Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,546 to 10,560 of 13126
-
01-06-10 11:59 #2581Senior Member

Posts: 39Took a stroll this morning with the weather I was expecting slim pickings but decided to try anyway. When I got close to the 7-11 I saw a monger go inside a $10 spot(damn, if I would of found her 10 minutes earlier that could of been me), I didn't get a chance to look at the SW. Like 2 doors down from that I saw an insane acting WSW talking with some homeless looking guy, naturally I didn't approach her. About a half a block after, I see a possible WSW across the street talking on a texting on a cell phone and wearing high heels with no socks, I didn't feel like walking across the street for the the possibilty that she was a civilain woman. Besides that the rest of the K Ave stroll was dead.
-
01-05-10 13:48 #2580Senior Member

Posts: 626After thinking it over again, I changed my mind. Sorry Alexus.
My vote goes to Pita.
-
01-05-10 09:02 #2579Senior Member

Posts: 238Ok. Time for me to sound like a tool for asking this. YPE? I know BP and CL, but I don't know that one.
-
01-04-10 20:23 #2578Senior Member

Posts: 157Kylie Pics
Mike, to see some of Kylie's photos, go to BP adds under escorts. She is usually listed without any name, so do a search on 20 (her age) and NE Philly. Never met her or even spotted her on the Ave. However thanks to all who have posted on her to advoid.
-
01-04-10 18:36 #2577Senior Member

Posts: 55Tough choice!
Man, this was a tough choice. I'm going with the following, though:
1) Justine - my vote goes to her! She looks like the hottie you would see at the club or mall.
2) Star - another top-notch beauty!
3) Alexus - Great body; would probably win in other years
4) Johanna/Nikki - If she were off the streets and taking care of herself, she may be the winner
5) Tanya - wow, maybe the one I most want to get with; what a body!!!
-
01-04-10 15:54 #2576Senior Member

Posts: 1384His name is Edris
Originally Posted by Dark Phoenix
-
01-04-10 09:48 #2575Senior Member

Posts: 261Kylie's pimp
She's not one of Teddy's or Abdul's girls. She mentioned the pimp's name, and said he was formerly a protege of Teddy's (my word, not hers) and gave me his name but I forget it. Started with an "A", similar to Antoine or something like that.
Originally Posted by Mike 80
-
01-03-10 21:00 #2574Senior Member

Posts: 53Its best not to find them behind bars. Follow you gut instinct. Cowards stay free to play another day.
Originally Posted by TheTiger
-
01-03-10 20:27 #2573Senior Member

Posts: 8622009 Kylie = 2008 Krissy/Chrissy? Similar modus operandi
Something in these recent reports about "Kylie" struck a chord. Her physical description, her insistence on choosing the location - it all sounded very familiar but not exactly with that name. And then I saw Dark Phoenix's comment about her mentioning how previous bad reports hurt her business.
Originally Posted by Dark Phoenix
I checked the archives and found my report and another one by Horsetrader from 2008 which I strongly suspect are probably about the same girl who's now slightly altered her street name to try to cleanse her previous bad reputation.
After these 2008 reports below Davey commented how she sounded like a classic scammer who was probably setting me up for a ripoff or worse. First here is Horsetrader's report:
And then my report...
Originally Posted by Horsetrader
Like Davey and Dark Phoenix, I urge everyone to avoid Kylie/Chrissy at all costs. You might catch her on a day when she provides acceptable service. But it is clearly not worth the risk. And just the principle of the thing - providers like her should not be rewarded. No third and fourth chances no matter how good she may look. BTW, I apologize if it's been posted and I missed or forgot about it but has anyone posted photos of this girl? I doubt I'd recognize her from 2008 but I would like to know who to avoid.
Originally Posted by Mike 80
Since I didn't read thru all of the Kylie reports, I don't know who her pimp is or if it's been reported on. I'd be surprised to hear that he's one of the K longtimers because if he's allowing this he is a moron who is only hurting his own business, can only attract unwanted attention and will almost certainly end badly at some point.
-
01-03-10 14:47 #2572Senior Member

Posts: 210Tanya
I nominated her and after careful deliberation I stand by my nomination. Tanya is my vote!
BadBoy
-
01-03-10 10:52 #2571Senior Member

Posts: 2334RE: Michelle
No "bending the criteria" was necessary in Michelle's case. She had at least one report and photo spread in '09 (mine) and is a legitimate contender, with a pretty face and a smokin bod. The fact that she also has a great personality is icing on the cake.
Originally Posted by Kenbenz
Nominee Michelle
-
01-03-10 07:54 #2570Senior Member

Posts: 104My vote: Michelle
What SE wrote stayed with me. Michelle is the best date I had in `09—and she is also a good person. I think bending the criteria of this contest a little is warranted.
Originally Posted by Supereloquent
-
01-03-10 04:01 #2569Retired Member

Posts: 542Pita
I'd like to cast a vote for Pita please.
Thanks
-
01-03-10 00:42 #2568Senior Member

Posts: 39Recent experince
I been meaning to post this for a while. The week after Thanksgiving, I start my K Ave stroll early in the morning. About a block down from the Erie I see a young and cute WSW, I almost don't believe my luck that I found one so fast. Since I don't have a car I usual wind up going to a $10 house or getting a BJ in a area/alleyway that doesn't have any traffic. She does have a spot to go to but I didn't feel like going to an ATM to get more money. Anyway we find a spot and she gets started on the BBBJCIM, her skills are average, she gave me the dreaded "are you going to cum yet" but I didn't sense that she was one of those rush-job types and probably just wanted to know to prepare herself for me load. After a couple of more minutes I feel up her chest and get her to lift her shirt, not too shortly after that I bust my nut. After that she gets up off the ground, says "whew" and spits my cum on the ground. It was ok for an outside date.
Also a very interesting experience a couple of weeks after that. I start my K Stroll near Huntingdon, when I'm a block or so north of Somerset. I see a SW talking talking to everone that passes her, when I pass her she practically begs me for a date but something wasn't feeling right. Maybe there were too many people around(she started talking to me right where a bus let out and the doors wide open), maybe it was the fact that out of the corner of my eye I see some guy watching us from down the block(and this was one of the guys that talked to her before I did). I was about really to say yes but my insticnts kicked and I passed her up(also when I passed her up, I noticed a purple Ford Excursion with a guy w/ sunglasses just watching out of his very open window, a couple of blocks later when I was still on the stroll, I noticed this same vehicle drive up and do a U-turn). She could of been a SW(she only had 4 top row teeth). This left me half-kicking myself since she was cute by SW standards and I could of missed some fun(I was kicking myself for a little bit after this) and half confused/paranoid. Were my guts, right?
-
01-02-10 20:53 #2567Senior Member

Posts: 543EW&F: Shining Star
You're a shinig Star, no matter who you are
Shining bright to see what you can truly be
That you can truly be
Shining Star come into view
Shine its watchful light on you,
Gives you strength to carry on
Make your ____ big and strong!
Another vote for Star.
X Out
Via DCLast edited by Tha X Facta; 01-02-10 at 21:00. Reason: STAR: SW 09












Reply With Quote





