rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #742

    Naughty Nadi

    Has anyone been with Naughty Nadi?

    I would like to test drive that.

    Let me know how it went or PM me with details please.

    This is greatly appreaciated!

  2. #741

    Well, You took the info, What did you do with it.

    You know, you asked me for info. I gave it to you.

    Some thanked me.

    Eh? Ok, some didn't.

    But what happened. Did you?

    A simple PM.

    Smiling Fox

  3. #740

    Keeper for SURE

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...Ad?oid=1835857

    All I can say is WOW. You have got to see her. EXTREMELY sweet and genuinely nice person. She hasn't had any kids her tummy is so sweet. She has a toned body. Her butt is plump just the way you like it. And her stomach is NO stretch marks or any of that crap. I would say her body is perfect.

    Please to see her.

    . 8 half and worth every single penny.

  4. #739

    This one is a KEEPER!

    Hey Gents. I saw this great provider last weekend, during the snow. I had seen her 10 months ago in the Loch Raven Blvd. Area and she was pretty good. She had not been working for about 6 months and then I spied her new ads and decided to try again. Since then she has moved to the West Baltimore area. It is not a terrible area, but not a 5 star area either. She has parking right out front and it is in a pretty quiet residential area. She has gotten a little thicker than the last time, but still has a GREAT body! She also has shower facility's available, which makes it nice either before or after.

    We had a passionate experience and 2 shots are available if your up to it. For any trusted members, PM me for "kiss and tell" details. All I can say is if you were thinking of trying her, as NIKE's motto says "Just do it" sums it up well.

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...Ad?oid=1704059

    Happy Holidays gents!

    Scott

  5. #738

    Info or Intel Requested

    Hey gents. I have seen this girl's add on backpage for a while an no intel anywhere. I seem to remember a year or so ago there might have been some information, but I can't find it anywhere. She looks GREAT, but maybe too good. If anyone has seen her or has information, I believe all of us would benefit.

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...Ad?oid=1633886

    Happy Holiday Hunting!

    Scott

  6. #737
    Here is the correct spelling for "Reisterstown".

    Quote Originally Posted by Bmore Slim
    If you guys are looking for the real McCoy, there is a website out there that reverse searches images. I was reading the Indy board, and saw some of the guys used it there. It's call tineyedotcom. They look like they had some success with their findings. In light of full disclosure, "Resiterstown" providers with heavy ink and multiple photos and names have not been well received in the past. There is a black Nikki with a great ass and attitude that works out of Gwynn Oak and Woodlawn, but I did not see her pictured there. She has legit reviews. Good luck on your findings. Hopefully, no one gets burned.

  7. #736

    Stolen Pics

    If you guys are looking for the real McCoy, there is a website out there that reverse searches images. I was reading the Indy board, and saw some of the guys used it there. It's call tineyedotcom. They look like they had some success with their findings. In light of full disclosure, "Resiterstown" providers with heavy ink and multiple photos and names have not been well received in the past. There is a black Nikki with a great ass and attitude that works out of Gwynn Oak and Woodlawn, but I did not see her pictured there. She has legit reviews. Good luck on your findings. Hopefully, no one gets burned.

  8. #735

    Stolen pics possibly?

    [QUOTE=Bukowskichuck]
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott B 1966
    This gal is listed with multiple names and prices - NYC backpage and even LA had her as well with completely different names, prices, etc; as such I believe that the photo is likely fake and you are being set up if you partake.

    There are new pictures for "Nikki Foxx" this weekend w/a friend for Baltimore.
    I have seen the pictures in DC, which go by Kandi and the format is totally different. I think that Baltimore may be real, but hopefully there will be a review soon. I would like to know the name of NYC if you could post it.

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...Ad?oid=1857644

    Here is the DC pics whic I suspect are stolen.
    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...Ad?oid=2667819
    Last edited by Joseleche; 12-12-09 at 23:13. Reason: add more info

  9. #734
    [QUOTE=Scott B 1966]
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Dirty
    Has anyone seen either of these two if not I plan on TOFTT, tomorrow or saturday night.

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...Ad?oid=1850238

    I have been looking at this one for a long time. I have never seen a review. So I was chicken shit. If you TOFTT, do the small African woman and please report. If she is legit, I will be in like Flint!

    Scott
    This gal is listed with multiple names and prices - NYC backpage and even LA had her as well with completely different names, prices, etc; as such I believe that the photo is likely fake and you are being set up if you partake.

  10. #733

    Nikki and friend

    If you guys see her definetly post something.

  11. #732
    I have been in the same boat as Hunter and Scott!

  12. #731
    [QUOTE=Old Dirty]Has anyone seen either of these two if not I plan on TOFTT, tomorrow or saturday night.

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...Ad?oid=1850238

    I have been looking at this one for a long time. I have never seen a review. So I was chicken shit. If you TOFTT, do the small African woman and please report. If she is legit, I will be in like Flint!

    Scott

  13. #730
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Dirty
    Has anyone seen either of these two if not I plan on TOFTT, tomorrow or saturday night.

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...Ad?oid=1850238

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...Ad?oid=1850925
    Got damn I really wanna try Nikki. I have called her and she sure sounds good on the phone. I have a good feeling about her. You should definetely date Nikki and give us a report!

  14. #729

    Moments of Truth.... ?

    Well, I may be heading underground for a couple of weeks.

    Seems our good friends at the state need to creep around my office looking for some money. LOL. Eh.

    So is it inappropriate to ask the auditor lady if she would like to sit here on my couch, in my "love nest", and make advances to her? Would you expect anything less from Smiling Fox.

    Spoke with Erika the other day, She needs some Christmas money. Tellin you, the girls are really horny this time of year. And I'm tapped out. Seems I am getting requests from old friends, just stopping by on line to say Hi HONEY! $

    Any one else out there seeing this. The economy sucks here.

    Smiling Fox

  15. #728
    Has anyone seen either of these two if not I plan on TOFTT, tomorrow or saturday night.

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...Ad?oid=1850238

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...Ad?oid=1850925

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape