The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5985
    Senior Member


    Posts: 101
    Quote Originally Posted by Stressed Out
    Is this Yummi that used to be on Wash St by the old flower stand? Very nice and friendly and used to use a lot of sanitizer? If is was then your rght she was great.
    Yes, it is Yummi.

  2. #5984

    Sunny Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruno68
    I have seen a few reviews of Sunny Spa and it is very close to me. However, I havent seen any review mention the approximate ages of the girls. Is this an older crew or are they in their 20s?

    Has anyone here been to both Sunny Spa and One Spa in Providence? If so, how would you compare the two?
    30-50 crew. Not that open as One Spa. I mean One Spa a couple of month ago. After the new regulation, I never went to RI. It might change.

  3. #5983

    Wash St in Newton?

    Quote Originally Posted by Keigy
    I've been curious about this one on CL/THP. If you click on Metro West you'll see it with the above name and (Wellesley. Newton Line).

    This is the same lady who used to advertise in the Phoenix as "best massage west of city" and used to work out of a residential building on Washington St. She's now is some office space not far from the Lower Falls Wine Co.

    Japanese, early 30's, slim with nice small C's, large brown nips. Very friendly and playful once you get to know her. Above average, medium massage. Doesn't do feet but nice attention to face and scalp after HE.

    70 plus 40
    Is this Yummi that used to be on Wash St by the old flower stand? Very nice and friendly and used to use a lot of sanitizer? If is was then your rght she was great.

  4. #5982

    Who did you have?

    Quote Originally Posted by Jakefourfun
    Hey all,

    Tried my luck at 333 ave again. Had a haircut and then massage. Massage was okay, pretty relaxing and I enjoyed. Little teasing then the flip. More teasing as she massaged my legs and thighs, then to the end.

    I tried to get her to shed some clothes but she would not, most I was able to get her to do was flash her little titties a couple of times.

    She was early 20's at most and a little thick but not bad looking overall.

    Ending was so so but she really tried. My kick was really to see if I could get her clothes off, I think I was close but hit the hour solidly and had to finish up.

    They have a few cuties working there and I never seem to be able to get the same one twice.

    70 for massage and I left 4 for tip although I could have gotten away with a bit less.

    J4F
    J4F - as you said there are a couple of cuties (and a couple not so much). Who did you have? Thanks

  5. #5981

    age of girls at Sunny Spa and One Spa

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruno68
    I have seen a few reviews of Sunny Spa and it is very close to me. However, I havent seen any review mention the approximate ages of the girls. Is this an older crew or are they in their 20s?

    Has anyone here been to both Sunny Spa and One Spa in Providence? If so, how would you compare the two?
    Can't speak for Spa One, never been, but at Sunny Spa, the girls are mid 30s to high 40s. Coco is mid 30s but looks like she's in her 20s. Others could pass for their 30s to most people.

  6. #5980
    Can you please clarify your rating of 6 on looks - was it her face or her figure that was only so-so?


    Quote Originally Posted by Ninad
    Saw this ad in CL regarding massage in Bedford.

    http://boston.craigslist.org/nwb/ads/1544877033.html

    Since, this place is closer to where I live gave it a try. Called up the number a lady picked up and gave me info on the location (Tr**lodge on Great Road) and rates ($70 + tips). When I knocked on the door, a decent looking Korean lady opened the door (Name: Amy, Age: 23 yr old according to her, may be late 20s atleast). Paid the house fee $80 (didn't have change). She asked me to take off my clothes and I did. Got on the bed and she joined me and started kiising with my c**k. She planted a few kisses on my chest and took off her top. Her boobs were reasonably big but saggy and soft. Then she asked for $80 for full service. I negotiated to $50 since I do not partake in full service. All in all she is pretty good. Here's the summary:

    Looks: 6

    Attitude: 8 (almost gave me a uncovered BJ and I had to ask her to stick to the kisses.

    Total damage: 140 (could have been less but no regrets)

    Thanks for reading.

  7. #5979

    Question about Sunny Spa

    I have seen a few reviews of Sunny Spa and it is very close to me. However, I havent seen any review mention the approximate ages of the girls. Is this an older crew or are they in their 20s?

    Has anyone here been to both Sunny Spa and One Spa in Providence? If so, how would you compare the two?

  8. #5978

    Yumi ,Sounds Like her

    Yumi has been around several years. She can be friendly and her english is decent. She won't wow you on looks or mood. Massage can be "ok".

    I often saw her dressed with either Sweatpants or PJ bottoms and tanktop teeshirt.
    Reviews posted here ways back but could be found.

    If her belly is getting bigger she ll drive many more away from a second visit, unless that is your thing.

  9. #5977

    info on Jasmine Grace or Maaya?

    I'm looking for a tantric massage, and both Jasmine Grace and Maaya advertise this on eros. (There's nothing I know of down here in Providence.) I haven't found reviews of either of them anywhere. Has anyone partaken? If so, are you willing to share your experiences? PMs are fine.

    (I'm also thinking about Leeza, having read a number of her great reviews on this board.)

  10. #5976
    Quote Originally Posted by Keigy
    I've been curious about this one on CL/THP. If you click on Metro West you'll see it with the above name and (Wellesley. Newton Line).

    This is the same lady who used to advertise in the Phoenix as "best massage west of city" and used to work out of a residential building on Washington St. She's now is some office space not far from the Lower Falls Wine Co.

    Japanese, early 30's, slim with nice small C's, large brown nips. Very friendly and playful once you get to know her. Above average, medium massage. Doesn't do feet but nice attention to face and scalp after HE.

    70 plus 40
    Pretty accurate description although I found her midsection unattractive.
    I recently ( 5 weeks +/-) saw her at the residential location on Washington Street. I think she bounces between locations depending on workload and day of the week ( I saw her on a sat morning)
    She is actually reviewed here under the name "Yumi"

    Mine was a decent experience with access to both floors but I doubt I would repeat.

  11. #5975

    WW visit

    I had a little time in the afternoon and gave WW a call and she said to come on over. It was my first visit and I have read that the service has been above average overall.

    Rang the bell and 'Lidi' came down to let me in, she's about 5' tall, early 30s doesn't speak much English but she was very accommodating. Massage room is large, which I like, and nice and warm on a cold day. Started face down and asked for 'hard' and she delivered, she got up on the table for about half of the massage, nice pressure and a very good technique. I rubbed her legs when she came close with no resistance which is always a good sign. Light finger massage at the end and some nice teasing of the nether region and then the hot towels for cleanup.

    On the flip she oiled up the twig and pulled her top up(decent b's) and slid her pants down. She allow unrestricted access and it wasn't long before I finished. Even though Lidi is not a looker, she makes up for it with her attitude.

    Looks: 6.5
    Massage: 9
    Body: 7
    Attitude: 10

    Damage: .7 + .6tip

  12. #5974

    Lav

    Amy may have been a little nervous since you were a newbie. I had a good experience there. So like most AMPs YMMV or your experience may vary.

    She allowed access up top and bottom (no digits inside). And no haggle tipping. Will return.

    Quote Originally Posted by KapitanKool
    Visited the place in Somerville. A very exposed place right on the main road. Plus there is a cop sub-station right opposite, not a very bright spot. Had Amy. Very good massage, but seemed very reluctant for extras. Finally agreed for a happy ending. I thought it was a given reading other reports. Anyway if you are going for a good massage visit, otherwise fuggetaboutit.

  13. #5973

    Spa A Today

    I will be partaking today. Not realy sure how the talent is on Sunday. Any suggestions let me know otherwise I'm gonna have to TOFTT which may not be a bad thing in hopes of finding new talent for info sharing.

    Later
    RR

  14. #5972

    Best Oriental Bodyworks

    Thanks for the info Keigy, much appreciated. Large brown nips were the magic words.

  15. #5971

    Massage in Bedford

    Saw this ad in CL regarding massage in Bedford.

    http://boston.craigslist.org/nwb/ads/1544877033.html

    Since, this place is closer to where I live gave it a try. Called up the number a lady picked up and gave me info on the location (Tr**lodge on Great Road) and rates ($70 + tips). When I knocked on the door, a decent looking Korean lady opened the door (Name: Amy, Age: 23 yr old according to her, may be late 20s atleast). Paid the house fee $80 (didn't have change). She asked me to take off my clothes and I did. Got on the bed and she joined me and started kiising with my c**k. She planted a few kisses on my chest and took off her top. Her boobs were reasonably big but saggy and soft. Then she asked for $80 for full service. I negotiated to $50 since I do not partake in full service. All in all she is pretty good. Here's the summary:

    Looks: 6

    Attitude: 8 (almost gave me a uncovered BJ and I had to ask her to stick to the kisses.

    Total damage: 140 (could have been less but no regrets)

    Thanks for reading.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape