Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #736

    Stolen Pics

    If you guys are looking for the real McCoy, there is a website out there that reverse searches images. I was reading the Indy board, and saw some of the guys used it there. It's call tineyedotcom. They look like they had some success with their findings. In light of full disclosure, "Resiterstown" providers with heavy ink and multiple photos and names have not been well received in the past. There is a black Nikki with a great ass and attitude that works out of Gwynn Oak and Woodlawn, but I did not see her pictured there. She has legit reviews. Good luck on your findings. Hopefully, no one gets burned.

  2. #735

    Stolen pics possibly?

    [QUOTE=Bukowskichuck]
    Quote Originally Posted by Scott B 1966
    This gal is listed with multiple names and prices - NYC backpage and even LA had her as well with completely different names, prices, etc; as such I believe that the photo is likely fake and you are being set up if you partake.

    There are new pictures for "Nikki Foxx" this weekend w/a friend for Baltimore.
    I have seen the pictures in DC, which go by Kandi and the format is totally different. I think that Baltimore may be real, but hopefully there will be a review soon. I would like to know the name of NYC if you could post it.

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...Ad?oid=1857644

    Here is the DC pics whic I suspect are stolen.
    http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...Ad?oid=2667819
    Last edited by Joseleche; 12-12-09 at 23:13. Reason: add more info

  3. #734
    [QUOTE=Scott B 1966]
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Dirty
    Has anyone seen either of these two if not I plan on TOFTT, tomorrow or saturday night.

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...Ad?oid=1850238

    I have been looking at this one for a long time. I have never seen a review. So I was chicken shit. If you TOFTT, do the small African woman and please report. If she is legit, I will be in like Flint!

    Scott
    This gal is listed with multiple names and prices - NYC backpage and even LA had her as well with completely different names, prices, etc; as such I believe that the photo is likely fake and you are being set up if you partake.

  4. #733

    Nikki and friend

    If you guys see her definetly post something.

  5. #732
    I have been in the same boat as Hunter and Scott!

  6. #731
    [QUOTE=Old Dirty]Has anyone seen either of these two if not I plan on TOFTT, tomorrow or saturday night.

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...Ad?oid=1850238

    I have been looking at this one for a long time. I have never seen a review. So I was chicken shit. If you TOFTT, do the small African woman and please report. If she is legit, I will be in like Flint!

    Scott

  7. #730
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Dirty
    Has anyone seen either of these two if not I plan on TOFTT, tomorrow or saturday night.

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...Ad?oid=1850238

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...Ad?oid=1850925
    Got damn I really wanna try Nikki. I have called her and she sure sounds good on the phone. I have a good feeling about her. You should definetely date Nikki and give us a report!

  8. #729

    Moments of Truth.... ?

    Well, I may be heading underground for a couple of weeks.

    Seems our good friends at the state need to creep around my office looking for some money. LOL. Eh.

    So is it inappropriate to ask the auditor lady if she would like to sit here on my couch, in my "love nest", and make advances to her? Would you expect anything less from Smiling Fox.

    Spoke with Erika the other day, She needs some Christmas money. Tellin you, the girls are really horny this time of year. And I'm tapped out. Seems I am getting requests from old friends, just stopping by on line to say Hi HONEY! $

    Any one else out there seeing this. The economy sucks here.

    Smiling Fox

  9. #728
    Has anyone seen either of these two if not I plan on TOFTT, tomorrow or saturday night.

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...Ad?oid=1850238

    http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...Ad?oid=1850925

  10. #727

    Kim... saw her a while back,, tried to re connect

    Ah see Kim has made it to the board. Saw her a while back. She was fine.

    But when I tried to reconnect a few weeks ago. She got hardball. And proceeded like a menu. Forget the passion, Oh you want one from column A, and one from column B,. That will be 150 doallar.

    The first time I saw her she was involved, and active. As I said earlier. When they turn pro. They loose their passion. Time to let them go.

    Just finished IMing with cheri, out in essex. 150, plus 30 for the room.

    But if I want I can get this for 80, and that for what ever.. Forget about it honey. I would give you the 150, fall into my arms, and love me with passion. Then go.

    Other wise. Forget about it.

    There are far too many women out here to be bothered with picky stingy ladies that don't provide a meaninful experience.

    Thanks,

    Just thought I would chime in.

    Smiling Fox

  11. #726
    Quote Originally Posted by Tembermd
    Well Kim I have seen and She is good at what she does, I do have her contact so if anyone is interested let me know. Here is her picture.
    She is all over CL. Advertises french lessons near BWI. Emailed back and forth. She was fairly explicit in stating it is a "one and done" thing, despite the relatively high cost. If you pop in 5 minutes, you are done. Was not sure full service was on the menu either. Can you provide details?

    Dr. Monger

  12. #725
    Senior Member


    Posts: 160

    Kim Again

    Well Kim I have seen and She is good at what she does, I do have her contact so if anyone is interested let me know. Here is her picture.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails IMG00318.jpg‎  

  13. #724
    Quote Originally Posted by Tembermd
    Unique name for sure, I found her on CL, she lives in rosedale, Shes white and 25, a thicker girl but not sloppy, Has a very cute face, Here is her picture. Fee is not bad at all. Anyone else here had her yet?
    I e-mailed her the other day. One she was thicker then I normally like and also she seemed to be playing games with me. Didn't get a good feeling so I passed.

  14. #723

    Jenevieve, thats her name? A treatis in nothing

    Yeah, I have been emailing back and forth now for a while.

    She wants me to come by. Hasn't given me an amount yet. But she says she only want to to a BJ, or let me go down on her or have sex.

    Umm I asked her how many times she will cum for me.

    She says she won't cum for me. Not a big deal for her.

    Ummm

    I told her I charge by the orgasm. $75 for the first. $50 for number 2. $25 for number 3, and $5. For the next 5, after that the rest are on the house.

    I was with a woman last year, and we lost count somewhere after 20. Now that was amazing.

    Any way. Jeneveive wants me to come over Saturday AM. I told her I usually sleep in on Saturday morning. LOL

    Golly, I think maybe I will Pass over this one. LMAO. I do after all really love a responsive woman. Hate to see all my talents go to waist on some 25 yo kid that doesn't understand how amazing an orgasm can B.

    Now I met up with Tina last week Westminster, Oh just a regular lady, trying to figure out how to make ends meet. What a lover. And if I ever get to see Christina, OMG models pics on Mayhem. I will die and go to heaven.

    In the meantime. I am just scuffing along. Erika is looking for help. I hate when my friends go off and start going Pro. They lose the passion, and just try to make money. Any one noticed Shay, Azzurra, Who knows what name she is going by. She is back on back page again. The last time she stopped by she just "did me". Now that's not just going to fly in my book. Oh she is still a fine woman, and if you guys get the chance to see her, do so. Sorta reminds me of Sophia Lauren younger of course. Victoria, emailed me, told me I haven't seen her in a year, and she wants to come by. I like a woman that knows what she wants. And I think I am going out to essex and meet Cheri,

    She claims she is a lover, 44 yo. And loves to cum. My kinda lady.

    There are a few honeys out there that I wish I had the recourses to take advantage of. This economy is a killer here. The last account I lost, they said they were closing, and every one was losing their job. Dam.

    Any way, back to Jenevieve. LOL. I don't have anything else to say. She looks average, might be fun. But I'm not horny enough tonight to deal with it. And there are too many fine ladies out there, beating down my door. Whitt. Now don't be cruel, the lady is using what ever she has to get by. LOL.

    And did you see, on the other subject thread. We got Mr. Muffy out again.

    Muff scout, what's up with you. Twice, LOL you could become a regular poster again.

    Ok,. I have blabbed enough, Hope all had lots of meat for thanksgiving. And gather the goodies before Christmas. Its a bonanza out there. After all, Every kid needs to have a Christmas gift. And we just have to make sure that happens. So spread the wealth. Help a kid today get a present, Give to your local desperate woman. Disgusting eh? I offered to buy a turkey for lady, cause she didn't have any money for thanksgiving, and her sob X hubby wouldn't help her, or the kids.

    Smiling Fox

    PS. RT at TBC? I am amazed, You all really want to do that? Kinda kinky eh? What fun that would B. A real tickle.

    Oh Pic of Erika,
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails mini-erika7.jpg‎  

  15. #722

    Yes, she is everyting you said...

    Quote Originally Posted by Tembermd
    Unique name for sure, I found her on CL, she lives in rosedale, Shes white and 25, a thicker girl but not sloppy, Has a very cute face, Here is her picture. Fee is not bad at all. Anyone else here had her yet?
    A little thick, but she makes it happen, not rushed, reasonable. Nice girl treat her right.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape