beautiful body, about 5'9" and 130 lbs, and 22 yrs old. with a slight tummy. Fantastic legs! She has a tramp stamp tattoo that says, "Baby girl". Nice tits, very much like Kelly's but slightly larger.
    Her pussy was also shaved, she likes daty, even telling me where she likes it best. She came at least three times with that and twice with mish. She started with Asian CG! She also likes to talk a little dirty during sex. Very flexible, even folding her legs behind her arms. Since I had been so well spent from Kelly, Jessica had a tough time getting me to come. She made a fantastic effort with the best DT BJ that I ever had! The DT was not just letting be there, but porn style throat fucking! If she was a little more patient, she would have finished me off, but she wanted to enjoy her candy instead. So I relieved her of her obligation to finish me explaining that the issue was with me being spent from an earlier date, and not her in any manner. I was being polite as it was getting late for me to be home anyways.

    Since we hit it off so well, she really wants to see me again. Without my friends home or other involvement. I'm definitely doing more dates with her!

    It would be hard to say which girl is better looking, perhaps Kelly since she was so firm all over and very young looking. As for performance, both were very good, but that vote would easily go to Jessica. To put this into perspective, these girls looked on par with Alexus. Jessica’s personality and warmth being very similar to Pita’s. Performance on par with other milf’s that I had been with. Neither girl wants to have pics posted online and neither are high volume providers. If you happen to meet these girls, YMMV.

  11. #2653
    I had to go tht way this weekend and thanks to your comments I had a decent time. I went down K street, I was a little confused at first but I found it, and saw at least 4 SW my first pass. There was one that looked nice but was gone on pass two. I did find a spinner Karissa wnted. 5 but since I had to geta room got her down to. 4. I was wondering about the. 1 spots I read about. She said her friend had a room for. 2 and he was close, by the 7-11. I was a bit concerned but found it was OK. She did a great BBBJ but I wanted a little CG so I had her stop. The place seems ripe with talent so I kow where to o for my next visits.

    Thanks guys.

  12. #2652
    Quote Originally Posted by FlyGuyEddie007
    I didn't bad mouth her on the phone I just could tell if she didn't get 80 or more it was going to be bad service so in a way I am kinda glad I met up with someone else.
    That’s the way I would have handled it. Just move on to the next one. There are plenty of fish in the sea. And, Hookers are just like SEPTA Buses, if you miss one; don’t worry another will be along soon.

    The next time you see Alexus; don’t forget to wave as you pass by.

    CookyJar

  13. #2651
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    I noted and liked the effect. Mind if I use it once in awhile. It’s a lot like the framed pictures I sometimes use.

    CookyJar
    I actually got the idea from your framed pictures I did see the frames you use, while doing a search for pics

  14. #2650
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar
    Hey! Wait a moment fellows. What seem to be the problem?

    This is capitalism at its best. Any good business man would have told Alexus, "Soak 'them for every penny you can, now while you can. "

    It's good work; if she can get it. Would you begrudge the girl for doing the best she can? Alexus is a hottie; if she can get guys to pay her $80 for a car date – more power to her. IMHO, a car date with a hottie, like Alexus is a waste anyway. What is the use of having a girl with Alexus's looks and body; if all you're going to do is get a quick blow job and a couple of gropes. Think about it. If you were her, would you chance it, with LE on the prow, known crazies all over the place and you're facing most of the dangers. For $20. Would you chance it? Especially if you knew that all you had to do is wait, and sooner or later that same night, some guy will be calling for an $80; Hotel/inside date. Alexus is no dummy. Like most woman, she thinks with her big head – all the time (except for when the need for drugs in paramount). Even if no one calls her for that $80 to $100 dollar inside date; she knows that with her looks, she can go out and pick up 4 or 5 car dates with the snap of her fingers. (Many of you may not know this, but; many of these girls do get over night dates which include drugs and money.) None of these girls wants to be out on a $20 car date when a sugar daddy calls. The truly hot girl, with lots of regulars, only ventures out when the need is great.

    Neither one of my two dates with Alexus cost me $80. But then, I got to her when she was new and not well known. On the other hand, I did pay more than $20. I expect to pay more for an inside date at a hotel. (An inside date at one of the local $10 spots should be little more than the going car date prices.) I also expect a lot more than a wham bam, thank you marm blow job. I expect at least a full hour of the girl's time and I expect good service; for which I expect to tip.

    (Special Note: I seldom agree to the girls first bid. Most girls start off high. When pressured or questioned about their high price, most girls will relinquish and settle for something less. I never laugh at them. I will laugh with them. But, I never laugh at them.)

    CookyJar
    I didn't bad mouth her on the phone I just could tell if she didn't get 80 or more it was going to be bad service so in a way I am kinda glad I met up with someone else.

  15. #2649
    I was in the area so I gave Alexus a call she agreed to meet up so when I called back no answer so I cruised around and I met Patty WSW 5'1" 100 lbs., with brown hair at Huntingdon station on the Ave. 4. 0 for 1/2 and 1/2 not bad at all nice little petite azz. Also on Alexus she told me on the phone she only takes 4 Jackson min. Now I kinda laughed and I think she got pissed, but there is no way I am paying. 8 for a car date. I also seen Holly on the ave near the walgreens she was strolling around the ave like she was in LA wearing white high heeled shoes and a mini skirt tonight. I seen leo's all over the blocks by her so I moved on down the road and met Kristi WSW 5'3" 115 lbs. Brown hair glasses,. 4 for 1/2 1/2 service was ok not great when I went to drop her off she looked like she is dosing off like if she didn't sleep in a month. I also seen a WSW petite with a red and black checkered jacket and blonde hair around the same around, but when I circled back she was gone.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape