Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 704 of 876 FirstFirst ... 204 604 654 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 754 804 ... LastLast
Results 10,546 to 10,560 of 13126
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2581
    Took a stroll this morning with the weather I was expecting slim pickings but decided to try anyway. When I got close to the 7-11 I saw a monger go inside a $10 spot(damn, if I would of found her 10 minutes earlier that could of been me), I didn't get a chance to look at the SW. Like 2 doors down from that I saw an insane acting WSW talking with some homeless looking guy, naturally I didn't approach her. About a half a block after, I see a possible WSW across the street talking on a texting on a cell phone and wearing high heels with no socks, I didn't feel like walking across the street for the the possibilty that she was a civilain woman. Besides that the rest of the K Ave stroll was dead.

  2. #2580
    Senior Member


    Posts: 626
    After thinking it over again, I changed my mind. Sorry Alexus.

    My vote goes to Pita.

  3. #2579
    Ok. Time for me to sound like a tool for asking this. YPE? I know BP and CL, but I don't know that one.

  4. #2578

    Kylie Pics

    Mike, to see some of Kylie's photos, go to BP adds under escorts. She is usually listed without any name, so do a search on 20 (her age) and NE Philly. Never met her or even spotted her on the Ave. However thanks to all who have posted on her to advoid.

  5. #2577

    Tough choice!

    Man, this was a tough choice. I'm going with the following, though:

    1) Justine - my vote goes to her! She looks like the hottie you would see at the club or mall.

    2) Star - another top-notch beauty!

    3) Alexus - Great body; would probably win in other years

    4) Johanna/Nikki - If she were off the streets and taking care of herself, she may be the winner

    5) Tanya - wow, maybe the one I most want to get with; what a body!!!

  6. #2576
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Phoenix
    She's not one of Teddy's or Abdul's girls. She mentioned the pimp's name, and said he was formerly a protege of Teddy's (my word, not hers) and gave me his name but I forget it. Started with an "A", similar to Antoine or something like that.
    His name is Edris

  7. #2575

    Kylie's pimp

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike 80
    Since I didn't read thru all of the Kylie reports, I don't know who her pimp is or if it's been reported on. I'd be surprised to hear that he's one of the K longtimers because if he's allowing this he is a moron who is only hurting his own business, can only attract unwanted attention and will almost certainly end badly at some point.
    She's not one of Teddy's or Abdul's girls. She mentioned the pimp's name, and said he was formerly a protege of Teddy's (my word, not hers) and gave me his name but I forget it. Started with an "A", similar to Antoine or something like that.

  8. #2574
    Quote Originally Posted by TheTiger
    . I could of missed some fun(I was kicking myself for a little bit after this) and half confused/paranoid. Were my guts, right?
    Its best not to find them behind bars. Follow you gut instinct. Cowards stay free to play another day.

  9. #2573

    2009 Kylie = 2008 Krissy/Chrissy? Similar modus operandi

    Quote Originally Posted by Dark Phoenix
    You know, I got that feeling also about the pimp's house. She said that's the only place she'd go for an indoor date, and there was just no way I trusted that scenario in any sense. Didn't know if I'd be looking at a full-scale ripoff or just a pathetic effort with no redress available but either way nothing I'd consider... I'd only go with her for a BJ date in a car, and only if she was agreeable to the donation amount without any sign of attitude.
    Something in these recent reports about "Kylie" struck a chord. Her physical description, her insistence on choosing the location - it all sounded very familiar but not exactly with that name. And then I saw Dark Phoenix's comment about her mentioning how previous bad reports hurt her business.

    I checked the archives and found my report and another one by Horsetrader from 2008 which I strongly suspect are probably about the same girl who's now slightly altered her street name to try to cleanse her previous bad reputation.

    After these 2008 reports below Davey commented how she sounded like a classic scammer who was probably setting me up for a ripoff or worse. First here is Horsetrader's report:
    Quote Originally Posted by Horsetrader
    ...The third thing I learned was that Chrissy will put her hands in your pockets looking for extra cash during CBJ. As soon as I caught her, she bolted from the car and was out of sight in 10 seconds. I had given her .1 to start and a promise of another .1 when finished. I lost the first .1 but nothing else.

    Chrissy is probably early 20s, 5'5", very thin (almost CCL), curly blond hair. -
    Horsetrader
    And then my report...
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike 80
    One night this weekend I checked out both K and Broadway. It used to be I'd make pickups 90% or more of the time when I go shopping. It's less now. I don't know if I'm more picky but I am even more careful than before, and I've always been careful.

    The best looking SW I saw out on either stroll was a (probably dyed) blonde at the corner of Wensley a couple blocks from the 7-11. Long hair, about 5'6", slender with decent sized tits, looked cute and young. There were 2-3 people sitting on a stoop a couple doors down on Wensley watching each car very closely so I decided not to make a pickup there. I tried to get her to move to another place. A little later she walked to the 7-11 and got in or at least opened the door of a long bed white truck that had been sitting there for quite awhile. BTW, later as I sat at the corner of Ontario I looked over and it appeared that the driver had some kind of camera trained on K. I don't know if it was LE, a monger, or what but if it was a monger it seemed like a questionable thing to do to just sit there w/ a camera for an hour or more in the featured parking spot at Ground Zero of the K stroll. Talk about drawing attention to yourself.

    Anyway, I circled and when I came back the blonde was on the move again walking further up K and now was talking through the passenger window of a white van parked on K. Like any experienced monger, I get concerned when it seems like they want to talk to guys w/o getting into their vehicle. But she did look good, so I wasn't going to write her off yet.

    I circled again and this time she was standing at the corner of Russell. I parked down the street and she got in. As I turned the lights on, she said "let's sit here and talk awhile" but I told her that wasn't what I wanted to do. She said she was Chrissy (sp?). Face did look nice, maybe not quite as young as I first thought but no older than early to mid-20's. I've been with several Chrissy's/Krissy's/Chrissie's on the Ave but I'm sure I hadn't been w/ her. She spoke in kind of a soft mumble.

    First she seemed quite concerned that I was LE. Then she wanted to know if I knew other K SWs. I don't know if she is new but she was much more cautious than most. I started to head off to my spot and she said no, let's go to a nearby place she knew of. I told her I only wanted to do a car date, at least the first time w/ her. She said she doesn't feel safe doing something in the car. I said, well okay it looks like this is not going to work and so I drove her close to the Ave and let her out. So I was the third guy she'd spent time w/ without closing the deal. Not sure what the story is with Chrissy but I don't remember ever picking up a SW who wouldn't do a car date.
    Like Davey and Dark Phoenix, I urge everyone to avoid Kylie/Chrissy at all costs. You might catch her on a day when she provides acceptable service. But it is clearly not worth the risk. And just the principle of the thing - providers like her should not be rewarded. No third and fourth chances no matter how good she may look. BTW, I apologize if it's been posted and I missed or forgot about it but has anyone posted photos of this girl? I doubt I'd recognize her from 2008 but I would like to know who to avoid.

    Since I didn't read thru all of the Kylie reports, I don't know who her pimp is or if it's been reported on. I'd be surprised to hear that he's one of the K longtimers because if he's allowing this he is a moron who is only hurting his own business, can only attract unwanted attention and will almost certainly end badly at some point.

  10. #2572

    Tanya

    I nominated her and after careful deliberation I stand by my nomination. Tanya is my vote!

    BadBoy

  11. #2571

    RE: Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by Kenbenz
    What SE wrote stayed with me. Michelle is the best date I had in `09—and she is also a good person. I think bending the criteria of this contest a little is warranted.
    No "bending the criteria" was necessary in Michelle's case. She had at least one report and photo spread in '09 (mine) and is a legitimate contender, with a pretty face and a smokin bod. The fact that she also has a great personality is icing on the cake.

    Nominee Michelle

  12. #2570

    My vote: Michelle

    Quote Originally Posted by Supereloquent
    I was going to wait until the eleventh hour, but I don't see the point. Plus, I am feeling a bit sleepy and it would be a shame to nod off and miss my nomination opportunity. Bad Boy selected what would have been my first choice: Tanya. There are so many other good candidates which haven't been nominated that it's really a shame. I agonized over my decision but at long last I have decided upon Michelle.

    Michelle

    She has the combination of pretty face and terrific body that deserves consideration in the contest IMHO.
    What SE wrote stayed with me. Michelle is the best date I had in `09—and she is also a good person. I think bending the criteria of this contest a little is warranted.

  13. #2569

    Pita

    I'd like to cast a vote for Pita please.

    Thanks

  14. #2568

    Recent experince

    I been meaning to post this for a while. The week after Thanksgiving, I start my K Ave stroll early in the morning. About a block down from the Erie I see a young and cute WSW, I almost don't believe my luck that I found one so fast. Since I don't have a car I usual wind up going to a $10 house or getting a BJ in a area/alleyway that doesn't have any traffic. She does have a spot to go to but I didn't feel like going to an ATM to get more money. Anyway we find a spot and she gets started on the BBBJCIM, her skills are average, she gave me the dreaded "are you going to cum yet" but I didn't sense that she was one of those rush-job types and probably just wanted to know to prepare herself for me load. After a couple of more minutes I feel up her chest and get her to lift her shirt, not too shortly after that I bust my nut. After that she gets up off the ground, says "whew" and spits my cum on the ground. It was ok for an outside date.

    Also a very interesting experience a couple of weeks after that. I start my K Stroll near Huntingdon, when I'm a block or so north of Somerset. I see a SW talking talking to everone that passes her, when I pass her she practically begs me for a date but something wasn't feeling right. Maybe there were too many people around(she started talking to me right where a bus let out and the doors wide open), maybe it was the fact that out of the corner of my eye I see some guy watching us from down the block(and this was one of the guys that talked to her before I did). I was about really to say yes but my insticnts kicked and I passed her up(also when I passed her up, I noticed a purple Ford Excursion with a guy w/ sunglasses just watching out of his very open window, a couple of blocks later when I was still on the stroll, I noticed this same vehicle drive up and do a U-turn). She could of been a SW(she only had 4 top row teeth). This left me half-kicking myself since she was cute by SW standards and I could of missed some fun(I was kicking myself for a little bit after this) and half confused/paranoid. Were my guts, right?

  15. #2567

    EW&F: Shining Star

    You're a shinig Star, no matter who you are
    Shining bright to see what you can truly be
    That you can truly be

    Shining Star come into view
    Shine its watchful light on you,
    Gives you strength to carry on
    Make your ____ big and strong!

    Another vote for Star.

    X Out
    Via DC
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails STAR 09.jpg‎  
    Last edited by Tha X Facta; 01-02-10 at 21:00. Reason: STAR: SW 09

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape