Find Your New Baby
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5976
    Quote Originally Posted by Keigy
    I've been curious about this one on CL/THP. If you click on Metro West you'll see it with the above name and (Wellesley. Newton Line).

    This is the same lady who used to advertise in the Phoenix as "best massage west of city" and used to work out of a residential building on Washington St. She's now is some office space not far from the Lower Falls Wine Co.

    Japanese, early 30's, slim with nice small C's, large brown nips. Very friendly and playful once you get to know her. Above average, medium massage. Doesn't do feet but nice attention to face and scalp after HE.

    70 plus 40
    Pretty accurate description although I found her midsection unattractive.
    I recently ( 5 weeks +/-) saw her at the residential location on Washington Street. I think she bounces between locations depending on workload and day of the week ( I saw her on a sat morning)
    She is actually reviewed here under the name "Yumi"

    Mine was a decent experience with access to both floors but I doubt I would repeat.

  2. #5975

    WW visit

    I had a little time in the afternoon and gave WW a call and she said to come on over. It was my first visit and I have read that the service has been above average overall.

    Rang the bell and 'Lidi' came down to let me in, she's about 5' tall, early 30s doesn't speak much English but she was very accommodating. Massage room is large, which I like, and nice and warm on a cold day. Started face down and asked for 'hard' and she delivered, she got up on the table for about half of the massage, nice pressure and a very good technique. I rubbed her legs when she came close with no resistance which is always a good sign. Light finger massage at the end and some nice teasing of the nether region and then the hot towels for cleanup.

    On the flip she oiled up the twig and pulled her top up(decent b's) and slid her pants down. She allow unrestricted access and it wasn't long before I finished. Even though Lidi is not a looker, she makes up for it with her attitude.

    Looks: 6.5
    Massage: 9
    Body: 7
    Attitude: 10

    Damage: .7 + .6tip

  3. #5974

    Lav

    Amy may have been a little nervous since you were a newbie. I had a good experience there. So like most AMPs YMMV or your experience may vary.

    She allowed access up top and bottom (no digits inside). And no haggle tipping. Will return.

    Quote Originally Posted by KapitanKool
    Visited the place in Somerville. A very exposed place right on the main road. Plus there is a cop sub-station right opposite, not a very bright spot. Had Amy. Very good massage, but seemed very reluctant for extras. Finally agreed for a happy ending. I thought it was a given reading other reports. Anyway if you are going for a good massage visit, otherwise fuggetaboutit.

  4. #5973

    Spa A Today

    I will be partaking today. Not realy sure how the talent is on Sunday. Any suggestions let me know otherwise I'm gonna have to TOFTT which may not be a bad thing in hopes of finding new talent for info sharing.

    Later
    RR

  5. #5972

    Best Oriental Bodyworks

    Thanks for the info Keigy, much appreciated. Large brown nips were the magic words.

  6. #5971

    Massage in Bedford

    Saw this ad in CL regarding massage in Bedford.

    http://boston.craigslist.org/nwb/ads/1544877033.html

    Since, this place is closer to where I live gave it a try. Called up the number a lady picked up and gave me info on the location (Tr**lodge on Great Road) and rates ($70 + tips). When I knocked on the door, a decent looking Korean lady opened the door (Name: Amy, Age: 23 yr old according to her, may be late 20s atleast). Paid the house fee $80 (didn't have change). She asked me to take off my clothes and I did. Got on the bed and she joined me and started kiising with my c**k. She planted a few kisses on my chest and took off her top. Her boobs were reasonably big but saggy and soft. Then she asked for $80 for full service. I negotiated to $50 since I do not partake in full service. All in all she is pretty good. Here's the summary:

    Looks: 6

    Attitude: 8 (almost gave me a uncovered BJ and I had to ask her to stick to the kisses.

    Total damage: 140 (could have been less but no regrets)

    Thanks for reading.

  7. #5970

    Long time and missing out.

    Finally made it over to see Rea the other day. I know she is pretty quiet and elusive to say the least. I had tried to see her in the past but never was able to.

    She has an amazing body and is a lot of fun. Highly recommend if you can.

  8. #5969

    Location, location! And other thoughts

    It reminds me of a place just opened in Malden on Pleasant, right across from the police station. Is that spitting in their eye or what? I wouldn't chance going there.

    Some months ago I went to Divas I had Alice. And I swear in the next room where Mai (May?) was with another person there was more than a HE going on. The sounds were real obvious, you could tell FS was going on. So when I decided to book with Mai next appointment, I tried going for the whole nine yards and was turned down. Is this a YMMV, because I know she offers more? BTW Alice is nice but the last few times I saw her she was distracted so I'm not sure what's going on. Alice is the prettier of the two and she does have a nice body, but maybe she getting burned out. It wasn't the same as the first times I saw her.

    I went to TCBW on Salem in Malden recently and got Amy, who hadn't been there since last winter around the same time! I had a really nice time and she has a great technique, her hands were really nice. She said she wouldn't be there for much longer which is too bad. She in her 20's but usually they have much older women at this location who I wouldn't repeat with.

    Quote Originally Posted by KapitanKool
    Visited the place in Somerville. A very exposed place right on the main road. Plus there is a cop sub-station right opposite, not a very bright spot. Had Amy. Very good massage, but seemed very reluctant for extras. Finally agreed for a happy ending. I thought it was a given reading other reports. Anyway if you are going for a good massage visit, otherwise fuggetaboutit.

  9. #5968
    Senior Member


    Posts: 101

    TOFTT Best Oriental Bodyworks

    I've been curious about this one on CL/THP. If you click on Metro West you'll see it with the above name and (Wellesley. Newton Line).

    This is the same lady who used to advertise in the Phoenix as "best massage west of city" and used to work out of a residential building on Washington St. She's now is some office space not far from the Lower Falls Wine Co.

    Japanese, early 30's, slim with nice small C's, large brown nips. Very friendly and playful once you get to know her. Above average, medium massage. Doesn't do feet but nice attention to face and scalp after HE.

    70 plus 40

  10. #5967

    333

    Hey all,

    Tried my luck at 333 ave again. Had a haircut and then massage. Massage was okay, pretty relaxing and I enjoyed. Little teasing then the flip. More teasing as she massaged my legs and thighs, then to the end.

    I tried to get her to shed some clothes but she would not, most I was able to get her to do was flash her little titties a couple of times.

    She was early 20's at most and a little thick but not bad looking overall.

    Ending was so so but she really tried. My kick was really to see if I could get her clothes off, I think I was close but hit the hour solidly and had to finish up.

    They have a few cuties working there and I never seem to be able to get the same one twice.

    70 for massage and I left 4 for tip although I could have gotten away with a bit less.

    J4F

  11. #5966

    LV ISO By D#s

    D#s,

    If it is AMPs you want, try hooking up with one of the Asian ladies who has a team of AMPs that she will send right to your room. The better ones will listen to your specific requests if you are picky. A number of the women work in the spas. I find that the girls are much better if you catch them like starting at noon. Many times that are on call 24/7 and they literally are busy at night and out late, so, they are very tired at night. I agree with stay away from the spas, except, there are a couple on Spring Mountain that you can get extras at, but, it is the typical YMMV, because it depends on who you pull for the massage.

    Happy hunting, and good luck at the tables if you are unlucky in love.

    Regards,
    HD

    Quote Originally Posted by D8811
    .....As an aside, if any of you have klnowledge of the Las Vegas scene, I'd appreciate a point in the right direction as I will be visiting there shortly.....

    Keep smiling and say safe!

  12. #5965
    You can find some good independents for FBSM on eros and backpage - with 1 or 2 exceptions I've done ok. Let me know if you need some specific suggestions.

    Quote Originally Posted by D8811
    Paid Visit number 5 to Leeza last week! It was awesome as always. She is a bit pricey compared to others but she is second to none. The good news is that I just paid for visit 5 and Leeza gives every 6th visit for free. (i guess that brings the average price down a little)

    If you haven't partaken, I highly recommend that you do so.

    As an aside, if any of you have klnowledge of the Las Vegas scene, I'd appreciate a point in the right direction as I will be visiting there shortly.

    Keep smiling and say safe!

  13. #5964

    Lavender Massage

    Visited the place in Somerville. A very exposed place right on the main road. Plus there is a cop sub-station right opposite, not a very bright spot. Had Amy. Very good massage, but seemed very reluctant for extras. Finally agreed for a happy ending. I thought it was a given reading other reports. Anyway if you are going for a good massage visit, otherwise fuggetaboutit.

  14. #5963

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Phuqued
    I am also a itty-bitty titty lover. I started a new thread in the sub-forums entitled I. B. T. C., i.e.; below the solid line on the Boston main page.
    Fantastic! I didn't want to do anything before checking with all of you and J. So let's use this as a way to identify and give our experiences on those teeny tiny ittie bittie ladies that so often get missed. And hopefully there will be a lady or two that read the forum with those wonderful attributes that will chime in and let us know who they are. See ya over there!

  15. #5962

    Love to help ya

    Quote Originally Posted by Bat21
    Hi guys, any providers (beside Chrissy and Eva) you guys can recommend at these two locations? I am planning to visit either one soon. Thanks in advance
    Bat21 - I'd love to help ya and give you some tips but i did once and asked for a name or two back in return. Got OK. I would suggest you guys all read post 5876 before responding or just look back at his posts.
    If I am wrong I will be happy to delete this post and apologize but until then you need to let us know about some of who you saw at the Spas, Cent and a few of the other places you have said you visited. I'm hoping that I am wrong but i don't see anything of substance and my request went unanswered. SO

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape