Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 23,836 to 23,850 of 24547
-
12-02-09 01:11 #712Senior Member

Posts: 48Chamille - towson incall
Standard 2 call. Or in my case couple calls because I was late and she also had someone finishing up I think before I came so waited in parking lot about 10 minutes. Donation. 6 and took 30 minutes. Had to finish myself off, she just wasn't doing it for me although its not bad you can try her out.
Her tummy was bit too flabby for my taste. I think she's had like 2 kids and just needs to work out a little. Smooth and soft skin.
At the end of session when she checked my fee of. 6 and knowing I had taken 1/2 hour she got a MAJOR attitude which is why I will never repeat.
But if you don't mind more than little out shape you can try out. Like if your a loser and pop in like 10 minutes she's perfect LOL. Me personally I like af. Am. Girls.
She kind of was rushing towards the end because she knew I wasn't going to finish anytime soon.
Oh and as with most CL/BP girls she had her friend the one who advertises "irish vixen" from towson too.
http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...Ad?oid=1801505
This is her friend who stays in bathroom, name is britney:
http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...Ad?oid=1766685
Advice about her friend: she is at least 300 pounds. Both girls picture must have been taken at least a year ago. But the friend is like HUGE.
-
12-01-09 16:34 #711Senior Member

Posts: 77Toftt
So I ended up TOFTT last night. She was legit to some extent. She definately isnt the girl in the first picture but her body is similiar to the 2nd picture. Pretty cute but kinda rushed and definately not GFE. I probably wouldnt repeat b/c there is better quality service out there.
Originally Posted by Horsetrader
-
12-01-09 00:15 #710Senior Member

Posts: 219RE: Alana - caveat emptor
If I had time, I'd check TER for you. From the looks of the site, I would suggest that this is a rip off team. Some factors to consider:
Originally Posted by Green Machine
1) No graphic pics - This is the first sign for me that something is wrong. If she doesn't "put out" in the pics, she might as well be savin' herself for marriage. True some legit girls have few or no graphic pics, but they have established reputations. Most of the rip-off teams don't use graphic pics/language so they can say they never promised it.
2) No talk of money - Big issue. Website can talk about money for time spent between two adults and not break a single law. Why not act like most legit providers and give the digits? Sounds fishy.
3) No legal disclaimers - 'cause they don't need one if they don't plan to do anything that LE could frown on.
4) No stats on the girls worth discussing - 'cause you won't get to see anything more than a misplaced shoulder strap or a panty line. And she isn't going to share what she likes to do in bed because the discussion will stop at "I have to go out with you, we can't stay here because illegal things happen in hotel rooms."
5) Annoying graphics - well, it is a pet peeve of mine and since it looks stupid, it's icing on the rip-off cake.
Thus endeth the lesson.
ADLast edited by Alpha D; 12-01-09 at 00:16. Reason: addition of Latin
-
12-01-09 00:01 #709Banned Member

Posts: 5343re. Alana
I called & was quoted $250 an hour outcall,no 1/2 hr available. If it weren't for the holiday coming up,I would be splurging. But unfortunately I can't so I will be hitting the streets & taking my chances.
I have had decent luck recently so hopefully the monger Gods will be good to me & leave me a gem out there!! Rook.
-
11-30-09 23:56 #708Senior Member

Posts: 188Alana from CL?
Was checking out the website of Alana and I do like her look. Has anyone had any experiences with her? Recommended?
http://www.bigcitydates.com/Alana.html
-
11-30-09 22:53 #707Banned Member

Posts: 5343re: An"HELL"ica
Hey my fellow mongers,
I was gonna try to monger today but the rain took care of that. I was scanning the BP ads tonight & noticed that Angelica is now using 2 fake pics:
http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...Ad?oid=1802361
Mongers beware!!
I am off tomorrow so if the weather cooperates,I shall be off on my mongering trip. Rook.
-
11-30-09 09:24 #706Senior Member

Posts: 1330Why would a San Fernando Valley number make you believe she could be legit?
Originally Posted by Mandingo18
-
11-29-09 23:45 #705Senior Member

Posts: 312If she is legit, let me know. I am always cautious trying out new girls. She really looks worth it though.
Originally Posted by Mandingo18
-
11-29-09 21:17 #704Regular Member

Posts: 18Ebony is definitely the real deal. Such a sweet girl, and doesn't mind doing damn near anything you want. Again, she's a real sweetheart.
Originally Posted by The World War
-
11-29-09 20:29 #703Banned Member

Posts: 5343CL Amber
I tried to call her a fwe times over the weekend & it went straight to voicemail till today. She only offers incall & I believe she said her donations were $150(1/2 hr) & $200(1 hr). She sounded fine today,said she turns her phone off when she is not "working".
I called Molly last night. She said she only had 1/2 hours available,she was pretty booked for the day. She sounded like a really sweet gal on the phone.
Molly of MN is $120.00 for 1/2. Tough decisions for a monger!!
Both gals said they were GFE when I asked.
I very rarely indulge in CL or BP gals,but these 2 have really have me tempting to give it a shot. I will update you guys if I TOFTT. Rook.
-
11-29-09 19:49 #702Senior Member

Posts: 188Rookie-
I gave that Amber in Towson a call a few weeks ago, she answered then mumbled something in the background, then said she would call me back and never did. Don't know if there was a problem or she was just being flaky. Haven't bothered to try again.
-
11-29-09 17:50 #701Banned Member

Posts: 5343Anyone TOFTT? Amber & Molly
Anyone sample any of these 2 gals?
22 y.o Amber-incalls in Towson area
http://baltimore.craigslist.org/ads/1484168783.html
21 y.o Molly from Minneapolis-incalls @ BWI hotel district
http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...Ad?oid=1793773Last edited by RookieMonger; 11-29-09 at 17:50. Reason: wrong name
-
11-29-09 12:25 #700Senior Member

Posts: 77Tgtbt?
Saw this ad browsing this morning. Number is from San Fernando Valley making me to believe she could be legit?
http://baltimore.backpage.com/Female...Ad?oid=1796525
-
11-28-09 15:18 #699Regular Member

Posts: 19Miss EbonyMarie
I have seen this girl the past two times she has come to the area. Right now she is in DC but will be up at BWI this week. I am a long time lurker, but am not inexperienced. This provider is the real deal. Very pretty, excellent body, young (maybe 23) and very willing and friendly, and reasonable prices. Her ad on DC backpage: http://washingtondc.backpage.com/Fem...Ad?oid=2522029
She is one of my all time favorites. She is from Takoma/Seattle area, from what I hear, the equivalent of Mecca to hobbiests like ourselves.
She is traveling with her friend, LillyinLove. Not even remotely as pretty, but may be worth it to party with both of them.
-
11-25-09 18:25 #698Regular Member

Posts: 6Angelica
Saw her a few years ago in laurel in a cheap hotel. The reason why she won't show her face was becaause she in not good looking at all. She need a serious dental work to straightened out her teeth. My little head was doing the thinking back then. I did not repeat and will avoid. Although her rate is reasonable. I guess I got what I paid for. $ for 15.
Originally Posted by Heyynow










Reply With Quote






